Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt Epilogue 1/15/19 Complete

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 21 4/5/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Poor Liz the doctor confirmed that she is pregnant. Finally someone heard what Lisa and Richard talked about. Who heard Lisa and Richard? What does Lisa have planned for Serena, Liz and Michael? Will the person tell Philip, Jeff and others what they heard? Will Jeff, Philip and others believe the person? When will Pam show up? Will Pam and Liz talk? Will Pam give Liz what she needs to break the contract? Will Pam help Liz break the contract? Will Liz break the contract or go back to Bobby? Will Max and Liz fall for each other? Will Max and Liz hang out and get to know each other? Will Max and Liz get married? Will Max be a father to the baby? Will Bobby, Lisa and Richard find out about the baby? What will Bobby, Lisa and Richard to about the baby? Will Max, Michael, Serena, Maria, Kyle, Jeff, Nancy, protect Liz from Bobby, Lisa and Richard? What will Max, Serena, Michael, Maria, Kyle, Jeff, Nancy do to protect Liz? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending together? What will happen when Max and Liz go back to college? Will Max and Liz live together? Will Max and Liz stay married? Sorry for the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? Can't wait to find out what Max and Liz will do next.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Bad news for Liz........but she is lucky to have Nancy's support.
Wonder who over heard Lisa's conversation with Bobby's father???
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 This part will answer some of your questions. As for who heard Lisa and Raymond we will have to wait and see. What Pam does with her information is revealed here.

Carolyn It is good Liz has Nancy's support. Nancy is the kind of mother Liz should have had growing up. As for who over heard got to wait and see.

Part 22

"How did her appointment go Nance?" Asked Jeff
"It confirmed what we already knew. Jeff, Liz seems so lost right now."
"Lisa, has done a number on her. Liz was so confident as a little girl. You know Lisa wanted me to open a whole chain of restaurants. I didn't want that. I just wanted this one."
"Does that women love her daughters?"
"I don't know. Serena would tell you that she doesn't love her. As for Liz, I have no idea. But do to the fact that Lisa pushed Liz into an abusive and sexual relationship before Liz was emotionally fully ready for it. I would say no. Liz tried to please her by doing what she wanted."
"I will never understand how a woman could give birth to a child and treat them as a bargaining chip."
"Lisa, has always looked to get rich without having to work at it."
"Jeff, you know Liz won't terminate the pregnancy."
"I know. If she wants to keep the baby we will help her."

Pam walked into the Law Office of Evans and Associates. Taking a deep breath she walked up to the receptionist.

"May I help you?"
"Yes, I have an appointment with Mrs. Evans. My name is Pamela Troy Jackman."
"Have a seat and I will let her know you are here."

Five minutes later Pam sat across from Diane.

"Now when you called you said you wish to file for divorce?" Asked Diane
"Yes Mrs. Evans. My husband is abusive. I don't want my son's raised in that kind of environment."
"How many children do you have?"
"Two. A three year old and a six month old. Mrs. Evans, my husband is Raymond Jackman. He is the father of Bobby Jackman."

Diane's eye went wide in surprise.

"Mrs. Jackman, you can't be more then twenty five. Raymond Jackman is in his forties if I am not mistaken."
"You are right. He seduced me while I was still in high school. I married him not long after I graduated."
"Mrs. Jackman, you realize that this will not be easy. From what I know of your husband he will not let you or the boys go easily."
"That is true. But I have something that might help. I am not sure about myself but it will keep Liz Parker from being forced into a loveless marriage to Bobby Jackman."
"What are you talking about?"

Pam pulled out some papers from her bag and handed them to Diane. Diane looked at them and picked up her phone.

"Philip as soon as you are free I need for you to come see me in my office. It is about Liz Parker."

Liz walked through the park after she left her father's restaurant. She still didn't know what she wanted to do about the baby growing inside of her. She really wasn't ready to become a mother. But she didn't know if she could give up her child either.

"Hey Liz are you ok?"

Liz turned to see Max had come up to her.

"Yeah I guess. Max, I need to ask you something."
"Go ahead Liz ask me anything."
"My best option to get out of the contract my mother got me into might be to get married. So I was wondering if you would be willing to marry me if it comes to that. I mean it would be in name only."
"Wow. Liz, I know we don't know each other well. But I from your sister I do feel I know you. So yes I will marry you if that is what you want."
"Max, there is something else you need to know. I'm pregnant."
"Pregnant? As in having a baby?"
"Is there another kind of pregnant that I am not aware of?"
"No sorry. I am just surprised."
"Does that change things?"
"No. Liz, but I want you to promise me that if we do get married that you agree that we can work on making it a real marriage one day."
"I can agree to that."

