The Hotel (M/M , Adult) 1/1 5.9.09

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

simplyshiny
Enthusiastic Roswellian

The Hotel (M/M , Adult) 1/1 5.9.09

Post by simplyshiny »

Title: The Hotel (Sorry I couldn't think of a better name, but since thats what I was saving this story as, that's what I've been thinking of it as...I know my other story has gone by the wayside, but I have horrible writers block, So I've written this one hoping to unblock the other one!)

Disclaimer- I don't own Roswell, that Melinda Metz and Fox yadayada, you know
Category- MM
Rating- Mature.
Warning: this is basically a smut one shot. You don't like sex, then don't read it!
Summary: Three weeks after leaving the group finally stops at a hotel for the night...

~*~*~*~

Michael nearly breathed a sigh of relief when Max said they would be stopping at a hotel that night, it had been nearly three weeks since the left Roswell, three weeks of constant running and being in such close quarters with Maria, in the dead of summer, watching her glisten with sweat and snap at him at least twice a day was nearly unbearable. Not many people would believe it, because he spent so much time complaining about it, but he found her nearly irresistible when she was angry, her eyebrows would arch and then furrow, and her mouth would form a little pout, she’d cross her arms, and he couldn’t help but notice the way her breasts pushed together…he squirmed, pants already feeling tight and looked out the window, and started thinking about…mud. Hell, that didn’t do help, it only reminded him of trying to forget her, which brought him back around to her anger and those. Luckily he had a distraction get his mind off of illicit thoughts of his girlfriend when Max pulled into the motel, and as he helped Kyle unload the bags, he tried not to think of the first time he and Maria spent the night together. He and Max went into the office to get several rooms, but the damn old man behind the counter was going so slow!

“This century, grandpa” Michael complained

“A little antsy are we?” Max asked smiling

“Yeah, well, no offence Maxwell, but being stuck in a hot, smelly bus with four other people isn’t how I expected to spend my first weeks back with Maria.” He grabbed the keys from the old man and rushed outside. But he stopped short when he saw Kyle sitting on the curb surrounded by bags in front of an empty parking spot where the van had once been.

“Where the hells the van!” Michael cried

“As soon as you left the girls formed a little girly circle and were all giggling and whispering, it all looked innocent till they went all warrior princess on me and demanded the keys, Maria slapped them from my hands! You are a brave man, Michael”

“Where’d they go?!”

“I don’t know but the said we had better get this luggage into the rooms, then go get some food at the diner over there,” he said pointing to a restaurant across the parking lot “They sounded pretty serious, it was like Children of the corn except Women…”

Max sighed “I wish they hadn’t gone off on their own, we should really stick together”

Kyle laughed “Aw forget it man, they probably just ran off to get their nails done and get pedicures and stuff “

“Alright, well, I guess getting something to eat wouldn’t be a bad idea, lets take this stuff to the rooms, we’ll meet back out here in fifteen minutes?”

Michael grumbled and headed to his room, he threw the bags down on the bed wishing it was a pretty blonde instead of ugly black bags, and walked to the bathroom, not even looking at the rest of the room. He turned the faucet, making sure the water was as cold as it could get and stood under the meager dribble, but it did it’s job. He cooled down enough to clear his head, got dressed and headed to meet two of the people he wished he wasn’t. He, Kyle and Max went to ‘Sally’s Wings, Chicken and Buffet’ they all ate as fast as they could, but when they got back to the motel, the old blue van was still nowhere to be seen. He stalked away from Max and Kyle who began to voice their concerns and into his hotel room, he was sure nothing was wrong, he’d know if something was wrong. He flopped down on the bed and flipped on the TV, stopping at a baseball game, something he normally wouldn’t watch, but in the middle of the summer there was no hockey and no football and something had to get his mind off of what he wished was going on in that bed right now. In fact, he was kind of angry at Maria for wanting to go off with the girls rather rush to the bedroom with him. But not soon after, the door opened and Maria breezed into the room,

“Spaceboy! Im here!” she cried smiling.

He didn’t ask where she had been or how she got in, in fact, he didn’t ask her anything at all.

“Aren’t you going to ask where I was?” she fumed, standing in front of the TV.

Feigning indifference to her anger, he tried to look around here “Where were you?”

“Shopping!” she said happily

“Big surprise”

“You wanna see what I got?”

