Princess Of Antar{CC, Mature} Complete 4/6

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar{CC, Mature}Chapter 80 Pg12 11/6

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Princess Of Antar
Chapter: 81

"I say we are ready," Max said

"Liz do you think you can handle being with Kivar?" Larek asked

"Yes. I think I can. I hope this plan works," Liz said."You know it will," Serena said.

"Easy for you to say you don't have to be around Kivar,"

"Liz don't worry we will be there too," Serena said.

"I hope you are," Liz said.

"We'd better get some sleep. So that way we are ready and on our toes in case anything happens," Larek said

"Fine. Good night," Liz said walking towards her room.

Everyone watched as she walked into her room and shut the door. They all said their good nights and went to their rooms and soon they were all was fast asleep.

In the morning Liz woke up to tons of roses on her bed. She looked around to see if there was a note and there couldn't find one. She tried to stand up but she couldn't there was roses on the floor, bathroom and balcony.

"Maria," Liz yelled

A few seconds later the door opened and Maria stood there looking at roses everywhere.

"Where did all the roses come from?" Maria asked

"I don't know. But I can't move," Liz said.

"OK.I'll come to you," Maria said.

Maria walked past the doorway. All of a sudden a rose was in front of her. Maria jumped back and looked at Liz.

"Tess, Isabel, Serena," Liz yelled.

Tess, Isabel and Serena walked to Maria and then saw Liz on the bed.

"What is going on?" Tess asked.

"Liz can't get out of bed. And every time I try to walk in the room a rose is in my way," Maria said

"Who would send Liz roses?" Tess asked.

"Kivar did this ," Serena said.

"Great. How is Liz going to get out," Maria asked.

"Don't worry we will think of something," Tess said.

Liz had a smile on her face when she thought of a plan.

"Serena, how do they do in the cold?" Liz asked.

"It never gets cold here," Serena said.

"What are you going to do?" Isabel asked.

"Freeze. Please make sure Max and the others don't come in here?"Liz asked.

"OK try it," Tess said

Liz touched the red pedals and they froze as did all the other roses. After the roses were all frozen Liz got off the bed and walked towards the girls.When she made it to the door all the roses were thawed and standing up. They girls stood in the doorway and looked at all the roses.

"OK this is getting weird," Maria said

"I think we've passed weird," Liz said.

"Hold on Liz when I count to 3 snap your fingers and think about where you want them to go. Ready?" Serena asked.

"Yeah," Liz said.

"1...2....3," Serena said.

Liz and Serena snapped their fingers and the roses disappeared. Liz and Serena turned and looked at the girls.

"Where did you send the roses?" Isabel asked.

"We sent them back to Kivar. Hopefully he will get the message," Liz said.

"I'm sure he will," Tess said.

"We'd better get into the waiting room before the guys come," Isabel said.

The girls turned and walked into the waiting room where they found the guys looking at them.

"What?" Liz asked.

"What was all the yelling about? And why did the girls rush to your room?" Max asked.

"Oh, someone put roses in my room and the girls just had to help me get rid of them," Liz said

"To help you what?" Michael asked.

"None of your business what we were doing," Maria said.

"Why can't you tell us?" Michael asked.

"Because it is none of your concern. We took care of it," Tess said.

"Fine whatever," Kyle said.

"What are we goign to do today?" Alex asked.

"Liz you'd better come and see this," Serena said.

Liz walked out onto the balcony and stood next to Serena. there was smoke in the woods. They watched the smoke for a minute and then turned toward each other.

"What does that mean?" Liz asked.

"It means they are getting ready for the celebration. Look at the town," Serena said.

They looked down and saw the town was decorated for the celebration. then they looked at each other and they knew that things were getting ready to change. Liz and Serena turned and walked back into the waiting room where Max and the others were waiting for them.

"What?" Michael asked.

"they are ready for the celebration," Serena said.

"So?" Michael asked.

"Today is when things are set in motion for the war to start," Liz said.

"Oh," Kyle said.

"Yeah, oh," Serena said.

Larek walked into the room and looked at Liz as she turned and saw him, she reached behind her and grabbed Serena's hand. Serena turned and saw Larek.

"Larek what is it?" Liz asked.

"Kivar will be here at noon to take you to the celebration," addressing Liz.

"How do you know that?" Serena asked

"He sent one of his men to tell you," Larek said.

"Um excuse me! Is he telling Liz to be ready for him?" Maria asked.

"Maria," Liz said.

"No I want to know what the answer is?" Maria said.

"Yes that is the way Kivar is," Larek said.

"Liz are you sure you can handle Kivar?" Serena asked.

"I guess I'm going to have to," Liz said.

"Liz, remember we will be there too. So if anything goes wrong we'll be able to help," Larek said.

"I know," Liz said.

"OK we'd better hurry and get ready for the big day," Serena said.

Liz and the rest went to their rooms to get ready for the celebration...it didn't take the rest of the group very long but Liz still wasn't ready.

"Liz come on," Maria said

"Hold on I'm still getting dressed," Liz said.

A couple of minutes later Liz walked out of her room wearing a white gown that showed her midriff. Her hair was curly with white flowers in it. When Max, Michael, Alex and Kyle saw Liz their mouths dropped to the floor. They were shocked at how beautiful and hot Liz looked.

"OK. Lets go and have fun," Liz said.

Liz and the girls walked out the door. The guys followed behind the girls
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar{CC, Mature}Author's Note Pg13 12/1

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Princess of Antar
Chapter 82

Everyone walked out of the castle and went to join the people and as they walked towards the town they noticed everyone having fun. All the children ran towards Liz smiling and they all hugged her. After the children got their hugs they ran off to play.

Liz turned and noticed Max looking at her and they both smiled at each other and then Liz turned and looked down the road where she saw Kivar and Nicolas walking towards them. She turned and looked at Larek and Serena who were both looking at her.

"What?" Larek asked.

"Kivar and Nicolas are coming," Liz said.

"Serena take Max and the others down the road," Larek said

"OK, but you both be careful," Serena said.

"You know we will, see you in a bit," Larek said.

Liz and Larek watched as Serena led everyone away and then she and Larek turned to watch Kivar and Nicolas as they got closer to them. Kivar and Nicolas stopped in front of Liz and Larek.

