Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Epilogue Complete 4/13/19

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 53 3/11/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Uncle Kyle was getting quite a workout with Ashlee.....
I am surprised Liz was ready to be with Max........and the tattoo!
Looks like Ashlee might get that princess room sooner than I expected.
Great part!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

RoswellFan68 wrote:Beautiful, Liz was finally ready. Max didn't have to take the cold shower tonight. He will probably need to wait until after Serena's wedding to propose. Liz wouldn't want to upstage her twin.
I so agree with RoswellFan68 about Max and Liz finally being together. Love the way Serena and Kyle are with Ashee. Thinking Kyle and Serena are going to make great parents.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

RoswellFan68 No Max didn't need a cold shower on this night. Max knows that Liz won't accept a proposal from him until after Serena's wedding. So he won't even think about asking her until then.

Carolyn Yes Uncle Kyle was getting a work out from Ashlee. Liz was ready to be with Max.

L-J-L 76 Kyle and Serena will make good parents.

Part 54

Max woke as his alarm went off to a weight on his chest. He smiled when he saw the mess of brown hair on his chest. He gently started to rub Liz's back right over her tattoo. She stirred slowly opening her eyes to look up at him.

“Morning love.” Said Max softly
“Morning.” Mumbled Liz
“How are you feeling? I wasn't too rough was I?”
“I feel great. Max, you could never be to rough with me. We made love last time. I never felt so good as I did with you inside me. With Sean it was a mistake. The only time we had sex it was nothing but sex. It wasn't bad just because it was my first time. It was bad because he only cared about himself. With Mark it was again just sex. I knew I didn't love him. At least with him he did care at least a little about me. But with him it was kind of painful. Chris, was the first to actually give me more then one orgasm. I was with him a little over a year. I did try to love him. But when he told me that he didn't want kids and said as soon as he had the money planned to have Vicycame.”
“Really?”
“Yeah. He and his sister grew up in foster care and it wasn't good. His sister now works for a foundation that will pay medical bills for kids that the family can't afford. Chris works for a law firm in Boston.”
“Did you love him?”
“No. I tried but you already owned my heart. I really should get going. I need to be at work in like an hour and half.”
“You wouldn't happen to have a change of clothes in your car would you?”
“Actually, I do have a set of scrubs in a backpack as well as undergarments.”
“Let me have your keys and I will go get your bag. You can take a shower here and then I will take a shower and we can have breakfast together.”
“That sounds like a great idea. My keys are in my purse back in your kitchen.”
“Ok you go take a shower I'll go get your bag.”

Max kissed Liz grabbed his jeans and pulled them on leaving the room. Liz climbed out of bed and headed into the master bathroom.

Jack checked out of his hotel and got into his rental car. He hoped that this was the right thing to do. He didn't know what to do about his parents. Just then his phone rang. He smiled recognizing the ring tone as the one for Aaron.

“Good morning lover.” Said Jack
“Hey baby. How are things out in New Mexico?”
“Good. I finished my interviews and notes for the art show so I am heading down to see my cousins and Aunt and Uncle down in Roswell.”
“Is one of the cousins the one getting married in a couple months?”
“Yeah. Serena, she is the one getting married.”
“Do they know about us?”
“I am going to tell them. Liz, she is the one with a kid. I know she will be cool with it. She had a friend that is gay. She helped him come to terms with it.”
“What about your aunt and uncle?”
“Well Uncle Jeff is still speaking to Aunt Fran. Where's my father isn't. I had dinner with her and her girlfriend my first night out here. They are great.”
“That's great. What about Serena and your other cousin?”
“They should be cool. Taylor while she is a firm believer in not having sex before marriage doesn't judge those who don't share that feeling. She also hates when someone pretends to be someone their not. So I am confident she will be ok.”
“Sounds good. I better go got a client coming in so. Love you Jack.”
“Love you Aaron.”

