TIC TAC - (CC,AU,Adult) - COMPLETE - 7/12/15

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Re: TIC TAC - (CC,AU,Adult) - Part 189 - 6/14/15

Post by Earth2Mama »

I wish we'd had gotten to know Matt... I love getting to see him then his siblings experiences, but I would have love to see it first hand.

I'm glad his former girlfriend has finally moved on. That was such a nice scene at the cemtary between her and Isabel.

Poor Christian... And his mother. I feel for them all. It's never easy to say goodbye, esp. more so for a parent with regards to their child. I'm heartbroken for them all.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Really great part!

The talk ot the cemetery was really tactful, because I loved how they talked about Matt, even if they are certainly now older as him was, the day he died, no?

Thanks and waiting for more! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
sarammlover
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sarammlover »

Whoa....that was a pretty rough update. I feel so bad for these new characters. Having to pull the plug on a braid dead child...rough. Wow.

Tess and Kyle LOVE LOVE LOVE. Thank you for bringing me more of them....I know you do it for me! HA!

And it seems like people are getting closure and moving on and this is the right thing. I like that even though we didn't meet Matt, we know Matt. I love that Michael has been trying to fill his shoes and his role and I think he does a pretty good job keeping his sisters together. He may have his own issues but Michael is a really good brother.

Great update!
Eva
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Eva »

Matt was a great guy, with his own flows and abilities. You just see it in the way everybody keeps returning to his grave. The scenes were sweet and hopefull for the future. The moment you can talk at a grave stone, is the moment wherein you start healing. Step by step.

Letting loose is hard. Especially when it's a tireless kid, still on the boarder of his life. Before everything can kick off for real, it's already over. Life can indeed be cruel.

Tess and Kyle were great together: what a beautiful and honest moment between the both of them!
Take a look at Eva's world
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

Aww that whole last scene was so bittersweet. It was nice to see them all doing ok without Matt even his girlfriend. But it's so sad to know that they have to especially since he was an amazing person and a fantastic big brother.

Oh my goodness! That whole scene with Chris and Christian & Elaine just broke my gosh darn heart even more so because of the week I had. You two and your ability to really capture those kinds of moments.

I am happy for Tess and Kyle. Good for them sticking to taking it slow. It shows their commitment to each other.

I liked Andy Roddick. He was my favourite tennis player. He retired when he turned 30. That's old for tennis. Though Federer has been playing for a while now. He has always been an anomaly though.

I am going to miss this when it's done.

Great part.

Eagerly awaiting more.
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Part 190

Post by Double Trouble »

keepsmiling7: We’re sad to see it winding down too. It’s been a long ride with this one. An unfinished story is something we strive very hard to avoid.

We have a lot of fun bringing all of these characters together and seeing what happens. You just never know what might happen and there have been times they’ve surprised us too, lol.

CandyliciousLovah: Nope, she knows exactly what she wants and now that they’re on the same page she’s able to assert herself more. She’s ready for a real relationship and now that Kyle’s at the same place it looks like they’re headed for something great.

Roswelllostcause: Thanks for reading!

Earth2Mama: It would’ve been so interesting to get to know Matt like that, but wow, how that would’ve changed the story!

Bethany is finally at a place where she’s ready to get back out there and Isabel’s easy acceptance and encouragement probably helped.

That’s a very hard situation and it’s something no parent should ever have to go through.

begonia9508: Thanks!

Matt was such an integral part of their lives and they’re still learning to live with that loss. Yep, they’re a little older than Matt was when he died.

sarammlover: That one was a rough part. What poor Elaine is facing is something no mother should ever have to deal with.
Tess and Kyle LOVE LOVE LOVE. Thank you for bringing me more of them....I know you do it for me! HA!
Uh-oh, the truth has come out… shhhh, don’t tell anyone!

Lol, it’s taken them 2,000 pages to get here. Matt was an amazing guy and we’ve enjoyed having the opportunity to get to know him through his brother and sisters. Michael has big shoes to fill but we think he’s up to the task

Thanks!

Eva: Yep, and he had such an impact on his siblings. It’s taken them a long time to finally begin finding their way to peace. As you said, step by step.

It’s beyond the scope of imagination to know what it would be like to be faced with such a choice but it would have to be the hardest thing a parent could face.

They’ve come a long way to reach this point, but it’s easy to see they’re so much stronger for it.

