Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt Epilogue 1/15/19 Complete

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 40 5/30/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love how Nancy and Liz are bonding. So glad Nancy is there for Liz when she needs her. Yes finally someone is going to take Bobby, Lisa and Bobby's father down for what they did to Liz. Hopefully the judge and district attorney will be able to take Bobby, Lisa and Bobby's father down and send them to prison for life. Can't wait for Max and Liz to see each other again.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Poor Liz can't get any sleep.........no wonder between her mother and Bobby.
Glad Bobby will soon be going down.
Liz and Nancy are developing a real mother/daughter relationship.........and Liz deserves that.
Justice for all.......soon I hope.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Yes Liz and Nancy are slowly bonding. Nancy knows Liz needs a mother right now and is willing to be that. Yes Bobby, Lisa and Raymond are going to go down very soon.

Carolyn Liz and Nancy are forming a strong relationship. Bobby will be going down.

Part 41

Bobby groaned as Tess sucked on his dick. Be loved blow jobs almost as much as he did fucking a pussy. But that bitch Beth refused to do this. Tess on the other hand would do whatever a guy wanted. It was too bad that Tess was only sixteen. Not that he cared when it came to sex. But that was the only thing she was good for. She would never make a good wife, not even a trophy wife. He sure as hell could never have sons with her. He cried out as his seed shot into Texas's mouth.

"Shit bitch that was good." Said Bobby
"Bobby, do you really have to marry that loser Liz Parker?"
"Yeah. She will give me nice strong boys."
"You could wait until I turn eighteen in a year and a half."
"Tess, you don't get it. You are not right to be the wife of a football star. You are not now or never will be anything more then a fuck. Beth will be the perfect wife. Don't get me wrong you and me can still get together and fuck. But Beth will be my wife and the mother of my boys."

Tess just stared at Bobby. She thought that she meant something to him. Sure she screwed other guys all the time. But she wanted to be with Bobby.

Lisa sat at the bar of a expensive restaurant. She had been disappointed when Robert hadn't called her. But there were other fish in the sea as they say. Though she did notice most men were steering clear of her. She had to wonder what was going on. She had never in the past had trouble attracting any man. But ever since her dinner with Robert she hadn't had any luck. But it wouldn't last. She knew that men would always be drawn to her. Now all she had to do was get Elizabeth away from her father and that brat of a sister.

Liz winced as she felt a pain in her lower back. She hit the call button on her hospital bed.

"Yes can I help you?" Asked a voice
"I need help. I am having pain in my back." Said Liz

A nurse came in less then a minute later. She helped Liz roll onto her side and called for a doctor. The doctor arrived and examined Liz. An ultrasound machine was brought in. The doctor looked at both Liz's back and checked the baby. Liz could see the doctor frown at what they saw on the screen.

"What is it doctor?" Asked Liz
"The baby is fine. But it looks like there is a tare in your left kidney. That would explain the pain you are feeling."
"What can you do for it?"
"Surgery is the only thing that can be done. We need to stop the bleeding. There will be some risk to both you and the baby. But it is minimal."
"If you don't do the surgery?"
"Then both you and the baby most likely could die."

Liz closed her eyes knowing that she had to have the surgery. She didn't like the idea of putting her baby at risk but she dispute what she had said to Max around Christmas wasn't ready to die. Besides based on what the doctor said the baby could die if she didn't have it.

"Sooner the better right doctor?" Asked Liz
"Yes."
"Get the consent forms."

The nurse nodded and went to get them. Liz picked up the phone and called her dad. He and Nancy would call Serena and Michael on their way to the hospital.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 41 6/2/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Even though Tess isn't my favorite character, I hate for anyone to get slammed by Bobby. She needs to get away from him right away.
So Lisa is wondering why everyone is steering clear of her.........it's about time!
Poor Liz, kidney surgery. That Bobby really is a prince.....NOT.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Oh my god Liz has to have surgery or she and the baby could die. Thank god Liz is going to have the surgery. And thank god her family, Max and friends will be there for Liz when she needs them. God Bobby is such a major asshole for using women like he does. Can't believe he told Tess he was using her. I feel sorry for Tess. Hopefully now she will get away form Bobby after seeing what he is really like. Thinking Robert must have put word out about Lisa, Wondering who is warning people about her. Oh hell no Lisa is bitch by wanting to her away from Jeff, Nancy and kids. Someone needs to do something before Lisa tries to take Liz away. Will Jeff, Nancy, Max, Serena, Michael and Maria be there for Liz?

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Not even Tess deserves to be treated that way by Bobby. Lisa will soon have much more to worry about then attracting rich men. 6es poor Liz. Well Bobby is sort of a Prince. A Prince of darkness!

L-J-L 76 Yes Liz has to have surgery. Bobby is an ass. As for Tess no one said she was smart. Robert putting the word out about Lisa maybe. I wouldn't worry about Liz being in danger from Lisa.

Part 42

Serena sleepily reached for her phone when it rang.

"Hello?" Mumbled Serena
"Serena, it's dad. Honey Liz is going into surgery."
"WHAT?!" Yelled Serena into the phone.

Serena was now wide awake. She could see her new roommate was also now awake.

"Honey, the beating Liz took has caused one of her kidneys to start to bleed. They have to go in and stop it."
"What about the baby? They wanted to wait to fix her wrist because the anesthesia isn't good for the baby."
"Sweetheart, the baby is in more danger if they don't stop the bleeding. Your sister's life is also in danger."
"I'm coming home right now."
"Nancy just got off the phone with Michael. He and Max are picking you up."
"Ok I will get dressed and meet them."

