Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt Epilogue 1/15/19 Complete

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt Epilogue 1/15/19 Complete

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Title Money or Love
Author Roswelllostcause
Disclaimer Roswell is own by a lot of people. I am not one of them. I am borrowing the characters for my own amusement.
Category AU without aliens M/L eventually
Rating Adult
Summary After her parents divorced when she was young Liz, was raised by her mother rarely seeing her father and sister. Liz's mother forced Liz into a relationship with the quarterback of her high school football team, one of the top ranked players in the state. Liz remained with him into college where she meets someone who wants to teach her what it is truly like to be loved.

Prolog

Bobby Jackman was tall, nearly six feet tall and two hundred pounds and he had just turned sixteen. Liz Parker on the other hand was just a little over five feet tall and one hundred pounds, still six months from her sixteenth birthday. It had been her mother's idea that she should be with Bobby, Liz knew that she didn't love him. But Lisa Parker only cared about the fact that Bobby unless something happened was almost certainly going to be drafted into the NFL. Lisa had told Liz for as long as she could remember that money was everything. Bobby's father was an ex NFL player. Liz had been going out with Bobby for almost three months. After dinner Bobby brought her back to his house. She knew what was going to happen when they went up to his room. She also knew that Bobby had already lost his virginity to some girl he met while at football camp over the summer. Liz's mother had her put on birth control over a year ago. Bobby had told her that he had protection for tonight as well. They entered the bedroom and Bobby locked the door.

Liz felt her heart start to race as Bobby started to kiss her. It didn't take long for Bobby to start to pull at her clothes. They fell to the floor and it wasn't long before Liz found herself on the bed with only her panties on. Her bra already had been discarded. Bobby had stripped down to his boxers. Liz closed her eyes as she felt him pull her panties down and then stick his fingers into her pumping them in and out rapidly.

"Come on babe get nice and wet for me. You will enjoy it better if you do."

It wasn't long after that she felt her first orgasm of her life. Bobby smiled at her as her pulled off his boxers and grabbed a condom. She watched as her rolled it on his erection. He placed his dick at her entrance looked in her eyes and pushed into her as far as her barrier.

"Babe, look at me."

Liz looked at him.

"Babe, this may hurt. But it will be better if I do this fast."
"Ok." Liz said softly

Bobby kissed her then thrusted hard through her virginity. Liz winced at the feel. Bobby almost imditly began to thrust in and out of her hard. Liz bit down on her lip to keep from crying out in pain. She closed her eyes and held onto him as he kept thrusting into her. She listened to him grunt. He cried out as he with one hard thrust reached his release. He rolled off her breathing hard.

"Babe, that wasn't bad. It will feel better for you next time. Give me like ten minutes and I will take you home."

Liz didn't say anything. She had just lost her virginity and she wasn't sure it had been to the right guy.

TBC
Last edited by Roswelllostcause on Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 73 times in total.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
roswell4life
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Prolog 3/11/18

Post by roswell4life »

Great start!!! But poor Liz!!! It's like she has no say in her life at the moment :cry: Can't wait to see her get rescued!! Look forward to reading more soon!! :D
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow what a start to a new story. Poor Liz she is being forced into a loveless dating all because her mom cares about is money. Feel bad for Liz the way she lost her virginity. Will Liz see her father and sister again? What will happen when Liz sees her father and sister? Will Liz stay with her father and sister? Will Liz ever find love? Will Liz ever meet Max? How will Liz and Max meet? Will Max be the one to teach Liz about love? Will Liz have a happy ending with someone who loves her?

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Poor Liz, that's a horrible first time. I hope Bobby isn't in the picture for very long.
She deserves better.
Thanks for the great new story,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

roswell4life Yes poor Liz! Liz has very little say in her life and that won't change for a bit. In fact things may get worse for her before they get better.

L-J-L 76 Ah yes all your questions! Liz has been forced into a loveless relationship. You will get some answers here. But the rest will come in time.

Carolyn It was a horrible first time for Liz. Unfortunately Bobby will be around for a while. Things will get worse for Liz before they get better. Liz does deserve better.

A/N Thanks for the feedback. I will try to update two or three times a week.

Part 1 Three years later

Liz Parker moaned as her boyfriend of three years pumped in and out of her. Bobby Jackman, was the quarterback of their college football team a rare feat for a freshman. She was with Bobby because of her mother. Her mother had divorced her father when she was five. While they lived in the same city Liz rarely got to see her dad or twin sister Serena over the years. During their teens Liz and Serena were able to sneak around to see each other. It had been the day after losing her virginity that Liz met with Serena in a small diner that they both knew their mother would never go near. Lisa Parker only cared about money. She convinced Liz to go out with Bobby because he was going to make it to the NFL and have millions of dollars. Liz was still with Bobby three years later because of her mother. Serena ended up going to the same college as Liz and they even ended up as roommates in their dorm. Though Liz wasn't in that room at the moment. She was actually in Bobby's van having sex with him. That was all it ever was or had been between them. While she had been a virgin the first time they had sex she knew that he hadn't, she didn't even think he was faithful in their relationship now. Liz tightened her grip on Bobby as her body was hit with a powerful orgasm. Bobby grunted loudly as he reached his climax. He rolled off her and removed the used condom. She knew Bobby only used them even with her on birth control because his father told him never to trust a bitch he wasn't married to.

"Get dressed Beth. I will take ya back to your dorm. Wish your sister wasn't such a bitch. We could of fucked in your room instead of out here. I will make sure I get the room from Kline next time." Said Bobby
"It won't be for a like a week and half. I got a big test in biology next week I have to study for."
"Beth! Come on you know I got a big game Saturday. I play better after we fuck!"
"Bobby, you know, school is important to me. As important as football is to you."
"Fine whatever."

