The never ending story (CC,M/L,ADULT)Epilogue - 7/18/11

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

kissme4ever123
Enthusiastic Roswellian

The never ending story (CC,M/L,ADULT)Epilogue - 7/18/11

Post by kissme4ever123 »

Title: The never ending story
Summary: Post Graduation; This is six months after going on the run. They gang gets some unexpected visitors.
Disclaimer: I don’t know any of these characters. They are owned by 20th Century Fox Entertainment and Jason Katims. Even though I wish I owned Roswell.
Couples: CC but Max and Liz Centered
Rating: ADULT
Authors Note: I wrote another Post Graduation fanfic years ago(Keeping the Truth(can be found on the dead and buried board)). In my opinion, it was crap and was not well planned out, I could not post on a regular bias. That is the product of being young and inexperienced in the action of writing and not knowing the characters well. I have all three seasons on DVD and I’m able to watch them any time that I wanted. So I can study them. I hope this fanfic is more successful that was. So pleases tell me what you think.

Prologue
It was Max’s last night on Earth. This was the factor in their life together that Liz had always feared. Max had promised her time and time again that he would never leave her. He would doing anything that involved him helping someone. But if it involved him getting in a spaceship, you could forget it.

Max was upset because that he had to brake that promise. Thought out their relationship, she was the one who always got hurt. He made a promise to her to stop hurting her. He did not want to hurt her any more. But now he was hurting her, he was leaving earth and he did not know when he would be back. And this was killing him.

Liz’s heart was in shambles. She was hurting. She was loosing her husband to another world. She would not know when she will ever see him again.

At this moment, they were making love for the vary last time until they see each other again. They were in their bedroom of their apartment, covered in sweat. Hands and lips were on each others bodies. Hair was fanned out on pillows. Heavy breathings. They were in ecstasy. They made sure that no one spoke a word. This was intense.
He’s thrusting into her body while he kissed and nipples on her neck. He ran his hands down her body cupping her round bottom and ran his hands along the back of her legs which was bended and pulled up toward her chest.

Liz ran her hands along his back. She enjoyed his lips along her neck. While experiencing Max physically, she saw flashes of flying in space. She saw his world. It was full of different colors such as blues, purples, and oranges. His world was in the extract position of the royal seal that he has. She saw the other four world as she was flying away. She saw his galaxy and the universe. She sewed though space into earths’ galaxy. On the path to our galaxy from his, she saw many solar systems begin was the event of a star being formed though a massive explosions. She was afraid that if should would open her eyes because the room would spin out of control. And she did not want to stop experiencing what was happening to her. These suns be formed was exhibiting what her body was going though, in the terms of her body experiencing many orgasms.

Max flipped them over so that Liz was on top. He placed his hands on her hips and she rode him like a horse. It was rhythmic movements. He moved his hands from her hips to cup her beautiful face. Her hair pushed to one side so it could not hide her face as she looked down on her husband. They refused to turn off their bedroom lights, they wanted to see each other at every moment of their act of love toward each other. They did not want to only rely on what they thought they saw in the haze of it all, they wanted to remember every physical scare that they had on each others body. Even thought Liz’s gunshot wound was gone at the hands of Max, he still wanted to see and feel her skin in the waves of passion. Max looked up at his wife. He wanted to study every curve of their body. He might have always took for granted of the sight of his wife’s body, but now, he wanted to savor every part of her body. He sat up to met her lips. His hands went from her face down to her neck and over her breast and down her stomach to around her back. His lips went from her, down her neck and to her chest. Liz threw her head back.

He did not want to cause her any pain. He wished all of this could be different. If he had it his way he would be making love to her for the sake of making love. He wanted her to know that he loved her. He did not want to be doing it because he was leaving her. But he wanted to be able to create memories. He would not know if he will ever make it back to earth once this war was over. He did not know if he was going to die in the heat of battle, at least if he would die he would be able to have lasting memory of his the woman that he escaped death for once before.

His thrusts in to her body with a steady pace where they both was in bless. He wanted to their bodies to not only feel pleasure, but he wanted to express his love for her in those thrusts. At that moment his only objective was to make her know that he loves her and he will always love her. As they both reached their last climax, Max broke the silence by looking at her straight in her eyes and said with his hand caressing her face, “I love you and will never stop loving you, and I will do everything in my power to come back to you”.

Liz looked at him and all she could do was to cry. Max rapped his arms around her and held her for dear life and they laid their. Max wanted to cry, but like he always wanted to be the strong one, he could not shed any tears he had to be the one to reassure her. They lye their, connected physically, emotionally and spiritually. If they had to stay like that all night to savor their last night together, then so be it.

They never moved their bodies. Little did they both know that Max just planted his seed in womb of his beloved wife. Where it would be guarded and protected from the world and await its father to welcome. It knew it would be loved because it felt the love that was shared between the two intervals that that had created it.

When they were done she laid in his arms. “I’m scared Max, I don’t want you to go.”
Chapter 1

Sitting here on the window seal of an old factory in Washington state looking out on to the pier as the rain drop out of the sky. I think to myself that I miss Roswell, my parents, everything. But when I start feeling homesick all I have to do is look into my husband’s eyes. When I get scared or sad , I just run into his waiting arms to protect me from the dangers of the world around me.
It killed me that I had to say goodbye to all that I ever knew. My home , my parents, and everything that connected me to my past prior to the alien invasion of my life and my heart.

I know I should be in bed wrap in his strong arms, but right now I’m up and writing in my new journal. Writing down my thoughts of what it is like being six months married to the man of my dreams. Writing down what I’m going though to be away from the family that I have always known and the home that I’ve have always known. Writing down the emotions that goes along with the holidays.

It is the holiday season, Christmas time. This would be the first of many things, away from home, away from family, first Christmas together as a married couple. We might be away from our home a family, but we have a chance to create our own traditions as a family. We are each other as family, but we a part of a much larger family. Our family includes four other people which was also torn away from their home and family. But this gives us all the more reason to stick together because our life depends on one another.

But I have to admit this: I like it here. This place gives us the chance to start over. In this place we have a chance to be different people. We can rid ourselves of the past sins of our life. A lot of bad has happened to us. We have lost people we loved, have been betrayed. And some of us have done the betrayal. But we have shared something collectively, responsibility. And this new place has given us the chance be effected by that responsibility and gulit that we hold dear to our heart.

“Liz”, said Max as he look across the room who was sitting on the windows seal.

Liz turn away from the window to her husband who was sitting up. Smiling at him, “hey”

Rubbing his eyes and running his hands though his hair and getting out of bed. Walking over to the spot were his underwear was thrown on the floor just hours earlier. He goes up to her and places a deep kiss on her lips. “What are you doing up?,” running his hands through her soft hair.

Max hated to wake up and find Liz not being in the bed. It was as if he was loosing his heart when he did not find Liz in bed. But when he found Liz sitting on the window seal in his t-shirt that he wore earlier that day that was thrown on the floor in the heat of passion.

“I’m coming, I was just writing ”, said Liz smiling back at him. She ran her hand along his face studying his passionate gaze at her.

He leaned up against the side of the window as he pulled back her hair to flow behind her shoulders to expose her face in the little light that illumined the room. He watched her writing in her spiral notebook that she brought after she sent her journal home to her farther to enlighten them of what was happening to their children for the past three years. Max hated having to watch her write her most private thoughts in a some cheap notebook. He remembered how he would watch her as she wrote her most intimate thoughts in her leather bond journal. This was a way of giving her one little piece of normalcy in this chaos of life.

He moved to the adjacent side of the window seal to watch her. At first when Liz would write in her journal, she would do it only when Max was sleep. But after awhile, she figured out that he was only faking it. He was watching her the entire time. So it came to point that when Max woke up, and walked over to her, she did not stop what she was doing. And when Liz was finished, she would crawl in to her husband’s arms.

Liz sat in between his legs and leaned up against his chest. Max placed a kiss on the top of her head and they looked out of the window to witness the falling rain. Max ran his hand though her soft long hair. “Isn’t it beautiful ?”, said Liz never dropping her gaze on the falling rain. “It washes away all the bad, and allows for the good to be created”. She held on to his arm.

Listening to what Liz had said has made him think about the past three years with her. He hopes that this will be a new beginning for them as a couple. The marriage license was the proof that they could start a new. But he could not help from being responsible for what they went through as a couple and as a group. He allowed for them to be betrayed, lied to and manipulated. He was responsible for Tess’s betrayal and Alex’s death. But the only thing that was real throughout everything that they have went though was his undying love for this girl that he had in in arms at this moment. And his love for his brother, sister and their friends. As much as he tried to accept his past life as a King and a husband, he could not escape what his heart needed and wanted, Liz. She was what he always wanted and needed. She was his only reason to live. She was his heart, soul, everything. Not even death could keep them apart. And if he could go back in time he would stop all of this crap from happening. All he wanted was to be with her, he did not care about the alien crap, all he wanted was her. He was torn between his heart and finding who he was. The more he found out about himself , the more it was coming between them. At some point the hated himself because she pushed him away.

“I’m sorry,” he said as he watched the rain fall. Running his hand through her soft hair. “I’m sorry about Tess, Alex, going on the run, everything. I did what I did because I thought that it was the right thing to do. I’d never thought it was going to go this far. I mean finding out who I am, at the expense of loosing you, and Alex dieing. I gave up my heart for to find out what I am and all I got in return was Betrayal and death. And I don’t want to go though that again. I will give up everything for my heart.”

Listening to Max, Liz felt that she was the one who was responsible for what had happened. She and she alone was responsible for Alex’s death. Yes, she was the one who stopped the Skins from conquering the earth which in return stopped the emitted death of both Isabel and Michael, but she was responsible for Max’s pain. Turning to face Max as he spoke of the guilt that he carried on his shoulders and soul, “Max, I have something to tell you”, looking at him, she sat on the heels of her feet. “You should not feel responsible because you did not do anything that you could not have foreseen. And besides, I as the one who that is responsible for all of this anyway.” Max looked at her with both concern and disbelief. “That night that you came to my room with mariachi band, I had a visitor”, said Liz moving a few stands of hair to behind her ear. “He was from the year 2014. He came to me because he had to stop the end of the world from happening. And the only way to stop it would be to have you fall out in love with me. That is why had to pretend to sleep with Kyle. It was the only way to do it. Your enemies found were you were and attacked us and earth was taken over by aliens. And the reason why they were able to take over earth was because when we got together, Tess left, which made you guys weak. I tried and tried to do what he asked of me to do. It was only until he told the rest, and that would be that Isabel and Michael were killed in the battles. I know how much they mean to you and I could not let anything happened to the people that I love, I could not watch the man that I love only family that he has ever known just get killed. I love them too much for that and I love you too much for that also. So I did what I did, not realizing that my actions not only changed his timeline, but our too. And I guess as a result Tess betrayed us and killed Alex. I guess that is what happened when you do what I did.”

“Liz, who was this visitor that?”, asked Max with a puzzled look on his face.

“That visitor was you”, said Liz.

“What do you mean me?”, asked Max who still had a puzzled look on his face. He watched as Liz moved away from him to were she a sitting earlier when she was writing in her journal.

“Well, it was the future You”, said Liz as she pointed her finger at him to further prove her point.

“How?”, he asked

“With the help of the Granolith”, said Liz

“The Granolith is not a time machine”, said Max.

“It was modified to be one”, said Liz.

Liz leaned up against the window seal and pulled her knees to her chest for comfort as she looked out the window. “I’m sorry for everything”. A tear feel down her cheek.

Max watched her movements. He saw that pain and guilt on her face. He wanted so much to take her pain away and tell her it was going to be alright. He felt it. He move toward her to hold her in his arms. But she moved away. She got off the window seal and moved away from him.

She did not want to be held. She did not want to hear everything was going to be alright. All she wanted to do was cry. She walked to one of the many concrete columns in their room and leaned up against it and she slid down it and cried. “It’s all my fault”, she side in between the sobs.

Seeing this Max rushed over to her and held her. “That’s not true, you could not have known any of this. Don’t you understand, I went to you because you are the only on that I could ever want and need. Yes, Michael and Isabel are my family, but you are my family. You are the only that I’m willing to just to time and space for. You are the one that I trust my life with. You are the one who I trust Michael and Isabel’s life with. You did what you had to do to save all of us.”

He just held her. He held her to until she could not cry anymore. He looked at her, she looked tried and weak. He picked her up and carried her to their bed. He laid her down and he followed behind her. He raped his arms around her, and she laid on his chest listing to his heart beating. She placed her hand over his heart. She feel asleep listing to his heart beating.

Dawn broke. The suns light hit closed Max’s eyes and made him awake from a deep slumber. He moved his free arm to block the suns raise when he heard Liz make a sound. He opened his eyes and looked down to see Liz beginning to open her. When he saw Liz could not look away. She was beautiful. She was the most beautiful creature on the world, and the universe. When she fully opened her eyes, he cupped her face. They looked at each other for awhile before they kissed. When they released from the kiss, Liz looked at him.

“What did you see?”, asked Max as looked at her.

“Stars”, said Liz with a smile.
Last edited by kissme4ever123 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:48 am, edited 9 times in total.
Our greatest fear is ourself.
Always be true to yourself because if you can't, than it is not worth anything to anyone one.
kissme4ever123
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: The never ending story (M/L) Adult

Post by kissme4ever123 »

First of all I would like to than you for you post. I hope you guys stick with me.
This stroy has been playing in my head for about a few years now and I finally decided to put it down on paper. It took me one year to acutualy get it this far. I think it was only right to post a post graduation story. This form has been flooded with other post epi stroies. I figured that it was only right to express what I feel that the next step should be.

So I encouged others to do the same and help finsh this wonderful love story that we all have fallen in love with so long ago.

Thank You. :D :)

Part 2

Tis’s the season. It is Christmas time. It is beautiful and cold. Colder that what we expect. We have been used to the dry desert air of the south west. It snows. We have seen snow but we never seen this much snow in our life. It snows for days at a time. And during these days we stay in bed wrapped in each others arms. The only time we leave our beds is for food and to go to the bathroom.

It is strange not to be home. Seeing the family Christmas tree, adding the gifts to the tree. Prparing for family to visit. Preparing for the large Christmas dinner. And watching all the Christmas movies that goes along with the season.

But in this new place we have to find a way to deal with all of this. An the only way to deal with this is to stick together. If we can’t be with our own families then this is the next best thing.

Isabel, Liz ,Michael and Kyle went out to go Christmas tree and trimmings shopping for the tree. This left Max and Maria in the factory making the way for them to come back with the tree. As moved old boxes and rusty pipes out of the way.

Max was moving machines and old pipes while Maria was swiping with a broom. “I miss Roswell”, said Maria “I miss my mom’s cooking and the tree.”

“Maria we all miss that”, said Max.

“Do you think Isabel will reprise her role of the “Christmas Nazi” and make Christmas a living hell?” asked Maria.

“I hope not, But last Christmas, I think she learned her lesson, I hope she learn that this time of year is about family”, said Max.

“Yea, replied Maria. “Speaking of Christmas, what did you get Liz?”.

“Maria, I’m not telling you that for you to blab to Liz on what I brought her”, said Max. “I want it to be a surprise”, with a smile.

“Max!”, said Maria. “I thought we were best friends, We bonded over the summer two years ago. We are girlfriends, we are suppose to untie against bad gifts”, holding up her fists.

“Maria you just want me to tell you what Michael brought you for Christmas”, said Max.

Maria smiled just as the double doors opened to make the way for the tree that Michael and Kyle was carrying. Isabel held one door as Liz held the other door open. Michael came in first carrying the bottom half of the tree because it much heavier than the top half which was being carried by Kyle.

“Isabel do you know where you want this tree any way?”, asked Michael.

“I don’t know yet, just give me a second to find the perfect place”, said Isabel, as she let go of the door after they carried the tree in to the building. Liz followed suit and closed the door.

Liz walked over to the table to drop the bags and then ran over to Max and stole a kiss. “Hi”.

“Hi”, said Max.

Liz stood beside Max while all three of them watch Isabel instruct Michael and Kyle where to place the tree.

“Now, place it their between the two pikes”, said Isabel. She watched them start set in in the spot where she instructed them. “Stop. No I don’t want it there”.

“Here we go again”, whispered Maria in Max’s ear.

Max looked to her and grinded.

“Isabel!!, No, I’m not going though this again”, said Michael. As he set down the tree in the spot that she had told him to place it. “If you wanted this to be moved once again, then you move it. I thought you learned that Christmas was not about being perfect. After everything that we have been though, I though you will see this holiday is about family, and not about being perfect. I know that you miss Jesse, but don’t go back to be the “Christmas Nazi”. Where not trying to be perfect, where about trying to stay alive, and then maybe have a little joy doing this holiday season dealing with the fact that we had to leave our only home to a live on the run.” said Michael as he looked at Isabel.

Michael, come on and stop it”, said Max interjecting as he saw the pain on his sister face.

“No Maxwell. This has to be said. We have been terrorized for all these years by the “Christmas Nazi”. This has stop!!!”, said Michael.

Isabel saw the seriousness of in his reaction. She new he was right she wants to be home so bad, but they can’t. So she figures that if she tries to make it like home, everyone would not be so homesick. “Yes, it does. I’m sorry Michael, everybody. I thought that if we make this rat hole more Christmassy, we would not be so homesick.” she said as she wipe a tear away from her cheek.

Michael saw this and went over to her and embraced her. He knew she was hurting. She had to leave her home after she told her parents the truth. She had to leave her husband. She had to leave everything that she ever loved or cared about. He saw Max approaching, so let her go for Max to hold her.

Max gave her a kiss on cheek. “It‘s going to be alright, don‘t worry.”

Evening came everyone was getting ready for bed. Liz walked in to their bedroom wearing a T-shirt and pajamas bottoms, (which was her winter wear)from the bathroom and walked over to the bed were Max was lying down waiting for her. She climbed into bed as he sat up. This was their normal ritual every night, unless when Liz would not feel that well and she would have to laid down earlier. She got in to bed and laid in her husband’s arm.

“What a day, uh”, said Liz as she laid her hear on his shirt coved chest.

“Yea”, said Max as he raped his arm around her. “I liked the tree”, with a smile, “I know Isabel picked it, it fix all of her qualifications for being the “perfect” tree.”