“I’d like to see this game”

She turned and looked at the screen and her eyes darkened “Oh we’ll see about that” she stormed off to the bathroom and slammed the door.

He waited for her to come out, maybe he had messed it up, went too far, just when he thought she wouldn’t come out the door opened. His eyes widened as she stepped out, he let his eyes see her high, strap-y black heels, he then followed her long, beautiful legs up and saw she was wearing an impossibly short, green satin robe. She walked over and stood in front of him again, jutting her him to one side, she put her and there and smiled at his reaction.

He swallowed and tried to find his words “Where…what..what are you wearing?”

“ah ah ah” she said “you said you would rather see the game”

quickly he grabbed the controller, aimed it around her body and turned the TV off, and threw the controller across the room.

“Game gone, TV gone, it’s all you now”

She smiled again “That’s better, now lets see what I have on here. Slowly, impossibly slowly, she untied the belt and let the robe drop down her shoulders. A green, gartered corset covered in black lace almost made him stop breathing.

“You like? The girls and I decided we needed to do something nice for the men we loved, something nice that would benefit us too that is.”

Michael just nodded, still unable to breath.

“Well, you know what I like about this robe? It has pockets, you may think that’s not very sexy, but you can keep some great stuff in here” She bent down, making sure to turn around and keep her ass in there air while she did so, and picked up the robe, and reached into the pocket. She turned around to show him what was in her hands. A pair of handcuffs. She smiled mischievously then crawled on the bed, straddling herself over his stomach and grabbing his hands to handcuff them to the bed behind him, making sure her breasts were positioned right over his head as she did. It took her a couple of tries, but Michael didn’t move, entranced by her beauty, well, beauty of her breasts, but as she sat back and his eyes took in her face, her long, curly hair; deep green eyes, smoldering with passion; and her luscious, full lips which she brought to his and deepened the kiss that they had both been waiting weeks for. He breathed in her sent as he kissed her, feeling more at home in her arms then he had ever had. She broke the kiss then, smiling at Michael’s confused expression and came back down on his neck, sucking for a few minutes, before moving down his neck and to his shirt which she began to unbutton, before sitting up. It was Michael’s turn to laugh at her little pout, she hadn’t thought everything through before handcuffing him. She shrugged, ignoring his laugh, and dove for his chest, trailing small wet kisses down his stomach, she barely stopped at the edge of his jeans before discarding them and his underwear so she could fully see his erected cock, she admired it for a second before diving down again, taking his cock in one hand she slowly circled her tongue around the tip and down the shaft before taking it fully in her mouth. It didn’t take him long to come. He had long been bereft of this feeling and was much too excited to have her back. She smiled as she made her way back up to him, swallowing the cum as she went. She leaned down and kissed him hard, so he could taste himself, and before she knew it, Michael had freed himself from the handcuffs and pinned her beneath him. She looked shocked for a second before he leaned in for a kiss. She smiled and pushed down on the top of his head. She may no longer be on top, but there was no way she was giving up her power. Michael obliged and bent down above her waist to remove the small, lace panties and went to work, tickling her with his tongue, he buried himself in her, fully enjoying her moaning from above him. He brought himself back up and leaned on one elbow, and looked Maria in the eyes. Neither said anything but the smoldering passion made the room electric. She smiled wickedly and wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him closer to her. Knowing already exactly what she wanted he positioned himself and plunged into her, pulling out almost all the way, then plunging deeper then before. Maria threw her head back, and cried out
“Oh, god Michael…Michael….Mi-” she couldn’t finish the last ‘Michael’ because he plunged back into her and she gasped in pleasure. She decided she had enough of being on the bottom and pushed him over, sitting up and letting him take her breasts in his well trained hands. She threw her head back and pumped as he massaged her breasts, coming up soon to meet her and take a breast in his mouth, that was all she could take, she let herself go and at her carnal cry, he too released himself into her, falling back onto the pillow and letting her fall down next to him.
Michael felt was in heaven, no, he was beyond heaven. He wasn’t sure where he was, but even heaven couldn’t feel this good. Forget about running, he was never leaving this hotel room, Never leaving this bed. Staying right here in Maria’s arms was the perfect solution to all his problems…of course, it wouldn’t take the FBI long to find them…
Thanks Singerchic4!!
Mamma Mia! Michael and Maria!
Watch my Candy Video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D719jj_1eg
R.I.P. Precious Gem
Break the Silence
http://www.ovarian.org/