Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt Epilogue 1/15/19 Complete

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 23 4/8/18

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Yes it was Alex that over heard Lisa and Raymond talking. Bobby is going to be lurking around for a while.

Carolyn Bobby is going to be trouble for a while. Max and Liz may start off married to keep her safe, but it may not be that way for long.

roswell4life Yes Liz asked Max. She does feel safe with him.

Part 24

Jim Valenti had been in law enforcement his whole adult life. But the rape of this young girl was one of the worst things he had seen. She was only fourteen. Whoever did this was brutal. Unfortunately the girl was still unconscious two days after she had been found.

"Doc any change?" Asked Jim
"Sorry Captain Valenti. Everything is the same as when she came in. We did find out her identity. Her name is Katarina Larson. She has no known family." Said the doctor
"Damn. How did you id her?"
"One of the ER nurses recognized her. She was in four months ago with a broken arm. It wasn't proven but it was thought her foster father was responsible."
"Keep me updated on her condition."

Jim left to head back to the station taking another look at the young girl.

Serena laid next to Kyle in his old bed room. They had made love earlier and were still curled up together. She wished that Liz had, had a chance to meet someone kind and loving as Kyle.

"What's on your mind Rena?"
"Kyle, I am worried about Liz."
"Liz, is stronger then you think honey. I know that your mom screwed up her life. But Liz has friends and a family that care about her. Hell I think if given a chance Max would teach her all about having a man love her."
"I wish dad had gotten custody of her. I hate my mother for the way she treated Liz. You know she showed up while Liz and I were at the house."
"Why didn't you say something before?"
"What is the point? I came to terms a long time ago that my mother doesn't love me. I Don't think she loves anyone. She only loves the idea of having money."
"Rena, I love you. Always remember that."
"I love you too."

Kyle kissed her and they started to make love again.

Liz walked into her dad's house with Max. She found her dad talking with Max's dad.

"Hi dad. Hi Mr. Evans." Said Liz
"Hi honey. How are you feeling?" Asked Jeff
"Ok I guess."
"Liz, I have gone over the contract in detail. It looks like your best bet to get out of it is to marry someone else before Bobby gets drafted. Is there anyone you know who would be willing to do it?" Said Philip
"Dad, Liz told me. I agreed to marry her if it came to that." Said Max
"Max, are you sure? I am only asking because you and Liz Don't know each other very well." Said Philip
"Mr. Evans, I know Max and I only met a few months ago. But there have been very few men I have felt safe with in my life. Max is one of them. If I had been able to grow up in this house and not with my mother then who knows maybe Max and I would be dating right now. I ended up in this mess because I wanted to please my mother. But I have learned that the only thing that will make that woman happy if money. More then once I told my mom that Bobby hit me. All she said was that I had to have done something to deserve it. Mr. Evans, I know that I need help to understand why I let my life to be controlled by others. I am going to start therapy soon to do that." Said Liz
"Max, has Liz told you everything?" Asked Jeff
"If you mean that she is pregnant then yes. I want to be there to help Liz find herself. I am also willing to be a father to her child if she chooses to keep it and raise it. I will also support her if she wants to give the baby up for adoption. I Don't know a lot about Liz yet. But I do know she won't kill an innocent life no matter who the father is." Said Max

Liz looked at him with tears in her eyes. She just knew that this was a man that one day she might be able to love. If it were Bobby facing the possibility of raising a child fathered by another man she knew that he would not be happy about it. Philip smiled at his son.

"Well, with that settled. Then I think the two of you need to talk and work out details. We have time. Bobby is not able to enter the draft until after next football season. He has to be out of high school for two years." Said Philip
"Max, thank you for being willing to help my daughter." Said Jeff
"It is the right thing to do. Mr. Parker my parents raised me to believe that a real man protects those that can't protect themselves. One day I know Liz will be able to protect herself. But until then I want to help her." Said Max

Liz smiled and placed a soft kiss on Max's cheek.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 24 4/11/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Max is one hell of a guy for agreeing to marry Liz and help raise the baby. So glad that Philip and Jeff agree to the marriage. Agree with Philip Max and Liz need to get everything set and ready. I hope Philip is right that Max and Liz have a year or 2 before Bobby becomes pro. Will Max and Liz get to know each other before Lisa, Bobby come? Will Max and Liz fall for each other? Will Max and Liz admit how they feel towards each other? How long will it take for Max and Liz marry? How long will it take for Max and Liz to plan a wedding? Will family and friends be there for Max and Liz? Will Lisa and Bobby stop Max and Liz from getting married? What will Lisa and Bobby do when they find out about the wedding? Will Bobby go to jail / prison for what he did to the 14 year old? Will Max,parents and friends protect Liz from Lisa and Bobby? How will they protect Liz? Will Max and Liz a happy ending together?

