Abduction - Chapter 19 - The End (All CC, Adult) 9 June

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

Tharos
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Abduction - Chapter 15 (All CC, Adult) 12 May

Post by Tharos »

Chapter 16

And so after a day of working to restart the engines, Kyle eventually flipped a switch so to speak and everything came back on. Together, they and their new convoy, headed away from the star system they were drifting through. While they were still a little apprehensive about the situation, they decided to keep an eye out on them. Their ship was faster, they could always take off if need be.

However, for the moment, they were taking care of some smaller family commitments. They had gathered in Max and Liz’s room to make a few modifications. Just a short hop from their bed, Isabel was manipulating the ship to grow a crib. After all, they didn’t have the usual nine months to adapt and prepare since at only 2 days pregnant Liz was already showing.

Four shards grew long to create the corners before spreading out at certain points to create the base, along with enough barricades to keep the child in. At the same time, Alex had an idea for a little mobile to hang overhead from the roof. With Isabel’s help, a tiny model of Earth’s solar system dropped down and cast a shimmering light over the area of the crib as it turned.

“Nice,” Max said with a smile.

“Thanks,” Alex said.

“Eh...Iz, no offence but is this safe?” Liz asked, running her hand over the hard crystal.

“Totally. Watch this,” Isabel said.

She stood with her back to the crib and let herself fall back, praying this worked the way she intended. The crib instantly folded as though it was made from soft, bendy foam and caused Isabel to bounce slightly when she landed. Alex helped her back up and the crib immediately found its shape again.

Then, Isabel put her hand on it. She wrapped her fingers on the crib and tugged on it, pushed and pulled it yet it remained strong and sturdy.

“If junior falls against it, it’ll be like hitting off a softball. Junior tries to climb out, and it keeps strong and smooth so that the baby can’t get a grip,” Isabel said.

“And the crystal generates its own warmth, like the rest of the ship, but the crib has its own field directly calibrated to keep the baby comfortable at all times. My idea,” Tess said smugly.

“Good, it’s not like we have blankets we can use,” Max said and the paused.

“What?” Liz asked.

“Isabel, the crystal can form other textures right? I mean, the surface of our beds and chairs are all the jelly-like stuff but it’s still the same crystal. You’ve just made foamy-crystal,” Max asked.

“Yeah,” Isabel said.

“So you can make it thinner, very flexible?” Max asked.

“I guess so, why?” Isabel asked.

“So then we can make cloth, and then clothes, out of crystal,” Max said.

“You want to go back to wearing clothes?” Liz asked.

“Hell no,” Maria said quickly.

“Technically I could do it but the crystal would revert to its natural rigidity when it lost contact with the crystal of the ship. We’d effectively be crushed or immobilised with whatever we wore. It definitely wouldn’t work in the habitats or if we left the ship. All the equipment, the furniture, it’s all still connected to the crystal the ship is made from,” Isabel said.

“Wait, wait...Max? You want clothes?” Liz asked.

“No,” Max said.

“Then what? Don’t you like looking at my body?” Liz asked.

“I love your body,” Max said.

“I could do without seeing certain bits of certain people,” Michael mumbled.

Maria turned to face her boyfriend with her arms crossed.

“Well not you. I’m talking about them,” Michael said, glancing at Max, Alex and Kyle.

“Why? What’s wrong with us?” Alex asked.

Michael pointed at him, “Don’t start playing,” he said.

Alex smiled playfully.

“So...Max?” Liz asked.

“I was thinking as a blanket or swaddling cloth for the baby. And maybe some clothes for when its grown a little,” Max said.

“Oh. Oh okay. Sorry,” Liz said before moving into her boyfriends’ arms.

“Hormones,” Michael and Kyle whispered, but not low enough.

“What?” Liz asked, sharply turning her head.

Both young men took a single step back before Maria and Tess put a hand each on the shoulders of their men.

“Don’t worry Liz...they’re ours to deal with,” Tess said.

“And dealt with severely,” Maria said.

“We should really learn...” Kyle said.

“Brain/mouth filter thing. Yeah,” Michael said.

They decided to keep quiet for the moment and everyone went back to work.

About an hour later, Liz was in medical and giving herself another scan. This was the first pregnancy of its kind and she wanted as much documentation on it as she could get. If the others ever became pregnant, something that wasn’t so far out of the realm of possibility given the extent of extracurricular activities, then she needed to establish a baseline on what was normal. Well, normal for this situation.

“Everything okay?” Maria asked, from the door.

“Everything is perfect,” Liz said, smiling at the holographic projection of the baby. “At least, the best I can tell.”

“Good...good,” Maria said.

Liz turned around, “You okay?” she asked.

“Yeah, fine. Everything’s fine,” Maria said.

Liz raised an eyebrow, “Okay, out with it,” she said.

“I...well I’m late. You know, late late,” Maria said.

“Oh. Oh! Right then, well good thing the scanner is ready. Hop up onto the table, the doctor is in,” Liz said.

Maria sat back against the table and swung her legs up before laying back on the surface. Liz’s hand, coated with the sensors, rested over Maria’s belly.

“Roswell, access Maria’s previous medical information and process for updates,” Liz said.

“Confirmed,” Roswell said.

The hologram of Maria appeared and Liz started to move her hand around. Liz examined the images carefully.

“Well?” Maria asked.

“Well...you are not pregnant,” Liz said.

Maria sharply turned her head and looked at her friend. “You’re sure?” she asked.

“Absolutely,” Liz said.

“Then how...?” Maria asked.

“Remember when Tess and Isabel said that they don’t have periods?” Liz asked.

“Yeah, that’s us too now?” Maria asked.

“Partly, but not through genetics. Those nanites in our food are really versatile. They recycle everything...and I do mean everything,” Liz said.

“Are you saying that those little machine took my...and then they put it back?” Maria asked.

“God no. They broke it down into its most basic atomic structure and fed supplied it into your cells, just like with food,” Liz said.

“I think I might throw up,” Maria said.

“Can’t. Same thing happens,” Liz said.

“Seriously?” Maria asked.

“Does it every time with everything your body excretes...except maybe sweat. Haven’t you noticed how you don’t have what Michael gives you running down your leg after you two finish?” Liz asked.

“Gross Lizzie. Wait...if it does that, how’d max knock you up?” Maria asked.

“Like I said, they’re very advanced. But also not 100%. They shut down during those cocoon things and the last time Max and I were in one, he was also inside me,” Liz said.

“He got you pregnant while you were sleeping in the green goo? Way-to-go Max. Oh wait, so we do have birth control then?” Maria asked.

Liz just rolled her eyes before helping Maria up off the table.

“Technically yes, but it’s still possible that some sperm can get through before the nanites get to them,” Liz said.

“Well, still good to know. I hear you and Max are going up to command soon?” Maria asked.

“Just a little curiosity. We’re going to run some scans on the other ships. Just to check what the other species are, what their living needs are...and seeing if we listen in on what their talking about,” Liz said.

“You’re going to spy on them?” Maria asked.

“Not exactly something we’re proud of but we are responsible of a lot of lives on Roswell so...we’re going to bend the niceties just a little bit,” Liz said.

“Just don’t get caught. In the meantime, the rest of our family will be exercising. So if you want to just bring Max down then you can enjoy watching those muscles of his while he pumps,” Maria said.

“Hmm, I probably will. I’ll see you later,” Liz said.

Maria left, and soon when everything was turned off Liz went as well, both going their separate ways.

Maria arrived at the exercise yard to find Michael running alongside Kyle on the track. Isabel was doing sit ups with Alex between her splayed legs and holding her ankles down before they swapped positions so that she held him down while he did his sit-ups. Occasionally, when the strain was about to set in, Isabel held her chest forward as a teasing lure to get Alex back to work but she made sure to stay out of reach of his lips...this place was not for that sort of exercise. Nearby, Tess was utilising hand weights to work the muscles in her arms.

“Hey babe. You okay?” Michael called out before stopping near her.

“Don’t you already know?” Maria asked.

“I do. And I know your disappointed,” Michael said.

“Disappointed, relieved, angry at letting the idea of it make me happy one minute and then freakish levels of scared the next,” Maria said.

“I know. Me too,” Michael said.

“That might be the worst of it. I don’t know which of those feelings are mine and what are yours,” Maria said.

“They’re ours,” Michael said plainly.

He was scared, and at the same time exhilarated at the idea of it. After his childhood, he outright swore that his kids would have a far better life. He just didn’t know if he could pull it off. Maria smiled at him and moved into the warm embrace of his arms before they walked into the yard.

“So...weights, running, swimming or do you want to get it on right here?” Michael asked.

“Oh, you know my preference. But I think I’ll do some push-ups just now,” Maria said.

She took position next to Isabel and started doing her exercises while Michael went back to running. For nearly a solid hour they worked on every muscle group they had in their bodies until they felt as though they’d just run a marathon. Given their new stamina, a marathon runner would probably have had a heart attack attempting a workout at their level.

Eventually, they stopped and retired to the pool for a nice warm, relaxing soak where they could talk about more important matters than interstellar relations, zombie alien attacks and the Antarians catching up with them.

“So, Liz and Max’s wedding. How do you want to pull it off?” Tess asked.

“If it was any of us, Max would probably be doing the presiding thing. He is technically the captain,” Kyle said.

“Actually, that’s wrong. Ship captains can’t do that,” Alex said.

“You’re sure?” Kyle asked.

“I think so. Pretty sure I heard that somewhere,” Alex said.

“Uh guys. Who cares if they could? New society remember, we make our own rules now,” Isabel said.

“In that case I call for an immediate deletion of any tax law or system in the database from Maria’s download that time...if we have it...and find it,” Kyle said.

“Seconded,” Michael said quickly.

“Yeah...slight problem with that. We have no money to be taxed on,” Tess said.

“Oh...right. Then outlawing taxed from now until the end of any conceivable time in the universe,” Kyle said.

“Boys, wedding,” Tess said.

“Maybe Isabel should do it. Run the ceremony I mean. You’re Max’s sister and your responsibility is being the homemaker right?” Alex asked.

“Hell, we could just make it as simple as asking for the ‘I do’s’ and it being done,” Kyle said.

“Men, you have no sense of romance do you? Okay, from now on, the girls will be planning,” Tess said.

“Oh, oh, oh. For a dress, Liz can wear her thong like a sort of veil thing. Max can take it off her when the ceremony is done and instead of ‘you may now kiss the bride’, it can be ‘you may now consummate with the bride’,” Maria said.

Isabel and Tess looked at each other.

“Just us?” Isabel asked.

“Uh...yeah,” Tess said.

Then everyone looked at Michael.

“What? Don’t look at me, she’s the pervert,” Michael said.

Everyone then looked at Maria.

“Well I thought it was a good idea,” Maria said.

“So if in like eighteen years, you have a daughter...you want that to be the wedding ceremony you sit and watch. Cause, something tells me if we can get our parents out here...I wont be doing it in front of them,” Isabel said.

“Yeah, being naked in front of them if they ever get out is one thing...*that* is so not even on the list,” Alex said.

“You need to get those dreams out of your head,” Michael told his girlfriend.

“What dreams?” Isabel asked.

“Oh I just had a stupid dream. Michael and I were doing it when my mother walks into our room and catches us. Then, like it was nothing, she asks if we’ve cum yet cause there’s work to do. I say ‘no’, she walks over behind Michael, reached between his legs and...well that’s when we both wake up,” Maria said.

And everyone looked at Michael again.

“Hey, it isn’t my dream,” Michael said.

“It sure as hell ain’t mine,” Maria said.

Alex then raised his hand. “Actually...I had the same one a few nights ago but with mine and Isabel’s parents...I think. It’s kinda hazy,” he said.

They all looked at each other before Kyle admitted it did sound kinda familiar. Then Isabel sighed.

“Roswell, do you have the ability to influence our sub-conscious?” Isabel asked.

