Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt Epilogue 1/15/19 Complete

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 35 4/29/18

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn For the first time in a long time Liz is able to talk about her feelings and not have them pushed aside. As for the football team maybe a number of them have sisters who they Don't want treated how Bobby treats women.

L-J-L 76 Liz feels comfortable talking with grandma Claudia. Bobby is finally starting to pay for how he treats people.

Part 36

The day after new years Liz took a deep breath as she walked into the waiting room of Dr. Jennifer Solomon. Her dad had dropped her off on his way to meet a friend of his that had something to tell him. Liz walked over to the reception desk.

"May I help you?" Asked the receptionist
"Uh, yeah. I'm Liz Parker. I have an appointment."
"Dr. Solomon will be with you shortly. Please have a seat."

Liz sat in one of the chairs. She had never been this nervous in her life. She had been sitting there for five minutes when the door to the inner office opened and a woman with graying brown hair came out.

"Liz?"

Liz stood up and nodded.

"Come on in."

Liz took a deep breath and walked into the office with the doctor.

"Liz, I am Dr. Solomon. I am a pyscolgist. Un like a pyscatrist I can not prescribe any medication."
"I understand that doctor. I really don't want any drugs. I am pregnant."
"Ok. Now in the work up that my assistant did. You stated that you need to find out why you let yourself be controlled by others. That you also want to understand why you tried to please your mother at the cost of your own happiness."
"Yeah. I was seeing this guy that I didn't like just because my mom saw him as a way to get money."
"Why didn't you like him?"
"Bobby, is very controlling and violent. He didn't want me to talk to anyone he didn't approve of."
"What do you mean?"
"A couple months ago I was at a frat party with Bobby. He had gone off to drink with his buddies. He left me alone and a friend of my sister's came over a brought me a coke and to talk. He got mad dragged me from the party and broke my arm. He told me that I belong to him."
"How did it make you feel?"
"Scared. That wasn't even the first time he hurt me."
"When was that?"
"About four months after we started to see each other. Not long after I had sex with him the first time."
"How long ago was that?"
"Almost three and a half years ago. I was fifteen."
"That is young to take that step. You hadn't been seeing him very long."
"I really didn't want to. My mom told me that I had to keep Bobby happy. That the only thing that would would be to have sex with him. So one night after Bobby took me to dinner I went home with him and he took my virginity."
"How did you feel after that happened?"
"Dirty and used. That it was a mistake. A mistake that I can never get back."
"Now did Bobby make it special at all for you?"
"No. To him it was nothing but sex. He had, sex with some girl he met while at football camp the summer before. But I think that he had sex with other girls."

Dr. Solomon wrote something down.

"Now tell me about your relationship with your mother."
"There isn't much of one. My parents divorced when my sister Serena and I were five. My mom took me and made sure I only saw my dad and sister two or three times a year. Well she tried anyway. Serena and I got help to get together at least once a month. Right after I started to see Bobby, I got him to take me to meet with Serena."
"Serena never came to your house?"
"No. My mom disowned her in the divorce. She hated Serena from birth I later learned."
"Why don't you think that your mom hates Serena?"
"She doesn't even acknowledge that she even alive. My mom never loved Serena. I only just am beginning to see she doesn't love or care about me."
"Why do you think that?"
"She never once told me that she loved me. She didn't care that Bobby hurt me. She only cares about money. She made a contract with Bobby's father for me to marry Bobby as soon as he gets a pro contract."
"Does she know he has beat you?"
"Yes. She told me that I had to to make Bobby happy. That it was my fault he hurt me."
"Liz, are you still with Bobby?"
"No. I broke things off. But he doesn't see it that way."
"Why do you think that?"
"When I told him it was over he said that he owns me and then beat me so bad I ended up in the hospital, with broken ribs and a concussion."
"Did your mother know about this?"
"Yes. She didn't care. When I went by her house to get something before going to my dad's for Christmas she asked why I wasn't with Bobby's family."
"Liz, not counting the recent time with your dad when was the last time you remember being happy?"
"I don't remember."
"Did trying to please your mother make you happy?"
"No. Neither has being with Bobby. Having sex with Bobby was a big mistake. I don't love him. Never have. But I do love my baby. That might sound messed up but I love this baby growing inside me, even if I hate who fathered it."

