Rising In Limbo (CC, M/L, Adult) 12/15/09 Chpt 14 *Complete*

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Rising In Limbo (CC, M/L, Adult) 4/14/09 chpt 10 p.12

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the fb everyone,

trulov
Lena
Kris (x2)
Carolyn
destiny
loviedovie
Natalie
autumnfall3
Eve
Jan (x2)
Behrstars

A/N: So sorry it’s late! I had lost my muse and well have been stressed lately; And Kris, Behrstars and Jan thanks for the bumps! :D

Chapter Ten

“Max.” A silent whisper crept out of her lips and faded into the cold air.

“Liz.” Max shook her again, hoping that she was awake. He lifted her shirt up and hissed when he saw what they did to her. Unable to see her wounds because it reminded him of his failure to protect her, he placed a hand over each one and healed them. He cried when he saw flashes of her past ten years in the hands of that monstrous special unit.

Once he was finished, she still didn’t move. Her eyes bored a non existent hole into the ceiling and she lay still but was aware that she was breathing. Although she couldn’t see, she knew she was safe now. But something was missing.

“I’m going to find our son Liz.” Max promised.

Very reluctantly, he left her on the bed and joined the others. “Right, now we need to find my son.”

“Hang on, we’re not going back there are we?” Kyle asked, worried about going back to the FBI area. He wasn’t used to this stuff and knew it was very risky.

“My son needs to be saved.” Max said. “He’s been imprisoned by the FBI, I won’t let my son suffer at the hands of a monster.”

“Yeah but they had him for ten years Max.” Maria told him. “Ten freakin’ years. Who knows what he’s like? Maybe he’s on their side.”

“No, that’s not possible.” Alex shook his head. “He’s Max and Liz’s son. He will never do anything to hurt us.”

“Are you sure about that?” Michael asked. “I mean look what they did to Liz. Who knows what they did to her son.”

“If we’re going to do this, we need a fool proof plan.” Isabel chimed in. “They will know Liz is missing by now and they probably will know that we’re going to go back and get the little boy.”

The gang looked at each other, hoping to come up with a plan.

“What is your potential?” Pierce asked the boy as he circled around him, hands clasped behind him.

The boy was shivering in the tub full of icy cold water. “To protect the special unit and obey their every command.” His teeth chattered.

“Who is your master?” Pierce smirked.

“You’re my master.” The boy shivered.

“Good.” Pierced stopped walking and bent over, looking at the boy. “Now dip.”

Aiden nodded and took a deep breath before sinking into the freezing water. Pierce made sure he was under the water for five minutes before allowing him to resurface. The boy’s lungs were getting stronger. It was a good thing. “Okay your agility is good and so is your endurance. Now we need to test your courage.”

Aiden looked at Pierce with his dark brown eyes. “And what would that be?”.

Minutes later, Aiden was lying on hot burning coal. He screamed as the heat stabbed his icy skin. The sensation was harsh. Pierce didn’t care; As long as this boy was strong enough to take out the other aliens.

“Grab that horse shoe.” Pierce demanded, making Aiden crawl over the hot sharp coals and reaching for an even blazing hot piece of metal.

“That’s it boy.”

Aiden collapsed on the coals with the horseshoe in his hands. “I can’t do this anymore.”

“Listen boy, when they come they will take you away and kill you. You’re innocent. We’re innocent. You’re our only hope of survival and we need you to protect us. Don’t you want to be a super hero?”.

Pierce noticed the look on the boy’s face. He grinned. Showing him tapes of superheroes had definitely worked. He managed to brainwash the kid.

“Yes.”

“You need to go through these tough things because this is nothing compared to their powers. They are very powerful and I’d hate to see such a young life go to waste because he wasn’t strong enough.”

Aiden nodded. “I’m sorry master.”

“Now get to it boy, the second horseshoe is getting hotter as we speak!”

Max had decided that he and Michael would go grab his son while Alex and Isabel will distracted the special unit. He had left Liz with Maria and Kyle, Kyle had developed some powers over the years and would be able to protect the girls. Alex had taken care of the cameras giving the gang full advantage.

“Okay…here we go.” Max said, using his powers to open the door.

When they walked in, they went their ways. Alex took Isabel down the hallway towards the labs while Max and Michael charged towards the opposite halls.