"Hello my dear. I see you are ready for the celebration," Kivar said

"Yes, I'm ready to have some fun," Liz said, forcing a smile to her face.

"Good. Would you like to go for a walk?" Kivar asked.

"I guess," Liz said.

"Good shall we," Kivar said as he put his arm out.

Liz and Kivar were about to walk away when Kivar turned and looked at Nicolas and said,

"Nicolas you need to care of that thing we talked about a few minutes ago,"

"Yes my lord. If you will excuse me," Nicolas said

"Of course." Larek said

Liz and Kivar both smiled as they started walking and watching as everyone was laughing and having fun. Soon they came to the dance floor that had been erected and Kivar turned and looked at Liz who in return looked at him.

"Would you like to dance?" Kivar asked.

"Yes my lord," Liz said.

Liz and Kivar walked on to the dance floor. Kivar placing both of his hands into Liz's and they looked at each other as they danced.

Meanwhile in a tent down the street...

Max, Serena, Larek and their friends were looking at jewelry a street vendor was selling.

"What is going on Larek?" Max asked.

"Kivar and Liz were walking and now they are dancing," Larek said.

Serena, Max and the group of friends looked at Larek...they knew something was wrong but didn't know what it could be.

"Larek what is wrong? And don't say it's nothing," Serena said.

"Kivar asked Nicolas to take care of something for him. I have a really bad feeling about it," Larek said.

"OK. Now I understand why you are edgy," Serena said.

"Yeah," Larek said.

"My lady and sire there is a man asking for you," a little girl said.

"Can you show me where?" Serena asked.

"Over there near the water pond," the little girl said as she pointed.

Serena and Larek looked at the little girl then turned and looked at Max and friend and then looked at the little girl again.

"Give us a minute then we will come with you," Larek said.

"Yes, my lord," the little girl said.

Serena and Larek turned and looked at Max and their friends.

"Stay here. We will be right back," Larek said.

Larek and Serena followed the little girl to the water pond in the middle of town. When they got there the little girl ran off. Larek and Serena looked around and saw no one waiting for them. They both looked at each other then ran back to the tent where they left Max and the others. When they got to the tent they saw Max and the others being taken away by Nicolas and the skins. Serena and Larek looked at each other then looked at Max and the others.Larek got behind a skin and hit him in the back. Larek watched as the skin turned into dust. Serena went and killed a skin. They ran to where the wagon was holding Max and the others. By the time they got to where the wagon was they had both killed 4 skins. When they got to a clearing the wagon was gone. Larek and Serena ran back to Liz. When they got to the dance floor they saw Liz was standing alone... Larek and Serena ran up to Liz and she turned to look at them.

"Where is Kivar?" Larek asked

"He said he had to go...oh no," Liz said

"Liz I'm sorry we tried to save them. But it was too late," Serena said.

"No! God no!" Liz said as she started to cry

"Come on we better go home," Larek said.

Larek and Serena walked Liz back to the castle where Liz immediately went to her room and laid down, Serena and Larek sat on the couch.

Meanwhile in Liz's room

Liz closed her eyes and thought about Max and her friends. Then all of a sudden she found herself in a jail. Liz looked around and saw Max and the others chained to a wall, she walked over to Max and touched his cheek. When she touched his cheek he looked up and then looked around. He didn't see anyone there. Liz walked up to Max and whispered something to him. Again Max looked up and around.

"Michael?" Max asked.

"What?" Michael asked.

"Do you feel anything weird?" Max asked

"No why?" Michael asked.

Right when Michael said that he felt something touch his cheek.

"What the hell?" Michael said.

"What?" Max asked.

"Something just touched my cheek," Michael said.

"The same thing happened to me and I heard something too," Max said.

"What did you hear?" Michael asked

"Don't worry help will come soon," Max said.

"Guys what help? No one knows where we are," Maria said

All of a sudden they all heard a voice.

"Don't worry we will come and save you. Please have faith?" the voice said.

"Oh my god," Maria said.

"What?" Alex asked.

"I know that voice. We all know that voice," Maria said.

"What?" Kyle asked.

"Oh my god. Maria is right," Tess said.

"But how?" Isabel asked.

"She must be dream walking us. Even though we can only feel and hear her," Alex said.

"What are you talking about?" Michael asked
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar{CC, Mature}Chapter 82 Pg13 12/9

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Princess Of Antar
Chapter 83

"It's Liz. She is here with us," Max said.

"How?" Michael asked.

"Like I said she is dream walking. She is letting us know that help will come soon," Alex said.

"How is she planning on getting help and getting us out of here?" Michael asked

"I guess we re going to have to wait and see." Kyle said.

"I hope they have a great plan," Tess said. "it's going to take a great plan."

"I agree with you," Isabel said.

All of them felt a hand on them and they all smiled as they felt the touch. Then it was gone. Max and the others fell asleep a few minutes later.

Back in Liz's room:

Liz awoke and looked around, then she stood up and walked into the waiting room where Larek and Serena turned and looked at her.

"What?" Serena asked.

"I went to Max and the others. They are all chained up to a wall, I touched them and told them help will come and to have faith," Liz said.

"Good. All we need to do is come up with a plan," Larek said.

"Larek we already have a plan. We need to find out when Kivar with have a gathering," Liz said.

"Hopefully this plan will work," Larek said.

"You know the plan will work," Serena said.

"What do we do now?" Liz asked.

"We have to wait for Kivar to call," Larek said.

"OK," Liz said.

"Liz you should check on Max and the others every night to find out if they are OK," Larek said.

"Alright," Liz said.

"We'd better get some sleep. Liz don't worry everything will be OK," Serena said

"Thanks Serena," Liz said.

Liz went in her room and changed clothes.Then she went to bed. A few seconds later she was fast asleep.

Midnight:

Liz woke up and found herself in a dark room. She didn't know what was going on. she looked around.

"Liz?" A voice asked.

"What?" Liz asked.

all of a sudden a light came on and she saw Max and the others. They were still chained up to the wall. Everyone looked at each other.

"What is going on?" she asked.

"I wanted us all to be together," Isabel said.

"Are you guys OK?" Liz asked.

"We're fine. Nicolas comes and bugs us every once in a while," Michael said.