From
L-J-L76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

It's good Liz has agreed to seek help..........she needs to understand why she let her mother control her.
Surprised that Philip agreed with Max and Liz's arrangement.
This appears to be a situation that will eventually develop into true love.
Looking forward to more,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? Can't wait to find out if Max and Liz will get married.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Max is hell of a guy. Jeff and Philip may not so much agree with Max and Liz getting married but understand that it might be the best for Liz. Just got to wait to see what happens to Bobby.

Carolyn It is good that Liz is getting help. Philip may not agree with the agreement that Max and Liz came to. But he does respect their choice as adults. It might be a slow go. But Liz may in fact grow to truly love Max. While Max may already love Liz but won't tell her just yet.

Part 25

Bobby smiled as he sat on the plane with his teammates. He would go and win this game then come back to campus and really teach that little bitch that no girl leaves him. He would fuck her until she couldn't walk making sure to dump enough of his seed in her that she would be good and knocked up. She then would have no choice but to honor the contract.

"Jackman, your girl meeting you in Florida?"

Bobby turned to glare at Sean Harris his center. Harris was a big man and never kept a girl around for more then two months.

"That bitch ain't coming. She wants to spend time with her daddy." Said Bobby
"Too bad. Did you at least get laid before we left?" Asked Harris
"Not by my bitch. But I found a lay. Girl was happy to have a star player take her virginity."

Sean didn't say anything. But he would make sure to have his Uncle Jim look into Jackman for that rape a few days ago.

"So Jackman, how many cherries have you popped now?" Asked Harris
"A dozen. Other then my bitch and the last one I made sure to use rubbers. I want my bitch knocked up then she will have no choice but to go through with the marriage contract my old man made with her mother. I will keep her good and knocked up pumping out my sons to carry on my legacy as star football players."

Sean had never met someone so full of himself as Bobby Jackman. Well if he was right then Sean knew Bobby would never make it to the pros. That sweet little thing Liz Parker would also be free of him forever. Maybe then Serena's plan for getting Max and Liz to fall in love with each other would work.

Liz looked over at her door when she heard a soft knock. She smiled when she saw Michael stick his head in.

"Hey, uh mom said you weren't feeling that great. I thought maybe some ginger ale might help."
"Thank you Michael. You can come in. I am just resting."

Michael came in and set the glass down. He then sat next to Liz on the desk chair.

"So that asshole got you pregnant."
"Michael, I am as much to blame as he is. I should have told him to use a condom."
"Liz, Jackman wouldn't have listened to you. He isn't much different then my birth father. To him you are something to be owned. He put you in the hospital for trying to leave him. Your wrist is fucked up because you were talking to Max."
"Michael, I knew what he was like and I did things that I knew would upset him."
"Damn it Liz! Nothing you did justified him beating you! Liz, you deserve to be treated like a Queen. Jackman never has and never will care about anyone but himself."
"Michael, thank you. I know you are right. But it will take time to get it to really sink in."
"Then I guess it is good you start therapy soon. But you also got me to remind you that you are not to be treated like crap by a guy."
"Michael, I am glad that my dad married your mom."
"Why is that?"
"I got a brother like you out of it."
"You aren't a bad sister either."

Liz hugged Michael. Michael held the small young woman in his arm vowing to make sure that no one ever hurt her again.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 25 4/14/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

It's good that Sean is aware of the rape.......
And I agree with Sean, Tommy will probably never reach the pros.
As a brother now, Michael is not happy that Jackman knocked up his sister.
Liz has a good family on her team.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Thank god for Sean. So glad that he is going to have Jim look into the rape and into Bobby. Agree with Serena and Sean that Max and Liz should be together. Love how Micheal is being the loving and caring brother he is to Liz.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Yes Sean is aware of the rape. Michael is far from happy with how Bobby Jackman treated Liz. She is part of his family. But you know he will be a very good Uncle Mike to Liz's baby. Liz has a very good family to help her now.

L-J-L 76 Sean is a good guy. Jim is already looking into the rape. Sean will just be giving him a suspect to look into. Michael is a great brother.

Part 26

Liz smiled as she walked over to the booth that Max and his sister were sitting in. She was dressed in her uniform. The uniform was not that bad. Black pants with a dark blue polo shirt with Parker's stamped over the left side of the chest. She also was wearing black sneakers.

