Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) Complete 11/26/16

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) 10/29/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Giggles between Kyle and Tess.......they had great fun.
And poor Max needs to pee at the most inopportune time.....been there!
Thanks,
Carolyn
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist

Post by Lillmonster »

Roswelllostcause: I also agree. I like darkhaired guys better. :)

L-J-L 76: Can't say too much but there is a lot more to happen in this story.

Carolyn: I like Tess and Kyle together and I make them have a lot of fun.

Paulie smiles at Vicki “Well I now what I'm doing. Up for a test ride?”

“Oh no. What did you say about flirting” yells Max “And could you please cut us lose now. I really need to pee”

Michael grabs the knife and cuts them free.

“Thank god for that” says Max and hurries to the toilet.

Maria shakes her head “What did you do to that poor man” she asks Liz

“Me? I didn't do anything” smiles Liz “Who's next?”

“That´s me” Isabel claps her hands “Oh, didn't you take truth last round?” Paulie nods yes “Then I don't have to ask. You have to take a dare. And I had such a good question”

“Sorry, but those are the rules” says Liz “We don't want some chickens to tell the truth all the time. We want everyone to take a dare. Right?”

“Right, but I had a really good question” sighs Isabel “Well, it's always a next time”

Paulie grabs the bowl “I don't think I like this rule”

“Stop whining and just read a damn note” says Tommy “I have to do a dare when it's my turn so why shouldn't you”

“Easy, no need to bite my head off. Jeezuz...” Paulie reads “What the fuck? I need three names and the ones I call have to lose their pants” He pulls out the names and reads “Isabel, Tommy and Max” then he starts to laugh “I know I can get one right at least”

“What should we do? Why lose our pants?” asks Isabel

“I have to leave the room and someone will blindfold me. Then I will have to touch your legs and tell you who's who and like I said. I think I can guess your leg” smiles Paulie. He takes Vicki's hand. “Come on. You're making sure I can't see” And then he walks out to the kitchen.

“Shouldn't we make it a bit more difficult” asks Maria “One of you guys take Isabel's place. It won't be that easy then”

“Come on Michael. If I have to do it you could too” says Max

Michael sighs but agrees. The three boys drops their pants and sits down on the sofa.

“They are ready” yells Maria “You can come in now”

Vicki leads Paulie in the room and when she see that Michael is there instead of Isabel she giggles.

“What's so funny” asks Paulie

“Oh, nothing more then to see the guys with their pants down” she says. She leads him over to Max “And here is the first pair of legs”

Paulie bends down and reaches out with his hand until he touches Max leg “Definitely a guy” He moves his hand over to the next pair and touches Michael's leg “Another guy. I know that Isabel will be the next one. This is too easy” He reaches out and finds another hairy leg “What the fuck?”

“Oh sorry” laughs Isabel “I guess I forgot to shave”

Everyone but Paulie is laughing hard. “You changed it” he yells. “That's not fair”

“Well , we thought it would be a bit more interesting this way” laughs Maria “Now, come on. Give it a try. You know that Max and Tommy is there but who is the last one?”

“How the fuck should I know. It's not like I check out guys legs” Paulie complains

“Give it a guess at least” says Liz “And if you refuse you have to pick another dare”

Paulie sighs “Ok” He touches all pairs again and then “Kyle, Max and Tommy. Did I get it right?”

“Dude, have you been checking out my legs” snickers Tommy. “You go my legs right but not the others. And Kyle isn't even up here with us”

“Oh come on... I guessed isn't that enough” says Paulie

Liz looks at the others “Did he make the dare? No more guessing?”

“I think he did it. He touch their legs and he did guess even if he could have made more of it” says Isabel

“Thanks” says Paulie and removes his blindfold. “Michael? What the fuck? I would never have guessed you would do something like this”

“Me neither” says Michael and pulls up his pants. “But sometimes you have to take one for the team”

“Right” says Paulie and sits down again. “Tess. Just pull a dare. I had to do it and now it's your turn”

“No problem” says Tess “I think the dares has been fun. What could be left?”

“You never know what is left” says Pam with a wide smile

“Pam. What did you put in here” asks Tess

“No telling” sings Pam “That wouldn't be fair to the others”

“Now I really hope that I won't get your dare” says Tess as she reads on the paper. “I have to change clothes with the person that I will draw. And it says that it has to be everything. Come on. Can't I keep my underwear”

“I think that panties/boxer stays on but you have to change bra if it comes to that” says Alex

“Ok. Now lets see” she grabs a name “And I'm really glad that you said that, Alex. You will have to wear my clothes for the rest of the evening”

“What? No way. I can't fit in your clothes” says Alex

“I will look like a clown in your pants so come on now. Lets go change. And remember, you have to wear my bra” Tess laughs as she leaves the room.