"God. I hate this," Liz said.

"Liz don't worry," Alex said.

"Too late for that," she answered.

"Liz were you here earlier touching Max and Michael?" Tess asked.

"Yeah, why?" Liz asked.

"We felt you touching us," Max said.

Did you also say something?" Isabel asked.

"Why?" Liz asked.

"Just answer the question?" Maria asked.

"Yes. Now tell me why?" Liz asked.

"We heard you," Kyle said.

"Good," Liz said.

"Liz what are you planning?" Michael asked.

"I can't tell you. Just be on the look out for something different," Liz said.

"Is that suppose to be a hint?" Max asked

"Yes," she answered.

"Where are Larek and Serena?" Michael asked.

"They are probably in their rooms," Liz said.

"Are you alone in your rooms?" Alex asked.

""Hold on let me check," she said.

Liz closed her eyes and felt around her room.She didn't feel anyone in her room. She felt the waiting room and that is when she felt Larek and Serena asleep on the pulled out bed. Liz opened her eyes and looked at Max and friends.

"Well?" Michael asked.

"No one is in my room but me. Larek and Serena are sleeping on the couch bed in the waiting room," Liz said.

"So you 3 are in your rooms?" Tess asked.

"Yeah," Liz said.

"Good," Tess said.

"What are they doing to you?" Liz asked.

"They are not doing anything to us they have us chained to the wall," Maria said.

"Then it starts tomorrow," Liz whispered to herself.

"Wait what starts tomorrow?" Kyle asked.

"There are rumors about what happens to the people Kivar catches," Liz said.

"What do they say happens to the people Kivar catches?" Michael asked.

"Lets just say bad things," Liz said.

"Tell us," Michael said.

"Fine. They say he beats the men and women til you can't tell who they were before," Liz said.

"Is that all he does to them?" Kyle asked

"No. Kivar and Nicolas mind rape them after they beat them," Liz said

"Liz?" Max asked.

"What?" she answered
"Have you seen this done?" Max asked.

"No," Liz said and turned away

"What have you seen done?" Isabel asked

"I have seen hangings, beatings and stabbings and then fed to the animals," Liz said as she turned and looked at them.

"Have you been to them?" Tess asked

"Yes. I even tried to stop them. But I have always been too late. I'm scared what they will do to you," Liz said.

"So when are we getting out?" Alex asked

"soon. You guys can't remember what we talked about tonight," Liz said.

"Liz are you doing OK?" Max asked.

"I'm fine. I'm worried about all of you," Liz said.

"Liz who told you we were gone?" Maria asked.

"No one I felt you being taken. And plus Kivar left quickly," Liz said.

"OK so someone got Larek and Serena to leave. I think that was the plan. No one was around us when they took us," Alex said.

"So the question is what is Kivar going to do to us," Kyle asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar{CC, Mature}Chapter 83 Pg13 12/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Princess Of Antar
Chapter 84

"Who knows, all I know is he wants something to happen. but no one knows what," Liz said.

"Whatever you, Larek and Serena have planned you'd better make it happen soon," Michael said.

"Don't worry. All we're doing is waiting for a signal and then we can come and get you," Liz said.

"Good to know. We'd better go, Isabel is getting tired," Alex said.

"Wait," Liz said.

Liz walked up to each of them and touched them on the head. As she touched them she closed her eyes. A few seconds later she opened her eyes and she was in her room. Liz sat up and saw the sun rising. She got up and walked to her closet and chose something to wear and a few seconds later she found a black off the shoulder dress to wear. She walked into the bathroom and got dressed. A few minutes later she walked into the waiting room where she saw Larek and Serena looking at her.

"What?" Liz asked.

"Nothing. We were just worried about you. How are you doing?" Serena asked.

"I'm worried about Max and the others. I can't believe this is happening," Liz said.

"Liz, don't worry we will get them back," Lared said.

"I hope you're right," Liz said.

All of a sudden Liz doubled over in pain. Serena and Larek rushed to her side and helped her to the couch. When they looked at Liz they saw she was crying. All of a sudden Liz let out a loud scream. Larek and Serena tried to help but they didn't know what to do.

"Liz honey, what is it?" Serena asked.

"They are hurting Max and the others. Oh god please make them stop," Liz said.

"Who is hurting them?" Larek asked.

"Kivar and Nicolas are hurting Max and the others," Liz said.

"Do they know you can feel everything that is happening to them?" Larek asked.

"No. Please make them stop," Liz screamed.

"Liz you need to close the connection," Serena said.

"Can you close the connection Liz?" Larek asked

"Yes," Liz whispered.

"Close it now," Serena said

Liz closed the connection. And started to cry more. She was crying because Max and the others were hurting. She wished that they were with her. Larek and Serena stayed with Liz until she fell asleep and then Larek and Serena looked at Liz and then at each other.

"Come on lets let Liz sleep," Larek said.

"Do you think she will be OK," Serena asked.

"God I hope so," Larek said

Larek picked Liz up and carried her to her bed and laid her down. After Larek laid her down Serena pulled the covers over Liz; they watched her for a second or two and then walked out of the room into the waiting room.

What Larek and Serena didn't know was, Liz opened the connection to Max and the others. A few seconds later Liz was where Max and the others were and they all saw Liz looking down on them. Max walked over to Liz and touched her. When he touched her he felt what Liz was feeling. He didn't know what he could do when Liz looked at Max; he saw she was crying.

"Liz did you feel what they did to us earlier?" Max asked.

"Yes," Liz said.

When Maria, Tess and Isabel heard Liz say yes they ran up to her and hugged her; Michael, Kyle and Alex all walked up to her and hugged her also.

"Liz you need to close the connection when that happens," Michael said.

"What have they been doing to you?" Liz asked.

"Lets just say the rumors are true," Kyle said.

"Oh God," Liz said.

"Who has been with you?" Michael asked.

"Serena and Larek have been with me. No one comes in the room," Liz said.

All of a sudden Liz started to feel dizzy, then she fell to the floor and Max and the others sat with her.

"Liz what is wrong?" Tess asked.

"I haven't been eating since you've been gone," Liz said.

"Liz honey you need to eat. You will yourself sick if you don't eat," Max said.