Jack hung up and turned on the radio to a pop rock station. He started to hum along with the Britney Spears song that came on.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 54 3/12/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Love how honest Liz is regarding her previous relationships.
She and Max are perfect for each other.
Seems like the upcoming family wedding is going to be very interesting!
Thanks
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

keepsmiling7 wrote:Love how honest Liz is regarding her previous relationships.
She and Max are perfect for each other.
Seems like the upcoming family wedding is going to be very interesting!
Thanks
All I can say is I agree with Keepsmiling7. Great chapter!!!

L-J-L 76
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Great Chapter looking forward towards more.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Liz has no reason not to be honest with Max. It does seem that Max and Liz are perfect for each other. We will have to wait and see what happens at the wedding.

L-J-L 76 Thanks

RowellFan68 Thank you.

Part 55

Liz walked into the doctor's lounge smiling. She noticed Carolyn staring at her.

“What? You are acting like you have never seen anyone happy before.” Said Liz
“I have seen people happy. You on the other hand not so much.” Said Carolyn
“Yeah well my life is good right now.”

Carolyn watched Liz and knew what was different about her.

“Oh my god! You had sex!”
“Maybe you could say that a little louder. I don't think they heard you in the psych ward on six.”
“No it's just in the time I have known you Liz, I have never known you to have sex.”
“I have had sex before. In fact my three year old daughter is proof of that.”
“Wait you have a daughter? I didn't know that.”
“Carolyn, I am sorry that I have been so closed off. It's just I have had a hard time trusting anyone other then my family and close friends from childhood. It has nothing to do with you. It's my personal issues.”
“Liz, I was hoping that we were friends.”
“We are. I just like to leave my private life outside the job. I know that sounds funny now seeing as I am dating Max who works here too.”
“No I totally understand. Maybe we can get together sometime and really talk?”
“I would like that.”

Liz was hoping that she wouldn't regret letting Carolyn close.

Jack walked through the hospital cafeteria looking for Liz. He had called Taylor when he reach town and found out that she was at work. He gone up to the floor she worked on and someone told him she was on her lunch break. He spotted her sitting in the corner reading a chart. He walked over to her smiling.

“You can't be my cousin Lizzie. She is this little pigtailed kid.” Said Jack
“If it was either of your arrogant jerk of brothers that said that they would be meeting Mr. Sparky.” Said Liz smiling at Jack
“Good to see you Liz.”
“You too Jack. Now what brings you all the way from New York?”
“I was in Santa Fe covering an art festival. I finished up and have a few days before I need to head home. So I thought I would see my favorite family members.”

Liz knew there was more.

“Well sit down and tell me the really reason Jackson.”

Jack sat down across from Liz sighing.

“You are right there is more. I got my invitation to Serena's wedding. I am a loud to bring a guest. I want to bring one. The thing is who my guest would be. I know how my parents would react. Especially my mother.”
“Jack, does this guy make you happy?”
“Liz, you know I am gay? I haven't told anyone in the family.”
“Jack, I figured it out years ago. I haven't told anyone. But I know that Rena would be fine with it. So would my parents and Taylor.”
“What about Kyle?”
“As long as you don't hit on him he won't care. Jack, you need to be with who makes you happy. Stop trying to please other people. For a long time I was scared to admit I am in love with one of my closest friends, so much so that I started to act like a real bitch to him.”
“You been hurt a lot. It is understandable that you are afraid to put your heart out there again.”
“I am not any more. Max and I have been dating for three months. He knows about Ashlee and they love each other.”
“Really? That's awesome. I am happy for you.”
“Thanks. Though sometimes the things my daughter says make me wonder if she really is mine.”
“Why is that?”
“Well, a few days before Max and I went on a date for the first time, he was over at my place with his sister and brother in law having dinner. Ashlee flat out asked him to marry me so he would be her daddy.”

Jack laughed.

“How did Max react?”
“Really well. Told her that he and I had to get to know each other really well or we might fight. She said we should wait she didn't want us to fight.”
“Smart kid.”

Just then Liz's pager went off. She checked it and smiled at Jack.

