Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt Epilogue 1/15/19 Complete

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 56 11/5/18

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Max was brave to go into a baby store alone. But he does love Liz and if she will let him will be her little girl's daddy. Liz was touched that Max bought a gift for the baby. She is ready to move forward and maybe make a life with him.

L-J-L 76 Max did go into a baby store and bought a gift for the baby. Liz is finally seeing what a real man is like and ready to fully embrace him.

Part 58

Liz lead Max into her bedroom and closed the door. She could feel her heart beating faster. But unlike when she had slept with Bobby the first time she was nervous or scared. Her heart was racing because she knew this was right. That for the first time she was going to experience what it feels like when a man loves her. That this was going to be just sex which was all it had ever been with Bobby. Bobby didn't know how to love. Max on the other hand had shown her in so many ways how much he loved her. Sending her notes little gifts. Heck the last time they went out for ice cream he just smiled as she poured hot sauce on her sundae.

“Liz are you really sure that you want to do this?” asked Max
“Max, I know that you think I am making a rash decision. But I am not. Max, I love you. I know that you love me. You make me feel things I never thought possible. You didn't have to go into that store and buy those things for the baby. But you did. Bobby would never have done that. I want my daughter to have a dad. Max, anybody can be a father. A father is just some guy that makes a baby. A dad is a man that accepts a child into his heart weather he made them or not. Max, I want you to be the one that my daughter calls daddy. I want you to be the man that chases the monsters from her closet or from under the bed. I want you to be the one that scares the crap out of teenage boys that come to the door to date her. Max with your permission I want to put your name on her birth certificate.” Said Liz

Max smiled. He never dreamed that Liz would really ever feel this way. He didn't respond with words. He pulled her close and started to kiss her passionately. It wasn't long before they were undressing each other. Once they were down to nothing but their underwear they made their way to the bed. Max gently lowered Liz to the center. He started to kiss her down her neck Liz let out a soft moan. Max looked into her eyes and saw nothing but love and trust in them. Max reached under her and unhooked her bra. Her pulled it down her arms to reveal her breasts.

“Max, don't stop.”

Max nodded and started to kiss first her right one then her left while messaging the one he wasn't kissing. He then continued down her body. Making sure to give a big loving kiss to her baby bump making sure the sweet girl growing inside knew that daddy loved her. He then moved on a kissed the small scar left from having her kidney repaired. The whole time Liz was rubbing her hands over his body. Max hooked his thumbs into the waist ban of her panties and pulled them down her legs. Liz raised her hips to help him. He tossed them on the floor while Liz spread her legs to give him access to her center. Max gently inserted his fingers into her core and started to pump them in and out. Liz let out a moan of pleasure. Max smiled as he saw the passion in Liz's eyes.

“Max, I need you inside me.”
“You really sure? Liz, once we go here we can't undo it.”
“Max, I am sure!”

Max removed his boxers kissed Liz and then slowly eased his nearly painfully hard penis into her waiting core. Both groaned as he began to fill her. Once he had slid in to the hilt he waited to make sure he wasn't hurting her. Liz wiggled under him realizing that he wanted her to tell him that she was ready. She loved him even more for that. Once he got the signal that he was ready he began to pump in and out of her. Liz wrapped her legs around Max's waist and her arms around his neck pulling him closer. Max leaned down and began sucking on her neck as her began to pump harder and faster into her.

“Yes! Max don't stop!” cried Liz
“God Liz you feel so good sweetie.”

Liz knew that this was what it was like to make love. Her body may have responded when she had, had slept with Bobby, but it never had felt this good.

“Come on sweetie, I am so close.” Said Max in her ear.

Liz let out a moan as she felt her body shutter and then her back arched as she climaxed. Max followed a short time latter he grunted as he released his seed into her. He rolled off her breathing hard. He reached down and pulled the sheet up to cover them while pulling Liz close to him. Liz snuggled close to him placing her head on his chest over his heart so she could feel his heart beat. Max kissed the top of her head.

“Liz are you ok?”
“Max, that was amazing. You make me feel so loved. I never felt that good in my life.”
“I love you Liz.”
“I love you too Max.”

Liz closed her eyes and fell to sleep in his arms. Her baby gave one soft kick before settling down. Max smiled at the baby's kick.

“Don't worry sweet girl. Daddy is going to keep you and your mommy safe.”

He then fell to sleep holding Liz in his arms.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 57 11/20/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love the Max and Liz moment. Love how Liz wants to.put Max as the baby's father. Can't wait to find out what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I'm with Max, never expected Liz to put his name on the birth certificate.
She is ready to be committed to Max and I'm pleased.
It's great that he will be in on everything with the new baby.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? Can't wait to find out what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Max is the kind of man she wants as father for her baby. She is also aware of the fact that if Max's name is listed as father then Bobby would need a court order to get a DNA test done if he were to try and claim the child. Not that he would seeing as the baby is a girl.

