Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) Complete 11/26/16

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) 11/19/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Loved how Max and Liz are with their friends. So now everyone know they have till noon to get ready. So Max and Liz are in love. Poor Max he shouldn't be having doubts about Liz's feelings. Like Liz has no doubts about Max. Can't wait to find out what Liz and Max are up too.

L-J-L 76
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist

Post by Lillmonster »

Roswelllostcause: Of course Liz and Max loves each other. That's how the universe works. ;)

Natalie36: Yup :D

L-J-L: I think that their insecurities will be explained later.

Liz looks around her “Everybody here? Noone left by the tents? Good” She claps her hands together and giggles “Oh, this is gonna be so much fun”

Sean, Kyle and Alex is standing together “And me think it's time to be a bit scared now” says Kyle.

“What? I can't wait to find out what they have planned for us” says Alex.

“You can't be serious. Don't you remember that time when we almost got lost because of Liz” whines Kyle

“Sure. But remember all the good times we had with her planning” says Sean “I'm looking forward to this”

“Soooo.... Who's our drivers?” asks Max

“That would be me, Tommy and Pam” says Kyle

“Good. Now.....” Max looks at Liz and smiles “I think you explain it better then me so go ahead”

“Thanks bestie” says Liz and smiles “Right. We are gonna send you out on a treasure hunt”

“Treasure hunt!” shouts Isabel “Isn't that like.... kids play?”

Tess shakes her head at her “Isabel... Is... Please. If you don't know that any age can have a treasure hunt I feel sorry for you. We used to play it in the dorms. Superfun” She turns to Liz again “How are we gonna do this?”

“I was coming to that and thanks” says Liz “You have your teams? Great. Now we will send you off to the cars. On the windshield on three cars you will find what to get and where to get it. That will be your first pit stop. When you are there you will get another note and so on. When you arrive to the last pit stop you will be told to get back here with your collected stuff as fast as you can”

“Why can't we get a list of everything from the beginning?” asks Vicki

“Because it will be no fun. This way you won't know what to expect or where to get” snickers Max “And you won't start at the same place so you can't cheat if your ways are crossed.”

Everyone is looking at each other “What are you waiting for? Off you go” says Liz and shoves at them.

“Wait” yells Maria “What are you gonna do when we are off on this?”

“We” says Max “are gonna set up a surprise for you when you get back”

“Right” says Maria and wiggles her brow at Liz “Surprise”

“Yes Maria. A surprise” sighs Liz “Frankly I don't care if you believe me or not. But you will see for your self when you return”

“Come on. Let's go” says Michael and pushes Maria in front of him. “You will find out later”

Liz watches them leave and sighs. Max walks up and stands behind her. He puts his arms around her waist and nuzzle his nose in her neck. Liz sighs “Sometimes I can get so mad and irritated at Maria. Why does she always have to question everything?”

“It's because she suspects something. You know how she is. The best bloodhound has got nothing on her. I bet that she is snoop better then any searchdog in the whole US”

Liz laughs “You're right. It's just.... Well, sometimes it just gets to me you know”

“I know, love. But it will be over in a few hours”

“Are you so sure it's over? I think it will only be the beginning” sighs Liz and turns around in his arms so she can seek out his lips for a long and tender kiss.

“It looks like we are going to meet Mr Parker” says Kyle “You?”

Tommy and Pam read their notes “Flower shop for us” says Pam. “Mr Turner at the supermarket” says Tommy.

“Ok. So I guess we will see you later. May the best team win. Even if it will be us” says Kyle as he jumps in the car and speeds off down the road.

“What are you waiting for” yells Pam “Get in the car”

“Uhm... Liz... It's almost 2.30. Shouldn't they be back soon?”

Liz takes a look around the beach. They have worked hard to get the beach to look exactly the way they want it to be. She takes a look at her phone “No messages so I don't think they had any problems. Let's go to the parking to wait for them”

They walk up Max's jeep and hops up on the hood. “Did we finish?” asks Max

Liz nods her head “Yeah, the stuff that is missing the others will bring. It was part of their treasure hunt you know”

Max laughs “You didn't”

“Sure did” she giggles “I can't have our parents bring everything for this surprise. I think our friends should work a bit too” She has just finished that when they here some highspeed cars approaching. “But I didn't think it would turn in to a race” she sighs.

“Well, boys will be boys”

One car is in front of the others and it comes so a screeching halt. The cardoor opens and Pam jumps out with her hands in the air “I won. I won” she yells and jumps around.

Liz turns to Max “You were saying?” Then she walks up to Pam to give her a hug. “Congrats. Your team won” She takes a look inside the car and sees Paulie hold the handle with a firm grip. In the backseat Alex is very pale and Isabel looks a bit green. She can her her mumble “I think I'm gonna be sick”

Kyle and Tommy parks their cars and walks up to Pam “Where the hell did you learn to drive like that?” asks Kyle with admiration.