"Hi guys what can I get for you?" Asked Liz with a smile.
"Hey Liz. I'm going to have the grilled chicken garden salad with the honey vignette on the side and ice water with lemon to drink." Said Isabel
"No problem. Max what about you?"
"Bacon double cheese burger with extra grilled onion, chilli fries and cherry coke to drink." Said Max
"Ok. I will be right back with your drinks."

Liz walked off to put in the order and Isabel watched Max watching her.

"Max, how can you eat that junk?" Asked Isabel
"Izzy, you have spent too long in California with those health nuts."
"Max, if you are trying to win that girl's heart you shouldn't be eating junk. You should show her that you can take care of yourself by eating healthy."
"Isabel, I will be ok."

Liz returned with the drinks and then went to check on her other tables.

Lisa frowned as she walked into her ex's restaurant. She looked around and saw no sign of her ex or daughter. She did see a blond by the counter.

"I need to see Jeffery Parker." Demanded Lisa

The waitress turned and looked at her. Lisa could see her name tag read "Maria".

"Mr. Parker is busy. Is there something I can get for you ma'am." Said Maria
"You can get Jeffery for me! I need to get him to talk some sense into Elizabeth."

Maria realized who this nasty woman must be.

"Well Ms. Parker, I think Liz has a lot of sense. I think you are the one that needs some sense knocked into you. That bastard you want Liz with put her into the hospital."
"Girlie, my family is none of your business. Now get Jeffery for me."

Just then Jeff came out of the back hearing the raised voices.

"Lisa what are you doing here?" Asked Jeff
"Jeffery, I am here to talk to you about Elizabeth's future. Can we go to your office?"
"Fine. Maria, keep an eye on things. Liz should be back out to help you soon." Said Jeff
"No problem Mr. P." Said Maria

Jeff and Lisa walked through the backroom to the small office and Jeff closed the door.

"Lisa, there really is nothing to talk about. Liz doesn't want anything to do with that boy you set her up with." Said Jeff
"Her name is Elizabeth. She is a child and doesn't know what she wants."
"That boy could have killed her!"
"Jeffery, Elizabeth needs to learn her place. I know what is best for her!"
"No you want what is best for you! You never have given a damn about either of the girls! You want Liz to marry that bastard so you get half a million dollars!"
"The contract is signed. Elizabeth has no choice but to honor it."
"Lisa, there are always loop holes. My lawyer found one and Liz is willing to use it."
"I made sure there was no loop hole."
"Lisa, if Liz marries someone else before Bobby is drafted then the contract is null and void. There is also the fact if that asshole is convicted of a crime it is void because no team will wait for him to get out of prison."
"Jeffery, no boy is going to want Elizabeth. No man likes a bookworm like her. That is why I arranged for her to be with Bobby. As long as she keeps him happy in bed then she will be cared for."
"Do you even care that Liz is unhappy? Or that boy could of killed her? When she was in the hospital you didn't care."
"Elizabeth will marry Bobby next summer."
"No mom that will never happen. I will not marry a man that hurts me." Said Liz walking into the office.
"Elizabeth, what are you doing dressed like that? And why are you not with Bobby in Florida?" Asked Lisa
"I work here. I told you before that it is over between me and Bobby." Said Liz
"Elizabeth, I raised you to do as you are told. So you will marry Bobby. You understand young lady?" Said Lisa
"You know what mom? You can go to hell! I will not marry Bobby. I am almost nineteen. In the eyes of the law I am an adult and can make my own choices. I am not you. Money will not make me happy. If I am forced to marry Bobby either he will end up beating me to death or I will end up depressed. Dad, Emily is here. I need to go before I do something to hurt this witch."
"Go on home Liz. Try and calm yourself down. You don't need this stress on top of everything else going on." Said Jeff
"Thanks dad. See you at home I love you."
"Love you too sweetheart."

Liz left and Jeff just glared at his ex.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 26 4/15/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love the way Jeff and Liz stood up to Lisa. Lisa is a mega bitch. Someone needs to knock some damn sense into her. So glad Liz left before she does something bad. Hopefully Max will walk Liz home. Max and Liz better do something before Lisa does. Have a feeling Something is going to happen. Max and Liz need to.marry quickly.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 26 4/15/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I'm sorry I kept calling Bobby.....Tommy.....Maybe I'll keep it straight now. At least I will try.
Hope it doesn't backfire on Jeff tipping Lisa off that Liz could marry someone else first before she has to marry Bobby?
Lisa seems like the type to put up road blocks to get what she wants, and that is money.
Thanks,
Carolyn