Kicking down each door, they had found nothing until they stopped at the same door. “Who does the honors Maxwell?”. Michael looked at him.

“You can.”

Michael blasted the door open. A few scientists looked shocked and Michael used his powers to send them into a trance. “That should buy us two hours.” Michael told Max.

The ran through the room and opened another door which led to a white room. “Shit Max…where are we at?”. Michael and Max looked around the big white room.

Max touched the wall and flashes of a screaming tortured Liz almost ripped his mind apart. “They tortured her here.”

He winced and ripped his hands off the wall like it was on fire. “We need to find him.” Michael reminded Max and didn’t want the poor guy to be tortured even more. “Who knew how evil some humans can actually be; and I thought Hank was bad.” Michael rolled his eyes.

The two came across yet another room and unlocked the door. It was dark and quiet. Michael held a power lit light in his hands. They could see old tools and medical equipment in the room.

“I need to get out of here.” Max chocked. Flashes of other tortured beings ran through his head. He didn’t want to be here anymore.

“Come on man, let’s go.” Michael turned back and stopped.

A little boy in white pants stared at them. He had dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. His face looked like the boy in the photo. “Max.” Michael gasped and Max turned around coming face to face with his son.

“He’s here.”
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Rising In Limbo (CC, M/L, Adult) 5/22/09 chpt 11 p.13

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the fb everyone! :D

destinyc
Jan (x2)
Carolyn
Kris (x2)
Eve
Natalie
Lena
Jessah

Thanks for the bump Jan and Kris!! Finally here's a chapter lol.

Chapter 11

Max was amazed.

There was nothing in the world that would be able to describe the feeling of seeing his son for the first time. A child that he had made with the love of his life, that child was real. He was real! The fact took Max's breath away.

Micheal noticed the moment between father and son. It felt so surreal and he could sense Max's innate affections towards the little boy.

"Max." Micheal was wary of the wavering emotion in the boy's big brown eyes.

He didn't answer but took a step forward towards his son. Crouching down, Max reached out for the little boy and touched his cheek. "Hey." Max whispered gently, tears already swimming in his eyes.

The boy stared at Max. His facial expression was of confusion and uncertainty. For a moment the amber eyed man caught him off guard. There was something about him.

"I'm your father." Max pressed on softly, emotional at this moment.

On hearing the word 'father' the boy began to breathe harshly and pushed Max's hand away. "You're not my father!" Aiden didn't know how much rage was coursing through his veins but he hated the word father. All his life, he was told that only Pierce was his master aka his father. It just was a very sore spot for him.

Max gulped in pain; he should have known Pierce fucked up his son's mind.

He raised his hands and blasted the unsuspecting men back. A few of Pierce's men caught the two aliens and handcuffed them against the wall.

"Get the hell of me!" Micheal snapped, angry that his face was being pushed more then enough against the cold smelly wall.

Pierce entered the room once he was sure his men restrained Max and Micheal. With a grin he said. "Welcome gentle aliens..to my humble abode."

Alex shook his head. "Oh this is bad." He looked at the computer screen.

Isabel ran inside the room and was about to warn Alex. "Alex they have-"

"I know." He turned towards her. "They got Max and Micheal."

"Wow...the man himself." Pierce looked at Max. "I never knew you existed until I did a second background check. Turns out, you're responsible for most of the alien doings in Roswell."

"I didn't do anything alien." Max said in a quiet voice. Anything until now he sadly thought.

"Too bad." Pierce said. "Because you're going to pay for the crimes you did."

"You do realise that this is going to bite you back in the balls right?" Michael’s words dripped with anger and sarcasm.

Pierce leaned in and whispered in both of their ears. "I have the boy."

He looked at Max whose eyes were flashing in anger. "Oh Max...I have been called father by him so many times that it will rip you to bits."

Max growled. "You're not his father."

Pierce knew it was time to use the card up his sleeve. Backing away he called to the boy. "Aiden!"

The boy was surprised. Pierce never called him by his name before. His doctor was the only one who called him Aiden and hearing it from Pierce, it was shocking. "Yes father?"

Max's heart twisted in agony as he heard his son called another man 'father', such a man who was a vile beast and nothing more.

"Dispose of these things." He said and left the room with the others. They closed the door and the boy was left staring at the two men.

Max's eyes held nothing but love for his son. "Aiden?"