Carolyn Max is surprised. But if Liz wants him to be this little girl's daddy then he will be. Liz is ready to commit to Max. He is the kind of man that she has always wanted.

Part 59

Liz snuggled closer to the man that held her in his arms. She never felt this good after sex before. Max was the right man for her. She really wished that she had met him before her mother forced her into that relationship with Bobby. She smiled as she felt Max's soft kisses on the back of her neck.

“Hey.” Said Liz
“Hey you feel ok? I mean I didn't hurt you did I?”
“No Max, you didn't hurt me. I will admit that sex with Bobby always hurt at least a little. But us making love felt good. I think that it hurt with Bobby because he was the wrong person for me to be with.”
“Liz, I love you. I never want you to forget about that.”
“I know you do. Max, I never felt safe with Bobby. From the moment we met I knew that I would be safe with you. My sister would never be friends with someone who would hurt me.”
“Serena is a good judge of people most of the time. I just don't know what she sees in Kyle Valenti.”

Liz laughed. Both of them knew Kyle was a good guy.

Ben Tanner sat in the corner of the common room for the cell block. Bobby Jackman was in another corner with his arm in a cast. Vinnie hadn't liked hearing that Bobby planned to hurt and possibly kill his ex that sent him to prison. Vinnie and a couple of his buddies had a “talk" with Bobby sending him to the hospital.

“Turner.”

Ben turned to see Vinnie had pulled up a chair next to him.

“What do you need Vinnie?”
“Nothing from you. You getting out soon. Just want you to know I will be keeping Jackman in line.”
“Ok.”
“Look I talked to one of my crew on the outside sent a photo of you too. Told him that you are cool. If any of the crew see anyone messing with ya cause you into dudes they are to help you out. You got to do nothing in returned. That you already more then paid for your protection.”
“Why you doing this Vinnie?”
“Don't matter.”

Vinnie got up and walked off.

Serena unlocked the front door and led Kyle into the house carrying a couple of pizzas. First thing she noticed was that Max's jacket was laying on the couch but there was no sign of either him or her sister.

“Kyle take the pizza into the kitchen and pull out some plates. I am going upstairs to find my sister and Max.”
“Rena make sure you knock before going into your sister's room.”
“You think that they are having sex?”
“Well they do love each other honey.”
“Liz is pregnant.”
“Yeah well I hear that some women get horny when they are pregnant.”

Serena glared at her boyfriend then slapped him upside the head.

“Never talk like that again about my sister. Oh and Kyle you aren't getting laid tonight.”
“Ok come on Rena! You know you are the only woman for me.”
“Kyle, don't make me cut you off for a week.”
“Damn woman.”

Kyle headed into the kitchen and Serena walked up the stairs and knocked on Liz's door.

“Liz, it's Serena. Kyle and I brought pizza. If Max is with you there is enough for him too. Come down when you are ready.” Said Serena through the closed door.
“Yeah ok. Uh we will be right down.” Said Liz
“Don't hurry too much. Wouldn't want Max to forget anything or either of you to put on a shirt backwards or inside out or something.” Said Serena with a laugh.

Serena headed downstairs again. Liz turned to look at Max blushing.

“Think I could get off if I killed my sister?” asked Liz
“Maybe on emotional distress.” Said Max

Liz playfully slapped Max and they got dress.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 58 11/28/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Cute part!
I do have questions about Vinnie........and what protection???
Max and Liz are going forward in fine style.
Hopefully with clothes on properly when they join Kyle and Serena for Pizza.
Thanks, Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Glad Vinnie and Ben made Bobby pay for what he did to Liz. So Vinnie offered protection on the outside. Good thing Kyle and Serena brought food. Max and Liz worked up an appetite. Can't believe Serena teased Max and Liz. Wondering what will happen when Max and Liz go down stairs to join Kyle and Serena.

L-J-L 76
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

I just realized a new part was posted. Great part looking forward to more.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Answers will come about Vinnie. He has his reasons for looking out for Ben. Let's just say he doesn't care that Ben is gay and does go for gay bashing. I'm sure Max and Liz will be dressed properly when they join Serena and Kyle for pizza.

L-J-L 76 Yes Max and Liz did work up an appetite.

RoswellFan68 Thanks!

Part 60

Liz looked at Max before they left her bedroom. She was making sure that his shirt wasn't inside out. He had decided to leave off his flannel shirt and just go with the t-shirt he had been wearing under it. She had grabbed a clean sweatshirt and a pair of pajama pants. She had found that she was more comfortable in baggy loose fitting clothes since she was now showing her baby bump. She had put a pair of slippers on her feet.