Alien_Friend: We hope your week wasn’t as bad as it sounds and you are better now. Hugs.

Matt was a great brother indeed. And a great man for sure.

It is one of the worst things for parents… to lose their kid. It’s a cruel world sometimes.

Andy Roddick is definitely nice to look at. ;)

Part 190

Falling Into Place

Liz smoothed her hands over her skirt nervously as she glanced at the ominously ticking clock on the opposite wall. Next to her Max was hunched over, his elbows braced on his knees and a to-go coffee cup held between his hands to keep them still. The coffee had long gone cold and it had come close to being spilled numerous times as he turned his wrist to check his watch. Their lawyer sat on her other side, calmly reviewing whatever was in the folder she had been perusing for the past half hour.

“Why’d they tell us to be here at one o’clock if they were just gonna keep us waiting?” she muttered as the second hand ticked off another minute.

“Stop watching the clock, Liz,” Kathleen advised.

She stood up and started pacing, unable to sit still one moment longer. “Why are we being called before another judge? Wasn’t the first one bad enough?”

One of the double doors opened before the lawyer could respond. She stood and held a hand up, nodding when the judge’s assistant rattled off their names to let them know the judge was ready for them. She turned to face her clients. “No matter what happens in there, I want you to stay calm, understand?”

Max tossed his coffee in the trash as he stood. He ran a hand over his suit jacket and smoothed his tie down before taking his girlfriend’s hand and nodding. He hated wearing the monkey suit and it sure as hell hadn’t done anything for them the first time they’d faced a judge, but he didn’t want to be considered disrespectful for not being dressed appropriately.

Liz frowned as they were led through a series of halls. “I don’t understand. Are we going to a different courtroom?”

“You aren’t on the courtroom docket, Ms. Parker,” the court assistant spoke up as he opened the door to an inner office. “Judge Reynolds is seeing you in his personal chambers.” He motioned to the leather furniture situated before the large mahogany desk. “Please, have a seat. He’ll be with you momentarily.”

“Kathleen, what’s going on?” Max asked as he took one of the chairs and tugged Liz down next to him. “Isn’t it a little unusual to be seen like this?”

“It’s a bit unorthodox,” she agreed. “But...” she stood when a door opened behind the desk and a tall gray-haired man wearing glasses entered the room. “Judge Reynolds.”

“Be seated, Ms. Beckett,” he said with a wave of his hand. He shrugged out of his court robe and hung it in the closet behind the door, revealing a modest grey suit. He took his seat in the high-backed leather chair and dropped a folder on the desk, placing his hands on it and lacing his fingers together. “Ms. Parker, Mr. Evans, I’m sure you have quite a few questions as to why you received a summons to appear earlier than expected.”

Liz nodded, her throat so tight she couldn’t speak.

Judge Mason Reynolds opened the file in front of him and glanced over the notes inside. “I was asked to look over your case in light of recent events.”

“Recent events?” Max asked with a slight frown.

“Officer Trent Kennedy’s arrest has called certain things into question and your connection to him has made it necessary to take another look at your case.” It didn’t require a trained eye to see the tension that worsened in the couple when he mentioned the officer. “After reviewing the evidence presented I find quite a few questionable actions that occurred from the moment CPS received the tip calling your ability to care for your brother into question.”

“We’ve done everything we were ordered to do by the court,” Max spoke up.

“We have,” Liz rushed to agree. “And we’ve been working on Aaron’s room at my apartment. Ms. Dawes even came by and she took some pictures.” She looked at her boyfriend. “His room’s been painted and furnished and we even have a small fenced yard he can play in.”

“I’ve reviewed the reports filed by Ms. Dawes and I find them very favourable.” He had actually been asked to review the case prior to the officer’s arrest due to a concerned phone call from the foster family that had cared for the child after his removal from his home. Megan and Vince Caldwell had been fostering children for quite some time and their call to make a report and question Marilyn Tremont’s actions had raised more than one eyebrow. He had since ordered an investigation into the social worker’s recent caseload in order to determine if she was making her decisions on bias rather than fact.

“What does that mean?” Liz asked, scared to get her hopes up.