Aiden frowned. He liked him calling him by his name but didn't know why. "Listen to us Aiden." Micheal huffed. "We are the good guys; we're the prey of the special unit. They hate us because they think we will take over the world or something. That's not the truth. We just want to live like everyone else. Don't you think we all have equal rights?"

He prayed he would get the point across to the clueless little boy quick. "Your life matters, our lives matter and so do the lives of everyone else." Micheal hurriedly explained.

Aiden raised his hand. "You are dangerous." He remembered the lines Pierce had taught him. "You will kill us once you are released."

"No that's not true.." Max shook his head, the tears had begun to fall and he was desperate to get his son to believe him. "I love you!" He declared.

Aiden blinked in confusion. He remembered Pierce using the word 'love' for them; that they loved to kill. Love meant having a feeling of utter desire according to Pierce. He associated it with evil and was ready to blast them until Alex spoke through the speakers.

"Listen Aiden, I know where your mother is." Alex said.

"Jesus." Micheal smirked. Thank god Alex was a computer whiz.

"Mother?"

He never heard of that word in his entire life. "What is a mother?" He asked curiously.

"A mother is the person who brought you into the world." Alex said. "She gave birth to you."

"But I was.." Aiden frowned again. Pierce never told him off his birth and only said that they were gifted by god when he was given to them.

"Pierce took your mother and locked her up. He tortured her for years. You were born in a lab and he took you away from her before he made her ill."

"Pierce took my mother away?" Aiden's voice was quiet and shaky.

"He ruined both your lives." Alex replied.

Micheal and Max realised that it was working. Aiden was actually thinking about what Alex said and there was no doubt in his mind. But before they could hear what the boy had to say, the doors were ripped apart and the men had gunfire on them.

"Shoot them." Pierce announced.

They began to fire but Max put up a green shield over his son and himself along with Micheal. Aiden was amazed at the sheer green wall shimmering in front of him.

Pierce took his own gun out and began to fire. Some of the bullets bounced back and killed some of his men in the process. He looked at the boy in anger; All those years of training gone to waste because of one mistake. He should have made Aiden hate his mother instead of excluding her from his life.

He could not let that boy go, so doing what he did best. He grabbed a smoke can from his pocket and rolled it on the floor. Smoke poured out everywhere making Max lose his hold on his shield.

"Maxwell! I can't see!" Micheal coughed, melting the handcuffs off him and Max.

When the smoke died down, there were a few dead bodies on the floor but Aiden was no longer there.

Pierce had taken him.

Kyle was stroking Liz's hair and telling her that he couldn't wait till they brought her son back and they all lived happily ever after until she sat up instantly and gasped for air.

"AIDEN!"
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Rising In Limbo (CC, M/L, Adult) 6/30/09 chpt 12 p.14

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the fb everyone! :D

Lena7
Kris (x2)
destiny
Carolyn
Natalie

behrstars (x2) - You know I love your avi so much! Just love that supernatural eppy where they played pranks on each other lol.
Eve
Jessah (x2)
Jan (x2)

Chapter 12

She screamed, her dark brown eyes wide open with fear. She clutched tightly onto the sheets.

"Oh my god, Liz you're awake!"

Liz slowly turned her eyes on Kyle who was sitting right next to her. She focused on his face and tried to remember him. She pushed the memories to the surface harder until she recognised Kyle. "Kyle?"

"Yes Liz it's me." Kyle replied.

Liz shook her head. "I must be dreaming...I am in a lab. They took my son...they locked me in a white room..." She panicked. "I want my son! I want my son!" She started to have fits.

"Oh Liz!" Kyle panicked with her, unsure of how to console her in this condition. "Max and Micheal are going to get your son back." Kyle hoped that would calm her down.

"Max knows?"

"That he's the father..." Kyle said. "Yes."

Liz let go of the sheets to bring the hands to her face where she cried.

"Is everything ok Liz?"

Liz sobbed harder. "I always wanted Max to know that we have a son."

"Yeah he will save him from that menace Pierce." Kyle smiled, patting Liz's back.

Liz then realised something. "Max...you...Pierce...you know everything?" She asked Kyle after removing her hands from her face.

"Yeah. Max healed me too."

Liz tried to get out of the bed but fell out instead. She groaned in pain and tried to use her legs. She screamed when she released she couldn't move.