“Qualifications?”, asked Liz with a questioned look on her face while looking at him.

“Yea, qualifications”, he said. “It must have the proper greenery and foliage. It must be “perfect”, making air quotes. “And I’m the only poor sap who is left to pick out this tree. She used to have our dad pick out the tree, until he realized that it was no pleasing her doing the holidays. So I was left with the dubious job.”

“Oh poor baby”, she said with a smile. She went in to kiss him. She giggled as she released from his lips. She kissed him over and over until it became heated. It did not take much for them to have the kiss become. She climbed up his body to straddle him.

He ran his hands though her long brown thick hair as it draped over her shoulders. He leaded up half way while Liz met him the rest of the way. As soon as their lips sparks flew. Lips went everywhere, so did hands and fingers. Hands went under shirts and in to bottoms. Heavy breathing came from them as they heard a knock at the door.

“Just ignore it, okay?”, said Liz in between the kisses.

“Uh-Uh”, relied Max. As he flipped them over so that he was on top. He ran his hands down her torso to he reached the end of her shirt were he ran his hands up her smooth torso were he reached the curviness of her breasts.

Liz opened her legs to accommodate his body on hers. She ran her fingers in his hair. She ran her hands down his torso until she reached the rim of his short. She ran her hands on his tone stomach.

The knocks became harder and harder. As soon as they began to removed each others tops, they herd a voice coming form the other end of the door. “Max, I know you are not asleep. Will you two stop mauling each other for a moment please. I need to talk to you”, said Isabel.

As soon as Max heard his sister’s voice he stopped. He rollover off of his wife. “She just killed the mood you know”, he said to Liz as she giggled. He rolled on to his side to face Liz. “I will be right back”, said Max as he gave her one quick kiss on the lips. He gets up and goes to the door. He opens it and Isabel’s head pops in to the room.

“I need to barrow my bother for a second?”, asked Isabel as she grabbed Max’s wrist and pulled him out of the door.

She pulled him in to the area where they like to call the living room. They found Michael sitting their. They approached the couch.

“What, she dragged you out here too?”, asked Michael to Max.

Max looked at him with slit grin.

“Well, both of you are wondering why I dragged you two out here. I want to start off by saying that I’m sorry for putting you guys though hell during Christmas time growing up. I guess it was the only way to try to be normal. This is the only time of year that I don’t feel like a complete freak. And I did not realize that I was a real bitch during these days. But, you know I miss home, mom and dad. I just want this place to feel like home momentary.

“Iz,” said Max. “I know your sorry. It’s okay. I understand. I miss them too. But you don’t have to worry about that. As long as we are together, we are home. Where ever we are at, whether in this warehouse or in some cheep motel, we are home. And all this Christmas stuff, it does not matter.

“Thanks Max,” said Isabel.

“Yea, I want to say sorry too,” said Michael. “I know you are having a hard time and everything.

“Thanks Michael,” said Isabel.

“Are we done? Can we go back to bed now?” asked Michael.

“Yes, Michael,” said Isabel as they both stood up from the couch. They both walk by her and they both gave her a hug.

“Night.” said Isabel to the boys as she watched them walk to their bedrooms.

Max entered his bedroom and found Liz laying down in bed. He walked to the bed and climbed in. Liz was not a sleep. She laid their waiting for him.

“Is Isabel alright?”, asked Liz as she turned on her back to face her husband.

“Yea,” replied Max as he settled down into the bed. He kissed her. His hands cupped her face while she rapped around his neck to bring him in closer. This loving couple made love before they went to sleep.
Always be true to yourself because if you can't, than it is not worth anything to anyone one.
kissme4ever123
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: The never ending story (M/L) Adult Part 2 - 7/16/10

Post by kissme4ever123 »

Hi, everyone. I'm just glad to be posting a new chapter. I'm gald that have some faithful readers. The only thing that I'm sorry about is that this posting is late. I wanted to post sooner but It was a short chapter, I wanted to be a little longer.

So thank you for you surport. :D :)

Part 3

Christmas has been a blur. Max and I spend most of the morning in bed after exchanging gifts. We all agreed that if we do buy gifts for one another, we must follow two rules: first: it must be something that does not cost a lot, because we don’t any attention being brought to ourselves, and second: it must be something that we pack in our bags when it calls for us to leave. It stops us from being weighted down with all of the meaningless objects that we have the tendency to collect over time and it also makes us realize what is really important to us.

I gave him a sports watch. He claimed he loved it. But he gave my gift which, which I loved. It was this journal. After sending my journal home, I was left with writing in a spiral note-book. Max said he hated watching do that, so he made it his duty to give me what I had to give up, my journal.

After the love session we shared, we then joined the others to celebrate the rest of the day. We sang, exchanged gifts, and ate. And we spent the rest of the day enjoying each other.

Now we are preparing for New Years. Maria is dragging Michael and Isabel and Kyle out to watch the fireworks being shot up in the air. She wanted Max and I to come along, but we both agreed that we were going to spend the new years together alone. This would be our first new year together as married couple. And we felt it was important for us to spend this time together. We must savor every “normal” moment together because we don’t know when it would be cut short. Because once we loose those “normal” moments, things get complicated and strange.

Their window overlooked the water. They saw the fireworks explode over the water. Max and Liz sat in the window seal admiring the fire exploding in air. He had his back up against the wall, Liz was leaning on him. She sat between his legs. He had his arms rapped around his wife. Both were rapped in a warm blanket.

“Wow, its beautiful”, said Liz looking at the sky.

“Just like you”, he said as he looked at her as she turn to look at him.

She kissed him. She the same old flashes that she always saw. She started to fell dizzy. It was more dizzier that usual. She threw her head back moaned his name and she saw the stars fly past her quicker than usual. She opened her eyes and gapped his shirt as pulled him down to lay on top of her. They made love while the exploding fireworks lit up the dark night sky.

As the loving couple joined their bodied to make themselves one, two men dropped from the sky using the fireworks to mask both the sound and the light. They landed in the middle of a highway. They waved their hands over their existing close to change their appearance so they would not stand out. They took out a futuristic tractor and let it levitate in the air to point in a certain direction.

“In what direction do we go to the King?,” said Talik as he stood beside the man.

“It say’s to go north,” said Val-tar as he pointed in the same direction.

“How long will it take to get to the King?” asked Talik.

“About a day’s walk”, answered Val-tar. “Once we get their we can’t just go straight there. We must watch out if any one seen us. I studied the history of this planet and of it’s people. They don’t like visitors. You know what they did to our King’s ship when it crashed here. I know what they did to our friend Nasado. They captured him and held him prisoner. I don’t want that to happened to us.”

“We need a vehicle”, replied Talik.

“Yes, we do”, replied Val-tar.

It was Max and Liz’s turn to do the grocery shopping. They arrived at the factory, they was unaware of the visitors watching them.

“I can’t believe that we brought that many bottles of Tabasco sauce”, said Liz. “I hope no one finds buying 20 bottles of Tabasco sauce at one time strange?”

“Liz, that is a big department store, they are more worried about robberies and shop lifting than watching people buy large amounts of hot sauce”, said Max as he drove pass the gate that he opened with the wave of his hand.

“I don’t know, maybe your right”, she replied as they slowed to a stop. She had a slight smile on her face. She wanted to believe her husband. She knew that being on the run you can’t completely dismiss the feeling of be watched or hoping that you did not do anything that would cause them to be noticed by anyone.

They both step out of their mini-van and walked around to the back to open the door to groceries. Max opened it and Liz went to reach for one of the bags when Max stopped her.

“Look, there goes the King” said Talik as he pointed in to direction of Max and Liz. “Maybe we should approach him now”.

“No, it’s not the right time. I know that we are on a schedule, but we can’t afford to mess things up. We need all of them if we want the kingdom to be as it were”, said Val-tar.

“Liz, I know that you are worried. But, everything will be alright, I promise you”, said Max. He cupped her cheek. “I will do everything in my power to keep you and the others safe”.

“How can you guarantee that, Max?”, asked Liz. “You can’t see the future”.

“Yea”, replied Max. “But, you can”, with a smile.

Liz had to laugh to his last statement. He would always remind her of her having powers. But he always found something to laugh about when there was a serious tone going between them. He always wanted to make her happy. If he had to make her laugh to get her to smile, it made his day. But that short moment of humor was short lived.

“But, what if we get caught, and they throw all of us in the white room, what then? I love you Max, more than you can ever know. But I can’t just ignore that we are on the run, we are in danger of loosening everything, our life, our freedom, and each other. And I can’t bear the thought of never seeing you again if that happens”, said Liz.

At that moment Max took her hands into his and pulled her down to sit on the door seal of the back of the mini-van. “Listen Liz, I will never let anything bad to you and the others. And I would gladly have them throw me in to the white room a thousand time so that you and the other would not have to go though that.”

Listing to him made her fall in love with him all over again. He did risk everything for her. He was living was he always feared, but he was living it with her at his side. And that is all that mattered. “You still take the responsibility of the throne even though you gave it up”, said Liz with a smile.

“I guess old habit die hard”, Max smiled and went in for a kiss.

Liz met his lips with hers. They pulled back and in in again. Then the kiss turn in to a passionate one. His hand cupped her face as Liz moved from her seat to straddle him. His hands ran though her hair as she ran her finger though his hair. He hands went from her hair and ran down her body.

“Where’s Max and Liz?”, asked Isabel as she walked down the stairs to join Michael and Kyle who was sitting on the couch watching the TV.

“I think their outside, I heard the van pull up awhile ago”, replied Michael.

“What taking them so long anyway?” asked Kyle. “I’m starving”.

“There probably in the van having sex”, said Michael never moving his gaze from the TV.

“What!!!!”, replied Kyle. “I should have figured”. Kyle got up off of the couch and walked to the door. “They chose the greatest time to do that when people are staving”.

“Kyle, where you going?”, asked Isabel.

“I’m going to save the food”, replied Kyle. “I’m happy for them, but I don’t want any of the food where they have had sex”. He walk out of the building and walked about ten feet and found Max and Liz sitting on the window seal in a full make out session.

“The Royal Siblings are together. We might have a chance for this to work”, said Val-tar as he watched them from afar.

In the mist of kissing her husband passionally, she saw them at that very moment in the mist of passion in the back of the van though another perspective and that went a way in a white flash and saw Max, Michael, and Isabel being held against the wall. There hands was incased in the concrete wall while they were screaming out in pain. Liz broke away from him as Kyle and Isabel was approaching.

Kyle look to Isabel after seeing the couple in there present poses, “See, what did I tell you?”.

Isabel just smiled and when in to the van to pick up on of the grocery bags. The four took turns in picking up the many bags.

Liz didn’t know what to make of it. Was there some one watching them? Why was Max, Michael, and Isabel being held against the wall? Why was they seaming out in pain? She did not want to say anything just yet, she had to further investigate. They spend the next five minutes taking in the groceries.

Max and Liz laid in bed talking about their day. Liz laid on his chest while he was running his fingers though her hair. Moment like these is what they always wanted.

“I really had a great time toady”, said Liz referring to them going out to the bowling alley earlier that evening. She was able to not focus on that vision that she received earlier of Max and the others being attacked. She badly wanted things to stay normal for as long as it could be.

“Yea, me too”, said Max running his figures though her hair.

“I think Isabel had a really great time. I have not seen her this happy since the wedding”, said Liz enjoying these quiet moments that they so really shared.

“Yea she did”, he replied with a smile on his face remembering her joy during his and Liz’s wedding. But he did not want to talk about his sister while he was in bed with his wife. He wanted to talk about them. “Um Liz, about the this evening, Where did you bowl like that? I mean you was better than Michael even without him using his powers.” asked Max.

“Ha. I knew Michael was cheating”, replied Liz with a smile. “Anyway , you can thank Sean for that”, said Liz looking at him with a smile.

“Oh, great”, replied rolling his eyes. He did not really want to talk about Sean DeLuca. He was Maria’s bad boy cousin who messing with his girl.

“What!? He was someone who I considered a real good friend who taught me how to look at life in a different light. He taught me how to find some peace and happiness in the little things of life.” she said in a serious tone. “And we had a lot of fun. Most of the fun that we had was in the bowling alley after hours”, said in a humorous tone.

“OH”, said Max. Listing to Liz made him think. He realized that when he was with Tess, it was the completely opposite. He embraced his alien side but at the same time he lost so much. He did not have that ability to have fun or happiness or peace. All of that went away when he saw Liz and Kyle in bed together.

“What’s wrong?” said Liz watching his reaction

“It’s just that, I did know who this guy was. He may be Maria’s cousin but, this guy was had a thing for my girl who I ‘am very much in love with.”, said Max. “But at lest you had some fun with him.”

Liz listened to him and sensed the real problem. “First of all, You don’t own me, second of all, I loved you and would always love you, and Third of all, we were not together. I was moving on, just as you moved on with Tess. We both might have not been happy, but it was for the best. And I didn’t hear this about Kyle. We had fun, but I could not picture myself with him, like I do with you. He did not make me happy, like you do. He was just someone to have fun with, like Sean.” Her tone went to from seriousness to loving with a smile, “and plus, I can‘t fly through outer space with them.”

Max listened to her. She was right. He moved on like she did. But he did not want to. When he would look at her. She always seemed happy. She looked like she was happy to get out of this Alien cirrus. But after awhile he thought that maybe it was best for her to be with a human, after all, she was human, she should be with her own kind. Just like he was with his own kind. But he had to realize that he could never have the same feeling for Tess like he had with Liz. When he was with Tess, he was trying to be something that he was not. He was trying to be alien, but he was far from it. As much as he accepted his alien side he was in more pain. But Liz made him happy. Liz made him human. He was human with a little alien DNA. Watching her tell him off made him fall in love with her all over again. She all ways had a way of standing up to him. When ever he pulled the ‘King card’, she always stood up to him and expressing her disapproval of him. And when Alex died and he tried to stop her from investigating his death, he felt that she would put them in danger. She would not stop. Even with that he had a hard time not loving her but he did, he could not help it.

“I’m sorry”, said Max cupping her face.

“Is that so?”, replied Liz. She saw the guilt and pain in his eyes looking back at her.

“Yes”, replied Max

“Then show me”, replied Liz with a smile going in for a kiss.

The day was a sunny one. The sun was high in the sky. There was sorrow in the air. All of a sudden the wind speeds increased indoors while Max, Michael and Isabel was thrown against the wall were their hands was in cased in the concrete wall. They were screaming out because the pain that was being caused. They was brought to their knees were Liz was blinded with a bright hot white light. Liz was brought to her knees. She looked up and around her, she saw two tall men standing at opposite sides of the room. One had black hair that was slicked back and the other blond hair that was cut short. The black hair man looked at the blond man in horror. The next thing Liz knew was that she was in searing pain. Her head was hurting and blood was pouring out of her nose while Maria and Kyle was watching in horror of what was being done to their friends.

“STOP!”, yelled Liz as everything in her view went black.

“STOP!”, yelled Liz in her sleep sat up out of bed. At that same moment, the light bulbs in the lamps that was beside the bed exploded.

Max woke up out of a deep sleep. “What’s wrong?”, as he wake up. He rubbed his eyes as he looked at Liz. He ducked his head as he head the exploding light bulbs. He looked at Liz and saw the terror on her face.

Liz sat up gasping for air. “Thank God it was not real”. She ran her fingers though her sweat soaked hair. “At least I have more information now”.

“Liz , what wrong?”, asked Max. “What’s going on?”

Liz kept ignoring him, she was focused on the on the vision that she had in her sleep. “But who’s watching? Is that the guys doing this?”, Liz was babbling incoherently.

Max had no idea what she was talking about. “Liz”, replied her name over and over again to again her attention. He failed, so he had to sit up and her face to him. “Liz, what is going on, you are scaring me”, he said as he made her give him her full eye contact.

Liz gave him her full attention. “I’d had a vision a few days ago. I did not want to say anything until I was sure. I wanted to gain some more information.”

“What was the vision?” asked Max.

“I saw some one watching us when we were came back from buying the groceries. I had a vision of someone watching us while we were kissing. And then I saw you, Michael and Isabel in pain. I think you all was being attacked. You’ll was pined to wall and something was being done to you guys while screaming out in pain. And then tonight I saw me screaming out in pain while blood was pouring out of my nose. But I seen two guys standing the room while all of this is going on”, said Liz

“Do you think that it is these two guys that are doing this?”, asked Max.

“I don’t know”, replied Liz, “but the way they looked at each other. It was like one of them betrayed the other. I never felt that kind of pain before. It was like my brain was boiling”

“Should we tell the other now?” , asked Max looking at her in eyes.

“No, later”, replied Liz. “We should get some sleep”.

Max let go of her face and he placed his arm around her shoulder as they both lowed themselves down into the bed. Max laid on his back while Liz laid her head on his chest. He held her as she fell a sleep. He could not shake what just happened. She woke up screaming. She woke terrified. She woke up telling them that they were going to be attacked. He could not just sit there and let this happened. He was there leader, he had to prepare them for what’s going to happened.

“Guys, we have a problem”, said Max as he shared glances between Michael and Isabel.

They looked at him in horror.
kissme4ever123
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: The never ending story (M/L) Adult Part 3 - 7/28/10

Post by kissme4ever123 »

I'm so sorry that the post is late. I just wanted to be ahead a chapter in this story. I know that I have to work fast because I go back to school at the end of august, and once classes begin, I will be busy with course work. And I want to say thank you to my two regular fans that gives me the surport of this stroy. I can only promise that I will do my best in completeing the next chapter of this great story of Roswell, thank you. :D

Part 4

The morning wind combed though Liz’s hair as she stood on the roof over looking the water. From far observation anyone can see that she was just looking out the water. It was cold, she stood their with her morning cup of coffee in her hand. The constant wind blew the hot steam off of her hot cup. She placed her complete focus on the water and she completely forgot about her hot cup until she went to take a sip from it and found out that it was ice cold.

She looked down at her cup. She held her hand over her mug and it began to bubble. She grinned at the result. ’I guess my powers are back’, she thought.

Watching the water, I see something in it that I’m not. It is calm. I’m usually like the water, but lately I’m not. I’ve been receiving visions. It’s has nothing to do with the FBI, But it has everything to do with aliens. Some days I wish that I could just wake up o beside my husband to a normal life. Yea, that’s funny. A normal life with an alien. My life will never be normal. It has never been normal from the moment that Max healed my bullet wound. But when I look at my husband in his sleep, I realize that this normal life that we all aspire to have does not exists. Having a normal life is being with the person that you love. So Max is my normal life.