Dr. Solomon nodded. Liz and the doctor continued to talk for the rest of the two hour appointment.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 36 4/30/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I'm glad this doctor knows all about Liz.
Wish he could get the police to take both her mother and Bobby to jail!
Guess they can't legally do that???
Thanks for the update,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 36 4/30/18

Carolyn Dr. Solomon does know a lot about Liz now. But do to doctor patient confidentiality she can't go to the police. She could only report what Liz tells her if Liz were a harm to herself or others.

So glad the board is back!

Part 37

Jeff smiled as he walked into his old friend Robert's office.

"Good to see you Jeff."
"You too Robbie."
"I have to say your ex wife is a piece of work. I never met a woman that was that cold before in my life."
"I know. Liz is so screwed up because of her. I hope therapy helps her."
"I am sure it will."
"So Robbbie what did you get?"
"Well I met her at that restaurant like you asked. I started a conversation with her, and had dinner with her as well. I was able to record her saying that she doesn't care if Liz is beaten or even killed as long as she gets her money."
"I wish I could say I am surprised. But I'm not. I have seen the contract to marry Liz off to that bastard. Another thing came to light a few days ago. She basically has been acting as a pimp. She sold Liz virginity to that bastard for 10,000 dollars and has received another 5,000 a month for each month Liz has had sex with him."
"If I had known this before I met that bitch I might have broken my mother's rule about a real man never hitting a woman."
"Robbie, I wouldn't have blamed you."
"Jeff, I will give you a copy of the recording. I am no expert but this might be criminal what she has done."
"Well my lawyer is going to meet with the DA tomorrow. Though Philip thinks there could be federal tax evasion charges. I know Lisa wouldn't have reported all that money to the IRS."
"That would be major trouble."
"Yes. So Robbie, how are your girls?"
"Both doing really well. Ashlee is working at a hospital gift shop. She is thinking of going into pediatric nursing. Carolyn is working as a dog walker at the animal shelter. She wants to be a veterinarian."
"That's great. Serena is pre med. Liz wants to be a mirco biologist. But that will be delayed a little bit. She is pregnant."
"That jackass the father?"
"Yeah. Philip is going to do everything he can to prevent him from forcing Liz to honor that contract."
"Is there anything that can be done?"
"Liz might have to marry someone else. Philip's son Max has agreed to do it. But I get the impression that Max has feelings for my broken little girl."
"Jeff, Liz is not a little girl. She hasn't been for a while thanks to that bitch of an ex wife of yours."
"I know."

Jim watched as the doctor turned off the heart monitor and respirator. The charges when they got this bastard would now include not only rape but murder. The young girl Katarina Larson had died. But unlike most orphans that die she would not end up buried in a poppers field. The whole police department chipped in and are paying to give her a proper burial.

"Captain Valenti, you made the arrangements?" Asked a nurse
"Yeah. Desmond's Funeral Home will pick up the body later today."
"Good. I hope that you find this monster."
"So do I."

Jim left the hospital. He headed back to the station to get back to work on the case.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 37 5/20/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

So glad to see this again!
Liz's bad mother is just the same though, just wants the money.
But that might be her undoing........tax evasion and all.
Max does have feeling for her.......and maybe soon Liz will feel the same
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 37 5/20/18

Carolyn I can promise you that Liz's horrible mother will get what is coming to her. Max does have feelings for Liz. As for Liz she still needs time to figure out what she is feeling.

Part 38 One month later

Liz sighed as she put in an order in for the kitchen to make. Today had already been a long day. She still had nearly two hours to go on her shift.

"Liz, you ok girlfriend?" Asked Maria
"Yeah. Just tired."
"Not missing anyone? Maybe a tall dark handsome guy?"
"I don't know who you are talking about."
"Liz, it is no secret that Max has been coming home on weekends just to see you."
"I know. I like him. He makes me feel special."
"You should be treated like you are special. Liz, I don't know what your life was like before you came home with Serena. But from what little I have heard it wasn't good."
"Maria, I have a shrink to talk about my childhood and bad choice or a relationship. I would rather not talk about it with you."
"Ok sure no problem."

Maria walked off and Liz sighed again. She placed her hand on her stomach which was just starting to show a small baby bump. She had been to the doctor a few days ago. They did an ultrasound and she was told that she was about four months pregnant. It was still to early to know the sex. But Liz was praying for a girl. A girl would be so much easier to get Bobby to give his rights up on. They were waiting for the baby to be born to do a DNA test to prove that it was Bobby that raped and killed that girl back around Christmas. The police didn't have enough evidence to get a warrant for Bobby's DNA in that case. But Mr. Evans already had the papers ready to file for a paternity test for Liz's baby. If by chance Bobby didn't go to prison there were also papers drawn up for him to give up his parental rights. Liz wanted nothing to do with him.

