School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt38-Epil Complete 3/7/16

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 21 10/2

Post by begonia9508 »

That was really mean from Jeff Parker to act the way he did with Liz! And it must have become even harder, after Jessica died; He must have resent Liz for her, still being alive...

What's an awful situation! EVE :( :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 21 10/2

Post by keepsmiling7 »

that explains a lot.......Jeff isn't the bio father.
Liz should understand better when she receives that information.
Ms. T and Serena are right, Liz needs to quit trying to please Jeff.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 22 10/2

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Natalie36 Liz will need time once she learns the truth.

L-J-L 76 Jeff's brother in law did rape Nancy. It will take time for Liz to adjust to the news that the man she has always believed to be her father isn't.

Eve In this part Jeff admits that he was wrong for treating Liz the way he did.

Carolyn No Jeff isn't Liz's bio dad. Once Liz finds out it will take time for her to fully understand why her childhood was the way it was.

Part 22

Liz walked down the icy path heading for the lake. Why the hell Max would send her a note to meet him there was beyond her. She hated snow and ice. She hated that she had to put on four layers of clothes under her coat to go outside. The snow crunched under her boots as she got closer to the lake. She saw him standing there smiling. He held a single white rose in his hand.

"Max what is this about?"
"Today is February 23. Happy birthday Liz."
"Thank you Max. I forgot it was my birthday."
"I take it, you haven't really celebrated since your sister died?"
"She died two days after my birthday three years ago."
"I'm sorry."
"It's OK. Max, Jess would want me to be happy. On New Years I started to see Miss Toloposki. She has been helping me deal with the grief over my sister's death that I never really dealt with. My father thought the answer was to drug me. But all I felt was numb on the pills. Not happy, not sad not anything. That was not healthy."
"Is that why you traded your pills to Alex?"
"Yeah. By the way do you know why he wanted them?"
"Yeah he sold them online. He has gotten different pills from others that he has sold too."
"Really?"
"Yeah. He has a good little business going. He won't send the pills until the payment clears."

Liz nodded. Max could see that something was bothing Liz.

"Liz what's wrong?"
"I talked to my mom last night."
"That go OK?"
"I guess. She is divorcing my father."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't worry about it Max. They have had problems for a while. It was his treatment of me at Christmas that was the straw the broke the camel's back you could say."
"But still this won't be easy on you."
"No. But I understand why she is doing it."
"So what is going to happen with you?"
"My mom is going for sole custody."
"Will your dad go for it?"
"More then likely. It's not like he has ever treated me like he wanted me anyway."
"Come on let's go too the game room and get you warmed up."

Liz nodded and they walked off together.

Isabel watched Max with Liz. She could tell that the two of them were falling for each other. If only she knew for sure that if she gave her heart to Alex that they would work out. But there was no way to know and that was why she felt she couldn't give her heart to anyone ever. She couldn't understand how her brother could still believe in love after what they had both been through. But she could see that he was falling in love with Liz. She wanted to be happy for him. But it was a very hard thing for her.

Jeff Parker sat at the bar of Cow Patties. He stared at his drink. Scotch on the rocks. He didn't drink often. But his life had fallen apart. He didn't blame Nancy for filing for divorce. He hated himself for the way he had always treated Liz. He would sign the papers when they came giving Nancy anything she wanted. The fact was he did truly love Liz. But every time he looked into those beautiful brown eyes of hers he was reminded that he was the one who brought that bastard into their lives. Lucas Brown had been an old friend of his. He introduced his sister Lisa to him. It had been a party at the end of May that his sister hosted. Lucas was drinking a lot that day. Nancy had gone in to check on Jessica who was taking a nap. She had been gone a while so he and Lisa went to find her. They walked in on Lucas raping Nancy. He never forgot the look of fear in his wife's eyes. He nearly killed Lucas that day. He went to prison Lisa divorced him and moved from Roswell. It was a month and half later Nancy found out she was pregnant. It wasn't until after little Elizabeth was born five weeks early that they did a DNA test that showed that Lucas and not Jeff was her biological father. He had tried to accept her. But every time he saw her eyes it was a reminder that someone he thought he could trust betrayed him.

"Jeff everything OK?"

Jeff turned to see the town sheriff and his good friend Jim Valenti.

"Jim, I messed up badly and now I have lost my family."
"What do you mean?"
"Jim, I am not Liz's biological father."
"Lucas Brown?"
"Yeah. I have treated Liz so poorly her whole life. That I believe is part of the reason she started to get in trouble the past few years."
"Since Jessica's death."
"Yeah."
"How have you lost your family?"
"Mostly do to my treatment of Liz, Nancy has thrown me out and filed for divorce."
"There is no way to fix things?"
"Not with Nancy. I am going to give her what she wants no fighting. I do hope that one day that I will be able to one day fix things with Liz. But right now she is going to need to focus on herself. She needs to work things out regarding herself right now."
"How is she doing at Raven Crest?"
"I don't know. Nancy hasn't informed me since she went back after Christmas."
"Jeff, maybe it is time you dealt with your feelings about what happened. You have never dealt with what happened to Nancy or even Jessica's death."
"Thanks Jim. I think I will look into that."

Jeff finished his drink and headed out and back to the apartment above the Crashdown where he had been staying since Nancy threw him out of the house.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next between Max and Liz. That was very sweet of Max to remember Liz's birthday. Glad Max and Liz are getting to know each other better. And glad that the therapist is helping Liz with the death of her sister and the way her father treated her. Love the way Max and Liz are with each other. So Max and Liz are falling in love with each other. Isabel needs to try and open her heart to Alex. Isabel may never know if Alex has feelings for her or not. Glad Jeff is going to give Nancy whatever she wants in the divorce. Jim had the right idea for Jeff to go to therapist to talk about what happened to Nancy and about Jessica's death. Hopefully Jeff will take Jim's advice.