“Confirmed. I must still learn much of your people in order to assist your survival. Gauging your responses to various stimuli during your inactive states teaches me what I need. Although, you are not supposed to retain memory of my studies. I suspect your biological links are proving increased awareness. I shall refrain in the future,” Roswell said.

“No, don’t stop. You need to learn. Just...less freaky perv stuff...please,” Michael said.

“Confirmed. Removing all mating scenarios from scheduled analysis until further notice,” Roswell said.

“So...wedding...” Isabel said.

“Right,” Alex said.

Soon they were mind-storming with every idea they had to make this work.

At the same time, Liz walked on to Command to find Max sitting at her station. Given that it was her station, and he was in her seat, Liz smiled as she walked over and sat on his lap. Max instantly pressed his lips to her shoulder while his hand rested over the swell of her belly.

“I think you’ve grown since just a few hour ago,” Max said.

“Are you saying I’m fat?” Liz asked.

Max smiled and kissed her. “You know I’m not. You’re gorgeous, you both are,” he said.

“I’m still going to end up with stretch marks,” Liz said.

Max’s hand roamed up from her stomach and caressed her slightly larger breasts before nibbling on her skin. “I’ll still love you and make love to you until the day we die,” he said.

“Okay lover boy, keep it down before we forget about our work,” Liz said.

“Besides, our bath water removes pimples and blemishes before they even show up. You think it couldn’t deal with a few marks? And speaking of work...” Max said and pressed a few buttons on her consol.

The images focused in on one ship of their convoy.

“Best I can tell, this is the lead ship. It’s military and armed to the teeth but there at least fifteen different species on board. Mainly that room there,” Max said.

“Some sort of cross-species council?” Liz asked.

“That’s my guess,” Max said.

“Any luck listening in, not that we condone that kind of action?” Liz asked.

“No, nothing. But they are trying the same thing. Roswell is picking up low powered scanning beams running over her. They’re trying to be subtle but Roswell is very sensitive, she could pick up a microscopic particle of dust on her hull. Don’t worry, they can’t see through the shields and even if they could they couldn’t get through the hull,” Max said.

“Good, so we don’t have to put a curb on making love to each other. The last thing I want is for us to be recorded on some alien database having sex...aside from Roswell,” Liz said.

“Roswell has us recorded?” Max asked.

“Honey, she records everything,” Liz said.

“Uh, okay,” Max said.

“Hang on, let me see if I can just...” Liz said.

She worked her consol and the image of the ship focused in until they could see the thermal patterns of the aliens and also picked up their voices.

“How’d you do that?” Max asked.

“I know this system. Roswell, activate the translation programs,” Liz said.

“Neech a’akal nu they trust us as much as we trust them. We cannot just expect them to open their doors to us,” one voice said.

“They have the ability to feed everyone in this convoy several times over. Their kind put us in this situation,” another said.

“No, not their kind. The progenitors of four of them and those four risked everything to save the others onboard their ship,” a third voice said.

“They still have more than a trace of those abominations in their cells. And how do we know that they have truly eliminated all the Antarians?” the second voice said again.

“Because if there were still Antarians there, they would try to kill those eight,” the first said.

“Our goal should be to keep them with this fleet. Sooner or later there will come a point where they decide they can’t trust us. When that happens they will leave. If we ever find a new home world for us all, we will lose the advantage they provide. If we trust them, and show them that, then maybe they’ll open up and provide us with resources,” the third voice said.

Suddenly the signal was lost as the fleet passed through a dense radiation field.

“So, they want to trust us,” Max said.

“Sound iffy,” Liz said.

“Can you get the signal back?” Max asked.

“No. The radiation field spreads for about another two light years,” Liz said.

“Hmm, okay. So...how about a gesture of good faith?” Max asked.

“What do you have in mind?” Liz asked.

“We have a lot of those colony pods in storage like the ones in the habitats. Isabel found the bay where they’re stored in the ship’s schematics. We empty the bay, launch them into space and have those ships out there pick them up. That’ll at least end their food problems,” Max said.

“Alright...how do we do it?” Liz asked.

“The function you require can be utilised through me. All you have to do is command it,” Roswell said.

“We’ll talk with the others first,” Max said.

“Very well,” Roswell said.

“So, how do you want to get married?” Max asked.

“Well, we could just say that we’re married,” Liz said.

“No ceremony? No word? Just us?” Max asked.

“That would really piss the others off,” Liz said.

“Hm, they would kill us,” Max said.

“It’s unthinkable,” Liz said and smiled.

“Liz Parker, do you take me as your husband?” Max asked.

“I do. Max Evans, do you take me as your wife?” Liz asked.

“I do,” Max said. “Then I now pronounce us husband and wife.”

Down in the pool in the exercise yard, Isabel suddenly shuddered and gasped but not in the pleasurable way.

“You okay?” Alex asked.

“Yeah, fine. I just feel like someone walked over my grave...or disrespected my planning mojo,” Isabel said.

“Christmas Nazi alert,” Michael said.

Isabel stared at him. “Either way, it’s something I will not stand for and so whichever one of you is responsible for it, get those plans out your head,” she said.

“What if it was Max or Liz?” Maria asked.

“Then I will be having words with my dear brother ASAP,” Isabel said.

“You know this planning is pointless without the happy couple. You know they can veto anything we come up with,” Tess said.

Isabel chuckled, “Oh Tess. Neither of them has veto power,” she said.

“Okay,” Tess said cautiously before sliding away from Isabel and closer into her boyfriend’s arms.

“We’re screwed Isabel. It’s a god damned Kobayashi,” Michael said.

Alex then sharply turned his head and looked at Michael.

“Say what now?” Alex asked.

“Say what what?” Michael asked.

“You said Kobayashi,” Alex said.

“No I didn’t, no,” Michael said quickly.

“You did,” Isabel said.

“What does that mean?” Tess asked.

“No, I didn’t say anything. It’s nothing,” Michael said with desperation.

“Kobayaski Maru is a Star Trek reference. The unwinnable situation. No solution. Michael made a Trekkie reference,” Alex said with a big smile.

“No, I did absolutely not do that. I didn’t,” Michael said.

“Oh. My. God. I’m losing my respect for my boyfriend,” Maria mockingly said with a smile.

“No, no, no,” Michael said.

“Michael Guerin is a Trekkie?” Kyle asked.

“No!” Michael said.

Alex stood and held out his hand toward Michael. “It is inevitable...give yourself to the Trek side,” he said.

“One freaking word from a freaking show. God no,” Michael said before sinking his head under the water.

They others all had to drag him back up to the surface.

“Okay, that was fun. Another one bites the dust,” Alex said before looking at Maria, Kyle and Tess. “Michael’s out of the closet. It is your destiny. Accept it. Resistance is futile.”

“Wait! Hold on, I think I almost missed something there. What do you mean...another one?” Kyle asked.

Suddenly Isabel lost her smile and blushed before everyone looked at her.

“No!” all three remaining said with disbelief.

“I...I...oh god. Thank you high school doesn’t exist anymore,” Isabel said.

“Doesn’t matter. I’m still not letting you live this down,” Maria said.

“What? Tom Paris is cute,” Isabel said.

“Voyager? Really?” Kyle asked.

“I thought it kinda related to our situation a little. You know, this is so not fair. We download the last remnants of the human entertainment legacy, we unscramble Star Trek first and my boyfriend gets me hooked,” Isabel said and then sighed for a long time.

Maria stood, “Okay, I’m going elsewhere. Anyone think of anything for the wedding let me know,” she said and grabbed Michael’s hand.

Soon after, Kyle and Tess left. Tess sympathetically patted Isabel on her head as she passed to climb out of the pool. Alex and Isabel were left alone in the water. Isabel took Alex’s hand between both of her own and Alex looked at her with a warm smile. He leaned over and kissed her softly, their lips touched a few times before they opened their mouths and let their tongues play.

Isabel released his hand long enough for it to find its way to her body. His hand moved over her belly in slow circles before he caressed his way up to her breast. The two of them felt so close to each other right now they weren’t in any hurry. At the same time, a hand from each roamed over their lover’s leg until the slipped between.

Her body arched forward slightly when his fingers probed at her slit while her fingers wrapped around his dick. It didn’t take long for him to get hard and Isabel started to stroke her hand up and down. They kissed again but Alex started to press his lips to her neck and throat until she was utterly purring.

Alex took great delight in licking the water off every inch of her after putting her up onto the edge of the pool. She continued to moan, even under the most delicate of his touch and smiled as Alex knelt before her. Slowly he parted her legs and he leaned in to eat her out.

“Hmmm…you’re really good at this Alex,” Isabel moaned as she steadied herself with her arms resting behind her.

Alex backed off for a minute and kissed her thigh. He could help but softly run his tongue over her inner thighs.

“Ye…yess,” her voice trembled.

Alex continued to tease her flesh. He tickled his fingers over her legs as he tormented her.

“Al…Alex, please keep going…please,” Isabel begged.

Alex latched his mouth back onto her core, causing to cry out. Her naked body was trembling with excitement as Alex licked her pussy, causing wave after wave of pleasure.

“OH GOD…ALEX…I’M SO CLOSE…MAKE ME…UGHNNN…CUMMMMM,” Isabel screamed.

Her body became utterly rigid while Alex shot up and held her close as she rode out her orgasm. It took several sharp breaths for her to calm enough to pull Alex into a searing passionate kiss.

It took mere moments for Isabel to put Alex back down in the water with the tip of his erection poking above the water line. She licked her lips but wanted and needed him inside her. She lifted herself over him and straddled his body. Isabel smiled lustfully before pulling his head closer so she could kiss him. Their tongues duelled before Alex once again kissed his way down. He took a breast into his mouth and sucked on her nipple. When he released it, it sprang back before doing it again. He moved between her breasts and lavishing each one with his tongue.

“Take me now,” Isabel begged breathlessly.

Alex smiled, he wrapped his hand around his dick and pointed it up at Isabel opening. His other hand rested on her hip. He pulled her down and with one quick thrust up Alex buried himself inside Isabel.

“Ugh…ughh…ughnnnn,” Isabel moaned as Alex filled her.

“I’ll never get enough of that feeling,” Alex whispered while looking up into her eyes.

Alex then lifted himself up so that he was standing in the water, promptly Isabel wrapped her legs around him as he held onto her ass. Isabel started to raise herself up and down on his cock while he timed it perfectly to stab his dick into her, her breasts pressed against him and her wet hair falling over her face.

Isabel ground her hips against Alex, taking his length deeper and deeper into her. Alex withdrew his cock until he was almost out of her and then pushed quickly back up into her. Over and over again he did this, each time her elicited a gentle cry and whimper from his lover as her lower jaw trembled.

“OH…UGHH…MORE...Al…Alex…OH GOD. Don’t stop…pleeeeaaaseee,” Isabel begged as she looked at Liz who winked at her.

Isabel smiled as she felt Alex continually moving within her, her orgasm rapidly approaching. Both lovers never turned their attention to anything other than each other. Even as Alex’s legs lost their strength and they collapsed together in the water, they continued to make love. Although there was a little bit of effort to reach the edge of the pool. All they did was simply hold onto each other while trusting away.

Then all of a sudden Alex stopped and looked down into the eyes of Isabel. The blonde looked back up at him but closed her eyes when he started to move very slowly within her. As much as he was giving himself over to his own desires, he loved her. He wanted to make sure she felt that love with every touch. Sure she could feel it through their bond and that exhilarated them both but he wanted her body and soul to feel it with everything they did.

“Is…Isabel,” Alex groaned as Isabel tightened her muscles around his cock.

“ALEX…PLEASE…OH YESSSSSSSS,” Isabel begged.

“ISA…BELLLLLLL,” Alex strained out as he buried his cock deep within Isabel and ejaculated his seed within her as she came with him.

For minutes they lay against the crystal rim, never disconnecting from each other. The both looked into their lover’s eyes between gentle kisses and loving caresses. Quietly they both told each other that they loved each other before Alex pulled out of Isabel. Alex helped her to her feet. Isabel took Alex’s hand and walked out of the water and out of the room. Together, hand in hand, they took a slow, long and leisurely walk down the hall without a care in the world.