“I'm happy if I can get one leg in her skirt” he grumbles but follows her.

A couple of minutes later they come back to the rest. On Tess Alex's shirt looks like a dress and his jeans is falling down if she doesn't hold them up. Everyone is laughing at her but then Alex shows himself and everyone is now rolling around on the floor.

“My god” yells Maria

“My stomach” says Pam

“Sexy” laughs Kyle

“Where is my cell? I got to take a pic of this” says Liz

“No pictures” yells Alex. “This is not funny”

“Oh yes... It is” laughs Michael “Have you looked yourself in the mirror”

“Come on. I know it doesn't fit but do I have to wear this the rest of the night?” asks Alex

“Sure does” says Liz and laughs again as she takes in Alex look. He has Tess short skirt on or half way on, he could only pull it up over his knees. He has a pink bra and the sweater is around his neck like a scarf. “Can you sit down in that skirt”

“I don't think so” says Alex “I'll just wear it on one leg. And I must say I'm really happy you agreed to let us keep our underwear”

“But Alex... I think you would have looked good in pink thongs” giggles Isabel

Alex blushes and says firmly “That will never happen”. He tries to sit down with as much dignity he can muster and asks “Who's our next victim”

“That's right. I get to ask a question” says Tess “Truth or dare, Sean. Your last kiss. When and who?”

“I can say truth” Sean asks

“Yes, you took a dare the last time so you don't have to do it if you don't want to” says Liz

“Right, truth then. I met up with an old girlfriend yesterday and I kissed her” says Sean

“But who was it?” asks Pam

“Josie” says Sean “And before you ask. Yes, Josie from high school. And now I have answered and that topic is closed. I think it's Vicki's turn to take a dare”

“Hmm... touchy” says Vicki “But I'm game. Lets see what I'll get. Two more names. This will be fun”

“What will be fun” asks Serena

“Me, you and Liz” she puts the names down so all can see “Have to run one lap around the park...”

“That's all? It's easy” says Serena

“Without our shirts” finishes Vicki

“You can't be serious” says Serena “Why should I do that?”

“Because it's a dare” says Vicki “And I pulled your name out of the bowl. I have to do it. Liz has to do it and you has to do it”

“And if I refuse” says Serena and crosses her arms over her chest

“Why would you do that” asks Liz “This is fun and besides it's dark outside and we will still be wearing our bras. Think of it as a bikini top”

“That's the problem” sighs Serena “My back is sunburned and I can't wear a bra”

“Oh. I can see your problem” smiles Liz

“What's the problem” smiles Tommy “I don't think anyone here would mind if you ran topless”

“I would” says Serena

“You can borrow one from me” says Liz “And after you can remove it again”

“I guess” says Serena and follows Liz into her bed room.

Everyone is waiting for Serena to join them outside. Liz is about to take off her shirt when she stops “Are we aloud to change bra?”

“No no no” Max shakes his head “If Alex has to wear or what-you-call-it Tess' clothes you have to run in the bra you have on”

“Fine” says Liz snidely and takes off her shirt.

“Nice” smiles Max and eyes Liz' red silk bra “Not bad at all”

“A lot better then me” says Vicki and takes her shirt off “And guys... Yes, it's lace and yes it's a bit see trough. I guess I made your day. Huh?”

“Wow” sighs Paulie

“What's your problem. It's only a pair of breasts” says Isabel and throws out her hands “You look like you never seen a pair before”

“Boys will be boys” smiles Maria “They are truly the proof of that statement”

“Come on Serena. We are waiting” yells Liz

“It doesn't fit” yells Serena “I can't run with this”

Isabel looks at Liz “Do you have a big scarf in there?”

“Sure, why?” asks Liz

“Come on. I'll show you” and she pulls Liz inside to Serena.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) 10/30/16

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Well let's hope that the cops don't come around during any outdoor dares!
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

issy to the rescue
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Paulie's turn was funny. Great trick played on him.

Thanks, Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Loved the trick played on Paulie. Would have loved to see what Alex and Tess looked like in each others clothes. Poor Serena has a sun burn. Isabel has a plan to help Serena with a scarf. Hopefully what Isabel does with a scarf will help Serena.

L-J-L 76
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lillmonster »

Roswelllostcause: Remember who's the sheriff. :)

Natalie36: Isabel can be helpful when it's the others that has to take a dare.