She was in deep concentration, she did not hear Michael come up behind her.

“Liz”, said Michael as he tried to gain her attention. He repeated her name over and over. Max had told him and Isabel about the vision. When Liz was changing, he was the first to know about it. He and Liz had a very much different relationship that that the rest. He knew her deep dark secretes. He knew this from her journal years ago. He could see that she cared about them. He knew she cared for Max with all her heart. He was a little jealous when Max would take her along on their quest to find out were they came from. But he realized that she was just as important to Max as he and Isabel was. Yes he and Isabel would gladly give their lives for Max’s but, he saw that Liz would also. She was not only important to Max, she was important to the group. She was important to him. She made his brother happy. He needed to see how she was doing.

She still did not react until he touched her shoulder.

Once he touched her and she jumped. She dropped her coffee mug and it shattered.

“Oh” , replied Liz as she squatted down to pick up the pieces of the mug.

“Sorry”, replied Michael. “Let me help you”, he held his hand over the mess.

Liz moved her hand away from the mess.

When Michael was done the mug looked at if it was never damaged. Liz held out her hand for the mug and Michael noticed something.

“Liz, your bleeding”, he replied. They both looked at her hand. Their was blood in both her index finger and her middle figure. “Here, give me you hand”, as he passed her the mug.

“No, Michael”, replied Liz, “I’m fine”, as she pulled her hand from him.

To further proved that she was fine. She closed her eyes. She had a focused expression on her face and seconds later, her wounds closed up and healed. When she opened her eyes she saw the healed wound. She smiled and said, “see, I’m fine”.

“I see”, replied Michael. “And I see that you made the water boiling hot too”. As he motioned for her to look behind her at the water below.

The water was boiling hot. Steam was coming off of the water. This was the first time in a long time that she had to deal with her powers. She was a little embarrassed to have anyone see her powers making themselves noticed.

“Liz?, he asked, “When did your powers start coming back?”

“A few days ago. When I started to have the visions”, replied Liz.

“Can you control them?”, asked Michael.

“Well I can do the simple things, like heating water or get flashes, but when I do something like healing my cut, it too a lot of energy”, said Liz.

“Does Max know about this?”, asked Michael.

“I don’t think so. Maybe. I don’t want him to worry about me”, replied Liz.

“Maybe, I could teach you”, he said as he scratched his eyebrow.

“You would do that for me?”, asked Liz.

“It’s the least that I could do. After all the times you saved our asses, I think it‘s only right for me to do something for you in return”, said Michael. “If you have powers, you could maybe help us when we need it. I’m not saying that you are not helping us as it is. But I’m saying that you can give us a little more help when we need it.”

Liz smiled at his good deed. “Thank you Michael.”

“Good. When should we practice”, said Michael.

“How about tomorrow?”, said Liz.

“I would have to be before 3pm because there’s a game on that that time”, said Michael.

“O.K Michael”, said Liz with a smile.

Her attention went from Michael to Max who was coming though the door. Their eyes met and their smiling got even wider. Max walked up to Liz and Michael. Max gave Liz a kiss.

“Hey Max, I was just wanted to know if Liz got anymore visions”, said Michael to Max.

“Oh”, said Max.

“O.K”, I’ll be living now and leave you to what you guys do”, said Michael as he walked away.

Max and Liz watched him as he walked away. They both had a grin on their face. They watched him as he existed the roof. They was finally along. He rapped his arms around her and held her close to his body.

Max turned his complete attention to Liz and asked her, “it is too cold out here. Why are you standing out here anyway? Aren’t you cold? ”

“I just wanted to clear my head so I can get a get some more information to my vision. And no, I have my hot mug of coffee”, she replied as she held up her coffee mug, “to keep me warm”, with a smile.

“You see, we have a problem” with a seductive expression on his face.

“And what is that”, said Liz playing back the seductive tone.

“ You don’t need the coffee to keep you warm when you have me around. I mean we can kill two birds with one stone”, said Max.

Liz knew what he was doing. She smiled and kissed him.

“I can keep you warm while you can get a clearer vision.”, continued Max.

She smiled as he kissed along her jaw. “I really like that plan”.

He kissed her. He took the mug and poured the coffee out the mug on the ground below them. He took her other hand and dragged her off of the roof down the stairs. Liz stopped him for the moment.

“What about the mug, Max?”, asked Liz.

“Put it down”, replied Max while they were in the stair well.

She placed the mug on the stair. She pulled him toward her and he replied to her with a hard and passionate kiss. His fingers though her hair. She held his body close to her.

They made their way to their bedroom were they striped each other of their clothes and made passionate love.

A hour later they laid on their sides facing one another. The sheet covered their waist as their arms covered their upper half.

“Max, have you ever wondered what life would be like if we were not on the run?”, asked Liz as she ran her hand over his hand. She was running her finger along his ring finger were his wedding ring was on.

“Yea, sometimes”, replied Max. “Then I wake up and I look at you, I realize that I don’t have to wonder anymore”. He grabbed her hand and caressed it. “How about you?”

“Yea”, replied Liz with a dreamy smile on her face. “I planed that we would go be in college. We would be going to UNM, so we would be close to home. We would eventually get married. Finish school, get jobs and then we would start to have children”.

“Wow, what a plan”, replied Max cupping her face. “I promise you that you will have all of that and more”.

“really?”, replied Liz with a smile.

“Yes”, said Max as he went in and kissed her.

Liz pulled back and looked him in his eyes. “Unlike the future we would have had if I did not do what I did”, running her hand up and down his arm.

“Liz?” Max asked in a questioning tone.

“We would have went to college. We gotten married at nineteen. We would have been home and happy”, said Liz.

“Liz, do you think I’m not happy right down? I’m with my dream girl. They only person that I ever would want to be with. My only reason to live. The only person that I would gladly sacrifice everything for”, said Max cupping her face looking into her eyes.

She looked at him in his amber eyes. She felt every word that he spoke. She loved the fact that he always made her feel special. Knowing that he risked everything when he saved her life. It was what started this entire love story.

“I love you Liz. I‘ve always loved you. When we went though what we did, I never stopped. You have always had my heart. There is nothing that you can ever do to make me stop loving you”, continued Max.

“I never stopped loving you Max. I never stopped dreaming about you”, replied Liz.

“I know you did”, replied Max

They stared at one another. He studied her face while decided what to do, should he kiss her gentle or should he kiss her hard. He wanted her. He wanted to take away all of her pain and sorrow. He kissed her. He kissed her hard. He wanted her know that he will always be there. Liz pulled him closer to her by rapping her arm around his neck. Max rolled them over so that he was on top. He ran his hand down her smooth skin, past her neck down the curve of her breast and came to rest on her hip. He grabbed the sheet that was around their waist and pulled it from their bodies so that their bodies could be flesh up against one another.

Once their legs were free from the entanglement of the sheets, Liz moved her lower half so she could be at the perfect angle for home to make their bodies complete. She bent her leg and Max ran his hand up and down her leg.

Liz moans to the movement of his lips on her body. His lips ran along her jaw as his hand ran down her leg to cup her bottom. He was amazed at her soft skin. He loved the feel of her body on his hands. She ran her hands down his hard body. She ran her hand down his body. She ran her right hand up his body to his arm. She ran her hand down his arm to the hand that held her leg in his hand. He hand found his hand. As soon as she touched his wedding ring, she remembered their wedding. She remembered placing the ring on his finger.

As soon as Max felt Liz’s hand on his, he grabbed it in his hands and they entangled their fingers. He lifted up from kissing her on her neck and jaw, he looked into her eyes. He looked at her with want and need. He saw love that she had for him in her eyes. He met her lips with his. When their lips touched, he slightly squeezed her hand and dropped it to cup her cheek. He wanted her. He wanted to feel her. He wanted to bring her to the throws of passion. He wanted her to feel him inside and out. He wanted to go home. His home was her center. It was where he could go to escape from the world. It was where she could feel him inside and out. It was were he could worship her like the way he felt that she should be worshipped. It was were his hopes and dreams were. His hand ran from her cheek down to her. Once it reached her hip, he entered her body. He was in paradise. Inside her body was were he always wanted to be.

Liz let out a moan. She ran her fingers though his hair. She loved when he was inside her body. It was the only time that she could feel Max inside and out. She could feel what he was feeling. She could hear his thoughts. She could feel what she felt like. She felt his hands move along her torso. He thrust into her body. It did not take much for Liz to go over the edge.

The went over the edge constantly during their time together. It was one of many incidents were Max made her feel loved, and protected. He made her feel like she was on cloud nine.

As he thrust into her, they both looked down their bodies and watch his member disappearing and reappearing. Every time his member disappeared and reappeared, it was coved in her juices. His hands were on her hips holding her still. They both were breathing heavily. Liz threw her head back and closed her eye enjoying the rhythm that he set, enjoying him inside her body. He kissed her along her neck and up to her lips. As soon as his lips touched Liz’s, her hand went from his shoulders to the back of his head, running her fingers though his hair to deepen the kiss as much as possible. His hands went from her hips to run his figures though her soft long hair.

They laid in the aftermath of their love making. The mid day sun shined on them. The sheet only coved their lower half. It barely covered their privates. Liz laid in his chest. Their fingers were entangled with each other. Max rested his hand on her exposed hip. Liz ran her hand on his exposed chest.

“I wish that we could stay like this forever”, Liz as she enjoyed his skin up against hers.

“Me, too”, replied Max.

They laid their in silence until they heard a knock at the door.

“I’ll get it”, said Liz as she tried to get out of bed.

Max stopped her, “no, don’t get it”, pulling her back down to the bed and attack her. Now she was nude with his body on top of hers. “I just want to make love to you”, kissing her. He ran his hand down her side cupping her breast down to her hip.

Liz moaned. She ran her fingers though his hair. She was enjoying his lips on her lips. His lips made a path down her jaw and behind her ear down to her neck. Max moved his hand from her hip to the inside of her thigh. He then ran his hand down the inside of her thigh. Liz was enjoying her husbands hands on her body so much until she completely forgot that someone was at the door.

“Max…I think…..someone is……at the……door”, replied Liz trying to concentrate on the pleasure that Max was causing her while hearing knocks at the door.

“Uh-uh”, replied Max.

The knock at to the door became louder. Liz took charge and pulled his head off of her neck. “Max, their someone at the door and I’m going to answer it”, she said in an assertive tone.

“OK, but hurry back” he said looking into her eyes.

She nodded her head and got up out of his arms and out of the bed. She walked over to Max’s discarded shirt on the floor and picked it up. Max watched her though this the entire journey to the door. In his eyes she moved as if she was on water. She was like a gazelle moving across the plain. She was beautiful in all her glory. Her long brown hair flowed like a genital breezes flowing in air. Her hips were another thing. Her hips was hypnotizing. They moved copper head snake ready to strike. Once she pulled his shirt over her head, the hypnotizing stopped and he snapped back to reality. He saw her move toward the door, instantly looked for his boxers to put on because he had not idea who was at the door. He found them as soon as she reached the door.

“OH, hey Maria”, said Liz with a smile.

“Liz, I’m hear to get your last couple of tampons that are still in the box to tie me over until I buy me some later today”, said Maria.

“Sure”, replied Liz with a smile.

They both turned and walked over to the farthest wall were they both keep their toiletries. They pasted Max was sitting on the bed in his underwear pulling over his hips.

“Hey Max”, said Maria as looked at him.

“Hey Maria” replied Max.

Once they reached the dresser, Liz opened the draw and she pulled out the box. Liz opened it and they both looked inside of it.

“Liz, this is almost a full box. There is only three missing. What’s going on? Did you have your period? You are suppose to have yours before I have mine”, said Maria frantically.

“Maria, relax, I’m ok”, said Liz with a smile trying to calm her down.

“Alright fine. Then give me a few tampons”, reaching out. “Anyway, I wanted to know if you and Max would come to lunch with us?”, asked Maria.

“Yea, sure”, replied Liz.

O.K, we are leaving in ten minutes”, turning around to walk away from Liz.

They watched her make her long journey to the door. To them it took forever. Max walked around the bed to meet Liz were she stood at the dresser. As soon as the door slammed closed, Max grabbed her picked her up and sat her on top of the dresser.

“That was torture”, said Max as he attack her lips.

“Yea, it was, replied Liz as she kissed him back. “Come on, they are waiting”, trying to push him away from her.

Max was resisting. “Why? Why can’t we make love until the moon light?”, pushing the shirt up her thighs so he could touch her soft skin while his lips are on her neck.

“Unlike aliens my dear husband, we humans need food and nutrition to survive. We can’t live off of passion and sex for the rest of our lives, as much as we try”, said Liz with a smirk on her face jokingly. “And besides, I’m starving”.

Max smile, but he had to kiss her. He knew she was right. He was hungry himself. He kissed her like it was the last kiss that they were ever going to have. She ran her fingers though his hair. He pressed their bodies against each other.

“Ok, lets go”, said Liz as they broke away from the kiss. She pushed him away and jumped off the dresser. She walked pass him and pulled off the T-shirt her head and she threw at him. He watched her as she moved. He was momentary blinded by the shirt that she threw at him. She turn her head and looked at him as he pulled his shirt over his head.

“Maria, if they are not down here I in ten minutes, we are leaving”, said Michael standing by the door.

“They will be hear Michael”, said Maria trying to calm Michael down.

“I’m starving”, replied Michael.

“I know, spaceboy, I know”, said Maria rapping her arms around his right arm.

They sat their two minutes. Michael quickly stood up. “Alright , it’s time to go”, walking to the door.

“Michael!”, replied Maria

Then Max and Liz walked hand and hand down the stairs to meet them.

“We’re ready to go”, said Max.

“Finally!!”, replied Michael in a relive tone.

Maria stood up and made her way to were Michael was and the two couples made their way out the door.
kissme4ever123
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: The never ending story (M/L) Adult Part 4 - 8/11/10

Post by kissme4ever123 »

I would first like to thank all my readers for the comemnts and surport that they have given me in helping me make my vision a reality. But I'm sad to say that this story will not be long. I don't know for sure how long this story will be, but I'm thinking about writing another story once this story is done.

I would also like to let my readers know that the next chapters will have large time gaps because I'm in college, and any one knows anything about it is that there is alot of course work that needs to be done. So please be bear with me, I will try my best in not letting you down.

Thank You. :D :D

Part 5

Every morning I wake up and don’t know were I’m at. Then I happened to look over my shoulder, then I remember. I’m with my husband. My Husband, I keep repeating that because I can’t get over that I’m actually married. I married this guy that I loved since I was 16 years old. I look at him and forget the world outside this room. But I remember everything as soon as my feet touch the ground, it all come flooding back: my vision.

I’ve been on this mission to get more information by my usual method when it involves Max, which is probably why we have sent so much time in bed lately. I love being in his arms making love to me. Having him in and around my body makes me feel wonderful, safe and loved. When we make love it further intensifies our connection. But having received this vision causes me to wonder, am I using Max just to gain information or are we as a group on this quest to find this information together? All I know is that I must find out what is going to happened, I must find out who are these two guys that I see in this vision, I must do everything in my power to save the people that I love.

Liz opened the door to Kyle’s room and found him sleeping. She walked to sleeping form.

“Kyle”, said Liz standing over him. She repeated his name until he responded.

He slowly woke up. “Wha? What?”, replied Kyle as he came to.

“Kyle, are you awake?”, asked Liz as she sat on the bed.

“Yea”, slowly coming to, rubbing his eyes.

“I need your help with something”, said Liz.

“Why do I always cringe at at the sound of those six words?”, asked Kyle.

Liz just smirked at his question, she remember using those six words during the future Max incident.

As he got out of bed he asked, “what is that you need my help with?”

“Well, I need help with my vision”, replied Liz.

“Wow, wow, Liz, you are a married woman. You asking me to sleep with you?!”, asked Kyle excitedly and insulted.

“No! God no!”, she quickly corrected him. “I want to come with me to help me find more information. I had a vision that someone was watching Max and I from what it looks like that he was watching us from the containership yard” said Liz pointing into the direction outside the factory doors.

“Oh, ok” replied Kyle as he lased up his boots. He hops off the bed as he tied his last bow and said, “Ok, lets go”, He walked out of the room. Liz followed him.

They picked up their coats at the door of the factory and walked out of the door and to the yard across the yard were the shipping containers sat.

Once they reach the yard Liz got to work. She slowly glided her hand along the containers.

“Alright, what the plan?”, asked Kyle watching Liz gliding her hand along these containers.

“I’m doing it” replied Liz.

“Doing what?”, asked Kyle with a questioned look on his face.

“I’m trying to get a flash from these things by touching them. Who ever was watching us was hiding in our around theses things”, replied Liz.

“Oh”, replied Kyle.

Liz repeated the task over and over until she could get a vision.

Kyle stood their to keep her company. He kicked the gravel at his feet. He knows that when the aliens need to get a flash, they can’t be distracted, they must be focused on the task at hand. His head shot up when he heard Liz gasp.

“Liz, did you get a vision?”, he asked her as he held her by the shoulders.

“Yea” replied Liz. “I saw the two guys in my vision standing hear watching us.”

“What do you mean, ‘watching us’”, replied Kyle.

“Since I have been receiving these visions, I keep seeing these same two guys in it constantly. They was their when Max, Michael and Isabel are in screaming out in pain. These guys are some what responsible for what is going to happened to them”, said Liz with a mixture of desperation and determination. “They were watching when I got the vision, which means that they are probably watching us right now”, she said looking around them.

“What!!” replied Kyle also looking around.

“ I have to find out what’s going to happened next”, said Liz looking at him in the eyes.

Kyle saw determination and desperation in her face. She had to do something, she had the ability to see the future and she had the reasonability to use this ability to help the people that she held dear to her heart. She had a reasonability to pay Max back for bring her back to life. Kyle felt a little envious of Liz, she could contribute to the group and he could not. “Liz, I will help you in what ever you need”, said Kyle with a wave of confidence.

“Thank You” ,replied Liz with a nod of acceptance.

“Now I need you to focus on what you are doing”, said Michael to Liz as her arm was extended.