A few hours later, Kyle was standing by the engine core’s control consol. He was making sure his engines were still working properly after their abrupt shutdown from the multiple supernova shockwaves. It was then, as he was looking through the diagnostics, that he spotted something.

The information was different, subtly so but still different than previous diagnostics he’d run. He checked it again, then again. Each time it was the same. Roswell was one percent larger, her shielding was stronger and the engines were running at greater efficiency.

“Oh man,” Kyle said.

He’d figured it out. Kyle quickly pressed a button on his consol that triggered an alert throughout the ship. Within minutes everyone came running down the corridor and into the engine room.

“What’s going on?” Michael asked, his weapon pointed out and ready to fire.

“Sorry, it was the quickest way to get you here,” Kyle said.

“Kyle...?” Max asked.

“I know why the Antarians are destroying stars,” Kyle said quickly.

“What? Why?” Liz asked.

“As a side-effect of those shockwaves, Roswell is operating better. She’s slightly bigger, faster, stronger and her sensors now cover another light-year of space. Any Antarian ship that triggered those nova would have absorbed a massive amount of the initial energy blast. By now...they are at least five times larger than this ship with a scanning range covering at least an eight of this galaxy,” Kyle said.

“They did that just to find us?” Maria asked.

“Find us, hunt us down and kill us,” Kyle said.

“My god,” Alex said.

“How’d they even know we’re in this galaxy?” Michael asked.

“Because we sent up a signal flare,” Liz said.

“Huh?” Tess asked.

“The conduit we used to get you out of the habitat. It marks a straight beeline to this galaxy and we didn’t even change course. Damn thing was at least a few light years in length and no doubt they know exactly what to look for on their sensors,” Max said.

“Then we need to leave this galaxy now,” Michael said.

“Not an option. We’re fast enough to cross between galaxies but with the convoy in tow...” Kyle said.

“Unless we ditch them. Let the Antarians find us and lead them away from the convoy,” Michael said.

“The Antarians are faster. They’d catch up before we could blink,” Liz said.

“Then we’re screwed,” Isabel said.

“No. Not if we fight,” Max said.

“Say what?” Alex asked.

“We take the fight to those bastards,” Max said.

“Fight?” Michael asked. He looked from Max, to all the others and smiled, “Fight.”

“Max, wait. You two have a mini-you on the way in a few days,” Isabel said.

Max looked at Liz.

“Oh no. I am not going anywhere. We are sticking with this family and we both know there is nowhere I could hide from them,” Liz said.

“I know. Still, it’s tempting to put you on one of those ships out there and have them run. That being said, if they and we are going to be safe then we all need to stick together,” Max said.

“We’re gonna need a really good plan,” Liz said.

“I already have one. I’ve had it for a while. Roswell, activate program Home-One,” Max said.

In response, Roswell activated the program and accessed the sensors, her database and her navigation systems. A signal was sent to the other ships requesting that they all follow and all did as they flew fast as Roswell searched for her target.

To Be Continued...
Tharos
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Abduction - Chapter 16 (All CC, Adult) 19 May

Post by Tharos »

Chapter 17

Max led his family back to command where they found their stations active and under full automation. Roswell was running the show using a program Max had written, well Roswell had written it but Max told her what he needed. Even as they sat down, they didn’t gain their usual control over their systems and could only watch.

“Roswell, the ships out there...can their engines be augmented with your technology?” Max asked.

“To a certain extent, yes. By using crystal fragments normally utilised for catastrophic damage to myself. Place them with the engine cores and the crystals will adapt to their technology. They will not be as fast as myself but still faster,” Roswell said.

“Fast enough to travel between galaxies without spending a year out in the void?” Alex asked.

“Travel time will be within reason,” Roswell said.

“Is there a viable target in this galaxy?” Max asked.

“Current scan results have not found the target,” Roswell said.

“Then we need to go faster. Roswell, inform the convoy of the enhancement, provide them with instructions and deploy those crystals you were talking about,” Max said.

“Okay Max, what’s going on? What are we looking for?” Michael asked.

“We can’t win Michael. Against those ships...they’re bigger, faster and a whole lot meaner,” Max said.

“Bigger they are and all that,” Kyle said.

“In this case, the bigger they are the fast they kill us. We can’t outfly them, we can’t outman them and we certainly can’t outfight them. They’ll see us before we see them and they’ll pick off every one of those ships while hacking away at Roswell to get to us. We’ll be lucky if they just kill us and not everyone onboard,” Max said.

“Now I’m depressed,” Maria said.

“So why aren’t we just flat out running? Or hiding? Find a nebula and hide in there until the Antarians are gone” Isabel asked.

“They’ll see right through it,” Liz said.

“Then what can we do?” Tess asked.

“We build up our defences. If we park just outside the orbit of a solar system and absorb the energy of a star, Roswell would become more powerful,” Max said.

“You mean do what they’ve done to other systems?” Alex asked.

“No. No destruction. We just absorb the energy and turn it on the Antarians,” Max said.

“Won’t they be able to just do the same?” Michael asked.

“Not this time,” Max said.

“Max, what the hell are you planning?” Isabel asked.

“As a ship, Roswell can be ripped apart by the others. Especially now that they’re stronger. As a fortress, Roswell could not only withstand a siege but could beat them back,” Max said.

“Roswell isn’t a...oh,” Kyle said as he remembered a previous conversation with Max. “We get a bigger star.”

“Wait. That’s possible?” Alex asked.

“What’s possible?” Isabel asked.

“We grow Roswell around an actual star...not the mini fake one we have,” Alex said.

“That’s the plan?” Maria asked.

“That’s the plan,” Max said.

“Roswell...she would be massive,” Liz said.

“Her mass would grow to roughly the same size as Earth’s orbit around our old sun. Her hull would be significantly denser, her weapons would also have a corresponding output,” Max said.

“She would also become stuck. She wouldn’t be able to travel much faster than the speed of light. Leaving a galaxy certainly would be out of the question,” Kyle said.

“You know Max, I’ve never heard of a siege ending well for the guys being sieged. Remember the Alamo?” Michael said.

“Every siege in history relies on two things; food and weapons. Without those you can’t survive, one way or the other they’ll fall once their supplies run out. We don’t have that problem. Roswell takes energy from the stars and uses it to make our food and firepower. Under constant attack, as we are now, we’ll lose. With an actual star we could win,” Max said.

“So, we don’t find a new planet to colonise or a new system. We live inside Roswell,” Isabel said.

“She has everything we need to live,” Liz said.

“What about the not moving fast part? What if we need to so the other ships can be protected?” Maria asked.

“That’s why I’m looking for a specific system. We need to make sure there’s a home for everyone,” Max said.

“You’ll know it when you see it. That being said, there’s a lot of work we need to do to prepare Roswell. Maria, if you stay here to monitor the sensor...and Michael...” Max said.

“I know. Keep the weapons on standby. Just in case,” Michael said.

With that, the others stood and left. Max gave them as much instruction as he could before he left to do his own preparations.

An hour later, Michael and Maria were still sitting in Command. They’d kept a keen eye out but all they saw within their scanner range were a few comets and asteroids, a million year old probe that wasn’t much further advanced than the Voyager Probes from a race at the edge of the galaxy when they were first venturing out into space, and a single pulsar flashing away in the night.

“So...ready for our little night?” Michael asked.

“What night?” Maria asked.

“Two days from now...right after Alex and Isabel,” Michael said.

Maria just gave him a confused look.

“We pod up babe,” Michael said.

“Oh, yeah. Forgot about that. Oh well, a night in the slimy goo every month in exchange for incredible sex...I can live with that,” Maria said.

“The sex, is that why you’re with me?” Michael asked.

“It’s a perk,” Maria said.

She then stood up and moved to sit in his lap. His arms wrapped around her as she rubbed her naked ass against his dick.

“But I’m with you because I love you. God help me,” Maria said.

“God help you? You’re the wildcat. God help me is more like it,” Michael said.

“Hmm, wildcat...maybe you should try and tame me,” Maria said.

Michael ran his hand up her body, straight to her face, where he pulled her in closer.

“Not on your life,” Michael said.

He finished closing the gap and kissed her. Michael ran her arms down her arms before he reached over and started massaging both of her breasts, eliciting a soft, gentle moan from his lover. In a split instant he stood but Maria in his arms before he sat her on his consol. Maria’s breasts heaved in time with her breath and each time her chest raised and lowered, Michael felt drawn in.

The young blonde wrapped her arms around Michael as they rubbed their bodies together. Maria pressed her tits into Michael’s chest as they kissed, their tongues snaking around each other’s mouths. Her fingernails left trails over his back.

“God, you’re so hot,” Michael gasped as he ran his hand over her flushed skin.

“For you, baby,” Maria sighed out.

Michael eased Maria onto her back and pinned her down. He used his legs to ease hers apart and slowly moved between them, Maria felt the underside of his cock sliding against her slit, becoming wet with her juice’s. Maria groaned as Michael bathed her nipples in his mouth, moving back and forth between each ripe breast.

Then without any warning, Michael stabbed his dick into her body. The entire deck filled with her passionate cry as inch-by-inch his hard cock filled her. Her eyes rolled in her head as Michael started to move inside of her. Maria’s back arched higher and higher with each thrust of his cock.

“Ugnnnnnnn…fuuuuuuuck…soooo gooood,” Maria cried out.

Her legs bent and she waved them in the air while pressing her thighs into Michael’s sides. Michael bottomed out inside her as his hips circled, sending his cock in and out of her. Maria caressed his hard body before sliding her hand down to where their bodies joined. She started to touch his dick while using her thumb to add pressure to her own clit.

Michael reached down and grabbed her hand. He brought it up and pinned it above her head. “Just lie back and enjoy it baby,” Michael gasped, continuing to hump her body.

“Oh…ugnhnnnn…I’m enjoying it…” Maria gasped.

But she wasn’t planning on simply lying there. Maria thrust her entire body up, causing Michael to collapse back onto his chair with Maria on top. He was still inside her, Maria’s arms were draped over his shoulders while she looked into his eyes and her toned legs were spread open as much as possible. The tips of her toes were planted on the floor and Michael, despite being surprised by her move, took delight in running his hands over her thighs. She started to move up and down on his hard length as his hands cupped and squeezed her tits.

“...But maybe you’re the one who should lie back,” she said.

“Ughnnnnnnnn…yeah…” Michael growled through gritted teeth as her tight pussy gripped him.

Maria rocked her hips, taking Michael deeper and deeper inside of her. She was moving faster and her back was bending backwards, her hands held onto his arms to steady herself. Michael used one hand to continue to hold one of hers while his free hands ran down the length of her body to grab her ass. He leaned down until his mouth was a mere centimetre from her ear and she could feel his breath on her skin.

Maria looked back at Michael through heated eyes. Her skin practically glowed with the light reflecting off the sweat coating her. Maria leaned forward, her breasts hung down over his face and he went back to nibbling on her nipples. The two of them trust together and caused their breathing to become faster, more ragged.

“Ughnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn…” Both groaned loudly.

There wasn’t anything slow about it, Michael pushed and pulled his hips, sending his dick into his lover as fast as he could. She could feel him fill her over and over again, wanting to have his white load spill over inside of her. As such her instincts were in hyper-drive and rocked her hips just as fast.

“Ughhnnnn…”

“OH god…”

“YEAH…UGHNNNN…YEAHHH...”

“FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK…MARIIAAAAA…”

“UGHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN…”

“GOD BABY…OH GOD…GIVE IT TO ME MICHAEL…UGHAAAAAAAAAA!”

“SO CLOSE…UGHNNN…SO CLOSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEE…”

“AGGGGGUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” both lovers cried together as Maria collapsed against Michael and he slid down further into his chair. Michael’s hips spasmed and jerked as his seed flowed into Maria’s body but both their bodies, every inch of them, quivered in delight.

“That was…” Maria said deliriously.

