Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Epilogue Complete 4/13/19

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 36 2/18/19

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Yes Ashlee really wants Max as her daddy. It is good that Liz had "Mr. Sparky" with her. Of course Max came along to take care of her.

L-J-L 76 Yes Ashlee is a cutie. Jim will be taking Sean off to jail very soon. But first Sean will get to visit with Tanisha also known to creeps like him as "Nurse Ratchet"!

Natalie36 Yes they got that dirtbag!

RoswellFan68 "Mr. Sparky" came in very handy. Don't worry Sean is going to get what is coming to him.

Part 37

Tanisha watched as Max came through the door with Dr. Elizabeth Parker in his arms.

“What's open?” asked Max
“Exam 5.” Said Tanisha
“Get Dr. Knight for me. Oh uh the cops will probably be bring Sean Carson in soon. He attacked Liz in the parking lot.” Said Max
“I'll send Dina in to help Dr. Knight. I'll take care of Carson myself.”

Max watched the nurse walk off. He knew that it wouldn't be sweet nurse Tanisha that goes into that room with Carson. It would be nurse Ratchet. Max took Liz into the exam room and gently placed her on the exam table. Dr. Knight and Dina came in a moment later.

“What happened Dr. Evans?” asked Dr. Knight
“Dr. Parker, was attacked in the parking lot. I believe she is in shock and I am almost positive her left arm in broken.” Said Max
“Did the attacker get away?” asked Dina
“Nope. Liz it seems has been walking around with a taser or stun gun.” Said Max
“I think that the police are bringing the suspect in.” said Dr. Knight
“Uh I think Tanisha has volunteered to be his nurse.” Mumbled Max
“Well, she is one of the best. But she also has her own since of justice.” Said Dr. Knight
“What do you mean?” asked Liz
“Liz, Tanisha is great with kids. But men who hurt women make her turn into her into Nurse Ratchet.” Said Max
“I hope she does her worse to Sean.” Said Liz

Dr. Knight examined Liz then sent her to get her left arm x-rayed. While Liz was in Radiology Max called Taylor to let her know what was going on.

“Hey Taylor.” Said Max
“Hi Max. What's up? Liz should be home soon if you need to talk to her.”
“Actually that is why I am calling. Liz was attacked on her way to her car.”
“Is she ok?”
“It looks like her left arm might be broken. But other wise she is fine physically. Emotionally I'm not so sure.”
“Did they get the bastard?”
“Uh yeah. Liz used a taser on him. She got him in the groin.”
“Damn, she used Mr. Sparky. Who was the bastard?”
“Sean Carson.”
“Why can't that ass stop hurting Liz?”
“I don't know. But The Sheriff is here so he most likely will be arrested.”
“Good. Do you want me to call someone to bring her home? I would come but I can't leave Ash alone.”
“No I will call Alex and Isabel. One of them can drive her car back to your place and I will give them a ride home after I make sure Liz is ok.”
“Thanks for looking out for her.”
“Taylor, I love her. Of course I am going to look out for her.”

Max hung up and then called his sister. Isabel said she and Alex would be there in fifteen minutes.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 37 2/19/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Can't wait until Nurse Ratchet gets ahold of Sean. He might finally get what he deserves.
Max is already acting like family........taking such good care of Liz.
Thanks
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

keepsmiling7 wrote:Can't wait until Nurse Ratchet gets ahold of Sean. He might finally get what he deserves.
Max is already acting like family........taking such good care of Liz.
Thanks
I'm agree with keepsmiling7. Hopefully whatever Nurse Ratchet does is very very painful for Sean. So glad that Max let Taylor know what happened. Also glad that Isabel is going to take Liz home.

L-J-L 76
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

I glad Nurse Rachet will be taking care of Sean.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Yes Nurse Ratchet is going to take care of Sean. Did you have any doubt that Max would take care of Liz?

L-J-L 76 Who said it would be Isabel that drives Liz home?

RoswellFan68 Yes it will be good that Nurse Ratchet will take care of Sean.

Part 38

Alex and Isabel walked into the ER waiting room to find Max pacing. They could also hear shouting coming from somewhere in the ER.

“Max how is Liz?” asked Isabel
“The good news is she has no broken bones. But her left wrist is badly sprained.” Said Max
“Who is that shouting?” asked Alex
“Sean Carson. He is the one that attacked Liz. She used a taser on him.” Said Max
“Well that is good to know she still is carrying that thing around.” Said Isabel
“You knew she has a taser?” asked Max
“Sheriff Valenti gave one to all us girls. Liz, Serena, Taylor, Maria and me when we graduated high school. You know since we all were going to big cities for college. The Parkers, Amy, and mom and dad knew about it. I carry mine most of the time.” Said Isabel
“Why is he yelling like that?” asked Alex
“Well from what I could tell. Liz got him in his dick area. The nurse tending to him not so gently is sweet and great with kids. But anyone who hurts women or kids she makes her turn into Nurse Ratchet.” Said Max
“Where is Liz?” asked Alex
“Still in an exam room. She has to give her statement to Sheriff Valenti.”

Max watched as Tanisha came out of Sean's exam room with a smirk on her face. She headed right for him.

