Spiritual Essence (CC, M/L, Adult)10/16/09 Chpt 11*Complete*

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Spiritual Essence (CC, M/L, Adult)10/16/09 Chpt 11*Complete*

Post by Hunter »

Banner made by me last year in september so I may change it later. :mrgreen:

Title: Spiritual Essence

Disclaimer: I own nothing roswell and no infringement is intended.

Author: Hunter

Summary: What happens when you realise you're not who you think you are?

Rating: Adult

Pairing: M/L

Author's note: Follows up from the first story 'Cry of the heart' Cry of the Heart
it would be best to read it so this story would make sense. I'm busy these days so feedback will be most appreciated and it will motivate me to continue with this series.

2nd installment of the DREAMER SERIES

Chapter One

3 Months Later...

The soft low hum of the song played in tune with the calm background as Liz helped to put away the dishes. It was a normal lazy Sunday evening and the crash down was closed early. Max sat on one of the stools at the counter, watching his Liz with a cute smile as she moved about, putting things away.

She noticed he was smiling at her and could hear his thoughts. She smiled back at him too. The sweet moment being shared between them. They were still, gazing at each other as they wore their warming smiles for each other.

They've been through so much together and the past three months they have been putting their lives back together, getting back to normal life and both realized they needed each other more then ever. Their relationship was stronger then ever too.

"Hey." She blushed shyly as she caught his gaze.

"Hey to you." He answered back in husky whisper.

She moved closer to him and placed her fingers of his own, tracing each line. Max brushed his thumb over her small hand, loving the soft texture of her skin.

"You know we can take this upstairs Max." Shivered Liz as her body hummed with anticipation.

Max hadn't made love to her for a while now and she guessed he had a big surprise waiting for her because she could feel his arousal evidently through their connection.

"Hmmm sounds good." Max nuzzled her neck and pulled her body closer to his own. Her stomach was pressed against his abs and she could feel the hardness pressing into her.

"Max...seriously...I'm so ready right now." Liz gasped as Max ran his hands up and down her back, almost teasing her to imagine he would pull her uniform off and take her right here.

Why not? The cafe was closed and it was a free house for Liz tonight. She wouldn't mind Max making love to her almost everywhere in the building. She wanted his body pumping in hers.

Max cupped Liz's ass cheeks and sucked on her neck. "How wet are you?".

She shivered when she heard his thoughts in her mind. "Very."

Max hissed and sucked harder on her delicate neck, hard enough to leave a hickey. There was nothing more he'd love to do then take her right now. Feeling those hot tight walls clamping around his very hard cock..

But it would ruin his surprise for her.

"Baby..." Max removed his lips from her neck. "I'm sorry but I can't...yet.."

Liz pouted. "But it's been so long.." She pulled back to stare at his face. "Don't you miss being inside my wet hot body?".

Max groaned at the mental image Liz put in his mind. "More than anything Liz."

A naked wet Liz...and his hormones running wild...not a good combination right now. "Just wait some more baby.." Max brushed his thumb over her bottom lip. "Then I'll make love to you so much that you will be sore." He promised.

Liz shivered at her soul mate’s words. "Okay." She sighed. Whatever Max had for her, she knew it would not be good but there was no words for it and she couldn't wait for that day to come...

"Micheal..." Maria gasped as Micheal caressed her thighs. During the last three months, they had gotten pretty close. Closer then ever. Although none of them had made love yet, Micheal was ready for commitment and Maria could feel his dedication towards her. Micheal was afraid to lose Maria, this was the truth. He hated himself for wasting so much time and leaving Maria to pine for him.

Now he wanted to make sure she knew that he loved her just as much and he was ready to give her what was rightfully hers. Himself.

"I love you.." Micheal panted as he spread her bare legs further, you know that.

Maria nodded with unshed tears as moment of their foreplay flashed before her eyes. He had been so tender and loving, she had never known he had that side to him.

Unsure of what to do, Micheal grabbed her hips and slowly inched inside her. Maria almost hissed, feeling full at the joining of their bodies.

Both sobbed when they saw flashes of each other and began to feel each other's emotions running deep inside them. They could taste the sweetness of their lovemaking and from that moment, both of them knew that they were meant for each other.

"I'll never hurt you again". Promised Micheal as they both felt the climax of their lovemaking approach.

Waking up, Maria smiled when she noticed Micheal still lying next to her. He had kept true his promise and this brought so much joy in her heart. "I love you my space boy." She kissed his lips.

Throwing the sheets off herself, she went to shower and came back draped in a towel. Micheal was already up and he grinned when he saw her right before himself. "Hey you okay?".

"Just a bit..ouch." Maria rubbed her thighs together. "First time really bites huh?".

"Sorry." Micheal felt guilty that he had been unable to take the pain away of the loss of Maria's virginity.

"Don't be." Maria said and crawled on the bed to Micheal. "I love the soreness because it's a reminder of what we did." She wrapped her arms around Micheal. "We made love." She hugged him.

Micheal hugged her back and was grateful to have Maria in his life. "I love you so much."

"So do I.".

Isabel greeted her mother when she walked into the kitchen. Dianne, as usual was cooking and had a cheery smile on her face. "Isabel honey, hi."

"Hey mom, whatcha cooking?". Isabel peered over the sizzling pot.

"I don't know." Dianne honestly answered. "Smells too hot don’t you think?”

Isabel looked at the cookbook and then grabbed a few spices. "Here, mom, let me." Isabel added the spices and then mixed them in. "You added too much chilli." She smiled at her mother. "But the coriander powder will sort that out."

"You are much better then me." Dianne was impressed with her daughter.

"Just reading instructions from the book." Isabel shrugged and joined her father at the table. Phillip greeted his daughter and flipped through the newspaper.

Isabel grabbed some nachos and a bottle of Tabasco sauce to pour over the delicious snack. Phillip had noticed his children's appetite for Tabasco, it was another strange trait he found these days.

"So where's your friend Tess these days?". Phillip curiously asked.

Isabel almost gagged at the mention of Tess's name. "She left town, hated the heat."

Phillip raised his eyebrow and Isabel wondered what made her father suddenly ask for Tess. He hadn't asked about her over three months, since Tess had well..died much to her knowledge.

"Shame, Roswell is pretty great for a town. I love it here." Dianne admitted. "Do you still keep in touch with her? You guys were really close friends."

"Nah." Isabel shrugged. "She's moved on and made new friends." Isabel answered, wanting to change the topic of Tess. "Anyway, I'm going to start making some choices for universities."

Both parents seemed interested. "Yeah?".

"I'll be going to san Francisco." Isabel said, hoping they'd take the news well but both of their faces dropped.

"So they didn't take it well?". Alex asked Isabel as she narrated the story to him.

Isabel shook her head no. "If they continue to act like this...then I will be so hurt."

Alex pulled Isabel into his arms. "Sweetie." She hugged him back. "They'll come around."

"You sure about that?". Isabel's voice was muffled into his shirt.

"They're your parents and love you. It'll take them time because they love you but don't worry Izzy." Alex said, using her nickname, they had been very good friends during the last three months and had entered into a steady relationship. He was happy that Isabel was finally opening up to him and treating him the way he dreamed off.

"Thanks for being here for me Alex." Isabel whispered. "You're the best guy I could ever have."

And their relationship was cute. Alex loved everything about it.

"No problem." He smiled. "I'll always be there for you Isabel."

"Max." Kyle smiled. "Just the guy I wanted to see."

Max looked wary at Kyle as he stepped into his apartment just opposite Michael’s. He had moved out of his parent's home and into his own apartment to have more privacy and gain some independence. He was planning on a big surprise and didn't want any interruptions.

"Yes Kyle?". Max allowed him to step into his apartment.

"I've been meaning to ask you this..." Kyle sported his uneasiness on his face. "Say if I met a girl...do I get to tell her about us? I mean who you are...?"

Max laughed. "I thought that answer was obvious?".

"No...I just hate keeping secrets." Kyle pouted.

"Like the one where you pretended to sleep with Liz?".

Kyle rolled his eyes. "Urgh...Liz forced me and are you still holding on to that?".

"If I was, I would not be with Liz right now." Max answered.

After a pregant pause of silence Max continued. "Kidding but I understand why she did that."

"You do?".

"No one can know Kyle." Max answered in a firm voice. "You can't bring anyone else into this."

Kyle pouted. "Just checking."

"Is there anything else?".

Kyle glanced around Max's apartment. "Nah nothing apart from the fact that dad just asked me to give you these." He handed Max some dish washer detergent.

