Her Special Christmas (CC,M/M, ADULT) 1/1 - 3/24/13

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Her Special Christmas (CC,M/M, ADULT) 1/1 - 3/24/13

Post by CandyliciousLovah »

Title: Her Special Christmas
Author: Katie/CandyliciousLovah
Disclaimer: The characters of Roswell belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement is intended.
Pairings/Couples/Category: Michael/Maria, Complete Canon/unconventional couples fan fiction
Rating: Adult, for the obvious reasons!
Summary: What would have happened if Maria hadn’t pushed Michael away before he said “I don’t want to be alone tonight” during “Samuel Rising”?
Author’s Note: I am writing this after watching “Ch-Ch-Changes” and the spark was lit underneath the muse’s stubborn behind once she got a grasp on the idea of tackling Candy for a one-shot; here’s to hoping I captured their emotions correctly!
xoxoxo
Her lips looked so warm and inviting and he had to have another taste of the sweetness of the cherry-scented lip gloss and honeysuckle flavor of her tongue caressing along his. Don’t push me away, he thought before leaning in and pressing his mouth to hers in a soft, gentle manner, waiting a few moments before bringing his tongue into the silent battle of wills that raged between them. She opened her lips seconds later and he lost the urge to let his hand come up and caress her cheek softly, drawing her further into the kiss.

Maria accepted the wordless invitation before pulling back a little to look at him through hooded eyelashes, her eyes beckoning to him without her ever saying a word to him. Then she spoke up. “I’ll be right back with something to drink for both of us,” she said in a voice thick with pure, unaltered desire…all for him.

But just when she was about uncross her legs and get up to head inside to grab them both something to drink – a Snapple for him and a bottle of water for her – his hand closed around the wrist that rested on his shoulder over the red thermal shirt, pulling her back down beside him. “I don’t want to be alone tonight,” he told her softly. She nodded and stood up again, reaching down to help him stand up before leading him inside, closing and locking the front door behind them.

She was about to go into the kitchen when his hand closed around her wrist once more, whirling her back around until she was flush against his hard body. Maria let out a soft gasp at the feel of him through her elf costume. “Michael…” He didn’t speak again as his head lowered to fuse their mouths together while backing her into the counter, the lower halves of their bodies immediately aligning together.

Within minutes, Michael had easily lifted her onto the counter, his hands settling in a firm but still gentle manner on her upper thighs and creating a heated friction that had Maria squirming beneath his simple but passionate touch. Finally Michael lifted his head and let his forehead rest against hers as their desire-hazed gazes met and held for long, breath-stealing moments while they got their breathing in order. “I want you, Snowflake,” he whispered, his breaths fanning her face in a slow, heated manner, as he waited for an answer from his favorite “elf”.

“So take me, Santa,” she whispered back, her upper teeth worrying her lower lip as she smiled up at him in that soft, sweet way of hers. He grinned back before bringing his hands up to the ribbons holding her French braids in place, giving two quick tugs and releasing the bow-tie style of them. After setting them on the counter beside her, Michael let his fingers spear up into her golden locks, combing it out until it nearly covered her smiling face. Then his hands lowered, brushing softly over her flushed cheeks, and he smiled when he felt her pulse racing skitterishly under his touch before continuing his journey to the neckline of her borrowed costume. “I love you, Space Claus, so get on with it, okay?” Her voice brought him back to the present and he chuckled softly before letting his hands roam to the buttons of her top layer, slowly and torturously unfastening the first button.

“I don’t plan on rushing this, Snowflake, so don’t be persnickety on me,” he said as he released the next button in the same manner as before. He leaned down and nipped gently on the skin that had been exposed and smiled when he felt her hands comb up into his own shaggy hair to keep him in place. Once all the buttons were finally undone, Michael parted the material that was keeping his eyes from seeing her bare from the waist up…or as bare as he could get. Together, they managed to get her top layer off and onto the floor before his eyes took in the sight before him; the emerald green lace looked gorgeous on her somewhat pale skin and brought out her beautiful hazel eyes. He gestured to the bra with a smirk. “Did you wear this just for me, Snowflake?”

She giggled and the sound of it had the blood quickly rushing down into his lower regions before she spoke. “Maybe I did, and maybe I didn’t. Either way, you won’t be getting it out of me,” she replied with a matching smirk. She let out a soft whimper when he took a step back but licked her suddenly dry lips as he quickly divested himself of his thermal shirt, letting it drop to the floor next to her costume top. The sight of him bare from the waist up had her eyes traveling quickly over his magnificent form. “Do you know how sexy you look right now?”

He gave her a smirk as his hands slowly lowered the straps of her bra, his remaining fingernails gently scratching her skin and making her teeth worry her lower lip again. “No. But I know you’ll be telling me, Snowflake,” he whispered as he leaned in close to her ear, his warm breath easing shivers down her spine and igniting the flame deep within her belly. He gently caressed her thighs over the thin material of her red-and-white striped tights and pulled her closer until he could encourage the half-naked woman before him to wrap her legs around his waist. She wanted to protest but found that she couldn’t as he carried her in the direction of her bedroom and gently laid her down onto the unmade bed. Maria watched through passion-hooded eyes as he began to slowly roll down her unbelievably tight striped tights down her legs.

