Nice View (CC,K/T,TEEN) 1/1 - 1/26/10

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

jbangelo
Administrator

Nice View (CC,K/T,TEEN) 1/1 - 1/26/10

Post by jbangelo »

Title: Nice View
Author: Jenny
Disclaimer: Not mine.
Pairing: Kyle/Tess
Rating: TEEN
Summary: Just another night at the Valenti house. Ficlet; 200 words.
Author’s Note: For RosDude. This is the final one - thanks for all the great prompts! :D

“Not that I don’t appreciate the view, but do you have to do that?”

Kyle tore his gaze from the television to look at Tess. “Do what?” he asked.

She gestured at him with a wave of her hand. “Sit there watching TV in your underwear.” She put her hands on her hips. “Need I remind you again that I live here, too? Me. A girl.”

“Yeah, and you’re living in my bedroom. Which, technically, makes this my room now,” he said, sweeping his arm to reference the living room. “So I’m merely relaxing in my bedroom.”

Tess smacked her lips. “You are impossible. How would you like it if I lounged around in my underwear?”

Kyle opened his mouth to answer, but Tess cut him off just in time. “Never mind. Bad example.”

“Well, what about you leaving your underwear hanging up in the bathroom?”

“Fine,” Tess answered with an exasperated sigh. “I won’t dry my bras in the bathroom if you’ll just put a shirt on.”

“Fine.”

“Fine.”

After a moment, Kyle said, “So you like the view, huh?” He smiled smugly.

Tess picked up a throw pillow from the couch and threw it at him. “Shut up.”
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”