"Thanks." Max said, remembering he had given Jim some money to help him buy these little household things, he was still getting used to living as a sole owner of a property.

"No problemo." Kyle smiled. "So I'll see you around with Liz." Kyle nodded. "Bye Max."

"Bye Kyle." Max shut the door after Kyle's departure.

Max put the stuff away and then decided to head straight to bed. Falling into bed, with only his boxers on, Max fell into a deep sleep...where the dreams started....

and would forever change his world...

Last edited by Hunter on Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:51 am, edited 9 times in total.
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Spiritual Essence (CC, M/L, Adult) 3/19/09 Chpt 2

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the fb everyone ! :D

Carrie - Don't worry, you'll get your nookie sweetie :D
Carolyn
Cassie
trulov- thanks so much for your support to many of my fics, It means a lot to me that a gr8 writer like you enjoys my work.
destiny - Nice chatting with you destiny that day! Thanks for updating EPTAS for me. :D
Eve
Jan

Chapter Two

Crackling embers in the fire sung with the howling wind outside, he stood before the fireplace with his arms behind his back and thought about her. He had seen her around, she wasn't hard to miss since she was one of the most cherished. He loved it whenever she was around, catching glimpses of her.

Tonight was the ball, the ball where it had been a tradition to find a partner and settle down. It was one of the most prestigious nights and he had every intention of making sure this night would be truly unforgettable.

His mother, the queen had walked into the small office and he bowed down in courtesy of his mother. "Mother."

Junise looked at her son and smiled. She loved her dear son so much. After the death of her husband, her son had fulfilled every royal role and made sure the kingdom was up and running. She couldn't have asked for a better son. Not because he had became a great king but he had maintained his loyalty to his family as well. He could have throw her and his sister away, forcing her sister in a hellish marriage like some kings had done in the past, but her son's heart was like gold. Pure and beautiful.

"I see you're ready." She smiled as he stood up straight.

"Yes mother."

Junise cupped her son's cheek. "May god bless you with your soul mate." She had felt his love for a certain woman and only prayed that his tender heart could not be broken in the process. This was every mother's worry and fear that her child should not be hurt in any way.

"Thanks." He hugged his mother and wore a wide smile on his lips.

"I love you my Zan."

End of dream

Max's brows furrowed as the sleep slipped away and he rolled onto his back taking a deep breath. What a vivid little dream that was...

"What's wrong man?". Micheal asked, as he shoved a spoonful of cereal into his mouth.

Max sighed. "I don't know." He looked around, trying to contemplate whether to tell him or not. "I was having a dream last night."

Micheal almost chocked and put his hand up. "If it's about Liz and you then spare me the details, I don't need to know what my friend does with his love to ease his boner."

Max smirked and shook his head. "Yeah like I'd tell you that."

Micheal rolled his eyes. "Liz this and Liz that." He laughed.

"Funny, I heard you and Maria at it from across the road." Max scoffed with a smile on his lips which eventually shut Micheal up.

"Wait...you heard that?". Michael’s voice was quiet.

"The whole town thought an small earthquake had hit them."

Micheal almost chocked. "That obvious huh?" He raised an eyebrow at Max. "Remind me to get soundproof walls."

Settling the bowl down, Micheal grabbed a glass of water and washed his throat down. "I had a weird dream about me...my past life." Max said.

Micheal started at Max for a moment. "You mean you as King Zan?".

Max nodded. "I felt what he was feeling and the whole thing just felt real."

"Oh my god." Micheal stood up erect, Suddenly interested in the whole conversation. "What did you see?".

"Not much, I was standing near a fireplace in a small office room with books. I could hear the fire crackling and the wind howling outside, the smell of crushed chestnuts and pinewood....I could smell those and then the Queen mother...my mother walked in...she didn't look like the lady from the orb."

"Because Tess and Nasedo lied." Micheal muttered. "What did she look like? "

"Green eyes, dark brown hair." Max said. "She was very beautiful."

"Anything else?".

Max shook his head no. "Apart from the ball, she was talking about a ball that I was about to go to."

"Oh please don't tell me you meet Tess there."

Max cringed. "God I hope not."

Micheal sighed and sat down. "So this is your first time? Actually having those dreams?".

"When Tess tried to put those memories into my head, I knew they were fake. I just wasn't feeling them." Max confessed. "But this dream...god...I know within every fibre of my being that it's real. This is me. But why now? Why am I having this dream now when I'm about to move on with my life and be with my Liz?".

"Beats me." Micheal shrugged. "Just ignore it."

"Can I?".

"I would never want you to hold back your happiness because of your past Max, I don't care about the life we lived before if it doesn't bid us a future."

Max gulped. "You're right, I can't let this affect me."

"You're going to move on and forget this." Micheal said. "We're going to go shopping for the exotic wedding you're planning on and nothing will disturb us, not things from the past." Micheal told Max.

"Yes." Max agreed, wanting to put this behind him. "Thanks man."

"No problems, what are second in commands for?". He laughed.

Max punched on the shoulder. "Joker."

"God!".

Maria laughed at her small brunette friend. "Lol".

"I'm so freakin frustrated!". Liz sighed as she almost broke a glass. "Everything makes me just think of sex and how much I need Max right now."

Maria giggled as she watched Liz mutter to her about sex, the frustration was evident as Liz had never been pissed like this before. It was kind of cute and funny to watch her squirm like this. "Max has you under his rules huh?".

"Max is going to get a case of major blue balls for a lifetime if he does not..jesus, I can't even say it." Liz picked up the cloth and started to wipe the milkshake machine with it.

"Giving you your candy?". Maria suggested. "Gimme some sugar so I can spin cotton candy!".

Liz laughed at Maria's joke. "I love you."

Jeff walked in and the two girls instantly became silent. He hadn't picked up on their conversation but had heard Maria's joke and eyed the girls suspiciously. "Everything ok back there?".

"Yes sir..I mean Mr Parker." Maria answered in a tight voice, holding back the laughter that threatened to erupt.

He glanced at the girls before walking back through the door. Maria and Liz exchanged glances and waited for some time until they were sure no one was present. Both burst out laughing. "I can't beleive heard that!". Liz laughed.

Maria's face went red with shame and she covered it with her hands. "He's going to think I'm your bad influence."

"He's wondering what is going on with us two." Liz shook her head, grinning. "But he hopes it's nothing to do with sex." He voice went quiet..."Oh shit."

Maria removed her hands from her face. "Liz?".

"Oh god...I just read my dad's mind." Liz looked mortified

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Spiritual Essence (CC, M/L, Adult) 4/1/09 Chpt 3 p. 2

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the fb

Jan
Natalie
Eve
Carolyn (X2)
Destiny
Carrie
- I promise! Nookie will come soon!

Chapter three

"I think it's something to do with Max healing me." Liz concluded after a brainstorming session of conjuring up theories to her new found abilities. Maria had assumed she had a case of alien infection due to the ganderium or something while Liz thought off all the possibilities.

"Maybe he could be something sexually transmitted in a good way of course." Maria laughed. "Max must have passed on his alien thingy to you during sex."

Liz laughed. "That is the most ridiculous theory I've heard Maria, you can't get alien herpes."

"How do you know?". Maria prodded Liz. "You didn't have this before you guys well you know.."

"Made love." Liz finished. "No you're right but it's not that. I know it's not that.." Liz looked at her sparkling hands. "I've had this for quite some time now. It just kicked in now."

"Chica you're right. I had sex with Micheal and I'm not sporting any alien powers." Maria rolled her eyes.

"If I can read minds...that means I can help Max and the others." Liz beamed. "Finally I can be of some use."

"Liz...you've saved all of our asses from the damn apocalypse." Maria felt like shaking the sense into Liz. "You saw how we would end up without you. Heck, my life was the worst. I ended up as a hooker with flipping a houseful of kids. Max ended up just as bad by being locked up in a white room pushed out of his mind and what was even more bad that Tess was the friggin president."

"Yeah but what role do I actually play Maria?". Liz frowned. "Max is the healer, Isabel is the dream walker and Mike is the soldier..I got nothing."

"Which would make us nothing too Liz. Me, Alex and Kyle. If you feel like this, we are basically nothing." Maria snapped. "Do you want me to slap the hell out of you before that necklace." Maria pointed at the pendant Liz was wearing. "Knocks you out again and takes you to an alternate universe."

"With my mind reading powers, I can read whose the traitor and whose not." Liz wore a prideful grin.

"Don't be reading my mind." Maria raised her eyebrow at Liz. "It'll take you to a dark place." She said in a mock serious voice.