Carolyn & L-J-L: Paulie had it coming...

When they come back out Isabel has tied the long scarf around Serena's breasts and neck. “Now you can run” she says.

“Thanks. Never thought about doing this” says Serena and turns to Vicki and Liz “Are you ready?”

“We were waiting for you” says Vicki “We have been ready for a while now”

“How are we gonna do this” asks Liz “Do we just run by ourselves or should we do it together?”

“I think we can run together” says Serena “I know I would feel safer if we bump in to someone”

“That's fine with me. Ladies? Let's run” says Vicki and off they go.

Maria turns to the girls “You know. I never thought that Serena would go along with this”

“Me neither” says Tess and shakes her head “Do you remember spring break our senior year? She wouldn't even wear a bikini”

“Maybe the last years have boosted her confidence” says Pam “

“What about her confidence” asks Tommy

Pam turns to him “She has always hated her body. She was one of the first to develop among us. And she hated that.”

“Yeah and she always hated her hips” says Maria

“I have always thought she has a nice figure” mumbles Tommy

Tess hears that and smiles at him “Maybe you should tell her that sometime”

Max is standing a bit away from the rest and looks out over the park when Michael comes up to him. “You don't think anything will happen” he asks

Max shakes his head “I hope not. I now this is little Roswell and that almost nothing happens here but after living away and seen more then I want to I tend to get a bit nervous for her.... I mean them”

Michael smiles and pats him on the shoulder “I'm sure – they – will be fine. They can take care of them selves and besides they are three and Vicki is one of them” He laughs “I bet that chick can scare away anyone with just one look”

Max smiles and agrees but he's still nervous. Liz is out there running in only her bra and then he makes a decision “I think I'm gonna meet them. You know just to see if they are alright”

“Want some company” asks Michael

“Sure” says Max as he starts to walk away

“Were are you going” asks Maria

“Max is a bit nervous for – them” Michael smiles “So we are gonna go meet them”

“Right. Them” Maria nods her head and smiles “Sure. Go make sure they are alright” Then she turns to the others “I can bet some hard cash on that things are not over between Max and Liz. Anyone against?”

Alex shakes his head “Are you stupid? I think we all are on the same page here. The sparks between them are flying high tonight”

Kyle looks out over the park and says “We can all see it tonight. How come we didn't see it back then?”

Tess laughs “Maybe because you were always chasing girls”

“I agree with Tess” says Maria “Maybe if you had paid more attention I think you would have seen some sparks. I know that both me and Michael are surprised that they never became a couple”

“Hey, there's nothing wrong with my attention” says Kyle and looks offended.

“Chill buddy” says Sean with a smile

“Vicki” Wait up” yells Liz. She and Serena is jogging slow while Vicki is running fast.

“Come on” yells Vicki “I want this over with so we can continue. It's Tommy's turn next and he has to take a dare and I know that one of mine is still left”

“What did you write” asks Serena. She knows that with Vicki anything could happen.

“I guess you will find out if the picks mine” laughs Vicki.

As they neared the basketball court they could here whistles and yelling “Looking good ladies”
“Wanna have some fun?” “Come over here and show us the goodies”

Liz looks at Vicki and Serena and rolls her eyes “High school kids”

Vicki laughs “Let's have some fun” and then she slows down to a walk. She shakes her head slowly from side to side as she looks at the guys that are playing. “Boys, boys, boys... Lets face it. You can't handle a woman. You don't have what we need”

One of the boys laughs at her and grabs himself “Lady. I got all you need here”

Max and Michael is hearing what is said and steps out from some trees. Max looks over to Liz and catches her eyes. He gives her a nod and Liz understands.

“Honey” yells Liz and runs over to Max. She jumps into his arms and kisses him on his lips. Max holds her hard against him and kisses her back. He opens his mouth slightly and soon their tongues are dueling on supremacy.

Michael shakes his head and turns to Vicki “Got a problem?”

Vicki looks over to the boys “Nah, nothing I couldn't handle. Boys will be boys you know”

Michael smiles “Sure do. But what do you say we return to the game and the others” he turns to Max “Hey man. Enough”. He winks at Serena “Do you think we have to pull them apart?” then he walks over to Max and slaps him on his head.

“Oww! What the fuck did you do that for?” asks Max but he still holds Liz against him.

“If you two are finished making out maybe we could get back to the game. But I totally understand if you want to continue the game you got going here” smiles Michael

Liz leans forward to whisper in Max ear. He nods and turns to Michael. “Come on. What are you waiting for” and he walks away with his arm around Liz.

