Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt Epilogue 1/15/19 Complete

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 66 12/20/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

What a happy time for all of the family.
Love the name.........especially Grace because that was my mother's name.
Max is actually acting like the proud papa.
Nancy was so pleased that Liz called her "mom"
Can't wait for more, Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 66 12/20/18

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Liz does accept that Nancy is her mom. Of course Serena would come up with a nickname for her neice.

Carolyn It is a happy time for the family. Max is acting like a proud papa. He knows that Christina Grace may not be his by blood. But he already loves the little girl. Nancy is very pleased that Liz wants to call her mom.

Merry Christmas!!!

Part 67

Philip and Diane walked in and noticed that Max, Liz and the baby looked like a perfect little family.

“Mom, dad meet Christina Grace Evans, your granddaughter.” Said Max

Diane smiled as she looked at the small baby in her son's arms. Whatever reluctance she had been feeling about her son's decision to be this baby's father melted away. Philip just smiled as he looked at the baby wrapped in the blanket with a tiny pink cap on her head.

“She is beautiful Liz.” Said Diane
“Thank you Mrs. Evans.” Said Liz softly
“Liz, you can call us Philip and Diane. You are going to be family after all.” Said Diane
“I wasn't sure hoe you would react to finding out that not only am I naming Max, Chrissy's father but he and I are going to get married.” Said Liz
“We will admit both came as a surprise. But I can see how much you have come to love my son.” Said Diane
“Diane, when I met Max, I was this broken girl who had only my dad, sister and grandma tell me they love me. I never heard those words from my mother, and definitely never from Bobby. But that day I met him something in me came to life. He never put any pressure on me. The night me found me beaten and broken by the campus library fighting not to slip unconscious. When I heard his voice calling for an ambulance I knew that I was going to be safe. It was then I truly realized that I didn't have to keep trying to get my mother to love me. That my happiness was more important. Diane, a year ago I may not have known how to love very well, but thanks to Max, can't imagine my life without him in it. He is the one that let me decide how fast we went in our relationship. I love him more then I ever thought possible.” Said Liz
“Liz, you have two more people that love you. Diane and I love you too. I have no idea what is wrong with your mother that she can't seem to love either you or your sister, but you deserve to be loved.”

Diane moved pass Max and pulled Liz into a warm hug when she noticed the tears falling down Liz's face. She knew that Max would always treat this young woman like a princess. She knew her son loved both her and this new baby. If she wanted to admit it to herself she already loved the baby girl that was going to grow up calling her grandma.

“I think it is time to let the new mom here get some rest. Liz welcome to the family.” Said Philip
“Thank you.” Said Liz

Diane placed a soft kiss on Liz cheek and she and Philip left.

“Liz, I am going to let you rest and go call Isabel to let her know what is going on.” Said Max
“Ok. I love you Max.”
“I love you too Max.”

Max kissed Liz placing their daughter in the bassinet.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 67 12/24/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Loved how Diane and Philip love Liz and the baby. So glad that Diane and Philip except Liz has their daughter and the baby their granddaughter. Can't wait for Isabel to find out and what will happen between Max and Liz when Liz gets home from the hospital.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU! !!!!!!

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Diane and Phillip have been gracious over Liz's whole situation.
She is lucky to be part of such a wonderful family.
Thank you! Carolyn
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Looking forward to the next part.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Diane and Philip do accept Liz and the baby as part of their family.

Carolyn Diane and Philip are being very gracious to Liz. They truly understand that this is not how Liz planned her life to go. They know that she needs all the family she can get.

RoswellFan68 Here is the new part.

Part 68

It was three days later that Liz sat in a wheelchair being pushed by Max holding her baby girl on her way home from the hospital. For now she would continue to stay with her parents. But Max was already looking for an apartment for the three of them. He was looking for one that was about halfway between campus and their parents.

“Liz, are you ok?” asked Max
“Yeah. Just been thinking.”
“What about?”
“How lucky I am that you came into my life when you did.”

Max leaned down and kissed Liz.

“Liz, I am the lucky one. You did the hardest thing you ever could. You let me into your heart. I know how hard that was for you.”
“Max, you taught me how to love. I am so happy that you are going to be part of Chrissy's life. You are the kind of man that I want to help raise my daughter. You are the kind of man I always dreamed about.”
“Well you don't have to dream any more. I will always be part of your life. One day soon we will have to pick a wedding date and start planning our wedding.”
“I can't wait until we start planning our wedding.”

Max smiled as he helped Liz into the car after they made sure Chrissy was safe in her car seat. He then climbed into the driver's seat and headed for home.

Serena watched out the window for Max to pull up to the house. She looked at the people gathered in the living room. Her parents, Michael and Maria. The Evans, even Isabel and Alex had come in to meet the baby. Kyle was also there. She had invited her roommate Stacey. But Stacey declined saying that she still hadn't made up her mind if she wanted to be apart of Chrissy's life or not. Just then Max pulled up in his mom's car that he had driven to the hospital to pick Liz and the baby up. He wanted his family safe and knew his old jeep was not the right car to do that. Max got out of the car and went to help Liz with the baby.

