Scribbles and Notes (M/M, K/T, TEEN) 1/1

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

vegas312
Addicted Roswellian

Scribbles and Notes (M/M, K/T, TEEN) 1/1

Post by vegas312 »

Title: Scribbles and Notes
Author: Vegas312
Disclaimer: I do not own Roswell, so really don't sue me because I'm uber broke.
Rating: TEEN
Coupling: M/M, K/T
Summary: Post ARCC. What happens when two couples find themselves bored in class?
AN: This is for Ella1022, who placed a bid on me for the Support Stacie's Spring Author Auction and asked for some lamptrimmer and candy. Just a short drabble to get my feet back into writing again. It looks like I might be finally over that writer's block, so woohoo. Enjoy!
Word Count: 549, just a drabble.

‘I hate you.’

‘Ditto.’

‘I hope you choke on your Saturn rings.’

‘I don’t know whether you’re insulting Jose’s cooking or whether you’re thinking about me kissing you.’

‘Desperate much?’

‘Are you?’

Their friends would say that their relationship consisted mostly of hastily scribbled death notes and sarcastic verbal duels. A twisted version of foreplay if you will, but somehow despite the on again, off again, on again, and off again rollercoaster that was their relationship it always came back to those last scribbled words.

‘I love you.’

‘I love you too.’

‘You still owe me $65 for a new bumper.’

‘Women! You have a one track mind.’

‘Yeah, a one track mind of $65 plus tax, which I better be receiving some time soon.’

‘Bite me, Blondie.’

‘#@!&’

“Kyle, should we worry about Maria and Michael? Is that a stuffed alien she’s stabbing over there?” Tess leaned across her desk to get a better look at what the other blonde girl was up to.

“Whoa, whoa! Let’s not get too close to a stabbing Deluca.“ Kyle pulled her away from peeking over at Maria’s desk. “When it comes to Michael and Maria, I’ve learned that its better to stay out of their way when they’re in their mating mode.”

“Mating mode? You really got to stop watching Animal Planet. Mating mode. Really. We’ve got to expand your education, and find you another channel to watch.”

“I’m not watching chick flicks!”

“They’re not chick flicks! They’re period pieces.”

“I don’t care what they are. Two hours of watching the main characters do nothing more than hold hands and staring love struck at each other definitely qualifies it as a chick flick.”

“You wouldn’t know a good movie unless it involved something blowing up. I’m starting to wonder whether Maria has a little Kyle doll I can borrow.” She glared at him before turning back to the lecture in front of her while ignoring him. Tess was startled a few minutes later when Michael passed her a note while mouthing, ‘from the Buddha idiot behind you.’

Rolling her eyes, she opened it to find, ‘I’m sorry,’ scribbled across it. Taking a pencil she wrote back, ‘I hope your Playboy magazines go moldy,’ before throwing the note at Kyle.

‘That’s just wrong. A guy’s playboy is sacred.’

‘Really? Remind me to set them on fire.’

‘Have you been taking mean lessons from Deluca?’

‘No, but I hope you choke on a Men in Blackberry pie later today.’

‘Tess! Stay away from the pie.’

‘#@&$!’

‘I can’t believe you said that. Actually I can if you’ve been hanging around Maria. Look, why don’t we take another page from Guerin and Deluca, and end this the way they always end their odd love notes? I’ll go first, so you can stop giving me that I’ll zap you with my ray eyes look. I love you.’

‘I love you too, but you’re so watching something else besides the Animal Planet channel.’

He stuck his tongue out at her before turning back to his work. Smoothing out the creases in the torn notebook paper that had carried all their messages, he folded it and stuck it in his binder that carried similar notes. He smiled as he thought about their own version of love notes.