Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt Epilogue 1/15/19 Complete

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 69 1/6/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Finally Liz is getting the loving family support she didn't have with Lisa.
It's about time!
Thanks, Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 69 1/6/19

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Yes Liz finally has what she never had with Lisa. Let's not forget she also has the man of her dreams!

L-J-L 76 Well you don't get to see the planing but you did get invited to the wedding.

Part 70

Five months later

Jeff smiled at Liz as they stood at the back of the church. Today his daughter was getting married. It was not easy for him to let his little girl go. But like she had told him five months ago a few days after his granddaughter was born she wasn't a little girl. She was a grown woman. A woman that he never had the chance to see her become. He looked at the young man standing in front of the minister waiting. The young man his other daughter dragged into the house one day to have cookies and milk. He had grown into the kind of man any father would want for his daughter.

“Daddy, you know you will never lose me. I am getting married but you will still see me. Chrissy is going to know her grandpa.” Said Liz
“I know. I just missed so much of your life.”
“We can't change that. But we will make the most of the time we have left. Hopefully we will have a lot of years left and you will get to see your grandchildren get married.”

Jeff kissed Liz just as the wedding march began. He then walked his daughter to the man that would be taking over taking care of Liz. He already liked the way her life was heading. Max had helped her get started on getting her education back on track. When they reached Max and the minister Jeff kissed her again on her cheek and placed her hand in Max's.

“Take good care of her and my granddaughter Max.” said Jeff
“I promise I will. I love them both.”
“I know you do.”

Jeff smiled at Liz then went to sit with his wife who was holding their granddaughter.

“Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to unite Maxwell Philip Evans and Elizabeth Anne Parker in holy matrimony. Love is a wonderful thing. It is even grander when two people come together to form a family because of that love. Max and Liz are truly blessed to have the people closest to them here to witness them coming together. I am told that Max and Liz have chosen to recite their own vows.”

Liz took a deep breath and looked deep into Max's honey colored eyes.

“Max, I remember the first time I saw you. I never told you about that because I was saving it for today. We were fifteen. You had followed Serena to this diner I would meet her at so we could talk. I glanced behind my sister to see the best looking guy I had ever seen. It would be a little over three years before I would have a name to go with your face. But I knew you were someone special just based on how Serena talked about you. When I did finally meet you I knew that you were the one I wanted to be with. But I felt trapped by the way my life was at the time. It took me time but it was because of you that I got the courage to take control of my life. You saved my life in more ways then you will ever know. You became more then my hero. You became my best friend in a short time. I trusted you nearly from the start. I knew that by choosing you that you would always love me and be there to help me fix my broken life. Max, I love you more then you will ever know. That is why I am the happiest I have ever been in my life.”

Max looked at his bride with tears in his eyes.

“Liz, you are the smartest and bravest woman I have ever met. You are beautiful both inside and out. You were never broken. You were just cracked and that was what I love most about you. You were thrown into the fire and like a Phoenix rose from the ashes. I loved you from the moment I saw your picture on your sister's desk. I knew that I wanted you in my life. I love you and want to help you reach all your dreams.”

Liz at hearing Max's words had tears running down her face. She never thought that she would find anyone like Max. She knew then that love was the right way to go. That money was not the way to happiness. They exchanged rings. They were simple plain gold bans but that didn't matter. All that mattered to them was that they loved each other and from today on they would be together.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride.” Said the minister

Max pulled Liz close and placed a sweet gentle kiss on her lips. Before pulling apart Max whispered in Liz's ear.

“I can't wait until I can finally make love to my beautiful and sexy wife.”
“I can't wait until we make love either.” Liz whispered back
“May I present for the first time Mr. and Mrs. Maxwell Evans.” Said the minister

The small group of family and friends clapped as Max and Liz headed out of the church.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 70 1/12/19

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Oh my god loved the vows Liz and Max said to each others. The vows were so sweet, kind and loving.. So glad that Max and Liz found each other.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Beautiful and very meaningful wedding vows.
Thank you!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 and Carolyn Thanks!

Only one more part after this!

Part 71

Later that night Max unlocked the door to the hotel room his parents had gotten them for the next three days. The reception was just like the ceremony small. Serena had been the one to catch the bouquet. The look on Kyle's faces had been that of a deer caught in headlights. Max was sure that he and Serena had been the only ones who saw the look in Liz's eyes that she had planned for her twin to get it. Their bags had been left in the room earlier. After the door was open Max lifted Liz up and carried her into the room.

“Max!” Said Liz laughing
“Do you know how much I enjoy hearing you laugh?”
“You can put me down.”
“Why would I want to do that?”
“Well it might make it easier to help me out this dress, and for me to help you out of that tux. By the way did I tell you how sexy you are in it?”
“Well I think you are sexy no matter what you are or aren't wearing.”
“Well I think that we need to get out of these clothes and start our married life together?”

Max just smiled as he sat Liz down on the bed. They slowly undressed each other the whole time Max was kissing and caressing every inch of Liz's body. He like every time they had made love in the past took special care to show love to the small scars left by the abuse she had endured from her time with Bobby. She felt a shiver go through her body as he took special care to the small scar from the surgery she had to repair her kidney. She let out a soft whimper when Max ran his fingers over her soft mound. Max looked up at her and she opened her legs to give him better access to her. Max pushed his finger into her and began to pump it in and out. He added a second causing a moan from Liz as she became wetter. He removed his fingers and Liz reach for his manhood and began rubbing it up and down. Max after a short time he gently removed his wife's hand.

“Max, I need you.”