L-J-L 76
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

Well, that explains a lot, but those are not excuses Jeff!
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

It explains a lot; Jeff is not Liz's biological father and couldn't accept the fact that his wife was raped and Jeff gave Liz the responsability of being the raper's baby!! :? That is hard to accept for a man, I guess...

EVE :? :shock:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Alex sounds like quite the business man.........I'd wait for the checks to clear too.
Jeff sounds like he is in need of some serious professional help to deal with the issues of his family.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 23 10/2

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 It was sweet that Max remembered Liz's birthday. Jeff does need to go to therapy.

saori_1902 Jeff knows that he has no excuse for his behavior.

Eve Jeff, may not be Liz's bio dad but he does love her. But Liz reminds him that he let that monster into there lives.

Carolyn Alex is quite the business man, even if technically it is an illegal business. Jeff does need some professional help.

Part 23

Two day after her birthday Liz woke up crying. Serena climbed out of bed and was by her side fast.

"Liz are you ok?" Asked Serena
"No."
"Are you hurt or something?"
"No."
"Then what is it?"
"It's been three years today since Jess died."
"Oh sweetie. I'm sorry. After breakfast maybe you should go see if you can talk with Miss Toloposki."
"Ok."

Serena helped Liz out of bed and forty five minutes later they both walked into the cafeteria. Liz just grabbed some yogurt and juice and headed for a table. Serena got eggs, bacon and toast. Not that she really liked the eggs at this school. But she was in the mood for them. As she was leaving the food line she saw Miss Toloposki. She walked over to the woman.

"Miss Toloposki?" Asked Serena
"Yes Miss Kent."
"I think that Liz needs to talk with you today."
"I was going to seek her out. This must be a hard day for her."
"Yeah she woke up crying."
"Thank you Serena. I will go find her."

Serena headed for a table and spotted Kyle waving her over. She sat down next to him and he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"How is Liz this morning?" Asked Kyle
"Not to good."
"I didn't think so. She and Jess were super close. I was in second grade, Jess was in fourth and Liz was in first. It was the first day of school and this boy was picking on Liz. Trying to make her eat a worm. Now this boy had a sister in Jess's grade. Jess grabbed the boy when she saw what he was doing. She not only threaten to make sure his mom found out but took the worm from him and dropped it in his pants! Told him next time he would be eating it."
"What did the teachers do?"
"Nothing. They didn't know. None of us kids were dumb enough to rat out Jessica Parker! Liz was only picked on once after that. Zelda Hager knocked Liz off a swing. The next day Zelda fell from the monkey bars and broke her arm. Jess was right there when it happened but no one would say that Jess pushed off."
"Did she?"
"Yes. I saw it."
"But you didn't say anything?"
"I knew better than to get on the bad side of Jess. Besides Zelda was and still is a bitch. She was in third grade when she did that to Liz. Two years older."
"I understand why Liz looked up so much to her sister. She was Liz's protector."
"Yeah. Those were the only two times I ever saw Jess do anything to anyone though."
"Sounds like Liz had a great sister."
"She did. I had a crush on Liz's sister at one time."
"Just a crush?"
"Jessica Rose Parker just saw me as a kid."
"Relax Valenti."

Kyle smiled when he realized Serena was teasing him.

Liz looked up when she saw Miss Toloposki come up to her.

"Liz? Did you want to talk with me today?"

Liz bit her lip and nodded.

"Ok if you are finished with your breakfast then we can go to my office now."
"Ok."

It took only about five minutes to walk over to Miss Toloposki's office. The whole time Toloposki watched Liz. She could see that the girl was in a lot of emotional pain. Once in the office they took their seats.

"Liz, your roommate told me you woke up crying."
"Three years ago today my sister died."
"So this is a hard day for you. Isn't it?"
"Yeah."
"Where were you when she died?"
"I was at a friend's house on a sleep over."
"So you didn't find out until you got home?"
"Yeah. It is one of the few times that I remember my father not being completely cold to me. Jess had gone to a party with the guy she had just started dating. It was actually last night. They were on their way back to my house. Peter the guy she had gone out with and some drinks at the party. Jess didn't drink. The accident happened at around midnight. Peter drove head on into a semi truck. Jess was killed on impact. Her neck was broken and was completely crushed by the truck. Sheriff Valenti woke my parents at two in the morning. They waited until I came home just after ten in the morning to tell me."
"How did you react when they told you?"
"I was in denial. I didn't want to believe that my sister was gone."
"That is a normal reaction."
"Even at the funeral I didn't want to believe it. Once I accepted that Jess was never coming home I locked myself in my room for two days and cried. During those two days I hardly ate a thing."
"That isn't healthy."
"I know."
"Now, Liz from what you have told me your sister was very close to you, and she was always happy when something good happened to you."
"That's true."
"How do you think she would feel if she saw you getting in trouble?"
"She would be really upset with me."
"What about the fact that you still seem to be stuck on the day you found out she was killed?"
"She would want me to move on my life and to be happy."
"Liz it has been three years, don't you think that it is time for you to do that?"
"Yes."

Liz talked a bit longer with Miss Toloposki before heading out.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Pool Liz 3 years since her sisters death. Understand that it is hard for Liz to move on. But hopefully Liz will be able to move on from her sister's death soon. Glad that Serena and Miss. Toloposki are there for Liz when she needed them. Wow it seemed no one was aloud to mess with Liz when Jessica was around. Cool that Jessica protected Liz till her death.

L-J-L 76
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

It's about time, Liz