Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 50 Complete 10/4

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 44 9/28

Post by begonia9508 »

Who was this man, a Neanderthal man or what? It seems that it is a yes, he is! Let see how it will go down with him, who not even able to wash his underwear!

Thanks EVE :wink: :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 44 9/28

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Kim's father really was cold hearted and unforgiving.......he will be sorry someday.
I am glad Liz was able to convince Kim's mother to come to the wedding.
Looking forward to the big event.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 45 9/29

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Jo Liz, went because she knew Kim did want her mom there. You will get a little more insight into why her mom let things end up the way they did in this part.

L-J-L 76 There are still men like Kim's father out there. He is losing his family without realizing it.

Eve Kim's father is very old fashioned and set in his ways. Oh yes it would be something to see how he does without having his wife to take care of him!

Carolyn Yes Kim's father is very cold. Liz, did what she could for Kim.

Part 45

Liz watched as Kim as she finished getting ready for the wedding. It was less then an hour away and could see the happiness in Kim's eyes.

"Kim, you ready for this?" Asked Serena
"Yeah. This is right." Said Kim
"So dad isn't coming is he?" Asked Jess
"No Jess he isn't. He wants nothing to do with me."
"Doesn't that hurt?" Asked Maria
"I accepted a long time ago that my father has his ways that aren't going to change. Even if he was here he would say something about me wearing white. He is a firm believer in the fact that a woman should be a virgin on her wedding day. That it doesn't matter that I was raped. He disowned me the day I told him that I wouldn't give up my baby." Said Kim
"Dad is an ass. You know he didn't want me to date unless he picked the boy. The one date I agreed to go on was with this arragent ass." Said Jess
"Yeah, sorry about that Jess. He couldn't fix me up with those asses. He said I was tarnished." Said Kim
"What about your brother?" Asked Liz
"Larry didn't put up with dad's shit. He dated who he wanted no matter the girl's background was." Said Kim
"Yeah that is why he only came home for Christmas. It was mostly for mom and me. Then he would drive down to see Kim and Beth before going back to school in Michigan." Said Jess

Just then there was a knock on the door and Isabel stuck her head in.

"Kim, your mom is here and would like to speak to you." Said Isabel
"Let her in." Said Kim

The door opened and Julia Peters walked in. Kim looked at her mother and saw she was dressed for the wedding.

"Hello Kim." Said Julia
"Hi mom." Said Kim
"I want to tell you I am sorry for the way I let your father treat you. You too Jess." Said Julia
"Why did you?" Asked Kim
"I wasn't strong enough to stand up to him. My father was a lot like your father. Believing that a woman should be told what to do by a man. It took a visit from a from a special young lady for me to see that if I didn't come today I would regret it. I also realized that I had already missed nearly eight years of my granddaughter's life. I would rather not miss any more. But that is only if you let me be a part of both yours and Beth's." Said Julia
"What does dad have to say about this?" Asked Jess
"I left him yesterday." Said Julia
"Mom, we should talk about this later. It's almost time to start. So go take a seat in the church and in a few days we can get together and talk." Said Kim
"OK honey. By the way you look beautiful." Said Julia
"Thank you mom."

Julia left and the girls headed out. Kim looked at her brother standing by her side.

"Thank you for doing this Larry." said Kim
"You know I will do anything for you Kimber. Love you big sister."
"Love you too baby brother."

The wedding went off without any problems. Max smiled down at Liz as they danced during the reseption.

"You look beautiful Liz." Said Max
"Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself."
"Liz, I know we are too young to think about it. But I hope one day that it will be us that gets married and start a life together."
"We are to young to think about it. But I feel in my heart that you are the right man for me. You have healed me in a way I didn't think possible. You have been willing to take whatever I can give you. Even after the first time we slept together you never expected that I would again. Every time I told you to stop you did. Even through I know it was the last thing you wanted."
"Liz, I love and respect you. I would never force you to do something you didn't want to do no matter what happened in the past with us."

They kissed and kept on dancing.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen for Max, Liz and friends. Love the Kim and mom moment. Hopefully Kim, Jess and their mom can work through it and become a family. And also love the Max and Liz moment at the wedding on the dance floor.

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

So sweet, the scene in between Max and Liz! Thanks EVE :wink: :mrgreen:
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

So sweet. Kim's mom attending her daughter's wedding. I'm really happy for Kim. And that she has her siblings with her, supporting her. Kim's father can just sit and rot in a corner, for all I care.

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 46 9/30

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 It will take time for Kim to work things out with her mom.

Eve Yes it was very sweet between Max and Liz.

Jo It is nice that Kim has her mom, brother and sister at her wedding.