Max smiled and offered his hand to Liz. Liz took it and they headed home together.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 22 4/6/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Hope Pam Troy will have some help for Liz.....
And Liz actually asked Max to marry her to get out of the Bobby deal.
He's really a special guy to agree to that.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Oh my god Max agreed to marry Liz. Now that is one hell of a guy. So glad that Max wants to have a real marriage with Liz. Finally Pam is with Diane and Philip Evans. What do the papers say that can help Liz? Will Max and Liz fall for each other? Will Max and Liz become close? Will Max and Liz kiss? Will Max and Liz really get married? Will Raymond, Lisa, Bobby come after Liz? What will happen when they come after Liz? Will Raymond, Lisa, Bobby stop Max and Liz getting married? How will they try and stop Max and Liz? What will Lisa do to Liz and Serena? Will Max, Serena, Michael, Maria, Kyle and family protect Liz form Bobby, Lisa and Raymond? How will they protect Liz? Will Liz stay with her Max and family? Will Bobby, Lisa, Raymond threaten Liz, friends and family? Will Max and Liz get married in secret? Will the Parkers, Evans and friends support Max and Liz? Will Max adopted the baby? What will happen when Max and Liz go back to college? Will Max and Liz live together? Will Max and Liz be able to stay in college? Will Max and Liz have to get jobs? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending together? Sorry for the questions I was just wondering Please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? Can't wait to find out what will happen next for Max, Liz family and friends.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn What Pam has will be revealed later. Max really is special. He may have only met Liz a short time ago, but Serena has told him all about her. So he knows Liz is special and wants to make her happy.

L-J-L 76 Max really is a hell of a guy. You just got to wait and see what the papers Pam gave to the Evans say.

Part 23

He smiled as he watched Liz walk off with Max Evans. Max was the perfect guy for Liz.

"You know It's not nice to spy on people Whitman."

Alex turned and smiled at Serena.

"Hey Serena." Said Alex
"Alex why are you spying on Liz and Max?"
"I'm not spying."
"Don't give me that bull shit. Alex, Liz is not in a good place right now."
"I know. Rena, your mom met with the senior Jackman. They are planning to force Liz to honor some marriage contract."
"Well that will never happen. My dad and Mr. Evans are going to find away to get Liz out of it."
"They seem to think there is no loophole."
"Alex there is always a loophole. First off I know for a fact that my bitch of a mother forged Liz's signature on it. There is also the fact that Liz can't get married to that asshole if she marries someone else first."
"True. But will that happen? I know Liz about as well as anyone could. Hell it was my older sister that helped get you together as kids."
"We will forever be grateful to Kim for that. It was wrong of my mother to try and keep us apart."
"I agree. You know Kim is getting married this summer."
"That is great. So do you like the guy?"
"David is a good guy. He treats her really well."
"Kim is what twenty four now?"
"Yeah."
"Alex, what is going on with you?"
"Well I met this great girl."
"So does that mean you finally got laid?"
"Serena, I will have you know I did get laid in high school. But you wouldn't know about that. We didn't go to the same school. I went to school with Liz."
"You are a year older then Liz and me."
"Yeah So? It didn't stop me from being friends with either of you. Though I have to say that it was not easy to see Liz once she got involved with Jackman."
"Blame that bitch of my mother. She only cares about money. When dad told her he had no plans to expand beyond the restaurant she was not happy. Hell if she could have gotten away with it I bet she would have had me or Liz terminate before birth. But dad went to all her appointments with her. So once he knew it was twins she could do nothing."
"I Don't mean to pry. But have you talked to someone about your issues with your mom?"
"Alex, I know I have issues. But I don't need to talk about it."
"I will lay off. See you later. I got to get ready for my date tonight."

Alex walked off. Serena knew he was right. She did need to get pass her mother issues. When she got back to campus to would look into talking to someone.

Bobby watched as Serena headed out of the park. He wanted to teach the little bitch for turning her sister against him. But he had to get back to school so he could head out for the bowl game. But once he got back from Florida he would get even with her.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 23 4/8/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So it was Alex that over heard Lisa and Bobby's father talking. So glad that Alex told Serena now Serena can tell her father. Love how Serena and Alex are watching over Liz and Max. And Love how Serena and Alex can tease each other. Alex is right though Serena needs to go and see a shrink like Liz too. Oh hell no Bobby is there. Bobby is going to start trouble. What do the paper say that Pam has? Will they help Liz? Will Max and Liz fall for each other? Will Max and Liz kiss? Will Max and Liz get married before Lisa and Raymond start trouble? Will Parents and friends support Max and Liz marriage? Will Max and Liz be happy together? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending together? Will Max, Michael, Serena, Kyle, Alex, Jeff and parents protect Liz? How will the protect Liz for Lisa and Raymond? What will happen when Max and Liz go to college? Will Max and Liz Live together? Will Max be there for Liz? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending together? Sorry for the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? Can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Why do I think Bobby is about to cause a whole lot of trouble?
Will Max and Liz really get married just to prevent the marriage to Bobby?
Thanks,
Carolyn
roswell4life
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by roswell4life »

Love that Liz asked Max!! She feels like she can go to him and trust him...that's a good sign!! Hopefully Bobby gets taken down before he can cause anymore harm!! More soon please!!!
Last edited by roswell4life on Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? Can't wait to find out if Max and Liz will fall in love with each other and get married.

From
L-J-L76