Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Epilogue Complete 4/13/19

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 50 3/8/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I'm not sad that Hank is dead.
But I am happy Diane finally has closure regarding her brother Mark.
Everyone is happy to see Liz at ease with Max these days.
Jack Parker.........what is going on here????
Thanks
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SmileeUk »

by keepsmiling7

I'm not sad that Hank is dead.
But I am happy Diane finally has closure regarding her brother Mark.
Everyone is happy to see Liz at ease with Max these days.
Jack Parker.........what is going on here????
Exactly my thought here.......
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

RoswellFan68 Yes it is good Hank is dead and Diane has closure. Sean is going to prison for a very long time. The New Mexico Parkers will welcome Jack and his partner to Serena's wedding and any other family get together.

Carolyn Of course everyone is happy to see Liz at ease with Max. Jack is Liz, Serena and Taylor's cousin who is in the closet with his family about being gay. He maybe two years older then Liz, but she is one of the smartest people he knows so he wants to seek out her advice about coming out to his brothers and parents.

SmileeUk See what I wrote Carolyn.

Part 51

Liz parked her car in the driveway of the house Max gave her the address for. It was a nice looking split level, about a mile from his parents. Following his institutions she walked around to the back door that was off the kitchen. She opened the screen door and knocked on the inner door. Max opened it smiling wearing a pink apron that read kiss the cook.

“Nice apron.” Said Liz
“Isabel gave it to me as a joke.” Said Max
“Well I think it looks nice on you.”
“Thank you and please come in. So who has Ashlee tonight?”
“Uh I actually am letting her spend the night with Serena and Kyle. I just hope she doesn't come home with language that can't be used in polite company.”
“Serena won't let that happen.”
“True. So what are you cooking for me?”

Max smiled and led Liz over to the stove. He lifted a lid off a pot showing her wild grain rice, then showed her steamed broccoli before pulling orange glazed chicken breasts out of the oven.

“Max, this looks really good.”
“Thank you. I also have strawberry shortcake for desert. Though I didn't make that. I asked Maria's mom for help with that.”
“Well Amy is a great baker.”
“Yeah. She still bakes pies for the Crashdown right?”
“Yeah.”
“Well please have a seat at the dinning room table and I will serve you.”

Liz followed Max into the dinning room and took a seat. The table was set for the two of them and had two candles lit. The rest of the lights were dimmed. She knew that tonight was Max showing her a romantic night without being forceful about it. She actually found it sexy that he had cooked for her. She took a sip from her water glass. She also noticed that there was a wine glass at both of their places. Max came in with a plate for each of them. He had already placed a bread basket and butter on the table.

“Liz, I know that you told me that you only drink at home. But I was hoping that you would have one glass of wine with me tonight.”
“I think that would be ok.”

Max poured them each a glass of white wine. He then sat down and raised his wine glass. Liz followed suit.

“To the most amazing, beautiful and intelligent woman I know.” Said Max
“And to the man that has opened my heart to what love truly is.” Added Liz

They clink glasses and each took a sip. Then Liz tasted the dinner Max had made for her.

“This is amazing Max!”
“Thank you. I took a few cooking classes. I heard somewhere that women like men that can cook.”
“So how many women have you cooked for?”
“Only you.”

Liz felt her heart soar. No man had ever cooked for her before.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 51 3/9/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Max is a sexy cook.
And he took cooking lessons.........claimed he has only cooked for her.
Love it, love Max.
Thanks
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Agree with Keepsmiling 7 about what Max said to Liz. Hopefully Max and Liz will have a great time together. Can't wait to find out what will happen next for Max and Liz. Also can't wait to find out what Serena and Kyle will do with Ashee.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Yes Max is a sexy cook. Do you really think Max has a reason to lie about only cooking for Liz?

L-J-L 76 You will have to wait a bit longer on what Kyle, Serena and Aahlee are up to.

Part 52

After they finished dinner Max took Liz on a tour of the house. There were four bedrooms upstairs a bathroom off the hall plus the master bath off the master bedroom. Max's bedroom the, master had a king size bed made of oak. The dresser and rest of the furniture matched the bed all a warm honey color. Instead of blinds on the window there were heavy royal blue drapes. Liz looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

“My mom decorated. She said that my room should be masculine but warm and welcoming to a woman as well.”
“It is. I actually like the colors. The royal blue and cream are perfect.”
“I am glad you like it. Let me show you the rest of the house.”

Liz followed him to one bedroom that was set up as a guest room. But it was it was one of the other bedrooms that made Liz smile. It was set up as a princess room. The perfect room for a little girl.

“Max is there something you haven't told me?” asked Liz smiling and fighting a laugh.
“Uh I don't have a daughter if that is what your asking. The few girls I had sex with I always used protection. I know it isn't 100% but I would think that they would have said something if they had my kid.”
“It's ok Max. I think I know who this room is meant for. Your mom doesn't hide she wants a grandchild. She even told me once that if I wanted she would set the two of us up. But it was at a time I was not ready to be with anyone. It was only a few months after Ashlee was born.”
“I moved in here six months ago.”
“Your mom spends a lot of free time at the park. I have seen her watching Ashlee in particular. So have Taylor, Serena and my mom. If my mom wasn't such good friends with your mom, she might have told the sheriff.”
“My has made it no secret she wants grandkids.”
“Even if her kids have to adopt them.”
“Yeah. Liz, it would be your choice if I am aloud to adopt Ashlee.”
“Yeah well when we get married like I will have a choice about her calling you daddy.”
“When we get married? Uh don't you mean if?”
“No I meant what I said. You and I both know that we will be getting married one day. Maybe not for a year or two. But it will happen.”
“So are you proposing to me?”
“No that is your job. Max I never have been one to believe in fate or destiny. But the fact is from that day we met on the playground we were meant to be. Don't you wonder why no relationship we ever were in worked out? There is something that wants us together.”

Max thought about what Liz was saying. He realized she was right. They both ended up at Harvard for both undergrad and medical school. Both ended up coming back to their hometown to work. Weather it was fate or destiny he didn't know. But the fact that he had so easily melted her icy heart had to say something.

Jack laid in his bed in his hotel room in Santa Fe. In the morning he was going to head for Roswell to see his cousins and Aunt and Uncle there. He had just spent an hour on the phone talking to his lover. Aaron wasn't the first man he had been in a relationship with. That would have been Will when he was fifteen. Will had been seventeen and when they had kissed made him feel alive for the first time. Will had also been the one he lost his virginity to. But it hadn't been meant to last. He had a couple other lovers after. But Aaron was different. Aaron was the kind of man that he could see himself spending his life with. He was in fact thinking of asking Aaron to marry him. But to do that he would have to come out to his family. Aaron made it no secret that he was gay. While Jack wasn't out to hardly anyone. He really needed to talk about how to come out to his brothers and parents. Hopefully Liz would have some advice once he came out to her. Serena would be cool with it. Hell she would tell him bring Aaron to the wedding. Serena had been friends with a girl that he had met at a rally to support gay, lesbian bisexual and transgender rights. The girl was bisexual. The reason she took off after high school from Roswell was that she had been attracted to Serena. Nicole never said anything to Serena because his cousin was already dating Kyle. Jack finally drifted off to sleep thinking of his lover back in New York.

TBC

RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 52 3/10/19

Post by RoswellFan68 »

I had a feeling that Diane had already created a room for Ashlee.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I am ready for Ashlee to move into Max's house right now. But I guess it is wiser for Liz to take her time.
Diane has things in place already.
It will be interesting to see how this meeting Jack has planned turns out.
Thanks
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

RoswellFan68 Of course Diane has created a room for Ashlee.

Carolyn Well you might get your wish before too long. We will have to wait and see how things go for Jack.

Part 53

Serena smiled as Ashlee sat on Kyle's back riding him like a pony. Kyle was going to make a good father one day. The wedding was only two months away. She was getting excited. She couldn't wait to marry the only man she ever loved.

“Faster Uncle Kyle!” said Ashlee
“I am going as fast as I can kid. I would be faster if you let me get on my feet instead of being on my hands and knees.” Said Kyle
“Horses have four feet not two. You are a horse you have to be on fours.” Said Ashlee

Kyle shot Serena a look.

“Don't look at me. You are the one that wanted to play this game with her. I wanted to pull out memory and play that.” Said Serena
“Kid aren't tired of this game yet?” asked Kyle
“Go Uncle Kyle! Go!

Kyle sighed and started on another lap around the apartment.

Liz moaned as Max kissed her deeper. After the tour of the house they had curled up on the couch in the family room to watch a movie. But they hadn't watched much of the movie. They started to kiss and make out like a couple of horny teenagers. Liz tugged on Max's shirt pulling it out of his pants. She then started working on unbuttoning it.

“Liz, sweetie we need to slow down.” Said Max
“Why?” groaned Liz
“Because if we don't then I will need to make love to you. A cold shower won't do it for me tonight.”

Liz smiled at him with a twinkle in her eyes.

“You have protection right?”
“Yeah in my bedroom.”
“Then maybe we should head back there.”
“Are you sure Liz?”
“Yes. Max, I love you. I wanted to make love to you since our first date. I just had to be sure you had protection. I can't take birth control. I get all the sever side effects of them. Serena doesn't.”
“If you really are sure then we can go upstairs.”

Max and Liz headed up to his bedroom where they made short work of their clothes. They climbed into the bed with Max only in his boxers and Liz in her bra and panties. That was when Max noticed her tattoo.

“I never would have picked you to get a tattoo.” Said Max
“Blame Maria and your sister and a game of truth or dare when I was sixteen. Rena has a matching one. She actually liked the idea. Oh screwing her naval.”
“I knew about both her tattoo and bellybutton ring. She did where a kind of revealing bikini in high school at the Y pool.”
“I remember. While I was much more conservative about my bathing suit.”
“Well I find the tattoo very sexy.”

Liz smiled as they began to make out again. They removed the last of their clothing. Max grabbed a condom from the drawer next to the bed once he was sure Liz was ready for him. Liz spread her legs wide as Max moved between them she then lifted her legs over his hips as he entered her. She let out a gasp as he filled her in way she never was before. For the first time ever she felt full. Max groaned as he sank into her. He fit inside of her like a glove. It was like they had been made for each other. Once they both recovered from how well their bodies fit together they began to move in sync. While both of them had sex with more then one partner in the past it had never felt like this for either of them. For the first time in their lives they were making love. They moved in perfect sync as Max thrust into Liz hard and fast. She met him thrust for thrust. Sweat began to cover their bodies as they edged closer and closer to their climax. They finally climaxed at the exact same time. They fell to the bed breathing hard. Max covered them with a blanket tossed the used condom in the trash, Liz curled up next to him falling to sleep with her hand on his heart. Max kissed her on top of the head holding her close to him.

TBC

RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 53 3/11/19

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Beautiful, Liz was finally ready. Max didn't have to take the cold shower tonight. He will probably need to wait until after Serena's wedding to propose. Liz wouldn't want to upstage her twin.