School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt38-Epil Complete 3/7/16

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt38-Epil Complete 3/7/16

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Title School For Troubled Teens
Disclaimer Roswell is owned by a lot of people I am not one of them. I am only borrowing the characters. I will return them I promise!
Category M/L AU without aliens most of the rest of the gang will be around
Rating Adult
Summary There is a boarding school for teens who each have been in some kind of trouble. For some this is their last chance to stay out of jail.

Prolog

She laid on her bed listening to her parents argue. They were arguing about her of course. She had been brought home by the police again. She was only fifteen but it seemed that she just couldn't stay out of trouble. Her parents hated her boyfriend. Well he was eighteen and had dropped out of school. She still couldn't understand what the big deal was. It wasn't like she was drinking or doing drugs. Yeah she skipped school sometimes. Shoplifted more than once. Though tonight she had gotten into bigger trouble. She was lucky that she wasn't in jail. Her boyfriend and his buddies had robbed a party store. She had stayed in the car. The owner declined to press charges against her. But it seemed her parents had enough.

"She needs to get away from that boy!"
"I agree. But we both know that she isn't going to stay away from him on her own."
"Then we send her away."
"Where to? The rest of the family doesn't want to deal with her."
"There is a boarding school that shapes kids like her out."

She got off her bed opened the door and walked into the living room.

"Like fucking hell I will go to a damn boarding school!" She yelled
"You don't have a choice! You are going young lady!" Yelled her father
"No!"
"Honey, this is what is best for you."
"No mom it's not! You are sending me away from my friends."
"Those so called friends of yours are nothing but trouble. Do you have any idea how hard it has been to keep you out of jail?"
"Where is this damn school?"
"Michigan."
"That is half way across the fucking country!"
"You are going that is final Elizabeth!"
"I hate you!"

She went back to her room slamming the door.

He glanced at his sister as his parents went on about how disappointed they were in them. He rolled his eyes as his father went on and on about responsibility and consequences.

"Yeah whatever dad." He mumbled
"You and your sister aren't getting off this time. We are sending you both to a school that will straighten both of you out."
"Dad this so not fair! I didn't do anything!" Wined his sister
"You skip class, stole some poor girl's clothes and tied the same girl to the flag pole!"
"Yeah that is nothing sis." He cracked
"Oh you shouldn't talk young man! You beat up boys smaller than you. You steal and drink. Both of you better pack your bags you leave in two days." Said their father
"Max, Isabel this is what is best for you." Said their mother

They got up and headed to their rooms.

After going into her room Elizabeth Parker, Liz to most people climbed out her window and took off down the street. She rounded the corner and found her boyfriend waiting. He pulled her close and crushed her mouth with his in a heated kiss. After a minute Liz pulled away.

"What's going on babe?"
"My parents are sending me away to school."
"Fuck no babe! You and I should just take off and not look back."
"I can't Tony."
"Why?"
"I just can't."

Besides I don't love you Tony.

"Fine then come back to my place with me and say good bye right."
"Tony, I won't sleep with you."
"Shit Liz! Then just go."

TBC
Last edited by Roswelllostcause on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:33 am, edited 30 times in total.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Prolog 10/6

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Start!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen when Max, Liz and others met.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Prolog 10/6

Post by keepsmiling7 »

What happened to our perfect Roswell children?
I can't believe this is Liz........and the same goes for the Evans kids.
One thing, it appears that Liz will be better off without this Tony.
Thanks for the new story!
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 1 10/7

L-J-L 76 You maybe surprised by how the others are.

Carolyn Surprise! :lol: No this will not be the Roswell gang you are use to. Part of the reason Liz is acting the way she is will be explained later. As for the Evans kids it maybe a little bit.

Part 1

Liz stared out the window of the plane as it landed. She had to admit that she wasn't as upset as she was when she found out about this school. She knew that Tony wasn't good for her. He had been putting pressure on her for a while to have sex. But Liz knew that she wasn't ready for that step on top of the fact that she didn't love the guy. Once the plane landed and stopped Liz was about to get up when a flight attendant stopped by her.

"Wait until nearly everyone else is off. There are three others on this flight who are going to be meeting the same people you are."
"Oh fun." Mumbled Liz

Ten minutes later Liz stood up grabbed her carry on and saw two girls and one boy grabbing their bags. They followed the flight attendant off the plane and to baggage claim where a man and woman were waiting with two boys.

"My name is Ms. Vincent this is Mr. Russ. We are from Raven Crest Academy. You must be Isabel Evans, Maxwell Evans, Serena Kent and Elizabeth Parker." Said the woman
"Grab your bags and come with us. The van is waiting." Said Mr. Russ
"So who are you boys?" Asked the red head girl
"Ms. Kent, there will be time for that later." Said Ms. Vincent
"She seems like a real bitch." the boy who seemed to be named Maxwell Evans whispered in Liz's ear.
"Yeah. Boy this is going to be fun." Liz mumbled back.

Liz grabbed her bag and followed with the other out to a waiting van. They all got in and the van headed for the school. It took half an hour to arrive at the school grounds. The van stopped in front of a building.

"Grab you bags and go in. Follow the signs. Girls will go one way the boys will go another." Said Mr. Russ
"Why the hell is going to happen in there?" Asked one of the boys Liz still didn't have a name for.
"Mr. Guerin, your bags will be gone through to insure you are not bringing any contraband into the school. If you are caught with any after this inspection you will disciplined." Said Ms. Vincent
"This is a bunch of shit." Mumbled the one whose last name seemed to be Guerin

Liz picked up her bags and headed into the building that turned out to be a gym. She followed the signs with Isabel and Serena. They entered and joined the line of other students to have their bags inspected. When she reached the table she put her bags down and unzipped them as she was told. She watched as they went carefully through her bags. They finished and gave them back to her.

"Elizabeth Parker, girls dorm room 328." Said the woman who went through her bag.
"How do I get there?" Asked Liz
"Go out the door follow the signs along the path. Give this to the woman at the door of the dorm. She will give you your keys."

Liz picked up her bags and went out the door.

Max Evans watched as they went through his bags. He smirked they would never find where he his his booze. They were good but he was better. He was going to need that vodka he had plans for that brown haired brown eyed chick that was on his flight from New Mexico. He knew she wasn't going to be easy. But he liked a challenge. Hell he hated the easy ones. When they were done not finding any of his stash he headed for his dorm.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I don't think I am going to like this Max.
He seems like trouble.
Can't wait to see how all of this plays out.
Thanks,
Carolyn
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

Great start! I'm sure Liz will give some lessons to this "Max". :lol: :wink:
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

:lol: :lol: Oh my! It is going to be really interesting, the lives they will have... Poor supervisors!...

But I guess the punishment will be at the same high as their bullshit will be done!!!

EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. Wow that was interesting chapter. The academy people seem like drill sergeants. So Max thinks if he can get Liz drunk he can have fun with. I doubt Liz will fall for it. Hope Liz will teach Max a lesson he would never forget about women. Hope Liz will not fall for Max trick and make him work to get her intention.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 2 10/8

Carolyn Max is trouble! But he isn't totally bad either. But you will see more of the bad side before you see any of the good.

saori_1902 Liz teach Max a few things? Well he might have plans to teach her something.

Eve Oh yes the poor teachers!

L-J-L 76 The staff of the school are very tough. Max has plans for Liz. Liz won't fall for him right away.

Part 2

Liz was unpacking when the redhead girl she arrived with walked into the room.

"Looks like we are roomies." Said the girl
"Whatever." Mumbled Liz
"I'm Serena Kent."
"Liz Parker."
"So what you do to get shipped to this prison?"
"Stole some stuff. Parents hated the guy I was seeing."
"Drink? Smoke? Drugs?"
"None of those. I have had a couple drinks just don't care for it."
"That's cool. Me I got in a few fights at school. Broke a guy's nose the last one. Drink once in a while. Stole stuff too. Nothing big."
"Nothing I stole was big either. Though my boyfriend did rob a store I was in the car waiting for him. Got lucky no charges. But my parents had enough."
"Most of us most likely got similar stories. But I got to say that Evans boy looks like he got a thing for you."
"I don't do hook ups."
"Just saying what I saw."
"Have you had sex?"
"Me no. Most of the guys I knew only wanted one night stands. You know sex without the relationship."
"Yeah, I knew a bunch of guys like that too."
"You sleep with your boyfriend?"
"No. He was a little older than me. If my parents found out they would of charged him with rape."
"How much older?"
"Eighteen. I am only fifteen."
"Yeah that would do it."

Liz smiled she had a feeling that she was going to like Serena.

Max Evans walked into his room to see a boy his age. He saw a little taller with dark hair and blue eyes. He was also on the lanky side.

"Who are you?" Asked Max
"Alex Whitman. You?"
"Max Evans. What you in for?"
"Hacking into the school computer to change grades. Gave the whole football team F's in everything including gym. That is one class they were sure to get an A in. Their coach is the teacher."
"Nice. I drink skip class steal few other things."
"OK."
"Alex, don't worry I ain't going to do nothing to you. In fact I think we can help each other."
"How?"
"You have a thing with computers. I know how to get the girl you want. You make sure my grades aren't failing and I will help you get laid by any girl here. Even if you choose my sister."
"You got a sister?"
"Yeah."

Max pulled out his wallet and showed Alex a picture of himself and Isabel. Alex took it and smiled.

"Get me sometime alone with her and I will do whatever you want."
"We got a deal."

Max smiled he opened his suitcase and put his clothes away. He then opened the false bottom and pulled out the three small bottles of vodka. He hide two them in his drawer shoved the third in his jacket pocket and headed out to see if he could find that girl he had his eyes on.

Liz was walking down the path heading for the auditorium where all students were to be in half an hour to go over the school rules. She was walking past a grove of trees when she felt someone grab her arm.

"Don't scream I ain't going to hurt you." Said a male voice
"Let go of me." Said Liz

She was released and looked up into the amber eyes of the boy from the air port that had been whispering to her.

TBC

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 2 10/8

Post by begonia9508 »

Yeah! I guess it is more the parents who sent them there.. :roll: .

I have seen a US tv show where kids who mothers can't control them are put into a camp made like a military one! That was not so nice to see because some a the kids were really manhandle like adults would be! If it bring something, I am not so sure...

EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!