Michael and Liz were in the farthest room of the factory away from everyone. The room was clearly unfinished. The columns were exposed to the elements, which showed their steel form. The electoral wires were exposed in the wall.

They were now standing in front of a row of rocks and broken glass. Liz now stood in front of a rock that she was instructed to explode.

“Good”, said Michael. “Now keep doing this some more, then we will move to something else”.

After a while of Liz blasting rocks, Michael stopped her and said,” here I want you to move this cinderblock to the other side of the room”, pointing to one center block that he brought to were he was standing

“O.K”, replied Liz not knowing for sure if she could complete the task that was asked of her. She took a deep breath and aimed her hand at the cinderblock. She closed her eyes and focused.

Michael watched her levitated the block off of the floor. At first, it was shaking but after a few seconds, the shaking stopped and it rose without dropping. He watched her move it across the room and she slowly let it down with out it dropping and braking into pieces.

Once it landed, Liz turned to Michael for a seal of approval, ”so, how did I do?”, asked Liz with a smile.

Michael looked at her work and said”, nice”, nodding his head up and down. “You did better that me”.

Michael continued to teach Liz how to use her new found powers. Michael watched her and realize that she would be a good help to them when it is called for. He was proud of this accomplishment, Liz not only has the power to see danger when it is coming, but she can defend herself and the others when it needs to be done.

“I know that it must be kind of awkward seeing me and Liz all over each other, and I want to apologize for that”, said Max to Isabel.

They were sitting at a table in an ice cream shop eating ice cream.

“It’s alright Max, you must member I too was once a newlywed. It’s normal for you guys wanting to rip each others clothes off”, replied Isabel. She was remember her newlywed times with Jesse. She missed him. She missed him with all of her heart.

“Yea, I know but Jesses not hear with you. I know It was in hell not having Liz in my life. It must be hell for you right now” replied Max remember how he felt when Liz had walked away form him after hearing about his destiny in the cave and when she faked sleeping with Kyle. It was a point were he could not look at her without felling pain.

“It does, but I know that we will together when all of this is over. But at least I get to see him every night in my dreams”, said Isabel with a slit smile. She would spend every night before she fell asleep dream walking him. She could see that he really did miss her, just like she did.

“I’m sorry that things blew up the way that they did when he found out about the truth. I never thought that things would come out the way that it did”, said Max remembering how Jesse found out about the truth.

“Michael was right though”, said Isabel. “He said that I should not lied to him. Maybe if I told him the truth, then maybe things would have ended differently”, looking down at her cup of ice cream.

Listening to what she was saying made him think. It were both pro and cons to telling the Jesse the truth. He did not know what to say to his sister, all he could say was, “maybe”.

“So anyway”, replied Isabel with a lighter tone. “Enough about my heart brake, I want to tell you that I’m sorry about giving you grief about you and Liz. I see that she really does cares about you. You know that I always though that it was going be the three of us until the end. But when you saved Liz, I really thought you did not care about our pact. I looked at her as an invader, that you brought in. But knowing how much she cares about you, really changed things. I never thought that someone could risk their life for us. And knowing that she cares about you as much as you do, makes this entire journey worthwhile”, smiled Isabel.

Max listened to Isabel. ‘You have no idea what she has really done for us,’ he thought to himself to what Liz have told him about her visitor from the future. “Thank You Isabel”.

Then their was an awkward silence between them. Max looked down at his watch and noticed the time. “Maybe we should be getting back”, getting up from the table and picking his coat off the back of the chair.

“Yea”, replied Isabel as she did the same.

“Liz”, said Maria to Liz as she walked into the kitchen. She had her hands on her hips, ”we need to talk”.

They were both in the kitchen. Maria stood against the counter poring her a glass of juice. Liz was in the refrigerator getting ingredients to go along with the dinner because it was her turn to cook.

“Yes, Maria”, replied Liz waiting for her to speak.

“I know we haven’t had the time to talk lately, I know about the vision freaking you out, and everything”, said Maria. She was worried about her best friend. She was the only one she has besides Michael. She loves Michael with all of her heart but sometimes she wants to kill him. And that’s when Liz comes into the picture. Liz was her sanity. Liz was her rock. Liz was her family. Seeing Liz in this going though this crisis made her really worried. If something happens to her what is she left to do?

“Yea, I know, I’m sorry. But things have been real crazy lately, ”replied Liz. “I’m trying to deal with it the best way that I can. I’m deadly afraid of what I see and feel, Maria. I have no clue of what’s going to happened. Every time I go to sleep, I see my vision over and over again, every time I kiss Max I see it over and over again. So, I’m sorry if I have been blowing you off lately”.

“Liz,” replied Maria, “ I understand, I understand the fear and worry. There’s no need to apologize about it, but it would feel nice to know what is going on my best friend life, I love you and I’m worried. But I’m not worried about the vision thing, we will find a way to get though it, I promise you”, walking over to her and hugging her.

“Thank You”, replied Liz with a smile.

“But we need to talk about the tampon situation”, said Maria.

“Maria, I’m fine”, relied Liz with a smile.

“No you are not,” replied Maria in a frantic tone. “Don’t you understand, I’m worried about you. There’s a chance that you might be pregnant. And this is not the best time to start a family now with being on the run. It is not safe now.”

“Maria, I know about the danger, but I‘m not pregnant.”, replied Liz.

“How do you know if you are not Liz?”, asked Maria trying to make her point.

“I just know”, replied Liz.

“O.K. Well then tell me, ‘when was the last period?’” asked Maria.

“I don’t know Maria. It been a real stress full time and you know when you are under stress, you might skip one”, replied Liz

“Liz, you and I both know that there are three things that we as the only two human women here that we must deal with which are one: we are human; two: we are having sex with an alien; three: we are human. Granted the sex with these aliens are beyond this world, but we don’t know anything about the alien/human biological system. Do they have glowing sperm. If we do get pregnant, will the baby be three feet tall and green?, these are the things that we should be worrying about”, said Maria in a frantic and concerning tone.

“Maria, you and Michael have been having sex other longer than Max and I have. I should be the one asking you what to expect in that department”, replied Liz.

“Liz, Michael just waves his hand and it‘s gone. Max got Tess pregnant after just one night. We don’t know how powerful alien sperm is and we don’t know if these alien can effect our reproductive system“, said Maria. “ We don’t know if these aliens have super sperm or not”, replied in a frantic tone as usual. She took a deep breath trying to stay in control, “ Liz, all I want to know is ’are you taking precautions in not getting pregnant?”

“Maria I understand were you are coming from. But I know that I’m not pregnant because Max also does do the hand thing and it’s all gone. Pregnancy is a main factor in our relationship. But my reproductive system is under control, so what if I don’t get a period one month”, said Liz, “ that’s no big deal”, shrugging her shoulder. She lied. Her and Max does not practice the same method of birth control. The connection that they shared was not like any other. Once they became lovers, their connection deepened, Max had a way of telling whither Liz’s body was fertile or not, which was only one aspect of their connection. She did not want Maria to know just how deep their connection went. She was upset when she first found out that Liz could received vision from the future. And she would be upset if she found out about this new found ability that they shared.

Maria listened to her. She did not want a baby to pop up during this time of chaos. Even though she would support Liz’s choice if it does happened, but she did not know how a human can handle an alien pregnancy. She just wanted to know that her best friend was alright.

“It’s alright”, said Maria walking up to her and pulling her into a hug. “Please don’t scare me like that any more. I know that I have been acting crazy, I just what to know if you are alright. I know that these visions has been freaking you out. But please tell me these things so we can work them out together.”, holding her for dear life.

Liz was glad that she could calm her down. It took a lot to do it but she was glad that she could do it, “ O.K”, she replied with a smile.

Maria pulled back and said,” alright, I’ll leave you to the dinner then”, as she took her glass of juice and walked out of the kitchen to sit next to Michael on the couch which he was sharing it with Kyle watch watching the television.

This left Liz alone in the kitchen to finish her work. It takes a lot of energy to deal with Maria when she is being Maria. But once she calms her down she can do anything now. This quite time was precious, she is able think about her mistakes, her past , and what might happened.

Max approaches her from behind. She was at the stove. Max rap his arms around her buried his face in the crook of her neck. He began to kiss her neck and run his hands up her shirt to feel her soft skin on her torso. He miss her sweet smell, her soft skin and hair. “I miss you”, he said in her ear.

She leaned back into him. She loved it when he envelopes her in his arms. She used her free hand to run her fingers though his hair. She smiled at the sound of his voice in her ear telling her that he missed her. She did miss him, she had not seen him all day long. She was to busy trying to work on her vision and practicing using her powers. She knew that he was worried about her. He had a lot of things of on his plate lately, being on the run, trying to blend in where they are at, and now this alien crap. And being his wife she felt that she had to be the one who should balance the responsibilities. She loved feeling his lips on her body, but she wanted his lips on hers. She turned around and looked in his eyes and ran her fingers though his hair said, “I’ve missed you too”, as she met her lips to his.

They stood there running there hands all over each others bodies as their lips did the same. Liz rapped her harms around his neck while his arms were rapped around her as their lips made love to one another. They was in their own world that they did not see Isabel walk in to the kitchen.

She saw her brother in the kitchen making out with his wife. She was happy for him but at the same time she was grossed out. She walked over the refrigerator and pulled the handle to the door. She pulled it opened and it hit Max in the back. “oh, sorry if I interrupted you guys”, said Isabel, “ I just wanted a some water”, bending down in to the refrigerator.

“It’s alright Isabel”, said Liz with a smile. She somewhat embarrassed for being caught making out. “It’s our fault, Max should not been blocking the refrigerator”, she momentarily glanced at Max for his inconsiderate behavior of blocking the refrigerator.

Isabel saw the embracement on her brother’s face. She found it funny. “It’s ok, Liz. Besides the water, I just wanted to know how long is it before dinner will be ready?”, asked Isabel.

“Dinner will be done in 30 minutes”, replied Liz with a smile.

“Alright” , replied Isabel with a smile and she closed the refrigerator door and walked out of the kitchen.

Liz turned to Max and said, “maybe we should continue this later this evening”, running her fingers though his hair, “where we won’t get interrupted”.

As much as he did not want to stop. He knew that if they did not stop for the moment, two things would happened: one: no one would get because the food was going to burn and two: they run a chance of being caught and they would never get the chance to Finnish properly. So he had to give in to her wishes. “Alright”, he went in and kissed her hard. He turned and walked away.

Later that evening the loving couple were in the throws of passion in their well lit room. Liz had straddled a topless Max, she was wearing a bra and her long black skirt. He was running his hands up and down her soft skin while their lips made love. He wanted more so he sat up to get a better look at her face. He laced his fingers though her long brown hair and pulled her closer. His hand went from her hair to her soft skin of her back were he unhooked her bra. His lips moved her lips and traveled down her neck. Liz threw her head back in pleasure. She removed her arms from around his neck. She laced her fingers though his short hair. She moaned in pleasure, she enjoyed his on her body. She felt her bra straps on her arms. She pulled him off of her momentarily and pulled off the bra away from their bodies and threw it to the floor.

Once their eyes met after their kiss has been stopped, their lips met once again. Max pulled her back down, so that she was on top. He rolled them over so that he was on top. Once he was on top, she opened her legs to accommodate him between her legs. Max ran his hand down her bear leg. Their bear chest were pressed up against one another. His hand went from her leg and moved to her torso. He ran his hand up her side. He released from the kiss and stared at her looking up at him. She was beautiful in his eyes, she was an angel, her hair fanned out like it was wings attached to her body. Without her, he would have been dead ages ago. He moved his hand from her torso and cupped her face. She looked right back at him. Max whispered the words, “I love you”, to his wife as he went in to kiss her. His hands moved back to her torso were he ran his hand over her breast. She ran her hands down his bear back to were she felt his belt. She wanted him. She wanted him were he will always have a place. She removed her hands from his back to his front so that she could unbuckle his belt. Max felt her tugging at his pants so he flipped them over and Liz began to attack his pants while he went for her skirt. Once Liz opened his pants, he sat up and unzipped her skirt while he kissed her torso and lightly ran his tongue under the underside of her breast. This threw her over the edge and minutes later they were both nude and making love.

There was skin against skin, sweat against sweat, warm breath against skin. There mixed aromas filled the air. He slid in to the warm slickly crevices of her body. The same body that he always wanted to be in. The same body that housed the person that he had always loved and wanted. Inside her body was his favorite place to be. He moved within her body while he inhaled her sent. He ran his hand up and down her leg as he moved his body.

Liz ran her hand along his back. She loved the touch of his under her finger tips. She was in paradise, he was in and around her body. He created a rhythm in and outside her body, and the pressure was building. The room around her started to spin. “Max”, she cried as she dug her nails into his back.

Max lifted his head from her neck and caught her eye. She made her look at him. Once she saw his face, she calmed down even though the room was spinning, Max was in her eyes.

After the mind blowing love making secession that they shared, laid the couple in a sheen of sweat trying to catching their breath.

“Wow”, said Max looking up at the ceiling. His arm was around her waist and they both were laying on their backs. “That was amazing”, he loved making love to his wife. When he is with her, nothing else matters in the world.

“Yea”, replied Liz with a smile. She loved the way he made her feel. “It was”, He always had a way of making her feel wonderful. She always forgot about what was happening in the world when she was on her high, but once it wore off, it all came flooding back.

They turned their head and looked at one another. They then turned their bodies to face one another.

Liz looked in his eyes. She ran her hand along his face and received a flash of him looking back at her in pain, it was not only physical pain but also emotional pain. She remembers when she gave him the ‘I don’t want to be with you speech,’ the tears that came from his eyes. She loves him and she did not care what happens to her all that mattered was that they were together. She loved him with all her heart and would do anything for him.

Max looked at her. She was beautiful. All he ever wanted was to be with her from the moment he saw her. She was beautiful, smart, caring, and strong. She was what he always wanted. And now he could call this wonderful creature his wife. And there is nothing in the world to stop him from loving her.

Liz broke the silence between them and said,“ There‘s something that I must tell you.”

Max gave her a questionable and concern look.
kissme4ever123
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: The never ending story (CC,M/L,ADULT) Part 5 - 8/21/10

Post by kissme4ever123 »

I'm Back!!!! :D
I've been itching to post a new chapter to my creation. I would like to inform all my faithful readers that I will use this three months that i have off from school to finsh this story. I wish I hand more to write. But I'm afraid that if draw out this story more than it needs, I'm afraid of changeing the nature of this great love story ever written. :D

Beside other things, I hope that I don't lose my readers. Please don't be made at me for making you guys wait so long. :)

So here it is: :D

Part 6

She sat up in the bed and looked at him.

Max saw the seriousness in what Liz wanted to tell him. He also sat up in the bed, he brings his knees up and rest his arms on his knees.

“Well, I’ve working on the vision that I’ve gotten. Remember I told you about the two guys that are hear when we are attacked. Well I think I know were they are at”, said Liz. She was nervous in telling him this information. But she needed to tell him.

“Where were they hiding?”, asked Max with a worried tone.

“Where I don’t know where they are hiding, but I do know where they are watching us from”, said Liz. “They have been watching us from across the driveway. They are in the shipping containership yard”, pointing in that direction.

Max looked at her with surprise. He felt so stupid, how could he have not known about this. They have been under his noise this entire time. “How did you come up with the location?”, he asked.

“Well I followed the vision. I knew that some one was watching us from a certain angle and direction. And the only thing in that direction would be the yard. So I followed the hunch and found out that we were being watched from the yard.”, she said.

“Liz, you asked Kyle?, What if something went wrong and these guys found you and him. They could have hurt you”, he said with worry in his tone. “He doesn’t have any powers yet. He could not have protected you if need be”.

“Max, I understand the concern”, she replied cupping his face with a slit smile. “ Luckily there was not one their so we were alright”, still cupping his face.

“Why didn’t you asked me to come with you?”, asked Max.

“You have so much on your shoulders right now. We are on the run, we are trying our best to not get noticed, and now we have to deal with all of this alien stuff. And it is not right for you to have to carry all of this bagged all on your own, it is unfair. Let someone else also carry some of this weight for a change”, she said as she moves closer to him so she could rap her arms around his right arm. “I’m your wife after all, and it is not right if I let you carry the baggage all on your own.”

“You still could have been hurt Liz,” said Max as he moved the arm that Liz rapped herself around and he looped around her body and pulled her close to him.

“But I did not”, replied Liz as she went in climbed on him. “Did you know that my powers came back?” she asked in a coy manner moving in to kiss him.

He met her lips and he replied,” yea”, he went in and kissed her. “I knew that night when you woke up screaming and the light blew”, replied Max.

“Well since then, I learned how to control them”, replied Liz in a seductive tone.

“Oh” replied Max, “Is that right”, returning the seductive tone running his hand up and down her nude torso.

Liz stood on the a cliff as she watched the water splash on the rocks. The cool mist hits her in the face. The most breeze hits her form. The long dress she wore rapped around her body as the air moved. She feels a warm body approach her from behind. She was not scared. She was glad he came. He rapped his arms around her. She felt a kiss on her neck. She felt his breath on her neck as his hand glided over her round belly.

She turned around to look into his eyes. Her smile grew even wider. “Hi”, said Liz as she leaned into him for him to kiss her.

“Hi’, replied Max and he met her lips with his. “How are you?”, he asked as he ran his finger thought her most hair.

“I’m find”, she replied back leaning into his touch. She loved the feel of him touching her body.

“How’s our little girl?”, asked Max look down her body to the large bump that was protruding out. He ran his hand over it.

She looked down to her protruding belly and also ran he hand over it until their hands met. “She’s fine”, she replied with a smile.

He bent down to her belly’s level and said,” daddy loves you honey”. He places his lips on her belly and then her lips.

He pulls back and said, “I love you.”

Liz wakes up. The room was pitch black. She slowly trying not to wake her sleeping husband. She slowly rises out of her husbands arms and moves out of the bed. She picks up her panties, her pajama bottom, a shirt. She steps into her winter boots and grabs a heavy blanket and walks to the door and slowly opens it trying not to make a sound. She walks out and make her way to the staircase. She walks up the staircase and opens the door to roof. She braced herself for the cold air, she tightly raps the blanket around her. She walks onto the roof.

“It can’t be true. It must be from the future”, she thought, full of shock. “It must be”, trying convince herself.