Bobby watched Liz from across the street as she worked in her father's restaurant. He had been pissed when he returned to campus after that farce of a football game in Florida. He learned that his bitch had left school and Serena had refused to tell him anything. But he had found her and now he was going to teach her that she would always belong to him. That is until he grew sick of her. But that could be a while he had gotten her broken in just perfect. The only fuck that was better then her was Tess. But Tess was nothing but a stupid slut. Elizabeth Parker was his trophy wife. The perfect to be the mother of his sons. He planed to have five or six of them. He would not let any girls into his family.

Liz grabbed her jacket and headed for home. It had not been a good day. It seemed that half of her customers were being pains today. Nothing seemed to be right with their orders. Liz was glad to be out of there. Liz was lost in thought and didn't notice him until her grabbed her and pulled her into the van. She struggled in his arms until he heard his cold voice in her ear.

"Beth, I told you that you belong to me. I am not going to let you go. I let you play happy family with your daddy. Now if you ain't going to go to school then you are to move into an apartment with me. You will start being my wife even if we ain't married yet. I noticed you put on weight. Now if you getting fat you will be getting that off. But if I got you knocked up you will only keep the baby if it's a boy. If it's a girl then one way or another you will be getting rid of it. I will also be naming all our boys."
"Let go of me Bobby! You can't tell me what to do. I am not your girlfriend and I will never marry you. You can't make me get rid of my baby. This is my body. I have a say in what happens to my body. I will never kill any baby of mine!"
"You will do as you are told! You belong to me. I make the rules."

Bobby then punched Liz hard in the face spitting her lip. Liz tried to get away but Bobby pulled out a gun. Liz's eyes went wide in shock.

"Bobby, what are you doing with a gun?"
"I got it a while ago. Now get undressed it has been too long since we fucked."

Liz did what she was told scared to death if she didn't that he would use the gun. She closed her eyes as Bobby began to rape her.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 38 5/22/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I'm praying Liz has a girl for sure.
Just hope Bobby won't do something to her before the baby is born.
So Max comes home on the weekends to see Liz. I hope he realizes it will take her time to have feelings for him.
She's one messed up cookie right now.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 38 5/22/18

Carolyn Uh I wouldn't count on Bobby behaving when it comes to Liz.

Part 39

It was over an hour later that Bobby let Liz out of the van two blocks from her dad's house. He told her that he would be back for her. Liz stubble into the house falling to the floor. Hearing a crash Nancy came running to find Liz on the floor.

"Liz! Honey what's wrong? Are you ok? Who did this to you?" Asked Nancy
"Bobby." Liz said her voice cracked
"Honey I am going to call you an ambulance. We need to get you to the hospital."

Liz just nodded. Nancy picked up the phone and dialed 911.

"Yes I need an ambulance at 2678 Banner. My daughter was attacked." Said Nancy

Liz took Nancy's hand and squeezed it. She knew that this was the mother she should of had. Five minutes later Liz was on her way to the hospital. Nancy called Jeff so he could meet them at the hospital.

Serena listened to her voice mail after leaving her anatomy class. She hung up and ran to catch up with Max.

"Max! Max wait up!" Yelled Serena

Max stopped and turned to face her.

"What's going on Serena?" Asked Max
"Nancy called and left me a message during class. Bobby attacked Liz. She is in the hospital."
"Are she and the baby ok?"
"Nancy, didn't say much. But Liz was raped."

Max's eyes grew dark. He hoped that he didn't see that asshole or he might beat the shit out of him.

"My car is nearby did you want to go see her?" Asked Max
"Nancy wants all of us to stay put. Liz is going to be in the hospital at least over night. We can head home after our last class tomorrow for the weekend."
"Ok, come on I'll buy you a milkshake."

Serena nodded and followed Max to his car.

Jim Valenti walked through the hospital to room 3126. The room of Elizabeth Parker. She had been admitted after being examined in the emergency room. Her rape kit was on the way to the lab to be processed. He wished that he was not here to interview her about her attack. He knocked on the open door before entering.

"Miss Parker it's Captain Valenti from the police department may I come in?" Asked Jim
"Yes." Said Liz softly

Jim walked in to see a bruised and battered looking young lady in the hospital bed. Jeff and Nancy Parker were sitting next to her bed.

"Miss Parker, I need to ask you some questions about what happened to you. Your father and stepmother may stay if you want them to." Said Jim
"I know what you want to ask. Go ahead." Said Liz

Jim pulled out a recoreder and turned it on.