He held his hands up in a silent bid for patience. “While I don’t agree with everything you were ordered to do at your hearing, there are a few of the conditions I do feel would be beneficial. Replacing your second job, Ms. Parker, not because I think it precludes your ability to properly care for your brother, but because the hours do prevent you from getting the rest you need to keep up with that little rascal.” He chuckled. “I have seven of my own so I’m well aware that two jobs, especially when one of them keeps you out to all hours, is hell on the human body. However, according to the most recent report submitted by Ms. Dawes I see you’ve more than met that requirement.”

His gaze shifted to the young man seated beside her. “Mr. Evans, you’ve willingly attended your court-appointed sessions with Dr. Rodgers, and according to her reports you’re responding to the therapy very well. I was personally impressed by her last report because not only does it show that you’re taking that mandate seriously, it also reveals your commitment to being your best for Aaron.” Dr. Rodgers had reported the young man’s initial hesitation in session, but she had also noted that her patient wasn’t completely resistant. The following reports had indicated he was slowly opening up, but the last one, the one that revealed he was willing to continue his sessions beyond those required by the court, was what had impressed him.

“I’ve spoken at length with Aaron.” He smiled at the couple. “He’s quite the conversationalist once he gets comfortable.” He had gone over the questions Ms. Tremont had asked the little boy the day she had signed the removal order and it had been easy to see that his responses to her questions had purposefully been taken out of context. “I’ve also reviewed the court transcripts of the examination of your character witnesses.”

He leaned back in his chair and watched them for a moment. The judge that had originally heard their case was known for being hard on people who didn’t fit into his view of what was traditional, and in his opinion that was detrimental to the justice system they had sworn to uphold. He had looked no further than the young woman’s job and the tattoos and piercing on the young man that was an ex-soldier, and he’d immediately labelled them unfit.

“It’s my opinion that your case was mishandled from the very beginning and it never should’ve come to a point where removal was necessary.”

Max glanced at Liz when her hand tightened around his and she moved to sit on the edge of her seat as she waited for the judge’s next words.

“Ms. Parker, Mr. Evans, I’m reversing Judge Addison’s decision and I’m returning full custody of Aaron to you, effective immediately.”

Max fisted the air. “Yes!”

Liz felt her mouth drop open and after a moment she remembered to close it. Tears sprang to her eyes as she began to fully process the impact of the judge’s words. “He can come home?” she whispered.

Judge Reynolds turned to a page at the back of the folder and scrawled his signature across the line at the bottom before dating it. He motioned for his assistant to step forward and held his pen out to the younger man. He watched as Eddie’s precise handwriting filled in the signature line as the witness. He nodded and once his assistant had returned to his post he stood and crossed the room, pausing with his hand on the doorknob.

“Considering the injustice that’s been done here, I thought it best to remedy the situation as quickly as possible.” He opened the door and motioned to someone on the other side and a moment later little feet pounded across the hardwood floor.

“Lizzie!” Aaron shouted as he ran to her and threw himself into her arms. He reached for Max at the same time and he was immediately wrapped up in a big hug. “I can come home, I can come home!”

Max disentangled himself from the little boy’s exuberant embrace, resting a hand on his head as he stood and moved to cross the room. He held a hand out to the judge, shaking his hand heartily, and he couldn’t contain the stupid grin he could feel threatening to split his face in two. “Judge Reynolds, I can’t tell you what this means to us.”

“Mr. Evans,” he said with a smile, “I wish you both the best of luck. You’re on the right track and I believe if you continue on that path that little boy will benefit greatly from your efforts. It’s plain to see the two of you care deeply for him and each other and you’re working hard to create a life that will provide stability, comfort, family and friends. I commend your efforts.”

“Thank you, sir.”

“Just do your best and raise that little boy right, Mr. Evans, that’s all the thanks I need.” He leaned in close. “And if you ever have a female customer by the name of Tanya Reynolds, I can live with tattoos as long as they’re something that can be viewed in polite company.”

“Yes, sir,” he said with a relieved laugh. “No problem.”

“Well, I’ll leave you to your reunion and Eddie will provide Ms. Beckett with the appropriate copies of the legal documents.” He nodded at the couple waiting to enter his chambers as he made his exit.

“Oh, I’m so not ready to let him go,” Diane said as she and Philip joined their son and his girlfriend.

“He won’t be going far,” Liz promised. “Will you, buddy?”

“Nope,” he mumbled against her neck. “I can come home now, Lizzie.”

“Yes, you can,” she whispered against his head and released him when he started to squirm around. She smiled when he turned and ran to Max, squealing when the man caught him and lifted him up in his arms. She stood and looked at her boyfriend’s parents. “I’m so grateful for everything you’ve done.”