"Max, Larek and Serena and I are very worried about you guys," Liz said.

"Right... now we are fine, so stop worrying and eat something before you make yourself sick," Maria said.

"I'll try," Liz said.

"Good," Maria said.

Liz looked at Max; she saw that he was worried about something.

"OK. Max tell me what you are worried about?" Liz asked

"Liz something weird is going on," Max said.

"What?" Liz asked.

"We don't know. All we know do know is that Kivar doesn't know who we are and he is planning something. But we don't know what," Max said.

"Well it's good that he doesn't know who you are and no one knows what Kivar is up to," Liz said.

"Why do I get the feeling that you might know," Isabel said.

"We don't know for sure. All we do know is that whatever is happening is going to be crazy," Liz said.

"How crazy?" Alex asked.

"So crazy that me and Serena have to do somethings," Liz said.

"What kind of things?" Max asked.

"Your going to have to wait and find out," Liz said.

"Liz whatever you and Serena are up to it better not be dangerous," Michael said.

"Michael you and Max need to stop worrying. Everything will be fine. So please don't worry," Liz said.

"Liz, when you say that we worry more," Maria said.

"Just don't worry," Liz said.

"Where are Larek and Serena?" Isabel asked.

Oh they are sleeping in the waiting room again," Liz said.

"I'm glad that they are staying with you," Michael said.

"Michael they never leave," Liz said.

"We better go. Talk to you soon," Max said.

Each of them gave Liz a hug. As they hugged Liz she made them forget what happened when they were together. When Liz opened her eyes she saw she was in her room.

"Max?" Liz asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar{CC, Mature}Chapter 84 Pg14 Dec.25

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Princess Of Antar
Chapter 85

Liz sat up and then got out of bed and walked into the waiting room where she saw Larek and Serena looking at her.

"Liz are you OK?" Serena asked.

"Yeah, I'm just hungry," Liz said.

"Sit down and we will get you something to eat," Serena said.

Larek and Liz watched as Serena walked out of the room and then they both turned and looked at each other.

"Does Senior Rath know what we are up to?"Liz asked.

"No one knows what we are up to," Larek said.

"Good. God I wish we could get them out now," Liz said.

"Liz don't worry we will get them out soon," Serena said as she walked into the room.

"I know. I'm just worried about after the war." Liz said.

"Liz, you do remember the plan right?" Larek asked.

"Yes, I remember," Liz said.

"Lets go over it one more time," Larek said.

"Fine," Liz and Serena said.

"When we win the war, we then send Max and everyone else back to Roswell. Then we fake their deaths; we have to have funerals and graves for them also." Liz said.

"Good," Larek said.

"Remember we also have to make sure they forget everything that happened on Antar," Serena said.

"I know. I just can't believe we are doing this," Liz said.

"Liz it's the only way we can keep them safe, and make sure Kivar never finds them," Larek said.

"I know that but I still hate it," Liz said.

"That is understandable," Serena said.

All 3 of them looked at each other and knew they just had to wait for Kivar; they hoped it would be soon. They just sat there and watched TV as they waited for any word about Max and the others.

As the days turned into nights Liz, Larek and Serena started to worry more about the others; Liz had not been able to dream walk them since the last time she did.

One Morning as Liz was in the bathroom changing clothes and after she was dressed she walked into her room and saw Kivar standing there looking at her via a mirrored image. Liz was surprised to see him and spoke to the image standing there...

"Kivar? You called," Liz said.

"Yes. I wanted to let you know that I'm having a private party this afternoon, and I was wondering if you would like to come," Kivar said.

"Yes. I have to bring Larek and Serena with me though, is that going to be a problem?" Liz asked.

"No it won't be a problem. I'll have a carriage outside your place this afternoon," Kivar said before he disappeared.

After the screen went black Liz walked out of her room and walked into the waiting room where Larek and Serena were waiting for her. They both turned and looked at Liz.

"What is it?"Serena asked.

"Kivar just called and asked if I wanted to go to a private party this afternoon," Liz said.

"What did you tell him?" Larek asked

"I told him I would go and I also told him that you and Serena have to come with me," Liz said.

"What did he say to that?"Serena asked

"He said that you both can come. We'd better go and get ready," Liz said.

"Yeah, we'd better," Serena said.

Larek turned and looked at Liz; he saw that she was scared and worried.

"Liz don't worry this plan will work,"Larek said.

"I hope you're right," Liz said.

"It will now come on let's get ready," Serena said

They ran to their rooms and started to change into party clothes and a few minutes later they all walked out of their rooms ready for whatever would happen. Liz walked out onto the balcony and saw a carriage pulling up.

"Larek,"Liz said.

Serena and Larek walked onto the balcony and looked down.

"Is that for us?" Serena asked.

"I guess, we'll just have to wait and see," Larek said.

Liz, Larek and Serena all looked at each other and then turned and walked into the waiting room and sat down and a few minutes later there was a knock on the door. Larek stood up and walked to the door, opened it and there stood a servant at the door with an envelope in her hand.

"Yes may I help you?" Larek asked.

"This came for you and I'm to tell you that there is a carriage waiting for you outside," The servant said.

"OK, thank you. Will you please tell the driver we will be down shortly." Larek said.

"As you wish sire," the servant said.

Larek turned and looked at Liz and Serena and nodded; they stood up and walked toward Larek.

"What is it?" Liz asked.

"Here, this came for you, and the carriage is waiting for us," Larek said.

Larek handed Liz the note, she opened the note and read it and after she read the note she looked at Larek and Serena.

"What?" Serena asked.

"Kivar said that he wants to show his guests something," Liz said.

"That doesn't mean," Larek said.

"Larek he is going to hurt Max and the others as punishment," Liz said.

"Oh God," Serena said.

"Come we better go," Larek said.

Liz, Larek and Serena grabbed their things and walked out the door. When they got to the door at the foot of the stairs Larek opened the door for them and they walked out to the carriage. When they got to the carriage they all got in and sat down and a few minutes later they arrived at Kivar's castle. The carriage stopped and the doors opened. Liz, Larek and Serena got out of the carriage and a guard took them to where the other people were waiting. They walked into the Party and saw everyone was drinking laughing and then they turned and saw a cage in the middle of the room. Liz turned and looked at Larek.

