Every Little Kiss (M/L,AU,Adult) Completed 11/5/23

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Every Little Kiss (M/L,AU,Adult) Update 7/27/19

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So sorry I just read your new post. Finally Max broke up with his girlfriend. And finally Max is going to tell Liz the truth about them sleeping together and about her pregnancy scare. Wonder how Liz is going to take the new from Max. Hopefully Max and Liz will talk everything out and try to be friends again. But who knows. So glad Max came to his senses and Serena helped. Hopefully everything will go good when Max and Liz talk. Please come back with more really soon? Can't wait to find out how the talk goes between Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi Tanya,

First I want to thank you for coming back and finishing this story. I want say also thank I have really missed your stories. You are one my favorite Authors!! I hope you complete your other unfinished story and write your other coming soon stories. I’m so happy that Liz told Max she is in love with him and that Max broke up with his girlfriend. I don’t believe he has ever been in love with his girlfriend. You can’t replace the type of love that Max has for Liz. I’m glad that Max was finally honest with himself about feels and no one will very come close to Liz. I really want to tell Liz the truth about the pregnancy scare. He better not let Liz go. I will forever be pissed with him. Will Liz have the support she needs. I don’t care about Max girlfriend feelings. He better not get back with her. Please post more soon.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Oh boy, lots of water had gone under this bridge.
Of course Melanie is jealous of Liz and her association with Max.
At least Max did the right thing with Melanie........now will he tell Liz the truth that is long over due?
Or is Max just afraid to take the risk??
Thanks Tanya!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? Can't wait to find out how the talk Max and Liz had goes. So please come back?

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Please I'm begging please come back and post more really soon?

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Looking forward to more!
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

Hi - Thanks for reading. Here is the new part. This is a transition part...be back on Saturday. - Tanya

Chapter 18
Three Weeks Later

He was nervous, he was sweating and he was on the cusp of changing his mind. He had been holding off telling her ever since he decided to come clean. It had been weeks. Max knew he had to tell her, but it didn’t make it any easier.

Things were going well between them. He had of course put behind him what Liz had told him, that she loved him. He knew that going down that road with her was a bad idea especially since he had been keeping a big secret from her.

Max stood up from his position on his couch, he began pacing. Liz was expected to be at his place in under an hour. A part of him had always thought that she would just remember on her own and that would make it easier to explain to her. It had been years; she had not remembered anything about that night.

Max and Serena could never figure out why Liz not only forgot the night of the accident but also the day of the wedding. It wasn’t something the doctors could give an answer to, but he often wondered if she too wanted to forget due to the way it ended with them.

“Max!” he jumped slightly at the sound of her voice. She entered his living room and he turned from his position by the balcony window.
He smiled, she was wearing her work uniform, a pink dress with a black apron. He shook his head, why didn’t she just use the education she had.

She told him once after her accident she just couldn’t find what felt right to her, and that one day it would.

Whatever that meant.

“Is everything okay?” she asked as she came to stand before him. He looked down at her, her hair was loose today, and had grown past her shoulders.

“Yeah, everything is okay. I just needed to talk to you and it’s important. And I’m…slightly terrified to tell you.” Her eyes scrunched together in confusion.

“Max…”

“Liz, just have a seat. I need to get this out as quick as I can.” She continued to look at him in confusion, but nodded and took a seat on the chair in the corner of the room.

He rung his hands together, then ran them up and through his hair. Max took a deep breath and finally let out the truth.

“I lied to you…well not lied. I kept the truth from you and…I’m sorry Liz…I should have told you and…”

“Wait, what are you talking about? Truth about what?” she asked cutting off his rambling.

Max stopped and took a shaky breath. He came to stand before her looking down into her beautiful face. Her beautiful trusting face. He was a terrible person, he thought.

“The night of the accident Liz, I know you don’t remember but that’s not all you don’t remember,” he paused when she started to interrupt but he lowered to his haunches in front of her, “please let me finish.”

She said nothing.

“That’s not all you don’t remember. The night…ah…the day Serena and Jared got married you were so happy. We danced, we laughed, we…Liz…you and I…we slept together that night.”

“What? I…I don’t understand. We never slept together Max.”

He gripped her hands tightly, willing her to understand.

“We did. We did Liz, and it was beautiful and perfect and…it destroyed us. I told myself it was for the better that since you didn’t remember it was better if you never did. If I never told you. I was wrong. You deserve to know.”

Max proceeded to tell her everything that happened that night, and everything that happened after.

“I thought I was pregnant? And I didn’t tell you? I…I told you I wouldn’t have told you?” she asked confused and with tears in her eyes.

She shook her head, “I would never not tell you Max. I…that’s not me. That’s not what I would do.”

“I know Liz. But I’m telling you the truth.”

Liz stood; she didn’t understand. It didn’t make sense. Max and her had sex? They slept together? She didn’t even remember it.

“Why did you not tell me?” Max stood and faced her. “I…Liz we were in such a bad place and I had you back. I almost lost you. Lost you in a way
that I don’t think I would have been able to breathe without you.”

“I don’t know what to say, Max. I feel like you’re talking about a different person. I don’t remember any of this. I don’t know what to think.”

“Liz, I’m sorry. So sorry but I had to tell you. I know it was wrong and I hope you can forgive me. I hope you can just understand where I was coming from. Why I did it.”

“Max, I need time…does Serena know?” Max hesitated; he could clearly see how upset she was but he couldn’t keep anything else from her.

“She knows and so does Jared. I asked them not to tell you, Serena wasn’t happy about it but she did it.”

Liz looked up to him, “so you all thought it was a great idea to keep parts of my life away from me? I need to go Max. I need to think.” He reached out to her, but she shook her head backing away.

“Please…” she said and turned on her heel and ran.

“Fuck!” he said slamming his head against the arm of the couch.

Now it began, he would go about losing Liz all over again. How in the hell was he going to fix it this time around, when he failed so supremely the first time?

TBC…
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Every Little Kiss (M/L,AU,Adult) Update 8/4/19

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi,

I love this update and I feel really bad for Liz because everyone was lying to her. I can understand Liz being pissed off and needing time to think. Max May lose Liz after all. I don’t think that Max should have dated anyone. I know that Liz is going to have a hard time believing that Max or anyone truly loved or loves her. How is everyone going to make this up to her? Where will she go? Will she let anyone know where she is going? Will she even try and date anyone? Please post more soon.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Michelle17 wrote:Hi,

I love this update and I feel really bad for Liz because everyone was lying to her. I can understand Liz being pissed off and needing time to think. Max May lose Liz after all. I don’t think that Max should have dated anyone. I know that Liz is going to have a hard time believing that Max or anyone truly loved or loves her. How is everyone going to make this up to her? Where will she go? Will she let anyone know where she is going? Will she even try and date anyone? Please post more soon.
Very much agree with Michelle17. I'm hoping Max do something fast and quickly.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Finally Max tells Liz the truth.....
Wonder why she forgot the night of the accident??
Will Max lose Liz again.......or will they get past this??
Thanks