"I seriously doubt that."

Max arrived and knocked on the window, hoping not to startle Liz and Maria. "Hey Max." Liz jumped off her bed and pulled the window for Max to enter.

"I'm just going to hang downstairs." Maria said, already dragging herself towards the door.

"Hey Liz, Hi Maria." Max waved at Maria.

"Later Max." Maria hurried out of her friend's room to allow the two love birds some privacy.

"So?".

"I want to take you somewhere Liz." Max replied, looking deep into those doe brown eyes. "Will you come?".

"Of course silly." Liz nuzzled his neck. "You can take me anywhere." She teased with pun intended. "And I'll definitely come." She purred, reaching towards his manhood. "Question is...will you?".

Max groaned. "You know I will." He took her hand away from his rising arousal and laced his fingers with hers. "I want to show you something."

"Okay."

"Oh my god Max." Liz watched as Max shone light over the cave walls by the touch of his hand. "It's beautiful."

The symbols on the walls began to light up and dance in mid air as soft music began to play. "The granolith works in different ways." Max announced. "Apparently it recognises and blesses soul mates." He faced Liz and extended a hand towards her.

Liz placed her hand in his and let her fall into his embrace. He watched her with his warm honey eyes and she was sure that no ones eyes would ever be as unique like his. They were beautiful, there was no doubt about that but they were beckoning to Liz. She knew those eyes were perfect for her. Her soul was written in them.

"Wow, someone's been busy." Liz smiled, her cheeks sporting a small fine blush.

The white light crawled from the centre of the granolith and snaked itself around the tube, coiling it like it's prey. Liz noticed the smooth movement of the light and her eyes widened. "Is it supposed to do that?".

"I don't know." Max confessed. "It's probably starting it's ritual of indentifying our essences." He explained. It take taken him three months to work out one of the ways of the granolith, a complicated piece of technology that even the most elite intelligent antarians struggled to find out.

"I wonder if it works on humans." Liz bit her bottom lip. She knew she was slowly changing into an alien and it made her question her status. Was she a human or an alien or was she both? She didn't know. She hadn't even told Max yet and was worried the granolith would tell him for her.

"Don't be worried Liz." Max assured her, feeling her fear. "I'm always here for you."

"I know." Liz looked around nervously. "But there's..things...changing Max. I don't know who I am anymore." She confessed, feeling an overwhelming sensation of trepidation.

Max felt the same stab of fear and took a deep breath. This is why he decided to use the granolith. He wanted to find out who he really was and to confirm that Liz was his only soul mate. He was just as unsure as Liz was.

But he was certain about one thing, nothing could stop him from leaving Liz. Not even his origin.

"Liz no matter what changes, I will never abandon you." He told her.

"I know and I will never abandon you." Liz vowed back, cupping his face with her hands.

Smiling, Max reached in his pocket while Liz stepped back, watching him. He had two small ores in his hands and closed them into tight fists. Light shone in his fists and Liz watched mesmerised. Max burned away the area around the core and used his powers to form the platinum into a ring while shaping the diamond in his other hand.

Placing his hands together he fixed the diamond into the platinum band, forming a perfect cut diamond ring. Liz was beyond amazed by his ability. She was speechless as he got down on one knee.

"Everything we've been through, we done it together. Even apart." Max told her. "Now I know who I want to be with forever, facing the world together and Liz...there is no one in this entire universe I'd share my soul with apart from you." He "So Liz, do you want to be married to me?".

Liz couldn't help but grin. "What a silly question Max." She teased. "You know what the answer is." She stuck out her hand. "I want to be your wife and face the world with you."

Max slipped the ring on her finger and his eyes were swimming in tears. How much had he dreamed of this moment and it was now reality. For years he would fantasize about this. His heart was bathing in bursting bliss.

He rose up and noticed the same glassy shine in Liz's eyes. "I love you." She mouthed. The light from the granolith circled around them as they wrapped their arms around each other. Both gasped when they felt the essence of each other's souls matching their own.

"We're meant to be." Max realised.

They both were about to kiss but a thunderous noise crashed out from the granolith, hitting the spot right next to Max and Liz sending the couple falling a few feet away. Max held onto Liz and shielded her from any thread with his force field.

Both of them turned their faces towards the granolith and started in shock...

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Spiritual Essence (CC, M/L, Adult) 4/22/09 Chpt 4 p. 3

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the feedback everyone! :D

Carolyn
destiny
Natalie
Jan
Eve
Carrie
dreamerfiend
Cassie
Leo
Angeleyes
Jessah

Chapter Four

Max grabbed Liz and cautiously rose with her from the ground, their eyes remained on the scene before them. “What happened?” Liz was the first to break the silence.

“I don’t know.” Max whispered, eyes wide at the sight before them.

Both of them were enthralled at the emerald green beauty that spread before them. The granolith was no where in sight and was replaced by a beautiful rich green forest. Max still held Liz in his arms, sure that the beauty was deceptive.

“It might not be safe.” He warned Liz.

“But it’s so beautiful.” Liz replied softly, unable to take her eyes of the deep green leaves.

“I’m not so sure.” Max said with uncertainty. “Last time something like this happened, you ended up in a dimension where you were dead.” Max spoke the words like they were burning him.

“Max we need to find out.” Liz grabbed his hand. “Come on!”

Before Max could protest, Liz took him into the secret garden and the scent of mint hit them both.

“This is so amazing, so beautiful.”

Liz touched a leaf which transformed into a pink rose and emitted a white light. Max took Liz back and they saw an astral projection of a clover which was cloned. The non existent clover hovered right before their eyes. It got brighter and brighter, Max shield both his and Liz’s eyes from it and when the light died down they noticed a young female standing before them.

“Hello.”

“Who are you?” Liz asked the beautiful girl. She looked around seventeen and had the most luxurious dark hair. Her eyes were shimmering gold and she had such beauty that hit them both. She was a very pretty girl.

“I’m from the future.” She replied. “I’ve come back to fix a mistake.”

“Wow that was amazing.” Isabel giggled as Alex and her sneaked back into her house. They had been out and gone stargazing again but with benefits. Alex had made friends with a scientist who had created a hovercraft machine which Isabel was curious to use.

Both of them had used it and “touched the sky”. “Sky’s the limit but for us it wasn’t.” Alex pulled Isabel into his arms and began kissing her.

Isabel was about to climb on top of Alex but stopped when she saw another people into the room. “Shit Alex..” Alex turned back and noticed a group of people in the room with them. They had red eyes and looked menacing.

“Skins”, Alex hissed, knowing that it couldn’t be anyone else.

They looked at Isabel. “You’re needed.” One of them pointed at her.

“Alex run!” Isabel warned and jumped off her boyfriend, pulling him towards the door and pushing him out.

“Isabel!” Alex tried to protest but Isabel slammed the door in his face. She locked the door with her powers making sure he couldn’t walk in that easily and turned towards her intruders.

“We need the dream walker.”

“Well you’re not getting her”. Isabel replied and raised her hand to blast them.

“We don’t have time to fight.” They said and deflected her blast sending it to hit her bed and puffs of fluffs burst into mid air.

Isabel was distracted and felt someone put a rag over her mouth. It smelt like…peppermint with a touch of chloroform.

She tried to scream but they all jumped on her and took her away within seconds.

Alex broke the door open and found no one in there.

“Isabel?”

“So you’re here to save us all?” Max asked the girl sitting in back of the jeep. Liz sat beside him and couldn’t stop staring at the girl. She knew this girl had good intentions but she was hiding something from her and Max.

“The future years will be owned by our enemy if we don’t act fast.” She replied.

Max sighed. This girl seemed so determined to complete her mission and that the world was on her shoulders…it almost reminded him of himself.

“Last time someone came back from the future, they almost tore me and Liz apart.” Max muttered. “I’m not sure if we can trust you, I’m sorry.”

“Last time, that future version of you.” She looked at Max. “Was a puppet of the enemy’s mind.” She turned to Liz. “The woman who sent future Max here, you…it wasn’t you but a mind warp. But a very strong mind warp that he believed it was you”

Max frowned. “Oh god, so that was a fatal error from the future?”

“It was a fatal error because the war wasn’t real. The enemy was too weak to initiate the war so he used the deceptive method.”

“Trickery.” Liz whispered. Max looked at her. “It’s a tactic which enables the opponent to gain a lot of power back if used wisely.”

“You’re sounding like her.” Max told Liz.

“She’s right Max.” Liz answered Max. “She’s here to help.”

