Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Epilogue Complete 4/13/19

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 58 3/18/19

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love the way Max defended Jack and Aron from those asshole cousins. Max, Kyle, Micheal need to ikick their ass Out of the party. Can't believe what they said about Serena. Loving the way Ashee wants Max to be her daddy. Can't wait to find out how Kyle's and Serena's parties go.

L-J-L 76
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Liz needs to catch the bouquet at the Wedding.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

RoswellFan68 The night is still young! Just maybe something will happen. As for Liz catching the bouquet that might be in the works :wink:

Carolyn I would be more worried about their mother possibly causing a scene then Junior or Robert. No Ashlee can't wait to have Max as her daddy.

L-J-L 76 We will have to see how things go at the parties.

Part 59

“Valenti why and the hell did you let those two creeps come?” asked Michael
“I was being nice. I don't get how they can be related to the rest of the Parkers we know. Those two are nothing like the ones from around here.” Said Kyle
“No kidding. Jack is cool. So is Aaron for that matter.” Said Alex
“Well, Aaron is a little too touchy feely for my tastes. But he ain't bad.” Said Michael
“Yo Max don't you have anything to say?” asked Kyle
“Junior just better watch his mouth. Or I will beat the crap out of him.” Said Max
“Uh guys. Mind if I talk to you a minute?”

They turned to see that Robert had come up to them.

“What do you want?” asked Max coldly
“I deserve that. Look, Junior is an ass just like my mother. While I admit I am not a great guy, I really don't have any issues with the choices Liz made, or about the fact that Taylor never had a father. That isn't her fault.” Said Robert
“What about Jack being gay?” asked Alex
“It's his life let him love who he wants. I won't give him a hard time.” Said Robert
“It would be nice if you told him it doesn't matter to you.” Said Kyle

Robert nodded and headed over to talk to Jack and maybe get to know Aaron a little.

“How about a game of truth or dare?” asked Maria
“No.” said Liz
“Lizzie, it will be fun.” Said Maria
“No it won't in case you forgot when we played that game or truth or dare back in high school because I wouldn't answer a very personal question I ended up with a tattoo on my back.” Said Liz
“That was your choice.” Said Maria
“I personally agree with Liz. I don't want to play either.” Said Taylor
“Give it up Maria we are a little old for that game.” Said Isabel
“Fine. Then what do you want to do?” said Maria
“We could play poker.” Said Isabel
“That would be fun.” Said Serena
“You would find poker fun.” Mumbled Maria

An hour later the girls were playing cards and laughing at some of things they remembered from Serena and Kyle's romance.

“Rena, remember when we were sixteen, it was like a month after our birthday and mom came home from her book club meeting earlier then expected. Dad was away at some convention.” Said Liz
“Oh god mom nearly walked in on Kyle and me having sex!” said Serena
“What happened?” asked Isabel
“Liz, went to warn them and I got Aunt Nancy to proof read my book report on the Grapes of Wrath.” Said Taylor
“Kyle got dressed and went out Liz's window and down the fire escape after we uh finished.” Said Serena
“How my mom never heard the two of them is beyond me. They tended to get rather loud back then. I don't know about now, nor do I want to know.” Said Liz
“That wasn't the only time they nearly got caught acting like a couple of bunnies.” Said Maria
“Your mom or the Sheriff?” asked Taylor
“Uh my mom. Lucky for them she got distracted by Michael and me making out. Mind you this was like a week after Rena and Liz's birthday.” Said Maria
“God why do we have to talk about all the times Kyle and I nearly got caught having sex?” asked Serena
“How many times did that happen?” asked Isabel
“Uh like ten before we left for college.” Mumbled Serena
“Should have been quieter when you and Kyle wanted to screw each other.” Said Liz

Serena picked up a poker chip and threw it at her sister who laughed as she dodged it.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 59 3/20/19

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So glad that Robert went to talk to Max, Michael, Alex and Kyle and told them the truth. Finally Robert is going to talk to Jack and Aron and tell them that he is OK with them being gay. Liz,isabel did good call on playing poker. Who knows what would have happened with truth or dare. Wow Serena and Kyle have almost been caught a lot of times.Good thing Serena has Liz, Taylor, Maria there.