“Michael…don’t take too long, okay?” she murmured softly as her slender fingers began to warm his skin beneath her whisper-soft caresses. Michael nodded as he turned his attention to the matching underwear set he knew she’d paid a fortune for to send his blood boiling straight through the roof upon seeing her wearing it. He shifted to let his mouth caress the shoulder he’d bared earlier and grinned when he felt her fingers brush aside some hair that had gotten in his face.

“Thanks, Snowflake,” he whispered. His mouth continued to make her squirm as he continued to caress her skin. He eventually added his tongue to the mix, the blood immediately heading south when his ears picked up on the soft cries she emitted as his teeth gently scraped over the soft skin hiding her all too obvious racing pulse point. He was the only man who could get this kind of reaction out of her and he shifted, sitting back on his haunches so their gazes collided in a hostile manner. His eyes shifted down when he felt the cool breeze from the partially open window across the room hit him hard and fast as she began to rid him of the remaining clothing he had left. “Maria…are you sure this is what you want to do?” As he spoke, his hands reached down to still the quick, soft movements of hers before she could go any further.

She nodded as her hands slipped out from beneath his to go up behind her back to swiftly unhook the clasp of her bra. Keeping the cups in place to entice him a little, Maria got up from the bed and turned her back to him. Their gazes locked once again when she gave him that come-hither, sex kitten look over her shoulder in a teasing manner as she lowered first one then the other strap until her hands were the only thing holding it up. “You can come closer to get a peek, Space Claus,” she said in a soft, husky voice.

If that wasn’t enough of an invitation, Michael didn’t know what else was. With pants unbuttoned and zipper lowered, he quietly accepted her sort of plea, following her into a standing position and settled his hands in the area of skin above her remaining underwear. “Maria…” His voice was a hoarse whisper as his breath ghosted along her partially bare shoulder, grinning when he felt her shudder beneath his touch. Then he felt her entire body begin to shake and he let one hand drift up to caress her chin in a soft, gentle manner, turning it towards him. His emotions did a flip-flop in his gut the moment he noticed her beautiful eyes misting with fresh tears. “Aw, Maria. Don’t cry, please.”

But she refused to listen. His body felt the immediate rush of cold air kick in when she moved away from him, her arms folding around herself. “You’re not ready,” she finally said after letting a dreaded silence he didn’t want fall between them.

Michael was in front of her in three short strides, his strong hand cupping her chin and forcing her to meet his gaze. “You don’t know that, Maria,” he said on a low growl.

“And how would you know that, Michael?! Maybe I’m NOT ready!” she hissed. But he knew she was lying. She was ready but she was scared. They both knew it. Maria just kept shaking her head, flinging her tears every which way and Michael finally had enough.

He wanted her now no matter what. His body backed her into the wall next to her closet. “You are ready, Maria. Just…please stop fighting it,” he said; his mouth close to her ear as he spoke. She nodded then allowed him to move back slightly, his mouth caressing softly along her cheek in its returning journey back to hers. Finally…finally, his mouth claimed hers and she joyously returned the kiss, moaning into his mouth at the feel of his velvet tongue flavored heavily with Tabasco sauce and peppermint, along with a hint of Snapple tea, caressing hers. They were both breathing hard by the time he lifted his head to stare down at her. “Maria…”

“Michael…” she said in return, giving him a smirk. He felt her hands traveling and he looked down to see them pushing his red pants and boxers down onto the floor. Michael returned the favor then pulled her flush against him, his own hands roaming to her bare ass, cupping and squeezing the firm, round globes. She rocked into him, moaning softly when his head lowered to begin attacking her neck with an unexpected but passionate vigor. Her manicured nails scored the upper part of his back, probably leaving nail marks, but none of their friends would ever notice unless he was shirtless around them. “Michael…Michael, now, please!” Her plea was hoarse and slightly strangled but he compiled her wish anyway.

He turned with her still in his arms and carried her to the bed, following her onto the mattress. Maria’s arms latched onto his neck, her fingers playing with the hair at the nape of it. His hands caressed along her bare backside, firmly gripping both thighs to rock fully against her, making her gasp at the sensations he was creating. “Maria…condom or no condom?” Michael asked quietly in her ear, his hot breath tickling her skin beneath it. She shook her head in a no motion, her hands maneuvering down between them to close around his length over his jeans. Maria’s fingers alternated between stroking and teasing him, and he finally moved his hands down her arms until he had reached for her wrists, grabbing them and held them in place over her head even as he softly kissed the skin of her neck, nibbling at it with his teeth.

Maria arched her back and let out a strangled plea, while Michael smiled against her neck then, Michael held Maria’s wrists above her head again as he drove himself into her, thrusting slowly at first and then gradually picking up speed. The heat in the bedroom seemed to rise to a fever pitch, but Michael didn't seem to care. As long as he was around Maria, all that mattered was her, nothing else.

*FIN.*