If You Come Back - CC M/L TEEN - 1/1 [COMPLETE]

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

If You Come Back - CC M/L TEEN - 1/1 [COMPLETE]

Post by Bubblegal »

Title: If You Come Back
Author: Spacegal17
Category: CC M/L
Rating: TEEN
Disclaimer: I do not own the characters or story of Roswell.
Summary: Another one shot that i made up while listening to a song. Nothing belongs to me, Song belongs to Blue and Roswell is Jason's.

Max walked into the Crashdown, he sat down at his usual booth, waiting for someone to take his order.
He thought of everything he had went through since that day he saved Liz’s life in the Crashdown, subconsciously, his eyes flickered toward the counter where she fell, he closed his eyes as the emotions washed over him once more.

For all this time, I’ve been loving you girl
Oh yes I have
Ever since the day you left me here alone
I’ve been trying to find oh the reason why

He remembered the day she walked off, leaving him and their love behind because of his so – called – destiny, the one thing he didn’t want

So if I did something wrong please tell me
I wanna understand
Cos I don’t want this love ever to end

I swear, if you come back in my life
I’ll be there till the end of time
Oh yeah, (back to me, back to me, back into my life)
Cos I swear baby you’re the one I want
Oh yes you are (back to me, back to me, back into my life)

He remembered all the emotions he felt, he felt that his heart was getting torn out of his chest and his soul dying as she stopped and looked at her, there were tears filling up her beautiful brown eyes and he felt tears filling up his. He desperately wanted to tell her but he couldn’t, the tears were clogging up his throat, making him lose the ability to speak.

I watched you go, taking my heart with you
Oh yes you did
Every time I try to reach you on the phone
Baby you’re never there, girl you’re never home

So if I did something wrong please tell me
I wanna understand
Cos I don’t want this love ever to end

He remembered all the times he had hurt her, first by saying that they couldn’t be together, then taking a step back, he really wanted to be with her but he was scared that somehow that she would get hurt and she did, Tess came and destroyed everything.
He wanted to take Liz into his arms and hug her, tell her that everything was going to be okay, that they could be together but he can’t find the words to say.

Maybe I didn’t know how to show it
Maybe I didn’t know what to say
This time I won’t disguise I then we can build
Lives and we can be as
One.

He sighed as he played around with his food, nothing was good anymore, not now Liz was gone; he stood up and exited the Crashdown, bumping into someone along the way. He grabbed them before they fell, they both locked eyes.
“Liz.” Max breathed.
“Max.” Liz whispered.
“I need you back in my life.” Max whispered as he kissed her gently on the lips, Liz fought but gave in as all the love she felt for Max washed over her. “You’re the only one I want.” Max whispered against her lips, Liz pulled away and looked into his eyes.
“I’m here forever.” She whispered back as they both embraced once more, all the sadness leaving their body.

The song is 'if you come back to me' by Blue. Great song by the way. Shame they have split up.

I hope you enjoyed it and please review.

The End
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant