Beautiful Disaster (CC,M/L,Adult) ~complete~ 5/15/11

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Beautiful Disaster (CC,M/L,Adult) ~complete~ 5/15/11

Post by jake17 »

Eve
Carolyn
Natalie
jojotheorange
Evansdreamer
Ellie
Avalon Rose
Ginger
angelina
zaneri1
ligia

thanks so much for all your amazingly sweet fb, it just mean so much to me, you have no idea...

ok so I thought long and hard about this story and what I wanted to say, to me the most important part was that they get through all the bullshit and discover what was real and important. This part in Roswell drove me crazy because of all the misunderstandings and insecurities. It was hard for me to watch because I just wanted to scream at them to stop all the crap and just talk because it was obvious to me that they love each other and they belonged together.

So that was my goal, I thought about going on but to me this is a forever process for them, their life with always be in danger, their love always tested. So to me this story was all about showing the pain that they both endured and what it would've been like if they came together and tried to work it out.

I know its been a long time since I updated, so if at all possible I suggest reading the last update so this makes more sense. Basically they've explain both their sides and everything they've been through and they are at a stand still, they really don't know where to go from here.

They are both apologetic and understanding of what the other went through. More importantly at this point they are broken and drained. They have two choices really, part ways or take the long hard road of forgiveness and learning to trust again.

I really hoped you liked the way I ended it, again thank you for being so supportive as always. :)

Chapter 12

His silent deafening confession flooded her senses like the force of a powerful rushing relentless ocean tide leaving her all but defenseless trapped beneath his vulnerable sensitive stare.

Deeply - urgently again and again his unspoken words ripped past her self-made sturdy unshakable walls that held him for so long at bay.

Her long dark eyelashes fluttered as she released a surrendering sharp overdue gasp of air.

Fingers tightened digging into his hard muscular biceps as her knees gave indication that her ability to even stand was at risk.

Her lungs burned from months of holding back words of regret and need.

Months of drawing from a strength she had no idea she possessed were coming to an end.

The question of whether she could trust or forgive was no longer an issue as his love for her bombarded her body unremittingly forcing any remaining protective walls to fall like bricks tumbling down inside her one after the other.

The metallic taste teased her tongue as she continued to bite hard into her bottom lip.

Her gaze still locked into his sweet desperate honey stare unwilling to let her go for one second.

Terrified that even one second lost of their connection would cause her to find the power to reach for those bricks, repair those walls blocking him out forever was too much of a chance for him.

Time ticked on as the moon hung in the black sky eye level shinning its luminous light upon them encasing her in the most beautiful angelic glow of white shimmering haze.

In a once last feeble attempt she reached deep inside for the broken symbolic pieces of her protective walls only to feel them break apart and turn to dust slipping between her fingers.

Taking a deep breath it was then that she realized that she herself not him had broken down the concrete barricade that kept her heart imprisoned for so long.

All this time she thought she was shielding herself from harm, keeping herself safe from pain that threatened her persistently time after time but it was just the opposite.

Instead of guarding her fragile broken heart she was keeping it a prisoner refusing to take the chance to heal and love again.

His lips parted as sweat broke out along his thick black hair against his forehead realizing all this through their connection.

She loved him, she always had and she always would.

It was as if she had her heart behind lock and key for him to see and she finally in an act of unimaginable leap of faith and bravery let it go free.

The choice to let him in was one of necessity, like breathing she needed him to walk through this world.

Blinking her tears away she somehow sustained her steady gaze into his astounded loving eyes as years of relief rushed through his tired achy wrecked body.

Without thinking he raised his hand to the place where he healed her back in the crashdown back on that day that would forever change everything.

Searching her eyes for permission he lifted her shirt and carefully tenderly rested his warm palm against her stomach.

Sparks flew from his fingers as a delicate soft glow radiated from his hand surprising the both of them.

Their eyes widened but still did not break from their locked position as heat began to exude from her trembling skin.

It was there just as it always had been, from the day that he so selflessly gave his life to save hers, that bond remain unbroken like a beautiful diamond resilient steadfast and true.

Feeling of love and devotion that they thought were lost forever poured from deep inside the both of them bringing them down to their knees.

She released her lip sucking in the drops of blood as her strength diminished.

It became increasingly evident to Liz that this was more powerful than fear, more prevailing than jealousy or insecurities.

This bond had made it through everything, invisible and quiet laying in wait for the moment when they had nothing left to lose.

Releasing the mark where he healed her he cupped her cheeks while her hand still clutched almost painfully into his skin.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity he broke his intense powerful stare letting his brandy mystified gaze fall to her pale shivering lips.

Brushing his thumb gently over the broken skin of her bottom lip he sighed exhausted both mentally and physically completely entranced by her in every way possible.

She was his everything, his air, his reason …his balance.

A sharp pain sliced through him as he realized that this would never change.

Whatever her choice she was now and forever a part of him, a result of a split decision that he needed no time to think about or ponder.

She was dying and he had the power to save her.

Liz Parker was eternally marked upon his soul ever changing but remaining the same at its core till the end of time and at that moment …he wouldn’t want it any other way.

He would thankfully endure the searing pain if it was the only way he could have her there with him.

Max knew she saw everything inside him, every uncertainty and fear that loomed deep within him, every tragic misstep and regret, one's made on his own occord and the others, the others forced upon him by Tess.

It was all there for her to see, he couldn’t hide ….and for once he had no need to.

If she was going to accept him, forgive him, she had to see it all, every ugly human and not so human frailty.

Silence still filled her room as they sat on their knees afraid to move, terrified that this moment would be lost.

It was then that she finally let her fingers go from the indent half moon circles left on his arms.

Doubt no longer an issue she lifted her hand slipping it into the open buttons of his shirt to rest on his heart.

His head tilted to the side quickly catching her inquisitive wide eyes.

Max’s voice was hoarse low and deep from struggling with an ocean of emotions rushing through him.

“Liz, I know that we need time… I don’t expect to be forgiven overnight. I know I have to prove and earn your trust again, and I realize this will take work but I’m willing to do whatever it takes.”

Pressing her palm against his smooth hard chest she felt the steady powerful rhythm increase with speed and force the longer she held him to her touch.

Licking her dry lips she lifted her eyes to him and nodded, her voice cracking from pure exhaustion.

Drifting closer she kept her hand pressed against his heart almost burning her imprint upon his skin as he did to her so long ago.

“You’re right, its going to take a lot of time and hard work to build up all the trust and forgiveness before we’re able to even think about beginning a relationship again.”

Max slowly nodded as his willingness to do whatever it took to be with her again evident in his fragile loving brandy hazed stare.

Her words slipped softly into a whisper as she approached him now with her other hand disappearing beneath his shirt side by side.

“It may take months even years before we can even begin to feel secure enough to be close, to feel confident enough to open our hearts to each other.”

Rocked by her warm comforting hands pressing lightly upon his chest he nodded confused as her words continued to contradict her actions.

Shaky words fell from his lips as she disguarded the rest of his buttons and slipped his shirt off his shoulders revealing his golden strong muscular chest to her inviting gaze.

“Yeah, months …even years…before we can even feel secure enough to be …close again.”

Liz’s eyes followed her wandering fingertips as she ghosted over his collarbone and his strong jaw.

Speaking slowly again her words seemed miles away as she focused in on him coming ever more nearer to his trembling mouth.

“And even then we’ll always be under the threat of Tess and a future that will be unstable and unpredictable probably even dangerous.”

Max nodded once more as her lips now lightly brushed against his making him shudder as her breath swept sweetly across his face causing him to lean into her searching for more …always more.

“So if we know this to be true, if this is what our future holds….”

Nervous Max pulled back slightly hanging on her every word.

“…can’t we just move past all of it? Can’t you just be holding me right now, can’t we just be together Max?”

The air caught in his throat as he nodded before capturing her lips with his own in a fevered attempt to taste her, to have her finally …at last.

A breathless moan fell from her throat as he lifted her shirt up and over her head throwing it to the floor before lacing his hands through her silky hair clutching her tightly as he released passion that had been pent up for far too long.

Groaning almost painfully he swept his tongue along her bottom lip before delving inside.

Hands clamored to release buttons and unzip jeans with Max hovering intensely staring down upon her lying between her legs.

Leaning back upon his knees he lifted each leg pulling her pajama bottoms from her skin before disposing it to the floor.

Standing over her he shyly pushed his offending material down past his thighs kicking them to the side along with his socks and boxers.

Returning to his former position between her legs he lifted the sides of her white cotton panties pulling them slowly down over one shapely leg past her foot before doing the same to the other side.

Her hands never idled as she watched him trying to capture this moment and savor it in her memory as she released the clasp on her bra before removing it.

Stilling their hands for a moment they just stared at each other breathlessly anticipating what they had wanted and waited for what seemed like forever.

Lowering himself carefully over her he cupped her face before taking in the exquisite beauty that only she could possess.

His raspy voice broke under the intensity of the moment feeling her body move without shame under his as she reveled in the pleasure they had deprived themselves of for so long.

His breath hitched sharply as she raised her hip and wrapped her leg around his waist pressing her intimately against his thigh.

Max let his forehead fall to hers completely awestruck never believing that this is where the night would lead them.

His restraint was quickly failing as he smoothed his hand up her thigh brushing his thumb close to the apex of her core.

Her response was instant as she gasped throwing her head back leaving her neck open for his oncoming descent.

Feeling as if he was released from a self imposed prison Max relished every inch of her salty sweet skin kissing his way down tenderly from her lips to her jaw as if this moment was fleeting and needed to be preserved, crystallized forever.

They moved as if they had always been together perfectly in synch as if being conducted by a beautiful symphony that was made for them.

Placing his hand under the back of her neck her breasts arched perfectly against his lips as he kissed and suckled tenderly sending her to places she had only dreamed about.

She was sure that she was slipping in and out of heaven as she felt the soft tickle of his hair brush between the valley of her breasts all while his fingers danced seductively across her hip down between her thigh.

Moving swiftly up to her neck he swept his mouth lovingly against the shell of her ear whispering words of love devotion commitment and forever.

Touching her with such wonder and passion she cried out his name as she climaxed with a rush of pleasure that she didn’t know existed causing her to reach for him in a desperate need to feel him inside.

“Make love to me …”

Holding her tight in his arms he placed his lips upon hers gliding across her tenderly mouthing the words I love you as he complied to her pleas.

Enveloped in the magic that only they could evoke together he made love to her forever cementing what should have been, what was always meant to be.

Shivering in each other’s arms Max held her close finally understanding his place in this world.

He had no delusions about how hard their life would be together and how much they would struggle but to him it would all be worth it.

Closing his eyes he kissed the top of her head as they lay their bodies intertwined, their hearts forever one.

Nuzzled against his neck she whispered as she tightened her grip on his arm.

“I love you Max, but you know this is going to be really hard, we still have so much to deal with, so many hurdles to overcome."

Smiling he brushed his lips again to her forehead. "You're right, it could be a complete disaster..."

Grinning to herself she sighed before peacefully falling asleep.

“Yes, a beautiful disaster…”

~ the end ~
Last edited by jake17 on Sun May 15, 2011 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare