Bounty On Love{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 111 Pg66 1/19/18

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Bounty On Love{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 111 Pg66 1/19/18

Postby L-J-L 76 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:03 am

[/strike]URL=http://s221.photobucket.com/user/L1976/media/BountyOnLove.png.html]Image[/URL
Bounty For Love
M/L
Rating: Mature
Summery:
Max and Liz are both Bounty Hunters. Max and Liz are friends, room mates that work together. Max and Liz catch all the bad people. When they are not working they hang out with their friends Alex, Isabel, Michael and Maria. Max and Liz have stronge feeling for each other but they are denying their feeling for each other. What will happen one night when they go after a bad person and someone gets hurt? Will Max and Liz deny their feeling or will they act on their feeling?

Prolong:
Liz and Maria were behind the front desk looking and filing papers when Mr. Parker and Mr. Evans walked into the fire house. They walked up to Liz and Maria. Liz and Maria looked up and saw the father's standing in front of them.

“Hey dad what is up?” Liz asked.

“Liz where are Michael and Max?” Mr. Parker asked.

“I don't know. But I will call them to find out,” Maria said.

As Maria was about to reach for the phone Max and Michael walked in. Max and Michael saw their dad's at the front desk. They walked up to them and they were all face to face.

“Hey dad what is going on/” Michael asked.

“We need to talk to you and Max in your office. It is important,” Mr. Parker said.

“OK,” Max and Michael said.

Max, Michael and their fathers walked across the room to their office. When they walked into the office and they shut the door. Liz and Maria turned and looked at each other. Then turned and started to work on the files.

Meanwhile in the office:
Max and Michael sat on the chairs in front of the desk. While Mr. Parker and Mr. Evans sat across from them on the desk.

“Dad what is going on?” Michael asked.

“Max, Michael we got a call from a team in California. They need some help with a case they are working on,” Mr. Parker said.

“OK. So what are you trying to say?” Michael asked.

“We are sending the both of you to California to help on the case,” Mr. Evans said.

“What?” Michael asked.

“When do we have to leave?” Max asked.

“They asked for help and we told them we would send some people,” Mr. Parker said.

“And you are leaving tonight. So you better pack something and be ready to leave by 9pm,” Mr. Evans said.

“Dad, what about Maria, my girlfriend?” Michael yelled.

“Don't worry, she will still be here when you both get back,” Mr. Parker said.

“This is bull shit,” Michael said.

“What about mom and Isabel?” Max asked.

“Don't worry I will keep an eye on them for you,” Mr. Evans said.

“Dad, what about Lizzie?” Michael asked.

“Liz will be fine. So don't worry about her,” Mr. Parker said.

Right at that moment there was a knock on the door. Max, Michael and the fathers turned and looked at the door.

“Come in,” Max said.

The door opened and there was Liz.

“Sorry for bothering you. But Um mom called and told me that if you and Mr. Evans are not at the Parker house in 45 minutes you and Mr. Evans will be sleeping on the couch in the pool house,” Liz said.

“Oh crap. Will you please call your mom and tell her we are leaving now?” Mr. Parker asked.

“Dad I'll let her know. But why are you both afraid of the pool house couch? That couch is so comfy?” Liz asked.

“Liz honey trust us that couch is not,” Mr. Evans said.

“OK. Oh dad your and Mr. Evan flowers just got delivered to mom and Mrs. Evans,” Liz said.

“What are the flowers for?” Max asked.

“Oh my god do you guys not remember what today is?” Liz asked shockingly.

“No. What is today?” Michael asked.

“Today is the anniversary of Mom, dad, Mr. and Mrs. Evans first date. Mom talked about it for like ever. How can you guys forget?” Liz asked.

“Oh crap. That is today?” Mr. Evans asked.

“Yeah, you are all supposed to go where you had your first date. You do remember your first date right? Please say you do?” Liz asked.

“Yeah of course we do. We went to a place called Chez Pari up north,” Mr. Evans said.