Liz sat on the window seal in her room as she watched the rain fall from the sky. She was wrapped in a warm blanket to shield her from the cool damp air. She held a warm cup of hot chocolate in her hands. She gently sipped it, trying not to burn her tongue. She heard the door open. She sat their waiting to hear the person walk to her. She heard this male which was not her husband voice call her name.

“Liz?”, she heard. She turned around and to look at him and smiled.

“Hi Michael”, replied Liz.

“Hey”, replied Michael. “Can I sit down?”, he asked her as made the movement to sit down.

“Oh, yea, sure”, she said with a smile as she moved her feet to make the room for him to sit. She moved so that she was sitting up right.

He sat down next to her and asked,” how are you doing?”, in a concern tone.

“I’m doing fine”, replied Liz sipping from her cup.

“Good, how about the visions?”, he continued to ask.

“That’s going well. I’m still getting more information here and there”, replied Liz. She knew that there was more to this casual integration by him. “Michael”, she said bluntly, “what is bothering you? What is it that you want to know?”.

He took a deep breath before making his case known. “You know that I was being studied when I worked at Met-Chaem. They colleted everything that could about me and linked it to the shooting at the Crashdown. So when Valenti and I found out, we took everything that that they had. I was to burn everything that we found. But you know I did not”, he pulled out a green crumbled up cloth from out of his coat and gave it to Liz.

She placed her mug down beside her and reached for the green cloth. She looked at it with a questionable glare. She unfolded the green cloth and held it up. “It’s my Crashdown uniform. The one that I got shot in”, she said with a smile.

“It is yours anyway. It is only right that it should be returned to you”, said Michael. “I know it brings back some bad memories, but..”

“It’s completely the opposite actually”, with a smile. It was the first day that her life changed forever. “Thank you Michael, I really appreciate this”.

Michael nodded his head. He stood up and walked away.

Looking at the dress she could not believe that he gave it back to her. She held it up and examined it. She saw every stitch, every fold, and she saw the hole in it. And it all came flooding back, that day in the Crashdown, where an alien brought her back from the dead and forever changed her life and this aliens’ life forever.

Liz found her self in the bathroom hold a stick that she peed on. Waiting for results that would not only change her life, but Max, as well the rest of the group. She has been so much involved in trying to escape their destiny of being attacked. She has been so focused on the visions that she did not even want to discuss anything that pertains to anything other than the vision. She has been lying to Maria the entire time. She hated it, but this is her problem, she must find away to deal with it. She must deal with this alone for the time being, until her vision is intercepted.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a knock at the door.

“Yea?”, responded to the other side of the door.

“Liz?”, replied Maria from the other side. “Are you alright? You’ve been in there for a while. Is everything alright?”, in a tone full of concern.

“Yea.”, replied Liz. “I’m fine, just some that is disagreeing with me, that’s all”, trying not to alarm her.

“Alright”, replied Maria. She knew something was not right. She knew her best friend was lying to her. She knew that she was under a lot of stress trying to prepare for the vision. But she knew that it was something else. She has either been isolating her self from the her. Every since she received the vision, she had been avoiding her. But she had to find out what it was.

Liz turned her attention back to her issues. She loved Maria, she was her best friend, but there are just something that she was not ready to share or even deal with.

Maria turned away from the bathroom door and walked away slowly. She knew something was up. She walked down the hallway down the stairs to the couch that was in front of the TV were Kyle was sitting watching it.

Kyle saw her sit down with a puzzled on look on her face. “What wrong?”, he asked.

“I don’t know what is up with her”, replied Maria.

“Maria. She under a lot, you know. That’s what’s up”, replied Kyle.

“That’s not all of it”, replied Maria.

Max, Michael, and Isabel were walking through the front door. They wiped their feet of the snow that they tracked in in the floor mat. All three took off their coats and hung them on the wall. Michael and Isabel walk toward the couch. Michael leaned down and gave Maria a kiss on the cheek and sits down beside her. Isabel sat beside Kyle. Max stayed standing.

“Where’s Liz?”, asked Max.

Maria replied “in the bathroom”. Hoping that Max was going to bust her in.

Max nodded his head and when he went to take a step toward the stair case that led to the bathroom. He saw Liz walking toward the stairs. She saw him walking toward her, she stopped and waited for him to meet her at the top of the stairs. He walked to the stair case to meet her. They kissed one another hello and ran to their room together.

Maria saw the exchange between them. “I know something is up”, she replied.

Everyone looked at her when she spoke.

“What?!” they said in unison.

Maria did not pay them any attention. She jumps up from the couch and walk bristly toward the stairs. Meanwhile everyone is looking at her. She walks up the stairs and disappears in the opposite direction of the couple.

“What’s up with her?”, asked Isabel looking between the two guys.

“She thinks Liz is hiding something”, Kyle replied returning his attention back to the TV.

“Maria being Maria again”, replied Michael in agreement with Kyle.

Isabel nodded her head.

Maria room into the bathroom. She first looks around to see if there is something that is different at eye level. Once that was done, she began looking below eye level, round the mirror, the sink the tub. There was nothing. The she began to look at the floor. She found something looking at the garbage can. There she found what she was looking for. No wonder she was acting funny, she thought. But she needs to talk to her about this.

Max and Liz was in their room. Sitting on the window seal overlooking the water watching the snow fall into the water. Max had his back resting on the wall and Liz was resting on him in between his legs. He was holding her, while having a heavy blanket around them. Her head was resting on his chest. He would periodically place a kiss in her hair. They were only listening to the sounds of the wind and their heartbeats.

The peaceful sounds of the environment and their heartbeats were interrupted by the sound of Maria walking into their room.

They watched as Maria approached them.

“Um, I need to borrow Liz for a few minutes”, said Maria to Max.

Liz moves out of Max’s arms to face Maria. She turn her head to him and said,” I’ll be right back”. And before she could move she had to give him a quick kiss bye.

Max had a smile on his face as they walked away.

Liz followed Maria out of the room, to the stair case, up the stairs and out of the door to the roof. Once they got to the roof, the mood changed between them.

Maria turned to her, “Liz, I found this in the bathroom garbage can”, as she pulled out a beat up home pregnancy test box.

Liz looked at the box in her hand with amazement. She realized that she must fess up and tell her the truth.

“Does Max know?” asked Maria with concern in her voice.

“He doesn’t need to know because I am not sure myself”, replied Liz.

“What!?” replied Maria.

“The test was defective. I don’t know if I am pregnant or not.” replied Liz.

“Then we will get a new one, one that works”, said Maria with a air of confidence.

“It’s not that simple Maria”, replied Liz. Finding out whether on not being pregnant is not that simple. “If I’m not, it will destroy Max. We don’t know if we could have children together or not. And if I am, how are we to raise a child on the run from the FBI. The child would be in constant danger of being captured and studied like some weird science experiment in a government lab.”

“Liz, I understand, but this child would be yours and his together. And deep down you and I know all of that is just some lame excuse not to live your dream of having the man that you love child. Liz, yes we are on the run, yes you are in constant danger of being captured, yes, you have to postpone going to college and being this world renowned scientist and yes, you are in danger of loosing your life. But that does not mean that you cant find some sort of happiness to with man that you love. Listen, Max, being an alien, will always be in danger because of who he is. You have to live, with all of this fear, you must live”, replied Maria. She wanted her friend to find some joy. That was important. They are not sure if they will ever have to chance to go home, back to their families, back to their home. “Look we might never see home again. We must adapt to our situation. We must not let anything stop us from moving on with our life. And If you are pregnant, this is a chance of moving forward. Max will not care of you are pregnant, he still and will always love you, no matter what. He will make sure that this child will be safe, just like he will make sure you are safe also. He will love to have a child with you.”

Liz saw some truth in what Maria was talking about. But it did not stop the fear and uncertainty that was paralyzing her.

Maria took a gasp of air and continued, “Now tomorrow you will take a new test to stop this madness, alright?”, she said with a smile.

Liz gave a fake smile. It does not matter wither the results were positive or not, it does not stop the ‘madness.’ “Alright,” she replied.

The moon light shine on the factory. It illumined every room in its path. It also casting two shadows of two individuals that were approaching the factory. They were following a compass that floated in the air.

“Are you sure that this is the proper time to do this?”, asked Talik with concern. “We could wait some more to complete our mission”.

“We can’t wait any longer. If we want to win the Revolution, we must have our King and his general.”, replied Val-tar. “It only way to end the war and peace to the world.”

Talik responded with a nod of understanding and agreement. He turned and followed Val-tar in to the building who was following the direction of the hovering compass. It moved thought the living room up the stairs, along the tear, down the hallway to a large steal door. There, they stopped. Val-tar grabbed the compass and look to his partner.

“Now lets complete our mission”, whispered Val-tar.

They slowly opened the door, trying not to make noise to alarm anyone. Once they got pass the door, they were in a very large room. The first things that they saw was large columns and large windows that let in huge amounts of moon light into the room. They walked thought the many columns in the very large room. As they approached the end, they saw a bed and two individuals sleeping.

Val-tar took a deep breath before he could react to the people asleep in the bed. He was excited. He found who he was looking for. Now one phase of his mission was completed now he has to prepare for the next phase of the mission. He slowly approached the bed and took another deep breath before he say a word.

“Zan”, called out Val-tar in a whisper trying to wake him up out of his slumber and wanting to gain his attention.
kissme4ever123
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: The never ending story (CC,M/L,ADULT) Part 6 - 6/14/11

Post by kissme4ever123 »

I will like to say that I'm glad that I'm back. I've been wanting to post for a long time. :D
I will like to tell all my readers that this story is coming to a end real soon. At the moment I'm working on the last chapter now. But this will not be my last story. I will be posting more Post grad fics in the future. But I will never forget this story because this is my first. :D
I know that I have lost all my reader but I hope to gain some new ones as thist story comes to an end. I will like to thank all that has stuck with me in my long break. And I can only promise that we as fateful Roswell fans will have some sort of closecure this great story that we all have fallen in love with. :D

I will like to that you all for your post. :D

Chapter 7

The couple was wrapped tightly in each other arms. They were tightly spooned together. One inhaling the scent of the other in their in their nose. They both laid on their right side. Their left hand held one another. Their wedding rings were pressed up against one another. She pressed her back into his front. This was normal for the couple. It was a way of them being close without either making love or kissing, or holding one another.

They kept hearing this sound in their room. At first it did not bother them until this sound kept repeating. As they started to focus on that sound.

“Zan….Zan….Zan..”, was all they could make out.

Max began to stir and open his eyes. When he first opened his eyes, it was blurry. He had to blink a few time to focus on the sounds that was present. He began to move.

This awoke Liz. She also started to focus on the sound. She too began to move and open her eyes.

When they both were able to comprehend their surroundings. Liz gasped and grabbed Max. Max threw out his hand up and Val-tar and Talik went flying through the air. Liz watches in shock. These two intruders were in her vision.

Max turned to Liz and told her, “ go get Michael and Isabel.”

Liz nodded her head and slowly moved. She did not want to leave him along with these strangers. She was fearful of his safety. So she ran out of the room. She ran as quickly as she could to Michael and Maria’s room. She bust into the room and ran to the end of the room to a sleeping Michael and Maria.

“Michael…Michael!!!”, she said in a frantic tone as she approached the bed.

Max turned to Liz and told her, “ go get Michael and Isabel.”

Liz nodded her head and slowly moved. She did not want to leave him along with these strangers. She was fearful of his safety. So she ran out of the room. She ran as quickly as she could to Michael and Maria’s room. She bust into the room and ran to the end of the room to a sleeping Michael and Maria.

“Michael…Michael!!!”, she said in a frantic tone as she approached the bed.

Both woke up. Michael sat up and replied, ”what the hell is going on?!” In a shocking tone reacting to the sound and tone of Liz’s voice.

“Max needs you Michael”, she replied.

He gets up and heads towards Liz. “We woke up with two strangers standing over us”, replied Liz.

“Alright”, Michael replied. “Go get Isabel?’, he commanded as he moved past her.

“O.K” replied Liz as she followed him out of the door.

Maria followed behind them and said, “I’ll get Kyle.”

All three of them rushed in different directions. Michael went running to Max. Liz went running to Isabel‘s room. And Maria went running to Kyle’s room.

They all met one another in Max and Liz’s room. The room was well lit by the time everyone arrived. Michael was standing beside Max. Isabel ran to stand beside Michael. Maria stood behind Michael, she stood a long enough distance that if anything was to fly in her direction, she could either use him as her shield, or move to either side of him. Kyle stood beside Maria. Liz on the other hand stood behind Max.

Before anyone of the Aliens could speak, they heard a gasped. They turned their attention to their far left, were Liz was standing. Liz was moving toward the strangers

“What is it? Liz?”, asked Max with concern. He looked at her while speaking but she did not look at him. He along with the rest saw her moving toward the strangers.

Her gaze was on the two strangers. She could not believe her eyes. ‘Was this a dream?’ She asked herself.

“Liz!”, repeated Max with concern, trying to gain her attention. Wanting to know why was she having that reaction.

“They were in my vision”, replied Liz softly. She looked at them with amazement, not wanting to believe what she was seeing.

Michael was the first to react, “what?!!”. He moves from his spot next to Max and walks over to Liz and stands in front of her. Max stays beside her. Isabel moves towards her. “They’re in your vision. So there hear to kill us then”.

“Michael, I don’t know if they are here to kill us. All I know is that they’re here when we got attack”, said Liz trying to explain to Michael.

“Michael, I don’t know if they are here to kill us. All I know is that they’re here when we got attack”, said Liz trying to explain to Michael.

“Then we should kill them before the vision come true”, replied Michael. He moves from Liz and moves closer to the strangers. He goes to rise his hand to the strangers heads.
“Michael,”, replied Isabel trying to gain his attention away from the stranger who were pinned up against a wall. “We should at lest find out who they are and what do they want”, replied Isabel.

“Your right Isabel”, replied Max. He then walks and stands in front of them so he would facing the intruders. “Who are you, what do you want?”, he asked the Intruders.

“I’m Val-tar”, answered Val-tar, “and he’s Talik”, he continued. “We are from Antar. We came here to get our King and his General.”

“What do you want with them?”, asked Max.

“We are members of an underground movement to restore the throne of Zan, and bring Antar back to it glory that it lost so long ago. The only way that can be done is to get Zan and General Rath back to Antar, we as a unit can give the fatal blow to Kaviar’s Army and further destroy his forces,” said Talik.

Hearing this Max felt that it was best reveal his identity. “Well I’m Zan”, replied Max.

“We know”, replied Val-tar.

“How?” asked Max wanting to know how they found him.

“We have a device that locates the royal seal. It led us to this place, this building, this room”, replied Val-tar.

Michael heard the story that these Aliens were telling. He was very uncomfortable about this entire situation. “How do we know that you are not here to kill us?”, asked Michael.

“We are here for your help. We want to end this war. We want our rightful monarch on the throne.” Val-tar said to Michael. Val-tar continued trying to gain the convince of both the King and the General.

“I’m not the King anymore. I gave up the throne a long time ago”, said Max. “I have more important things to attend to,” he continued as he turned and looked at his wife. “So you can go back to Antar and find some else to get killed for you”, Max finished.

“Zan!”, replied Val-tar. “We are your people; it is your responsibility to bring peace to your Kingdom and your world.”

“Look”, said Max in an ignored tone. “You break in and disrupt my wife and mine sleep and everyone in this place to tell me about a planet that I don’t want nothing to do with. I told you that I’m not king any more. The safety of the planet is Kavir’s problem. Now if you would leave, we would like to have a decent night’s sleep”, he walks towards Liz and grabs her hand in his. “Now can we have this conversation during the day?”.

Talik and Val-tar saw Max’s rage and said,” alright we will leave and come back during the day. Hopefully, you will come to your senses and see what you have done to your people,” replied Val-tar once again as Max released them from up against the wall.

Val-tar looked at Max before turning and walking away.

All six watched them walk out of the room.

“Talking about waking up on the wrong side of the bed”, said Kyle trying to lighting up the mood.

Maria turned to Kyle in response to his statement and said, “ shut up, Kyle. This is not the time to joke around”. She then turns her attention to Max, Michael and Isabel, “so what are you going to do?”

“I don’t know. We should get some more sleep. Then maybe we can figure out a plan” answered Max never taking he eye off of Liz.

“Alright Maxwell”, replied Michael as he walk to Maria to grabbed her hand in his. “See you in the morning”.

Liz watched as the four people turned and walked out of the room. She then looked to her husband. Her vision was coming true, and now she was worried. What does this mean for us? She asked herself. Whenever the alien situation came up, her place in his life was always questioned. This was always the problem in their relationship. Was she his partner or an insignificant person that was always been an afterthought. She loved him with all her heart, soul, and being. But when it came to this Alien stuff, she did not know whether he also felt the same way.

Max saw the fear in her face. He knew that with this alien stuff going on she will be upset. He knew that when it came to this alien stuff, her insecurities rose. He needed her to know that she would always be his priority. He pulled his in his arms. He kissed the top of her head. He looked down and saw her eyes getting ready to ask him a question. He saw her lips begin to part, he placed his finger over her lips and said, “Come on, let’s get some sleep”, in a tone of relief after dealing with the intruders.

Liz nodded her head and took his hand as he led them to the bed. They got in to the bed. Max laid on his back. Liz rests her head on his chest. Max had his arm around her waist, they had their other hands were intertwined with one another. They lay until they could fall asleep.

This did nothing to end Liz’s worrying. It just made her worry stronger.

The morning sun broke though Max and Liz’s room. The entire room was lit up. Areas that don’t normally get light were getting light this morning. Liz had turnrd her face away from the light to where this light created a shadow. Her body was turned to tuck herself up under Max’s body. When the mornings were bright, Max would hide his face under a pillow, Liz would either her face him under a pillow or rest her head on his chest away from the sun. Max was wide awake. He steers up at the high ceiling. He did not know what to do. He has given up the throne. He did not want to deal with this. This is nothing more upsetting than an unnecessary responsible that is thrown into his lap once again. They never had the chance to behave like a normal couple. There was always something weird going on.

He was unaware of Liz being awake and pondering the same worries as he was. She might have her face buried in pillows, but she could see his face staring up at the ceiling. She saw the worries on his face.