Serena dressed quickly.

"What's going on?"

Serena looked at her roommate that replaced her sister. Stacey Kent. She seemed like a nice person but Serena missed having her sister there.

"My sister has to have emergency surgery." Said Serena
"What happened to her?"
"The asshole my bitch of a mother wants Liz to marry raped and beat the shit out of her."
"What?"
"My mother only cares about one thing and that is money. She put together a contract for Liz to marry Bobby Jackman. Once Liz is married to Bobby my mother gets half a million dollars."

Stacey's eyes went wide. Her mother had told her that her biological father was not a good person and was raising his son to be just like him. No one knew that Raymond Jackman was her father. Her mother had been raped by Raymond nearly twenty years ago. Stacey knew that she was the result of that rape. Her mother had been the teenage daughter of a woman that worked as a maid for the senior Jackman back then. Raymond had paid her grandmother $80,000 to just go away and not go to the police.

Jeff paced in the waiting room of the hospital. He couldn't understand why his little girl had to go through so much pain.

"Jeff, please sit down. Liz is strong and will be fine." Said Nancy
"I can't sit still. Nancy it is because of that woman that this happened to Liz. If not for that woman Liz wouldn't be in the hospital."
"Jeff, it maybe the choices Lisa made that led to Liz being here. But you never would have had either of your girls without her."
"I know. But I hate that I haven't been able to protect my little girl. Liz is ten minutes younger then Serena."

Nancy pulled her husband into a hug and held him.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 42 6/5/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Poor Stacey, her bio father is bad news. Sorry her mother was raped by him.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Feel sorry for Stacy. Her bio father is a major asshole. Men like Richard and Bobby should be hung by their manhood to a live electrical wire. Hate men like them. So very glad that Max, Serena and Michael are going to be there at the hospital for Liz, Jeff and Nancy. Hopefully Liz and the baby will make it through. Hoping Max and Liz will hang out a little while he is with Liz. And hoping Max, Serena, Michael, Jeff, Nancy, Jim and Kyle will be very protective of Liz and the baby now. I still don't trust Bobby, Lisa, Richard. They could be up to something. Jeff, Philip and others need to think of something quickly before they come after Liz again.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Stacey's bio father is bad news. But then again you should already know that. He did raise Bobby!

L-J-L 76 Stacey's bio father RAYMOND is a major asshole. Don't worry he will pay!

Part 43

Liz woke slowly to find Max sitting next to her bed.

"Hi." Said Liz softly
"Hey how are you feeling?"
"Sore. But that is expected."
"Yeah. Your parents, Serena and Michael all went for coffee. I'm going to go let someone know you are awake."
"Ok. Max?"
"Yeah?"
"Thank you for being here for me."
"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else."

Max got up and walked out of the room. Liz watched him go. She was glad that Max had been here when she woke up from her surgery. Max was making her feel something that she had never felt before. She knew he had feelings for her. But he was not pushing her to return them. Other then that kiss at midnight on new years he hadn't tried to kiss her again. The thing was she wanted him to kiss her. She wanted to have him hold her close. Most of all she wanted to know what it would be like to have him make love to her.

"Nice to see you awake Miss Parker." Said the doctor walking in.
"So doc am I going to be ok?"
"Yes. You will be fine. I was able to repair the tear in your kidney by a laparoscopicly. So there will be very little scaring. You will be able to go home in a few days." Said the doctor
"Does my dad know?"
"Yes your family and boyfriend know."
"Thanks doc. What about my baby?"
"Your baby is doing very well."

Liz nodded. She gently placed her hand on her stomach. She was glad that the baby was ok. Even if she hated who had provided the DNA to create this child she loved the baby. The doctor left and Serena walked in.

"You didn't correct him."
"What do you mean?"
"He called Max your boyfriend. Last time I checked you and Max were just friends."
"Rena, I don't want to talk about it. I am tired."
"Don't think that I am going to forget about this."

Liz sighed knowing that the her twin would never let this go.

Bobby groaned as the girl he picked up in a bar sucked on his dick. No matter what he never could get his bitch to suck his dick. The one time he got her to let him fuck her ass she cried that it hurt. The bitch couldn't understand that until he fucked her a lot that way it would hurt. Tess got it. But Tess was also a big slut. While he knew that his dick was the only one that ever fucked Elizabeth Parker. He let out a loud grunt as his seed poured out of him and into the bitches throat.

"Your good at that. How are you with a dick between your legs?" Asked Bobby
"Why don't we find out?"

Bobby grinned as the girl began to rub his dick up and down while playing with his balls until it became am most painfully hard again. He grabbed a condom before pushing her over and ramming his shaft into her hard. He pounded into hard as she met him thrust for thrust. Sweat soon began to pour off him. Finally he had his release dumping his load. He rolled off her breathing hard.

"Damn you are one of the best fucks I ever had." Said Bobby
"That's good. I do this all the time."
"True. We agreed on $200 right?"
"That's right sugar."

Bobby reached into his nightstand and pulled out two hundred dollar bills and one twenty.

"Here is an extra twenty for being such a good fuck."

The girl smiled as she tucked the money into her skimpy top and headed out the door.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 43 6/9/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So glad that Liz and the baby made it through surgery. Love how Max was there when Liz woke up. So Serena caught on to how Liz didn't correct the doctor about Max. Can't wait to find out what will happen between Max and Liz while she is in the hospital and when she gets out of the hospital.

L-J-L 76