Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Epilogue Complete 4/13/19

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 3 1/16/19

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Yes Serena told Max what happened to Liz, or well at least part of it! Max is a great guy. We have to wait and see if Serena goes through with her threat. Kyle better step up or he might lose the love of his life!

Carolyn Liz does have a long history of jerks. But it might not be complete. As for Serena getting the family she wants, we have to wait and see.

Part 4

Liz walked into her apartment dropping her bag on the floor. She walked down the hall to the bedrooms. She smiled at the three year old sleeping in the bedroom next to hers.

"She went down easy tonight."

Liz turned and looked at her cousin.

"Thanks Taylor."
"Liz, are you OK?"
"Let's go to the kitchen."

Taylor Parker followed her cousin to the small kitchen. Liz pulled out a bottle of wine and poured them each a glass.

"You remember Max Evans?" Asked Liz
"The guy you have been in love with since sixth grade?"
"Yeah."
"Sure. Isn't he a doctor too?"
"Yeah. He works in the ER.".
"So what about him?"
"He asked me for coffee today."
"Did you take him up on it?"
"No. There is no way that I can get involved with him."
"Why Liz?"
"Tay have you forgotten about Ashlee sleeping down the hall?"
"Of course not. I am the one that watches her when you are at work."
"Hey you get to live here with only having to help with groceries."
"True. But sweetie you aren't happy."
"Tay, you know my history with men."
"Yeah I do. I also know that Max is a real stand up guy."
"Unlike my one night stand of Doug Shallow."
"Yeah he was the second biggest ass you got involved with. The first being Victor."
"Don't remind me of him. That was the worst mistake of my life."
"Max has no clue you have a daughter does he?"
"Why would he?"
"Liz, do you have feelings for Max?"
"It doesn't matter."
"Yeah it does."
"Tay, you know that you are as big of a pain in the ass as my sister?"
"It runs in the Parker women. But Liz, you got to remember what Grandma Claudia always told us."
"Follow my heart."
"Yeah. Liz, Max and I were close friends in high school. He is one of the kindest guys I know."
"I know."
"You remember how Tony dumped me a week before my senior prom. Max hates dances but he took me anyway so I wouldn't miss it."
"I know."
"Liz, you are the Parker woman he likes. The one he had wanted to date. But you had just started to date Sean."
"If Max wanted to date me in high school he should have asked me out."
"He didn't believe that you would say yes."
"Well that is his loss."

Liz finished her glass of wine and headed to her room leaving Taylor alone in the kitchen. Taylor knew that Liz wouldn't be happy until she gave in to her feelings. She also knew that Max would accept Ashlee as his own. While it was no real secret that Liz had a child it wasn't well known either. She knew that Liz was off tomorrow and would spend the day with her daughter. So Taylor was going to hunt down Max and talk to him.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 4 1/17/19

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Agree with Taylor that Liz should go out with Max. But it is understandable that Liz doesn't want to get hurt by a guy. Oh boy Taylor is up to something with Max and Liz. Wonder what she is going to do.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

now that's interesting.......a daughter from a one night stand.....
hope Taylor talks to Max and gives him some background.
Thanks, Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Liz is scared to let Max in. But wouldn't worry to much. It may take time but between Taylor and Serena Liz should end up with her dream guy.

Carolyn Yes Liz has a daughter from a one night stand. Taylor might not be the one to talk to Max first. But she will do what she has too see that her cousin is happy.

Part 5

Liz pushed open the door to the Crashdown and watched as her daughter ran up to Serena.

"Hey kid." Said Serena lifting her niece up.
"Aunt Rena!" Said Ashlee

Serena looked at her sister and could tell she hadn't slept well.

"Coffee Liz?" Asked Serena
"Yeah. Do you have time to talk?" Asked Liz
"Sure. I am not working right now. Just was going to look over the bills." Said Serena
"So Michael and Maria are running things right now?"
"Yeah. So what's for breakfast?"
"Eggs sunny side up and bacon for me. The kids pancake breakfast for Ashlee."
"Sausage or bacon?"
"Bacon. Milk for her to drink."
"Got it."

Liz took her daughter over to a booth and Serena brought the drinks over and slid in across from her sister and niece.

"So Liz, Max came to see me last night." Said Serena
"What did he want?"
"He wanted to know what is going on with you."
"What did you tell him?"
"I told him about Sean, Mark, and Victor."
"Not about Doug?"
"No. Liz, he doesn't know about Ashlee either. The only member of the Evans family that knows is Diane, Max's mother."
"I know who Diane Evans is Serena. She was my lawyer when I went after Doug for child support."
"He ended up signing away his rights."
"I know."
"Liz, I honestly think that Max would be understanding of what happened."
"That I got drunk and had unprotected sex with a guy I hardly knew? A guy that was known to treat women like shit?"
"You made a mistake."

Just then the waitress brought over their order.

"Thanks Gina." Said Serena
"No problem Ms. Parker." Said Gina before walking off.
"Was that little Gina Lopez?" Asked Liz
"Not so little any more. She is seventeen Lizzie."
"I remember Taylor babysitting her."
"Yeah well she is no a kid any more. In fact she has already earned a full scholarship to Texas A&M to study Veterinarian medicine."
"That is good."
"It is. She will be the first in her family to go to college."
"That's good."
"Liz, give Max a chance. You might find that he makes you happy."
"Rena, I know that you love me. But I just can't let any guy in."
"Liz, take Max up on that cup of coffee. Co workers do that kind of thing."
"OK. Between you and Tay I know there is no way that I will win this argument."
"Got that right. Just like dad and Uncle Steve could never win an argument with Grandma Claudia or Aunt Fran."

Liz smiled as she remembered her father and his brother her Uncle Steve arguing with their younger sister her Aunt Fran about her becoming a cop. They had lost big time. Fran Parker was now a police lieutenant in Santa Fe.

"I remember when Aunt Fran told dad and Uncle Steve she was going to be a cop." Said Liz
"Yeah we were eight at the time."
"Dad and Uncle Steve are still scared that they will get a call that she has been shot and killed."
"You know Sheriff Valenti would give that news in person. He would not let them city cops just call dad."
"True."
"Mommy, I got to go potty." Said Ashlee
"Ok come on honey." Said Liz

Liz took her daughter's hand and led her to the bathroom. She never noticed that Isabel Evans-Whitman had heard both her and Ashlee. Isabel walked over to Serena and glared at her with her old ice princess look.

"Serena Parker explain to me why that little girl called Liz mommy. Oh and where is the girl's father." Said Isabel

Serena looked at her friend and knew that she had to tell the truth.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 5 1/18/19

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Liz needs to take Taylor and Serena's advice and have a drink with Max. Love how Liz and Serena were remembering when they were little. Oh no Isabel heard everything. Will Serena tell Isabel or will Liz? What will Isabel do when she finds out? Will Isabel be mean or nice to Liz? What will Liz do if Isabel is at the table? Will Liz tell Isabel? What will Isabel do when she finds out? Will Isabel tell Ma? Will Liz tell Max? Will Liz go have coffee with Max? Will Liz tell Max about her daughter? What will Max do when he finds out? Will Max and Liz start dating?

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Interesting that Diane Evans handled Liz's request for child support/rights situation
And now Isabel overheard Maria and Liz and Ashlee........time for the truth Liz.
Max is going to hear things, it will be much better coming from you.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-L-L 76 You will get some answers here.

Carolyn Yes Diane Evans helped Liz out. But due to the lawyer/client relationship she hasn't been able to say anything. Yes Isabel over heard Liz, Serena and Ashlee. Yes it will be better for Liz to be honest with Max.

Part 6

Max ran through the park thinking about what Serena told him about Liz. But he also was thinking that he wasn't told everything. But Serena was just as stubborn as Liz. Heck even their cousin Taylor was stubborn. He thought that he had heard Jeff Parker once say that all Parker women were stubborn. But that didn't change how he felt about Liz. He loved her. He knew that she had dated. So had he. He was no virgin he had, had sex with more then one girl during college. He never expected Liz to be a virgin when she was nearly thirty. He paused when he came around near the playground area of the park. He headed over to a bench where he found his mother watching kids play.

