The Safe House (AU, M/L, Adult) Ch 38, 11/27/12

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

HypnotiqBlueEyes
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: The Safe House (AU, M/L, Adult) Ch 38, 11/27/12

Post by HypnotiqBlueEyes »

Glad to finally have you back! I hope RL goes smoother for you now. Your update was amazing & I cant wait to see what happens next! :mrgreen:
-Sarah-
Liz to Future Max: Don't you realize what you are to me... what you're always gonna be? You're the love of my life. Everyone else is gonna be second best. There will never be another you!!! (The End of the World)
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Hey, don't worry there isn't a lot of people anymore but the ones who stayed are still strong at it! :lol:

Love to have you back and you're not the only one who is not checking every day... RL is crazy sometimes and especially so near on Xmas!

I must admit I don't really remember what is the problem with Zan but it must be not so bad if Max accepts it... A part if he doesn't know what is going on...

EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Michelle in LA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Michelle in LA »

Wow. That was so strange -- almost as if they were trying to fix Liz up with Zan. Why is he so worried about becoming 'friends' with Liz? For many guys, that's a euphemism for wanting to hit on the woman, but Zan knows Max has already staked his claim.

I'd be worried for Liz -- on both counts -- because neither guy is really revealing himself as a prize, of late, I'd think it was better for her to live separately and reacquaint herself with her own identity. But in her situation, she definitely needs not to go out of that building -- or out of Max's condo -- unless she's in a group, or with a bodyguard.

Please come back with more soon! This suspense is only getting worse. I can't wait to find out who all the evil conspirators are, and what they all are planning.
~ Funniest FB ~ Round 11 ~ Best FB ~ Round 10
~ Most Thought-Provoking FB ~ Round 10
~ FB You Follow Around the Boards~ Round B
Tharos
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Tharos »

Abandoned?
Ilonka.Green
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ilonka.Green »

Abandoned? No... I haven't had much time as I'm dealing with a few family issues that suddenly came up. hoping to get back to writing soon.
HypnotiqBlueEyes
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by HypnotiqBlueEyes »

Hey just wanted to say that I hope everything works out for you.... Sending good vibes your way! :mrgreen:

-Sarah-
Liz to Future Max: Don't you realize what you are to me... what you're always gonna be? You're the love of my life. Everyone else is gonna be second best. There will never be another you!!! (The End of the World)
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

miss you hope is well with the family :wink:
DestinyDreamer
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DestinyDreamer »

Im really loving this story! I like the way wrote each character its different and I like it. I like how you made liz a dancer that different from some fics Ive read. I like where this story is going and I want to see what happens. Please continue and dont give on it! Its a really good fic!

Hope to read more soon!
please also check me out at fanfiction.net I go by the name twilighteyes85 there!
https://www.fanfiction.net/~twilighteyes85
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Sure do wonder what will happen next.....??
mela3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mela3 »

Bump!
I like lots of things, but there are three things I like most: love, love... and love

- La Dolce Vita