Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt Epilogue 1/15/19 Complete

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 33 4/25/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So glad that Max and Liz are out on a date and getting to know each other. Love the way Max wants Liz to do what she wants with her life. Wow that was some kiss Max and Liz had. Hopefully Max and Liz will get to spend more time together and fall in love before Lisa, Bobby and his father try something.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

That was a perfect get acquainted first date for Max and Liz.
Liz is still afraid to completely trust Max.........her previous experience has really left her hurt.
That kiss is promising......hope there will be more to come, soon.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? Can't wait to find out what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Max may already be in love with Liz. She may take more time.

Carolyn It was the perfect first date. Liz is scared to let anyone close. The kiss is promising. Just wait and see if there is more to come.

Part 34

Jeff stood in the doorway of Liz's bedroom early in the morning on new years day watching her sleep with a smile on her face. It was a nice thing to see. He and Nancy had gone out with Philip and Diane the night before. His mother told him this morning that Max had come by and taken Liz to dinner. That she returned home just before one smiling. He would have to remember to thank Max when he saw him.

"Just let her sleep Jeff." Said Nancy
"I am just scared to tell her what her mother did to her."
"Honey Liz, knows that her mother is not a good person. I don't think that she will be too surprised."
"Nancy, I just want Liz to be happy."
"Unfortunately Liz is an adult now. She needs to find her own happiness. But I think that young man next door is helping."
"Max, is a good kid."
"He isn't a kid any more. He is a fine young man. He will be patient and respectful of Liz."
"I know."

Nancy dragged Jeff down the stairs. Liz shifted in her sleep.

"Max don't leave me. I need you." Liz mumbled in her sleep.

Bobby walked into the dinning room of the hotel with a smirk on his face. He grabbed a plate by the breakfast buffet. He loaded it up with French toast, eggs, bacon and sausage. He then grabbed a bowl and filled it with oatmeal, blueberries and strawberries. He placed both on a table and grabbed three glasses of orange juice and a cup of coffee. He then sat down dumping a lot of maple syrup on the French toast, hot sauce on the eggs and brown sugar and milk into the oatmeal. He also had a lot of sugar and cream to his coffee.

"Dude, how can you eat like that before a big game like we got today?" Asked one of his teammates.
"Burns, I worked up a hunger last night. I found me a bitch to screw. Fucked her good and hard helping her with her little problem by breaking her in for the next guy." Said Bobby smugly.
"How many girls do you think you have been with?"
"Close to 50 different bitches. Not all of them were willing at first. But they all enjoyed my dick inside them when I finished with them."
"What about your girlfriend? Was she willing?"
"Not really. But her mom told me to go ahead and fuck her as much as I liked. Didn't hurt that my old man gave the money hungry slut ten grand for me to pop the bookworm's cherry."

Tony Burns couldn't believe this guy. He had met Liz Parker at a team party at the beginning of the year. In his opinion that young lady deserved someone a hell a lot better then this asshole.

"Burns, you ever get laid?" Asked Bobby
"No Bobby, I have not had sex. I don't plan to until I get married." Said Tony
"You shitting me? No one waits to marry no more. Besides having sex with lots of bitches is fun. By the time you marry there ain't going to be a bitch with a cherry left for you to pop."
"I have been dating Kate since I was fifteen. She and I both took a vow not to have sex until we marry. I graduate next year, with my degree in education. She still has a another couple years to finish her masters in micro biology."
"So she a geek."
"No Bobby she isn't. Yes she is smart. But she is sweet and kind too."
"Sounds like a dork to me. My bitch doesn't know it but right after I get drafted and we marry she has to drop out of school. Her only job will be to hang on my arm and pop out my sons. If I find out she got a girl in her one way or another it will never be born. Either she gets rid of it by seeing a doctor or I will do something about it myself."
"Are you saying you would beat her to cause her to miscarry?"
"Why not? I own her. She has to do what I want."

Tony couldn't believe this. He shared a look with Sean who nodded. Tony would talk to the other offensive linemen before the game. As much as he wanted to win this game he didn't want it with this asshole at quarterback. Bobby was going to hit the turf today.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 34 4/27/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Love that Liz was dreaming about Max!
That Bobby is a real slut himself. His team mates are realizing how bad he really is.
And yes, Liz does deserve some one much better.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love that Liz is dreaming about Max with a smile on her face. So Jeff and Nancy are going to tell Liz what her mom did. Wonder how Liz is going to take the news. God I hate men like Bobby. Someone needs to tie his dick to electrical wire and fry his ass. Can't believe the way he is treating women. So Sean, Toney and other players are going to make Bobby pay. Good Bobby needs to pay for the way he is treating women. Hopefully Bobby won't become pro football player. Will Jeff and Nancy tell Liz the truth? What will Liz do when she finds out? Will Liz see Max again?

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? Can't wait to find out what Max and Liz will do next? Also hoping Jeff and Nancy tell Liz what Lisa planned? And can't wait to find out if Bobby, Lisa will go to prison for what they both did.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Yes Liz was dreaming about Max. Bobby is a man slut. His teammates May teach him a lesson.

L-J-L 76 Even if it was only a dream Max is bringing a smile to Liz's face. Tony, Sean and the rest of the team are going to make Bobby pay.

Part 35

Liz walked into the kitchen just after ten in the morning. She was wrapped into a warm hug by Grandma Claudia right away.

"Happy New Year honey bear." Said Claudia
"Happy New Year grandma."
"Did you have a good time with Max last night?"
"It was great. I haven't have had fun like that in a long time."
"That is good. So anything happen?"
"We just talked had dinner, and dance."
"Nothing else?"

Liz let out a soft laugh. Her grandmother was acting like a school girl looking for the latest gossip.

"Well at midnight we kissed."
"I might have to have a talk with Maxwell."
"Grandma, it wasn't like that. It was soft and sweet. It made me feel, I don't know good inside. Max knows that I want things to move slow with us. It is true we may take marriage vows before I really want to. But he promised me that nothing I don't want to happen will."
"Ok, I will let it go."
"Thanks grandma. I really do like Max. I feel safe with him."
"Do you have feelings for him?"
"I don't really know. Grandma, you, Serena and dad are the only ones who I really ever felt love from. I am still getting to know Nancy and Michael, but I know they care about me. I know Max feels something for me. But I don't know what I feel. I just know that I look forward to seeing him. Tomorrow, I start seeing a therapist to help me work out why I let these things happen."
"That is good honey bear. Just remember when you sort things out to follow your heart. It will never lead you a stray."

Liz nodded, but she wasn't sure that she could truly love anyone. She just knew that she didn't care about money.

Michael watched the Citrus bowl in shock as the defense of Michigan State sacked (tackled) Bobby Jackman for the fifth time in the first half of the game. This sack brought fourth down and Texas was forced to punt the ball again. The camera followed Bobby as he started to yell and shove his offensive linemen.

"How is the game going?" Asked Serena sitting down next to Michael
"28 nothing Michigan State. The offensive line has let them get to that ass Jackman five times and it ain't even halftime yet."
"You think they are doing it on perpous?"
"Jackman thinks they are. He just went off on them."
"Well, Kyle's cousin is the center. Sean hates when anyone disrespects women. So he may have got the other linemen to go along with teaching Bobby a lesson."
"Rena, how is Liz really doing?"
"It is hard to say. I know she had a good time with Max last night. Kyle and I were at the same restaurant as them."
"Maxwell, is a good guy."
"I know. I wish I could have gotten them together a long time ago."
"Why did Liz stay with Jackman?"
"She was trying to please the bitch of a mother."
"Well is that bastard ever touches Liz again I will kill him."

Serena looked at her stepbrother and knew that he would do it.

Bobby slammed his helmet down in the locker room at the start of halftime.

"What the hell is wrong with you fuckers?! They are killing me out there!" Yelled Bobby
"They got a good team." Said Sean
"Bullshit! Alabama has a good team! If not for the Crimson tide we would be playing for the national championship! They were the only team to go undefeated! They the only team to beat us! Michigan State lost two games!"
"Jackman, calm down." Said the coach
"Like hell! These clowns are trying to ruin my chances at going pro next year!" Yelled Bobby
"That's enough! Jackman, you're out of the game! Baker the second half is yours." Said the coach to the back up quarterback who had lost his starting job when Bobby arrived.
"What the fuck! My old man will have your job for this!"

Bobby stormed from the locker room pissed off. He walked down the tunnel and grabbed one of the cheerleaders dragging her into a janitors closet.

"Bobby what is the problem?" Asked Vicky
"I need a fuck now bitch."
"Bobby, now isn't a good time. We have to be back out there in like ten minutes."
"I don't got to be anywhere the rest of the game. I just got benched. I got benched because those assholes can't keep them Spartans away from me."
"Bobby, I still got to be out there."
"Don't worry about it."

Vicky's eyes went wide as Bobby pushed her hard into the wall reached under her cheerleading skirt pulling down both the cheerleader's shorts and her panties. He used his body to hold her in place while he dropped his uniform pants and freed his dick.

"You scream and it will be the last sound you make." Growled Bobby

Vicky bit her lip to keep from screaming as Bobby forced himself into her. Bobby grunted as he pumped in and out of her hard. Vicky winced as Bobby became rougher and rougher. She had willingly had sex with Bobby lots of times. But he had never been this forceful before. She knew he had been rough a lot with Liz Parker, but he never had been with her before. Once Bobby was done with her he grabbed Vicky roughly.

"You say anything about this and I will kill you."

Vicky nodded and Bobby left her.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 35 4/29/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Liz is being very honest about her feelings right now. And her family is aware of that.
Surprised about the football players, usually they don't care if their team member is an ax murderer as long as they win. This team must really have it in for Jackman.
Glad he can't play the second half, but I did feel sorry for Vicky.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 35 4/29/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So glad Liz is telling someone how she feels about Max. And so glad that her family is there for her. So Liz is going to therapist tomorrow. Can't wait to find out how her therapy goes. Lobe the way The team and the coach are treating Bobby. Oh no Bobby got his next victim Vicky. Hopefully someone saw or Vicky will tell someone what happened.
But on a good news at least Bobby won't be planning the rest of the game. When will Jeff and Nancy will tell Liz what they found out? How will Liz take the news? Will Max and Liz start going out more and hanging out?

L-J-L 76