“Right. You both better leave now. You got 30 minutes to get to the house,” Liz said.

“Thanks. We will see you and Max later tonight,” Mr. Parker and Mr. Evans said before walking out of the room.

After the fathers were gone Maria walked into the office and looked at Liz, Max and Michael. They all looked at each other.

“What did the fathers want?” Maria asked.

“Michael and I are leaving for California tonight,” Max said.

“Why?” Liz asked.

“Dad wants us to help a team in California with a case they are working on,” Michael said.

“How long are you both going to be gone for?” Maria asked.

“We don't know?” Michael said.

“When do you have to leave tonight?” Liz asked.

“We leave at 9pm tonight,” Max said.

“So what that gives us 8 hours to spend together before you leave?” Maria asked.

“Yes,” Michael said.

“So what are we going to do till then?” Liz asked.

“Well I say we close up and go to a bar and party,” Maria said.

“No. We are going to have a party here. Max and I will go and get the drinks while you and Liz get the food. We all meet back here by 6pm,” Michael said.

“So what we party till it is time for you both to leave?” Maria asked.

“Yes. So what does everyone think of the plan?” Michael asked.

“Yes,” Max, Liz, Maria said.

“Good. Then let’s go get everything we need,” Michael said.

Everyone walked out of the office and walked out of the fire house. Max and Michael walked to Max's car while Liz and Maria walked to Maria's car. They all got into their cars and drove off. Max and Michael went to a liquor store and bought 3 Jack Daniels. 3 Vodka bottles, 6 cases of beer, 3 bottles of rum, 10 pack of margaritas and 3 kegs of beer. After they got all the drinks Max and Michael paid and left the liquor store. They got in the car and drove back to the fire house. While the girls bought 50 deli sandwiches, tacos, burritos, soft tacos, subs, pizzas; then bought 8 bags of chips, 6 different kinds of salsas and bean dip. After the girls bought all of the food they walked back to the car and got in. After they got into the car they drove off and went back to the fire house.

When the girls got to the fire house they saw the guys unloading the drinks. Liz and Maria got out of the car and started to take the food into the building. A few minutes later everyone had everything into the house. Michael and Maria started to call everyone and get them to come to the party. While Michael and Maria were making calls Liz followed Max up the stairs to the second floor balcony. When Liz walked into the room she saw Max sitting on the balcony. Liz walked up to Max and sat next to him.

“Max, are you OK?” Liz asked.

“No. I just can't believe that I have to leave tonight,” Max said.

“Max you know everything is going to be fine. You and Michael do this and you both will be back in no time,” Liz said.

“Why do I doubt that?” Max asked.

“Because you don't want to go,” Liz said.

“How can you know me so well?” Max asked.

“Because we are both friends. And I guess nothing will change that,” Liz said.

“That is true. So are you and Maria going to be at this party?” Max asked.

“You know it,” Liz said.

“You know Michael will go ballistic while you are at the party,” Max said.

“Yeah I know. It is a good thing I have you to protect me,” Liz said.

“That is true,” Max said.

“I better go I need to help Maria find something to wear and help her get everything set up,” Liz said.

“Have fun with that,” Max said.

“You know I will,” Liz said before walking out of the room.

When Liz walked out of the room she saw Michael standing in front of her. They both looked at each other.

“You know I don't want you at this party. And I know I can't stop you from being there. Will you please do me a favor?” Michael asked.

“What is the favor?” Liz asked.

“Promise me you will be careful? And if you can promise to stay near either me, Max or Maria?” Michael asked.

“I promise,” Liz said.

“Good now you better go change. Maria is waiting for you in your room,” Michael said.

“Thanks,” Liz said.

Liz walked down the hallway to her room. When she walked in she saw Maria looking for something to wear. A few seconds later Maria turned and smiled at Liz.

“Liz here is what you are going to wear to the party. Go to the bathroom and change now,” Maria said.

Liz grabbed her clothes as Liz walked into her bathroom to change. A few seconds later Liz walked out wearing a leather plunging neck backless halter top with black leather hip hugger pants. When Maria saw Liz she was surprised.

“Liz you look beautiful. Come on let’s fix your hair,” Maria said

As Liz sat down she saw Maria was wearing a black backless halter dress with knee high boots. Liz watched as Maria put some pink and blue strips in her hair and the curled her hair a little. A few minutes later Maria was finished. Liz and Maria stood up and walked down the hallway and down the stairs. Max and Michael turned and watched as Maria and Liz walked down the stairs and walked to them. They were all standing face to face.

“So what do you guys think of Liz's new look?” Maria said.

“This is not my sister, go change now,” Michael said.

“No. Maria did this and I like it,” Liz said.

“Oh god this is going to be hell night,” Michael said.

“Max what do you think of Liz's new look?” Maria asked.

“Liz looks great. Michael don't worry I'll keep Liz away from the drunks,” Max said.

“Thanks I knew I could count on you,” Michael said.

“Liz and Maria rolled their eyes at each other then turned and looked at Max and Michael.

“When is everyone going to be here?” Maria asked.

Right at that moment the door bell ringed. Michael walked to the door and opened it. When Michael opened the door everyone pushed passed Michael to get into the building. When everyone was in Michael turned and he couldn't find Liz, max and Maria. He heard the music playing and seeing people drink. Michael walked into the kitchen and got a drink. After Michael got a drink he went to search for Maria. A few minutes later Michael found Maria leaning against the wall looking for him. Michael walked up to Maria. They were both face to face.

“Where are Max and Liz?” Michael asked.

“They are out on the dance floor. Do you want to dance?” Maria asked.

“Hell yeah,” Michael said as he took Maria to the dance floor.

As they were dancing Michael and Maria turned and watched as Max and Liz were talking and laughing as they were dancing. Then watched as they walked off the dance floor and went towards the kitchen. A few hours later as the party was going to stronger Michael and Maria were on the couch kissing. Michael pulled away and looked for Liz. He didn't see Liz anywhere. Maria looked at Michael.

“Michael what is it?” Maria asked.

“I don't see Liz anywhere,” Michael said.

“Don't worry Max is with Liz. He will protect her,” Maria said.

“Yeah, you're right. Now where were we?” Michael asked.

“Right here,” Maria said as Maria pulled Michael on top of her.

What Michael did know was Max and Liz were upstairs on the second floor lying on a mattress making out. Max and Liz's hands roamed each other’s bodies as they kissed. Max and Liz pulled back and looked at each other.

“Liz, are you sure you want more then this?” Max asked.

“Yes. Now kiss me,” Liz said.

“Yes ma'am,” Max said as he leaned in and kissed Liz again.

As they were kissing Max and Liz were both taking off each other’s clothes. After their tops were off Liz reach down and started to unbutton Max's pants. As Max's pants were undone Liz was about to pulled them down when Max stopped her and pulled off her pants and underwear. After the pants and underwear were off Liz used her feet and pulled Max's pants and boxers off. After all their clothes were off Liz spread her legs and let Max rested between them. Max was about to enter Liz when he reached behind him and pulled out his wallet. When Max got his wallet he opened it and pulled out a condom. He opened the condom and put it on. After Max had the condom on he turned and looked at Liz.

“Are you ready?” Max asked.

“Yes,” Liz said.

As Max entered Liz he touched her barrier.

“Liz, why didn't you tell me?” Max asked.

“You never asked. Please don't stop?” Liz asked.

“I don't plan too,” Max asked as he pushed past her barrier.

Max stopped and waited for a few seconds then he started to move against Liz. As the pace was picking up Max and Liz started to move quickly against each other. Then a few seconds later they both went over the edge calling each other’s name. Max pulled Liz with him as he rolled on to his back. Max was looking at the ceiling as he held Liz.

“Liz, why didn't you tell me? I would have gone slowly,” Max asked.

“Because I wanted us to happen,” Liz said.

“You know your brother is going to kill me when he finds out,” Max said.

“I'll protect you from him,” Liz said smiling.

Max and Liz leaned in and kissed. Then Max pulled away and looked at Liz.

“We better rest. I'm not ready for your brother to see us,” Max said.

“True,” Liz said.

A few seconds later Max and Liz feel a sleep in each other’s arm. As Max slept, he held Liz close to him. A couple of hours later Max woke up and saw it was 8:30pm. He turned and saw Liz was still asleep. Max got up and got dressed. After he was dressed Max walked up to Liz and kissed her on the cheek. Then pulled away and looked at Liz.

“Liz I am going to miss you. Please don't change on me when I get back?” Max asked.

Then Max stood up and walked out of the room. Max turned and shut the door quietly. Then he walked down the hallway and down the stairs. When he got down stairs he saw his parents, Mr. and Mrs. Parker, Isabel, Alex, Michael and Maria.

“Where is Liz?” Michael asked.

“Liz fell asleep. I stayed with her for awhile,” Max said.

“Well it is time to go,” Mr. Evans said.

Everyone walked out of building and walked to Mr. Evans van. They all got into the van and drove to the airport. When they got to the airport everyone got out and walked with Max and Michael to where they give the lady their tickets.

“It is now time to board the plane to California. Please come to the door,” Speaker said.

Everyone turned and looked at each other. Max walked up to Maria and Isabel and gave them a hug. While Max hugged them.

“Maria, Isabel, please watch out for Liz for me?” Max asked.

“We promise,” Maria and Isabel said.

After Max hugged the girls then he went to hug the parents. After the hug he turned and saw Michael standing next to him.

“Hope to see you soon,” Everyone said.

“Call us when you get there?” Mrs. Evans and Mrs. Parker asked.

“We promise,” Max and Michael said.

The parents and friends watched as Max and Michael got on the plane and flew away. After they were gone the parents dropped Maria, Isabel and Alex off at the fire house. When they walked in the parents drove away. As Maria walked in she saw Liz wrapped in a blanket with a weird look on her face. Maria walked up to Liz and put her arm around her.

“Liz what is wrong?” Maria asked.

“Where is Max?” Liz asked.

“He and Michael are gone,” Isabel said.

“Oh, Um I'm going to back to sleep,” Liz said as she ran up stairs to the second floor bed room.

Maria, Alex and Isabel watched as Liz slammed the door.

As the days went by Liz finally told Maria what happened between her and Max. When Maria found out she was shocked. But she understood why Liz didn't tell anyone. Maria and Isabel promised to be there for Liz if she needed them. As the days turned into months Maria and Liz heard from Michael and Max once a week to let them know what was going on. And to let them both know they were missed.

8 months later Liz gets a call from Max. Max was telling Liz all about his new girlfriend. Her name was Amanda and she was his age. Max told Liz he has been seeing her for 8 months now and he was in love. When the call was over Liz started to cry. She couldn't believe Max did this to her. As she was crying Maria and Isabel walked in the room. Liz told them what happened. And both girls vowed to Liz to help her get over Max. That was the last time Liz ever talked to Max. Every time Max called to talk to Liz she would hang up on him. Michael, Alex and the parents are the only ones that don't know what happened between Max and Liz the night Max left.
Last edited by L-J-L 76 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:16 am, edited 136 times in total.

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Bounty On Love{AU, CC, Mature}Prolong Pg 1 9/15/15

Postby Natalie36 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:06 am

oh wow, max has got to be joking

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Postby begonia9508 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:46 am

Tipically macho attitude! :twisted:

Max asked Liz to wait for him but instead, he did what Liz should not do! :twisted: I just hope that Amanda was worth the lost of Liz because she seems really upset and she will not be happy and understanding, when he come back! :twisted: :shock: :(

Waiting for more! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Postby L-J-L 76 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:55 am

begonia9508{Eve}
Yes Max has a typical macho attitude. Yes Max did what he asked Liz not to do. You will have to keep reading to find out what will happen when Max and Amanda shows up and if Amanda is wroth losing Liz over. Of course Liz is pissed off at Max. You will also have to keep reading to find out what will happen when Max and Michael come home.