“So how do I look Miss Parker?” asked Max
“Sexy. I love you in jeans and a t-shirt.”
“Well you are sexy too.”
“Max, we really should get downstairs. I mean Serena might come back up here and dump ice on us or something.”
“That is something Serena would do. She actually did that to me once when I was making out with Pam Troy. Not that it ever was anything more then that. Pam was a little crazy. She had a thing for me and Kyle. She also went out with like the whole football team.”
“Serena told me about her. Wasn't she caught with some guy having sex in the guy in the janitor's closet?”
“Uh it was the eraser room. Her dad shipped her off to an all girl boarding school in Europe after that. Not that I missed her. She was really into pinching my butt.”

Liz laughed. She then reached around him and pinched his butt threw his jeans. He jumped and looked at her to see her eyes twinkling.

“Liz, please don't do that!”
“What? Did I hurt Maxie's tooshie?”
“You are more like your sister then I realized.”

Liz just laughed and headed down the stairs. Max followed carrying his flannel shirt. They walked into the kitchen and joined Kyle and Serena at the table.

“Nice hair Evans.” Said Kyle with a smirk

Max reached up and realized that his hair was sticking out in every direction. He looked at Liz who was looking at him innocently.

“Liz, you could have told me that I had bed hair.” Said Max
“Actually I think it is more like hot monkey sex hair.” Said Kyle

Liz glared at her sister's boyfriend then walked over to the freezer grabbed some ice walked over to Kyle who was standing by the table. She grabbed the waist band of his pants and shorts and dropped the cubes in. Kyle started to jump around trying to shake them out.

“Gee Liz! What the hell you do that for?” asked Kyle
“Valenti, I am the only one that can tease Max about how he got his hair messed up. Besides I know things about you that you don't want anyone to know.” Said Liz
“Serena, you told her!” yelped Kyle
“She is my twin sister Kyle. I tell her almost everything.” Said Serena
“I thought we agreed that you would not tell her about our sex life?” said Kyle
“Kyle, Liz and I talk about everything. I wanted her to know that the way that Bobby treated her was not the normal way that a real man treats a woman when they make love.” Said Serena
“Still don't think you should have told her about that thing we have done.” Mumbled Kyle
“Ok, I am intrigued what's the story?” asked Max

Liz looked at Kyle who had a horrified look on his face, then at her sister who just nodded it was ok to tell.

“You know what I will tell you later Max. I am not going to embarrass Kyle with that story right now. Besides I'm hungry. We did work up an appetite earlier.” Said Liz
“What do you want to drink Liz?” asked Serena
“Coke is fine. Max will have cherry coke.” Said Liz
“You going to let your woman fell you what to drink man? Don't you want a beer?” asked Kyle
“Kyle, first off I like cherry coke. Second I am under the legal drinking age.” Said Max helping himself to some pizza.

Liz had taken a piece of ham and mushroom pizza which she added Tabasco sauce and chocolate syrup. Kyle looked at it and turned a little green.

“Liz no offense but that looks gross.” Said Kyle
“It's really good.” Said Liz taking a bite.
“You two don't think that looks gross?” asked Kyle
“Kyle, watch it you are dangerously close to sleeping alone for the next month.” Said Serena
“Actually it doesn't bother me. I mean it's not something I would eat. But then again I know Liz won't eat some of the things I like. Besides some of the combinations she is eating right now is due to her pregnancy.” Said Max taking a bite of his sausage, green pepper and onion pizza.
“You are so sweet Max. But don't even think of kissing me with that onion breath. I can deal with other people eating them. But I can stand onions right now.” Said Liz
“So what else won't you touch Liz?” asked Kyle
“Fish that I can't even be near. The other day Maria had to serve one of my tables that had two orders of fish and chips and three tuna salad sandwiches. Jelopeñeos give me heart burn right now when before they didn't bother me. Eating eggs makes me sick.”
“Yet you can eat Tobasco sauce.” Said Kyle
“I think it's the seeds from the Jelopeñeos.” Said Liz
“Liz, has always liked spicy food. I on the other hand don't really care for it.” Said Serena
“That is the only thing Serena has in common with our birth mother. She hates spicy food and would rarely let me have it. I had to wait until she was out hunting for some rich pray to get it. My favorite babysitter always brought me spicy things to eat. She would also drive me to go see Serena. I think you know her brother Max.” said Liz
“Really?” asked Max
“Kimberly Whitman use to babysit Liz. Oh Alex told me Kim is getting married this summer.” Said Serena
“That's great.” Said Liz
“Do you know Alex?” asked Max
“He was my only real friend as a kid.” Said Liz

Max pulled Liz close and kissed her on the top of her head. He would do everything he could to give her the life she should have.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 60 12/2/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love how Max and Liz can tease each other. So glad Liz and Serena are close. Kyle probably needs to watch what he says to Serena and Liz.

L-J-L 76