“I know,” Michael said.

Michael put his finger under her chin and looked her straight in the eye. The two kissed and their hands joined together.

“I love you,” Maria whispered.

Michael kissed her forehead and smiled, “I love you too,” he answered back.

It was a few hours more, the others were still absent and Michael left to get them something to eat. Something that was badly needed after letting loose with their primal urges. As her stomach started to rumble, waiting for Michael to return, Maria rested her head on her consol. Her fingers slowly trailed around the curve of the buttons.

Then a soft beep repeated a few times and Maria looked up at her screen. Her eyes went wide as she looked at the readings.

“Wow,” she said.

She pressed a button and the walls Command changed to display the outside space. A few manipulations and buttons later, and the images whooshed by to zoom in on Roswell’s target. Maria stood there, staring at three blazing suns while being surrounded by thousands of planets and tens of thousands of moons. All of them had atmospheres, not one was a lifeless rock.

“Holy crap,” Michael said, coming in behind her with two bowls of their food and staring at the images on the walls.

“My thoughts exactly,” Maria said.

“Oh Max. What the hell are you planning?” Michael asked.

Maria activated the internal comm. and called down to Max. A few minutes later, he and the others arrived. All of them just had to stop and look at the sight of the solar system they were approaching.

“Max, what is this?” Isabel asked.

“I found a reference in the Antarian database. Almost every galaxy has a place like this. A solar system teeming with life, every planet. But no sentient races. This is where we start again,” Max said.

“Max?” Liz asked.

“Tess contact the fleet, tell them to head to that system. Pick one planet for each species. Maria, scan each body and find nice calm areas with as little seismic activity as possible. When you have those areas, transmit the locations to the fleets. Liz, I need you to launch the Colony Pods,” Max said.

“How many?” Liz asked.

Max cocked his head and thought for a moment, “All of them,” he said.

They worked away, scanning and talking so that by the time they arrived all the ships knew where they were going. Within a few minutes of each scan of the moon or planet there was a colony pod jettisoned from Roswell and flying to its new home. Following right behind were a few ships from the fleet. Soon, the fleet was entirely dispersed among the system.

“What now?” Liz asked.

“Isabel, get ready for a massive reconfiguration. Kyle...launch,” Max said.

“Got it,” Kyle said.

He pressed his hand to his panel and five of the tips of the pyramids on the outer-hull broke off. Only the one they were in, currently at the rear of the ship, remained attached. They were tiny in comparison to Roswell yet one mile across in size. Roswell herself stopped one million miles outside the orbital path of the outer most planet, a place where they could watch and prepare. Each tip flew threw they system and stopped at equal distances from each other outside the system with the three stars in the middle.

“Open up the energy receptors,” Max said.

In response, energy from the suns was combined with the star at the heart of Roswell. From Roswell, and each of the five tips, crystal started to grow. It spread, continuing on and on and following their design. Hours passed and it went on, covering trillions of square miles until eventually they connected. It was a thin shell at first but the entire system was encased before corridors and layers began to grow. The shell thickened and the ground shook beneath everyone onboard, pyramids formed until Roswell wasn’t just a ship anymore.

She was massive, her glowing shields provided a mass of light that gleamed far out into space. The small portion that was the original ship then split open. The tiny sun flew out and joined with its natural, larger sisters while the habitats spread out. The internal shields reconfigured to accommodate the new extreme surface area it had to work with.

Before, Roswell’s internal space could easily support a great many people. Now, it could support a population of trillions or more, or at least it will once the habitats finished expanding their atmospheres and appearance within their new shield-defined space.

From now on, anyone on the planets, when they looked up at the sky whether night or day, wouldn’t see stars but a sprawling expanse of green and blue from the forests and water-ways. For those in the habitats, it was a little odd to look up and now see so many planets in their sky.

A shield formed around the suns, containing them and channelling their energy into Roswell more efficiently while still providing light and warmth to every planet, moon and the habitats on Roswell’s interior. It also let Roswell move without the suns crashing into her inner surface.

“I can’t believe I’m saying this but...we now have a solar system inside Roswell,” Liz said with a smile.

“Kyle, make sure the shields keep the orbital paths stabile,” Max said.

“Already on it. Everything is looking okay,” Kyle said.

“Our power levels are...through the roof really doesn’t cut it,” Michael said.

“Well then I guess all that’s left is to tell everyone what we’ve just done,” Isabel said.

“No, there’s one other. Roswell, you can proceed,” Max said.

The other’s looked at him curiously. However, a moment later, they monitored a few hundred small tubes descending to one of the moons.

“Were those the Antarian cloning tubes?” Maria asked.

“Yes. All of them, including the Four. Roswell will remotely activate the tubes and resurrect the Antarians, while adding a very thick shield around that moon. They can live their lives there, they’ll be trapped with no way off. Even if they could eventually resurrect their technology and fly from the surface, they can’t get through that shield. I made sure nothing can so that nobody else will go after them for revenge and they wont bother us,” Max said.

“Roswell is programmed to ensure their survival,” Liz said.

“This way they will, no matter what happens to their species outside,” Max said.

“How long have you had this planned?” Isabel asked.

“A few days. I knew we couldn’t live without Roswell and we couldn’t just let her fly away. Now those habitats aren’t a prison anymore. They’re homes. Which reminds me, Isabel, we need to talk about trying to grow some cities in there. They don’t need to live in huts anymore,” Max said.

“Of course not. I’ll get working on some designs. They’ll probably have to be tailored for each species we have,” Isabel said.

Max nodded. They all just sat back and watched as their new home continued to grow. Humans didn’t have just a planet to populate, they had the surface area of several to cover and that included space that would normally have been covered with oceans.

That night, with Roswell now so big, taking a simple stroll back to their rooms meant taking the elevator for couple of minutes. After their work today they all needed a break but it was Max and Liz who arrived last. There were only a couple of days left of her pregnancy and it showed but that didn’t stop her from being cautious. They’d taken a trip by medical for another quick scan before going home.

There they found Isabel, standing in front of their door with her arms crossed and her fingers drumming against her arm. Her face looked furious and instantly Max and Liz wanted to back away.

“What did we do?” Liz whispered.

“No idea,” Max whispered back.

“No idea? You up and just decide you’re married. Just like that?” Isabel asked.

“Uh oh,” Liz said.

“You got that damned right,” Isabel said.

“Iz...now wait. It’s not like there’s a priest just lying around for us to use. It’s just us,” Max said.

“Yeah, it’s just us. Us, you’re family,” Isabel said.

“How’d you find out? We haven’t told any of you yet,” Liz asked.

“How’d I find out? I stood here and you confirmed it. I’m not dumb so by all means please, explain it to me,” Isabel said.

“Uh, well...we are...oh hell we’re practically married anyway. We’re bonded, our thoughts are perfectly in synch and we’re having a baby. Who needs a ceremony?” Max said.

Isabel looked at Liz.

“What?” Max asked.

“Are you honestly telling me your thoughts are so in synch and you don’t know that your girlfriend has been planning this since she was what...12?” Isabel asked.

Max looked at Liz and she kinda nodded.

“You two, with me, right now,” Isabel said.

She immediately marched away down the hall, leaving her brother and semi sister-in-law to follow close behind. They stopped outside the room they’d set up for communications into the habitat.

“Roswell, our clothes please,” Isabel said.

A small alcove opened and presented them with Max’s shorts and the two sets of bikinis. Max and Liz looked curiously at Isabel and then at each other before the decided to simply get dressed. They put on their swimwear, although Liz’s didn’t cover as much as it used to on her larger breasts, before they went inside to find the screen on.

Their parents, and a sizeable chunk of the human population, were displayed on screen. Michael, Maria, Alex, Kyle and Tess were standing in two rows on either side of the screen. All were wearing their swimsuits but Tess, since she was missing her bikini top, positioned herself just slightly behind Kyle. It was just enough to shield herself, not that she cared who on the screen saw her but easing into the situation regarding clothes was still their only plan for the time being.

When the Parkers saw their daughter, they gasped. They’d seen her not so long ago and now she was so obviously pregnant that they couldn’t believe it. Still, she looked so beautiful they couldn’t help but smile at how far their come and what had been achieved.

“What’s going on?” Max asked.

Isabel smiled. “Dearly beloved, our family and friends today stand witness to the union of Max and Liz. Our reality is different now, it is literally what we make it but events like these give us hope...a future. Max, do you take Liz to be your wife? To be by her side in all things and to love her throughout your lives?” she asked.

“I do,” Max said.

“And Liz, do you take Max to be your husband? To stand by him and to love him?” Isabel asked.

“I do,” Liz said.

“Then by the power invested in me...by me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride,” Isabel said.

They smiled brightly and kissed while everyone else clapped. They moved around the couple and congratulated them.

“By the power invested in you by you?” Max asked his sister.

“Well someone had to do it. And I am supposed to be the homemaker on this ship,” Isabel said.

“Just remember, you can’t do your own,” Alex said.

“And that’s why my dear brother as commander of Roswell, will gladly do the honours,” Isabel said.

“I’m just sorry we can’t be there in person, Lizzie,” Jeff said over the screen.

“I know, me too. But you just seeing it is enough,” Liz said.

“Uh...Tess,” Diane said over the screen.

Tess then realised she was in full view of, well, everyone. She didn’t scamper way and make some futile attempt at covering herself. “Oh screw it. This is what I have. This is my body and I can’t cover it with what I don’t have so...well, we’ll all just live with it,” she said.

“I know I can,” Kyle said.

Tess sliced her hand over the back of his head. Kyle just nodded in its justification before turning back to Max and Liz.

“So, we can’t exactly have a party or reception but we think we have come up with a passably decent celebration,” Kyle said.

“Oh?” Liz asked.

The two young men smiled and led them out, while instructing Roswell to tie the external views into the communication screen in the habitat. Kyle led them up to the temple where they could see out into space while Michael disappeared into command. A few minutes later, the weapons grid fired.

Bolts of energy blasted into space in an explosion of light and colour. The patterns danced over the skies and were utterly entrancing. They all just stood and watched with smiles.

“Have fun in married life you two,” Maria said.

“You’re gonna need it,” Tess said.

“That and with junior making an appearance soon,” Isabel said.

“Did you enjoy your wedding Mrs Evans?” Max asked.

“I certainly did, Mr Evans,” Liz answered.

On the other side of the galaxy, the Antarians had picked a spot to start their search and had broken away to cover the most amount of space that they hadn’t already been through. From there, they’d broken away from each other but they hadn’t covered more than a few dozen light-years before their sensor picked something up.

At first it was just a blip. As the minutes and then hours rolled by, that blip caused each of them to stop cold in space. They compared data, analysed the results and couldn’t deny what they were seeing. So they called to each ship’s version of the Royal Four.

“What is going on?” Zan asked, arriving in Command.

“Lord Zan, we’ve detected a massive object in a distant region. Reading indicated it is one of our vessels but far larger than anything we’ve conceived of growing. Crystal resonance analysis confirmed that it is the commandeered ship taken by the human hybrids,” the commander said.

“How is that possible?” Rath asked.

“We think they’ve grown the ship around a star system but the energy readings are beyond measure,” the commander said.

“Then we have found them. What are you waiting for, set a course and prepare every weapon we have,” Ava said.

“We are prepared. Although there is no way to know how we will fair against breaching the defences of a structure like that,” the commander said.

“Then I guess we better get to work,” Vilandra said.

“But get there now and call all our other ships that aren’t apart of this fleet. Let them know about this development,” Zan said.

“Lord,” the commander said with a bow.

The seven Antarian ships each locked onto their new destination, straight toward Roswell and the solar system she now had within her.

To Be Continued...
Tharos
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Abduction - Chapter 17 (All CC, Adult) 26 May

Post by Tharos »

Chapter 18

While Max and Liz consummated their married life, slowly and tenderly, the other couples were also very active. However, even after making his lover cry out his name so many times that he thought he’d have to learn to walk upright again, Kyle couldn’t find a way to fall asleep.