Natalie36
no I'm afraid not about Max joking.

L-J-L 76

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Postby keepsmiling7 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:40 pm

Great new story,
Looking forward to more,
Carolyn

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Postby L-J-L 76 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Keepsmiling7{Carolyn}
I'm glad that you like the new story. I hope you will keep reading to find next for out what will happen next for Max, Liz and others.

L-J-L 76

Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Postby Michelle17 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:39 pm

Hi,

I love the start of the story. I feel bad for Liz. I want to know what Max is thinking. Does he really Love of Care about Liz? Please post more Soon

Special thanks too

claudialynn

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Postby L-J-L 76 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:29 pm

Michelle17
Thank you for liking the start of the story. You will have to keep reading to find out why Max did what he did. And of course Max cares for Liz. But he doesn't know if it is a friend or more.

L-J-L 76

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Postby L-J-L 76 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:25 am

Chapter 1

A year has passed. During the year Michael, Maria and Liz talked every week. Liz and Maria told Michael about everything that was going on and about the 2 new people who joined the group. And Michael told Liz and Maria everything that was going on with him and Max. He even told them about Max's girl friend. When Michael started talking about Max's girl friend Liz would get off the phone.

One night Max was in his room watching TV when the phone ringed. Max reached over and picked up the phone and put it to his ear.

“Hello?” Max asked.

“Max Hi. This is Mrs. Parker and Maria. Michael there we need to talk to him please?” Mrs. Parker and Maria asked.

“Sure. Is everything OK?” Max asked.

“No, everything is not OK. I need to talk to Michael,” Mrs. Parker said.

“Hold on and I will get him,” Max said.

Max put the phone to his chest and went and knocked on Michael's door. A few seconds later Michael opened the door and looked at Max.

“Your mom and Maria are on the phone they need to talk to you,” Max said.

“Thanks. Max stay on the phone that way you can say hello to you,” Michael said.

“Are you sure?” Max asked.

“Yes,” Michael said as he and Max put the phones to their ears.

“Hey mom, Maria. What is going on?” Michael asked.

“Michael you need to come home now,” Mrs. Parker said.

“Why? What happened?” Michael asked.

“Your sister is in the hospital,” Maria said.

“What happened?” Michael asked.

“Michael we will tell you when you and Max get here. We already booked your flight and you plane tickets are at the airport waiting for both of you,” Maria said.

“OK. Well pack now and go. Who is meeting us at the airport?” Michael asked.

“Isabel and Alex will be picking you up,” Mrs. Parker said.

”Mrs. Parker how bad is Liz?” Max asked.

“Max you will find out when you get here. Go now,” Maria said.

Max and Michael hanged up the phones and started to pack their clothes and things. After Max and Michael packed enough clothes for 2 weeks they ran out of the apartment. Michael turned and locked the door then followed Max down the stairs to Max's car. They set their bags in the back and got in and drove off. A few minutes later they pulled up to the airport parking lot. Max and Michael grabbed their bags and ran into the airport. They walked up to the ticket desk and waited for a person to help them. A few minutes later an attendant walked up to Max and Michael.

“Yes may I help you?” The lady attendant asked.

“Yes you have tickets here for us to pick up,” Michael said.

“Please tell me your names and I need to see id's please?” Lady attendant said.

“My name is Michael Parker and this is Max Evans. And here is our ID's,” Michael said as he handed the lady their Id's.

The lady took the Id's and looked for their names. A few seconds later the lady came back with their Ids and plane tickets. She hands them to Max and Michael.

“It's a good thing you came. Your flight leaves in 10 minutes. Have a safe flight, sirs,” Lady Attendant said.

“Thank you,” Max and Michael said.