"Larek I'm going to look around," Liz said.

"OK, but be careful my lady," Larek said.

"Of course," Liz said before walking away.

Liz walked up to the cage; when she got to the cage she saw Max and the others all chained to the bars with their heads down.

"Well Princess what do you think?" Kivar said from behind Liz.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar{CC, Mature}Chapter 85 Pg14 1/1/ 2012

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Princess Of Antar
Chapter 86

"About what Kivar?" Liz asked.

"About these people being my subjects," Kivar said.

"I .... I don't understand why you do this." Liz replied.

"I do this to let people know I am in charge," Kivar said.

"I guess you made that known. Who are these people?" Liz asked.

"What, you don't know them?" Kivar asked

"Yes these are the people from my town. What are you doing with them?," Liz asked.

"I'm going to teach them not to steal from me," Kivar answered

"These people stole from you?" Liz asked in shock...

"Yes of course my dear. Now come lets get something to drink," Kivar said.

Liz looked at Max and the others before walking away. Kivar took Liz to the bar and ordered wine for the both of them. Kivar and Liz watched each other as they took a drink and then quietly sat their cups down.

"I'll be right back. I've got to make a announcement," Kivar said

Kivar walked up to the center of the room where the cage was on prominently on display and announced...

"Everyone come. It is almost time for our dancers to arrive, then you will see how I make these people pay for stealing from me," Kivar said.

Liz turned and saw Larek and Serena standing next to her she then turned and looked at Max and her friends.

"Is it really them?" Serena asked.

"Yes. I know it is. I just need to touch Max and Michael.," Liz said.

"Go to the restroom and find out if it is them," Larek said.

"I'll go with her. Be careful," Serena said.

"Yes, I will not you both be careful too," Larek said

"We will," Liz said.

Liz and Serena walked out of the ballroom and walked across the hall to the ladies room, they checked to make suret it was empty and then Serena walked over to the door and locked it. She turned and watched as Liz closed her eyes, a few seconds later Liz opened her eyes and found herself in the cage. The cage was dark.

"Max where are you?" Liz asked.

"We're here what are you doing here? And why can we hear voices?" Max asked.

"Don't worry about the voices. Did you hear me earlier?" Liz asked.

"Yes we hear all the voices," Max said.

"I heard your voice," Tess said.

"We all heard your voice. What is going on?' Isabel asked.

"Guys Kivar .....," Liz said

"We heard what Kivar said. Why are we in the dark?" Alex asked

"He has you blind folded," Liz said.

"Great. We don't get to see but but we get to hear what he is up to," Max said.

"Don't worry we will get you out soon," Liz said.

"Who is we? And what are you up to?" Michael asked

"You will have to wait and see. I gotta go, see you soon," Liz said before she disappeared.

Liz opened her eyes and saw Serena. Serena looked at Liz.

"So was it them?" Serena asked.

"Yeah, come on," Liz said.

Liz and Serena walked out of the restroom and headed back into the ballroom and walked up to Larek. Larek turned and looked at Liz and Serena.

"It's them," Liz said.

"OK Then," Larek said

Right at that moment Kivar walked up to the cage and everyone turned to watch him.

"Ladies and gentlemen do you want to see their faces?" Kivar asked.

Everyone but Liz, Larek and Serena yelled yes.

Liz turned and looked at Larek.

"What are they doing?" Liz asked.

"They think that Max and the others have stole from Kivar. They believe Kivar," Larek said.

Everyone watched as Kivar took the blind folds off Max and the others, they looked around and saw people watching at them. Then Max turned and saw Liz. He saw that she was scared and worried about them. Max turned away.

Across the room

Larek and Serena grabbed Liz's arm and pulled her back. When they pulled her back she turned and looked at them.

"Come on it's time," Larek said.

Liz nodded her head and followed them out of the ballroom. Liz and Serena went to the rest room. When they walked into the restroom they snapped their fingers and were in different outfits. The girls were in belly dancing outfits. Larek started the music as they walked in. Liz and Serena were moving and shaking their hips as they moved around the room. Liz went up to Kivar and started to move around him.She was touching him as she danced. Kivar grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him.Liz and Kivar ground into each other as they danced. While they were dancing Liz got the key from Kivar, she pulled away and started to dance around the room, she went to the cage and grabbed Max by the shirt and kissed him. While Liz was kissing him she put the key into Max's hand and then she walked away. Max watched Liz dance then looked down at his hand and saw the key.

Max turned and unlocked his chains, then he handed the key to Michael and the others. They each unlocked their chain and looked around. Serena walked up to the cage and took the key from Micheal.

"Be ready . When we give the word be ready to go," Serena said.

"Who are you?" Max asked.

"You will find out soon enough. Be ready," Serena said.

Serena turned and saw Liz standing next to her dancing. They both turned to look at Larek.They both nodded their heads.

All of a sudden the power went out. Liz and Serena opened the cage and pulled Max and the others out. They pulled them across the room and out the doors.

Everyone ran down the hallway and out the front door where they saw Larek with a wagon waiting for them.

"Get them on now," Larek said.

When everyone got on the wagon Larek got off the wagon.

"Go," Larek said.

"What about you?" Serena asked.

"I'll follow you," Larek said.

Liz and Serena got the wagon moving and the skins started to chase them. Serena and Liz Made the wagon go as fast as it could then Liz raised her hand and blasted a tree. The tree fell over and blocked the skins and a few minutes later they were back at their castle. Liz snapped her fingers and they were all in Liz's room. Max and the others looked at the three people that helped them get away from Kivar.

"Who are you? And why did you help us?" Max asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar{CC, Mature}Chapter 86 Pg15 1/10

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Princess Of Antar
Chapter 87

"You know who we are. And you know why we helped you,"Larek said.

"Take off the hoods and capes and let us see who you really are," Michael said.

"Do you really want to know who we are?" Larek asked.

"Yes. Now take them off," Max said

"Fine," Larek said.

Liz, Larek and Serena took off their hooded capes. When Max and the others saw it was Liz, Larek and Serena standing in front of them they were shocked.

"Wait you tell me you were the belly dancer that kissed me?" Max asked.

"Yes I was," Liz smiled.