"I can't feel my legs!"

Kyle hoisted her up in his arms. "You stay put." He said, placing her back on the bed. "I'll get what you want."

"How long has it been?" Liz asked curiously.

"Ten years."

"So I'm..."

"Yes you're twenty six and a half now."

Liz sobbed again. "That is such a long time!"

"He will pay Liz. So will the rest of the special unit." Kyle had to try and prevent the tears from rolling down. He wasn't usually this emotional but he wanted to cry too.

"I want to see my son Aiden." Liz said. "I bet he looks like his father." She smiled and wiped the tears away.

"He does." Kyle nodded and ran towards the sofa. "I have a photo."

Liz reached out. "Can I see him?"

Kyle took a look at the photo and then handed it to Liz. Liz gasped as soon as she saw her beautiful son. "He's so beautiful."

"Well you're his mother." Kyle teased.

Liz traced her son's photo with her fingers. "My eyes but Max's facial features." Liz gasped again and then hugged the photo to her chest.

Years of numbness and pain filtered through her hazy mind, how could she forget who she was? Her biggest flaw was being selfish, because she was so mad at Max, she ran away and allowed herself to undergo a period of purgatory. Her baby was taken away from her but she knew it was her fault. If she had swallowed her pride and just had faith in Max then maybe they would have already been married by now and have raised their son into a normal kid.

Aiden was not normal and she knew that now.

She could not take those years back now because it was far too late.

Max cursed in anger as he drove like a maniac on the road. "They took my son Micheal! How can I calm the fuck down!"

"Listen, they're probably after the others now, we need to look out for them. Pierce won't hurt the boy, he's using him." Micheal hissed, grabbing onto the dashboard for support as Max jerked the car sideward’s with his angry driving.

"Oh that makes me feel a whole lot better!" Max rolled his eyes. "He's using my child as a plaything."

"We will get him back." Micheal said softly. "Very soon."

"I hope so Micheal. I really hope some." Max replied in a strangled voice.

Pierce tossed Aiden into a cold room and shut the door. "You're a very stupid boy." He snapped. "How could you fall for their lies!"

Aiden winced at Pierce's hostility. He was used to the man's harsh attitude but Aiden sensed a dangerous edge towards this man, something which frightened him.

Evil.

"Expect no supper tonight." Pierce warned. "You will starve tonight as a punish-"

One of Pierce's men interrupted. "Sir, we've moved all the remaining files into the hatch below for safekeeping." He said.

Pierce shot him a glare. "Don't mention that in front of the boy." He said quietly but the tone was deadly.

Pierce looked at Aiden who seemed to be engrossed in something else, it as seemed he wasn't aware of the 'hatch' discussion his stupid agent brought up.

"Let's go." Pierce told the man.

Aiden watched with a frown as Pierce locked him alone in the cabin. He hated living in this cabin, it was so cold and especially during winter which was the current season. It was frosty outside but no snow had fallen.

Hugging himself, Aiden pushed against the wall and slid down onto the floor. He sneezed and forced himself to sleep.

It was going to be a long cold night.

His lips parted and he whispered, "Mom."
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Rising In Limbo (CC, M/L, Adult) 9/12/09 chpt 13 p.15

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the fb

Carolyn
Kris
Natalie
Carrie
Eve
Destiny
Jan
Zaneri

Thanks so much guys, and I know what you're thinking. After so long she finally comes back with this fic. lol. :mrgreen:

Chapter 13

"Liz?!" Kyle pulled back the covers and screamed in terror when he didn't find her beneath them.

He had left to make her some coffee only to find her missing. A sudden chill swept from the open window and Kyle then knew she had escaped, making him get out of her way by making coffee. "Oh god." He pulled out his phone and dialled Max's number.

Max was at his wit's end when he received the call from Kyle, he barged in the house and tore everything down to find anything that may had given evidence if Liz had been kidnapped. "Nothing!" Max angrily blasted the nightstand with his powers.

"I think they took her." Micheal started to panic. "They must have."

While all of them were fussing over what happened to Liz, Maria remained silent and watched the bed. Something about the bed didn't seem right. If Liz had been kidnapped, there would have been a bit of a struggle hence the bed would be messy.

It wasn't.

"Guys, Kyle is right. She escaped." Maria gulped.