He left the bed he shared with Tess and went to his node. In there, he accessed every schematic he could on Roswell’s new layout and looked it over.

“You should be in bed. What are you doing?” Tess asked from the door.

“Making sure Roswell is in top form. It’s my job and I don’t want it to go to hell on my watch,” Kyle said.

“Well, how is she?” Tess asked.

“Beautiful,” Kyle said.

Tess came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his chest before kissing his shoulder. “Beautiful huh?” she asked.

“But still nothing compared to the light of my life,” Kyle said.

“So anything new we should know?” Tess asked.

“Only that there are now three miles deep worth of new corridors and rooms,” Kyle said.

“Three miles? What’s all that room for?” Tess asked.

“Whatever we want. They’re all blank templates, hell we could make one a sex dungeon if we wanted to,” Kyle said.

“Hmm, kinky,” Tess said. “Speaking of sex.”

Kyle looked around at her, “Again?” he asked.

“What? I am an incredibly horny teenaged alien girl after all,” Tess said.

“But...we just...I mean you came like nine times over the last hour,” Kyle said.

“And I want to see if we came make it an even ten. What’s the matter, don’t think you can get it up again?” Tess asked.

Her hands slid down and wrapped around his dick. All she did was stroke him once and she felt the blood gorge into his penis.

“Oh look, he wants to play again,” Tess said with a smirk.

Kyle quickly span around and pushed Tess against the silvery wall where he kissed her. If she wanted him then she was going to get him. He had one hand on the back of her head while the other was on her hip, both of hers were draping over his shoulders. As the kiss deepened and grew more intense for both of them, Kyle’s hand on her hip moved lower to her thigh. Delicately he traced the bare skin and Tess gently moaned into his mouth.

Slowly his hand fingertips danced over her flesh as his other hands ran through her soft golden hair. Eventually his hand reached the apex of her thighs, his finger ran over her slit.

She gasped, Kyle smiled and kissed Tess again. Gently he eased his fingers into her, thrusting them back and forth until her hips were rocking in time with him. His free hand then moved down from her hair to her side and slowly continued to caress the rest of her body.

The two lovers pressed their upper bodies together as Tess reached down and started stroke his dick in time with his fingers in her. Their excitement showed in their breathing and as Kyle looked at her mouth, he couldn’t help but be drawn back in for another kiss.

“God, I need you,” Tess said with desire, feeling the muscles in his arms.

“I need you too baby,” Kyle said.

Tess leaned forward, bending down and licked the entire length of his cock. Then she did it again, just to hear the groan from Kyle, but then she kissed the bulging head before taking him into her mouth.

Slowly she started to suck on him, her tongue sliding around his length as her head bobbed up and down. Kyle was in heaven as he eased his dick in and out of her warm mouth, his hand moved to her head and pushed her, desperate for her to move faster but she maintained her teasing speed. She kept going and going, Kyle could have sworn that she was even slowing up just to torment him. Then, quickly, she released him. His dick bobbed back and forth as Tess licked her lips.

“Hmm?” Kyle asked in madding frustration.

“I want this inside me. Now,” Tess said. “You know how I like it.”

Tess leaned back up but Kyle put his hands on her hips. He span her around so that her back was facing him before putting one on her upper back to push her forward. Tess smiled, growling with delight as she presented her pussy to him and gripped her hands onto the silvery walls. He knelt behind her, after that little teasing blowjob she could wait a minute.

He pulled her back a little and pressed her wet sex against his face, his tongue started to work after mere seconds. Tess groaned and moaned, howling against the wall as her hips ground into Kyle’s face. Kyle’s tongue ran around her lower lips before beginning to stab deep into her body, over and over again.

Slowly his hand snaked up to her breast; his thumb and forefinger tweaked her nipple as he started to knead the pliant flesh with his palm. Her whole body gyrated against his head, he ate her with passion as their blood reached boiling point.

“Ughnnnn…oh god…AGHH….” Tess screamed.

Kyle knew she was close and pulled away. As much as he wanted to stay buried in her pussy, the look of frustration on her face was blissful payback. However, the passion in them both had been fully awoken. Kyle stood again, right behind Tess as she remained bent over. He grabbed her body and completely thrust his cock into her with pure, raging fire.

“K…Kyle…” Tess whimpered.

He leaned down, pressing his chest to her back. Their two bodies were close, both moving together with perfect timing. Tess felt secure in his arms, she straightened her body up and took his with him. She leant back against him as he rested his forehead against the back of hers.

“Ughnnnn…Kyle…I need…I need…god, don’t stop,” Tess whimpered.

“Hunnnnn…I’m not going anywhere baby,” Kyle groaned.

Soon though, Tess was losing the strength in her legs. Kyle felt it and both, without their bodies disconnecting, made it onto their knees. She moved onto all fours and started to rock her hips to get Kyle moving again.

“Ugnnn….”

“OHH…”

“AGHnnnn…Ohhhhhhhh…”

“Yeahhhaaaaaa…”

Kyle moved back and forth, holding Tess’s body tightly and as he thrust his rock hard dick, Tess quivered with need. They kept going and going, their two were enflamed and desperately seeking their orgasm.

“Ughnnnnn…”

“YEAH…YEAH…OH FUUUUUU…”

“YESSSSSYESSSSSYESSSSS…”

“AGHNNNNNNNNNNNN…”

“OH FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK…YESSSSSSSSSSSSS…”

“THAT’S IT…UGHNNNNNNNNNN…”

The two of them collapsed onto their sides as Kyle spurted shot after shot of his seed into Tess. His arms didn’t let go of her while her hand slipped down to her belly and just held it there. Kyle suddenly felt a new desire from Tess, a tiny little hope and his head quickly rose up.

“Really?” Kyle asked.

“What?” Tess asked.

“You’re...you are pregnant?” Kyle asked.

“No, god no...maybe soon though. Does that bother you?” Tess asked.

“Actually...no. As long as it’s after having to worry about them being killed by Antarians,” Kyle said.

Tess rested her head down on her arm and sighed. “Kill the romantic mood why don’t ya,” she said.

“Still, if you’re interested in that little idea bundle...a little practice is good,” Kyle said as he gently moved his dick inside her a little.

“Hmmmmm,” Tess purred. “Practice is good.”

They made love again, and again. They didn’t stop until they wanted to but when they did, they fell asleep on the floor in each others’ arms. They were only out for about half an hour but it was enough. When they awoke, it was time to go back to work.

Everyone returned to Command to find Max and Liz, standing in front of Alex’s pilot seat and looking at the interior view of Roswell. All those planets and moons orbiting three stars, shining under their light and lighting up the sky of those on the habitats, it was a hell of a view.

Ships from the fleet were constantly calling in, letting them know how things were going as they parked near colony pods and began to set up new homes. Things were also different on the habitats, Isabel had taken control of the situation and had the crystal structure of the ship make homes for everyone in there.

Vast mountains of crystal thrust up from the ground, filled with caverns and tunnels that provided rooms for a thousand people each and each with the same creature comforts Max and the others enjoyed including the bathing system that stripped their hair. However, they were given a little device that stimulate hair growth on their heads should they want it.

“Everything okay in there?” Isabel asked.

“They’re fine,” Max said.

“However...” Liz said and pressed a button.

The images from inside the habitat vanished and were replaced with the exterior view of the stars. Soon, seven little dots of light were seen approaching them and getting bigger.

“...They are pissed,” Liz finished.

“How far are they?” Alex asked.

“About a day away,” Max said.

“You know, they don’t look very imposing like this. Just tiny little fairy lights,” Maria said.

“Wait til their closer. I wonder what they’re thinking about us. We’re not looking like a fairy light,” Michael said.

“No, we’re just a great big beacon shining up the sky and letting them know where we are,” Kyle said.

“Not trusting that Roswell can kick their asses?” Tess asked.

“I’m not trusting anything can. They built her, they know more about the tech than we do and that means they probably know where all the nice weakspots are,” Kyle said.

“That’s a charming thought,” Liz said.

“And an accurate one,” Roswell said. “Which is why during my reconfiguration I fortified my weaknesses. They are not invulnerable but will last longer.”

“I don’t suppose you can tell us where their weaknesses are?” Michael asked.

“That data is in your terminal, Michael. However, it requires level 10 precision. Your training has not yet reached that level,” Roswell said.

“Then we’ll just have to be lucky,” Michael said.

“Since when have we had that?” Alex asked.

“Yeah, I guess,” Max said.

“We have some time left. I guess we could go get something to eat,” Liz said.

“Iz, you an Alex are due for podding up right?” Max asked his sister.

“Yes. I was thinking of taking care of it just now. Come out refreshed in seven or eight hours and we’ll still have time to spare,” Isabel said.

Max nodded.

“Just...do not give birth to Junior there. I so what to be awake when my niece or nephew gets here,” Isabel said.

Liz smirked, “No promises,” she said.

“Okay then, let’s rest up. Tomorrow is going to be one hell of a day,” Max said.

They all nodded and started to head out of the door when a pedestal rose from the floor in their path. As it came to a stop, a small panel started to open to reveal four thongs and four pairs of shorts. However, they weren’t the ones they’d been wearing.

“Uh, Roswell?” Liz asked.

“I thought she couldn’t make fabrics?” Michael asked.

“I cannot. The garments before you are manufactured from crystal I have specially tailored for the purpose of not interfering with your body’s interface capability with my systems while being far more durable that your previous garments. The shape is based on your own clothing and is now imprinted on my systems, while the design may be altered the shape cannot not. These will conform to the size and shape of your individual bodies, allowing for ease of movement and comfort. These also generate a signature that simulates Antarian DNA that will permit the free movement through containment shielding,” Roswell said.

“We can go back and forth into the habitats?” Maria asked.

“Wait, wait, wait. Roswell, since when can you do this?” Liz asked.

“Two minutes and sixteen seconds ago. That is when my analysis of your society completed. While there is a distinct level of openness among you, your culture still requires the use of primitive body coverings. This is the same for most species prior to star travel until they realise it is not necessary in the artificial environments of their ships. Your species is not there yet. As you know, I do not produce what the people in my care do not require. My analysis indicates this will be needed for your people and so, production of these items is necessary,” Roswell said.

“I specifically asked you before if you could make clothes,” Liz said.

“Correct, and at the time I could not,” Roswell said.

“Well, I guess we have uniforms now,” Max said.

“I guess so,” Liz said.

Each took hold of one piece and pulled them up their legs. Once on, they instantly clung to the skin without feeling tight or restrictive. On the girls, two straps that were barely half a centimetre in width grew upward from either side of the waist and followed the contours of their bodies to their breasts. The material spread out, lifting and shaping the mounds of flesh until they were fully covered to just above the nipples but never connected between the breasts. From the back, without any fabric there aside from the thong, they looked practically as naked as they had just been.

Isabel ran her hand over the fabric and couldn’t feel the difference between it and her skin. “I wonder what keeps it up?” she asked.

Alex looked over every inch of Isabel’s body and outfit while trying to keep his tongue in her mouth before looking down to his crotch and then back at Isabel. “I’d say the usual is keeping it up. One incredibly hot body added to one killer outfit,” he said.

Isabel smirked but it was the shining light in Kyle’s eyes as he looked at her that won Tess’s approval.

“I think I like these,” Tess said.

“Yeah, but Roswell, we have to talk about colour,” Isabel said.

“Preferences can be set,” Roswell said.

“In that case, red for...” Isabel started but Liz interrupted.

“Roswell, set them for the same colours we were wearing. However, plain colours for our off duty times. But create the metallic style like Tess’s original bikini for what we wear while working, Liz said.

“Liz?” Max asked.

“We now have the ability to fully man Roswell...assuming we survive. These uniforms can get people out of the habitat, we may be in command but it now means that Roswell can be kept off automatic for most of the time and we can run things in shifts. Hell the colours we wear now can be tied to our duties. Me, white, so science and medical. Tess with blue, communications. Max is wearing yellow so that could be for control and so forth,” Liz said.