Pam shrugs her shoulders “What can I say. When you were away I used to drive out to the desert and just drive. It turned out to be really fun so I have had some races with the high schoolers that think they are all that”

“Gather around” yells Liz “I have the lists here with everything you were to collect. Let's see if you made it”

Everybody helps to unload the cars. “Why did you want us to get all this?” asks Vicki

“Some of it are just for fun and some of it is part of the surprise” says Max

“Ok. We start with Pam's team since they got here first” says Liz “Let's see what you've got”

Pam looks down at the stuff “20 Cherry Cola. 10 pink tulips. 50 hamburger buns. 50 hot dogs. 1 speaker. 5 bottles of white wine. 10 boxes of chocolate and white socks” she counts it off.

“That was right. You got it all” smiles Liz and turns to Kyle “What do you got?”

“I got 40 bears, 5 bottles of red wine, 75 cupcakes, 50 hot dog buns, 2 white shirts, 10 white roses, 4 bottles of ketchup, 10 big garbage bags and 20 orange soda”

“Yup. Tommy. Show me what yours” smiles Liz.

“Right. Even if I don't know what you will do with this I think it starts to look like a party”

“Patience. Soon. Very soon it will be reveled to you” smiles Liz and holds her pen up.

“Ok, checklist.... We've got 40 bears, 50 hamburgers, 4 bottles of mustard, 4 bottles of dressing, 1 bag with onions, 4 pair of black shoes, 12 sunglasses, 6 secret gift-bags and 15 bags of chips and popcorn”

“Yes! You got everything” shouts Liz “You are the best treasure hunters there is”

Tess snorts “Wasn't too hard since we got pretty good clues everywhere we went. But can you please tell us now what to do with this?”

“Come on. Let's carry this down to the beach” says Max and grabs some sodas and walks away.

The rest is following with all the stuff and soon they can see what Max and Liz have done. They come to a halt and just stares with open mouths. On the beach there are several blankets on the ground. They have dug out a pit in the sand and collected a lot of wood for a fire later on. On the side there is four grills waiting to be lit. They have made a kind of table with the help of some rocks and a big peace of wood that they have tried to flatten out. And to top it off, all around the beach they have placed out lanterns with candles in them.

“You can put the hamburgers and hot dogs over there with the grills” says Liz “And the rest of the food goes up on that – table – or something”

“Where do you want to flowers” asks Isabel.

“Oh, wait a minute” Liz turns around and looks for a container “I had it here just a minute ago.... Where did it go?”

“Is it this one?” asks Michael and holds up a big tin can.

“Oh, you found it. Good” smiles Liz. She arranges the flowers and puts them on the table. Then she looks at her phone.

“Max, buddy. What is this all about?” asks Sean.

“You will see in a minute. Just wait a little bit more” He has just said that when they can here several voices and all of their parents walks out to the beach.

Kyle groans and turns to Max “What is this. Why are they here?”

Liz smiles widely “They are here because we thought it would be fun to have a big barbecue together. We haven't had that since our graduation and now we wanted to have that again.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) 11/20/16

Post by Roswelllostcause »

I just know that Max and Liz are up to something.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow that seemed like a fun treasure hunt. So glad everyone got what they had on their hunt. Feel sorry for Paul, Isabel and Alex having to be in the car with Pam. So Max, Liz and friends are having a cook out with the family. Or are Max and Liz up to something else?

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Treasure Hunts are fun.....
And Maria wouldn't be Maria if she didn't question everything.
Thanks,
Carolyn
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SmileeUk »

Just caught up :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What a surprise!!! M&L got caught and the 'thing' is going to be held by the beach! :D :D Very Nice :wink: :wink:
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Please come back and post more really soon?

L-J-L 76
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist

Post by Lillmonster »

Liz sighs happily when she looks around the beach. Everyone here she has known for as long as she can remember and it didn't matter if it were her friends or their parents. They had gathered like this many times before just because the kids were such good friends. She smiles widely when she overhears a pretty loud conversation by the grills.

“Don't you dare tell me that a women has nothing to do here” yells Amy Deluca to her significant other.

“Honey. I know, you know, hell we all know that you are the best when it comes to baking pies but this” Jim Valenti throws out his hands “is a mans job. Right?” He looks around at the other men that is standing there.

“I can't believe you said that. Oh you just wait....” Amy is flushed with anger and Jim begins to understand that he had made a big mistake.

“Uhm... Well... Maybe.... Ah... We can do this together. Ok?”

Amy looks at him with a look that speaks a hell lot more then her mouth “Hmmm....” she sighs “But if you interfere one bit you will be the one to cook at home for at least the next month. Do you understand?”

Jim nods his head “Yes dear. I won't interfere” He can see that the other men is smiling at him and he cringes when he can almost hear their thoughts – wimp. But he knows himself well and he knows that if he has to do the cooking it will be a lot of microfood. He can admit to himself that handling a grill is the only cooking he can handle and it's because of that he doesn't want Amy doing it. Sometimes he just wants to feel like a man.

Maria sees the defeated look on Jim and decides to come to his rescue. “Mom” she shouts “I need your help here. Pleeaassee”

Amy looks at her daughter and back at Jim. “I guess you have to do this alone. My daughter needs me” and then she turns on her heel and walks away.