They stayed still in silence. They both knew that when alien troubles arouse, things between them become tense. Liz did not want that to happen again. She might be able to see the future, but she was more afraid of the present.

“Morning” said Liz to break the silence between them and to lighten the dark mood.

Max broke out of the trance at the sound of Liz’s voice. He turned to face her and smiled, “morning”, he replied as he turned his body to face her and moved in for a kiss.

She met his lips with hers. She released with a smile and said, “ quite a night we had, didn’t we?”, refer to the alien intruders.

“Yes, we had”, replied Max. Thinking about the events of the night, he wanted to forget for a moment and focus on now. “But, why don’t we focus on us now”, he said with a seductive grin on his face.

“Oh yea?”, replied Liz returning the seductive tone.

They went in and their lips met.

“I don’t know about this Maxwell”, said Michael as the six people awaited for the alien intruders to arrive for their meeting.

They stood all around the living room discussing what to do. Everyone had an opinion pertaining to the situation.

“We can at least hear them out”, said Max.

“Max, Michael’s right,” said Isabel. “The last time that we had heard anything from Antar was Kivar trying to get me to go back to Antar with him”, in a very reluctant tone remembering her honeymoon with Jesse. Kivar tried to do his best to try to ruin everything. “What if it is a ploy to get us to go back there so Kivar can kill us”.

“Don’t you understand that I don’t see that possibility”, replied Max never forgetting that possibility. “But let’s hear what they have to say so we can see for ourselves.”

Michael as usual did not what to did it. He knew with past history, that when alien have invaded their lives, there was never a happy ending. He walks from the coach where he was sitting next to Maria to walk over to where Liz was who was standing next to Max, “Liz, did you see anything in your vision?”

“No, Michael. All I know is that they are hear when we get attacked”, replied Liz.

“So, they are the reason for us being attack”, replied Michael trying to prove a point.

“Michael, we don’t know that for sure,” replied Max. “We are not sure of anything anymore. All I know is that we have to keep our guard up. Anything can happen.”

“I can’t believe that we have to go thought this again”, said Maria expressing her fear and frustration.

Maria was sitting with Liz on the window seal in Max and Liz’s room. They sat side by side.

“Me nether”, replied Liz. “But , it’s the price you pay when you are involved with aliens”, trying to remind her of the sacrifice that they made being with Max and Michael.

“I know”, replied Maria. “Liz, I know about the pregnancy test. I saw the beat up box in in the garbage can. Are you going to talk to Max about the possibility of you being pregnant?”, she knows that Liz have been completely ignoring the possibility that she is pregnant.

“Maria, I don’t want to deal with this now.”, replied Liz getting annoyed. “I know this is important, but I don’t want to make things worst for Max. He has to deal with these aliens and a war on Antar. And me telling him that I might be pregnant is not going to help matters anyway”, she knew that by telling Max this news would put more on his shoulders. This is some that she did not want to do, more on his shoulders.

“I know Liz, but can you at least stop my curiosity and take the test”, replied Maria with a smile. She understood what Liz was saying, but she owes it to herself to know whether she was pregnant or not.

Liz turned to her and saw the ’puppy dog eyes’ on her face and replied to her back with a smile, “alright, I’ll take the test for your sake”.

Maria jumped up from out of her seat and pulled Liz by the arm. Liz followed without any hesitation. They walked out of the room down to the hallway that lead to the stairs that also lead to the living room where they found Max, Michael, and Isabel talking with Val-tar and Talik. Max saw them but Michael was the first to say something as the girls passed the aliens in the room as they walked toward the door to exist the building, this is were their coats were.

“Were are you two going?”, asked Michael in an assertive tone.

Liz was the first to response. She wanted to say: ‘Oh were going to the drug store so I could buy a home pregnancy test because I think that I might be pregnant.’ But she could not say that, not now anyway. She had to think of something quick so it would not bring up any suspicions. “I think I might be getting a cold, so I want to tackle it before it gets worse. I don’t want to feel bad.” She moved over to were Max was standing.

Max placed one hand on her lower back and the other hand running his fingers though her long soft brown hair. He looks into her eyes and said, “ I want you to be careful, I love you”.

She looked at him and saw the love in his eyes, she hated lying to him, but she had to be sure about her situation before she could tell him.

Max leans in to her lips. Liz met her lips with his and then she received a flash: tears , fear, love. She saw him sitting and staring at something that she could not identify. He had a paralyzing expression on his face. He had the expression of hopelessness. She did not know how to interpret it. All she could do was to cup his face and look at him. “I love you too”, she said as she slowly let go of him and move toward the coat rack.

Max watched Maria and Liz walk out of the door. He saliently wished that he could go with them. He did not want to have to deal with Val-tar and Talik by choice. But it was his responsibility to hear them out. They were his people and he had to be a leader. He then turn his attention to Val-tar and Talik.

“Zan, you see, we have gain a huge advance over them. We have distorted all their communions that lead back to Kavir’s generals and almost completely distorted their forces. We are about to commence an attack on the royal city. We just need to get into the city. Once we get into the city we will be able to get into the palace. We don’t want just anybody in the city, we want it’s rightful King in the palace”, explained Val-tar.

“I told you, I gave up the throne. It’s not apart of my life anymore”, replied Max.

“Look, here is proof of our efforts”, said Val-tar. He pulled out what looks to be a locket but it was not. It was a small hologram that protected the image of what he was trying to explain to him and the other royals. He held out one hand which held the device and the other touched one of the alien symbols and light shot up and it started to show images.

The three hybrids looked at the device do its job.

Purple skies, blue clouds covered the planet. Rough terrain covered the mountain sides. The water mirrored the skies. The gardens were mixtures colors that no one could ever imagine, reds, yellows, oranges, blues, greens, purples. The homes had the most strangest designs that could ever been seen. They were composed of many different and weird angles. To the alien hybrids, this was not strange but familiar. This was the first time that they seen their home in ages. They instantly could smell the air, hear the sounds of their world, feel the air against their faces. It all came flooding back to them. Their home, their world. They for the first time in their life that they were able to remember their home. It was a piece of their past that they wanted to escape. It felt good to for them to know their home but at the same time they remembered how they died. They remembered their deaths, their painful deaths. It went from showing the wonders of their home world to a war zone. Blood stained the purple water. Bodies were scattered everywhere, bodies and body parts. Missing limps and disfigured bodies were thrown all over the beautiful landscape of the planet. They saw the horrors of war for a new generation. Val-tar had showed the royal three what their world has come to.

The device ran its programming and stopped. He lowered his hand and looked at them for their reaction. “Now that you have seen what Antar has become, will you help us to save our world?” looking to the three royals who were looking at them.

Liz stood in the bathroom with Maria. Liz held a home pregnancy test in her had. Maria sat on the side of the tub watching Liz and the stick she held in her hand. Liz was mute. All she could do was to stare at the stick she held in her hand. This stick determined all six of their futures.

Maria could not wait among the suspense. “Well, what does it say?”, asked Maria. She wanted to know. She had to know. And if Liz does not tell her, she will never forgive her ever again.

Liz looked up from the stick to Maria who by now was standing up walking toward her. “I’m pregnant”, replied Liz with a blank expression.

“OK”, replied Maria.

Liz turned to Maria and gives her a scared smile. She wanted to be positive about this entire situation. “This is a good thing, right?”, trying reassure herself.

“Yes it is”, replied Maria. She had a genuine smile.
kissme4ever123
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: The never ending story (CC,M/L,ADULT) Part 7 - 6/20/11

Post by kissme4ever123 »

To all the raders that I have left, I would like to say that I'm sorry if you guys are disapointed for the lack of deals in this chapter. :(
And I must also warm you that this story is comming to a close in the next week or two. I would like to thank you for reading my story. But I'm not saying good bye to the boad but to the story. I will be back a few new fics in the near future. Thank You. :D

Chapter 8

Liz sat on the window seal of her and Max’s room over looking the frozen water below.

I always imaged my life with Max, married with children. We would have a home of our own with a dog so the children could play with. We would go on picnics. While on these picnics, the children would be playing with the dog while Max and I are on a blanket under a tree. He would shower me with small kisses. We would be laughing and smiling while we watched the children.

But I would have never thought that my life would be composed of running from the FBI. I never thought that we would have to elope while going on the run.

But I have to admit that I would not have that peaceful and predictable life if Max had not have saved me that faithful day in September. He is the reason for why I’m still alive today.

But why am I so scared? Why am I so scared to have a child with this wonderful man that changed my live for the better. I think the reason for why I’m so scared is that it hurt to watch the pain that Max felt when he had to give up his son. I don’t want him to go though that again. I don’t want him to have to give up this child because of who he is. I don’t want to have to give up this child for the life that we are living.

Her attention was drawn away from the window and was redirected to the sound of the door opening. It was her husband.

Max walked to her with a serious look on his face as if he was trying to comprehend the complexes of the universe around them. When he reached her, he bent forward and gave her a kiss on the lips before he sat across from her.

From the expression on his face, she knew that something was wrong. She moved from where she was to sit between his legs. She laid herself on him, her back to his front and took his left hand in between hers and he took other hand and he made a sandwich with hers.

They sat in silence. They both looked out of the window and stared at the ice covered dock.

Max was the first to break the silence. “Val-tar showed me Antar”, never breaking his attention away from the frozen water. “It brought back a lot of memories. I remember the smell of the air, the sounds that it had, the color of the sky, and especially the feel of the water against my skin”.

Listening to her husband about his planet, she wanted to know more while being afraid of the answer. “So what else happened?”, as she turned to face him.

Taking a deep breath trying not to let the horrors of the images that he saw get to him, “then I saw the people laying their, bloody, decapitated, and dead”.

She looked at him with sympathy and compassion. She leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on his lips. But when kissed him, she saw the flashes that they have been worrying about.

Max saw her react to the kiss, “What did you see?”, in a worried tone.

“It’s just the same vision that I we have been worrying about”, she said trying to take the focus off of her and back on him. “Anyway, Talik and Val-tar trying to get you to go back to Antar with them?”, she wanted to know about these two aliens that has turn all of their lives upside down.

“Yea”, replied Max. He saw the worry on her face, he then cups her face with his hand and said, “don’t worry, I’m not leaving you.” Ever since he died and came back, he had found a new appreciation for life and for love. He almost lost her once, he did not want to lose her again. He did not want to do anything that involved him hurting her. He had his own dreams, his dreams always included her. He never wanted to be separated from her, she was his everything. His life meant nothing without her in it.

Liz wanted to melt right in his hands. All she could ever want was him. All she wanted to do at that moment was to tell him that she was pregnant, but she felt that it was not the right time. But that did not matter, she was going to tell him about the pregnancy after they deal these alien strangers. She leaned in to meet his lips. She pulled back to refocus her attention to the matter at hand because she knew that if the kiss lasted longer than it did, they would end up making love. “What did Michael and Isabel say about this?”

“They don’t trust them”, replied Max. “They think that it is a trap. They think that it is a ploy to get us their so that Kivar can kill us.”

“Well, what do you think?”, she asked fearing that they may be right.

“They might be right”, relied Max. “Talik says that they are going back tomorrow and they will be here for me, so I could to join them on their trip back to Antar.

It was tomorrow. The gang waited for there Alien visitors to come so the royal alien hybrids. They did not want anything to do with that world. Every time that they were presented with the issue of Antar, they was always fearful that the life that they have created for their selves on earth was going to be taken away from them.

They were in the same room together. Each of them was spaced some distance between one another. Max and Liz were cozy together, just as Michael and Maria was close. The two single people in the room. They had their own space. But one thing that they all had in common was that they were scared. They still did not understand the vision that Liz received. All they knew was that Val-tar and Talik was in the room with them.

As soon as the group was able to gain some control over their nerves, the duo arrived. As they approached the hybrids, they both bowed to show their respect to their King, General, and Princess.

“It is good to see you well”, replied Val-tar.

“Enough with the small talk, what do you want?”, replied Michael. He did not trust them. He knew something was night right. He did not want them to have the advantage of attacking them.

“Well Rath, we wanted to know if you are willing to come with us back to Antar?”, asked Val-tar. He was determined to have them come to Antar.

Max responded before Michael could, “We are not going anywhere. This is our home now, planet Earth not Antar”.

Val-tar was getting angered but before he could responded or react to Max the front door opened with burst of wind.

The burst of wind though the door grabbed the attention of everyone in the room to the door and the three people walking though it.

“Hello Zan”, replied Nikolas and he strolled in to the room with his two partners.

They all had looked at him and his partners with horror.

“Rath”, said Max and Michael with shock.

“Lonnie” replied Isabel who was also in shock.

“It has been a long time hasn’t?”, ask Nikolas with a sly devious smile. He then turns to Val-tar, “ You have stalled enough. I have came hear to finish the task that you could not”.

Simultaneously Michael and Talik turned to Val-tar.

“What have you done, Val-tar?”, asked Talik.

“Oh shut up, brother. You know me better than anybody hear. You know that I want power. I’ve always wanted power. I just did a few favors to get that power.”, replied Val-tar.

“What was you promised if you betrayed our King?”, asked Talik wanting to know why his brother, his only brother would join sides with the enemy.

“Complete control over the skins territory”, said Val-tar confidently. He was proud of what he was doing and what he had done.

“I KNEW NOT TO TRUST YOU!”, yelled Michael with anger. He then raises his hand to blast him across the room. Before he could complete the action, he was stopped.

Nickolas waved his hand and all three hybrids was thrown against a wall where hands were in cased in the concrete wall. Max, Michael, and Isabel screamed out in pain as energy was being pushed though their body.

Liz watch in horror. The screams of her husband and his family cut though her, she felt it in her soul. Her vision was coming true right in front of her. She did not know what to do. But she had to take a moment to comprehend the world around her. She knew that she had to do something, but what?

Nikolas was focus on hybrids, Rath turned his attention to Liz who trying to figure out what to do and how to get Max and others free.

Rath walks over to Liz, “ long time no see?” He was attracted to her. Hell, he kissed her when they met. He even told her that he wanted to have sex with her. Liz turned to him.

Liz knew that she had to think fast. She just could not just sit back and watch her husband go though that intense pain that he was going thought. She could not watch his sister and brother go thought that pain without doing something to help them. She watched as Rath walk toward her , “your right , it has been a long time.” She played into his hand. “Why don’t we catch up on the time that we lost. Maybe you could teach me a few new tricks. I know all about ‘hot alien sex,’ but I would like to know is it any different being with you”, running her fingers up an down his chest. She needed to show him that she was attracted to him.

The image that she was projecting was just chaos. The hybrids had no idea what she was doing. Maria thought that she was crazy. She was really going to cheat on her husband. Was she really going to betray Max, Michael and Isabel for Rath? Liz was the person that they could always count on when they needed help. She had never betrayed Max. She had never betrayed them before. But was Liz going to betray Max for Rath?

“Liz?” replied Max. It was all that he could say. He wanted to know what she was doing.
He watch his wife kiss another man, which was one thing. The other thing was that his wife was kissing someone who wanted to kill him.

Liz leaned up and Rath leaned down and their lips met. She received flashes from him. She saw many things but she only focused on certain things. She saw him coming out of the pod. She saw what it was for him to survived, stealing, trickery using his powers, and She saw him and Lonnie kill Zan. Then what really enraged her was that she saw him and Lonnie try to kill Max. She released from the kiss and she saw him for what he really was, a killer. She gave him a fake smile, “come on, show me some of those new tricks”. She grabs his hand and led them to the stairs, they walk up the stairs on to the balcony and walk down the hallway to Max and Liz’s bedroom. They make it midway of the hallway where Liz turned around and gave him a kiss as she placed her hand on his chest. She silently preyed and then she said, “good bye”. She sent him flying out of the hallway, over the balcony and on to the floor one story below. He landed hard, he shook the ground beneath everyone’s feet. He did not move.

Every one looked at Rath landing, they silently cheered for joy.

Liz came running out of the hallway, she was met Lonnie hand in the air ready to strike.

Nickolas saw what had happened to Rath. He looked to Lonnie and saw what she was about to do and he stopped her. “Stop”, he said. “Bring her to me”.

Lonnie did what he told her to do. She walked up and met her on the balcony. She grabbed her arm and pulled her to stand in front of Nicholas.

“I’m impressed. Someone finally dealt with that big dumb oaf. Maybe you are on the wrong side?, he said looking up at her.

“Nicholas, you stay away from her!”, yelled Max. “She has nothing to do with us. Leave her alone. This is our fight!”, he was trying to gain attention away from Liz and what she did to Rath. He did not know what Nicholas was going to do to Liz. He was deadly afraid that he was going to hurt her.

“Shut up, Zan”, he responded to Max’s plea. He then turns his attention to Lonnie, “make her kneel”. He instructed Lonnie to make Liz kneel before him. He had to find out how did she do what she did to Rath and why was she so special that Zan tried to turn the attention back on him. “Who are you?”, he quietly asked her and he extended his hand to touch her head.

He scanned her memories. He saw images of her childhood, her young adulthood and her teenage years. And he was her resent memories. He saw when she was shot and Max healed her. He saw her interaction with future Max. He saw her going through her change. He then saw that she was pregnant.

Liz was in pain. she saw what he saw. He was going though her memories. She finally understood what Courtney meant when she said that Nicholas can “rape you of your memories“. But she was not going to let him use her memories and thoughts against her, the group and especially not Max. She had to had to do something. She had to fight back. She needed to protect them. She needed to protect her child.

Within seconds of Nickolas finding out that she was pregnant, before her could respond to it, Lonnie went flying in the air. The chaos began. Talik took advantage of the distraction of this to send Val-tar also flying in the air, he then runs over to free the royal three from their captivity. Liz rose to her feet and had Nickolas’s feet dangling in the air. He was screaming in pain. She wanted to kill him for what he wanted to do. She was slowing burning his insides until it was nothing but an empty shell of a body. She was so determined on what she was doing until she walked past Tallik freeing her husband and his brother and sister.

Once they were free from their captive , Isabel went to deal with Lonnie, Michael went to deal with Rath who was motionless on the floor, and Max followed Liz who was outside. Isabel found Lonnie on the far side of the room. She was unconscious, so she made her levitate out of the door. Michael soon followed her out of the door with a motionless Rath.

