A Walk Of Thoughts (CC, M/L,Teen) [COMPLETE]

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

Roswell_girl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

A Walk Of Thoughts (CC, M/L,Teen) [COMPLETE]

Post by Roswell_girl »

Sorry I posted the story in a wrong place, Sorry ....

Title : A Walk Of Thoughts

Author : Roswell_GirL

Disclaimer : I don’t own roswell and I don’t own any of the characters

Rating: TEEN

Plot : As Max is exploring his Destiny with Tess, Liz is feeling that she's abandoned by Max and that she's left alone with a growing passion for Max..

Author's Note : This is my first time in the fiction thing, so please tell me what do you think I would really appreciate it, if you gave me a feedback ... Thanks to all who will read ...

Liz was standing in the shadows behind a tree looking at Tess and Max's figuers, she felt sad and a tear crawled

over her face, she felt really bad, she miss Max and she wants to be with him instead of Tess, her passion is growing inside her and nobody knows about it, she couldn't tell anybody specially now after Max and Tess became more and more involved in the Destiny thing, Max's love was growing inside her every moment and as she stood and watched them became close huging and kissing each other she felt sick, why does it have to be this way, why couldn't she love Max and be with him now instead of looking at his reflection with Tess, why !!
dosen't she deserve to be with the guy she loves and will love for the rest of her life, this is so unfair, suddenly as she was thinking she looked at Max's window and they weren't there anymore, she decided to leave as she felt very broken hearted, she turned around to go back to her house and saw max standing infront of her, she felt as someone

is grabbing her heart and squeezing it, she felt happy to see Max but yet she felt scared, he knows now that she was

peeping on him and Tess she was embaressed of what he's gonna think about her, He looked at her and his eyes was

full of mystery, She dosent know how her hand was now held by Maxs and they were walkin down the street, She

started to talk " Max, About the .... I wasn't really looking...um.. I don't..." She said with a trembling voice
" Its okay Liz, you dont have to explain it to me, I know that I would've done the same thing.."
"Max, why were you doing this ?" She asked
"I dont know, you know that I dont love Tess, but it was kinda sudden, we were talkin, remembring our past life

together and the kissing part kinda came suddenly" Max said looking into her eyes...
"I dont want you to think that im .... Max its your destiny, you're meant to be with Tess, dont pay attention to me.." Liz said that as her heart was really aching, she looked into her eyes and felt his eyes gazing through hers she

really wanted to hug him and kiss him and he was thinking the same he looked at her with eyes full of passion and all

what he wanted to do was grab her and put his arms around her and never let go, he wanted to take her away from all

the destiny thing with Tess and he wanted to take her away from all the pain that they were feeling he wanted to

make her feel safe, loved, he wants to show her how much he cares about her, how much he loves her and how much

he wants her to stay by his side, he was sufring but he didn't want her to know because she's gonna sufer too he dont want her to get involved in his weird dangerous life but " isn't it too late " he was thinking, Liz wanted him to share his feeling with her and wants to know what is he thinking about, " Max, you can tell me anything you want ! " she said, "I know Liz, and you know that I want to tell you, but I think that i've done enough damages for you, I dont want you

to sufer because of me, I want you to be happy " he said with a trembling voice, she nodded her head now they were

crossing the street and as much as she wanted to ease his pain and tell him that she's over it, she cant, she's so in

love with him and she wants to love him for the rest of her life, She know that she won't get over it, she wants to tell him that she wants him and need him

that she misses him and cant stand the moments when he' not with around with her, and Liz wants him to know that even if she saw

him everyday for like minutes she would be happy, as she opened her mouth to tell him this she realized that they are

infront of her house they were there, so no more talking she looked at him " So here we are, Liz " Said Max
"Yeah, here we are, so see you later Max ! " Liz said, " Yeah, Sure, see you around, Goodnight Liz," Max said, as he leaned forword and kissed her checks, she went inside but befor entering the house she looked behind her as he waved goodbye to

her.. she went inside her house up to her room and looked from the window she waved goodbye to his shadow with

tears in her eyes ...

THE END