Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt Epilogue 1/15/19 Complete

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 52 7/22/18

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn It is sad that Liz and Serena had to have help to give each other gifts. We just have to wait and see if Bobby gave Liz anything.

L-J-L 76 Well their mother is a mega bitch. Of course Max wants Liz's baby to be his.

Part 53

Bobby's trial only went another two days. The jury was only out for an hour before they reached a verdict. He was found guilty on all the charges. Liz breathed a sigh of relief. Now that only left her mother. But right now she was in her doctor's office. She was looking at the image on the screen.

“Everything is looking good.” Said the doctor
“Are you able to tell if it's a boy or girl?”
“Yes. Did you want to know Liz?”
“Yeah.”
“It's a girl.”
“A girl. That's great.”

Liz wiped a few tears that had started to fall. She was going to have a little girl. The doctor printed out images of the baby from the ultrasound and gave them to Liz. Liz then left after having her blood drawn for her last STD and HIV tests. The doctor told her that if she hasn't developed anything by now the likely hood was that she wouldn't. It had helped that when she was admitted into the hospital after her rape and beating that she had been given antibiotics to prevent infection do to the number of open cuts she had. The doctor would call her when the test results came in. Liz walked out into the waiting room where Nancy was waiting.

“Is everything ok Liz?” Asked Nancy
“Yeah, everything is great.”
“So the baby is healthy?”
“She is perfect.”
“She? The baby is a girl?”
“Yes. Nancy, no matter what happens during my mother's trial you will be the only grandmother my daughter or any other child I have will ever know.”
“I would be honored for you children to call me grandma. Liz, I love you as much as if you were my own.”

Liz hugged Nancy wishing once again that this woman was her mom.

Serena walked into her dorm room to find her roommate Stacey pacing.

“Hey everything ok?” Asked Serena
“Uh yes. I mean no.” said Stacey
“Stacey, want to talk about it?”
“There is something I should have told you. Something that may change things. Like how you feel about me.”
“Stacey, chill out. You can tell me anything.”
“Serena, Bobby Jackman is my half brother.”
“Ok.”
“Ok? What does that mean?”
“It means so what. Stacey, you are not your brother. I am betting that you have never spent even two minutes with your father.”
“That is true. My grandmother worked for Raymond as a maid. My mom was a teenager fifteen and her raped her. I was convicted in that rape. Raymond paid off my grandmother to go away. She took the money and until I started here I never saw Bobby or his father.”
“Stacey, Liz knows that you are not your brother or father. Sometimes family isn’t blood. I consider my step mom to be my real mom over my birth one. Lisa Davis Parker may have given birth to me. But she has never been a mom to me. She hated me from the moment she learned about me. If my dad hadn't been there I am sure that either Liz or I wouldn't have been born.”
“How can your mother be so cold?”
“Don't have a clue. The only thing that I know about that woman is that money is the only thing that matters to her, and she screwed up my sister's life.”

Serena grabbed her things and headed off to take a shower. Stacey watched her go wondering if Serena was really ok.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 53 7/26/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Bobby is found guilty.......great news.
Liz is so happy to have a little girl.
Loved that Liz told Nancy she would be the only grandmother her daughter would have.
Poor Stacey, she's not very proud to have the half brother........
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Finally Bobby will be put away for a long time for what he did to Liz. Hopefully someone will make Bobby their bitch. Oh wow Liz is going to be having a girl. That is such great news. Love how Liz wants Nancy to be her children's grandma. Feel sorry for Stacy that Bobby is her half brother. Love how Serena handled the news about Stacy being half brother to asshole Bobby.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Yes Bobby was found guilty. Liz is very happy to be having a little girl. No Stacey is not proud to have the brother she got stuck with.

L-J-L 76 Yes Bobby is going away for a long time. Oh I think that Bobby will be taken care of in prison.

Part 54

Liz smiled when she saw Max standing on the other side of the door.

“Hey.” Said Max
“Hey, come on in Max.”

Max walked in and lean down and gave her a kiss.

“So you had a doctor appointment yesterday.”
“Everything is good. Both the baby and I are healthy.”
“That's good. Liz, since Bobby went to prison our agreement is null.”
“Max, when I asked you to marry me to get me out of that contract I didn't think I could love any man. But things changed. You showed me that there is love from someone other family. Max, when I told you that I loved you I meant it. I am not in any way ready to marry you or anyone for that matter. But I do want to marry you. You are the only man I can see myself married to. I know you aren't the only good man out there. My dad is one. Isabel's boyfriend Alex is another. You know he was one of my few friends as a kid?”
“I didn't know you knew Alex Whitman.”
“His older sister would help me go to this diner I would meet Rena at. My mother didn't want me near my sister.”
“Why didn't your mother want you and your sister together?”
“Because our mother is a heartless bitch Max.” said Serena walking in with another girl.
“Rena, I didn't know you were coming home this weekend.” Said Liz
“Yeah well it was a last minute thing. By the way this is Stacey Kent my roommate.” Said Serena
“Nice to meet you Stacey. I'm Liz. Serena's sister.” Said Liz
“Nice to meet you. Liz, I think I know Serena well enough to know that she won't tell you. But I have the same father as Bobby.” Said Stacey
“So? Stacey, we can't always choose who is related to us by blood. But we can choose who are real family is. If you want to get to know me maybe we can become friends and you can be an aunt to my daughter.”
“Why would you just accept me like that?” Asked Stacey
“Because Rena wouldn't bring you around if you weren't a good person.” Said Liz
“Liz is also one of the kindest people there is. Even if she hasn't had an easy childhood.” Said Max

Stacey nodded. It was nice to know that Liz didn't care who her father or brother are.