“What did just happen?” asks Serena.

“I don't know” says Vicki and runs after them.

“Is it just me or do they take a long time” asks Tess with a sigh.

“Nope. Let's order some pizza for everyone. I'm hungry” says Alex.

“How many should I get” asks Kyle and waves with his phone. “Is 8 enough?”

“That should do it” says Liz when she walks in the room.

“Hey, you're back! What took you so long?” asks Maria.

Vicki is looking for her shirt “We ran into some high school kids who thought they were the big man on campus”

“And Vicki did her best to put them down” smiles Serena

“But I guess they caught on when we showed up and these two...” Michael points at Max and Liz “...got stuck in a very long and deep kiss. I thought we would have to pull them apart to get here”

Everyone is looking at Max and Liz. “Kiss? I thought you said that whatever you had going was over when high school ended” says Tess.

Liz shrugs her shoulders and looks around “Well, they got the message didn't they? And besides we are best friends and who says I can't kiss my best friend” then she turns to Max and gives him a light kiss on his lips. “See, a kiss for my best friend” she says.

“Ahem, no!” says Michael and shakes his head.

“No? What do you mean no?” asks Liz

“No! That was not the same kind of kiss that you had in the park” Michael laughs “And if you and Max goes around kissing your best friends... Where is my kiss?” He wiggles his brow.

Liz looks at Max and says “Want to have the honor?”

Max smiles and then he throws himself around Michaels neck and kisses him hard on his cheek.

“Hey! Get off me!” yells Michael and push Max away from him. “What the hell is your problem? What did you do that for?”

“I thought you wanted a kiss from your best friend” sniggers Max.

Michael opens and closes his mouth several times but nothing comes out. Maria pats him on his back. “What can I say? Oh yeah. You asked for it” and then she laughs with the rest of them.
Last edited by Lillmonster on Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) 11/1/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! The guys in high school are a little dumb sometimes. So glad that the girls ran together it is safer. Loved how Max is concern for Liz and the girls. Loved how Max held Liz and gave her a very passionate kiss. Laughing so hard about Max giving Michael a kiss. Now everyone is wondering if Max and Liz's love affair stopped or is it still going on. Wondering if Max and Liz will tell everyone if they are still seeing each other or not.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) 11/1/16

Post by Roswelllostcause »

I think we all know that Max was more worried about Liz then he was about Vicki or Serena! Michael really did ask for it when he asked for his kiss!
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lillmonster »

L-J-L: Teenage boys will always be teenage boys or do they really grow out of it?

Roswelllostcause: Yup. Michael asked for it.

A/N: Song used in this part is Tonight I'm fucking you by Enrique Iglesias

“Are you finished?” asks Liz “Let's play some more. It's getting late and we have some people left to torture.” She rubs her hand together and laughs.

“Sound like we should be scared” says Isabel “What do you know that you haven't told us?”

“Nothing. But Vicki told us that she has some juicy dare left in there. And I'm curious about what it is”

Isabel turns to Vicki “Now she got me curious too. Will you tell us if it's your dare if it comes up?”

“Well, we said that we shouldn't tell but what the hell... I can tell if it's mine on one condition... If my dare comes up the person that gets it must promise to do it” says Vicki.

“Is it just for one person or more?” asks Paulie.

“I can't tell you that. It could be for one lonely person or that one person could get some company” smiles Vicki.

“Great” groans Tommy “I'm the next person to pull a dare” He looks closely at the bowl that has some notes left and sighs “Alright, I promise to do it if I get it” and then he pulls out a note.

“What did you get?” asks Pam eagerly.

“Shhh, I'm reading” smiles Tommy. “Aha... Hmm... Ok” He looks up with a smile “I have to draw a name and that person will have to do something for me but help me god if I don't get the right one”

“And who might the right one be?” asks Pam

Tommy has his hand in the bowl with the names “Anyone of you ladies. Anyone will do...”

“And what is it that this person has to do” asks Sean

Tommy takes a look at the name in his hand and grins from ear to ear “Well it looks like I got lucky. Serena, you're the one!”

“Me?” asks Serena and points to herself. “What do I have to do?”

“You my sweetest Serena will have the great honor to give me a...”

“A what?” Serena is eying him suspiciously

“A lapdance” laughs Tommy and pats his knees.

“A what? Are you crazy? Why would I do that?” sputters Serena

“Well, you are in the game. I picked your name and it's my dare. That's why” smiles Tommy.

Serena turns to Liz “Do I have to?”