“I wear black and that’s scanning space...seems appropriate,” Maria said.

“Okay, let’s get some rest,” Max said.

“Oh yeah, now we have something to strip out of now,” Isabel said with a bright smirk as she looked at Alex.

The others all shook their heads but smiled as the platform pulled back into the floor. They all left for their last meal before the fight and their last chance to rest.

Roswell let them know it was time. An alert sounded throughout the ships’ interior and they all sighed with close eyes. Although, together, they stood up and walked through the ship until they reached Command. Once there, Max looked at his chair, the command chair that controlled everything and he gulped. He reached out and touched it, activating everything and changing the walls into the screen. They all looked to see the Antarian fleet slowing down to make their final approach.

“Tess,” Max said.

“Comms’ open,” Tess said.

“This is Max Evans. This ship is no longer under Antarian control and is a sanctuary for those you’ve abused. We will defend ourselves. Leave now,” he said.

Max sliced his hand over his throat to Tess and she closed her communications line. They waited and watched as the ships moved around to circle Roswell.

“Uh...Michael?” Max asked.

“Straight line or all around us...I got ‘em,” Michael said.

Twenty seconds later, each of the ships let loose with a barrage of weapon’s fire. They were spraying over Roswell, impacting over the shields and causing a storm of rainbow colour around the ship.

“What the hell?” Michael asked.

“What?” Max asked.

“Their weapons...it’s like they’re on minimal. They’re barely strong enough to make it seem like a fly just hit the windscreen,” Michael said.

“Let me see,” Liz said.

Michael transferred the data to Liz’s station and she looked it over.

“Uh...yeah, they really know this ship better than we do,” Liz said.

“Why, what are they doing?” Tess asked.

“Basically, death by a thousand paper cuts. They’re firing low level charges at key locations that’ll disrupt the entire shield bubble around us,” Liz said.

“Michael, by all means, stop them,” Max said.

Michael smiled. He worked his controls and aimed at his targets. Roswell’s weapon turrets powered up and massive bolts fired. Michael wasn’t going to take any chances so he put as much power as he could into the first volleys.

The blasts flew through space, aimed straight and true toward the Antarians. However, their enemy was slightly more manoeuvrable and moved enough so that their shields were grazed. The resulting energy surge on board the Antarian ships caused shut down of a few minor systems. It also got their attention.

The Antarians didn’t stay still, they circled around Roswell and constantly moved. Each ship had their own orbit and increased the energy of their weapons. They also launched every single last one of their smaller ships from within their hangers. Their weapons were nothing more than beestings to a mass the size of Roswell, problem was that a thousand beestings can kill.

Roswell’s interior started to shake with the impacts, the effect of the cumulative blasts were getting through and causing problems.

“Uh...guys...I’ve just lost all my communications knowledge,” Tess said once she realised her link to Roswell was intermittent.

“My link is down as well,” Liz said.

“Roswell?” Max asked.

“Emergency protocols. System malfunction, priority is being served to navigation, weapons and engineering,” Roswell said.

Alex looked at Kyle and Michael, “Did she just say this is on us?” he asked.

“No, it’s on all of us,” Max said. “Alex, start Roswell moving. If this ship has weak-spots then don’t give them a clear line of sight on it. Kyle, keep on top of any damage. Isolate any damaged sectors from the rest of the system if you need to but keep everything running. Michael...give them hell.”

Michael opened fire with everything he had, blasts were sent out and a lucky shot took out one ship’s engines temporarily. He knew he didn’t have much time so he took twelve of his turrets and aimed them all that that one ship. The energy impacted, taking down the shields with the first three and every other one slicing through the ship until it exploded. It’s crystal shards showered through space.

They all knew, especially Michael that it wasn’t just Antarians they’d just killed but also whatever slave populations they had onboard.

Along with the destruction of that ship, all the smaller ones from it suddenly stopped cold in space as though there was nobody at the helm. Max noticed it and watched as Roswell’s gravity field took hold and they crashed into her outer hull without so much as an attempt to avoid it.

“Maria, scan for lifesigns on those ships,” Max said.

Maria worked before she looked back at Max, “None. There’s no one onboard,” she said.

“Roswell, is there some kind of remote control system for those ships?” Max asked.

“Then give me control of ours, right now,” Max said.

Max sat back in his chair to focus on completely controlling those ships. The outer hanger door opened and the thousand smaller ships, fighters, transports...everything flew out of Roswell. Max’s training on this was virtually non-existent. Controlling all those ships was easy, so long as he didn’t try to make them do different things. So like a flock of starlings, they moved as one through space.

He focused them all on one ship, allowing Michael to take the main weapons off it and focus on the others. The fighters fired again and again, weakening the shields before the others breached and fired their weaker weapons directly on the enemy hulls.

“I think they now know what a paper cut feels like,” Liz said, ignoring the discomfort she was started to feel in her abdomen.

All of a sudden, two of the enemy ships stopped close to each other. Their shields extended and touched, the energy released was sent out in shock waves toward Roswell.

“I just lost over half our shield energy. I wont be able to keep anything out,” Michael called out.

“And these ships aren’t doing everything I want them too. I’ve got some massive interference,” Max said.

“Michael, take out those two ships,” Liz said.

Michael tried but a swarm of the smaller ships flew into the path of fire and took the hits. Still, the main two continued to make contact and while Roswell tried to absorb the energy, all that happened was the continued weakening of the shield.

“I can’t get through,” Michael said.

In seconds, the shields were gone and Roswell’s crystal hull was exposed. Soon after it started to crack and splinter.

“I don’t know how they’re doing it but there’s something being transmitted along that energy pulse. They’re causing Roswell to shake herself apart,” Maria said.

“Harmonic resonance. It’s like a singer singing at perfect pitch and causing glasses to break. They know this material, they made it and they know how to break it,” Liz said. “Roswell, retune our weapons to that same frequency.”

She did so and Michael fired at another of the ships, the one Max had attacked. His blast pierced the weakened shield and hit the crystal. It cracked and spread for over a mile before it stopped, another blast caused another crack to spread for another mile. It was another blast shot through the crack and breached the area of their ships’ temple.

They could see Antarians being sucked out into space through the opening. The energy also overloaded the ships’ ability to absorb and channel energy causing the ship to drift lifelessly with debris floating in its trail.

A massive shake rocked Roswell. They had to stop those two ships, so Max directed his fleet to them. He opened fire, attacking every smaller ship in the way while Michael fired right up behind them. With the road cleared slightly, the blasts impacted the Antarians and Michael didn’t stop firing at the join of their shields until their shields completely collapsed.

The shaking stopped on Roswell once the resonance attack was disrupted. Michael fired relentlessly while the remaining three Antarian ships fired on where Roswell was cracked. Two more ships exploded in a brilliant blazing light but the last three kept attacking.

A massive rumble shook through Roswell.

“What was that?” Max asked.

“Explosive decompression in engineering,” Kyle said.

“The engines?” Liz asked.

“They’re fine, containment shields are in place but I the repair systems can’t kick in while this is going one,” Kyle said.

“Michael, focus everything through one single turret...as much energy as it can handle. Target one of those ships and fire,” Max said.

Michael did so and a beam fired out, impacting an Antarian ship continuously, relentlessly. The ship fired back, aiming at the turret but Michael’s blast split right through the ship and hit the internal sun. The explosion was massive and sent a shockwave through space that ripped through the previously disabled ship while damaging the other two.

Both stopped in space and did nothing.

“Tess?” Max asked.

“Max, without my link to Roswell I can’t even tell you if they’re talking let along what they’re saying,” Tess said.

“Then I’m not taking the chance,” Max said. “Michael, if they’re here...they’re a threat.”

“Got it,” Michael said.

He opened fire with everything he had, every weapon, every ship – they targeted the last two and shattered through their shields. Both were badly damaged, one then started to fly straight toward them.

“Is it...?” Isabel asked.

“Ramming us?” Alex finished.

“Michael!” Max called out.

Michael focused everything on that ship, hitting it again and again. Without shields, an impact of something its size would break right through into the habitats. They couldn’t allow that. Every weapon under their control blasted chunk after chunk of crystal away until the ship detonated over a hundred miles from Roswell.

The resultant shower of shards stabbed into Roswell’s hull and seared the shell. However, the last ship, broken and battered suddenly accelerated beyond light speed and vanished. The first sacrificed itself to ensure its escape.

Several minutes later, they kept watch on that last, broken, Antarian ship fly away back toward Antar space. They didn’t want to lose sight of it, not until it was gone from both their eyes and Roswell’s sensors. When it was gone, they all looked at each other before the four couples embraced with joyous smiles.

It was over, for the moment. The Antarians had just lost many of their handful of ships, even if they would risk another run at Roswell it wouldn’t be for many years. They needed to seriously rebuild their forces but they had the survival of their race to consider. With the loss of their ships came the loss to gather the resources they needed. The Antarians had no choice but to focus on doing their manual labour themselves along with whatever slave populations they’d already gathered.

Soon, Roswell started to repair herself with Kyle guiding the efforts on where to focus first but everything was in hand to make the heavily damaged areas liveable again.

“So, what do we do now Max?” Isabel asked.

“Thanks to these clothes...I saw we all go see our families,” Max said.

“I’m up for that,” Maria said.

“I’m not,” Liz said.

Everyone looked at her.

“Don’t you want to see your mom and dad?” Tess asked.

Liz winced, “Uh, yeah but I think I’m going to be seeing my baby before that,” she said before clutching her stomach.

“Seriously?” Max asked with sudden panic.

“Seriously,” Liz confirmed. “Agh...I think getting me down to medical would be good.”

Max helped Liz stay standing during the initial contractions while they all helped her to the elevator and then to medical. Before she climbed onto the table, Liz stripped and lay back. With such a fast pregnancy, labour didn’t last much longer than ten minutes. Ten minutes of gut searing, soul wrenching pain that both felt before Max and Liz were introduced to their new daughter whom they named Sarah.

To Be Concluded...
Tharos
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Abduction - Chapter 18 (All CC, Adult) 2 June

Post by Tharos »

Chapter 19

Liz held Sarah in her arms with Max sitting by her side on the table and both just looked in utter amazement at their daughter. The others stood around them, staring with bright smiles and holding each other close. Roswell’s systems had cleaned up the area but it was mere minutes later that Liz stood up from the table.

“Uh, wa...Liz, how are you standing right now?” Maria asked with disbelief.

“Relax, I feel fine,” Liz said.

“Liz...you should be...” Max said.

“I know I should be but I don’t even feel tired. Drained, a little yes but I don’t feel sore at all,” Liz said.

“Actually, you aren’t even feeling tender,” Max said as he felt the sensations of her body in his own. “Nanites again?”

“No. You. You’re 100% and my body has just healed up to match yours. Remember when the Antarians took that sample from you, they cut into you...which caused a cut in me before I healed up and healed you. This is our connection at work,” Liz said.

“I swear this place is gonna give me a permanent headache,” Maria said.

“Well if you get one, I get one too so...ain’t happening,” Michael said.

Medical came with its own bathing unit, Liz activated it and walked inside the column of water with her daughter. When they re-emerged, they were completely clean and Max ran his hand over his wife’s head to grow her long dark hair back. Then, both Max and Liz felt a prang of hunger. It wasn’t from them and both smiled as they again looked at their daughter. They knew they could feel her and as Max reached out, he touched her arm and both parents felt the touch.

“Uh...this could be interesting,” Max said.

“I would say more problematic. She’ll be able to feel us...do everything,” Liz said.

“Everything as in...everything, everything?” Maria asked.

“Damn, that’s effective birth control. You two...hell none of us will ever do it again if our kids can feel us,” Isabel said.

“Negative,” Roswell said.

“Huh?” Michael asked.

“While the child does share the physiological sensations you experience from each other, in her it is incomplete. As she matures she will be fully away of everything but until then she will be aware of only light physical contact. It is the same with her memories,” Roswell said.