“Because you can read my mind.” The girl smiled for the first time.

“Wait..” Max turned to Liz. “You can read minds?”

“I only found out this morning. I was about to tell you but you see what situation we’re in now.” Liz remarked.

“Listen, we have to be careful. There’s a bunch of elite skins going around and covering the tracks as they go. They will look for the…essence.”

“What’s the essence?”

“Each of you have your essence.” The girl explained. “So does the enemy. But with the ganderium mixed heavily into their essence, they placed it into the granolith so it would charge up just like your powers making you equal but this time around, the power of the enemy will eventually rise and beat you all. Now when the ship crashed, one of the loyal protectors found that essence and took it to hid it from the enemy and his allies. But now, they’re looking for it and they will find it.”

“We can’t let them find it.” Liz concluded.

“This is why I’m here.”

“So wait, when the future version of me came here….didn’t Khivar have the essence then?”

“He did.”

“And?”

“He needed a person, a queen in order to activate the essence.” The girl said grimly.

“Who was she?” Liz bit her lip.

The girl was about to answer until Liz’s phone started to ring. “Hold on it’s Alex.” Liz answered the phone. “Alex what’s up?”

“What?! Oh my god, we’ll be there right quick. You make sure the others are ok. We’ll be there. Okay bye.” Liz put the phone off.

Max was startled by Liz’s tone. “What happened?”

Liz looked at the girl and then at Max. “Max…they’re here and they kidnapped Isabel.”

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Spiritual Essence (CC, M/L, Adult) 5/3/09 Chpt 5 p. 4

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the fb everyone! :D

trulov
Carolyn
Jan
Eve
Carrie
Cassie
dreamerfiend
timelord31
Jessah

Chapter Five

Struggling to stay out of that zone, Max shook the creeping thoughts away will all of his willpower but was unable to stop himself from falling into the unknown abyss.

FLASH

The grand ball was a hit and everyone was busy awaiting the final guest. He was eagerly waiting among the crowd for her and there she was. Breathless as he was, her fragrance took hold of him like an invisible leash and dragged him with her. She was so adorably cute. It was hard not to be smitten over her.

She stopped walking and felt something tug at her dress. Turning around she blushed when she saw the prince's wrist caught on her dress. Apologising, she tried to free them both of the lock.

He smiled and touched her hand lightly before unhooking them both. She gave him a sweet smile before turning away.

"Wait!" He called after her, hoping that he could stop her before she left. "Please do not reject me the honor of dancing with me?" He hated the formal talk but he would do it if that's what she preferred.

She seemed somewhat reluctant but agreed to dance with him. He couldn't stop grinning when she was in his arms. It felt so natural to have been dancing with her. The moment was slow yet fast when their dancing was over. "Thank you my prince." Was her soft reply and she hesitated before leaving him standing in the middle of the dance floor.

He was confused. Did he scare her away?

He found her alone in one of the rooms of his palace. Of course she had access to some rooms in his home being a lady of high royalty. He was glad that she hadn't ran off home but stayed. "Is everything okay my lady?"

She looked at him with her glassy eyes. "Yes my Prince."

He took another step forward. "I'm worried about you."

"Don't be my prince. I'll be okay." He could tell she was hiding something.

"You're very beautiful you know that." He tried to make her smile with her unnerving silence.

She blushed yet again. "Thank you."

He sighed and was about to leave her but she stopped him. "Erm my prince?"

Grinning he turned around. "I was wondering if you could erm give me a tour around the palace. I've always wanted to see the palace thoroughly." She admitted.

"Of course." He nodded. "Come with me." He extended a hand towards her.

She took baby steps towards him and placed her hand in his, feeling the warm sensation of touching him. "Thanks once again my prince."

"Call me Zan."

Her eyes widened at his words but she smiled. "Okay Zan. Call me Sara."

END OF FLASH

"Max?" Liz shook Max who was in a trance like state. "Max? Are you okay?" She frowned.

He looked around and noticed the worried looks on Liz's face and on the girl's face. "I'm ok." He panted. "I'm okay." He repeated and felt a hot sensation in his back which pierced onto his spine. He got that every time he had a nightmare. He was not okay.

"You blacked out for a while." Liz told him and was relieved that he wasn't the one driving this time.

The girl realised the expression written on Max's face. "You were having a flashback." She pointed out.

Liz stared at Max. "You were having a flash? of being Zan?" She was surprised and a little hurt. Why hadn't Max said anything about this?

"It only happened yesterday." Max answered. "Besides saving Isabel is more important right now." He tried to shift the subject. His sister needed them and he wasn't going to let occasional trips down memory lane get in the way.

"You have to tell me about it sooner or later Max." Liz said, half annoyed. "If you're going through a problem, I need to know." She insisted firmly.

Max sighed. He didn't want to argue right now especially with someone else present with them. "Fine, I'll tell you later."

Liz dropped the subject for now and focused on the road. They met up with the others in the crash down. Maria ran and hugged Liz like she did every time.

"Max, this is completely out of the blue." Micheal said. "There are more skins out there."

"Right, which is why we need to split up and hunt them down."

"Who is she?" Kyle pointed at the girl who was new among them.

"She's someone from the future." Liz answered. "We can trust her."

Micheal was about to protest but Maria beat him to it. "Micheal we can trust her. Liz.." Maria looked at Liz who nodded. "Liz can read minds."

"She can?" Alex piped up.

"Wait.." Kyle stepped in. "If you can read minds Liz, then maybe finding Isabel will be easier then we thought."

"Yes." Maria nodded.

"You have to be careful though." The girl warned. "Mind reading and dream walking is the abilities they worship and they can definitely twist it so they can use it for themselves."

"By that you mean.." Alex tried to summarize what the girl meant.

"They can use those powers."

"Isabel can dream walk." Max said.

"Which means, she will be useful to them." Micheal finished. "And so is Liz."

The girl looked at Max and smiled. "Fate chooses those who are princesses to possess such powers."

Max looked up at the girl for one brief second and then looked away. "So Liz is a princess?" Maria's ears perked up.

"She's with Max so he must have given her some royalty or something." Kyle shrugged.

"No." The girl shook her head. "You don't have to be with the prince to be royalty. It's written in your fate." She looked at Liz. "She was just meant to have the powers she does now."

"And Isabel because she was born as the princess."

"Correct."

"Where do you think they will be right now?" Alex asked.

"Skins usually have a base." The girl said.

"So they can recover quicker." Liz spoke.

"The eagle rock military base?" Kyle asked, hoping that this was going to be easy.

"No. It's almost close to Santa Fe."

"That will take us years." Maria sighed, her jetta wasn't as fast as today's brands of cars.

"It's Iron fist base. Built by an alien hunter who died at the hands of Kivar so the skins could have the base he created."

"Iron fist?" Kyle scoffed at the name.

"Right, we have to get there fast." Micheal announced.

"You have to show us the way." Liz told the girl.

The girl nodded and turned to face Kyle. "You need to go with us too."

Micheal frowned. "He's a human, he'll just get hurt."

"No." The girl said. "You have X ray vision. We need you."

Kyle gasped in surprise. "I have X ray vision?"

"Best keep that to yourself." Maria warned him.

Kyle was ecstatic. "Yess I have an alien power!"

Micheal sniggered. "Yeah? Try it."

"Look through that door." Alex suggested.

Kyle looked hard at the door and focused. Then there it was. He could see the steps behind the door and the lockers. He turned his vision back to normal. "Oh wow...I can really see through things." He gasped. "How did you know that?" He asked the girl.

"I'm from the future. I know your future self had a knack for X ray vision." She smiled.

It was decided that the girl, Liz, Max, Kyle and Micheal would go to the base leaving Alex and Maria behind with Jim looking after them.

"Again we get stuck behind." Maria rolled her eyes. "Just because we're human and well useless."

"Yeah." Alex muttered. "I should be saving Isabel, now I'm just a dumb computer geek to her." He shrugged.

Then it hit him. "Computer geek?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked Maria and smirked.

Isabel yelped as the whip smacked against her skin again, leaving blood to seep out of the lines. Antarian torture was absolute hell. "Now will you dream walk?" The woman sneered.

The man held the whip ready for another lashing but stopped when Isabel gave in. "Okay fine, I'll dream walk him. Just please don't hurt me." She sobbed. She didn't know who this Kal Langley was but since they had a picture of him and he was another shape shifter, she figured he was just like Nasedo and it would be wise to kill a murderer instead of dying for them.

She hoped she was right.