Max and Michael grabbed their bags and ran to the loading port to the plane. When they got there they handed a lady their plane tickets. The lady clipped them and let them on the plane. When they got onto the plane the flight attendant looked at their tickets and smiled.

“You both are in first class. Have a safe flight, sirs,” Lady said.

Max and Michael looked at each other then went to sit down. As Max and Michael sat down they both took a deep breath.

“What do you think is wrong with Liz?” Max asked.

“I guess we will find out when we get home,” Michael said.

As Max and Michael sat back they started to fall asleep. A couple of hours later they felt someone trying to wake them up. Max and Michael opened their eyes and saw the flight attendant standing in front of them.

“We are landed sirs. Thank you for flying with us,” Lady said.

Max and Michael stood up and saw everyone was off the plane. They stood up and walked off the plane. They walked through the tunnels and walked through the doors. When Max and Michael walked through the doors they started to look for Isabel and Alex. After looking for a few minutes they found Alex and Isabel standing against the wall. Max and Michael walked up to Alex and Isabel. They all looked at each other and just stood there.

“Will one of you please tell me what is going on?” Michael asked.

“You both will find out when we get to the hospital,” Isabel said.

“Do we need to get your bags?” Alex asked.

“No we just threw everything in our gym bags,” Max said.

“Well come on lets go,” Alex said.

They walked out of the airport and walked to Alex's car. Alex put Max and Michael's bags in the trunk of the car. Then everyone got in to the car and Alex drove off. A couple of hours later Alex pulled into the hospital parking lot and parked the car. After the car was parked everyone got out and walked into the hospital. Max and Michael followed Alex and Isabel to the elevator and got on. Then they watched as Alex pushed the third floor. A few seconds later the elevator door opened and they walked down the hallway to room 315. Alex knocked on the door and waited.

“Come in,” Voice said.

Alex, Isabel, Max and Michael walked in and saw Mrs. Parker, Maria and a guy standing next to Liz's bed. Liz turned and saw Max and Michael.

“Hey Michael,” Liz said.

“What the hell happened to you?” Michael asked.

“Someone shot at Liz and she got a flesh wound,” Maria said.

“What the hell was Liz doing?” Michael asked.

“I got my Bounty licenses and I was trying to help catch a bad guy,” Liz said.

“Are you crazy? You could have been killed,” Max said.

“Well as you can see I'm fine,” Liz said.

“Liz shouldn't be doing this,” Michael said.

“Michael, go to hell. I can do what I want,” Liz said.

Liz turned and saw that it was close to midnight. She turned and looked at the guy. When she turned to look at the guy she saw him looking at Max and Michael then turning and looking at her.

“Grant you need to go. Remember you have that case to work on early tomorrow,” Liz said.

“I forgot all about it. Are you sure you want me to go?” Grant asked.

“Yes. Please?” Liz asked.

“OK. I'll come by tomorrow to see you,” Grant said.

“You better,” Liz said.

“Oh I promise,” Grant said as he lean down and kissed Liz sweetly on the lips.

As Grant and Liz were kissing Max and Michael were making a gagging noise. While Mrs. Parker, Maria, Isabel was smiling. After the kiss Grant pulled back and looked at Liz.

“I'll see you tomorrow. I love you,” Grant said.

“I love you too,” Liz said.

Everyone watched as Grant walked out of the room. After Grant was gone Max and Michael turned and looked at Liz, Mrs. Parker, Isabel and Alex.

“Who was Liz helping?” Michael asked.

“She was helping us,” Alex, Isabel, Maria said.

“What was she doing?” Max asked.

She was helping us catch a dog fighter. She saw him and we had her follow him. We didn't know he had a gun till it was too late and found her on the ground,” Alex said.

“So how long are you both here for?” Liz asked.

“As long as we are needed,” Max said.

“You're not needed, you can leave Max,” Liz said.

“Liz,” Max said.

“No you can go. So good bye Max,” Liz said before turning away from Max.