“What memories? She’s like six seconds old,” Kyle asked.

“Advanced neural patterns indicate the presence of complex memories. She carries all memories from the parental entities at the time of conception,” Roswell said.

Max looked at Liz and they gulped. “Our daughter is going to know everything about us,” he said.

“And feel it,” Liz said.

“Can you imagine feeling your own parent’s love for you? That’s gotta be on the all time weird experience list,” Tess said.

“As you would be able to feel and experience her,” Roswell said.

“That’s virtual immortality for us. We would continue to exist through our children, and us and them through their children. How mature would she have to be to get the full load?” Alex asked.

“I estimate the connection would be fully realised on or shortly after reproductive capability is reached,” Roswell said.

“Puberty. Great. As if her hormones wont be going overboard as it is,” Max said.

Still, it was a problem for another day and Liz held Sarah to her breast. Her daughter started to suckle and once she had her fill, quite a lot, Liz handed her off to Max while she pulled on her thong again. The straps grew up and spread out over her breasts until the uniform was on her body again.

“Well little one,” Liz said as she took her daughter back. “You have some grandparents who are just dying to meet you.”

“You want to take her into the habitat now?” Isabel said.

“We don’t even know if there’s enough Antarian DNA in her to let her out,” Alex said.

“Actually we do. I ran a DNA test on her days ago. She can get in an out as well as her father can,” Liz said.

“Good to know and from now on, we keep a barricade or fence or whatever around the hatch. We don’t want her falling in,” Max said.

“I’ll get started on something,” Isabel said.

“And I’ll check all the ones we’ve left open and make sure they’re closed,” Kyle said.

Together, they walked out of medical toward the hatch. Max went in first with Liz sitting down by the edge. She held her daughter in one arm and sent the other into the opening where Max took it and pulled her through. Once on her feet on the other side, the others came through one-by-one.

Stepping out of the woodland, Max and the others were confronted by the sight of great crystal mountains. They were cities, built by Isabel during the reconfiguration and capable of housing a thousand people with all the mod-cons of Roswell herself. Together they headed for the nearest, they knew their parents would have stayed as close to the hatch as possible.

Already Sarah was a little bigger and as they walked over the grass fields with nothing on their feet they all smiled when Sarah started to laugh. She was feeling the tickling sensation on her parents feet and enjoyed it.

Soon, they reached the first city and the people were surrounding it. They didn’t know what it was after all, even after a few dared to venture inside and returned to let the people know it was empty nobody else went inside. When they saw the group, they all came running out to meet them.

When Nancy saw her daughter carrying her own daughter, a part of her wanted to freak but her heart just melted when Sarah locked eyes on her.

“My god, she’s so beautiful,” Nancy said.

“What’s her name?” Diane asked.

“Sarah. Sarah Evans,” Liz said, smiling down at her baby.

“She’s so big already,” Diane said.

“Oh she’s growing like a weed,” Max said.

“Can I...?” Nancy asked.

Liz held her daughter out and Nancy took hold of Sarah.

“So...?” Jeff asked. “What’s going on?”

“We’ve beaten back the Antarians for now. Roswell is much bigger than Earth’s solar system and now...you all have one hell of a view. Also a good few cities to populate without a colony pod telling you what to do,” Max said.

They all looked up at the sky to see the three suns along with its thousands of planets and moons. It was truly a magnificent sight that had drawn many dreamy stares since they first saw it.

“And these?” Philip asked, waving his hand in the direction of their new outfits.

“These are uniforms,” Isabel said.

“Uniforms? They look more like something a comic book superhero would wear while moonlighting as pornstars,” Jeff said.

“Why thank you,” Maria said with a smile.

“Anyway, these are our new clothes. They let anyone in and out of the habitats while covering what needs to be covered without interfering with our control of Roswell like Lycra does,” Liz said.

“Along with being very comfortable,” Alex said.

“Which is another reason why we’re here. We’re recruiting for a crew,” Max said.

“Any volunteers?” Liz called out.

“We can leave here anytime? And come back here? This is our home...for like ever?” one person asked.

“Pretty much. Roswell is our home. These cities, there’s enough room for everyone to live comfortably and as we grow we can make more. There’s enough space in this section of Roswell’s interior to cover the surface area of Earth several dozen time over,” Liz said.

“Talk among your families. If you want to volunteer then we’ll come back, give you a uniform and train you to crew Roswell. You won’t have the complete access we do but we’ll all have the responsibility of helping every species inside Roswell,” Max said.

“We all have civilisations to rebuild,” Isabel said.

“Why not,” Jeff said.

“That’ll be a hell of a job,” Philip said.

“Mom?” Maria asked.

“I’m in,” Amy said.

“As am I,” Jim said.

“Anyone else just now?” Isabel asked.

Several held up their hands.

“Roswell, provide uniforms for these volunteers,” Max said.

Many pedestals grew up from the ground and presented the volunteers with what they were going to wear for the rest of their lives. Each disappeared into the old cabins to change out of their clothes and put on their new ones.

Liz took Sarah back from her mother before she left to change and held her close. When the volunteers and their parents returned, they all returned to the hatch.

One day later, they had several hundred volunteers most of whom were between 15 and twenty. They’re parents all talked to them about this being a new age, and one for them to define for themselves. Sarah was already crawling along the floor of her parent’s home and clearly enjoyed being the centre of attention of absolutely everyone. Max and Liz never let her out of their sight, often sitting close to each other and playing with her. They couldn’t get enough of hearing their daughter laugh.

However, they couldn’t spend all day playing. Max and Liz, carrying Sarah, walked through the corridors to meet up with the others before they stepped into a vast hall. It used to be the room where the newly acquired slaves would be processed, now it was empty except for the volunteers dressed in their new outfits.

Although, there was some slight modesty issues given that the amount of skin visible was far more than even the tiniest bikini. Some tried to cover themselves a little but they’d all been left alone for a good little while. Max and the others decided to do that to let them relax in each other’s company a while.

It worked, eventually even the most bashful dropped their hands to their sides as they talked away with each other.

“Hello,” Max called out from the balcony above the crowd.

They all quietened and looked up.

“First off, I want to thank you for volunteering for this. This wont be easy, there’s a lot to learn but with patience we’ll get you all trained. Now, you can choose to stay in the habitat with any of your families or you can have rooms up here. We’ll get those assignments sorted after we have our little orientations. So listen closely...we’ll be splitting up to cover our individual jobs and we’ll be talking you through how Roswell works. Medical and science, you’ll all be with Liz. Command is with me. Engineering with Kyle, Security with Michael and sensors with Maria. Tess is in charge of communications, Alex will be teaching the pilots and Isabel will be teaching those who have chosen to maintain Roswell’s interior and that does include the habitats,” Max said. “Anyone who hasn’t chosen a field, Roswell with randomly select one for you.”

Max instructed the others to separate. He kissed his daughters’ forehead before kissing Liz and then left to get his share of the crowd. The others all gathered the new members of their departments.

Alex took his pilots to the hanger for all the smaller ships Roswell carried. All the controls were pretty much standard throughout the fleet so learning on one covered everything aside from how they individually handled. He described everything in detail before he decided to take them out for a joyride.

Thanks to a little fast thinking on Isabel’s part and realising how big Roswell’s interior was going to be, she built one mountain inside that wasn’t a city. It was at the opposite side of the hanger from the exterior bay doors and allowed the smaller ships to fly into the habitat. Alex opened those doors and took them around a few of the planets and moons, pointing out the one they dumped the Antarians one so they’d know to avoid it in the future.

Michael took his new team through the corridors to the armour where he outfitted them with the crystal rod weapons before giving them target practice. On Command, he showed them the training scenarios for space combat and what was expected of them to pass.

Tess didn’t have to do much, she showed them her station and the countless languages in the database. It made many of them gulp but were glad when she told them the ship would do the translation. Still, learning one or two might help among the species that were inside Roswell.

It was similar for Maria as she held a little class on the output of the sensors. There were a lot of icons on the displays to cover but there was only the one station to use, aside from those on the smaller ships.

Isabel toured her people over every square metre of the ship, taught them the layout and how to manipulate the rooms to configure themselves into whatever is needed.

Kyle was having a headache. He had plenty of engineers, mechanics and general tinkerers who he showed the ships engines and systems. However, there were a couple of scifi geeks (the extreme kind who’d wear a trekkie uniform to jury duty) who practically drooled over the engines. The first words out of their mouths – “warp drive”. Kyle quickly put an end to that and whacked them on the back of their heads.

Liz took the doctors, teachers and those students who had plans along those lines on a tour of the medical and science labs. There was far more than could be covered on a single trip, the equipment alone was advanced enough to require a little practice on even with a link into Roswell. However, Antarian knowledge in general was so much more. Just to learn everything in the database would take many, many generations.

Those who volunteered for command, Max simply sat them down and had a talk. The responsibility was beyond anything they’d ever had. If they’d ever been worried before an exam, he told them to quadruple it at the very least. It wasn’t just their families they had to look out for, they were there to protect the last of the human race and every other race contained within. The responsibility wasn’t to be taken lightly and then he pointed to the door for anyone who wanted to walk right there. Nobody did and he smiled.

After each group had their show and tell, they were taken to the nodes where they were uploaded with what they needed to know. The level of access they were given wasn’t even close to that Max and the others had but it was enough to do their jobs.

The last stop on the tour was the temple. From there, everyone looked up at the stars and held their breath. The view of the outside they were seeing was unlike anything back on Earth and for many they were truly inspired to make their new lives work.

While Roswell was linking people into her systems so they could use them, the group once again met up in their family room. As they sat around the table to share a meal, or play with Sarah, they had some discussion to do.

“So we’ve already established that there wont be a tax law. No money, no taxes,” Max said.

“Shouldn’t dad be here for this? He is the only lawyer on board,” Isabel said.

“I’m seeing what we can come up with before we take it to him,” Max said.

“Writing a criminal justice system. Never thought I’d ever be doing that,” Liz said.

“Okay, so we just keep the old stuff that’s illegal, illegal,” Alex said.

“Like what? Drug use?” Max asked.

“Yes,” Alex said.

“Drugs don’t exist any more. Antarian medicine is based on different principles and there’s no narcotic effect. Plants or flowers that used to provide such things on Earth aren’t here and the Antarians removed addictions because they wanted a productive workforce,” Liz said.

“So, we keep that off the books but theft...hm, we kinda don’t have anything to steal that people can’t get from the ship. Rape and murder in all forms,” Alex said.

“Like Liz said, the Antarians modified people,” Isabel said.

“They corrected physical causes, like brain defects that cause psychopathic tendencies and other things. They removed addictions, and deviant potential but it doesn’t stop people from being outright evil bastards. That’s something not even the Antarians could deal with. There are people here that could still...well, we’ve all seen what happened on Earth,” Liz said.

“People can still do that, then I suggest we make a punishment that’ll make them stop and think,” Maria said.

“Like what?” Michael asked.

“Exile. Stick them on the Antarian moon. It’s technically a prison already,” Maria said.

“I’m sure Rath would like some like-minded company,” Tess said.

“Something like that, we should still set up some sort of trial system,” Kyle said.

“None of us have a problem with that. Hell, Roswell’s systems constantly record everything so if a crime is committed we’ll be able to use recorded data of the event,” Liz said.

“Uh, big brother...or sister as the case maybe,” Isabel said.

“Roswell doesn’t have a choice. She is the ship, the ship is her and the crystal actively keeps records,” Liz said.

“I’ll take it to dad,” Max said.

“There is something else,” Michael said.

“Oh?” Max asked.

“Age of consent, adulthood, that kind of thing,” Michael said.

“What about it?” Liz asked.

“You’re daughter is growing faster than any human. She’ll be our age when she’s what, 8 or 9 years old?” Michael asked.

“Her body, yes. But what about her mind? Still she act like we did at that age or will it be more like we are now?” Maria said.

“Oh, that’s a point. What constitutes maturity? Chronology, biological development or mental and emotional status,” Max asked.