"Good." The woman said and pushed the photo on the table in front of Isabel who lay on her front, strapped to a cold steel table they used at the morgues.

Her clothes were tattered to pieces with the whipping and she felt so ashamed. Is this how Max felt like in the white room? Her face was soaked with her tears and her sweat. Possibly blood was there too, her hands were tied so she couldn't refresh herself.

"I need to touch the photo." She said.

"You need to touch the photo?" The woman mocked, not believing her.

"It only works if I do." Isabel growled.

The woman stepped forward, grabbed Isabel's head and pressed it against the photo. "There you've touched it, now dream walk!" She let go of Isabel's head and wiped her hands on her clothes, disgusted of the sweat coming from her. "You really think we're so stupid we'd let you walk out of here?!"

"No, but I didn't think you'd lack dignity." Isabel spat back. "This is how you respect your prisoners." She scoffed. "No wonder they want my brother back on the throne!"

Another whack from the whip sent Isabel wincing. "Watch your mouth Vilandra." The tone was cold and unforgiving. "You never know what could happen to it if it doesn't stop."

The woman's eyes were pale, almost white and Isabel shuddered.

This was her last warning.

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Spiritual Essence (CC, M/L, Adult) 6/2/09 Chpt 6 p. 5

Post by Hunter »

Carolyn
destiny
Eve
Carrie
Natalie
Cassie
Jessah
Jan

Chapter Six

START OF FLASH

"What is this?" Sara asked out of curiosity as he handed her a small red bag with two golden stones in it.

"Rocks from Demarius lake." He smiled shyly. "For good luck."

Oh of course, she realised. He was such a sweet friend. "Thank you." She whispered. He was the only one apart from her other friends to actually care for her and it warmed her heart.

He took her hand and pressed his gentle lips against her soft skin. "Thank you." He told her. "For accepting my friendship." His voice was husky.

They both stared into each other's eyes for a moment, she was wondering how she could actually feel her heart beat faster and slower at the same time while he dreamt of kissing her lips.

"Sire?" One of his servants called, interrupting the most anticipated moment of his life.

"Yes?" He growled lowly but fought himself to be polite. He didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Sara.

"It is time for the meeting." He said.

Both Zan and Sara looked at each other. "Well, I guess we'll see each other tomorrow." She shrugged.

"Or maybe even sooner." He told her as they stood closer in front of each other; bravely, he kissed her on the forehead in front of his servant. What was the point of hiding his affections for her when he would propose to her in front of everyone? He was sure that one day they would be together.

"See you Zan." She whispered softly before departing.

Zan nodded and went to his meeting. After the extended periods of boring talk, he couldn't wait to escape and meet his love again. Sara was everything to him and he wanted to spend as much time as he could with her.

He was rushing down the halls and then saw Sara. He briefly stopped and his smile grew, he looked like a hopeless romantic but his smile soon faded away when he saw another man following her. A man who looked menacing and more cruel. His fears began to kick in.

Zan followed them discreetly where they went inside a room. He managed to climb up to the air vent and hide there to listen and break in if necessary to protect his dear Sara.

"I can't do this anymore Kivar." She sobbed. "You're ruining this relationship."

Kivar looked so hateful that it even worried Zan. Should a delicate being like Sara be even in a locked room with him? "Listen Sara, I have worked so hard to build my career up that I cannot ever think of giving it up."

"Yes but what part of it tells you that you can hide your own wife!" She screamed.

Wife?

Wife!

She was someone else’s wife!

At that moment, Zan's heart shattered into pieces. How could he not realise that someone as beautiful as Sara could not be single? How foolish was he...

"As my wife, you should stand by me in my decisions." He declared. "Instead you're prancing around with that princey boy!"

"He is my friend." She snapped. "At least he pays more attention to me then my own husband."

"Then why don't you marry him instead then." He sniggered with sarcasm. "I'm sure he will take care of your sexual needs happily."

Slap.

Sara had slapped him out of disgust. "How could you talk to your own wife like that?"

"Because she is a who-"

Zan prayed Kivar wouldn't use the word because if so, he would kill Kivar himself. "She is who I am." Kivar quickly said. "You're me so I can talk to you however I feel like."

"I am not you." She stated with certainty. "Don't pull me down that low Kivar. Please do not insult me."

"Love..." Zan could feel the pretence oozing out of Kivar's act as he cupped Sara's face. "Forgive me, I just never appreciated you enough."

"You haven't."

"Give me another chance?"

"I helped you with your career Kivar because I cared." She said. "But you walk all over me as soon as you become the duke and now you want to hide the reason how you became the duke in the first place?" She said incredulously.

"Darling-"

She cut him off again. "I want to be separated from you, I can't take this no more." She backed away from him. "I can't be your hidden wife. I want to be married to someone who respects me, someone who is loyal to me and loves me." She told him. "And that person isn't you."

Kivar gulped. "You want to divorce me?"

"Yes." She nodded. "This marriage is nothing but a shame and I would not want to waste my whole life living a lie."

"So this is the end of us then." He sounded hurt and broken. "You're leaving me because you found someone you love?"

"You don't deserve me." Was her reply.

END OF FLASH

Liz watched Max as he gasped a lungful of air after waking up abruptly. "Water?" She handed him a bottle of water which he eagerly took.

Gulping the whole bottle down in one go, Max wiped his mouth with the napkin Liz gave to him and sighed. "Bad dream?" Liz asked.

Max nodded. "I got those flashes again."

Liz exhaled with eyes shut. She too had began to experience the weird and the unexplained. Max looked like he had seen a ghost and the whole group were worried that he wasn't getting enough sleep as he should have.

"Micheal, Maria and Mr Valenti have gone down to find her." Liz informed Max.

"What about her?" Max said, referring to the dark haired girl.

"You mean Amira?" Liz said the name of the mysterious girl. "Yes she's gone with them too."

"Amira? So that's her name." Max shifted his position on the seat. His whole backside felt numb and he had no idea how long he was sleeping.

"That's all she told me." Liz said, as if knowing what Max was going to ask next.

Max nodded and checked the time. "How long?"

"They've been gone fifteen minutes." Liz replied and then her phone started to ring. She answered it.

"Hey it's me Kyle, we....um..."

Liz could hear Micheal fighting with Kyle over the phone. "Isabel...she's gone..they took her somewhere else." Kyle replied.

"Damn it!" Max kicked the stone into the lake. "They knew we were coming."

Micheal looked at Amira. "Did you know or were you a part of this too?"

"Micheal!" Liz glared at him and immediately jumped to the girl's defence. "How could you?"

Micheal looked back and forth at the girl and Liz. "Ok right sorry." He said.

"Where do you think they took her?" Max asked Amira.

"Someplace where we would least expect them to be."

Alex stared into the screen. He hacked into the system and tried to record everything down. He and Maria had known that they moved Isabel somewhere else.

But he didn't think it would be right at his place.

"Down now!" He heard someone clicking a gun to his head.

Maria already was knocked out and lying helpless on the floor. The skins broke the computer and pushed Alex against the wall. "I always knew you were the smart one." Nicholas hissed.

"You're alive." Alex hissed. Isabel had told him all about Nicholas. He didn't look forward to meeting him though.

"I have a new husk." He said. "It's more stronger and durable." He winked.

"Alex." Isabel sobbed.

Alex was about to approach her but Nicholas stunned him with a few volts of electricity. "Guys, get to work. This'll do." He said, staring into the basement of the Whitman household.

Amira approached Liz. "You're worried." She murmured.

Liz had been tensed. On one hand there was Isabel's sudden abduction and on the other there was Max's strange flashes. "You bet I am." Liz sighed, tiredness taking her own.

"You're always in his thoughts." Amira glanced at Max who was talking to Jim. "You know that don't you?"

"Yes." Liz nodded uneasily. "I just worry for him you know."

"You love him, he loves you. It's plain simple." She smiled.

"I also want to know how you fit into this Amira." Liz said sternly. "You just come out of nowhere and then know much more then any of us do." She said. "How?"

Amira took a deep breath. She was tired of keeping it from them now. She wanted to know what Max and Liz shared as teenagers and now she got to experience it, she thought she would let Liz in a little.

Taking a step towards Liz, she said. "I am born in the year 2006, but I came from the year 2023."

"Wow." Liz blinked. "I wonder if we met in the future and were all of us.." Liz was referring to the gang. "Were all of us alive and how are we like?"

Amira smiled. "You're a very strong and independent woman." She told Liz. "I really admire you."

Liz looked confused. "Me? strong and independent?" Liz chuckled. "I think you have me confused with someone else."

