Love Can Heal (M/L,AU, Adult) Pt 53 & Epilogue Complete 5/3/17

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Love Can Heal (M/L,AU, Adult) Pt 52 5/2/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

swoon.........Max is so romantic!
Every girl's dream.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow Max has a very romantic way to ask Liz to marry him. Love how Max planned everything out for Liz. Can't wait for Max to ask Liz to marry him. So everyone knows what Max planned. I say all the guys are whipped.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Yes Max is very romantic.

L-J-L 76 Max does have a romantic way to ask Liz to marry him. Oh yes the girls have their guys whipped.

Part 53

Once they finished with their dinner Max cleared the plates and returned with two pieces of strawberry and chocolate cream pie. Liz looked at the pie then at Max.

"Serena made it. I maybe able to cook a little. But baking is beyond my skills." Said Max
"I was wondering about that."

Max just smiled and watched as Liz took a bite of her dessert. Then he saw her make a face as she found the ring. She pulled it out and cleaned it with a napkin. She looked at Max with tears in her eyes.

"Max is this what I think it is?" Asked Liz

Max came around the table and knelt in front of Liz.

"Liz, I love you beyond words. I can only think of one thing that would make me happier then I am right now. That is if you would agree to be my wife. So I guess what I am asking is Elizabeth Anne Parker will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

Liz looked at Max with tears falling freely down her face. She took his face in her hands and leaned in and kissed him.

"Yes. Yes Max, I will marry you."

Max took Liz into his arms and kissed her passionately. They broke the kiss and Max took the ring and placed it on Liz's finger. He then carried her off to their bedroom to celebrate their engagement. Max placed Liz in the center of their bed and began kissing her deeply and passionately. Liz moaned as he kissed her neck while starting to pull at her clothes. Liz pulled at his clothes and it wasn't long until their clothes were tossed on the floor around the bed. Liz let out a gasp as Max entered her hard and fast. Liz wrapped her legs around his waist causing him in sink even deeper into her hot tight wet passage. Her arms reached over him as she placed her hands on his back. Max buried his face in between her breasts. Liz felt her body coming closer and closer to her climax.

"MAX!!!!" Liz cried as

That was all Max needed to go over the edge himself shooting his seed deep within Liz's body. He then fell to the bed next to her breathing hard.

Kyle and Serena returned home late that night. They notice that the dishes from Max and Liz's dinner remained on the table. Serena raised an eyebrow. She knew her sister. She had to have said yes. There was no other way that Liz would have let a mess sit there this long.

"So where are they?" Asked Kyle
"My guess in there room." Said Serena
"Liz leaving a mess?"
"Sweetie, I think the dishes were the last thing on Lizzie's mind. Now you go and start washing. I will dry."
"Why are we cleaning up after them?"

Serena just swatted Kyle's head and he went to work before he was possibly cock blocked for a very long time. He knew better than anyone Serena would do it. She had done it before. It was an hour later that they headed for bed hearing the faint sounds of Max and Liz making love in their room.

Liz woke wrapped in Max's arms. She smiled as she looked at the diamond ring on her left hand. It wasn't a very big diamond. But she didn't care. It was from the man that she loved. Her fiancée. She was going to marry the man she loved. She ran her fingers gently over Max's chest. She watched as he opened his eyes and smile at her.

"Morning my love." Said Max
"Morning."
"Was last night a dream?"
"Only if we are having the same one."
"So you really want to marry me?"
"Yes. Max, you are the only one I have ever wanted to be with."

Max kissed Liz. Liz then untagged herself from him grabbed his shirt from the floor put it on and walked out of the room. All Max could do was smile. He was going to marry the woman he had loved since he first saw her back in first grade.

Epilogue One Year Later

"I Elizabeth Anne Parker, take Maxwell Philip Evans to be my lawfully wedded husband. In good times and bad. For richer or poorer. In sickness and health. Till death do us part. Max, I promise to love you forever and always." Said Liz looking up into the eyes of the man she was marrying.
"I Maxwell Philip Evans, take Elizabeth Anne Parker to be my lawfully wedded wife. In good times and bad. For richer or poorer. In sickness and health. Till death do us part. Liz, I have loved you from the moment I met you. I promise to love you forever and always." Said Max looking down at his bride.
"By the power vested in me by the state of New Mexico I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Said the minister.

Their gathered friends and family cheer as Max and Liz kissed and then headed down the make shift ailse in the Evans' backyard. Max and Liz went into the house and right up to Max's old room for a moment alone while the backyard was set up for the reception.

"Well Mrs. Evans how does it feel to be married?" Asked Max
"Wonderful. I love you Mr. Evans"
"Liz, so when do you want to tell them the rest of our news?"
"Maybe we should wait until after the honeymoon."
"That is fine with me. Besides I think your parents are going to need the time."
"Yeah well Serena is pregnant and she and Kyle still aren't engaged."
"I know. What is up with that? I mean we know that they love each other."
"Carolyn thinks it has to do with Kyle's abandonment issues with his mother."
"I guess that might be it. What do you think?"
"I think Kyle is just chicken. I mean he knows Rena won't leave him."
"Well let's forget about them for now."
"Good idea."

Max and Liz kissed passionately until there was a loud knock on the door.

"Hey horndogs! Everyone is waiting on you!" Yelled Michael through the door.
"I am so glad that after tonight we don't have to deal with anyone for the next two weeks." Said Max
"I know. Just you, me and a nice beach in Hawaii." Said Liz
"Yeah, I still don't believe that our parents and our friends parents chipped in on this for us."
"I know. Well we better go."

Max and Liz returned to the backyard where they spent the rest of the night celebrating with their family and friends. When it came time for Liz to throw her bouquet she glanced over her shoulder with a smile. She then threw it right at her sister Carolyn's sister Amber who was right next to Serena pushed her gently making sure that Serena caught it. Serena looked at Liz and knew that it was planned.

Six months later

"MAX IS YOU EVER DO THIS TO ME AGAIN I WILL CUT OFF YOUR FUCKING DICK AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT!" yelled Liz as a contraction ripped through her body.

Max looked at the nurse who just smiled and shook her head.

"Hon, don't listen to her. I have been doing this job since before you were born. If a had a dollar for every time I heard a woman say something like that I would be a rich woman."
"Liz, darling you are doing a great job." Said Max as he wiped the sweat from Liz's face.
"Shut the fuck up Max!" Said Liz

Ten hours later Max watched as Liz held their baby girl.

"She is beautiful like her mother." Said Max
"She is just so tiny." Said Liz
"Well she must take after you."
"Well she got a bit in of you in her. Your mom told she was in labor with you and Isabel for twenty two hours."
"Well you were only in labor fifteen."
"Yeah. But I think part of that time you and Isabel were fighting over who would be born first."
"I finally gave in to Isabel."
"So we need a name."
"Yeah. Any ideas?"

Liz looked at Max and then at her daughter.

"How about Stephanie Diane Evans?"
"That is great. Serena and Kyle did name their son Jeffrey James."
"True. Hi there Stephanie. It's mommy. I want you to know that I love you. Your daddy here loves you. All your aunts and uncles love you, and your grandparents love you. But most importantly one day you will find the one person that will give you the kind of love that can heal you if you are feeling broken."

Liz and Max both kissed their daughter. They knew that would never let their little girl or any other children they were blessed with feel unloved.

THE END
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Love Can Heal (M/L,AU, Adult) Pt 53 & Epilogue Complete 5/3/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love the ending of the story. So glad everyone got their happy ending. Can't wait to find out what you will be posting next.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Well, all really ended well for Liz. She had a rough start but a loving family helped her overcome so much.
Love the little girl's name.........just perfect.
Thanks for sharing this story,
Carolyn
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SmileeUk »

Just caught up :mrgreen:

River Dog was always right about people. Good that he approved Justin & Care's relationship.

What a romantic evening Max had planned for their engagement :) The rest of the gang were so funny :lol:

Can't believe Serena & Kyle were not married yet

The ending is so perfect. Thanks very much for sharing this story :wink:
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~