“Got to go.”
“See you later Liz.”

TBC

RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 55 3/14/19

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Of course Liz is a happy woman. I'm sure the rest of Liz's family is just as observant and know that Jack is gay.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

RoswellFan68 wrote:Of course Liz is a happy woman. I'm sure the rest of Liz's family is just as observant and know that Jack is gay.
Agree with RoswllFan68

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

RoswellFan68 Yes Liz is a very happy woman. Jack learns that Liz isn't the only one that knows who knows he is gay.

L-J-L 76 Thanks for reading.

Part 56

Max signed his last chart of his shift. It had been a busy day in the ER. A school bus full of kids had been side swiped by a cattle truck. Luckily none of the kids had been killed. Three were admitted with concussions. Two seemed to have no injuries at all. Six just had bumps and bruises. The other ten had a various broken bones. The driver was in a coma with a head injury. No one knew if she was going to make it. The truck driver was under arrest on DUI charges. They were waiting for the last of his tests to come back for what all was in his system. He was bummed that he had missed lunch with his beautiful girlfriend. But knew she would understand.

“Hey missed you at lunch.” Came a voice from behind him.

He turned and smiled at Liz.

“Sorry, school bus accident.”
“I heard. The kids doing ok?”
“They all survived.”
“That is good news.”
“Yeah. Sorry you had to have lunch alone.”
“Actually I didn't. My cousin Jack came to town and surprised me.”
“Jack, he's the writer right?”
“Yeah. My Uncle Steven's youngest. Two years older then me.”
“What was he doing in town?”
“He had been up in Santa Fe for that art festival. He writes for the Art and Leisure section of the New York Times. His mother my Aunt Annabelle doesn't see that as a worthy career. Personally I think the woman is a bitch. When I was pregnant with Ashlee she actually suggested that I have an abortion. That one bastard in the Parker family was more then enough.”
“Referring to Taylor.”
“Yeah. She actually called Taylor that to her face. This was not long after Tay's mom died. My dad told her that no one talks to his family like that. Uncle Steven even seemed a little uncomfortable with that.”
“Taylor was what ten?”
“Yeah. But Jack is nothing like her. He is really nice and sweet.”
“I hope I can meet him.”
“That won't be an issue. Max, I do need to tell you he's gay.”
“Is that a problem for you or anyone other then maybe his part of the family.”
“No. Then it's not a problem for me as long as he understands I am taken by his very beautiful and sexy cousin.”
“He has a boyfriend.”
“Good.”

“Jack are you sure you don't mine sleeping in Serena's old room? I mean it is kind of girly still.” Said Nancy
“Aunt Nancy it's fine. I am cool with the girly room.”
“Jack, you never said what brings you to Roswell.”
“Well, I needed some advice from one of my very smart cousins. Seeing as I was in Santa Fe on an assignment I drove down to talk to Liz.”
“Mine sharing what you talked about?”
“I wanted to know how this part of the family would react to who I want to bring as my guest to Serena's wedding.”
“I take it your mother would not approve?”
“Definitely not. Aunt Nancy, I'm gay.”
“Honey, I knew that years ago. I saw how you looked at Maria's boyfriend Michael when you were out here not long after Ashlee was born.”
“I knew he wasn't into guys so I kept my distance. Aunt Nancy, Liz said she knew before I told her too.”
“Jack, I think the only ones that don't know are your parents and maybe your brothers. It doesn't make us love you any less. Knowing Rena, if your parents try to give you a hard time she will tell them off. She won't have them ruin her day. Liz's boyfriend Max has already asked Jeff and me for our blessing to marry Liz. He won't ask until after Serena's wedding.”
“That is thoughtful. Rena has rarely had her own time to shine. Since she and Liz are twins they have always been linked together.”
“That is part of the reason Liz went to school out east.”
“I understand that.”
“You get settled in. I left messages for everyone to come to dinner tonight.”
“Thanks Aunt Nancy.”

Jack smiled as he pulled out his cell to call Aaron.

TBC