Jeff Parker comes up beside Jim and slaps him on his back “I guess you owe Maria big time now” he laughs when Jim simply states “More then you will ever know”

Maria drags her mother to the side “Do you know why you all are here” she asks.

Amy looks at her confused “What do you mean? We were invited for a barbeque. It has been a long time since we had one”

“That's just it! Why would Liz and Max do this all of a sudden? Why now?” Maria looks around the beach suspiciously “I know there is something going on. I feel it”

Amy grabs her daughters shoulders and shakes her a bit “Maria. What the hell are you talking about? You start to sound like a mad person. Why shouldn't they invite us? Before you started uni we did this several times a year and then it was to hard to get everyone together. Now is the first time so why not?”

“Because...” Maria says with a loud voice and then falters “Because I don't know.... The last weeks has been a bit overwhelming” She shakes her head “Don't mind me... If there is something going on I will find out sooner or later. Liz can't keep a secret from me for too long”

“Well if you're sure I will just...” Amy waves in the direction of Nancy

“Yeah, go ahead” sighs Maria

Michael has watched Maria and Amy and he has moved slowly closer. “What do you think you're doing?” he asks.

Maria turns around “What? What?” she snaps.

“I was asking what you are doing. If you didn't hear me the first time. Do I need to pronounce myself?”

Maria glares and turns her back at him “You wouldn't understand”

“Understand what? We are having a fun time right now and you are sulking here in the bushes. Why?”

“Liz and Max are up to something. I can feel it”

“So?” asks Michael

“So? So? Aren't you upset? I thought Liz told me everything and now she has a secret from me. Why?”

Michael sighs “You are starting to sound like Isabel right now.... But the thing I can't understand is why you are so upset now. Come on. We both now that Liz and Max both has kept secrets from us. Or did you forget about what we saw last night?”

“That's not the point. It's this thing” she waves her hand in a circle “This gathering that doesn't sit well with me”

“And why is that?”

Maria bites her lip “I don't know... I can't explain it.”

“Hey guys. Why are you standing over here?” Liz walks up to them.

“Why not? Maybe we wanted some privacy to talk about stuff. I mean, you of all people should now about that” snaps Maria and walks away.

Liz and Michael watches her leave “What was that about?” asks Liz

Michael shrugs “Well, I think she is upset because she thinks you are having secrets that you're not telling her about”

Liz throws her hands up in the air “What is wrong with these people? I thought we could gather everyone and have a good time like we used to but apparently not.” She sighs “I'll talk to you later. I have to find Max”

Max is sitting on a blanket talking to his mom and Nancy when he feels a hand on his shoulder, he turns his head and see Liz standing there “Hi, everything alright?”

Liz sighs “No, can we talk?” She looks over at their moms “I will just borrow him for a little bit if that's ok?”

“Sure Lizzie” says Nancy “Is there something we can do?”

Liz shakes her head “No. It's just.... Maria.....”

Diane, Nancy and Max looks over to were Maria is sitting with a frown on her face “I can see” says Diane “She has almost the same look that Isabel gets when something isn't going her way”

“Let us know if we can help” says Nancy before Liz and Max walks away.

“What's Marias problem” asks Max when they are a bit from everyone else

“I don't know. Michael says that she is upset because she thinks I'm keeping secrets from her”

“Well you are. We both are” says Max and strokes his hand up and down her arm. He can see that Maria is starting at them. “Don't look but we are being watched” he jokes

Liz sighs “She is one of my best friends but sometimes she makes me so..... Argh....”

“I know. I know” says Max and then holds his arms out “Want a hug to make it better?” He smiles widely when he says that and Liz can't help but laugh at him. She walks in to his arms and hugs him hard. “You always know what to say to make me feel better” she mumbles in his chest.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” asks Max

Liz leans her head back to look in his eyes “100%. Let's do this.” She takes his hand and walks over to Philip who has joined Diane and Nancy on the blanket.

“Are you alright?” Philip asks.

“Yeah, it was nothing” says Liz and then she looks at Max.

“Dad” says Max “It's time”

“Are you sure?” asks Philip and looks both Max and Liz in the eyes.

“Yes” they answer. “Let's do this now” says Liz “Before any more drama turns up”

“Alright” Philip stands up and walks over to the table. He claps his hands together to get the attention from everyone else and when that doesn't work he gives up a loud whistle. Everyone turns and looks at him. “Ah, that's better” he says and smiles “Now that I have your attention I just want to tell you something for the first time” he looks around where people are standing or sitting, waiting to hear what he has to say. He takes a deep breath and holds out his hands:
“Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to marry.....”
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) 11/23/16

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Maria needs to learn just like Isabel the world does not reveal around her. Liz is entitled to have secrets and not tell her everything. They are friends not the same person! A wedding now that is a bit of of surprise!

Helen
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) 11/23/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

What......I never expected this!
Talk about a big twist.......
Yes Maria ........Liz and Max have something up.
Now will you please get back here to let us know what it is.
Thanks,
Carolyn