“We can’t exactly say 18 is the right age when she’ll be physically older than we are. She will be older than that right?” Michael asked.

“Puberty hitting will slow her aging but it won’t be as slow as ours until she reaches 20 years old...well, 20 by our standards,” Liz said.

“This could get confusing,” Alex said.

“Oh, wait. Roswell monitors our psychology right? It’s how she ended up giving us these clothes,” Isabel asked.

“Yes, why?” Liz asked.

“Then we leave it to her. She knows the physical and mental maturity from what we are and if she’s constantly scanning then she keeps an eye on the kids and only allows it to happen when she decided they are ready,” Isabel said.

“By what? Making it so that if the kids try it and they’re not ready, she only allow the clothes to come off?” Maria asked.

“Why not?” Liz asked.

“It’s an option. Roswell, is it possible?” Max asked.

“Indeed. Detailed analysis of your psychology has been mapped into my systems. Your daughter, and future offspring as well as their descendants and human children, will only mate when they are close to matching or match that data,” Roswell said.

“And promptly there after, I will be exiled to the Antarian moon for murder,” Max said.

“You will not be killing her boyfriends,” Liz said.

“No, just the one that...well, enough said,” Max said.

“Unless she keeps it secret from you,” Isabel said.

“Not possible. Both parental units will instantly be aware of the mating as it happens and the mated male will biologically become tied to Sarah. Just as you are. As a result he will become a part of you as Sarah is,” Roswell said.

Maria put her hand up, “I’m disturbed. Anyone else?”

They all followed suit.

“I guess we’re going to have to get used to it. It’s not like we can stop her. It’s inevitable,” Liz said.

“This is going to be one hell of an interesting future we all have,” Alex said.

“You’re just getting that now?” Isabel asked.

Alex cocked his head from side to side a little. “It’s been building,” he said.

“Still, it’ll be fun...I hope,” Maria said.

“Time will tell,” Max said.

The years passed, and through Liz explaining the concept of time to Roswell, clocks were reinvented. Although that came with its own problems. The worlds inside Roswell had their own rotations and orbits giving them their own variants of the number of seconds in minutes, the number of minutes in hours and how many hours in a day. Even for tracking time in the rest of the ship, 24 hour days didn’t track right.

Liz needed to be creative, something that all species could adapt to. So she kept it simple, she decided to make it a hundred seconds in every minute, a hundred minutes in every hour and every day would be twenty hours with ten months in a year.

Day one, of month one of year one was made the day Max, Liz and the others took control of Roswell and all the new clocks adjusted to the new date from the amount of time passed since that moment. A little bit of calculation and everyone learned where their birthdays and anniversaries landed.

That first day was also marked as a day of celebration. There was no more Christmas, no more Easter. There was only the Day of Rebirth. They named it that because they didn’t want to celebrate the time Earth and several billion people where annihilated, they chose it because it was the day they all became something new. Given that all the species had similar ordeals, it was something they could all celebrate especially after the last of the Antarian hybrid offspring were eliminated and all the species could say they were free to build their own lives.

Today was one such day. The temple was being prepared for the celebrations and by now, everyone from infants to adults wore the clothes provided by Roswell. However, there were many of the guests of honour missing. Sarah, approaching nine years old and looked sixteen but with her parents memories she acted a whole lot older...well, she did at times. However, today was one as she tried to wrangle her younger brothers, sisters, cousins and friends. She and the three other oldest of the family’s kids were trying to gather them all up. As far as ages were concerned, some were years older, sometimes it was merely the eight day gestation that separated them when their mothers fell pregnant almost immediately after giving birth to one.

“Okay...1, 2, 3...15, 16...27...we’re missing one,” Sarah said as she looked over all the kids. “Where’s Veronica?”

Then she sighed and looked up, as if she needed to ask in the first place. All the others did to and saw Maria’s youngest daughter, floating up near the tip of the temple and looking out at the stars. Ever since Veronica’s powers kicked in, they couldn’t keep her on the ground.

“Veri, get your butt back down here,” Sarah called out.

All the kids laughed as Veronica remained transfixed on the stars outside. Sarah looked at her three cohorts and all nodded. They threw their hands up and pulled her down with their abilities.

“Aww...” Veronica complained.

“You have to get ready to sing later. We need practice,” Sarah said.

“Awww...” most of the kids complained.

“I thought you all loved it?” Sarah asked.

“We do, we’re just messing with you,” Jack, one of Kyle’s sons, said.

Sarah sighed.

“Hi honey, how’s things,” Liz said, walking up behind them.

Sarah quickly turned around and held her mother’s hands. “Mom, please, please, please. It’s enough. Talk to Aunt Isabel, Maria and Tess. Seven kids a piece is enough. We can’t take much more,” Sarah pleaded before closing her eyes and regaining composure. “Sorry.”

“No need to apologise. Running around again?” Liz asked.

“Yes. Was I like this at their age?” Sarah asked.

“Only slightly...” Liz said.

“Oh thank god,” Sarah said.

“...more insane,” Liz continued with a smile.

“That’s not funny mom,” Sarah said.

“I thought it was. So, where’s this boyfriend of yours?” Liz asked.

“Ned? Why?” Sarah asked.

“Because you’re planning on making love to each other tonight after the celebration and your father and I want to make sure you’re both ready for this,” Liz said.

“Mom, of course we’re sure about this. Roswell said we’re ready. He’s even taken my clothes off to check...and that was fun. You can relax,” Sarah said.

“And he knows that when you two are together he’ll link to our minds as well as yours and your siblings, and we’ll feel him?” Liz asked.

“We’ve both, hell, we’ve all taken the sex-ed classes. We know what to expect,” Sarah said.

“I hope so, I designed the classes,” Liz said.

“Mom, you’ve written every education book in the database. You built the school, if we didn’t know what we’re doing by now then a major redesign called for,” Sarah said.

“And he knows he’ll have to sleep with you in a cocoon right?” Liz asked.

“It’s why we’re doing it tonight, it’s on our schedule so we’ll pod up immediately. I don’t want to risk him getting ill like you did after you and dad made love,” Sarah said.

“Good, good. So where is Ned anyway?” Liz asked.

“He’s on his final pilot lesson. Taking a trip around the outer hull. Do you think Uncle Alex will be nice to him for it?” Sarah asked.

“Given that every pilot comes under his control and will have many lives in their hands...not so much, no,” Liz said.

“Hhmm, he’ll pass,” Sarah said.

“What’s that?” Veronica asked, pointing up the roof.

Outside, an orb less than fifty metres across could be seen approaching Roswell and aside from the size it looked identical to the ship.

“That’s Antarian tech,” Liz said.

“Mommy...” Sarah said.

“Take the kids home. Now, Sarah,” Liz said.

“But Ned...” Sarah said.

“He’ll be okay. The second that thing was detected, his ship would have been called back inside,” Liz said.

Sarah nodded and gathered up the kids to take them home. Liz left to head up to Command where she knew the rest of her family were gathering.

After getting her brothers, sisters, cousins and friends all back home, Sarah ran to Command where she found her family taking over from the on-duty crew. Something like this was definitely going to be handled by the primary team and none of the others had an issue with that.

On screen, they watched as the small satellite approached Roswell and Tess’s terminal started to process and incoming transmission.

“Max, I’m getting something here. It’s identifying itself as Retrieval Protocol Probe #3567. By command of Antarian Authority, this unit was launched to track all remaining Antarian ships during a level ten attack on Antar. Population terminated. Command directives are in effect, all vessels proceed with the harvest and return to Antar for re-population,” Tess said.

“Level ten, Roswell’s systems record that as the worst it can get,” Michael said.

“So, what? The Antarians are extinct?” Sarah asked.

“Except the ones on the moon we put them on, and any other ship still out there. For all we know they replaced the ones we destroyed years ago. And they’ll all be converging on Antar,” Max said.

“Maybe now they’ll know how it feels to be an endangered species,” Maria said.

“Only if we tell them,” Isabel said.

“Too late. That message isn’t just being transmitted on comm. frequencies. It’s out on Antarian neural ones as well. They’re getting the message right into their brains,” Tess said.

“Uh...they’re still contained under multiple shield layers right? With only a colony pod and their cloning units as their only technology?” Sarah asked.

“Let’s not take any chances. Kyle, add another shield bubble around that moon,” Max said.

“Right,” Kyle said.

He was only too happy. While they were convinced the Antarians would tamper with their food supply or their cloning technology, since it was their only method of reproduction, all it would take is one of them willing to make that sacrifice. The Antarians potentially getting free, whether they had ships or not, they weren’t going to risk it ever.

“Uh, Max. My controls are locking me out,” Alex said.

“What, why?” Max asked.

“No idea. I have no control of our course...and we’ve just changed,” Alex said.

“Where to?” Liz asked.

Alex sat back in his chair before he turned to face his family. “Antar,” he said.

“Roswell, what is going on?” Max asked.

“Command directives are in effect. This ship must return to Antar,” Roswell said.

“It must me some kind of programming. She can’t do anything but obey once that order is given,” Liz said.

“Kyle, tell me you can get it out of her?” Max asked.

“I don’t even know where to start looking,” Kyle said.

“Wait, guys. Chill. With Roswell’s mass, she’s not as fast as she used to be,” Isabel said.

“She’s right. It’ll take us centuries to get back to that galaxy let alone to Antar,” Alex said.

“So we’ll be dead by then...what about our descendants?” Max asked.

“They might have some issues but at least we’ll know everything about Roswell by then and can make it one hell of a fight,” Sarah said.

“Told you she takes after you,” Liz said to Max.

“Oh so that’s why her report card is all ‘A+’?. It’s you she takes after,” Max asked.

“So I’m a genius, so what?” Sarah asked. “Besides, I take after both of you.”

“Roswell, abort the command directive,” Max ordered.

“I cannot,” Roswell said. “However, I can do this.”

“What’s she talking about?” Max asked.

“Uh...Roswell, why are you flying that close to a black hole?” Maria asked, looking at her screen.

Everyone looked at Maria with panic in their eyes before looking at Max.

“Roswell?” Max asked.

“Roswell??” Liz asked after no response.

“ROSWELL!??” everyone asked.

In seconds, Roswell passed close enough to the black hole and opened up her energy receptors. All that gravitational energy was absorbed by Roswell, funnelled through her structure and straight into the engines. She took off like a blazing comet, flying through space so fast that everything inside her started to shake.

“Our speed...it’s off the scale,” Alex said.

“I can’t get a read out on the sensors. It’s messed up,” Maria said.

And then everything stopped. Roswell came to a halt, turned around and started flying at her normal speed.

“What’s our position?” Max asked.

“I have no idea. These star patterns aren’t even close to anything in the database,” Alex said. “But I can tell you we just covered several trillion light years in less than a minute.”

“That’s impossible,” Max said.

“We’ve moved along the path toward Antar but severely overshot it. I think...I think we’re clear across the universe,” Alex said.

“Not across it...we’re dead centre,” Maria said as she tapped a button on her panel.

The screen switched back on to show a region of the universe completely filled with light. Swirls of colour, sparks of energy and blazing suns filled the area unlike anything in the database.

“Maria when you say dead centre...?” Liz asked.

“This is ground zero for the Big Bang. If God exists...this is where he snapped his fingers to switch on the lights,” Maria said.

“Roswell’s changing course again...back the way we came but at normal speed,” Alex said.

“She didn’t buy us centuries, she gave us eternity,” Max said.

“Star Trekkin’ across the universe, On the Starship Roswell under Captain Max.
Star Trekkin’ across the universe, only going forward ‘cause we can't find reverse,” Alex sang slowly.

The others could only sit there and look outside in utter awe while nodding at Alex’s choice of words...even if they were going in reverse.

“Huh?” Sarah asked with utter confusion.

“Ah, a new soul to educate,” Alex said.

“That can wait. I think we’ve all got a celebration to get to,” Max said.

They all walked to the temple, they told the gathered people what had happened and the party to celebrate their Rebirth began.

The End.