Consequences From The Past (AU,M/L,TEEN) Ch. 16 6/22/21

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

HypnotiqBlueEyes
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Consequences From The Past (AU,M/L,TEEN) Ch. 15 7/11/19

Post by HypnotiqBlueEyes »

Just found this again and I absolutely love it! I can't wait for a new post.. Hopefully Max realizes how Sam is before its too late. I would definitely like to see a little Liz/Max love as well.... :D
Liz to Future Max: Don't you realize what you are to me... what you're always gonna be? You're the love of my life. Everyone else is gonna be second best. There will never be another you!!! (The End of the World)
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

Thanks to DreamerLaure for the banner

Cocogurl's Fantasies
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Consequences From The Past (AU,M/L,TEEN) A/N: 10/16/19

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi I love this update and I’m sorry it’s taken me so long time to leave feedback. I’m really disappointed 😔 in Kyle. I can’t believe he made Liz feel horrible for being a parent. She is absolutely doing the right thing by letting her daughter get to know her father, pause it’s what Lexie wants. Max I’m shocked you even want your parents to meet your daughter after the way they treated Liz! Question does Max’s Parents know anything about Lexie life? Max better do something about Samantha. I don’t think it’s a good idea for her to go to Roswell. I would love to read Liz putting Samantha in her place. I’m praying that maybe Max and Liz will try again. Will Max go after Liz now?

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Jlwharton
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jlwharton »

I am really loving this story and hope you will return to continue it!! Will Max and Liz’ love be rekindled in spite of all of the obstacles? I sure hope so!
Superman86
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Superman86 »

HypnotiqBlueEyes wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:13 pm Just found this again and I absolutely love it! I can't wait for a new post.. Hopefully Max realizes how Sam is before its too late. I would definitely like to see a little Liz/Max love as well.... :D
It's been a good while, hope you don't give up on this
Jlwharton
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jlwharton »

I agree with Superman86, please come back and give us more of this story!! I miss it!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I second that!
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Please please please please come back and post more really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. I'm hoping Max and Liz will have a chance to talk more.

Long 76
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

keepsmiling7 (2x)
RoswellFan68
L-J-L 76
Superman86 (2x)
HypnotiqBlueEyes
Michelle17
Jlwharton (2x)
Long 76

Hey, everyone! Thank you so much for your patience. I really hope you enjoy this next part. :D

Chapter Sixteen

Lexie and Jason decided to walk to a small pizza place that Jason liked to frequent. He held the door open for her and they walked to a table by the front window.

“It’s a shame we couldn’t hang out with Max more,” Jason said as he sat down. “He seems like a pretty cool guy.”

“Well, he’s staying in town a little while longer, so we’ll have plenty of chances to hang out with him,” she said as she sat down across from him. “But at least you get to be with me.”

Jason flashed Lexie a flirty grin. “That’s true.”

Just then, Lexie’s eyes went to a table a few feet across from them and spotted Dawn sitting there with her friends, arms crossed and wearing the nastiest glare on her face. ‘You realize that Dawn is looking at me like she wants to drive a knife into my heart.”

Jason gave a quick glance over his shoulder and rolled his eyes when he spotted Dawn. “Ignore her,” he said, turning his attention back to Lexie.

Lexie did her best to ignore Dawn, but it was hard when the girl was making her best attempt at eviscerating Lexie with her eyes. Interesting thing was she actually felt bad for Dawn. She knew that Jason had broken up with Dawn a week before asking Lexie out and despite how horrible Dawn had been to her, she couldn’t help but sympathize with her. She clearly wasn’t over Jason. Her sympathy soon turned to suspicion as she began to wonder if Jason felt the same way.

“So, what’s going on with you two?” Lexie blurted out, unable to contain her curiosity. “Are you two officially broken up or is this date just a way to make Dawn jealous?”

Jason looked almost hurt at the accusation and, for a moment, she started to feel foolish for saying anything. Then he took her hand in his. “Lexie, I promise you that there is nothing between me and Dawn anymore. I wouldn’t lie to you.”

“Are you sure?”

Jason nodded. “Yes. I liked her, but I never felt a real connection with her.” A smile spread over his lips as his started caressing her hand. “I feel a connection with you.”

A blush crept over Lexie’s cheeks, and she squeezed his hand. All thoughts of Dawn disappeared.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

“Would you let this go?” Josh said in exasperation as he and his friend Mark entered the pizza place. After spending the evening at the arcade with his friends, Josh agreed to grab some pizza before they all met back at his house. Mark had offered to tag along, but after listening to him complain for the last ten minutes, Josh really regretted accepting his offer.

“I’m telling you, man, Dustin cheated,” Mark continued to gripe. “I almost had him.”

Josh just rolled his eyes. “It’s air hockey. Calm down.”

“Whatever,” Mark muttered in annoyance as he crossed his arms and sat down on the bench by the entrance.

He looked like a pouty child and Josh had to resist the urge to laugh. Mark was a great guy, but he was probably the worst loser that Josh had ever met. It was times like this where he really missed Lexie. She was always a great buffer to have when Mark and Dustin were acting up.

After putting in his order, Josh leaned against the counter and watched as the cooks put together his pizza.

Josh put in his order and leaned against the counter, watching the cooks as he put together the pizza, when Mark came over and tapped him on the shoulder.

“Guess I know why Lexie couldn’t hang out with us tonight,” he said and when Josh turned to him, he pointed to a table by the front window.

Josh glanced to where Mark was pointed and felt his heart sink into his stomach when spotted Lexie sitting at table with Jason. They were holding hands and Josh thought he was going to be sick.

“Looks like Jason got over Dawn,” Mark said with a chuckle, completely oblivious to his friend’s pain.

“Looks like,” Josh muttered, unable to tear his eyes away from the scene in front of him. A moment later, the waiter came to the counter carrying their pizza. Mark took the box while Josh quickly pulled out his money and handed it to the waiter, eager to get out of there as fast as he could.

Mark headed towards the door and Josh followed, shooting Lexie and Jason one last painful glance before leaving.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Max let out an exhausted sigh as he got off the phone with his mother and laid back on the sofa in his hotel suite. Diane had called several times over the last week

Over the next week, Diane called Max at least five times, going over the details of her trip. It was the most he’d spoken to her in years, but he was surprised by how pleasant their conversations had been. She seemed genuinely excited to meet her grandchild, asking all kinds of questions about her. She hadn’t brought up Liz in any of their conversations, which surprised Max since he most certainly expected her to have an opinion their situation. He decided to take it as a hopeful sign that this really was a new beginning for all of them.

Max looked at the watch on his wrist and immediately stood up when he noticed the time. He was supposed to be at Lexie and Liz’s house in an hour for dinner. Just as he grabbed his keys off the nightstand by his bed, he heard a knock at the door. Curious, he walked over to his hotel room door. He could barely contain the look of surprise on his face when he opened the door and saw who was standing in front of him.

“Hi, baby!” Samantha squealed happily as she wrapped her arms around him. “Are you happy to see me?”

Max wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close as he tried to ignore the nervous feeling in the pit of his stomach. Something told him that her visit wasn’t going to go well.
Thanks to DreamerLaure for the banner

Cocogurl's Fantasies
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Consequences From The Past (AU,M/L,TEEN) Ch. 16 6/22/21

Post by keepsmiling7 »

up pops Samantha......Could his life be any more complicated???
So thrilled to see this update, love the Lexie story.