Max kissed her and grabbed a condom. He would rather not use the condom, but knew right now was not the right time to risk adding to their family. He tore open the foil package and removed the condom and rolled it on himself. He placed himself at her entrance and slowly pushed himself in. Liz wrapped her legs around his waist and used her heels to push him even deeper into her. Their love making started slow and gentle but that didn't last long. It became fast and heated after a only a few minutes. Their bodies moved in perfect sync as if they had been made for each other. They climaxed together and fell to the bed wrapped together. Max covered both of them a kissed Liz on top of her head.

“I love you so much Liz.”
“Max, that was amazing. I feel better each time we make love. Until you made love to me I never believed I could feel this good.”
“I will spend the rest of my life making you happy.”

They drifted off to sleep with Liz half laying across his chest.

Vinnie picked up the phone and made a call. His man picked up the other end.

“Hey boss.”
“You still watching out for that kid like I told you to?”
“Yeah. Right now he is with this guy he been seeing.”
“What do you know about the guy?”
“He use to be on the University of Texas football team. From what I found out he was the one that got the rest of the offensive line to have that ex quarterback that is doing time with you eat turf during the bowl game.”
“I know who you are talking about. Let me know if Ben and him stay together.”
“Right boss.”

Vinnie hung up and smiled. He hoped Ben would end up happy with Sean Harris. Like his kid brother was with his boyfriend. That reminded him next time he need to check up on his brother.

Ben looked at the man laying next to him. He never thought that he would be this happy. He was glad that he had met Sean. He really was a great guy. He then looked at the matching rings they were wearing. They had married a few hours ago. It had been a simple wedding with only a couple of friends as guests. He might go back to that prison and visit Vinnie and tell him that he was doing ok.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 71 1/14/19

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So happpy for Max and Liz. So Serena and Kyle maybe the next to marry. Now that would be great. Surprised that Sean and Ben are married but happy Ben and Sean too.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Love that Max was so tender and caring with Liz.
That should help heal all of those scars from her past life.
What, this is almost complete???
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Maybe Kyle and Serena will marry next.

Carolyn Of course Max was loving and tender with Liz! Would you expect anything less of him? Sorry to break it to you but yes this story is now complete.

Lurkers Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed it!

Epilogue

15 Years Later

Liz was curled up the couch watching a movie with her husband of fifteen years. She was now a therapist that specialized in abuse cases. Max was a medical doctor in Pediatrics. They had four kids. Their oldest being fifteen year old Chrissy who was out on a date with the boy she had been seeing for the past five months. Neither Max or Liz really liked the boy that much. But were letting Chrissy make her own choices. Then there was twelve year old Brian who was up in his bedroom playing video games. Last were the seven year old twins. Jennifer and David who were in bed for the night. Just before eleven the front door opened and Chrissy walked in. She closed the door said nothing to her parents and headed for her room and slammed the door so hard that the house shook. Max started to get up to find out what was going on but Liz stopped him.

“Let me talk to her.”

Max nodded and Liz kissed him before heading up and knocking on Chrissy's door.

“Honey, it's mom. Is it ok if I come in?”
“Yeah.”

Liz walked in and found her daughter laying on her bed hugging an old stuff dog Michael had given her for her birthday years ago. Michael, who had been scared to hold Chrissy after she had been born was now a proud Uncle and father. He and Maria had five kids, and Serena had three. While Max's sister Isabel and her husband Alex had two with another on the way. Chrissy was the oldest of the group. Chrissy looked just like her mother except for the blue eyes that she had gotten from her birth father. Liz and Max had been honest with Chrissy, she knew the man she called dad was not her father by blood. But also knew that he had been her father in every other way since even before she was born.

“What happened honey?” asked Liz
“I should have listened to you and daddy about Jake. He's a jerk.”
“What did he do?”
“He told me that he felt it was time for us to have sex. Mom, I don't know if I am ready to have sex.”
“Chrissy, if you are having this much trouble deciding if you are ready to have sex then most likely you aren't.”
“Mom, you know you aren't like other moms.”
“I know. I told you a lot about my past.”
“Yeah that your birth mom is a cold bitch that dumped Aunt Rena and treated you like crap.”
“Right. Honey, I want you to know that there is someone out there that will treat you right.”
“Just like dad treats you. You know most kids my age think it's gross when there parents show how they feel about each other in front of them. But I think it's sweet the way you and dad are. Thanks for the talk mom. I got to be at work at the restaurant at eight in the morning.”
“Ok sweet dreams. Now I have get Brian to go to sleep or he will be playing that game all night.”
“Good night.”

Liz gave Chrissy a kiss then went to make sure her oldest son went to bed. She then headed to get Max so they could go to bed.

“Everything ok?” asked Max
“Yes. Our daughter is just growing up.”
“That punk wanted to have sex with her didn't he?”
“Yes, but our daughter told him no. That she wasn't ready for that. He dumped her.”
“I should beat the crap out of him.”
“Then you would be arrested. I don't want to visit my husband in jail.”
“Fine, but the next one better know his place.”
“I am sure that Chrissy will be fine. Now how about we head up to our room for the rest of the night.”

Max smiled picked Liz up and threw her over his shoulder and carried her upstairs to make love to her.

THE END

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt Epilogue 1/15/19 Complete

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Loved the ending. So glad Liz and Max were honest with Chissy and told her the truth. Glad that Chrissy can talk to Liz about anything. Love how Max and Liz are so loving with each other.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt Epilogue 1/15/19 Complete

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Great story, in the end Liz got the family and love that she missed out on when she was so young.
Max made a wonderful father, and what a lovely family they had.
Love the "feel good" times in everyone's life.
Thanks for sharing your talent with us.