Part 46 One year later

Liz sat at a table in the courtyard eating her lunch while studying for her government test. She didn't look up when she felt a soft kiss on her cheek. She just smiled knowing that it was her boyfriend of two years.

"You know that stuff cold honey." Said Max
"I know. But I just want to be sure."
"Liz, you already got early acceptance to New Mexico State."
"True."
"Besides there is something I want to ask you."
"What is it?" Asked Liz with a twinkle in her eyes.
"Well prom is coming up."
"Yeah, I know. Maria is freaking because Michael hasn't asked her yet."
"Yeah well I wouldn't count on it if I were her."
"True."
"So that brings me to what I wanted to ask you. Will you do me the honor and be my date for our senior prom?"
"I wouldn't have it any other way. Yes Max, I will go to prom with you."

Max leaned in and gave Liz a sweet kiss.

"Can't you two go ten minutes without sucking face?" Asked Maria joining them.

Liz just smiled at her friend. It wasn't her fault that she ended up with such a perfect boyfriend.

"So Michael still hasn't asked me to prom." Said Maria
"You could always ask him." Said Liz
"Liz! Are you crazy! It is the guys job to ask the girl to prom. But you don't have to worry about that. You got Prince Charming. I got whatever Michael is."
"But you love Michael. So ask him." Said Liz
"Fine!"

Maria stormed off. Max just grinned at Liz.

"I never would of picked those two, to get together." Said Max
"Well it is no weirder then Isabel and Alex."
"You do have a point. What is going on with Serena and Kyle?"
"Well, Kyle asked her to prom the other day."
"Really? That is great!"
"Yeah. Serena is really happy about it."
"Uh Kim's mom has been in to see my dad. Seems Mr. Peters won't go to marriage counciling. Doesn't believe in it."
"How do you know this?"
"I have been doing some filing for my dad three days a week. It's a job. I do need some money to be able to take out the most amazing girlfriend."
"I understand that. I did start working at the Crashdown for my own spending money."
"Yeah, I know and you look so cute with those antenna bobbing on your head."
"You haven't been in while I work."
"No but, I also run errorons for my dad. I pass by the Crashdown and have seen you through the window."
"Oh so you're not really my boyfriend. You're really my stalker."

Max gave her a kiss as the bell rang and grabbed her books and they headed to government class together.

Liz walked out of the back room of the Crashdown as the bell above the door rang. She smiled when she saw Beth pulling Kim and Brian to a booth. She could see that Brian was either on break or on his way in to work. She pulled out her order pad and pen as she walked over to the table.

"Hi Aunt Liz!" Said Beth
"Hi Beth, Kim, Brian." Said Liz
"Hey Liz. We got some news for you." Said Kim
"Really? Good?" Asked Liz
"Yeah! Mommy is having a baby!" Said Beth
"It's true Liz. I am pregnant." Said Kim
"That's great. I am happy for you." Said Liz giving her a hug.
"We are very happy about this. I love Brian so much." Said Kim
"I can tell. So Brian how do you feel about being a daddy?" Asked Liz
"A little scared. But I know that I am ready for this. Liz, you have come a long way from the scared broken girl I saw walking down the street. I promise if you ever need me I will be there for you. Just think of me as the big brother you should have had."
"Thanks."

Liz took their order and put it in.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Wow love the way Max asked Liz to prom. Max is a really sweet and romantic guy. Cool Max and Liz have jobs so they earn their own money to get what they need. Wow Liz got an early admission for UNM. That is so great. Hopefully Max will be able to go with her. Poor Maria she don't know what to do with Michael. And I agree with Max and Liz about Maria asking Michael to prom. Wonder what Michael will say. Glad that Kim and Brain are going to have a baby. And Beth is going to be a big sister to the baby. Will Maria ask Michael to prom? What will Michael say? Will Michael and Maria go to prom? Will Max and Liz spend some alone time together? Will Isabel, Serena and Maria take Liz shopping for her prom dress? What kind of dress will Liz get? What will happen when they get to prom? Will Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Kyle, Serena all have fun? Will Max and Liz spend the night together? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending together? Will Max and Liz get married and have kids?

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Great part! But I found something I don't know so I will ask you; What is 'errorons'?

"No but, I also run errorons for my dad. I pass by the Crashdown and have seen you through the window."
"

Anyway loved the part! Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
pandas2001
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pandas2001 »

Great part! But I found something I don't know so I will ask you; What is 'errorons'?

"
She meant errands. I have noticed other spelling errors or typos with her stories but you can usually figure the words out by the sentence.

Good story, it seems as though it will be coming to an end soon with all the healing and happiness going for the characters.