The Witness (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 36&Epilogue Complete 12/28/16

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Witness (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 28 12/20/16

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Yes Ryan is turning himself in.

Carolyn Yes Liz is finally experiencing what love between a man and woman really is.

Part 29

Liz and Max walked out of their room after waking and dressing. Liz noticed Serena sitting watching the snow fall. Max went to join Kyle in the kitchen. Liz walked over to her cousin and sat in the chair across from her.

"You ok Rena?"
"Do you love him?"
"What?"
"Liz, do you love Max?"
"Yes. I love him."

Serena nodded.

"Rena, it is so sweet that you care so much about me. But, you don't have to protect me any more. I love you. But, I can't keep hiding my heart behind that wall any longer. I need to take a risk. If I don't then I will never be happy. My, parents and your parents would want both of us to be happy. You have held back from finding happiness. You have a chance with Kyle to find that happiness. You need to explore it. I am not that broken little girl any more. In fact when this is over I will go back to school. I will become a chef like you been pushing me to be. Don't say anything. I want this."
"I'm glad. Liz, I just want you to be happy."
"When we can go home I really think being with Max will make me happy."
"Just know that if he hurts I will kick his ass!"

Liz let out a small laugh.

"So tell me Lizzie was the sex with Max as good as it sounded?"
"Oh my god! You could heard me?"
"You weren't exactly quiet. Much louder than when I came home when you were with Ryan."
"God I am so embarrassed."
"Sweetie, how many times have you heard me having sex?"
"A few."
"From my experience you will only get that loud if it is good."
"It was amazing. It wasn't just sex. Rena, Max and I made love."
"That is great."

Serena hugged her cousin.

Max watched Liz with Serena. He wasn't sure he liked that they might be talking about. But he knew that Liz needed this time with Serena.

"Relax man. It's just girl talk." Said Kyle
"What do you think they are talking about?" Asked Max
"Not a clue. I have never been able to understand what women have going on in their heads."
"I would be worried if you did. So would your dad. He nearly flipped out back when we were in high school and you started quoting Buddha."
"Yeah I guess you are right. Good thing it was just a faze."
"Whatever you say Buddha Boy."

Kivar woke with a groan. When he skidded he had gone off the road and down an embankment. He tried to move a winced as he realized that not only was his foot stuck in the twisted metal of his truck, but broken as well. His head was throbbing. He reached up and touched it. His hand came back covered in blood. It wasn't long before he was once again unconscious.

In the woods below the mountain a shot rang out from a hunters rifle as he shot at a small animal for food. The sound caused the unstable snow on the mountain just above the truck that held a deadly killer to come down and half burry the truck. It would be a long time before the truck and it's passenger would be found.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Witness (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 29 12/21/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Finally Kivar is no longer a problem for Max and Kyle. Wow it seems everyone maybe able to go home soon. Loved how Liz and Serena are acting like sisters and talking about everything. That is so cool Liz wants to go back to school and be a chef. hope Liz keeps up with her plans.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Kivar is getting what he deserves.......
So glad Serena and Liz are having these good sisterly talks.
Liz is in a much better place now.
Thanks
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Yes Kivar is out of the way.

Carolyn Liz is in a much better place, thanks to a talk dark and good looking police detective.

Part 30

Michael walked into the interview room with Valenti. He looked at the young man sitting there waiting. He was young and looked ready to piss his pants.

"Mr. Davis, I was told that you have a statement to make about what you know about Juan Gomez." Said Valenti
"Yes sir. I uh am married to his daughter." Said Ryan
"Then why turn on him?" Asked Michael
"I didn't marry the bitch by choice! Old man caught me fucking her. So I was forced into one of them good old shotgun weddings." Said Ryan
"If you are found out won't he have you killed?" Asked Valenti
"Yeah. But this is the right thing to do."
"What made you come to us now?" Asked Michael
"Two years ago Gomez kidnapped a computer nerd. Guy is a little bit of a hacker. Anyway turns out this geek had been seeing this scary FBI chick who is now undercover in Gomez's organization. Anyway she found out everything about me. She convinced me to come here."

Michael looked at Valenti and smirked.

"Cap how much you want to bet that the FBI chick he is talking about is one Isabel Evans, sister to Maxwell Evans?" Asked Michael
"I would be stupid to take that bet Michael." Said Valenti
"You know the bitch?" Asked Ryan
"Mr. Davis, it would be best if you would stop referring Agent Evans that way. Just tell us everything you know about Gomez." Said Valenti

Alex worked the computer sending everything needed to all law enforcement agencies. It would now only be a matter of time before he would be free. A matter of time until he held his Izzy in his arms again. He hoped that it wouldn't be to long. He not only missed Izzy, but his old friends of Liz and Serena. His parents, and even Max's over protective brother act, disspite the fact that Isabel can and has kick his ass more than once.

Isabel hated this part. The endgame for Gomez had started. As long as that ass Ryan Davis did what he had been told. It had been too long since she was able to see her friends. Hell she even missed Kyle. That was saying a lot!

Maria went in to Dino's with the rest of the teams sent to shut the place down. She saw Tess trying to slip out the back and took off after her as one of the other officer slammed Sean against a wall. She grabbed Tess slammed her into a wall and placed her under arrest.

Scenes like the one at Dino's played out all over the city. Leaving only the main house owned by Gomez. But a team was moving in. They only regretted that it was not possible to warn the undercover agents inside. For Agent Isabel Evans was not the only one in. There was an immigration agent as well as from at lest one from the ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives). Because it was known that Gomez was smuggling guns as well as possibly drugs.

Liz kissed Max as they sat down to play another game of strip poker. It had been nearly two and a half weeks since they arrived at their mountain hideaway. Fresh food was getting low leaving mostly can goods to eat. They had no idea how much longer they would be held up in the cabin. So in the morning since the storm had stopped once more Kyle would take one of the snowmobiles and go down to the store for more supplies and to see if the shopkeeper had heard anything.

It was an hour and half into the game, with both Kyle and Max down to their boxers. But Serena had only her jeans, bra and panties left. While Liz had only lost her sweater.

"If I didn't know better I would think that Liz was cheating." Said Kyle
"I don't cheat Valenti." Said Liz
"Kyle just face it Liz is just a better player." Said Max
"Whatever Evans. You are just being nice to her so you can get laid." Said Kyle

Serena reached over and slapped Kyle on the back of the head.

"Hey!" Said Kyle
"Shut up or you will be the one not getting laid." Said Serena

The game broke up and each couple headed for their room.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Witness (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 30 12/22/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Finally Ryan did the right thing. Ryan better watch what he saids about Isabel. Finally Gomez and his people are all going to prison for their crimes. It seems Liz and Serena are wining again against Max and Michael.

L-J-L 76
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

things are coming together
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Good thing Ryan finally came in to make a statement.
How nice that all things are falling into place.......
Can't wait to see what happens next,
Carolyn
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SmileeUk »

Hehe, I am here :mrgreen: So many chapters to catch up & I am not complaining :D

Good to see everything is falling into right places especially Kivar is buried under the snow & left to die :mrgreen: He is too :twisted:

M&L are finally together (yippee...!!!) Alex will be free :D I can't wait to read their re-union & 'after life' :D :wink:
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Ryan has done the right thing and Gomez and his people are going down.

Natalie36 Yes things are coming together.

Carolyn Ryan is making a statement after a little encouragement from Isabel.

SmileeUk Yes Kivar has been left to die under the snow. Max and Liz are together and Alex will be free.

Part 31

Once they were in their room Liz pushed Max down on the bed with a big grin. Max looked at the small woman pinning him to the bed.

"You know one of us is way over dressed." Said Max
"What are you going to do about it?"
"Oh I will think of something."

Liz leaned down and kissed Max starting at his neck straight down his chest to the waistband of his boxers. Max groaned when Liz slid her hand into his boxers and wrapped her hand around his dick. He pulled her hand out and then undressed her. Soon his boxers joined the rest of the clothes on the floor of the bedroom. He reached his hand between Liz's legs and smiled when he felt how wet she was.

"Max, I need you."
"You need me to what?"
"I need you to make love to me."
"You sure?"
"Yes. Damn it Max!"

Max kissed her deeply as he thrust into her hot wet core. Liz moaned as he filled her. Each of Max's thrusts were hard and fast. Liz moaned with each of his hard thrusts. Liz closed her eyes as Max kept pounding into her hard.

"Don't stop Max! Don't stop!" Liz cried out in pleasure

Max could feel her getting closer as her wall started to clamp down tighter around him. He was growing closer to his own climax but he knew he had to wait for his love. Liz screamed his name as she hit her climax. Max followed right behind her shooting his seed deep into her. Max pulled the cover tight around them as he rolled over next to her. Liz snuggled close to him as she drifted off to sleep in his arms smiling.

Serena moaned as Kyle pounded into her. She had been with a number of guys but none of them had ever come close to making her feel this way. Kyle sucked on her neck as he kept pounding into her. She wondered if what she was feeling was really what love felt like. Her body was rocked as her orgasm shot through her body. She dug her nails into him as she screamed out his name. He climaxed right behind her screaming her name. Kyle rolled over next to her covering them with the blanket. Serena rolled over so that she was facing him still breathing hard after their love making.

"Kyle?"
"Yeah babe?"
"I think I love you."
"That's good to hear. Cause I started to fall with you the first time I laid eyes on you."
"Wow!"

Kyle kissed her and they fell to sleep.

Gomez hung up the phone. He was in deep shit. All his holding had been raided. His house was the last left and multiple law enforcement agencies were breaking through the gate right then. It was over he had just ordered his men to stand down. He had not heard from Kivar since he headed into the mountains to find that bitch Elizabeth Parker. The door to his office opened and two big men in FBI jackets came in along with Isabel. She had a badge around her neck and looked pissed.

"Why aren't I surprised that you are a fed Isabel?" Asked Gomez
"Don't know. Give me to the keys to the hidden basement room." Said Isabel

Gomez sighed and tossed a set of keys on the desk. Then the two FBI agents dragged him out of the office. Isabel grabbed the keys and ran for the basement.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Witness (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 31 12/23/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Isabel is on the scene.......ready to save Alex!
Good to see Max and Liz getting along so well.........what will they do when he doesn't have to protect her anymore??
Thanks,
Carolyn