“Liz we are going to leave you and Max alone so you can talk,” Maria said.

“You don't have to Max is leaving,” Liz said.

“Come on, let’s let these two talk alone while we go and get coffee,” Mrs. Parker and Maria said.

After everyone walked out of the room and left Max and Liz alone. All they did was look at each other.

“Liz what the hell happened to us?” Max asked.

“You left things changed,” Liz said.

“Liz that is not what I meant and you know it,” Max said.

“So how is your girlfriend Amanda? I bet she was mad that you had to come home,” Liz said.

“I don't know how she is. I haven't talk to her since yesterday. Liz what the hell is going on?” Max asked.

“Nothing is going on,” Liz said.

“Why have you not talked to me in a year? We were friends then all of sudden you stopped talking to me,” Max said.

“Because things changed when you left. And nothing is going to change that,” Liz said.

Max's cell phone started to ring. As the phone ringed Max and Liz both looked at each other. Then Max reached into his pocket and pulled his cell phone out. When Max looked down he saw it was Amanda calling him. Max looked at Liz.

“You better take that in case it is important,” Liz said.

“I'll call them back later. Liz, I want us to still be friends. Can we do that?” Max asked.

“I don't know if I want to,” Liz said.

“Things have changed between us. It has been a year since you left and you think we can stay as we were before you left. I don't think so. A lot of things have changed since you left,” Liz said.

“What the fuck has changed? You still look like the same person you were before I left,” Max said.

“No I have changed since the last time you saw. You just don't realize how much though. So I am asking again how long are you staying?” Liz asked.

“I don't know,” Max said.

“Well let me know when you do know. Because while you are here I think it would be wise for us to not be around each other,” Liz said.

“Liz you can't do that,” Max said.

“Yes I can. And I am. I already talked to the parents and you will be staying with your parents. While Michael and Maria are moving in the firehouse apartment,” Liz said.

“What about you?” Max asked.

“I'm staying at my parent’s pool house. While my parents are fixing my apartment in the firehouse,” Liz said.

“Wow you the parents are putting apartments in the firehouse. Why?” Max asked.

“Max we will be living and working in the firehouse. That is what our parents set up for all of us,” Liz said.

“Who is going to be your room mate?” Max asked.

“That is none of your business,” Liz said.

“Liz, are you living with Grant?” Max asked.

“Again that is none of your business,” Liz said.

“Why won't you tell me?” Max asked.

“Because like I said it is none of your business like it is none of my business if you are living with Amanda,” Liz said.

“Do you know when you get to get out of here?” Max asked.

“I'm waiting for the doctor,” Liz said.

“Oh. So how long will you have to wait for your apartment to be finished?” Max asked.

“Well my mom said I got 2 weeks. So till it is finished I'm going to staying with my parents,” Liz said.

What Max and Liz didn't know was Alex, Isabel, Maria were standing close to the door to hear what was being said. They wanted to know if Max and Liz can be friends again after what happened between them.

Meanwhile in Liz's room:

“So I hear From Isabel your thinking of marrying Amanda. So have you asked her?” Liz asked.

“No. I haven't asked. Right now I'm trying to figure out what I want to do,” Max said.

“What do you mean?” Liz asked.

“I don't know if I want to get married yet. I might want to keep things the way they are,” Max said.

“Max you both have said the 3 little words. So what?” Liz asked.

“Liz I just want to make sure I feel right before I ask her. You know. What about you and Grant. I heard you both say you love each other?” Max asked.

“We decided to take things slowly. We don't want to rush into anything and end up getting hurt,” Liz said.

“Oh. How long have you both been together?” Max asked.

“We have been dating for 8 months now. And no we have not slept together. Like I said we want to take our time and get to know each other before we do anything. What about you?” Liz asked.

“Um Amanda and I just let things happen as they come,” Max said.

“Wow that is a change for you,” Liz said.

“Yeah well things just seem to happen lately. So um where did you and Grant meet?” Max asked.