When all three aliens reached the outside, Michael and Isabel threw their duplicates into the ice water. The water was then frozen over them so if they the regained conscience they would drown.

Max watched as Nickolas was being torn apart in mid air and thrown into ice water. The ice was also frozen over him.

When all three people were done throwing their battle partner into the ice water, they turned to meet one another. Michael and Isabel was the first ones to meet Max outside. Liz was the last one. When she turned to face Max and walk closer to him, she gave him a slight smile of approval before her world went black and blood started to drip out of her nose.

Max ran to catch her before she hit the ground. Michael and Isabel ran behind him. “Liz, Liz what’s wrong, wake up”, said Max as he cup the back of her head to give her support. When she did not responded to him, he waved his hand over her face to clean it of the blood that had dipped out of her nose, he then picked her up in his arms and carried her back inside the building. Before he could get inside the building , he was met with Maria and Kyle.

“Oh my god”, replied Maria as she raised her hand over her mouth watching Liz laying lifeless in Max‘s arms.

“What happened?”, asked Kyle in surprise.

Maria and Kyle both watch a very unresponsive Liz being carried in by her husband into the factory. They were both worried. Maria was worried because Liz was not only her friend, but her sister. She lost Alex, she was not going to lose Liz. Kyle was worried because she was his friend, and he was also healed by Max. He was worried that he will suffer the same effects has she had when she went though the change.

“Max, take her to your room and we will see what has happened to her”, instructed Maria. When anyone was sick, she was always their to care for them.

“Alright. But what happened to Val-tar and Talik?”, Max asked as he walked though their living room where that battle took place.

“I don’t know”, replied Maria following behind him, the rest in toe. “They also walked out of the door after you guys walked out also”, continued Maria.

“We did not see them. I guess that they disappeared”, hypothesized Max and he continued to walk toward the room.

Once they reached the room, Max placed her on their bed. He then placed his hand over her body getting ready to heal her. The others gathered around the bed to see if she would wake up.

Maria watched this. She was not only worried about her, but she was also worried about the unborn child that she was carrying. “Max”, she said in a carrying tone, “please be careful, she pregnant”.

Max’s focus went straight to Maria when she spoke the word pregnant. “What?”, replied with surprise.

He was not alone in his reaction. Everyone turned their attention to Maria.
kissme4ever123
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: The never ending story (CC,M/L,ADULT) Part 8 - 6/28/11

Post by kissme4ever123 »

Hi everyone, I would like to thank all of my readers that has followed me. So I guess this is the end of this story, But this is not the end of me writting post graduation fics. But this is the end of this one. I will be back with new ones as soon as I sart them.

Thank You :D

Chapter 9

I finally found a place that is safe for my baby. Max will be happy. We are finally safe. We are safe from the FBI, enemy aliens, from anyone that will cause us any harm. I know Max will be proud.

We can finally be together with out worrying being killed. We can finally live our dream together. We can have that fantasy having family picnics, of tucking the children into bed and stay up talk about our live together until one of us fall a sleep.

Liz sat on rocks over looking the water crash against the rocks. She sat their and let the mist hit her in the face. This was the first time in her life that she felt safe for herself and family. She no longer has to worry about Max’s need to create a safe environment for them.

They gave their attention to Maria after she told everyone what she was with holding back from the rest of them.

Michael then turned his attention to Max, “Did you know about this Maxwell?” He wanted to know why did he keep this information from him.

“No Michael, this is the first time of me hearing about this.”, replied Max to Michael.

Isabel also had question, “when did she find out? I mean, it could help us find out what is wrong with her.”

“She first took the test a few days ago, the test was defective. So she retook it again yesterday, and the results were positive”, said Maria. “She wanted to tell you about the pregnancy Max, but she was worried about what you would say,” she said with all the sincerity in her body. She and Max were the only two people in the room that knew her that well.

Max did not know what do. What do you mean: what you would say. That did not matter. Liz is my wife, we will get though any challenge present before us, we will get though this. She could have told me about the pregnancy, he thought. But he had to put that aside and try to figure out what do to wake Liz. “We’ll deal with this later, now let’s try to wake her up”, said Max as he moved up along side of the bed to reach for her head. “Maybe, the reason why she won’t wake up is in her head. Nickolas might have did something to her when he tried to read her thoughts”, as he kneeled don his knees beside the bed.

“Max, what are you going to do?”, asked Isabel. She watched as her brother tried to fix the damage that Nicholas had caused to his wife.

“I’m going to try and heal her, then maybe she will wake up”, as he prepared himself to do the task. He placed his hands on both sides of her head and concentrated.

A neon blue glow came from his hands. He saw the same images that he saw when he first healed her. But that was not all, he was things that he had never saw before. He saw Future Max, he felt what she felt during that entire ordeal, he was making her to make him fall out of in love with him. He then felt what she felt when Alex died. He saw what she felt when she was going though her change. He then saw the most resent events of her life, he saw and felt what she felt when he proposed to her and when they got married. He was able to see the past six months of their lives though her eyes. For the first time since he connected with her when he saved her, he was able to see her for the woman that she has became and not for the girl that she once was.

They watch him use all his strength to get his wife to wake up. The sweat was starting to form on his brow. He was getting weak. He was straining. He pulled back and looked up at his sister, his brother and his friends with worry on his face.

“Max?”, asked Isabel reacting to her brother’s expression. “What’s wrong?

“I can’t wake her up”, replied Max. He had the expression of hopelessness. He had all of this power and her could not wake his wife up.

“Max?”, asked Maria wanting to know what was happening.

“I can’t wake her up”, repeated Max in a paralyzed tone. He did not know what to do.

“Max, maybe it is because you did not rest. Just rest Max, everything will be alright if you just rest”, said Isabel being the voice of reason. She was also worried. Why was Liz not waking up?

Maria saw what was happening, “What are we going to do?”

“Isabel, can you dream walk her?,” asked Kyle. He was also worrying. “Maybe if you can dream walk her than she can wake up.” He figured the reason why she would not wake up after Max healed her, it was probably nothing physically wrong with her.

“I can try”, she replied. She then looks to her brother for his approval.

Max nods his head for her to do it. He appreciated any help that anyone can give. He let go of her hand and took a step back. It took him a lot to do it but he did.

She took a step toward the bed and took her hand. She sat down beside her on the bed. She held her hand and closed her eyes, took deep breaths and she worked her magic.

It was bright and warm. The sky was blue. Water splashing against rocks and wind blowing in her face.

Isabel stood on top of the rocks looking below. She scanned the rocks below and did not find her. She further looked below and found her sitting on the beach below. She preceded to move toward her.

Liz sat on the beach, enjoying the breeze going though her hair. She sat there in her white dress. She sat in a way so that the wind does not blow up her long dress. She listened to the water moved back and forth on the beach. She longed to be with her husband, wrap in his arms trying to keep her warm. Feeling his warm body against hers. She longed for his kiss. She longed for his touch. She longed to hear his voice.

Once Isabel got in earshot of Liz, she began to call her name to gain her attention. “Liz, Liz”, she said as she got close to her.

She heard someone call her name. That was strange, she thought, no one is suppose to be here. She turned around to the sound of her name, she spotted Isabel walking toward her.

“Liz, I’m glad I found you”, said Isabel as she sighed for relief in finding her sister-in-law. “Everyone is worried about you. Max doesn’t know what to do”, as she sat down beside her.

“I know”, replied Liz. She knew that everyone was going to hell.

“Liz, I know your pregnant, Maria told us”, said Isabel. “Why don’t you come with me and we’ll go home.” trying to get her to wake up from her sleep.

“It’s not that simple Isabel. It’s not safe for me to have my baby there”, she said with sincerity. “If I stay here, I’m safe. My baby is safe now”, she continued. She could not allow for that to happened.

“I know Liz, that is everyone’s fear. But Max is so upset, he does not know what to do. Please come back with me”, pleaded Isabel. Liz was not only a member of the group, she family now. And she would get the same kindness and consideration as her brothers would received when they need help.

“No, I will stay here and have my baby”, she said in a stern voice. She stood up and walked away. If she had to stay away from the rest of the group and especially Max to raise her baby without the fear of the FBI, then that is what she will do.

Moments later, Isabel awoke. She looked up at Max. She saw that little spark of hope in his eyes waiting for the response of good news, hoping that Liz will wake up out of her slumber. She hated to shatter his hopes but she had to. They all had to deal with the gravity of the situation. “I’m sorry Max. She’s too scared”, she replied.

Maria knew what she meant when by that. She understood why.

Max felt like his world was coming apart. His wife will not wake up. His reason for living will not wake up. His reason for why he is willing to go on the run from the FBI will not wake up. He did not know what to do. “That’s does not matter, I’ll sit beside her and wait for her to wake up”. He walks over to the far side of the room and waved his hand the file cabinet and turned it into a chair, he picked it up and set it down beside the bed and sat down.

Everyone understood why he did what he did.

Maria was the first to say something, “I agree with Max. We will keep watch and wait for her to wake up”, taking charge of the situation. She was also worried about Liz. She was all she had. “I have second watch”.

Max took first watch. He sat on the chair bedside the bed until he got tried of sitting. He walked around the room. He sat on the window seal looking out on the frozen water. He hoped that he that he could see where they placed Nicholas, Rath and Lonnie. He could see it, but that did not make him feel good or bad. He felt indifferent to them at that moment in time. He was more worried about Liz more than anything. He wanted to know why she would not tell him that she was pregnant. He wanted to know why she would not wake up. There were a host of questions for Liz.

He stopped walking back and forth, he attention was drawn to Liz laying on the bed motionless. She laid there helpless and pregnant. She was pregnant, the though kept on going in his head repeatedly. His reason for living was having his child. The only person that he ever wanted to be with was having his child. He walk toward Liz, he sat down in the chair and looked down her body to her stomach. He grab the hem of the shirt and pulled it up slowly, anticipating him meeting with his child. He placed his hand on her stomach and closed his eyes, focusing his energy, he heard a heart beat, strong heart beat. He then tried to focus on his sight, he saw a fetus developing. It looked like the typical developmental stages of a human birth that he studied biology class back in High School. He focused on it, the life that thrived inside his wife, the life that thrived in his love. He saw the life that they created out of love. He saw the life that was a mixture of them both. She was giving birth to a girl. She was giving birth to his daughter. She was going to have their daughter, a little girl, their little girl.

He withdrew from the connection with his daughter. He grew overjoyed but tired. He pulled down the hem of the shirt. He then moved up her body to her face. He took his hand and cupped her cheek, with a smile,” I met our daughter, she’s beautiful.” He then leans forward and placed a soft warm kiss on her lips. He pulls back and looks at her sleeping form. She looked so beautiful, he thought. He eye lids slowly got heavy. He knew that he could not keep his eyes open longer. He never felt this tried after a connection with someone before. He moved himself so he lay his head where her hand laid on the bed. He slowly drifted off to sleep.

Liz felt him. She knew he was near. She could smell him. She could feel his touch of his arms around her. She could hear his voice. She closed her eyes and saw them. Their first kiss. The first time that they said “I love you” to one another. Every time their hands touched. Every time they were together. She felt the loved that they had for one another. Every time he looked into her eyes.

The cool breeze caused her to wrap her arms around her self to give herself some warmth. She craved for warm. She felt a pair of warm strong arms around her. She her a voice, “I’ve been looking all over for you”. She turned around and looked up and saw a pair of brown eyes steering in her eyes. She smiled at him. He ran his hand though her long flowing hair. She instantly felt love, desire and safety.

“Max”, was all she could say before he captured her lips. He gave her the most passionate kiss ever. It was as if it has been ages since he saw her. He rand his hands though her hair with one hand while the other caressed her back and pulled her close to his body. He pulled her so close to his body until she could fill his body temperature rising.

Liz responded by passionately kissing him back. She ran her hands though his hair. She rapped her arms around him. She wanted him close just like he wanted for her.

Moments later they released from the kiss gasping for air. They just looked at another. Gazing in each other eyes. They never though they would see each other again.

Max was the first to break the silence between them. “Come home Liz”, he said never taking his eyes off of her and never removing his hand from her hair or her body. “Every one is waiting for you”, he held out his hand for her to take.

Liz wanted to say no, but she just could not fix her mouth to deny her husband. She so wanted to be with him. She was willing to do anything to be with him. She missed him so much. She looked at him with a smile and nodded her head, “Alright”, she took his hand.

Max took the lead. They walked into a blinding white light.

Liz opened her eyes and saw the ceiling of the room in which she was in. She noticed that she was in her bed, not her bed back home in Roswell, but the bed that she shares with her husband. As she looked around, the memories came flooding back, she awaking after her battle with Nicholas. She was pregnant. She looks down her body to check on her baby and noticed Max. Max’s head was resting beside her. His head was near her hip. She smiled, he looked so peaceful sleeping there. She missed him. The touch of his skin she missed. She took her hand and caress the side of his face. She saw his eyes opened.

He felt something, he did not know what it was but it was something. He opened his eyes. He saw a pair of brown eyes, the most beautiful pair of eyes that he has ever seen looking back at him. He blinked to make sure that what he was seeing was real, once he realized that what he was seeing was real, all he could say was, “Liz”. He sat up and cupped her face, ran his thumb along her cheek before he kissed her hard. He got a flash, it was of time that they spent together. He saw every little action of affection for one another, kissing, holding hands, holding one another in bed, spooning when sleeping, making love and other forms of their affection for one another.

They pulled back and looked at one another. Liz smiled at him. She was glad to see him. But Max was over joyed in seeing his wife awoke and well.

“I would not give up until you were alright”, said Max examining her face and then her body. “I thought I almost lost you”, still examining her.

“You almost did”, she replied looked at him.

He was so excited to see her until he almost forgot about her being pregnant. He glad to see that she was well, unhurt and at that moment that was all that mattered. But when his lips touched hers, reality came zooming into his face with the flash of the life growing inside of her.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you were pregnant?”, asked Max with a smile on his face.

She dreaded that question when she choice to tell him not immediately. She had to tell him why. “It’s stupid to think that we can raise a baby on the run. The baby will be in constant danger, Max.”

Max understood what she was saying. But he made a promise to her a long time ago, that he will make her dreams come true. “I know. The baby will be in constant danger.”, realizing the situation. “But so are we.”

“We don’t even know if the baby is going to be human or alien”, remembering that Max’s son was human. “What kind of life is this baby going to have anyway? While other parents are waiting for their baby to take their first steps, while we trying to out run the FBI. While other children are trying to find out who they are, our child will be trying to out run the FBI because of what he is”, she said with tears in her eyes

Max saw the worries of the pregnancies. He knew that it was difficult being him and what he his. Trying to find out what they are and where they come from while at the same time trying to be invisible. This child would be living his life. But this child will have a different life. This child would not have to hide from her parents. This child will be loved by everyone around her. She will know who and what she no matter what. “You want to know what kind of life that this baby will have?,” running his hand along her cheek. “She will have a great life”, he said with a smile.

She looked at him.

“Remember what I told you that what ever happens is worth while because we are together?”, he asked trying to make a point.

Liz nodded her head, remembering what he said in the past.

“We maybe on the run with a baby. She may have challenges because of who and what she is. But it’s worthwhile because we are together. It is worthwhile because she is our daughter”, said Max.

Liz remembered what it all meant. Max did not care what they went though as long as they were together. She loved him. She would do anything just to be with him. And if they had to go though hardships just to be together, then it worthwhile. But it is something that keeps grabbing her attention, “Max, you keep saying ’she’, does it mean that the baby is a girl?”

“Yea, it’s a girl.”, he responded with a smile. “And she is beautiful, just like her mother.”

Max smiled and leaned in while Liz met his lips with hers.

The four friends sat in their living room trying to understand the chaos of the day. What happened to Val-tar and Talik. How did Liz deal with Nickolas. And most of all, what happened to Liz?

“Can someone please explain what the hell happened to Liz back there?”, said Kyle in disbelief.

“How can Max be so stupid getting Liz pregnant?”, said Michael in disappointment. “How is it going to look hiding out with a crying baby. We would get pointed out quick. We can barely protect ourselves from the FBI, let along we have to protect a baby also. And what about the pregnancy, is it going to be normal or is it going to be one of those super freaky fast pregnancies”, referring to Tess’s pregnancy. He is trying to understand what was going on. “Now we have to leave.”

“We have to leave?”, replied Kyle.

“Yea, we have to leave, that’s the price to pay when you go on the run”, replied Michael.

“Where to?”, said Isabel.

“I don’t know yet”, replied Michael.

“I hope Liz is alright”, said Maria worrying about her best friend’s safety. She then turns to Isabel who was sitting on the chair next to the sofa. “What did Liz say when you dream walked her?”, wanting to know if there was something that could be done.

“She said that it was not safe for her to have the baby here”, replied Isabel. “It was not safe for the baby.

“At least Liz understands the seriousness of the situation.”, said Michael.

Maria was getting really worried about her best friend, “I’m getting really worried you guys, Max has not updated us on what is going on with Liz”. She was standing up from her seat next to Michael, “I’m going to check on Liz”, she walks toward to stairs behind where they were sitting. She climbs the stairs and walk down the hall to Max and Liz’s room. She opens the door and finds Max sitting beside Liz kissing her. Max’s back was to the door. They did not hear Maria enter the room.

“Liz!”, yelled Maria as she ran to the bed.

They heard Maria yell Liz’s name. Max stood up from where he sitting so Maria could greet her.

“I’m so glad you are alright”, she gave her a tight hug. She then realizes that she must tell the others who where sitting in the other room. “I have to got tell the others”, she jumped up and ran out of the room.

Max and Liz looked at each other and gave each other and small grin.

Seconds later, the rest of the group came in.

Liz did not want to be the one that everyone felt sorry for, so she got up out of the bed and greeted everyone.

Isabel hugged her and said, “I’m glad that you are alright”.

Kyle was the next to greet her,” dido”, as he gave her a hug. “I hope that I can kick some alien butt too one day”, hoping the one day he could do what Liz can do.

“I’m glad that you are O.K crystal ball”, said Michael. “Congrads about the baby too”.

All five of them still had question to what they saw.

“Liz, what happened ?”, asked Isabel concerned about her sister-in-law.

“Nickolas read my thoughts. When he found out that I’m pregnant, I could not let him used the baby to get to you’ll”, looking at the Aliens in the room. “I could not let him used me against you”, looking to Max.