"That's bullshit!" Isabel disagreed. "Where would she go?"

"To her son." Alex stated.

Ignoring the stingy pain in her bloody feet, Liz ran with the mighty wind, almost breathless until her lungs burned. She stopped by the lake and bent down to place her palms on her knees; catching her breath, Liz shivered as the cold night air kissed her skin.

She could feel again.

It was a miracle.

It was amazing.

Like the moon allowing the sun to shine after a prolonged eclipse that spread darkness for such a long time. The water rippled as the moonlight shone it's beam into it, Liz's pale reflection was casted on the surface of the dark water.

Her face hadn't aged one bit.

She still looked like the young girl from high school that she was used too. Big innocent eyes and smooth peachy skin. Her hair was a little longer and darker, but nevertheless she had remained the same.

And then in the distance, her son cried for her.

She knew she was close.

Sensing that those bloody footprints in the snow belonged to Liz, Max winced as he drove the car further onto the icy road. He could sense her presence ever so clearly now. It was like looking through a glass. He could see her but something was standing in the way.

The fear and hope merged together creating a sense of a strange anticipation when he would see her next.

Would she recognise him? Would she throw herself in his waiting arms and cry for the time that they lost or would she look at him with hateful eyes as he remembered their last moment together before she had been kidnapped.

Max was scared of how she would react.

Isabel placed a hand on her brother's shoulder. "Don't worry, we'll all be here for you."

Somehow, his sister's words made him feel a little better.

The guard awoke to find a pale young woman in a white nightgown. She looked like a ghost in the moonlight. Believing it was his dream, he closed his eyes and fell back to sleep.

Only to be knocked out by Liz.

Liz grabbed the gun and shot any guards that obstructed her path. With her rage, no one stood a chance against her. The pent up feelings of anger finally rushed out like a broken dam. Now nothing stood between her and her son.

They fell down one by one until she reached the door. Taking the keys out one of the gaurd's pockets, she unlocked the door and kicked it open.

"Aiden." Her expression was soft and mournful as her little boy looked at her from under the covers.

"Mommy." He whispered, he kicked the sheets off and jumped off the bed to run to his mother.

Liz bent down and captured her son in her frail arms, crying softly as they embraced each other. "You came!" He was happy that he finally got to meet her. "You finally came Mommy!"

"I did Aiden." Liz swallowed, peppering her son's face with her kisses. "I came for you." She hugged him tightly, worried that someone may part them again.

Aiden forgot about the training and the long hours of pain he endured all from his birth. Only this moment mattered. Where he was reunited with his mother. This moment was rightfully his and the anger that came with it was directed at Pierce, the monster who deprived him off his life.

Liz pulled back and stroked her son's hair. "You are so beautiful." She told him. "More then I ever imagined."

Aiden suddenly sensed something wrong and felt uneasy, but before he could warn his mother, Pierce had sneaked up and hit her hard in the head. The rifle fell out of Liz's hands as she brought her hands up to her head, groaning in pain before falling to the floor. Pierce aimed the gun at Aiden and shot him in the stomach.

"NO!" Liz cried, screaming as blood poured of from the wound.

"I figured if the boy strays, we can make another one. This time it'll be my sperm you alien whore." Pierce flashed his cold eyes at a terrified Liz.

Her son gave slight whimper before falling on his knees. "Aiden!" Liz cried and then she looked at Pierce with bulging eyes. "You bastard!" She screamed and launched at him, raking her nails into his skin and tearing his flesh.

Max, Micheal and Kyle ran into the cabin and Max roared in agony when he saw his son with a gunshot on his stomach. Aiden was trying to fight it, the pain was unbearable. He saw blackness coming closer to him. Eventually death would consume him if Max had ran so fast and reached him in time, putting his hand on the wound and healing it straight away.

Micheal and Kyle pulled Liz away from Pierce and Isabel emerged, blasting Pierce so hard that it knocked him out. Liz was convulsing in sobs and screaming curses at Pierce that she hadn't noticed that her son was completely healed by Max.

"Mommy!" Aiden ran out of Max's arms and threw his tiny arms around Liz.

Liz finally stopped and what seemed for hours, she held her son so tightly.

The others watched with falling tears, sharing a moment that they believed that would have never arrived.

Liz finally let go and turned her eyes to Max.

The man she loved.

The man she would always love.

"Max." She croaked.

"Liz." He whispered.

Both of the lovers took baby steps towards each other, watching each other in silence. Her dark brown eyes met his amber ones.

Aiden watched with a smile as his father and mother were finally reunited. It was his dream to have his family, he only just realised that now.

Liz brought her lips to Max and gave him a brief kiss, she broke down and hugged him so tightly. "I'll never leave you!" She vowed, staining his shirt with his tears.

Max stroked her hair and embraced the mother of his child.

After such a long time, they finally found each other again.
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Rising In Limbo (CC, M/L, Adult) 12/15/09 Chpt 14 *Complete*

Post by Hunter »

This is my second attempt at repost.

Thanks for the fb and bumps guys.

Chapter Fourteen

Max held Liz's hand in his, gently rubbing her skin with his thumb. His eyes were weary but they shone just the way they did so many years back. She looked at him and smiled. She had missed him so much. Looking in to those eyes again, she felt alive.

Nothing was spoken between them, they just looked at each other for a long time and made up for a little lost time.

They had the rest of their lives to make up for what they had lost.

Ten years was a big gap, Ten years of loneliness and hardship they all faced. Maria, Michael, Isabel, Kyle and Alex. All of them had also suffered because of this. Liz and Max felt indebted to them too they had had stopped living because Liz had.

It was then, Michael had found them sitting silently in the car.

"It's been done." He said. "Every file and report Pierce ever had has been destroyed."

"It's just Pierce now." Isabel said, exhausted after wiping out each of the men's memories one by one; a new skill she had developed over the years. Now the former agents were nothing but members of the working class; Most of them had become fishermen while other had turned to working in farms. Isabel had done a neat job with changing their personas.

"I could never thank you guys enough." Liz felt her respect for them grow limitlessly. She would never be able to compensate them for the time they had spent searching for her.

"It's what we do. We look out for each other." Isabel smiled at Liz, welcoming her back. "How are you Liz?"

"Better." Liz sighed, giving Max a dreamy look. "Much better." She returned the smile he was giving her.

"Good." Isabel turned her eyes to Maria who had Aiden's lap in her head. Aiden had fallen asleep along with Maria who were very tired.

"I think you should catch some sleep Isabel." Max said, concerned for his sister. "You look very tired."

Isabel got into the van and shut the door. "I will, thanks." She said and cuddled up to Alex who was already half asleep. Michael opened the door and got in. Kyle started the engine and drove off.

Pierce swallowed, the car he had used to escape it was now hanging off the edge of a cliff. He couldn't believe it had gotten this far. Those damn aliens found his bases, did something to all of his men and destroyed any evidence he ever had on aliens. The only living remain of the special unit was him. If he could survive and recruit more staff for his special unit, then those aliens would belong to him.

He managed to get this far, undetected.

But now it was a life and death situation. If he got out of this car, he probably would fall down to his death with it. So he had to sit tight, keeping balance in the car.

His cell phone battery was dead and he had no other forms of communication. This was a fucked situation. Those aliens had got him where they wanted.

Stuck.

Even if they had no idea where he was. He was stuck.

It was like karma. It bit him back hard in the ass.

He closed his eyes and thought about all the stuff he'd put Aiden and Liz thought. A part of him felt sick, the other parts of him enjoyed it. He was a sick and twisted man who enjoyed taking pleasure out of other people's pain. That's why he was the head of the special unit. He wanted to divert the liking of his pleasure of people enduring pain to aliens suffering pain.

His mother had abandoned him as a child, afraid of his sick personality. He just enjoyed watching people suffer in pain.

That was the bottom line.

When he tried to change himself, he tried not to take pleasure in the pain of his own race. Instead, he believed he'd be redeemed if it was aliens who served his sick pleasure.

He blamed it on his father, his dad had done many sick things before. Bringing back young girls or boys and then torturing them in his basement for his own amusement. It all happened when Pierce was a child. He had seen many horrible things his father had done. He had seen his dad even commit suicide.

Then in his adolescent years, Pierce turned to playing sick video games and watching offensive D rated films that stirred his pleasure. He couldn't help himself but spend time obsessing over his sickness.

He had often dreamed of burning his mother alive after sexually abusing her. He believed it was Freudian. He had been going through the Oedipus complex. His father was his role model and his mother was the object of his sexual desire.

He wanted Aiden to go through that so much.

How happy he was when he learned Liz gave birth to a boy. He wanted to keep Aiden in the early stages of that Oedipus complex. Find the father and kill him in order to obtain the mother.

But as time passed, Pierce realised Liz was nothing but trash. She wasn't needed. It was Aiden who was special. If only he killed her instead of trying to get her to recover then maybe Aiden would have still been in his control. He could have passed off his sick legacy to that alien boy.

Liz's screams and Aiden's cries echoed in his mind.

And then he felt someone grab him out of the car so roughly that he couldn't breathe.

The car had fallen down and crashed.

A mushroom of fire exploding into the air.

Pierce eyes opened.

Max pinned Pierce to the ground, sending so many punches to his face that they cracked his jaw, nose and was on the verge of splitting his skull open. "You sick bastard! This is for Liz!" Max grunted, giving a powerful bone crunching punch on Pierce's face.

"This is for my son!" Another blow was delivered, knowing his jaw out of place. Blood gushed out of his mouth.

Max didn't care.

"And this is for us! for all of us who've ever suffered because of you!" Max crashed his hard fist against Pierce's temple, permanently damaging his eyesight.

Pierce's vision went black and he screamed, feeling warm blood but being able to see nothing apart from darkness. No words came out of his mouth, he just mumbled as the broken jaw stopped him from speaking straight.

Michael hauled Max off Pierce, deciding it would be best to let them all have their share in killing Pierce.

Neither of them wanted him to live. Even Isabel who had shuddered at the thought of killing a human was dying to end Pierce's life today. He wasn't a human to them, he was a monster.

A sick monster.

Pierce remained on the ground, feeling so much pain in his throbbing head that he felt powerless.

Liz felt Pierce's thoughts and was saddened that he was actually feeling a little regret towards causing her misery. She had wanted to stop them from killing him but the thought of him treating her son like some lab rat held her back. Any one who crossed swords with a mother would have to bear the consequences.

Liz wanted him dead too, for every shit he had put her baby though.

Alex and Maria remained in the car with Aiden, holding him back and not allowing him to see Pierce die. Kyle had gave in to his curiosity and watched. He too wanted a hand in killing Pierce.

"Everyone...let's do it." Max said, powering up as he merged his powers with his sister, Michael and Kyle.

Liz hesitated and then joined in.

Their powers turned into one giant bolt of energy and then it was silent.

In one moment, he was dead.

They had won.

"He's gone." Alex said, feeling the eerie silence.

"Good." Maria said, not shedding one tear for that evil monster.

"This is gunna be one of my favourite days." Aiden told his father who had helped him put on a tux. In all his life, Aiden had been subjected to wear simple lab clothes.

Pierce never bothered to give him decent clothing. Aiden was grateful for the first piece of normal clothing he had ever owned. Gifted by Alex, it was a pair of stonewash jeans.

The rest, came after that, Isabel brought him more jeans and some caps, Maria had brought him a set of sweatshirts, Kyle had brought cool Nike sneakers for him, Michael had brought him lots of jackets; and then Liz and Max had showered him with anything he wanted. Now he knew what it was like to have a family and what love was.

Max smiled at his cute little boy. He still couldn't get over the fact that his son had Liz's big brown eyes. They were beautiful and he was so happy that their child had inherited that from her.

Dressed in a cute little tux, Max adored his boy as he looked in the mirror. Max took out a comb and worked on his son's luxurious raven hair.

"You look so like me." Max admired the fact that his son resembled him. "A little Max." He laughed.

Aiden blushed. "But I have mom's eyes."

"Yes you do." Max nodded in agreement.

A frantic knock on the door interrupted the father and son moment. "Come on!" Isabel opened the door. "It's now or never."

Max shrugged at son. "Wouldn't want to miss my own wedding."

"Come on dad." Aiden laughed, holding his daddy's hand as they walked out of the back room.

"This is going to be one of my favourite days." Max told his son.

"I now pronounce you...husband and wife." The reverend first looked at Michael and Maria who couldn't have been more happier to be united in marriage now.

"And you husband and wife." The priest continued, now moving on to a glee Isabel and Alex who had finally given in to their love and were blessed by marriage.

"And I pronounce you husband and wife." The reverend finished, looking at Max and Liz; astonished that this was his first triple wedding that he had to bless.

For Max and Liz, it was a miracle that they had managed to get married. All of the couples started to kiss, Maria and Michael couldn't keep their hands off each other, Isabel and Alex shared the most sweetest kiss while Max and Liz gave everything they had into a heartfelt kiss.

Diane, Nancy, Vienna (Alex's mother) and Amy sobbed, sharing their joy that their daughters had finally gotten married while the fathers were proud to have daughter in laws and son in laws on the same day.

Aiden smiled and took pictures of the happy couples with Kyle.

"When will I meet my soul mate?" Kyle sighed, feeling lonely know.

Aiden looked around and noticed the woman who had practically raised him. She was here, Doctor Sydney. He begged his mother to invite her.

And here she was!

"Hey!" The doctor spotted Aiden and smiled, she was so happy to see him well and nourished.

Joining him, she bent down and hugged him. "Oh you little boy! Sweetie you're looking good!" She complimented him.

Sydney's daughter followed them, at the age of twenty four, she looked like she was twenty years old. Her dark mocha skin was glistening and she had the most attractive eyes that captured Kyle's attention.

Damn she's fine, Kyle thought and checked her out. "Hi, I'm Kyle. I'm Aiden's uncle." He shook hands with Sydney and her daughter.

"I'm doctor Sydney and this is my daughter Naomi."

Naomi gave Kyle a shy smile. "Hi Kyle."

"Hello Naomi." Kyle winked, wondering if this girl was single. Maybe he'd give it a try with her. She looked awful cute.

Aiden grinned at Kyle, noticing his intentions. "You naughty man." Aiden said and shook his head before walking off, leaving Kyle to talk with the women.

Aiden discreetly used his powers and read the mind off some other people. Boring, he thought as he read his grand father's mind which was about doing the laundry and keeping Liz's room as it was.

And then Aiden felt his grand dad's sadness. His Lizzie was moving on. Aiden walked to his mother's parents and started to speak to them.

"Don't be sad." He cupped Jeff's cheek. "You will see us everyday." Aiden promised.

Jeff took his grand son's hand. "I know." He croaked and then crushed his grandson in a big bear hug. "I love you guys so much."

"Darn it Jeff, you're crushing my grand son." Nancy snapped, tearing Aiden out of her husband's arms so she could pull him into a tight hug too.

"Can't. Breath." Aiden almost chocked.

Hours later

"Urghh...yeah....harder Max....urgh....urgh..." Liz moaned, thrusting herself back down on her husband's cock, feeling her walls tighten hard around him as they milked him off his seed.

Max shuddered as his body emptied itself into his wife.

God, whenever they had sex it was so intense. Their love making was rough and gentle, hard and soft. It was everything. Max always lost himself and couldn't wait to join his body with Liz's again. Every time was like the first time.

When he rolled them over and resumed making love to her again, he realised he would never get tired of this.

Liz sighed in content, licking and nipping on her husband's skin as they made love.

They had a life time of making love.

Why stop now?

"Urgh...yeah.." They both panted, unable to get enough of each other.

One Year Later

Michael and Maria had their first child. They welcomed their son into the world and named him Caleb. Kyle had gotten serious with Naomi and were now in a steady relationship.

Isabel and Alex were travelling around the world, Alex had started a band and was on tour; Isabel had joined him and soon had started modelling.

Aiden celebrated his birthday for the first time ever and that will his parents and everyone else who loved him.

Jim and Amy get married in November.

Two Years Later

Cal Langley walks into their lives, offers them some jobs. Liz becomes a part time model but enjoys writing some films with Cal. Max becomes a doctor with Doctor Sydney's help. Alex's band hits number one worldwide, they've won the MTV best alternative band award.

Three Years Later

Liz is expecting another child, a baby girl, Aiden and Max is ecstatic. Isabel delivers a baby girl too. Kyle and Naomi tie the knot. Aiden starts his acting career.

"I'd never thought so much could happen in three years." Liz told Max as they lay in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

Max thought his wife's stomach; their baby girl's handprint appeared on her skin. Max bent down to kiss her stomach. "Forever will never be over." He smiled and captured his wife's lips in a gentle kiss.

Nothing would ever come between them ever again.

The End