“I was working on a case at a bar. Grant walked up to and started talking. The next thing I know was we were dancing and catching a bad guy. Grant is studying to be a lawyer. He um graduates in a couple of weeks. And you?” Liz asked.

“Um Amanda and I were working on a case. We got along perfectly and I asked her out. And she said yes. So we have been dating a year. Her father owns and works at a place in California where our fathers sent us,” Max said.

“Wow you are mixing things up huh?” Liz asked.

“I should be saying the same with you,” Max said.

“Yeah, whatever,” Liz said.

“Liz?” Max said.

As Max said Liz's name the doctor walked into the room and looked between Max and Liz. Then the doctor walked up to Liz.

“Miss. Parker I looked at your chart and it seems everything is fine. You got some bruises and cuts. But besides that everything is good,” Doctor said.

“When can I go home?” Liz asked.

“I'll go get your papers and you and your family can leave her in an hour or 2,” Doctor said.

“Yes that would be great thank you,” Liz said.

“I'll be right back with the papers,” Doctor said.

After the doctor was gone Liz and Max turned and looked at each other.

“Were you about to say something Max?” Liz asked.

“Um, no. It could wait,” Max said.

Maria, Isabel, Alex, Michael and Mrs. Parker all walked in and walked up to Liz. Liz smiled as she looked at them.

“So what did the doctor say?” Michael asked.

“I can leave here in an hour or 2,” Liz said.

“Cool. So where are you going to be staying?” Michael asked.

“I'm staying at mom and dads. I turned the pool house into an apartment for me,” Liz said.

“Cool. Where are Max and I staying?” Michael asked.

“Max will be staying with his parents. While you Michael will be staying with Maria at the firehouse,” Mrs. Parker said.

Oh cool,” Michael said.

Right at that moment the doctor walked in and walked up to Liz.

“Here is a list of things to do to your cuts and bruises; here is your medicine you need to pick up. Remember you need to get plenty of rest. And remember to take your pain pills as the bottle tells you. Who will be there with you to check on you?” Doctor asked.

“I will be,” Mrs. Parker and Isabel said.

“OK. Since you both are going to be there for her look over the list and try to get her to remember this and try to get her to move around,” Doctor said.

“Yes sir,” everyone said.

“Liz, sign this and you are free,” Doctor said.

Liz grabbed a pen and signed her name. After that Liz looked up at the doctor.

“You’re free to go. Take care. And I want to see you back here in 2 weeks to check you over,” Doctor said.

“Yes sir,” Liz said.

After the doctor left Isabel and Maria helped Liz walked to the bathroom and helped Liz change. A few minutes later Liz walked out of the bathroom wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. Liz walked up to the bed and put her shoes on. After that everyone grabbed Liz's thing and walked out of the room and hospital. When they walked out of the building Alex went to get the car. A few minutes later the car pulled up in front of them. Max and Michael helped Liz to get to the front seat. While everyone else got into the back seat. After everyone got in Alex drove off. Alex dropped Michael and Maria off first at the firehouse. Then Alex dropped Max off at his parents’ house. After Max was dropped off Alex drove to the Parker. When Alex got to the Parkers he parked the car and helped Isabel, Mrs. Parker take Liz and her thing to the pool house. When they go the pool house Alex opened the door and helped Isabel get Liz to the couch. After they sat Liz down. They put Liz's things on the chair and table next to the couch. After Mrs. Parker set everything down she turned and looked at Liz, Isabel and Alex.

“Lizzie I will be right back. I'm going to get your medicine,” Mrs. Parker said.

“Liz while she is gone go ahead and try to get some sleep. Alex and I will go to the store and get you some food and drinks, "Isabel said.

“OK,” Liz said as she lay down and closed her eyes.

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bounty On Love{AU, CC, Mature}Chapter 1 Pg1 9/20/15

Postby begonia9508 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:38 am

Great part! What's an ass, this Max! :twisted: :lol:

EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!

Return to “Alternate Universe Without Aliens”