"If you are looking for grand kids you need to talk to Isabel mom." Said Max
"You still have time Maxwell." Said Diane
"Yeah first I got to get the woman I would like to be the mother of those kids to go out with me."
"You have someone in mind?"
"Liz Parker."

Diane turned to look at her son. She wished that she could help him. But Liz was a woman that had been burned by men.

"Max, Liz may not be someone who will ever be able to give you her heart."
"Mom, I know Liz has been hurt a lot. But if she could only find away to give me a chance I would show her how a real man treats a woman."
"Trust is not going to be easy for Liz."
"Mom do you know something?"
"If I did it wouldn't be anything that I could tell you."

Max then felt something click in his mind. His mom knew something about Liz but couldn't say anything. That meant Liz either was or had been a client.

"Well Serena are you going to explain or not?" Asked Isabel
"Isabel, it isn't my place to tell you what you want to know." Said Serena
"Serena, you know how my brother feels about Liz."
"Yeah, I do. But it is Liz's life and if she wants you to know she will tell you."
"It's OK Rena."

Both Isabel and Serena turned to see Liz had returned with Ashlee.

"It's nice to see you again Isabel. Meet my daughter Ashlee Lynn Parker. The real reason I missed your and Alex's wedding three years ago." Said Liz
"Wow, uh may I ask where her father is?" Asked Isabel
"Her sperm donor is off God knows where. He was a drunken mistake."
"Does he know about her?" Asked Isabel
"Yes. He didn't give a damn that he got me pregnant. Said it was my fault for not being on birth control."
"Mommy who is she?" Asked Ashlee
"Ashlee, this is a friend of mine from a long time ago." Said Liz
"Hi Ashlee, my name is Isabel. But you may call me Izzy." Said Isabel
"You are pretty Izzy." Said Ashlee
"Thank you. You are very cute. Is that Tweety bird on your shirt?" Asked Isabel
"I like Tweety. Tay got me this shirt."

Isabel looked at the Parker sisters and realized the whole Parker family had been keeping Ashlee a secret.

"So your cousin Taylor knows? She is nearly as bad as Maria at keeping secrets." Said Isabel
"Taylor, stays with Ashlee when I am at work my parents help too. So does Rena."
"So when is your birthday Ashlee?" Asked Isabel
"June 30th."
"You want to know something?" Asked Isabel
"What?" Asked Ashlee
"June 30th is my anniversary."
"What's an anversry?" Asked Ashlee
"An anniversary is when a married couple celebrate how long they have been married." Said Liz
"Like granny and grampy?"
"Yes. Only Izzy and her husband Alex haven't been married nearly as long as granny and grampy. They got married when you were born."
"Can I meet Alex?"
"Sure. We will set up a time for that."
"Here is my number Liz. When you are ready give us a call." Said Isabel
"Thanks, oh um you can tell Alex. But let me tell Max." Said Liz
"Sure."

Serena had slipped upstairs while Liz and Isabel talked and came back down with a five by seven inch photo of Ashlee.

"Here Isabel, show this to Alex." Said Serena
"You OK with this Liz?" Asked Isabel
"Yes. Don't worry I plan to talk to Max soon." Said Liz
"Good I don't like keeping secrets. My mom knows about Ashlee doesn't she?"
"Yes. She was my lawyer when I had Doug's rights revolt. Not that he wanted anything to do with her." Said Liz
"I should go. Hope to see you again soon." Said Isabel
"I promise to call." Said Liz

Isabel left and then Liz headed to the park with her daughter missing Max by only ten minutes.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 6 1/19/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Max now knows Liz must have been a client of his mothers......
I can almost see Isabel and Ashlee developing a bond in the future.
Liz, please hurry and have that conversation with Max. The sooner the better.
Thanks!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So Max knows Liz was his mother's client. It seems Isabel and Ashee will be good friends. Glad Liz gave Isabel a picture of Ashee. So Liz is going to talk to Max. Wonder how Max will handle what Liz tells him? Hoping Max and Liz will go out on a date. Can't wait for Max and Ashee to meet.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Liz begins to talk with Max here. Oh yes I am sure Ashlee will just love to spend time and get to know Izzy.

L-J-L 76 Yes Ashlee just might become good friends. You may have to wait a bit for Max and Liz to start to actually date.

Part 7

Liz walked in the ER the next morning looking for Max. She already knew he had started an hour ago. She was well liked by the nurses in her ward, a couple who had friends who worked in the ER. She smiled when she found Tanisha Young, one of the nurses in the ER.

"Tanisha?"
"Dr. Parker, were you called down on a consult?" Asked Tanisha

Liz smiled at the young woman who had soft ebony colored skin.

"No, I actually am looking for Dr. Evans. I don't start my shift for another fifteen minutes."
"He is in exam 3." Said Tanisha
"Thank you."
"No problem. Unlike many of the doctors you have a reputation already of treating the nurses as equals rather then as beneath you."
"Tanisha, I am not so stubborn as not to realize that some of you nurses know more then I do. Especially the ones that have been doing their job since before I was born."
"Well Doc, you will go far around here thinking like that."
"Thanks. I think I will go find Dr. Evans."

Tanisha just smiled and watched the young doctor go to find the hansom young male doctor.

Max heard the door to the exam room open and glanced over to see Liz slip in.

"What can I do for you Dr. Parker?" Asked Max
"Do you think we could meet for lunch?"
"What for?"
"We need to talk. Please Max? I know I have been a jerk. But I need to explain things."
"Fine, noon in the cafeteria."
"OK see you then."
"Yeah."

Liz left and Max finished his exam of the ten year old boy he was with.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Asked the boy
"Ricky, that is none of your business."
"I will never have a girlfriend. Girls are yucky!"
"Give it a few years Ricky. Now I want you to be more careful when you climb trees."

Max finished the cast on the boy's arm and gave the care information to his mother.

Four years ago

Liz laughed at the really bad joke the guy next to her told. She had already had three bloody Mary's and two glasses of scotch. More then she would normally drink in a night. She was starting to feel the alcohol taking effect.

"So darling what do you say we go somewhere private?" Asked the guy
"That sounds good Doug."

Liz left the bar with Doug and they went to a hotel room. They had been there only fifteen minutes before Liz found herself naked and in the bed. Doug looked down at her as he moved to enter her.

"Babe, you are OK with this right?" Asked Doug
"Yes."

Doug kissed her as he thrusted hard into her. Liz let out a gasp as Doug's large and hard member filled her. Even with her mind fuzzy from the alcohol she had Liz knew that this was the biggest dick she had ever had inside of her, not that she had been with many guys. Liz hear Doug start to grunt as he pumped in and out of her. She cried out as he pounded harder into her.

"Fuck babe, you are one of the tightest chicks I have ever fucked." Said Doug

Liz, felt him go deeper and harder then anyone else she had been with. As she felt her orgasm wash over her she dug her nails into Doug's back causing his release seconds later. He pulled out of her fell to the bed next to her breathing hard.

"Babe, that was the best fuck I had in a while." Said Doug

Liz just laid there not saying anything. This had been a worst mistake then giving Sean her virginity. She watched as Doug got out of bed went into the bathroom. She heard the shower turn on. Ten minutes later Doug came out picked up her clothes and threw them at her.

"Get dressed. I will take you back to your place."

Liz was snapped out of her memory when Max sat down across from her.

"Liz are you OK?" Asked Max
"Yeah I am Max."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, I was just thinking about something."
"OK. I am guessing that you know I talked to Serena."
"Yes I do. I know what she told you. But she hasn't told you everything."
"What did she leave out?"
"I have a three year old daughter."

Max choked on his coke that he had just taken a sip of.

TBC