School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt38-Epil Complete 3/7/16

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 34,35,36&37 2/13/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Max is quite the charmer...
And it appears he has learned from his earlier mistakes.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

i hope that is what liz wants too
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Part 38

Liz hung up the phone after calling her mom to let her know that they had arrived safely.

"Hi Liz."

Liz turned to see Isabel standing in the door way to the kitchen.

"Hi Isabel."
"Come on I will show you to my room and you can change so we can go out to the pool."
"Sure."

Liz followed Isabel up the stairs to her bedroom. She noticed that a cot had been set up for her. Max had placed her bag on it. Liz reached into bag and pulled out her two piece swimsuit. Isabel raised her eyebrow when she saw it.

"What you thought that I would have a one piece?"
"No but that is almost as skimpy as mine."
"Thought I would give your brother something to look at."
"You love him don't you?"
"I don't know."
"Liz, you are scared to love aren't you?"
"I could ask you the same thing. Isabel, I know a lot about your past. I know that, that guy really raped you. That you may have said yes. But you really didn't want to have sex with him."
"How could you know that?"
"I don't know. How old was that guy anyway?"
"Nearly eighteen. I was thirteen."
"Why did you do it?"
"I don't know."
"Do you have feelings for Alex?"
"I don't let myself have feelings for anyone."
"Isabel from what I know of Alex he isn't a bad guy."
"He is just a hacker that sells pills."
"Yeah."

The two girls changed and got ready to head drown to the pool. That was when Isabel saw the back of Liz's shoulder.

"You have a tattoo?" Asked Isabel
"Yeah. I got when I was fourteen."
"How did you pull that off? I mean you have to be eighteen unless you have your parents permission."
"The brother of one of the kids I use to hang out with had a shop. He didn't give a shit about your age."
"I know Jess is your sister's name but the lilly?"
"Her favorite flower."
"So has Max seen it?"
"No."
"Do your patents know about it?"
"Yeah. They weren't happy about it."
"I bet. Now come on let's not keep the boys waiting."

They headed out to the pool where they found Max and Alex talking. Liz grinned at Isabel then slowly walked up behind Max going to push him in. But he turned grabbed her and jumped in with her in his arms. Liz came up and shoved him down and started to swim away. Max came up and gave chase. He caught her easily.

"That wasn't very nice Liz." Said Max
"Well grabbing me and jumping in wasn't nice either."
"True. But I did owe you for pushing me in the lake."
"Yeah I was kind of bitchy when I did that."
"In your defense I was being a jerk."
"Yeah you were. But it didn't stop me from wanting to be around you."

Max leaned down and took Liz's lips in a passionate kiss.

Diane watched Max and Liz from the house. They were young and you could see that they were in love. Though she could see that Liz was afraid to admit how she felt. Though it did look like Max was ready to yell it from the roof tops that he was in love with the pretty little brown haired girl.

Part 39

Liz walked into the kitchen after taking a shower. She found Mrs. Evans starting dinner.

"Are you having a good time Liz?" Asked Diane
"Yes. Thank you for inviting me Mrs. Evans."
"You're welcome. Max seems to really like you, and unless I am mistaken you really like him too."
"I do. Well when I first met him I thought he was a cocky jerk. I'm sorry if that was wrong of me to say."
"Honey, I know just how bad Max use to be. But he has made a change for the better. I honestly think that you have some thing to do with that."
"Why do you think that?"
"Well since he met you he has only been in one fight. But from what I understand it was defending you."
"Yes he did defend me. A boy at school tried to rape me. That was really when I saw him in a new light."
"I believe that was the night Max chose to become a better person. The kind of person a father would want for his daughter."

Liz bit her lip. She didn't know what to say. Max was becoming the kind of guy her dad would like.

"Liz did I say something wrong?"
"No Mrs. Evans. I was just thinking."

Diane smiled knowing that the younger girl was still trying to work out how she really felt.

Max walked into the living room to find Alex and Isabel making out.

"Do you have to do that?" Asked Max
"Bite me Max." Said Isabel
"I would rather not." Said Max
"You might want to head into the kitchen. Mom is talking with your girlfriend." Said Isabel
"I guess I should go save her."

Max headed for the kitchen and found his mom had put Liz to work cutting vegetables for a salad. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist leaning down to kiss her head.

"Mom did you really have to put my girlfriend to work?" Asked Max
"I wanted to help Max." Said Liz
"Really?"
"Yeah. My mom, sister and I use to cook together all the time."
"She really is helpful honey."
"That's good." Said Max
"Now make yourself useful and set the table. Then get your father and break up your sister's make out session." Said Diane

Max went to the cubbord and got plates down and started to set the table. When he was finished he went to the den where his dad was watching golf on TV.

"Hey dad, mom wants you to come to dinner." Said Max
"OK son. Where is that cute girl of yours?" Asked Philip
"She has been helping mom."
"Your sister?"
"With Alex. I am about to get them."
"OK. Max?"
"Yeah dad?"
"You really like this girl don't you?"
"I know I am young. But I honestly believe that I love her."
"Ok. Go get your sister and I'll see you at dinner."
"Yes sir."

Max went to the living room and broke Isabel and Alex apart. Then he returned to the kitchen

Part 40 A month later

Liz let out a moan as Max kissed her while pulling at her shirt. She reached up and put her hands on his face. Max looked down at her breathing hard.

"Liz, I'm sorry if I took things to far." Said Max
"No Max, you didn't."
"I didn't?"
"No. In fact I want you to make love to me."

Max looked down at her shocked.

"Liz are you sure? You know that once you make this choice that there is no going back after it's done."
"I know."
"So Liz if you want me to make love to you then are you saying what I think you are?"
"I love you Max Evans. I have known it for a while now."
"Love you Liz Parker."

Max climbed off Liz picked her up off the sofa and carried her to her bedroom. He placed her in the center of the bed and laid on top of her smiling.

"Wait before we do this uh I just realized I don't have any protection." Said Max
"Look in the top drawer on your left." Said Liz

Max opened the drawer and found a package of condoms. He smiled and kissed her.

"You really do want to do this don't you?"
"Yes. Max, I promised Jess that I would save myself for someone special. I know that person is you."

Max smiled and leaned down and kissed her. Liz reached upand started to pull at his shirt. Max broke the kiss long enough to help her pull his shirt off. Liz's shirt soon followed then both of their jeans. Liz looked at Max's bare chest with a smile running her hand down his chest.

"Have I told you how hot I think that your body is?"
"Well you have a hot body too. I love how you remember your sister with that tattoo."
"My mom wasn't to happy when she saw it."
"Can we forget about the parents for now? It kind of ruins the mood."
"Gladly."

They went back to making out and slowly finishing undressing each other. Liz bit her lip when she was fully exposed to Max. He gently pushed her hair off her face and smiled at her.

"Liz, baby, you are so beautiful."

She smiled up at him. Max kissed her down her neck to the valley between her breasts. She let out a moan as Max reached for one of her breasts and started to gently started to kneed it while sucking on the other. After a few minutes he switched causing another moan to escape Liz's thoat. Max moved down her body. He pushed her legs apart looked her in the eyes and very gently pushed a finger into her hot core. He pumped it in and out until Liz cried out in pleasure.

"God Max that felt good."
"Liz's I need you."
"I'm ready."
"You sure?"
"Yes."

Max grabbed a condom and rolled it on. He then placed his manhood at her enterence and very slowly started to push into her. He watched Liz wince a little at the feel of him as she streached to fit him. Then he came to her barrier. He pulled out part way, when Liz nodded he pushed through causing a small cry to come from Liz. He wiped the few tears that fell from her eyes.

"I'm sorry baby."
"I'm OK."
"Liz, I didn't want to hurt you."
"Max, I just gave you my virginity. I don't know what you were told in sex ed. But I was told that the first time a man enters a woman like that there is always some pain. It has passed already."
"Yeah I was told that too. You sure you are OK?"
"Yes. Now let's go."

Max smiled kissed her and started to pump in and out of her slowly and gently. Liz wrapped her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. Max heard a soft moan come from her as he slowly started to move both faster and a little harder.

Liz wrapped her legs tightly around his waist forcing him to sink deeper into her. Max grunted as Liz started to become tighter and wetter around him.

"God yes Max! That feels so good!"
"Liz, you're so tight baby."
"Faster Max! Harder! I'm so close!"
"Me too baby."

Max started to pound harder and faster into Liz grunting with each hard thrust. He could hear her moans of pleasure as her inner walls became even tighter around him. He could feel the sweat running down his body and watched as Liz's eyes rolled back as she titled her head, arching her back while her nails dug into his back and she screamed out his name as she hit her climax. It was only seconds later that Max hit his climax screaming out her name and clasping on top of her before rolling them both over while pulling himself from her. Both were breathing hard as Max pulled the sheet to cover them.

Liz curled up close to Max with him wrapping his arms around her. She felt him place a kiss on top of her head.

"How you feel Liz?" Asked Max
"Amazing."
"You don't hurt do you?"
"I am a little sore. But that is normal."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. More then one person told me I would be. No I will not tell you who."

Max kissed her as she snuggled closer to him.

"I love you Max."
"Love you Liz."

Both fell to sleep feeling safe in each others arms.

Epilogue Six years later

Liz sat in the brides room of the church while Isabel put the finishing touches on her make up. Both Serena and Maria looked on. She couldn't believe it. Today she was getting married to a wonderful man. Her three friends and her had come a long way from that day they had arrived at Raven Crest for the first time. After high school Liz had gone to UCLA along with Max. Both ended up majoring in education and would start their new jobs at Roswell middle school in the fall. Isabel had gone to Boston College and studied to become a child psychologist, specializing in sexual abuse. She did finally admit that she loved Alex. They had just become engaged last week. Alex had gone to MIT to study computer programing. Serena and Kyle were still together with Kyle ironically going into law enforcement. Serena was about to start law school at the University of New Mexico. Michael and Maria, were well Michael and Maria. They were living together with no plans of getting married. Michael had gone to cooking school while Maria got a business degree. They had plans to open a restaurant. There was a knock on the door and Nancy came in.

"Ready Liz? It's time." Said Nancy
"Yeah mom." Said Liz
"You are so grown up. I wish your sister could see the woman you have become."
"Mom, Jess knows. I know that she is looking down on us and smiling."
"I know you are right. Liz, I found something I never showed you when I was going through Jess's things. It's a letter she wrote. A letter that you were not to get until your wedding day. It is to be opened with the person you marry."
"So tonight with Max?"
"Yes. I will put it in your purse OK?"
"Yes."
"Come on honey."

Liz and the other girls followed Nancy out. Jeff smiled when he saw Liz. It had taken a lot of hard work on both of their parts but they now had a good relationship. She had given him a second chance. A chance to be the father she deserved to have.

"You look beautiful Liz." Said Jeff
"Thank you."
"You sure this guy is the one?"
"Dad, Max loves me and I love him."
"If he ever hurts you, you do know I will have to hurt him."
"Yes, and he knows it too."

Jeff smiled at Liz. A few minutes later Jeff handed Liz over to Max.

"Take care of her Max." Said Jeff
"I will sir. I promise." Said Jeff

Jeff kissed Liz and took his place next to his ex wife.

"We are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. If there is anyone with just cause why these two should not be married speak now or forever hold your peace." Said the minister

When the church remained silent the minister went on.

"Marriage should never be entered into lightly. I have been told me that it was a long road for both Max and Liz to find each other and to open their hearts to each other. I understand that they have written their own vows." Said the minister

The minister nodded to Max.

"Liz, I knew that you were the one for me the first time you pushed me into that lake back in high school. That, I wanted to be the one to make you smile. To make you laugh. That I wanted to be the one that you would talk to. When you finally let me in. Let me get to know you, I knew that I never wanted anyone to hurt you. Liz, I love you more then you can ever know. You make me happier then I have ever been in my life."
"Max, I knew from the moment I met you that I was endanger of letting you into my heart. I had always kept guys at a distance. But then I met you. You slowly chipped away at the wall I had placed around my heart. You showed me what love really was. You made me happy when I thought that it was impossible for me to be happy. I love you more then I can ever show you."

By this time nearly every woman in the church had tears. The minister asked for the rings. Max took Liz's and placed it on her finger.

"With this ring I thee wed." Said Max

Liz took Max's and placed it on his finger.

"With this ring I thee wed." Said Liz
"Do you Maxwell Philip Evans take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife? In sickness and health? For richer or poorer til death do you part?" Asked the minister
"I do." Said Max
"Do you Elizabeth Anne Parker take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? In sickness and health? For richer or poorer til death do you part?"
"I do." Said Liz
"By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Said the minister

Max smiled and leaned down and kissed Liz. The whole church clapped.

It was later that night when Max and Liz laid the bed in their hotel room for the night. In the morning they would head off on their honeymoon to Mackinac (pronounced Mack in naw) Island in Michigan, located between the lower and upper peninsulas, where lakes Huron and Michigan met. Liz had pulled out the letter from her sister to read with Max.

"Ready to see what your sister wanted to tell you?" Asked Max

Liz nodded and opened it. She began to read it to Max.

"Dear Liza and the man who has won my sister's heart,

For whatever reason I am not there to see you on this special day. Liza, we both know you are you are much better with words then I have ever been. But as I write this Liza, you are on the eve of your thirteenth birthday. You are sleeping in the room across from mine. I want you to know that I love you so much Liza. How I wish I could have watched you marry the man of your dreams. But I can't. I am sure you know why I wasn't there."
"Dreamboy, that brings me to you. How I wish I could have met you. But seeing as I am not there and there is only one reason I can think of that I am not there. So you take care of my sister. Give her everything she needs. Support her in following her dreams. Liz, has this talent for writing. Support her in following her dreams."

Liz stopped reading wiping tears from her eyes. Max gently took the letter from Liz and finished reading it.

"Liz and dreamboy, I wish you a long and happy life together. Take care of each other and as Grandma Claudia always said. Follow your hearts. Love always, Jessa"
"Max?"
"Yes baby?"
"Jess would have liked you." Said Liz
"I know I would have liked her too."

Ten years later

Liz sat in a book store a large stack of books next to her. Max was near by with their five year old daughter Jessica Amber Evans and two year old son David Maxwell Evans. Little Jessica looked like her mother but with her father's eyes and David his father with his mother's eyes. The books were copies of Liz's first published story. It was titled Unwanted. It was the story of a girl who didn't feel loved by her family. The Author was listed as Liza Evans, it was the pen name that Liz choose to write under.

"Dedicated in loving memory of my sister Jessica Rose Parker. She would be so proud of you Liz."

Liz smiled at her sister's best friend Kara.

"I know. I still miss her." Said Liz
"So do I. I know you named your daughter after her. I have did too. Jessica Victoria."
"Thanks for coming Kara."
"Wouldn't have missed it. Now will you sign my book?"
"You bet."

Liz would have more books come out over the years. She kept her teaching job too. She came to recognize kids heading for trouble before they got in to deep. She and Max were very happy together.

THE END
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt38-Epil Complete 3/7/16

Post by Natalie36 »

this is a great story i will definitely re read this
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Wonderful ending.......it was such a pleasure to know everyone was able to work through and live through early childhood problems.
Thank you for sharing this story,
carolyn
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SmileeUk »

Great story & you wrote it very well!! I have managed to finish the whole story in 2 days :D What a treat! :wink:

Thanks for sharing your talent & I am sure we will meet again :D

Take care
Smilee
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~
Roswell_Dreamer86
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Roswell_Dreamer86 »

Great story! Keep it up!
There's no point going back to yesterday because I was a different person then...
Jlwharton
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jlwharton »

This was a great story and I loved how Max wouldn’t give up on Liz!!