"You're a great woman in the future. A role model for young girls such as myself." She said. "You would be so proud if you saw yourself from the future."

"What was I like?"

"Well you were very determined, you had this ability to survive things and you were a very confidant woman."

Liz nodded, amazed of what this girl was telling her.

Amira looked at Max. "And he, he was the most happiest man because you were with him."

Liz looked at Max. "We were together all those years?"

"Well there were times were you both had suffered but it made your relationship stronger." Amira said.

"How do you know all this? I mean who are you to us?"

Before Amira could answer, Max approached them. "Alex and Maria are missing too."
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Spiritual Essence (CC, M/L, Adult) 6/5/09 Chpt 6 p. 6

Post by Hunter »

Chapter 7

“Come on push harder!” They yelled, forcing her to drain herself of her energy.

The sheer force was taking it’s toll, her mind was ripping apart as she gritted her teeth together before emiting a bloodcurdling scream; Alex and Maria’s ears were almost shattered by the siren like sound. Isabel’s whole body drenched with sweat as exhaustion took over.

“I can’t.” She sobbed.

She tried her best, they had to applause her for that because the unbearable pain should not be for nothing she thought weakly.

“Isabel!” Alex cried in horror as he noticed a skin approach her and place their cool hands on either side of her face.

“Maybe you need a little help.” The skin’s voice was cold and ruthless.

Isabel screamed even more as he tried to push into her mind to gain control. She would not allow herself to become a basket case so she decided to combat; trying to block his access to her worn mind.

“Please! leave her alone!” Alex begged only to receive a backhand slap from a female skin.

“You shut your mouth or I will castrate you myself.” She hissed, flashing him her extremely long nails.

Maria shuddered in disgust. “Someone needs a manicure.” She scoffed.

“I don’t suppose you know how to keep your mouth shut.” The woman said. “Maybe I should zip it for you?”

“Anna leave her alone.”

Kivar’s voice hovered in the air and all three of them including the skins looked around. “My lord?” Anna whispered.

“I am not here but I am speaking through Vilandra.”

Driving through the lonely roads of Roswell, the group carried on patrolling the whole town. They were all seated in a van, half asleep but alert for anything that may come their way.

Kyle screwed the flask back after drinking some much needed coffee and then relaxed back in his seat. His eyes were on Amira who seemed the most awake out of all of them. Kyle didn’t know whether to trust her but she looked genuine, more then Tess ever was and that freaked him out. Did Amira have some kind of mindwarp ability to make them dance to her tunes like Tess did? Only this time it was stronger?

“Once they get Isabel to find the location of the essence, they will do their ritual won’t they?” Kyle asked Amira.

“It’s not only Isabel we should be worrying about.” Amira said.

Max tensed up and knew Amira was indirectly referring to Liz. “It’s Liz too isn’t it?”

“You can read minds can’t you?” Michael asked. “They want people with that sort of power.”

“They can’t have her.” Max growled. “We will find Isabel, Maria and Alex and destroy the enemy and his allies.”

“It’s not that simple.” Jim interjected. “We don’t know what we’re up against.”

“But I do.” Amira pressed on. “I have seen Kivar’s ruthlessness and I have seen the future. I know Kivar’s next moves. I know what is going to happen next.”

“What’s going to happen next?” Kyle asked the question but Liz was thinking it as she was afraid to find out.

Did Amira come back to stop Kivar from mind raping her? Was she the cause of the conflict in the future because she couldn’t protect her mind?

“Amira...he didn’t find the essence through Isabel did he?” Liz said more then question. It was a fact that she was starting to realise.

“No.”

Liz gulped and her eyes darted everywhere but on Amira. It was true, she always seemed to screw them up and the world.

“Liz, know isn’t the time for regrets.” Michael said, knowing what she was feeling. “You’re a part of this group now and you can’t blame yourself for everything.”

“I just want to know how we’re going to stop him from doing it this time around?” Liz asked Amira. “What is your plan?”

“Well there’s only one way.” Amira replied.

“She is merely a vessel just like the rest of them.” Kivar announced. “She isn’t the one who can get me the location of my essence. She isn’t the chosen one.”

“Then who is?” They asked.

“Whoever is the mate of Zan.”

Maria’s eyes bulged like Alex and Isabel’s. “Oh god.” They all whispered as realization dawned on them.

Tired to death of this feeling, Liz grabbed Amira after making a well thought out plan. Lucky for her, the rest of the group had fallen asleep. They had parked next to a motel where they stayed in rooms. Max was fast asleep giving Liz the chance to talk privately with Amira.

“Who has the essence?” Liz asked Amira.

“Kal Langley.” Amira told Liz in her head.

“Right.” Liz nodded. “And where does he live?”

“LA, Hollywood.” Amira said again in Liz’s head.

“Okay, I need to get to LA.”
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Spiritual Essence (CC, M/L, Adult) 6/19/09 Chpt 8 p. 6

Post by Hunter »

Carolyn
Jan
destiny
Cassie
Jessah

Chapter 8

"Are you crazy?"

Liz almost jumped at the sound of his deep voice, the breeze blowing down her bare arms as her eyes turned towards the shadows where he stepped out from. "You can't go without letting us know and you definitely won't go by yourself."

Max stepped out from the shadows with his gleaming golden eyes, he knew Liz would take it upon herself to fix things as usual and that annoying trait was hard to emit.

"Max, I can do this." Liz replied coolly. She was frustrated that no one seemed to understand her, she was strong enough to do these things now.

Max's forehead creased in worry, since the whole alien business started up again, he and Liz were starting to have little fights. He didn't like it and it worried the hell out of him.

"Liz..." He said in a pressing tone. "I go where you go, remember?"

Liz nodded and bit her bottom lip. Amira observed the two of them with intensity and full concentration. "Okay, we'll go together Max but it has to be discreet. If they find me with you, they will know I am your mate."

Liz's stomach was doing flips as she spoke those words, for her to realise she was Max's queen made her feel excited, thrilled but scared. She didn't know what being an alien queen involved but remembering the time of their flashes two years ago where they had been sexually aroused, she ended up with glowing hickeys and rashes; Maria's warning about alien mating rung through her ears.

"I know." Max said softly. "But I won't leave you alone."

The passionate silence between them made Amira realise how much words could actually go unspoken without them. But she was feeling a little awkward. "Well I guess that makes the three of us then." Amira said.

Maria panted as the skins pressed the blade deeper into her skin, this time they drew blood and succeeded in emitting piercing screams from her. Alex had passed out long ago due to a heavy dose of sedatives. His whole face was covered in blood that Maria nor Isabel recognised him anymore.

"Who is the Queen?" Nicholas snarled at Maria. "Tell me!"

"Does it look like I know?" Maria said through gritted teeth as she bared the pain, she felt her warm blood trickle down her skin.

"I hate to do this but.." Nicholas shook his head and dropped the blade. "You have given me no choice." Pressing his hands against the side of her head, he forced himself.

Maria's screams echoed through the basement.

Micheal found himself arguing a lot with Max. "You can't just leave us here Maxwell."

"Listen, it's best if we do split up. That way a lot can be done." Max reasoned.

"Yeah like what? You and Liz going on honeymoon?" Micheal scoffed. "Maria, Alex and Isabel are being tortured. They need us-" Micheal was cut off by Max.

"You think I don't know that?" Max hissed. "My sister and my friends are being held hostage, of course I care which is why I need to destroy the cause for it while you and Kyle save them with Jim's help."

"I have a power you know." Kyle quipped in the middle of their heated argument.

Both guys gave Kyle a quick look before looking at each other. "The point is Maxwell, we're not strong enough without you and Liz and even that girl. You are needed and so are they, we need a lot of power to get through."

"Micheal, you've always been a very strong soldier. I know it." Max said, remembering the brief dreams of his past. "I've seen you before in our past lives. You didn't need anyone to fight. You could pull it off by yourself."

"You saw us?" Michael’s interest was suddenly peaked.

Max looked at Liz who was standing outside with Amira. "I saw all of us."

START OF FLASH

He found her crying at the edge of the lake where she sat by some rocks. He quietly made his way towards her and sat besides her. "Sara." He took her hand and warmed it up with his hands.

"I didn't want you to see me like this." She sniffed.

"Hey.." Zan cupped her cheek. "You're beautiful even when crying and although I hate to see you cry-" He babbled like a love struck fool which earned him a laugh from Sara.

"You're so funny you know that?" Sara wiped her tears. "I like it."

"Why thank you." He wiggled his eyebrows.