“My brother really loves your sister.” Said Isabel softly
“She loves him. Isabel, I know you well enough to know you think Liz will hurt Max. But she won't. All she has ever wanted is to find someone who will love her even with all her damage.” Said Serena
“I understand that. Serena, I know that it took a lot for her to admit how she feels for my brother. I actually like her. I know that I don't know her very well, but Alex told me a lot. No one should grow up like she did.”
“Thanks Isabel. I know how protective you are of those you care about.”
“That now includes Liz and that new niece of mine.”

Every turned when the door opened and Max and Liz walked in with the baby in a carrier.

“Let Liz sit down and those of you who haven't met Chrissy can meet her.” Said Max

Liz walked over to the couch and sat down. Max unstrapped Chrissy from the carrier and placed her gently in her mother's arms. Liz then looked at Isabel and signaled for her to come and meet the baby. Isabel came over and sat next to Liz.

“Isabel, this is Christina Grace. Chrissy this is your Aunt Isabel.” Said Liz
“She is beautiful Liz. She looks a lot like you.” Said Isabel
“Her eyes are the same color as Bobby's.” said Liz
“But I am betting that they will have the same warmth as her mother's.”

Liz smiled at the tall blond. She was beginning to see the woman that her old friend had fallen in love with.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 68 1/3/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

What a welcome home for the baby. She will be loved by many.
I really appreciate the Evan's acceptance of Liz and the baby.
That is a class act.
Thanks, Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow that was a good welcome home for the baby. Love how Max is taking good care of Liz and the baby. Love how.Max is starting to take care of things. Love the way Max and Liz are together. Oh wow Isabel is going to make a great aunt. So glad Liz and Isabel are becoming friends.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Yes Chrissy will be loved by many.

L-J-L 76 Max really is taking care of everything. Isabel is going to love spoiling her niece.

Part 69

After everyone left Liz carried her daughter upstairs to her bedroom and placed her in the crib that her dad had set up. She then sat on the edge of her bed to watch her daughter sleep. She knew she should lay down and try to rest but right now she just wanted to watch her baby sleep.

“You doing ok Liz?”

Liz looked up to see her twin standing in the door.

“Yeah Rena.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes. I just always thought that I would be married and finished with college before having a baby.”
“Well you have a good man in your life that is going to help you raise your daughter and wants you to finish collage.”
“I know. I am lucky that I have Max. I have you to thank for that.”
“I got to look out for my sister.”
“You do remember that I am five minutes older then you.”
“So? Does it really matter?”
“No. Rena when I go back to school I know what I want to study.”
“Really? You always wanted to be a scientist.”
“Not any more. Now I want to become a therapist specializing in emotional abuse in kids. Of course I will do other kinds of abuse too.”
“Have you told Max?”
“Actually he loves the idea. I am going to be starting to take what classes I can online. Then take the rest of my classes.”
“That sounds good. Have you and Max talked about when you will get married?”
“Not yet. Max just kinda asked me out of the blue after Chrissy was born. Grandma Claudia showed up outside my room with the ring.”
“She has always just known things.”
“I know. Rena, I want to thank you for everything. You have always been there for me.”
“Lizzie, you are my twin sister. No matter what you are stuck with me. Even though Lisa tried to destroy our bond she never could.”
“What she failed to understand is that twins are not like other siblings. They are bonded in away that can never fully be broken.”
“True. Liz you might want to get some rest while you can.”
“Yeah.”

Serena left and Liz laid down on her bed and drifted off to sleep. Max came in a short time later smiled at the sight of Liz sleeping peacefully. He checked on Chrissy and found that she was awake but not crying. He lifted her up and carried her over to a rocking chair over near the window.

“You are being such a good girl letting mommy sleep. I want you to know that daddy is always going to be here for you. I will be there to chase the monsters way. I will be there to put the fear of god into boys when you start dating. I will do everything in my power to make sure you are the happiest girl ever.”

Jeff stood in the doorway with a smile.

“He will take care good care of both of them.” Said Nancy softly
“I know. It's I finally get Liz back in my life and I am going to lose her.” Said Jeff
“You will never lose Liz. She wants you in her life. But she is not a little girl. She is a young woman.”
“Mom is right dad. You will never lose me again. But I am not a little girl either. I have a baby and I am going to marry a man that I love. Max is the right man for me. I am happy for the first time in my life. You and mom will see me and Chrissy a lot. I love both of you.”
“We love you too.” Said Jeff hugging her.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 69 1/6/19

Post by L-J-L 76 »

All I can say is love the moment Liz, Serena had. Also loved the moment between Max and Chissy had. Plus the.moment Jeff, Nancy and Liz had. Finally Liz having a good break. Wow Liz is going to go to college and graduate. Think Liz will be a great therapist. Can't wait for Max and Liz to plan their wedding. Also can't wait for the wedding day.

L-J-L 76