They both dressed and Bobby drove Liz back to her dorm. Liz kissed him then headed up to her room. She walked in to see her twin studying with a good looking guy with dark hair and warm honey color eyes.

"Hey Liz. This is Max Evans. He moved into dad's neighborhood right before third grade." Said Serena
"Hey Rena. Nice to meet you Max. Uh I am just going to grab my stuff and go take a shower." Said Liz

Liz left a few minutes later and headed for the communal bathroom and showers. Max watched her leave. He felt his heart flip at the sight of Liz. While it was true that Liz and Serena were twins, they were not identical. Liz had long brown hair and chocolate color eyes. Serena's hair was shorter and more of an auburn color. Serena's eyes were a lighter shade of brown. Serena shook her head. She knew that Max had just fallen for her sister.

"She has a boyfriend." Said Serena
"Who?" Asked Max
"Liz. She is with Bobby Jackman. You know the quarterback of the football team."
"Why is she with that ass?"
"I really don't know. Our mother encouraged her to go out with him in high school. Max, Liz and I Haven't spent a ton of time together. Our mother got her in the divorce and wouldn't let her visit and never wanted to see me. As teenagers she and I were able to meet."
"Serena, why didn't your mom want to see you?"
"Don't know and I really don't care. My step mom is great. She has treated me like her own since before she married my dad. My birth mother has really screwed Liz up. I know that Liz doesn't love Bobby. But because of that woman my sister started to have sex before she was really ready."
"How do you know?"
"The night she lost her virginity she called me and told me she needed to see me, that she made a mistake."
"Serena why is she still with him?"
"I don't know."

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 1 3/12/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Good question.......why is Liz still with Bobby.
He is probably the type that would want to move on to new conquests after a period of time.
It's a shame that Liz's mother is so hung up on money!
Looking forward to more,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow I can't believe Liz is still with Bobby 3 years later. So glad that Liz and Serena still saw each other after their parents divorced and went to the same college and are roommates. God hate Bobby for only caring about sex. Thought Bobby would have moved on to the next woman by now. Really hate how Liz's mom is telling Liz what to do. It seems all her mother cares about and want is money. What a bitch. Can't believe how Bobby is acting towards Liz. Of course Liz's classes are important to her. Oh wow Max and Liz just met. So Max is falling for Liz quickly. So Serena told Max a little about their lives. Maybe Max will try and get to know Liz a little better.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Why Liz is still with Bobby is a good question. Who said that Bobby is a loyal boyfriend? As for Liz's mother you will meet her later.

L-J-L 76 Yes Liz is still with Bobby after 3 years. Liz and Serena were not going to be kept apart. They are twins and share a bond that is hard to break. There are more reasons to hate Bobby to come. Liz might be Bobby's "official" girlfriend, but it doesn't mean he is loyal. Liz's mom is a bitch. Oh I think it is a safe bet that Max wants to get to know Liz better.

Part 2

Max watched as Liz sat on the steps by herself of the frat house. Jackman, was off drinking with his buddies. He had over heard him telling them that the only reason he was still seeing Liz was that she was a good lay. How it hadn't been hard to get her to spread her legs the first time. Max grabbed two cans of coke and headed over to Liz.

"You want something to drink?" Asked Max

Liz looked up at him and smiled softly.

"Thanks." Said Liz taking the offered can.
"Mind if I sit down with you?"
"No."

Max sat down and opened his can and took a drink.

"Max, is there something between you and my sister?"
"No. Serena is just a close friend."
"You think it is a bad thing that I am with Bobby when I don't love him?"
"Liz, I don't really know you."
"Serena told you everything about me. I know because she told me all about you."
"I think Jackman is an asshole. Liz, he treats you like shit. He doesn't even call you your name."
"My name is Elizabeth. So Beth is my name."
"But I know you don't like to be called that."
"It doesn't matter."
"Yes it does. Liz, if Jackman doesn't make you happy you should dump him."
"It's not that easy. I have been with him a long time."
"You say you don't love him. So why are you with him?"
"It's complicated."
"Serena, told me about your mother. That money means more to her then love."
"I guess."

Just then a strong arm pulled Liz away from the stairs.

"What the hell Bobby?" Yelled Liz
"You are my girl Beth. You shouldn't be hanging around with other guys." Said Bobby
"Bobby, Max is one of my sister's close friends. We were just talking."
"I don't like this guy. Beth, he looks like he wants to fuck you!"
"Bobby, I maybe your girlfriend but you don't own me."
"We are leaving Beth."

Bobby pulled Liz roughly out of the house. Max started to go after them but was stopped. He looked to find Serena and her boyfriend Kyle Valenti holding him back.

"Not a good idea Evans. Jackman will kill you if you try and stop him from leaving with Liz." Said Kyle
"He is going to hurt Liz!" Said Max
"It won't be the first time unfortunately. Max, none of us can help Liz until she wants to be helped." Said Serena

Max sighed knowing his friends were right.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 2 3/14/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I don't like this Bobby at all.
It is time for Liz to get away from him and get he help she needs to do it.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 2 3/14/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

First I want to say sorry for saying this but Bobby Jackman needs to have his penis cut off and shoved down his throat then tie him to a live electric wire so he can die every painful death. Loved how Max is trying to get to know Liz better. I agree with Max Liz needs to break up with Bobby before he hurts Liz worse. Loved how Max was going to go after Liz to save. Good thing Serena and Kyle stopped Max from following Bobby and Liz Max could seriously get hurt. Hope Max will get another chance to talk to Liz again. When will Liz break up with Bobby for good? How hurt will Liz be before she leaves Bobby?

L-J-L 76