Diane shook her head as she hugged the young woman. “Honey, we’re just as grateful for everything you’ve done.” She lowered her voice so it wouldn’t carry past Liz. “You’ve given us our son back.”

Liz’ eyes suddenly widened and she turned to the lawyer who was nodding at something the judge’s assistant was saying as he handed her a manila envelope of paperwork. “Oh, my gosh, Kathleen, I didn’t mean to ignore you!”

The lawyer looked up at her and smiled as she shook her head. “Your attention was needed elsewhere.” She signed the clipboard the assistant held out and then he left them alone. “I’m just glad this turned out so well.”

“I know there’s no way we can ever repay you for all you’ve done.”

She shook her head. “Liz, this right here is all I need.” She smiled as she watched Max with Aaron, chuckling when he hung the little boy over his left shoulder and made him laugh.

“Just goes to prove you can dress ‘em up but you just can’t take ‘em out,” Philip said, smiling fondly as he watched his son and grandson, both dressed in suits and horsing around. “And speaking of out, I think this victory deserves a celebration. Diane and I would like to take everyone to lunch.”

Aaron grabbed handfuls of Max’ jacket as he pushed himself upright to look at his grandparents. “Pizza?”

Philip glanced at Liz and when she nodded he went over and held his hands out to the boy. He grinned when the boy went into his arms and settled against him, one arm wrapped around the back of his neck. “Pizza sounds like the perfect victory lunch.”

“Yay!” He leaned back to look at Diane. “They gots salad for you, Granma,” he said with a wide grin. “An’ cheese pizza for me!”

She chuckled and shook her head. “Don’t think you’re getting out of having a small salad, young man.” She and Liz exchanged a look as they led the way out of the judge’s chambers. Somehow they both knew this was one day he would get away without eating any vegetables.

It was a day for celebration. Aaron was coming home!

The summer was coming to an end and everyone had managed to work their schedules out so they could sneak away for a weekend in the Hamptons. Adam and Nicole were hosting the birthday bash for Michael and Maria at the family getaway. The weather was perfect for a barbecue but everyone had agreed to spend the afternoon on the beach that was just several hundred yards from the house before settling down for the big feast.

Adam adjusted his sunglasses and settled deeper into his lounger as he kept an eye on the activity going on around him. Isabel and Alex had disappeared for a while, heading down the beach for a walk while Tess and Kyle had taken off in the opposite direction with Leo happily trotting beside them. Ava and Tony had paired off with Max and Liz, playing with Chase and Aaron in the surf. Michael and Maria had spent time swimming and goofing off, dragging everyone else into their horseplay as the group converged on the beach again.

He sighed happily and dropped his head back, turning it to glance at his wife. “This was a great idea.”

She snorted softly and winked at him. “I’m full of good ideas.”

He reached over and took her hand, bringing it to his lips to press a kiss to her knuckles. “I’ve never doubted that.”

“How was your nap?”

“What nap?”

“Please, don’t think I didn’t know you were over there taking advantage of those dark shades.”

He shrugged with a grin. “What can I say? It’s a beautiful day and the kids are all here.” It had taken time for them to make their schedules mesh but it had finally worked out. His kids were healthy, happy and they were all together for a couple of days.

“Looks like we’re missing one,” she murmured when she saw Michael step away from the activity, his eyes scanning the group with a frown.

“What?” His brow pulled down in a frown when he realized she was right. “Where’d she go?” He glanced at her. “Uh-huh, I wasn’t the only one who dozed off.”

She shrugged sheepishly and squeezed his hand when Michael approached them, drying off with one of the beach towels that seemed to be everywhere.

“You guys see where Maria got off to?” he asked as he slung the towel over his shoulder and ran a hand through his hair, leaving it standing in wet spikes.

“Maybe she ran up to the house for something, son.”

“Yeah, probably so,” he said with a pensive frown. She’d tried her best to keep a positive attitude because she didn’t want to bring anyone down, but Cody’s situation was getting worse and his health had taken another bad turn a few days earlier. It had taken major convincing on her mom’s part to get her to leave the city and she’d only given in when his dad had informed her that he could charter a helicopter within a matter of minutes to get her back into the city if it became necessary.

“Let us know if she needs anything,” Nicole offered.

