Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 70&Epilogue 3/7/17 Complete

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 58 2/23/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So glad that Liz went to check on Kate and talked a little. So Jason is gay also. Love the way Liz told Jason she didn't care if he was. Now all Liz has to do is let Max know he has nothing to worry about. Max will probably be happy about it though. OH MY GOD!!!!! Max is going is ask the Parker's for Liz's hand in marriage before he asks her. Way to go Max. So glad that Max has Isabel helping him pick a ring for Liz. Can't wait to find out what the Parkers say. And can't wait to find out how Max is going to ask Liz to marry him. Hoping Max does something very romantic.

From"
L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Interesting developments.......glad Isabel will help Max with his selection.
And Jason appears to the be the perfect on screen partner for Liz.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

great part
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Yes Max is going to ask Liz's parents for Liz's hand in marriage. Oh he has something very romantic planned.

Carolyn Yes Isabel will help Max pick the perfect ring. Jason is the perfect on screen partner for Liz.

Natalie36 Thanks

Part 59

Liz walked into her apartment to find a shirtless Max packing books from the shelf near the balcony. She just stood there taking in the view.

"You like what you see?" Asked Max without turning around.
"You know I do. Missed you."
"Missed you too."
"So you enjoy your lunch with Isabel?"
"Yeah. Liz, next weekend I got to go out of town for a couple days."
"Is something wrong?"
"No, I just need to see someone about something."
"Let me guess a surprise."
"Yeah. It's nothing bad trust me?"
"You know I trust you."
"Good."
"Well I got news for you. I have a new on screen love intreast."
"Really?"
"Yeah apparently Julia is going to fall for Bobby the drummer in Chris's band."
"That guy Jason Tucker plays him right?"
"Yeah."
"I will not get jealous."
"Relax, honey bunny. Jason is the least threat you could have with me."
"What he gay or something?"
"Yes he is gay. He told me today. But that stays between you and me. He is not ready to go public yet."
"I won't say a word. But I got to point out he is the second castmate of yours that came out of the closet to you."
"I know. I am beginning to wonder if I send out some kind of vibe to gays that tell them they can trust me or something."
"Just as long as you don't leave me for another woman."
"Not a chance of that happening."

Max pulled Liz into his arms and kissed her deeply. Liz moaned as she felt Max reach under her shirt and unhook her bra. He started to very gently squeeze her breast.

"God I love you Max."
"Love you too sweetie."
"Bedroom."

Max kissed her then lifted her up and carried her to bed.

Kate moaned as Sarah and her made love. She knew that what she felt for this woman was real. She thought about what Liz had said. She would love to marry and have the world recognize it. But that wasn't how things worked. If you were homosexual then most places treated you like an outcast. In some parts of the world you could be killed for being in a same sex relationship.

"What's on your mind baby?" Asked Sarah
"Have you ever thought about getting married?"
"Not until I met you."
"Really?"
"Yeah. Kate, I know that you are the one that I want to spend my life with."
"So do you want to get married? I mean it may not be totally legal. But I don't care."
"Yes. But I want to do it before your father dies. If he agrees I think he should do it."
"I would like that."
"Kate, I love you more than you can ever know."
"Love you too."

They kissed and made love again.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 59 2/24/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love the little talk Max and Liz had. Glad Max let Liz know he has to go out of town and it was something about a surprise. Agree with Max about some cat members are coming out to Liz. Wow what away for Kate to ask Sarah to marry her. Wow Sarah wants Kate's father to marry them. I think that is nice.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Love that Max has a little trip planned soon.
He's such an old fashioned soul.........lucky Liz.
And won't her parents be surprised, and pleased!\
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Liz and Max had a nice talk.

Carolyn Max really is an old soul. Liz is very lucky. I am sure Liz's parents will be pleased.

Part 60

Max parked his rental car in front of the Crashdown Cafe. He had to smile at the thought of Liz growing up here. He got out of the car and headed in. He almost laughed as he saw a waitress heading to a table in the old fashion teal uniform with bouncing sliver anttena. He just sat down at the counter and looked at the menu. He had to laugh at some of the names of the dishes.

"Maxwell!"

Max looked up to see Michael come up to him.

"Hey Michael."
"So is Liz with you?"
"Nope she is back in LA looking over a script for a movie Tom Hanks wants her to read for."
"Damn that is great!"
"Yeah, is Mr. Parker around?"
"Yeah upstairs."
"Think I could talk to him about something?"
"Well if it is about no longer living in sin with his daughter than I think he will be willing to talk to you."
"Want to keep it down? I don't want it out yet that I want to marry Liz."
"Then don't tell Maria."
"Don't tell my daughter what Michael?"
"Amy! Hi."
"Michael answer my question."
"First Amy meet Max Evans, Liz's boyfriend. Max this is Amy DeLuca, Maria's mom." Said Michael
"It is a pleasure to meet you Ms. DeLuca it is easy to see where Maria gets her wonderful personality from." Said Max
"What a charmer. But it's actually Amy DeLuca-Valenti. Now tell me what is going on. I love Liz like a daughter." Said Amy
"Well I just need to see Liz's parents about something. Nothing bad. But not something I want made public yet."
"I get what you are saying. Since word of Serena and Kyle's engagement broke our phone has been ring almost nonstop. Everyone wants to know what we think." Said Amy
"Well if it gets to out of hand give my dad a call. He is one of the top Entertainment lawyers in LA. So he can file the papers to get the calls to stop." Said Max
"If Liz knows what is good for her she better give you the answer you want to the question you are going to ask her." Said Amy
"Come on Max. I'll take you upstairs." Said Michael

California State Prison

Zan walked slowly through the cafeteria. He placed his tray on a table near the back wall. He sat so that no one could come up behind him. He learned fast not to let anyone come up behind him. He was stuck in this hell for the next twenty five years. He flinch when his cellmate sat across from him. His cellmate was only known as Mad Dog.

"Banister, you avoiding me?"
"No Mad Dog. Why I do that?"
"Cause you my bitch. Your buddy ain't doing so good over in cell block D. Got the shit beat out of him again. You got with the program. He ain't yet. But if he want to stay alive he will have to learn."

Zan just nodded. Knowing after lockdown tonight he would once again be at the mercy of Mad Dog.

Liz grabbed her phone after finishing reading the script. She needed to call her agent.

"Hi Donna? It's Liz set up that audition for me."
"You haven't done any type of comedy since you were young Liz."
"I know but this looks like it will be a lot of fun. Besides not everyone has Tom Hanks personally ask them to audition for a movie."
"OK. I will let you know when it is."
"Thanks."
"Everything still good with that hunk of yours?"

Liz laughed.

"Donna, you are old enough to be his mother."
"Yeah but who said I can't be a cougar?"
"True. But you can't have my man."
"Wouldn't dream of it hon. I will get in touch with Mr. Hanks people and let you know when your audition is."

Liz hung up and smiled. She just might make her mom as well as her possible mother in law two very happy women.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 60 2/25/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow Liz is going to read for Tom Hanks. That is so cool. Hope Liz gets the part. Love the way Amy met Max. So Michael knows what is going on. Can't wait to find out how the talk goes between Max and Mr. Parker.

L-J-L 76
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

zan getting some payback :twisted:
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Loved Michael's comments about Max living with the Parker's daughter in sin.
He knew what the reaction would be , for sure.
Thanks,
Carolyn