There was a short period of silence until Sara broke it. "I loved him you know."

Zan's heart was aching with pain as he heard those words. He longed for her to love him. It was just a sordid dream, he reminded himself. Kivar had beat him to Sara's heart and all Zan was left with being just a friend to her. It killed him that he couldn't hold Sara in his arms like a lover did or kiss her with passion as a husband bestowed his love to his wife. It tore him up to pieces while he was just reduced to being a friend.

"I know." He croaked. "But he didn't love you enough."

Sara nodded with a sad smile. "Well the funny thing is that we're not actually married." She chuckled and held up a piece of paper. "It was just a fake copy from a joke shop. He wanted to keep me in control so I couldn't blurt our so called secret out and even if I did, it would only humiliate me."

"Why is he like this to you?" Zan growled. "Can't he see he's throwing away the only good thing in his life?"

Zan was enraged that Kivar was treating Sara like an asset he didn't want anymore. He wished that Sara never met Kivar, then maybe just maybe he would be able to give her the happiness she deserved.

You mean besides his fortunate career?" Sara scoffed. "No, I don't stand a chance."

"I would give the throne up for you any day." Zan murmured as he leaned closer towards Sara and captured their lips in a heart enduring kiss.

It was soft and gentle, just like she had dreamed her first proper kiss to be. Zan was too wrapped up in the kiss that he made her skin glow with his love. The light he emitted from his powers delved with hers and wrapped around each other to create one light. Their light.

When the kiss ended slowly, Sara's eyes were wide with surprise. "What just happened?"

Zan blinked and noticed that he was projecting light onto Sara. "I don't know." He stammered.

He knew exactly what was going on, his spirit was meeting hers. He had studied the art of love many times and now it was happening between him and Sara.

"This means we're meeting each other." Sara gasped, this never happened with Kivar.

"It does." Zan said softly. "It's our essence."

Sara's heartbeats were more faster. "So it's always been you then." She whispered. "Your spiritual essence will complete mine."

All thoughts of Kivar had suddenly been torn from her mind as she leaned towards Zan's lips again. Zan was more then happy to oblige as he realised that he was right all along.

His soul mate was indeed Sara.

END OF FLASH

"Max?" Liz walked in the room. "Are you ready to go?"

Max smiled at her. "Yes Sara."
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Spiritual Essence (CC, M/L, Adult) 7/21/09 Chpt 9 p. 7

Post by Hunter »

Carolyn
Cassie
destiny
Natalie
Jan

Chapter Nine

He found her lying on the table with blood and sweat on her body. Her eyes were closed and her arms spread out which hung over the table she was laid out on. Her clothes were matted with her dark blood and the scent of iron pushed itself through his nostrils. "God, what have they done to you?" He cried incredulously as his body shook with anguish.

Micheal traced Maria's bloody face and fought the tears back as he lifted her up in his arms. "You should listen for a heartbeat." Kyle croaked, limping into the room.

Fighting off the group of skins was much harder then he thought.

"Go get Alex and Isabel." Micheal ordered in a harsh tone.

He carefully lay Maria back down and checked for a pulse. All fear had left him as soon as he realised she was still alive. "Maria.." He wiped away his tears with his bloodstained fingers.

Isabel whimpered in pain as she begged an equally injured Alex to put her dislocated shoulder back into place. "ARGHHHH!" Isabel screamed in agony. "Oh fuck!"

Kyle hopped over to Alex and Isabel to help them get up. "We should really get out of here."

"Well they probably know where it is anyway." Micheal replied, lifting a sleeping Maria in his arms.

"Right."

Kyle dropped his watch while helping Isabel on her feet. "Shit." He bent down, leaving Alex to fully support her while he grabbed his watch.

But something on the floor caught his attention.

It was a picture of Liz.

Two days later...

Stepping out of the shower, Liz dried herself with the towel and made her way to the bedroom. They had LA last night but because of the exhaustion, they checked into a nearby hotel.

Walking into their hotel room, Liz allowed the towel to fall off to expose her naked body as she strolled towards the bed. Max felt her presence and took his eyes off the TV to admire her body. Her supple breasts stole his gaze which trailed down past her taut stomach and her neat patch of dark curls. What hid underneath there interested him the most.

He hadn't been inside her for quite a while and the last time he had made love to her was the day after their prom. He hadn't touched her since.

Liz moved her wet strands off her shoulders and acted as if Max wasn't in the room. She wasn't aware until Max himself came up to her and brushed his thumb over her clit. "Oh god." Liz stiffened as Max enveloped her from behind. He pressed a wet kiss on her neck and began to suck on her sensitive skin.

"Max."

"God, I've missed you." He touched her clit again.

"Max." Liz closed her eyes and stepped away from him again, she pushed him back on the bed and crawled on top of him in her naked glory. Liz's breasts were dangerously close to his mouth. Max was very tempted to take a nipple into his mouth.

"You know, I've been begging you to fuck me." She whispered in his ear. "I've spread my legs open for you so many times, you don't know how much wet I got just thinking about your hard cock delving deep into me. Into my wet tight body." Her voice sultry and seductive, left him reeling hard.

"Oh fuck." Max groaned, his manhood beginning to swell harder. He gulped.

Liz smiled. "I want you inside me Max. I really do." She pulled away just to look at his face. "But both of us know it's not that time yet. We're in the middle of a mission." She moved off him and began to put her bra on. "So avert those lustful eyes of yours and.." Liz stopped to look at the tent in Max's jeans. "And deflate."

Max let out a sound of despair as he realised he was being too lustful right now. He didn't want to spoil Liz's surprise just because he lusted for a quickie.

While Liz was getting changed, she stared into the mirror and noticed Max's lost look. Pushing her feet into her shoes, she stood up straight and fixed her top. "Are you thinking about Sara again?"

Max sniffed. "I guess so."

"Max, how can you be so sure I'm her? I mean I am just a human." Liz shrugged as she came near Max.

Max pulled her on his lap and hugged her. "My flashes, they all lead back to you. I know for a fact you're Sara."

Liz blinked and lowered her eyes. "Max, I know you love me so much. You don't have to pretend I was your lover in your alien life-"

Putting a finger to Liz's lips, Max shushed her. "Remember the time when I let you see me?" Max asked her. "That night, I wondered what you had seen Liz. I beat myself up about it. Then things began to slowly change between us. You and I, we got closer."

"I fell in love with you." Liz frowned.

"You didn't." Max sighed. "Because you were already in love with me."

Liz bit her lip. "What's Sara got to do with it?"

"I'll show you if you let me." Max said.

Cal Langley was busy enjoying a full body massage by his masseuse, Giselle. She's slept with many of his friends before but she wasn't that beautiful to get into his pants. Cal only had eyes for one woman who had been absent in many of his years of being a film director. He loved his life, but he craved the old times where he and his wife would spent together.

Giselle failed to make him feel anything, his skin was numb, "That will be all Giselle." Cal dismissed her and couldn't wait to get back to his room to continue reading more scripts.

His masseuse left and his English butler walked outside the garden. "Sir, you have a visitor."

"Thank you Norman." Cal fixed his robe. "Send them here please."

"As you wish sir." The butler bowed out of courtesy and went to retrieve the guest.

A few seconds later, Cal stopped walking around and saw his butler return with three guests. His eyes rested on the girl She was wearing nothing but Antarian leather. The material wasn't on Earth. He immediately knew who she was.

He shook his head in denial. "It can't be...."
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Spiritual Essence (CC, M/L, Adult) 8/13/09 Chpt 10 p. 8

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the fb everyone

Jan
Natalie
Carolyn
destiny
dreamers_fan_beleive
Cassie
Zaneri
Ti88

Chapter Ten

The thin crisp waves of smoke filtered through the dark as he tapped his burning cigar. He didn't flinch when he was stung by the heat. From across him, sat Amira in the same deep red leather arm chair with her legs crossed.

"I still am amazed, you had travelled a long way to stop a future error." Cal lifted his hand to put the cigar between his thin lips.

She still didn't say anything but stared at the vial which contained a bright orange substance. The thick matter moved like jelly when she rolled the vial between her hands.

Kivar's essence.

"They're coming." She suddenly said and clutched the vial tighter as soon as her legs pulled her to stand up.

Cal quickly followed. "You should go. They shouldn't know about you."

In mere seconds she was gone and Cal squeezed the cigar in his hands to put it out. The security guards pushed through the doors and aimed their guns at Cal who didn't look surprised at all.

"Give me your best shot." He told them with a smirk.