"I can't believe you three got us out of there," Michael said.

"Is that good or bad?" Larek asked

"I think it's good," Liz said.

"So this is what you had planned?" Kyle asked.

"Yes, this is what we had planned. I'm glad that it worked," Liz said.

"Yeah, me too," Kyle said as he gave Liz a hug.

"Is the war still coming?" Maria asked as Kyle and Liz broke their hug...

"Yes. The weird thing is we don't know when but we know it's on its way." Larek said.

"So, are we ready for it when it happens?"Max asked.

"Yes we're ready for it." Larek said.

"What will happen to the people in town?" Tess asked.

"We will bring them inside the castle and hide some while some fight with us," Serena said.

"Do you know who fights and who hides?" Isabel asked.

"It's up to the people to decide who will or won't fight," Larek said.

"Okay, that sounds good," Michael said.

"Don't worry the kids will be safe when the war happens," Serena said.

"I'm going to change clothes. Be back in a few," Liz said.

Liz walked into her room and shut the door and went straight to the bathroom to change her clothes. When she came back into the waiting room Max was there waiting for her. She walked past Max and went out onto the balcony and looked up at the stars and then she looked down and saw how quiet the town was.

"What are you doing?" Max asked

She turned and looked at Max and they just stood and watched each other.

"What?" Liz asked.

"I was just wondering what you were doing out here," Max said.

"I was getting some fresh air,"

"Oh that seems like a good idea," Max said.

"Um, yeah," Liz said.

"Liz I wanted to say thank you for getting us out of there," Max said.

"I'm glad we did before Kivar did something to you," Liz said.

"So am I," Max said.

"Liz?" Larek yelled.

Liz and Max walked back into the waiting room where Larek and others were sitting.

"What is it?" Liz asked.

"We all need to practice our powers some more. Do you think Molly will let us practice in the clearing?" Larek asked.

"I think so. But you need to ask Milly," Liz said.

"We'll ask her in the morning. All we need to do is hide Max and the others til the war," Larek asked.

"Why?" Michael asked

"Because you need to be hiding. We never know when and where Kivar's men are," Serena said.

"So you're telling us they could be here right now,"Alex asked.

"No they are not here. But when you're in town and out in the woods they could be there without anyone knowing," Larek said

"So now we've got to be on out toes," Kyle said.

"Yes," Larek said.

Liz looked at Larek and knew he went into protective mood. Which was kind of bad and scary. Liz turned and looked at Serena.

Liz and Serena both knew what Larek's protective mode was like. Maria and Tess noticed the look Liz and Serena were giving each other.

"OK well that is it. We should get some rest since we are starting training at 6 a.m.," Larek said.

Liz, Serena, Max and friends watched as Larek walked away. Maria and Tess turned and looked at Liz and Serena.

"OK what gives with the look you gave each other," Maria asked.

"Yeah," Tess said.

"Larek did this when I got here. He went into protective mode major," Liz said

"Did it get worse?" Alex asked.

"Yes. Larek had us practicing from morning til night," Serena said.

"What happened?" Michael asked.

"Let's just say we were sore and tired after all the practice Larek had us do. We slept for days afterward," Liz said.

"Is he in that mood now?" Tess asked.

Liz and Serena both looked at each other then looked at Max and the others.

"What?" Isabel asked

"Yes he is in the protective mode. And it may turn worse when he is in that mode," Liz said.

"How bad can it be?" Tess asked

"On a scale between 1 to 20. Or worse," Serena said.

"Yeah, it can get worse ," Liz said.

"We'd better get some sleep since we have to get up early," Serena said.

Everyone looked at each other then went to their rooms. After everyone went to their rooms they shut the doors and went to bed.

In the morning

Liz woke up screaming. She looked around trying to figure out just what had happened and that is when Liz realize she had a bad vision. As she sat up Serena ran into the room and looked at Liz.

"Are you OK?" Serena asked.

Liz nodded her head.

"What did you see?" Serena asked.

"Kivar is pissed. He's coming," Liz said.

"We'll be ready," Serena said.

"That is the thing. Kivar and his army will be here when we least expect it," Liz said.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar{CC, Mature}Chapter 87 Pg15 1/22

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Princess Of Antar
Chapter: 88

"Liz don't worry we will be ready for him," Serena said.

Right at that moment Kivar appeared on a screen before both girls and they looked at him in surprise...

"What do you want Kivar?" Liz asked.

"I'm sorry to hear that you got sick and needed to go home," Kivar said.

"Thank you for your concern but as you can see I'm fine now. What can I do for you?" Liz asked

"I wanted to let you know that some prisoners escaped. There is a huge reward for them, so if you go riding be careful,"Kivar said.

"What are they wanted for?" Liz asked.

"They killed four of my men and the men in the group tried to rape three women that tried to serve them food," Kivar said.

"Oh, we will keep an eye out for them then," Liz said.

"And we will let you know if we see them," Serena said

"OK then you girls have a good day," Kivar said before he vanished and the screen went black.

Liz and Serena looked at each other before Liz stood up and walked into the bathroom, and a few seconds later Liz walked out of the bathroom wearing a blue gown. The girls walked out of the room and into the waiting room and into the waiting room where they saw Max and their friends sitting around. When Max turned and saw Liz and Serena he knew something was wrong and he stood up. Michael and the others turned and watched...

"What is it?" Max asked.

"You are all wanted," Liz said.

"What?" Michael barked...

"You are wanted for escaping prison. killing four guards and the men for trying to rape the women that served your food," Liz said.

"Liz, Serena they didn't do that. Please believe us?" Isabel said.

"Isabel we know they didn't do it. Kivar is setting you all up," Liz said.

"But why?" Alex asked.

Everyone was looking at each other in shock then Serena noticed an expression on Liz's face that she didn't like...

"Liz? what is it?" Serena asked.

When Liz didn't answer her. She started to get worried. Serena placed her hand on Liz's shoulder.

"Liz? answer me," Serena said.

A few seconds later Liz turned and looked at Serena.

"What happened?" Serena asked.

"Get the people into the castle now," Liz said.

"What? why?" Serena asked.

"Its coming," Liz said.

"What is coming?" Michael asked.

"Michael come here and I'll show you," Liz said.