"This is Captain James Valenti Jr. This an interview of Miss Elizabeth Parker age 18, on her attack. Her father Jeffery Parker and stepmother Nancy Parker are also present. Miss Parker can you tell me what happened?"

Liz took a deep breath and reached for her cup of water wincing in pain. Nancy picked up the cup and helped her take a sip.

"I had just left work at my dad's restaurant. It was a nice day and since we only live two miles or so away I decided to walk. My doctor said it was good for me to walk even after working. I passed by an alley and was grabbed from behind. I tried to fight him. But he was to strong. It wasn't until he spoke that I knew who had me."
"Who had you?"
"My ex boyfriend Bobby Jackman. He pulled me into his van beat and raped me."

Liz answered all of Jim's questions. Jim headed out with Jeff following him.

"Captain Valenti, you are going to get this monster aren't you?" Asked Jeff
"Mr. Parker, your daughter has identified Jackman as her attacker. That will be enough to get a warrant for his DNA. I was told that they did find semen when doing the rape kit."
"I want him to pay for hurting my little girl."
"So do I. The girl attacked before new years died. So he is a murderer now too."

Jeff nodded. Now all that was left was for Philip to meet with the DA to investigate the documents that stated that Lisa had sold his daughter's innocence to that monster.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 39 5/25/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

So Bobby raped Liz, and this time the hospital got evidence against him.
Maybe he can be convicted once and for all.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

OH MY GOD!!!!! Good now there is enough evidence for Bobby to pay for what he did to the girl on new years and Liz. Hopefully Bobby, Lisa, Bobby's father will go to prison for life. So glad that Max and Serena are going to be there for Liz. Can't wait for Max and Liz to see each other.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Yes Bobby raped Liz and they got evidence. He will be going down.

L-J-L 76 Just wait things are starting to come together to get the bad guys.

Part 40

Philip walked into the office of assistant district attorney Brenda Simon.

"Philip, what can I do for you?" Asked Brenda
"Well Brenda, my wife and I were given some documents by a client. Documents that if proven real have damaged a young woman's emotional health."
"Philip, what do you mean?"
"Why don't you take a look foe yourself."

Brenda took the file from Philip and started to read it.

Liz laid in the hospital bed trying to sleep. But every time she closed her eyes she saw him. She hated him. Bobby had really screwed up her life. So had her mother. Well she should say the woman who was biologically her mother. But in the short time that she had lived with her father Nancy had been more of a real mother to her then Lisa ever was. Liz opened her eyes and looked to the door when she heard a sound.

"I hope I didn't wake you." Said Nancy softly
"Can't sleep. I see him every time I close my eyes." Said Liz
"Liz, it might not seem like it but it will get better."
"I was making progress in my therapy."
"Honey, I already called Dr. Solomon and she said that she will be by later tonight to talk with you about what happened."
"Thank you. Nancy, I heard what you called me on the phone when you called for an ambulance."
"Liz, I am sorry. I know that I am not your mom. But seeing you on the floor hurt and in pain, I just reacted."
"I don't know how things are with you and Rena. But I am ok with you calling me your daughter. In the time I have been living with you and my dad, you have been more of a mother to me then my real one."
"Liz, I am happy to hear that. I may have started out loving you because of your father and sister. But now I love you for the strong beautiful woman you are."

Liz reached up and took Nancy's hand. Nancy leaned down and kissed Liz on top of her head.

Brenda Simon cursed as she read the documents that Philip had given her.

"Brenda, how bad is it?" Asked Philip
"Real bad. How in the hell could a mother do this to her own child?"
"The same kind of mother who abandoned her other child and refuses to even admit they exist."
"I am taking these papers right to Judge Angela Sanchez. She is a real stickler for things like this."
"Thanks. Now I just have to tell Jeff Parker to tell Liz. Though I am not sure how that young lady will react. She is currently in the hospital having been attacked by that bastard Bobby Jackman."
"Oh I am going to look into that boy. That school is part of this district I will sapena the report on that campus attack that was found unfounded after they got all that money. I will go after both that boy, his father and that so called mother for everything that they have done to that girl. I am sure Judge Sanchez will be willing to have that boy declared an unfit father and sever his rights to any child that Liz Parker gives birth too."
"Thanks Brenda. I knew you were the right person to see."
"Anytime Philip. Tell Diane that I said hi."
"I will."

Philip smiled as he walked out of the office. It would not be long before Liz Parker will have her justice.

TBC