A beam of bright light appeared from nowhere and the security guards found themselves lifted off the ground. The guns were removed and incinerated right before their eyes.

"It's the queen!" One of them said to the others.

Liz appeared from the doors and caused the skins posing as the security guards to collapse. Liz used her mind to lift up a Turkish sword from the wall which Cal had used as an ornament to decorate his home. The sword was used to break the husks so the skins died.

Cal watched amazed. "Wow, you're awesome."

"Come." Max appeared behind him and grabbed his hand.

Cal seemed to have no choice but silently obeyed and followed. "Where's Amira?" Max demanded as he thrusted Cal into the impala.

"Right here." Amira spoke from the driver's seat.

Liz and Max were surprised but nevertheless got in the car quickly. Liz sat in the passenger seat by Amira who high tailed it out of the mansion.

"Are there more?" Liz asked Amira.

"At least five more." Amira replied. "But there will always be more. Kivar has millions working for him. Once he knows that the primary group of his most elite warriors are dead, he'll just clone them by using their essence and create them again."

"That's how powerful an essence is." Cal said.

"Why didn't you destroy it then?" Liz strapped her seatbelt and turned to face Cal. "You've kept Kivar's essence for so many years."

Cal was tight lipped. "I don't have the power too. Believe me. I tried."

"So if Kivar can clone his allies with their essence, it's gunna be a bloody battlefield." Max surmised.

"I think you guys need to worry if Kivar clones himself, it will basically be the elixir for him. He will never die." Cal said in a serious tone, his face was deeply grim and his eyes watered with fear. "And he will be as powerful as fifty million aliens."

Liz's mouth dropped. "Where is the essence?"

"In my pocket." Amira replied but never took her eyes off the road.

Liz looked at the vial and reached for it. "Why can't you destroy it?" She examined the bright orange matter.

"I'm only a protector I guess. It's not my job." He shrugged.

"Nonsense." Max rolled his eyes. "As your job, you need to eliminate anything that may harm us."

"Only when provoked." Cal quipped, not liking Max's attitude.

"You think we can do it?" Liz asked.

Amira answered for Cal this time. "Only the King and Queen can do it together. Kivar was smart but he was dumb as hell as well."

"No, he is smart because now he will hunt for Liz." Cal coughed. "He will rape her and impregnate her with his child so the seal between Max and Liz will be severed."

Max hissed.

Liz shuddered. "I doubt that will happen."

"It's not gunna happen." Amira said. "As I said, I come from the future." She smiled.

Cal suddenly felt awkward. "I'm sorry but that is his plan. We have to make sure he does not succeed. Otherwise everyone's lives will be at stake."

"What about the dupes?" Max challenged Cal. "You left them in a sewer in New York to rot?"

"I found out they were Kivar's creations so I abandoned them." Cal shrugged. "I figured if they were treated bad, they'd have some heart."

"Lonnie and Rath doesn't." Max rolled his eyes. "They tried to kill Liz."

"But they got killed themselves." Amira said. "Don't worry. They never come back."

"What about Ava?" Liz asked.

"Dead and dusted just like the others."

Amira pulled up to a discreet area where she hoped that Max and Liz would be able to destroy the essence. Cal remained in the car with Amira while Liz and Max stood just at the edge of the steep hill which had a great view off the city. "It's beautiful." Liz stared at the lit city.

"It is." Max nodded in agreement.

Max cupped Liz's hands which were tightened around the vial. "Everything we've been through, we got this far." He said softly.

Liz smiled and closed her eyes to focus on bringing her newfound power into action. It was a sudden shock but she had reacted quick and used it to protect them all. Max was amazed how quick Liz had adjusted to her powers.

He joined her and closed his eyes; merging his energy with hers to obliterate the essence inside the vial. A warm fuzz vibrated from the vial and hissed before the essence was destroyed.

"He's a mortal now." Liz said and moved back their hands to see the empty vial.

The first half of the ride was spent in silence, the only thing that could be heard was the sound of the engine and the beeps of the other cars as they moved among the traffic.

"I guess you're gunna go then." Liz looked at Amira. She was upset that the girl she had grown so close to within a few days was going to leave them forever.

Amira felt the tears prick at her eyes but swallowed. "Yeah."

Cal caught a silent moment and leaned forward, "I think we should-" Cal was cut off by a fist ripped a hole into the roof of the car which caused Amira to jerk the car; Cal yelled as he moved back. "WHAT THE HELL?!"

Max looked up and saw a nasty looking skin from the fist sized hole after they drew their hand back. "It's them." Liz said.

The skin punched another hole into the car and Liz used her mind powers to throw him off. The nasty skin ended up being hit by the bonnet of a speeding car and died.

Another skin who hid underneath the car, climbed up to the front of the car. She stretched her hand, it was so horrifying. Her whole body stretched over the car.

"I can't see a damn thing!" Amira shouted, swerving the car left to right only to meet the honks of other angry drivers. Her stretched torso covered the entire windscreen so Amira had to use her instincts to drive. The skin's hand stretched far enough to reach Liz's door.

Liz pushed the hand back with her powers and the woman winced as it was slapped against an oncoming vehicle. But her body was rubber like so it was flexible. Both Max and Liz watched horrified.

"She's not gunna stop unless she has Liz." Cal said. "It's flexilady."

Liz frowned, "We have to get her off this car somehow."

Amira screamed as she felt the car being lifted up in the hair. "Oh my god!"

The woman's legs and feet had stretched long enough so she could carry the car like a basket. Onlookers from outside saw this and gasped. Drivers stopped their cars and some had crashed into each other. Liz could only hear the sounds of screams and the metal scraping the floor.

Her heart beats were faster and she caught a glimpse of a car flying across them in mid air. The moment was so slow and all Liz could do was watch.

She closed her eyes as soon as the car came crashing down on them and waited.

But nothing happened.

She opened her eyes and saw a wall of green around the car. "We're safe." Max replied while holding up his shield. The car had bounced back and crashed into an empty street.

Relieved, Liz caught her breath but forgot about the skin who had just opened the door and grabbed a hold of her wrist. Liz slapped the hand off and Max dropped his shield.

The skin pulled Liz out a little but Liz's legs remained in the car as she struggled to resist the woman's pulls. "Let me go." Liz gritted her teeth.

Amira glared at the woman and in a harsh tone, said to her, "Let my mother go now."

The skin let go of Liz who scrambled back into the car. The shock of Amira's words was a standstill for both Max and Liz. "Let go of this car safely and then kill yourself." She told the skin.

The skin carefully put them back down onto the road and went back to her original shape. She detached herself off the car and reached for her lower back before pulling out the life force. She turned to fluff right before them all. By now, some people had flipped out their camera's and began filming.

Cal had used his powers to darken the windows beforehand so no one could see them.

Amira hit the accelerator as soon as the skin died. Liz and Max stared in Amira in shock.

But Cal was the first to speak. "They're filming this. We need to erase their memories and anything else which is linked with us."

"I'm on it." Liz replied.

Max looked out of the window and saw an animal running along them. It was a big dog like creature who had a seal's tail? He frowned and thought it wasn't possible unless it was alien.

The creature slapped their tail against the road which helped it to keep it's speed up. The fore legs of the creature were like horse legs and the rest of the body was a big fast dog. It looked like a Greek Tale to Max.

"It's a skin." Cal said, already answering Max's silent question. "They're very strong."

The skin pulled back their lips to reveal fangs that grew big enough like the fangs of a sabre tooth cat. Max formed a shield around the car the same time the creature launched it's teeth at them. The shield sizzled causing the creature to cry out in pain. Max pushed the shield over the creature which killed it instantly.

"There, that wasn't so bad." Max said and relaxed.

"Boy, it's not that easy." Cal tapped his knee.

Amira drove right into the tunnel where it was dimly lit. Two skins waited at each side of the tunnel's opening. The pipes in the tunnel burst and the water rose up. "Oh god." Amira shook her head. "This is the water one. She's a bitch."

The wall of water was ten feet high within seconds. "You should turn around."

Amira looked in the rear view mirror and shook her head. "It's another skin."

Liz, Max and Cal looked behind them and saw a skin running so fast towards them. Amira sped up and asked Max to hold his shield.

"Get ready Max." Cal said and gripped the edge of the car seat tighter.

A build up of trepidation churned in their stomachs like burning acid as their car came closer towards the water.

Liz pushed herself back against the seat as they plunged into the thick wall of water.

Darkness soon followed after.

(a/n: yes I know another blackout. I'm sorry. I'll make it up ) :mrgreen: :wink: