The Meeting 1/1 TEEN

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

The Meeting 1/1 TEEN

Post by Sologirl102 »

Title: The Meeting 1/1
Author: Sologirl102
Disclaimer: Well obviously if it’s a disclaimer it means I own diddley squat. But a girl can dream.
Coupling: CC all the way baby!
Rating: Teen for swearing.
Summary: this is just harmless fluff about a meeting with the “I Know An Alien” Club.

Chapter One
The back room of the Crashdown was unusually active, considering it was after hours. “Order! Order in the break room!” Shouted Max to the rest of his “group”. Silence reigned. Max smiled, than said, “Kyle! Take over.”
Kyle smirked, stood up while Max sat down, and turned to Liz. “Liz, record the minutes.”
Liz blinked. “Why?”
Kyle looked at her, shook his head, and said, “Because every club has a president, a vice-president, a secretary, a treasurer, and a parliament. You will record the minutes because you are the secretary, and have the neatest handwriting.”
“Well that’s a bullshit reason,” Maria said with a flick of her hair.
Kyle glared. “I put forth the motion that Maria shuts up.”
Michael did that weird smirk of his. “I second that motion.”
Maria gave Michael the evil eye. Kyle ignored it, and shouted joyfully “MOTION PASSED!”
Liz burst that bubble, however, by saying “Doesn’t the parliament need to vote?”
Kyle stared for a long second and said, “No.”
Isabel went into take charge mode, and… took charge. “It does too! And since Max is president, Michael’s vice, Liz is secretary, and I’m not quite sure what the hell Kyle is, that only leaves me, Alex, Maria, Sheriff Valenti and Tess for the parliament.”
“It would, if it weren’t for the shocking lack of club members able to be apart of parliament. So, in the course of all major decisions, everybody’s a member of parliament.”
Maria was getting annoyed. “Alright than. Time to take a vote.”
Alex, being the smartass he is, felt the need to throw his two cents in as well. “Isn’t that Kyle’s job?”
Maria took a deep breath. "No."
“All in favor of Maria shutting up, say Aye,” Kyle shouted.
“AYE!” Said Michael, Kyle, Max, Tess and Sheriff Valenti.
“All opposed say we are the Knights who Say NI!”
Max turned to Kyle and said, “You are such a Monty Python groupie.”
“WE ARE THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI!” Belted out Maria, Liz, Alex and Isabel.
“Well fortunately for us, it was a 5/4 vote, so Maria has to shut up.”
Maria glared, “Buddha boy, you are a dead man.”
Kyle grinned. “Well, since my dad, the SHERIFF, is right there, I would say, NOT!”
Isabel gave one of those evil smirks and said, “I hope you like dreaming about Brad Pitt naked then.”
“Crap.”
THE END!
Magic Mushroom Omelets. You know what I'm talking about.

"Do it, or I'll snap your neck, pour jelly on your body, and pray to the GODS OF JELLY... to BURN YOUR SOUL in A JELLY LIKE HELL! Now GET THE JELLY!" - Dane Cook
(Sorry, I was watching Comedy Central)