“I will.” He shot a look at Dad and grinned. “Dinner would be awesome. I think I hear the grill callin’ your name.”

Adam laughed and checked his watch. “We’ll get the grill started in about twenty minutes. I think you’ll survive that long.”

“Alright, but if I start chowin’ down on whatever I can get my hands on it’s not my fault.” He turned and jogged up to the house, skirting around the pool and pausing to wipe his feet on the mat by the door in an effort to rid them of the worst of the sand sticking to them. He wandered through the house, glancing in the large airy rooms as he searched for his girl.

He stopped when he reached the door to the sunroom and saw her sitting in a patch of sunlight by the wall facing the windows. “Hey,” he said quietly as he tossed the towel over one of the chairs and crossed the room to join her.

Maria didn’t turn around, knowing exactly who had come to look for her. She closed her eyes for a moment to settle her nerves and then greeted him quietly. “Hey.”

“You disappeared on me,” he said as he dropped down beside her.

She gave him a one-sided shrug rather than an answer because he didn’t need one anyway.

“Your mom call?” He was sure it was just a low moment because if her mom had called she would’ve let him know she had to leave.

She turned the cell in her hand so she could check the screen as if she didn’t know the answer. “No.”

He nodded and draped an arm around her shoulders, tugging her up against his side. “That’s good.”

“I’m so tired of the waiting,” she buried her face against his neck.

“I know.” And time was running out. It wouldn’t be long before the waiting ended and if a miracle didn’t happen soon that wait would end badly.

His resigned tone was enough to open another dam – something that had happened way too often lately. There wasn’t a day she hadn’t cried in weeks.

“C’mon, Maria,” he murmured quietly as he held her tighter and rested his chin on her head.

Letting him hold her was the only thing that gave her a little comfort even though it was always short-lived. Positive thoughts seemed to be impossible lately and how could she? Her brother was fighting for his life!

It tore at his soul when she got like this, when her emotions just couldn’t be contained and she sounded like she was coming apart at the seams. “Would it help to go back?”

“Nothing’s gonna help,” she sobbed in distress.

No, and he knew that. He just didn’t know what to say or do to make it better for her. His hand rubbed over her arm repetitively, hoping the motion would be soothing. “M’ria, you can’t let this get the best of you. I know how hard it is to be strong in the face of this nightmare, but you have to, for both of you.”

“I don’t know how, Michael.”

“Just keep puttin’ one foot in front of the other, that’s all you can do.” He dropped a kiss on her head. “And lean on your friends ‘cause they can take it.”

She took a deep breath and then leaned back to glance up into his eyes. “I know it doesn’t look like it, but you’re the only one who really keeps me together right now.”

“And I’m glad,” he said as he hugged her tighter. “I know it’s rough on you bein’ here an’ seein’ the little guys runnin’ around.”

“I’m happy for all of them, but it makes me wish so much that Cody could be here to play with them. He deserves it so much. All I can think about is how he never got the chance to really be happy.”

“I wouldn’t say never and we can’t rule out the possibility that it could still happen.” But those chances grew slimmer with every passing hour and there was just no getting around that ugly reality.

“I wanna believe it,” she brushed her tears away, “but at the same time I don’t even wanna imagine it because it depresses me even more.”

He understood why. If she let herself get her hopes up and it didn’t work out she’d crash hard. “Yeah, but ya gotta keep hopin’ because there’s still time.”

“I’m still clinging to that chance.”

He nodded. “Good, don’t let it get away from you.” He held her in silence for a few minutes before he spoke again. “Dad’s gonna start the grill here pretty soon. Think you’re up to eatin’ a little somethin’?”

“Yeah,” she picked at a little spot on his swimming trunks, “I’ll eat a little since he bought extra of all that expensive shit.”

“You know Dad an’ Nicole always put out a big spread.”

“Yeah, they do,” she chuckled hoarsely. “And they make sure there’s more food that’s healthy than unhealthy around.”

“See?” he teased lightly when her mood eased a bit. “Although, I can’t wait to get my hands on some of that not so healthy food.”

“There’s a surprise.”

He chuckled. “Whatcha think? Wanna get back out there? We can get that grill fired up, maybe encourage the old man to get a move on.”

“Yeah sure, just one more thing,” she grabbed his neck and pulled him down for a hard kiss before she leaned her forehead against his. “I love you.”