L-J-L 76
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

At least one cousin isn't an idiot.

I'm glad they voted Maria down. They are not high school girls anymore. They are too old for True or Dare.

At least Serena doesn't need to worry about be caught now.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I'm glad Robert is attempting to know Jack's friend.
But you have me worried about their parents.
LOL.....memories of Kyle and Serena's romance.
Thanks
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Robert is not all bad. Yes Serena and Kyle were nearly caught a lot.

RoswellFan68 No Robort isn't a complete idiot. No they aren't in high school or even college any more. No Kyle and Serena don't have to worry about being caught any more.

Carolyn I would worry mostly about Junior, Robert and Jack's mother.

Part 60

Liz knelt next to her daughter at the back of the church.

“Ok Ashlee, this will be just like we practiced. You walk up to grandma dropping a few petals as you go.” Said Liz
“I remember mommy.”

Liz stood up and watched her daughter go. Ashlee was dressed in a sky blue dress with a white sash at the waist, with matching pattern leather shoes and white tights. Her hair was pulled back in pigtails with ribbons that matched the dress. Liz, Taylor, Isabel and Maria were also in sky blue dresses. Theirs had spaghetti straps and opened backs. Taylor, Isabel and Maria's dresses had white sashes like Ashlee's. While Liz's as maid of honor had a blue sash. Liz smiled at Max when he came to stand next to her.

“Hopefully the next time we see her as a flower girl it will be at our wedding.” Said Max
“Well in order for that to happen someone has to propose.” Said Liz

The wedding ceremony went on without a hitch. Kyle and Serena were pronounced to be husband and wife.

Jeff smiled as he shared a dance with Serena, and Kyle danced with Amy, who had been more of a mother to him then his biological one had ever been.

“You look so beautiful sweetheart.” Said Jeff
“Thank you daddy.”
“Serena, could I ask you about your sister?”
“Dad, Liz is happier then she has been in a long time. Max, is the right man for her. He loves both her and Ashlee. While they haven't been a couple a year they have known each other most of their lives. Max is the reason that bullies never picked on Liz.”
“I just don't want her hurt. Max did ask me and your mother a while ago for our blessing to marry Liz.”
“I take it you gave it.”
“Yes. What are you up to?”
“Well tonight if things go as planned tonight Ashlee will get the one thing she has wanted since she met Max.”
“You are going to make sure Liz catches your bouquet.”
“Taylor and Maria are in on it too.”
“Well good luck.”
“Thanks daddy.”

Liz sat with Max, Aaron and Jack talking. She noticed that Aaron was looking at the dance floor like he wanted to get out there. But she knew that despite his mother's efforts that Jack had two left feet when it came to dancing.

“Aaron, if you don't mind dancing with a girl, I would love to dance with you.” Said Liz
“Only if your boyfriend doesn't mind.” Said Aaron
“Have fun. Besides I need to talk to the bride about something.” Said Max

Aaron stood up and offered his hand to Liz. Liz, took it and he led her off for a dance.

“You are going to ask her to marry you tonight aren't you?” asked Jack
“Yeah. Liz is going to catch the bouquet, and the ring is going to be tied to it. Taylor and Maria are in on the plan. So is Kyle, the three of them are going to make sure Serena and Liz are lined up perfectly.” Said Max
“That is great. Just take care of Liz and Ashlee.”
“I plan too.”

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 60 3/23/19

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great chapter. Wow the wedding sounds perfect. So everyone seems to know what Max is up to and are wanting to help. Love the father and Daughter dance. Love how Liz notice Aron wanted to dance. Can't wait to find out if Max's plan works and Liz catches the flowers. Also can't wait to find out what everyone will say and do when Liz catches the flowers.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

So Liz let Max know he needed to propose.......
I love the plan they have to let Liz catch the bouquet.....can't wait for Ashlee to find out.
Thanks
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Ashlee sounds adorable in her flower girl dress. Soon she will get new flower girl dress for her mom's and new dad's wedding.