“Well Doc Parker got him good. He is being released into police custody. But he will most likely have a reminder of tonight for a very long time. Doc Parker's taser got the nerve and fried it. He going to hurt whenever he takes a leak. Oh and he will be given treatment for a couple STDs.” Said Tanisha
“Can't say the last part is a surprise.” Said Max
“I better get back to work.” Said Tanisha

Tanisha walked off and ten minutes later Liz walked out with her left arm in a brace.

“Liz, you know you can't drive yourself home tonight. Do you want me to drive you in your car? Either Alex or Isabel will drive mine and the other will take their car.” Said Max
“That is fine. I live in The Roswell Manor Apartments over on Parkway and Seventh Avenue.” Said Liz

Liz handed her keys over to Max who gave his to Isabel and all four of them walked out together.

Beth woke to find herself in the hospital. In the ICU to be exact. A nurse with salt n pepper hair smiled at her.

“Nice to see you awake honey. Mr. Parker spent about three hours by your side earlier today. Don't try and speak just yet. I will let the doctor know you are awake and get you some ice chips ok?”

Beth slowly nodded her head. She looked at what she could see of herself. She could see her left arm was in a cast, her right knee had some kind of brace on. She was hooked up to an IV as well as some kind of monitor. A doctor came in five minutes later as the nurse fed her a few ice chips.

“Nice to see you awake Ms. Peters. I am Dr. Sanchez, first off I want to tell you that do have a mild concussion. Your arm is broken and knee is sprained. That is not counting all the bumps and bruises you have.”
“I was raped right?”
“Yes. The Sheriff is going to need a statement.”
“I don't know who they were.”
“It is ok. I want you to rest tonight and you can talk to the sheriff tomorrow.”

Beth nodded and the doctor left. Before going to sleep she had a dinner of clear liquids.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 38 2/21/19

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Thank god Max, Isabel and Alex are there for Liz . Love that Sean is in pain from what Liz and nurse Ratchet did to him. Sean really deserve what he got. So glad that Beth is awake and doing good. Wonder what will happen next for Max, Liz and Beth.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Good going Liz......you got him right where he will remember trying to attack her.
It's nice to have Max taking Liz home. Maybe he'll stay a little while and help her get settled.
Poor little Beth is in bad shape.
Thanks
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Yes Sean is getting what he deserves.

Carolyn No Sean will never forget what Liz did to him. Do you really think Max is going anywhere if a cute little girl gets her way? Beth isn't in real good shape right now.

Part 39

Liz led the way to her apartment door with Max walking next to her and Alex and Isabel close behind. Before she could even pull her key out the door was flung open and Taylor stepped out and pulled her into a hug.

“Thank god you are ok Liz!” said Taylor
“Taylor can't breath.” Said Liz
“Sorry. Come on in everyone. Did all of you want to stay for dinner? I made vegetarian lasagna with garlic bread and salad. There is enough for everyone.” Said Taylor
“Liz, are you ok with that?” asked Max
“Yeah besides Ashlee will not be happy if she finds out you and Izzy came by and didn't see her.” Said Liz
“Ok I guess we are staying for dinner.” Said Max
“Well everything is ready so Liz why don't you go get your daughter.” Said Taylor

Liz headed for her daughter's room to find her coloring.

“Hi sweetie.” Said Liz
“Mommy! Tay said you got an owie.” Said Ashlee
“I do but a nice doctor at the hospital fixed it up for me so it will get all better soon.”
“Will kissing it make it feel better?”
“Maybe. I have an owie right here on my cheek. Why don't we see if it helps.”

Liz knelt down on the floor and Ashlee very gently kissed Liz's cheek. Liz then led her daughter out to the kitchen. When Ashlee saw Max she smiled big and ran to him.

“MAX!” yelled Ashlee

Max reached down and picked her up and gave her a hug.

“Hi Ashlee. Have you been good today for Taylor?” asked Max
“Uh huh. Max, you Izzy and Alex stay for dinner?” asked Ashlee
“We sure are.” Said Isabel

Everyone sat down at the table. Ashlee had insisted that Max sit next to her. So Liz sat on her other side to help her if she needed it. Alex and Isabel sat across from Max and Ashlee. While Taylor sat across from Liz.

“Max, will you marry my mommy and be my daddy?” asked Ashlee

The five adults at the table nearly choked on their food.

Jim watched from the door to the exam room as the nurse who's name badge read Tanisha used a not so gentle touch to clean the area the taser got Sean.

“Fuck bitch! That hurts!” yelled Sean
“Look creep, I don't give a shit if it hurts.” Said Tanisha
“You almost done with him?” asked Jim
“I'm done.”

Jim handcuffed Sean and led him out of the hospital. He was being charged with assault and attempted kidnapping.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 39 2/22/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

LOVE IT......Ashlee just came right out asked Max to marry her mommy and be her daddy.
Can't wait to see Max's reaction to that.......and Liz's reaction......and the others too.
Nurse Ratchet did a wonderful job on Sean's wounds.......he deserved the very best of her care!
Thanks,
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 39 2/22/19

Post by RoswellFan68 »

You have to love Ashlee. She knows what she wants. Children are known to be honest and tell the truth bluntly.