Bobby sat with his back to the wall in the dinning hall of the prison. He had learned fast never to let anyone come up behind him. He turned his back in the showers two weeks ago. Two men came up behind him and took turns holding him while the other forced his dick into his ass. The following week he was beaten in the exercise yard. He didn't know how but he was going to get that bitch for putting him in here. She ruined his life. He would find away to get out and find Elizabeth Parker and not only fuck her so hard that she bled but fix it so that she never said another word against him again. Then he would take care of that stuck up bitch of a sister she has.

Ben Tanner had made some bad choices in life. He now had only three months to go before he was released. He had been part an armed robbery. He had been the get away driver. By giving up the rest of the guys involved he got off with only a year. He made friends in prison fast. In this cell block the top dog was a killer by the name of Vinnie Redmond, Ben got info on everyone for Vinnie and Vinnie offered protection. Everyone knew what the new guy did. He raped a couple girls, killed one of them and beat the other more then once. He though he could get away with whoever he wanted because he was a big name collage football player. Ben never cared much for football players. Though he had to admit he did think that the center on the University of Texas was rather good looking. That was another reason Vinnie was giving him protection, Ben was gay. Ben, went to find Vinnie to report what he over heard Bobby Jackman talking to himself about. Some how he didn't think that Elizabeth Parker would ever have to worry about Bobby Jackman ever again once Vinnie was through with him. Vinnie may be a killer, but he never went after women and he sure as hell had never raped a woman. Vinnie had killed two punks that he had caught raping a fourteen year old girl. Vinnie carried a hunting knife with him he gutted the two rapist like fish. He had taken the knife and stuck it in their dick and sliced them up to their necks. While that might not happen to Jackman, something would and not before to long.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 54 8/3/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So glad that Liz, Max, Serena are being so friendly to Stacy. Love the way Max and Liz are together. So Bobby has more people after him. All I can say is good. Bobby deserves what he gets in prison. It seems Vinnie and group are going to make Bobby' s prison time very painful and killing.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Sorry to hear Bobby is plotting against Liz.
Wish someone in prison would take care of him.
Thanks for the update,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Vinnie and his crew are going to make Bobby's life hell in prison. There is a code in the criminal world. You don't hurt women or kids. Bobby hurt Liz so now it is time to pay.

Carolyn I think it is a safe bet that someone is going to take care of Bobby so he can't hurt anyone again.

Part 55

Liz laid on her side in her bed. She hated sleeping on her side. But it was the only way she could sleep now. With being five months pregnant the baby bump she now had made it uncomfortable to sleep on her stomach, if she tried to sleep on her back pressure was put on her bladder. But tonight the baby seemed to be moving a lot.

“Hey little girl. Mommy needs her sleep. So would you settle down?”

As if to respond the baby moved even more. Liz finally sighed and got out of bed. She walked down the stairs and made her way into the backyard. Maybe the night air would do her some good. She was lost in thought and didn't hear him come up to her.

“You really shouldn't be out here alone this late Liz.”
“Can't sleep. Why are you here Max?”
“I'm worried about you.”
“Why? I mean not that it is a bad thing, I think. But I don't really understand why you are worried about me.”
“I am worried because I love you. Liz, when people love someone they worry about you.”
“Max, I understand that. It's just I am not use to it.”
“I hope that you will grow use to it.”

Max leaned forward and gently kissed. Liz smiled as she pulled away.

“Now you settle down.” Mumbled Liz
“The baby restless?” Asked Max
“She was until we started to talk.”
“Hey baby girl. You got to let your mommy sleep. If you don't she won't be able to take care of you.”

Liz looked at Max and smiled.

“I think she likes your voice.”
“Liz, I meant what I told you. I want to be her dad.”
“Max, I would like that one day. But right now I am not ready to get married. I am still going to therapy.”
“I understand that. But you are doing better right?”
“Yeah. I understand better why I let myself be controlled by both my mother and Bobby.”
“Want to tell me the reason?”
“Well it has to do with the fact that I didn't see myself worthy of anything better then what I had. But after starting college with Serena and seeing her happy with Kyle and her telling me that she loves me every day, I started to see that I wouldn't be happy unless I found someone I could love. Max, it wasn't until I met you and saw how you looked at me that I realized that I deserved better then to be with someone like Bobby. You are the one that opened my heart to love. You just reaching out to be my friend gave me courage to try to and leave Bobby and find love. Max, do truly love you.”
“That is something I know. You would never say you love me if you didn't mean it.”

Max pulled Liz into his arms and kissed her. They then said goodnight and Liz fell to sleep smiling.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 55 8/9/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

So Liz's baby likes the sound of Max's voice.......that's a very good sign.
Max should appreciate Liz's complete honesty.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? Can't wait to find out what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? Can't wait to find out what will happen next for Max and Liz.

From
L-J-L76