Michael walked up to Liz, and reached out and touched her hand.

When they touched hands Michael saw what would happen to them and the people. All of a sudden Michael and Liz could hear each other in their heads.

"Michael I hope you can hear me. We need to get everyone in the castle before it is too late," Liz thought.

"Liz I hear you. I hope you can hear me. We will get everyone safely into the castle, don't worry," Michael thought.

Liz ad Michael were both shocked. When they let go of each others hands they stared at each other for a moment and then Liz sent another message...

"Michael, Serena and I are glad that you are our brother. And we love you,"

Liz waited a couple of minutes but she didn't hear Michael.

"So see know you know," Liz said

"Don't worry, the people will be safe," Michael said.

"I'm holding you to that," Liz said.

"Um, Michael what did you see?" Alex asked

"We need to get the people in now. Kivar and his men will be here to start the war," Michael said

"OK. Then lets do this," Kyle said

Liz turned and looked at Max, Alex and Kyle.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Liz asked.

"Yes. We'd better do this now before things get crazy," Max said.

"OK then lets do it," Liz said.

Liz walked up to the intercom and hit speak.

"All guards I need you to get the towns people in the castle immediately, its a life or death situation. We need to put the people in the south wing, the one that has not be used in a while. Start garthering the people now," Liz yelled.

"Where is Larek?" Serena asked

"Who knows with Larek. Come on we need to get the people in," Liz said.

Liz and the rest of the group ran out of Liz's room,ran down the hallway and down the stairs. They went out the front door and started to help the guards get the people inside. The guards even went to the people's houses to get those who couldn't walk and were blind. After all the towns people were in the castle the servants put them in the south wing. Every family was put into a room and each room looked like it was a house. The towns people were really grateful to the princess and her friends. After the people were in their rooms Liz gathered everyone into her room. A few seconds later there was a knock on the door. Michael walked to the door and opened it and there stood Larek and a guard. Michael turned and looked at Liz then stepped back to allow Larek and the guard to walk in. Liz could tell Larek was pissed and Liz was mad at Larek.

"My lady this person said he is your brother in law, is he telling the truth?" the Guard asked.

Liz and Serena looked at each other then looked at the guard and then at Larek, Larek looked very mad.

"Yes, he's my brother in law. Will you start questioning him to make sure he is Larek," Liz said.

"Yes, my lady," yhe Guard said.

"Good take him to the chair, the men here will help you while me and the ladies have a talk," Liz said.

"Yes my lady," the Guard said.

Liz and the girls went to the bed room while the guard and guys went to work on Larek.

Meanwhile In Liz's Room:

Liz and the girls sat on the bed and looked at each other a minute before one of them spoke...

"Why did you do that?" Maria asked

"I just wanted to make sure that he is really Larek. Not a shapeshifting skin," Liz said

"That is understandable, and I agree with Liz," Serena said.

"Did Larek know you both were goign to do this to him?" Maria asked.

"No. We thought if we didn't tell then we would be safer because they would never know about it," Serena said.

"That is a good idea," Tess said.

"Question. Will Alex, Kyle, Max and Michael go through this also?" Isabel asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar{CC, Mature}Chapter 88 Pg16 1/31

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Princess Of Antar
Chapter: 89

"Yes I'm afraid they will ,"Serena said.

"And what about us?" Maria asked.

"Oh that's easy, let's all hold hands and close out eyes," Serena said.

The girls closed their eyes and thought of each other. Liz and Serena each touched the girls hands. The girls felt a little zap and after that they let go of their hands and all looked at each other.

What did you both do?" Maria asked.

"Well you felt that zap right?" Serena asked.

all the girls nodded their heads.

"OK. so that zap you felt will make it easy for us to know if it is really you," Liz said.

"How will you know that it is us?" Tess asked.

"Just trust us we will know," Serena said.

"I wonder how Larek and the guys are doing,"Maria said.

Right at that moment the lights flickered and all the girls looked at each other.

"What was that?" Maria asked.

"Oh that was the guards testing my husband," Serena said.

"You're not worried?" Maria asked in shock...

"No. I know they have to do this...I can't remember if Larek knew or not," Serena said.

"Oh," Tess said.

"So Liz, since you've been here what have you done besides practice your powers and belly dancing?" Isabel asked.

"You already know what I've done, and, oh yeah, I've got something for you," Liz said as she turned and opened a drawer.

Liz grabbed what was in the drawer and turned and looked at Isabel,

"Here this belongs to you. Serena and I thought you would want this," Liz said.

"What is it?" Isabel asked.

"Open it and find out," Liz said.

Isabel opened the box and saw it was a book, she opened the book to the first page. read it and then looked at Liz.

"How did you find this?" Isabel asked.

"Lonnie, who is a spirit, took Serena and me where she hid it in her past life and we thought you should have it," Liz said.

"Thank you.This is so great. I can't wait to find out about the past," Isabel said.

"Tess we have a surprise for you too," Liz said.

"What kind of surprise?" Tess asked.

"Wait and see. Ava please come forward?" Liz asked

Ave appeared and walked up to Liz and the girls..

"So what do you need?" Ava asked.

"I know you might have a problem with what I am about to ask of you," Liz said cautiously...

"Just ask away," Ava said.

"Will you please show Tess both your pasts and what you told me?" Liz asked.

"Sure, I'll show all of you," Ava said

"How?" Maria asked.

"Just watch," Ava said

Ava walked up to the screen on the wall and touched it and when she touched it the screen showed everything that had happened in her prior life. The secret meetings between Max and Liz, how they met, how close Max and Liz became. what happened when they were at dances and how they all met and became close friends. The girls saw how Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess died, then the girls saw how Liz and Maria died. After all that the Tess was finished the girls sat down and looked around.

"Wow, I didn't know we were all so close. I'm glad I know now.," Tess said

"I agree with Tess, I'm glad I know too," Isabel said.

"You know this is weird," Maria said

"No I don't know, what is weird?" Liz asked

"You, Serena, Isabel and Tess were friends in the past life like you are now," Maria said.

"True. But we had other friends in you so that makes us like sisters too," Tess said.

"Yeah, we're the five sisters who don't take crap from anyone," Maria said

"Yeah, we are," Tess said.