“Sorry, but that's the rules” says Liz. She sees the panicked look in Serenas eyes and says “Think about how much fun you can have. If you play your cards right you can have him running to the bathroom”

Maria sees that Serena is thinking about it “Want some tips on what to do?” she asks.

“That would be great. If I have to do this I guess I should do it right” says Serena and follows Maria into Liz bedroom.

Liz shakes her head “Oh my... Tommy... I feel almost sorry for you now”

“What do you mean” asks Tommy

“Well, Maria knows some moves let me tell you that. And now she is teaching Serena to do them... You figure out the rest” laughs Liz.

“Alright. We have the music. She knows what to do. Are you ready?” asks Maria as she walks back to them.

Tommy sits on the chair in the middle of the circle and swallows hard. “I guess so” he says.

Maria starts the music and then Serena walks in with swaying hips.

Yoooooooooooooooooooooou
Yooooooooooooooooooooooou
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooou

Everyone is laughing when they hear what song it is. “Great choice” smiles Alex and puts his thumbs up.

I know you want me
I made it obvious that I want you too
So put it on me
Let’s remove the space between me and you

Serena walks over to Tommy and stops right in front of him. She leans forward and puts her hands on his thighs and then she moves closer until their lips is almost meeting. She pulls back but strokes her hands on his legs when she stands up again.
She turns around and shakes her ass and then she slowly sits down on his lap.

Now rock your body (oh)
Damn I like the way that you move
So give it to me (oh oh)
'Cause I already know what you wanna do

She continues to move her body to the music and wiggles around on his lap. She hears Tommy swallow hard and smiles to herself.
She stands up again but leans forward at the same time with her hands on his knees and then she quickly turns around to straddle his lap.

Here’s the situation:
Been to every nation
Nobody’s ever made me feel the way that you do
You know my motivation
Given my reputation
Please excuse me, I don’t mean to be rude

She puts her hands on his chest and starts to stroke them up and down, over his shoulder and down his arms. She leans forward to let him feel her breasts on his chest.
Tommy can't help it when his hands are going to her hips but the same time that Serena feels his hand she jumps up and starts to dance around him.
She stops behind him and leans forward with her hands again on his chest and strokes them down his stomach at the same time as she sings in his ear:

But tonight I’m fucking you
Oh, you know
That tonight I’m fucking you
Oh, you know
Oh, you know
Oh, you know

“That's it” yells Tommy and moves quickly out the front door.

“Wow” says Kyle and fans himself with his hands “That was hot”

“Yeah, you were great” says Maria “But I didn't tell you to do all that”

Serena blushes “I thought about what you said. You know to not think so much – just do. And I did”

“Well, you got him running but not to the bathroom” laughs Max.

“I think I should go see how his doing” says Serena and walks after Tommy.

Michael smirks “Do you think they will be long?”

“Come on. Like you wouldn't had the same reaction if it were you up on that chair” smiles Maria.

“Nah, it totally depends on the person” says Michael with confidence.

“So you are telling me that if Serena did that to you you wouldn't get a boner and run” asks Maria

“No. Like I said. The result varies with the person” Michael looks around “Am I right or am I right?”

“You're right” says Max

“I don't believe you” says Maria “There's no way you have that kind of control”

“Sure we do. It depends on the person. Think about it. If you are attracted to a person it's harder to control but if you're not that interested it's kind of easy” Max explains.

“Ok. What you are saying is that if you were up there and Serena did that dance you wouldn't get a boner” asks Maria.

Max nods his head “Now you get it. No, I like Serena, she's a great friend but I'm not attracted by her so I wouldn't react that hard”

“But if it was – let's say – Liz doing that dance...” smirks Maria.

“Hey, that's no fair. Come on. Remember I know this body” says Max and runs his hand over Liz.

“Are you telling us that if it was Liz you would get a boner and run out the door” asks Tess.

Max smiles “Ok, yes. Since I know this body I would get that but no... I wouldn't run out the door” He looks at the girls “I would pick her up and run to the bedroom”

“Hey” Liz smacks his arm “Don't I have a say in this?”

Max leans over her and pretend to whisper in her ear “No need to deny it. We both know that you would go for it”

Liz decides to play along, she strokes her hand high up on Max thigh and then leans in to whisper in his ear with a husky voice “Oh honey. You know me so well. I mean who could resist this body and remember – I know all about it. I know how it looks. I know how if feels and I know what it could do”

Max takes a deep breath and then turns to Liz and kisses her on the mouth to the others laughter. “That does it” he says when he breaks the kiss “Bedroom – Now!”