“That’s good,” he smiled, “‘cause I love you too and you’re kinda stuck with me now.”

“Worse things have happened.”

“That’s true. You could’ve gotten stuck with Evans.”

That made her laugh. “It took some time to realize it – okay a lot of time – but I know I don’t want anyone but you anymore.”

“Yeah, took us both some time, but,” he linked their fingers, “we finally made it.” He kissed her slow and sweet. “And the sky’s the limit.”

She collapsed against his chest and giggled. “What a cheesy line but I love it.”

Under normal circumstances he’d give her grief for laughing at him and calling anything he said cheesy, but it was good to hear her laugh so he let it pass. “Yeah, well, it’s true.”

Sounds from inside the house announced someone’s arrival and a moment later Nicole appeared in the hallway but kept a polite distance. “Are you two okay?”

“We’re good,” he answered with a nod. “She’s laughin’ at me and callin’ my lines cheesy, but other than that s’all good. We were just talkin’ about maybe goin’ out and firin’ the grill up for Dad.”

“Good idea since he got caught up with Chase and Aaron,” she winked and made her way to the kitchen.

“Dad might grumble about Ava makin’ him a grandparent too early but he sure loves bein’ a grandpa.” He stood and pulled her to her feet. “I think if we’re gonna eat anytime soon we’d better get that grill goin’.”

“Okay, let’s do that then.” She let him drag her through the house and onto the back deck that provided plenty of space for the tables and chairs they needed.

He spun her around and into his arms, dropping a kiss on her lips. “After everyone settles down for the night we should hit the hot tub.”

“I won’t say no to that offer.”

He chuckled. “Good, ‘cause I’d probably be a nuisance if you did.”

“You’re always a nuisance, Guerin,” Max smacked the other guy’s back when he passed him.

“Guy’s got a point,” Kyle said as he started poking around to see what all was on the table.

“I know a time you were one too,” Tess appeared behind him and hugged her arms around his waist. There were days when he had been hardly bearable. His frustration over the cast had gotten the best of him on occasion. Thank God it was gone and he had started rehab.

“Yeah, but I’m a loveable nuisance.”

Michael made a gagging sound. Lately he had started to wonder how long he could stand living with him under one roof. His sister was staying overnight pretty often and he had heard sounds... That thought made him shudder and he focused his eyes back on his girl. Maybe they could move in together one of these days. They hardly spent a night apart anyway.

Maria slapped his arm. “Stop it.”

“What?”

“You know what.” She gave him a nudge towards the grill. “Get to work on that grill, Guerin.”

He leaned down and pressed a kiss to her cheek. “If you knew what I had just thought about, you wouldn’t have slapped me.” He squeezed her ass and went to get started.

She smirked as her gaze shifted to Kyle and Tess. She didn’t have to think hard to figure out where his thoughts had gone. “I’ll grab the meat outta the fridge.”

“I’ll help you,” Liz told her. She had gotten to know the Guerins and was sure there was half a cow to carry.

“Thanks, I’ll probably need it since more than likely every meat group is represented.”

“That’s what I thought,” she nodded and checked on Aaron one more time, smiling when she saw him and Chase playing with Adam on the beach.

“How’s everything goin’?” Maria asked the brunette as they started pulling platters out of the refrigerator. Here lately it seemed she spent more nights over at Michael’s apartment than her own and she was glad they were all together so they could catch up.
Fics: A Xmas Story - A Merry Mt. R. Xmas - Cupid's Revenge - Double Trouble - Double Date - Double Dare - Double Empire - Double Xmas Wish - In The Course Of A Lifetime - Mountains So High - Not A Question At All - Surrender - TIC TAC - Two Double Dates at Xmas
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: TIC TAC - (CC,AU,Adult) - Part 190 - 6/21/15

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Great part! Everything is working out. Liz has Aaron back home where he belongs. Now all we need is for Maria's brother to get better.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

come on cody needs good news :wink:
Eva
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Eva »

Fantastic news: Aaron is coming gome! What a relief in every way possible. At last they found a human in that straight law system! A human with his heart on the right place!

Ohhh, Maria!
Take a look at Eva's world
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

I actually cried reading this part. My heart is overflowing, it's so happy that Aaron is finally home with Liz and Max. He's already calling Phillip and Diane grandma and grandpa... I love it!

Let's just hope our other little guy Cody gets thru this time as well.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother