School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt38-Epil Complete 3/7/16

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 4 10/10

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. So Max and Liz talk a little. That maybe good thing. Glad Max warned Liz about Zack waters. Wonder if Max is going to keep an eye out for Liz. So Max went to Alex to see what information he could find on Liz. Wow that was a very sad memory Liz had. Zack is a major asshole for thinking he could sleep with any woman. hope someone teaches Zack a lesson before he goes after Serena, Liz and Isabel. Plus hopping the teachers find out about Zack before he tries anything with Liz, Serena and Isabel.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 5 10/11

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Eve Max is playing up the bad boy ladies man to Liz. But he does have a good side that we will get a sample of here. The death of her older sister really did mess Liz up.

Carolyn Alex has a lot of issues that will come out later. Deep down he wants more then a hook up. But he will take it for now. Later it will come out just how close Liz and her sister Jess were, so her death really messed Liz up.

L-J-L 76 Max did warn Liz about Zack but it may not do much good. As for Max watching out for Liz, it is possible. Zack is going to be trouble for a while. Don't count on the teachers finding out about Zack any time soon.

Part 5

Isabel Evans watched as her roommate got ready to head out the door.

"Where you going DeLuca?"
"Out. Meeting a guy."
"That moody Michael?"
"What's to you Evans?"
"I don't care. Just don't get caught if you plan to screw him. I am just getting use to you. Don't want to break in a new roommate."
"Don't worry princess I won't get caught."

Isabel watched as Maria DeLuca walked out of the room. She was use to the short hot tempered blond. She really didn't want to have to deal with a new roommate. So as long as her roommate didn't get caught having sex with that moody Michael Guerin she really didn't care what she did. While there were rules about no sex on school grounds it didn't stop it from happening. Isabel personally hadn't had sex since she arrived but she had before being sent here. So far she hadn't had a run in with a guy that she thought would give her any pleasure.

Zack smiled as he watched Liz Parker walk out of the school library alone. This might be his best chance to fuck the girl. He walked quietly behind her easily catching up to her. He grabbed her from behind and pulled her into the gardeners shed by the gym.

"Don't you dare scream Parker. You see, I think it is time that you and I hook up." Said Zack
"No!" Said Liz
"You will enjoy the feel of my dick. Haven't had a complaint yet."
"Zack, I don't want to have sex."
"Oh come on it ain't a big deal. I can make you feel good."
"No Zack!"
"Listen here bitch! You and I will have a fuck. I have never been turned down before and it ain't going to change now."

Zack pushed her up against the wall lifted her uniform skirt and pulled her panties down her legs. He then undid his belt and started to drop his pants when he was grabbed from behind and a fist punched him in the face before throwing him to the ground.

"The lady told you no Waters. So let her go." Said a male voice.

Liz looked to see Max standing over Zack with his back to her.

"Fix yourself Parker. I will then walk you back to your dorm." Said Max
"OK." Said Liz in a small voice

Liz fixed her underwear and skirt then picked up her books that had fallen to the ground.

"Ready?" Asked Max
"Yeah."

Max took her books from her and walked next to her down the path to the girls dorm.

"You ok?" Asked Max
"Yeah. Thanks."

Max reached into his pocket and pulled out one of his bottles of vodka.

"Look I know you told me you don't drink. But I think you should take a small sip. Just to calm your nerves."

Liz took the bottle and opened it. She took a drink and made a face as the alcohol burned her throat.

"It takes a little getting use to."
"Thanks for helping me."
"Liz, you should report him."
"I ain't a snitch."
"Liz, he was going to rape you! Look I ain't the nicest guy. But I do know when a lady tells me no, that she means no."
"Look Max, I just can't tell anyone what he tried to do to me."
"Why?"
"You won't understand."
"Explain it to me."
"No."

They reached the dorm Liz grabbed her books from him and went inside. Max watched her go. He really had to wonder what was going on with her. There was something that she didn't seem to want anyone to know. But he was going to find out what it was.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Telling that the guy wanted to rape her - and he said it wasn't true, could be really problematic for a girl, because it is her word against his... But Max was there and he could have testify! :?

But there are people like Liz - who are shy and reserved and even if there must be a reason why she is in this school, she doesn't want the others to know... and only her know why... :?

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. Love the way Max came and saved Liz from being raped. It seems Max is starting to care for Liz. Glad Max is there for Liz when she needs someone. Don't know what to think of Michael and Maria hooking up. Will Liz tell her room mate about the Zack trying to rape her? What will Serena do when she finds out? Will Serena and Max be there for Liz? Will Max protect Liz from Zack? Will Max keep watch over Liz?

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Max to the rescue and just in time.
I wonder why Liz won't report Zack........
Thanks,
Carolyn
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

great parts!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 6 10/12

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Eve Liz, has a reason she won't report Zack. But it may be a while before we get to it.

L-J-L 76 Max, isn't totally bad. He does respect that women have the right to say no. Liz won't tell anyone what almost happened to her.

Carolyn It will be a while before we get to the real reason Liz won't report Zack.

saori_1902 Thanks

Part 6 One year ago

Liz walked into her house late. She was going to be in big trouble if her parents found out what happened. She was almost to her room when the lights came on. She turned to find her her parents waiting for her.

"Where have you been Elizabeth?" Asked her father.
"Out with my friends." Said Liz
"Those punks aren't your friends." Said her father
"Yes they are! They let me be me. You expect me to be Jess!"
"Elizabeth, this isn't about your sister. This is about you! How in the hell do you expect to get into Harvard if you are always cutting school?" Asked her father
"Ever think I might not want to go to Harvard? That is what Jess wanted!"
"Young lady you are grounded until you pull your grades up and your attitude improves."

Liz just glared at her parents and headed to her room.

Present

Liz walked into her dorm room tossed her books down and fell onto her bed and started to cry.

Max walked into his room to find Alex at work on his computer. Alex glanced at him then went back to work.

"I found some stuff on Elizabeth Parker." Said Alex
"What do you have?" Asked Max
"Well she is from Roswell New Mexico. Her parents own a diner named the Crashdown Cafe. She had an older sister named Jessica who was killed in a car accident about two years ago."
"Any details on the accident?"
"Seems the boyfriend of her sister was drunk."
"Maybe that is why she said she don't drink." Mumbled Max
"Could be. I will keep digging."
"Good. See if you can find out why she wouldn't want to report someone who tried to hurt her."
"Something happen?"
"We need to keep an eye on Zack Waters."

Liz laid on her bed. She knew that she should report Zack. But she couldn't. Last time she snitched on someone her arm was broken, and that was over a stolen test paper. She knew if she told anyone about Zack that he would do much worse then brake a bone. She had to wonder what Max's story was. She didn't even know why she cared. He was nothing but a cocky jerk. But he did come to her add when she needed it. But he was just like every other guy she had met. All he wanted from her was sex. She had been able to hold them off so far. She had made her sister a promise that she would give her virginity to someone special. Liz was lost in thought and didn't notice Serena come in.

"Hey Parker!"
"What do you want Serena?"
"Zack Waters is going to get caught at some point."
"Why do you say that?"
"Well he was fucking Pam Troy outside the gym when I walked by. I only noticed because that damn girl wouldn't know how to be quite if her life depended on it."
"Personally I don't give a shit if he gets caught or kicked out."
"Neither would I. I am just glad he ain't tried to get me to fuck with him. The way I hear it he don't take no for an answer."

Liz bit her lip. She knew that he was going to come for her again. But she sure as hell didn't want to lose her virginity to someone like him. She was going to have to talk to Max. Though he wasn't really someone she found easy to talk to.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

So Liz has a good reason to keep quiet.
Zack sure appears to be a "bad apple".
Hope Liz will finally talk to Max.
Thanks,
Carolyn
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Great part! Oh! I am so happy, not to be a teenager anymore! :lol: :lol:

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!!Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Oh so that is why Liz won't tell anyone she's afraid she will get serious hurt. Understand that. Glad Max wants to keep an eye on Liz. And glad Max and Alex want to keep an eye on Zack too. Liz should talk to Max maybe he can protect her from Zack. How is Liz going to get Max to meet her somewhere and talk? What are Liz and Max going to talk about? Will Max let Liz know he will protect her from Zack? Will Liz believe Max? Will Liz tell Max about her sister Jessica? What will Max do when he find out? Will Max be there for Liz? Will Liz let Max be there for her? Will Zack try and go after Liz again? Will Liz be able to fight Zack off? Will Max be there when Zack tries anything with Liz? When will the teacher realize what Zack is doing? Will the teacher stop Zack? Will someone catch Max and Liz together? Will Max and Liz fall for each other? Will Max and Liz admit their feelings? Will Max and Liz spend some alone time together? Will Max and Liz sleep together? Will Zack get kicked out of school? Who is going to be the first to get kicked out of school? Will Max and Liz graduate from the school? Will Max and Liz keep seeing each other after school? Will Max and Liz get married and have kids? Will Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel, Kyle, Serena all have a happy ending?

L-J-L 76