All the girls laughed as they went to sit down and the door opened. The girls turned and saw the guys all standing in the doorway.

"What?" Serena asked.

"Larek is Larek. And he is mad at you for putting him through the test without telling him," Alex said.

"So what are we going to do?"Serena asked.

"Serena I wouldn't ask," Liz said as she looked at Max.

"Where is Larek?

"He is in the waiting room. He wants to talk to you alone," Kyle said.

"Fine .... I'll be right back," Serena said as she walked past the guys.

Max and Michael shut the door and stood in front of it. Liz and the other girls looked at the guys and knew something is wrong.

"What is wrong?" Maria said.

"Nothing. Larek wanted us to keep you here. So they could talk," Michael said.

"Really?" Tess asked.

Yes really," Max and Michael said

"OK. Fine," Tess said.

"So what is going on in here?" Max asked

"Ava let us see our past lives were. And how it all began and ended," Tess said.

"That must have been interesting," Michael said

"Yeah it was," Maria said.

While they were talking Liz walked out onto the balcony and looked towards the woods. She closed her eyes and tried to contact Milly and Serena. When she reached them she told them that the war was coming and it was going to be a bad one. Her parents told her they were ready and a few seconds later Liz open her eyes. She turned and saw Max standing next to her, they stood and looked at each other and then Max asked...

"Is it the war....?"

"Yes, " Liz said

"Liz, after this war we need to have a talk," Max said.

"What do we need to talk about?" Liz asked
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar{CC, Mature}Chapter 89 Pg16 2/10

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Princess Of Antar
Chapter: 90

"Liz, we need to decide if we are you know?" Max said.

"No I don't know. Why don't you tell me," Liz said

"I don't know if," Max said

"Yeah, I get it. Here keep these til you decide," Liz said as she took of her wedding ring.

"Liz?" Max asked

"Max we've both changed, you need to decide if you can handle the new me," Liz said

"Liz?"

"Til you decide, stay away from me," Liz said before walking away.

Max grabbed Liz by the arm and turned her to face him.

"Liz you'll find out my answer after the war," Max said

"Max, don't make promises you can't keep," Liz said before walking away

Liz walked back into her room and walked into the bathroom, turned and locked the door. She went and sat down on the toilet seat.

Meanwhile in the outer room

The girls and the guys stopped talking when Liz walked past them and they all looked at each other and then at the looked door.

A few seconds later Max walked into the room and everyone turned and looked at him.

"What happened?" Serena asked.

"I don't know, all I know for sure is that Liz gave me back her wedding ring," Max said

"Why? What happened?" Maria asked.

"Talk to Liz. All I know is I have from now til the end of the war to decide if I want this new Liz. And the weird thing is I don't know how that happened," Max said.

"OK so you need to decide if you want this new Liz. I think you already decided when you married her," Maria said.

"Yeah, I agree with Maria," Alex said.

"I know. I'm trying to figure out how the hell this happened. All I told her was we need to talk after the war then all of a sudden I get her wedding ring back. I don't get this," Max said.

"Max you and Liz need to talk and figure out what you both want before it is too late," Isabel said.

"How am I suppose to talk to her when she told me to stay away and leave her alone," Max asked

"Max you and Liz need to talk. And you need to do it soon," Tess said.

"I know," Max said.

"Come on we need to go and get some rest," Michael said.

Everyone but Max left Liz's room and Max went into the bedroom and sat on the bed. A few seconds later the bathroom door opens and Liz sees Max sitting on the bed, she stops in the doorway and looks at Max.

"What are you doing in here?" Liz asked

"I think it's time for us to talk once and for all," Max said.

"What is there to talk about?" Liz asked

"There is a hell of a lot to talk about?" Max said

"Fine lets talk then,"

"Liz when you left I worried sick about you. I didn't know if you were dead, alive or even in prison. But when we got here you seemed different. I was in shock. I didn't know about all the things you were doing and now that I know all I can think is, I don't want to lose you,"

"Max, I was worried about you too, I didn't know what was going on. I didn't know if you were with your parents or still on the run... I didn't know if the special unit had gottn you or not. I didn't even know if you were dead or alive but I knew I wanted to help these people," Liz said.

"Why?" Max asked

"Because I knew that is what you would do," Liz said.

"Did you ever wonder what was going on? What happened to your husband and your friends? Did you ever care if we were dead or alive?" Max asked as he raised his voice.

"Yes,I did wonder about you, I just told you that. I was wondering how you were doing and if you were dead or alive. I was so worried that I dream walked you and the others for weeks. I know everything you were doing and what you all were worried about. And I know all the things that happened til you got here," Liz said as she raised her voice.

Meanwhile in the waiting room

Michael and the rest of their friends heard what Max and Liz were talking about and they noticed how loud the conversation was getting.

"Should we go in there?

"No. They need to talk things out. Maybe then they can finally be together," Larek said.

Or they could just kill each other," Kyle said.

That is not funny," Tess said

"I know, but this is crazy. Max and Liz have not had a fight since high-school," Kyle said.

"Yeah, that is true," Alex said.

"Its weird that they are arguing now. It's been so long," Kyle said.

"I hope they can work everything out." Isabel said.

"Let's leave them alone and wait til morning to see how it went," Larek said.

Everyone said "Agreed,"

Everyone changed clothes and went to bed. It didn't take long before they were fast asleep.

Meanwhile in Liz's room.

Liz and Max sat looking at each other.

"What do you mean?" Max asked.

"Max I know you still dream about the white room and what they did to you. I know you can't sleep some nights and that you try to do exercises to make yourself sleep. Does anyone besides me know?" Liz asked.

"No. No ones knows. I don't want anyone to know," Max said.

"How long have you had these nightmares?" Liz asked.

"I have had them since you got me out of the white room," Max said.

"Have you talked to Isabel or Michael?" Liz asked

"No. I don't want to be a bother to them," Max said

"You would never be a bother to them. You know they love you," Liz said.

"I love them too. Liz you know I love you. And I will always love you," Max said.

"I know. And you know I love you. And I will always love you too," Liz said.

"Liz I want you to wear this ring," Max said.

"Max I want to wear the ring again. But you need to make sure you want me to wear the ring before you give the ring back," Liz said.

"Liz?" Max asked