Everyone understood what she meant. They really appreciated what she did for them.

“Well since we got though this, we need to decided what are going to do next”, said Michael. He knew based on past history that once they receive contact from other aliens that the FBI is not far behind.

“It’s late, we should decided on what we should do when were more rested. Alright?”, said Max. He was relieved that Liz was alright.

“Yea it’s late”, agreed Isabel. She looked to the rest of them. “We should discuss what we should do next”.

“Yea, it’s been a long day”, said Maria an she grabbed Michael’s arm and pulled toward the door.

They all looked to Isabel and agreed. It was 3 am. They had had a long day. They turned and walked away. They left Max and Liz alone in their room

Liz wanted to forget the day. “Lets go to bed”, she walked past him as she went toward her dresser to get her bed cloths out to wear to bed.

Now that they were alone, he needed to tell Liz how he felt during the day watching her lading there helpless.

She walked pass him and he grabbed her arm to stop her. “Liz”, he turn to face her. “I’m sorry that you had to go though that. I did not mean for you to be involved in any of this. I wish that you were not placed in that predicament. I wish that we could change places. I wish…..”, he truly was sorry for everything that Liz was going though. But he as a husband had a responsibility to protect his wife and child. He felt that he failed, he could not execute his role as a husband and a farther.

Liz stopped him. She knew that he was sorry for that day. “Max. I love you. I would do anything for you. I know if the table were turned I know that you would do the same for me.” She then leaned up to give him a warm light loving kiss but it did not work out that way.

When their lips touch, it was as if a volcano had erupted. The eruption was nothing more than passion and desire for one another. Max ran one hand though her hair to bring her head close to his so he could harden the kiss while he pulled her body close to his. He received flashes.

Liz held the back of his head to bring him in close to her head to deepen the kiss. She received flashes.

Things were so heat that they wanted each other at that moment. It took three steps before they could reach the bed. Once they reached the bed hands went all over each others bodies. Hands went under shirts and in pants. They pulled at each other clothes wile making sure that their lips never left each other. After awhile of placing hands in each others and shirts, they decided to undress themselves as quickly as they could.

Once they were nude, they was able to calm down, they took their time with each other. Max was ready, so was Liz. They stilled. They studied one another face. Max cupped her faced. He ran his thumb along her cheek. He silently preyed that he was never going to lose her. He wanted to remember what her skin felt like. He wanted to remember her eyes. The way her eyes looked in to his. He wanted to always remember the love he felt when he looked in to them. He wanted to always to remember her beauty. He never felt like an alien when he’s with her. He felt like a human, normal, he does not have to hide who he was. He was able to be himself when he is with her.

Liz looked back at him. She saw the love he had for her. She cupped the back of his head. Max always made her feel special. He was the only one that she had ever felt anything real with. He was what that she had always wanted. He was selfless, it was what made her fell in love with him. He was the only person that she could ever dream of being with. The only person that she can ever be happy with.

Liz angled her body for him. Max slowly entered her warm smooth body, never breaking eye contact. But once he moved inside her body he was compelled to kiss her. At the moment ,he was in paradise. Her body was the only place that he would ever want to be. It was the only place that he could find peace. The only place where he could completetheir connection. This is the only place that he would rather be during anytime and place. Be began to slowly move. He began a slow rhythm while one of his hands traveled down her body to rest on her leg that was now bent.

They tenderly made love. Worshiping each others bodies. Within seconds of Max sliding into Liz’s body, she experience the first of many orgasms that she will experience that night. With each orgasm that she experienced ,she saw herself flying though space and with each one her though space increased. Which increased the intensity of her panting and the volume of her moaning. But when her eyes opened all she could see the room was spinning. She would grab Max tighter fearing that she was going to fall off of the earth if she doesn’t hold on to him.

When ever he moved from her lips to kiss her neck, he always rushed back to her lips. He just loved kissing her. If he could do any else, he would rather kiss. A kiss from her was all he could live if he was forced to live on nothing else. He could see her for who she was. He feel what she was feeling. The kisses that they shared was one form of intimacy while making love was the ultimate form of intimacy.

He had to see her face. He had to make sure that someone was not playing a joke on him, was he really making love to the only person that he could ever be with. He always had to make sure that she was real. He always had to made sure that Liz was really with him at that moment. He stopped kissing her and looked at her, he had to look into her eyes, was she really there with him. He took his hand that was on her him and moved to her face, to her soft long hair. All he wanted at that moment was to have her look at him in his eyes. He had to grab her attention, he called her name, “Liz”, soft and tender.

Her eyes opened and looked back at him. At that moment he was on top of the world. Everything that he was feeling was real. She was real. That was all that mattered.

Here I am getting ready to write another chapter to this adventure. Even though the plot twist are always present, it never fails to surprise any one. Everyone is happy for the baby, but it as many other things has complicated matters, hopefully for the best.
As I look throughout this room, I see the past six months of my life. This six months has be full of bitter-sweet moments. Passion, fear, homesickness, and joy. These moments have been both good and bad for me and for Max. But I realize that this place is not the only place that I would feel these feelings. I will always feel that in what place that we will go. I guess that it is normal for people who has committed to spend the rest of their life on the run, like nomad people of earliest settlements of the human population.

I would be lying if I say that I hated being here, now, on the run. Actually, I like it. I’ll be able to travel the country with my husband and our four best friends. But I must not forget the down side to this ’great adventure’, we were force to break the hearts of the people that we left behind. We broke the hearts of our parents, and a husband that was left behind to right the wrong that was committed against him. My parents and Maria’s Mom had their children’s life stolen by killers who want to kill their loves of their life. They could not tell them the truth about the boys’ the they loved with all of their being. They could not tell their family about why they loved these boys’. Their parents could not see them for who they are.

We always have the let the past go. It is the only way that we can move on. I’m pregnant! And I’m Happy! I never though that I could even more happy than I’m now. I’m having a child with my husband, the love of my life, the only that I could ever picture a life with, who happens the be alien. He is overjoyed over the news of the baby. He has connect with the baby. He waits on me hand and foot. He constantly makes sure that I’m well. He is not just a great husband, but I can see that he will be a great father too.

She sits in the room in her favorite stop on the window seal. The room was placed back to what it was when they first decided to stay there. They were leaving. They are preparing to right the next chapter of their lives on the run.

Just as Liz lifted up the point of her pin from the paper and placed the cap back on the pin, she hear the door opens. She looks up and sees her husband approaching her. She quickly closes her journal and hold it on her lap as he grabs the seat that was next to her. As soon as his bottom touches the seat, his lips went to meet her.

“Everyone is ready”, he said as he looks at her.

Liz nods he head and gets up and walks over to her bag which was on the floor by her feet to place her journal inside of it among her clothes. Once she zipped up the bag she went to pick it up.

Max saw this and he went for the bag to carry it. He then faces Liz. He goes in for a kiss, Liz met his lips. He then pulls back. He gives her a smile and said, “ Are you ready to do this once again?”

Liz looks up with a smile on her face. “Yea, let‘s go.”

Max took his other hand to hold Liz’s hand and they proceeded to walk out the door. They walked out one door, though the next into a waiting van.

The End.

Note: I will be back with an Epilogue later.
kissme4ever123
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: The never ending story (CC,M/L,ADULT) Part 9 - 7/13/11

Post by kissme4ever123 »

This story has trully come to an end. :( I had great time writing this story. :D I had a great time reading the replies, but as always , some things doese not alway last forever. For thoes who really enjoyed this story, I would like to say thank you for all of your support. :D For thoese who did not enjoy it, I would like to say that I'm sorry that you did not find it enjoyable. I wanted to keep as true to the show as possible. I tried to tie up some looses story line but in the process I must have created some new ones. I'm sorry about that. :(

But don't worry. I'm writting another as I speak now. :D

So all I can say is "This is the end", thank you. :D

Epilogue
Nine months later.

The end is near. I’m not talking about the end of the world. I’m talking about no longer being a married woman in a typical marriage, but I’m talking about that my pregnancy is near. The end of my first pregnancy. A pregnancy that was the result of very intimate moments with an alien.

As the end is getting near, I realize something, that is for the very first time I’m sacred. I know that I should not be because Max will be at my side helping though the motions, the breathing, the pain that I’m anticipating, but something is missing, my Mom.

I always complain about Max did not appreciating me when he went to L.A. to get Langley to help him find his son , but I never thought I was doing that to my parents. I miss my Mom and Dad. I miss them especially now, I’m pregnant with their grandchild. I miss what I never had the chance to experience, being babied by them. I don’t get the chance to ask my Mom about the weird carvings, the swollen ankles, the back pain, and the emotional mood swings. The stories of her pregnancy with me. I’m sad that I had to experience without her. I’m sorry that I never took advantage of having her when I had her when I had the chance.

But I have to adapt. When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. I have to make the best of the situation. I have my friends, I have my husband, I can get though this with them. I have my best friend and my husband to help me though these trying times. I have them to take turns pampering me. But it still does not change the fact that I’m scared to death.

I’m sacred of not only the labor process but I’m also scared of the person that this baby will become. Will she a good person? Will she be a bad person? Will she be an alien child? Will she be a human child? Will she be able to live the life of being on the run? I don’t know. All I know is that I must have faith in my friends that everything will be alright, she will be alright, I must also have faith in my husband that everything will be alright, she will be alright.

Liz stood in front of the full mirror in her and Max’s new room in their new hide away Oregon. They settled there after leaving Washington state. They settled in the most wooded area of the state away from the most public interaction. They are suppose to only leave the house for supplies, but life catches up with them and they must have some alone time with their other halves and sometimes only alien times, and mostly some girls only time along with boys only time.

Liz was visibly pregnant. She was trying to find the right outfit that she felt good in. But let’s face it , she felt horrible, “I look like a fat cow”, she said with frustration in her voice. Max was taking her out to lunch. She wanted to look her best. Max thought she looked beautiful.

Max sat on the bed watching her pulling at her shirt and frowning at herself in the mirror. He thought that she was being silly. She was beautiful and there was nothing that she could say at that moment that could change that. He got really tried of seeing her act that way. He stood up and walked be hind her and wrap his arms around her, “ You do not look like a fat cow, you are beautiful”, he replied as he pulled her hair back on her right side and placed a warm loving kiss on her neck.

They both received a flash. They both shared that one flash, of them in their most passionate moments that they shared. It was early in her pregnancy when they were on the road for about three weeks. They drove constantly for three weeks before they settled down. Before they settled in the house that they were now living for the moment, they stayed in a motel for a few days. The flash was of the first time that they were together in three weeks. They both felt the passion desire, love that they had for one another.

Liz turned around to face her husband. She placed her hand on his arm and looked at him with love and affection.

Max placed in hand on her soft cheek. He looked at her with love and affection. “You are beautiful and I love you”, he said as he place a warm kiss on her forehead and then moved to her lips.

They released and looked at one another. Liz smiled, Max smiled.

“Do you feel better now?”, he asked her as he took her hand in his.

“Yes I do”, replied Liz. She felt good. He could always make her feel better about herself when she is feeling down, which was more frequent now since she was pregnant.

He turned away from the mirror and they both walked out of their bedroom door.

Liz trailed behind him as he walked to the door when Liz felt a sharp pain in her stomach. She stopped for a moment. She placed her hand over her stomach.

Max noticed her sudden movement and turn to her. He looked at her with concern, “Liz, what is it? Is it time?”. He knew that end was near, the baby would be coming soon. He was worried that she was going to go into labor at that moment.

Liz completely dismissed the sharp pain. “It’s alright, I’m fine, I don’t think so”, she replied. She smiled. She deep down hope that was not a contraction. She wanted to have a normal day with her husband with experiences something weird or alien. She want to experience a day without impeding motherhood approaching.

Max was worried but he listened to her and was about to almost dismiss it when he saw her face cringe in pain. “Liz. Liz.”, he said fear in his voice.

She grabbed her stomach in pain as the floor beneath her got wet. “I think my water broke”, she said with fear and panic.

“Alright, lets get you back on bed, I’ll go get Maria and Kyle to help me”, he said as he helped her back into their room into their bed. Max laid her down onto the bed. He grabbed the pillows and placed them under her body. He tried his best to follow the direction on how to have a home birth that he read in one of the many baby books that he had read over the past nine months.

Liz nodded her head for approval, “OK”, she said between breaths.

Max did not want to leave her there in pain, but he could not do this by himself. He walked out of the room and briskly walked to the living room where he found Kyle watching TV. “Kyle, where’s Maria?”, he asked franticly. He needed help, he could not do this on his own. “Liz is in labor”.

“What!”, replied Kyle in a shocking tone. “Maria is on the front porch”, as he stood up.

“Alright, go in there with Liz, I’ll be there in a minute”, replied Max as he walked to the front door to a waiting Maria playing her guitar.

Maria sat in the swing bench. She was playing a few chords on it when Max appeared. She saw the distress on his face. “What’s wrong?”, she asked.

“It’s Liz, she’s in labor”, replied Max.

Maria like she always did jumped up and began making orders. She is in charge when someone is sick. “I’ll get the water, you get the towels”.

They both walked back into the house and went to execute their tasks and met up back in the room.

Once they got into the room, they acted as if they were busy bees. Everyone had a task. One supplied the warm water, another provided the towels, another made sure that she was conformable. Maria was the one who wiped her forehead of the sweat that was on it.
Max held her hand and occasionally gave her a kiss and giving her words of support. Kyle gave her blankets.

They all sat in the room waiting for the contraction to get close enough so that she could push. Liz was in misery, she was in pain, she was sweating, she just wanted this to end, but nature had to take its course.

Max saw what she was going though. She was in pain, she was in misery. He placed his hand over the baby. A neon blue light stared to glow and Liz to groan in pain as she began to push.

Maria saw that and move from her side to her feet. She pulled the end of the blanket covering her to look to see if the baby was on its way out. The baby’s crown was showing. “Liz, I need you to push”, commanded.

Liz did as she was told and pushed. She pushed as if her life depended on it. Every time she pushed, she groaned.

All three were cheering her on.

They did not hear Michael and Isabel coming in the front door.

“Michael I think that you are a closeted Canadian”, said Isabel with a smile on her face. She was teasing him about his love of hockey.

“What?”, replied Michael in shock.

“You heard me Michael, your love of hockey is unnatural to an American”, she continued with a smile.

“Shut up”, replied Michael.

Their conversation was side tracked by the disturbing sounds coming from the back of the house.

“What’s going on?”, asked Isabel concerned about who’s room that it was coming off.

“I don’t know”, replied Michael who was also concerned. “Let’s check it out”, as he motioned toward the back.

Isabel followed behind him.

They followed the sound’s to Max and Liz’s room. They rushed in the door to find Liz groaning in pain as she pushed. Max was at her side, Maria was at her feet motoring the distance that the baby was going to be pushed out.

Michael and Isabel walked into the room and stood beside Kyle who was over to the side trying not to get in the way.

Liz pushed with all her strength. At the moment of her last push, the mirror that Kyle, Michael and Isabel was standing in front of shattered as they heard the cries of a new life being born.

They watched at the process was done. Everything was cleaned.

The baby was wrapped in a warm towel.

Maria was the first to break the silence, “What ate you going to name her?” Wanting to know about her niece.

Liz looked up her warm, sweet, innocent buddle of joy, “What about Lillian?”, Liz asked her husband and best friend.

“Lillian Elizabeth Evans”, replied Max with a smile on his face, amazed at the buddle of joy that was just brought into the world by the only person that he could ever be with.

The two human girls repeated the name in their heads over and over to see if it is the right choice for the little Evans girl in her mother arms.

Liz was the first to speak, “I like it”, she replied with a smile.

Maria was behind her and also replied, “Me too”, with a smile.

Kyle enjoying the moment that they were all sharing, “Yea, I like it too, she kinda looks like a Lilly anyway”, in a supportive tone.

Isabel saw the exchange with them, she loved it. They were truly a family. She walked up to them and looked down at the baby, “she is beautiful, Liz”.

“Yea, she is”, replied Michael. He was amazed at the miracle of life. For the first time in his life he was amazed. The girl that Max rested all of their lives for had given him the most precious gift that anyone had, a little girl. This little girl will always have a place in his heart. This little girl will always be special, she is half of his brother and half of the girl that he rested all of their lives for. He knows that she will be strong, because of who her mother is. If something had ever happened to him, he will give her the same amount of trust that he had always given her mother.

“Thank you”, replied Liz.

As I look at my baby and my husband, I can truly smile. They are my family now. I can see that we will be alright. I know that if we stick together, everything will be alright. If I feel scared or worrisome I know that my family will be there.

All that matters now in this entire world is my husband and my baby.

The moon shined though their bedroom. The brightness woke her up, she noticed that her husband was not in bed with her. She opened her eyes and focused on the object that was blocking the rest of the moonlight in the room. It was a large misshapen dark blob that was in the way of the moonlight. She focused her attention to it. It was her husband.

Max was standing by the window watching over his little princess. He could not believe that there was something in this world that was as beautiful as his wife, it was his daughter. She looked so sweet and innocent. He knows that someday she will be somebody’s dreamgirl.

She sat up and walked over to him, “Max”, she softly whispered.

Max turned his attention to Liz as she got closer.

Liz walked her to him and Max gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

“What are you doing up?”, asked Liz softly.

“Daddy’s don’t have the time to sleep”, replied Max with a soft smile. “What are you doing up?”, he asked her softly.

“Well, Mommy’s don’t sleep either”, replied Liz with a soft smile.

They placed their arms around one another while gazing on their beautiful creation of their love for one another. As they looked at their little girl they realize that she will be loved for all eternity by all walks of life.

Max then turn his attention to his wife, “Thank You”.

Liz turned her attention to her husband with a smile , “For what?”

“For loving me and giving me another reason to live”, with love and desire in his eyes and heart.

Liz leaned up and gave him a kiss. She felt what he felt for her that moment, “You know, we have to wait about six weeks before we can be together”, she said with desire in her voice.

Max wanted her and replied, “Who says that we have to wait that long”, he leaned in and gave her a kiss while he took his free hand and placed it over her lower body. A blue neon glow radiated from his hand on to her body.

She felt the warmth from his hand and she looked up at him. She took his hand and led them back to their bed where they made love before the next feeding of the baby.

All that matters now in this entire world is my husband and my baby.