Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 50 Complete 10/4

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 47 10/1

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 It is great that Kim and Brian are having a baby. Max is very sweet and romantic. Do you really think Max won't go to college with Liz?

Eve Thanks. It was just a miss spelling I missed.

pandas2001 Yes this will be coming to an end soon.

Part 47

Prom night came fast. Liz, Maria, Isabel and Serena all gathered together at Liz and Serena's to get ready together. Isabel had taken Liz shopping for her dress. Liz had to admit Isabel just had an eye when it came to fashion. The dress Liz was wearing was royal blue, strapless fitted to the waist with a flared skirt that fell to just below her knees. She was wearing a pair of three inch heels that matched the dress. The girls had kicked Alex out to get ready over at the Evans house. Serena sat Liz down in the desk chair and put lose curls in her hair. Isabel did Liz's make up light and natural looking. She added just a very light coating of glitter make up to Liz's cheek bones and lips.

"Liz, I got to say you look great. Max isn't going to know what hit him." Said Maria
"You really think so?" Asked Liz
"Yeah. Liz, you and Max have been together for two years. He loves you." Said Serena
"I love him. I have to admit that I never expected to ever fall in love." Said Liz
"Liz, you deserve to be happy and loved." Said Maria
Q"I am. So you really did ask end up asking Michael?" Said Liz
"Yeah. He admitted the reason he didn't ask me was because he is a really bad dancer. That he knew that this was a big thing for me. He didn't want me to remember is as a night he spent stepping on my feet." Said Maria
"So what did you tell him?" Asked Serena
"That just spending the night with him would make it special."
"Yeah, it will." Said Liz

It was an hour later when Sarah stuck her head into Liz's room.

"Ladies, your dates have arrived." Said Sarah
"Thanks mom. We will be out soon." Said Serena
"Ok. By the way you all look lovely."

Sarah left and ten minutes later the girls made their entrance. The boy stared at their girlfriends in awe. They each wrapped their arms around their girlfriend and gave her a passionate kiss.

"Liz, you are so beautiful." Said Max
"You don't look so bad yourself." Said Liz
"I know we didn't talk about about. But I did get us a room for after prom." Said Max dropping his voice low.
"Great. Can't wait for later."
"Liz, Serena can I talk to you for a minute?" Asked Sarah

Liz and Serena looked at each other and nodded. They followed Sarah back to Liz's room.

"Ok girls, you know that I am not stupid right?" Asked Sarah
"Yeah mom. We know." Said Serena
"Ok that being said. Both of you are eighteen. So if you you choose to have sex tonight promise me that you will be safe. I am not ready to be a grandmother. Yes Liz that includes you. I love you as much as I love Serena, so when you do have kids I would be honored if you had them call me grandma." Said Sarah
"Love you too Sarah. I promise that I will be careful." Said Liz
"I promise too mom." Said Serena
"Ok. Now let's go take some pictures and you kids can get going."

Liz and Serena rolled their eyes. But knew that they would be greatful for the memories when they were older. It took twenty minutes for Sarah to take pictures of everyone. She had promised everyone's parents that she would make copies for them. She then watched the eight teenagers head out with a smile. The boys had chipped in for a limo for the night. They took the girls to dinner before the prom.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

all caught up so great and prom yeah those are always great memories :D
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Oh yes, Liz was right! Later on on her life, she will remember at these happy times...

I still remember my mom, waiting for me when I was already 20 and going out and my curfew was still midnight! :roll: :lol:

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I have an idea this Prom will be very special......can't wait.
And Kim is expecting a baby.....wonder if her father will come around then?
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. All I can say is great chapter!!!!

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 48 10/2

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Natalie36 Thanks.

Eve Yes when Liz is older she will look back and remember the really good times.

Carolyn Prom will be a very special memory for different reasons for all of them.

L-J-L 76 Thanks

Part 48

Liz walked into the school gym on Max's arm. The gym had sliver and gold streamers and balloons hung everywhere. She thought it looked beautiful.

"Did you want to dance or just look around?" Asked Max
"Let's dance."

Max led Liz out to the dance floor and took her in his arms. It was a slow song so Max placed his hands on her waist and Liz draped hers around his neck. They stared into each others eyes and smiled.

"Liz?"
"Yeah?"
"I didn't get to tell you. I got my acceptance letter to New Mexico State yesterday."
"Really?"
"Yeah. I know you are applying for a scholarship to cover the cost of school."
"Yeah. I have a good chance with my test scores and grades."
"Yeah, and my mom has already written a letter and so have a number of our teachers."
"True. I will be hearing soon. But they already told me if I get it. That it would cover my books and classes only. I have to come up with my room and board."
"Well I was thinking about that. Kyle and Serena will be going there too. So what if the four of us get a small house or apartment together?"
"You want to live together?"
"That is if that is OK with you."
"I would love to live with you. Just don't think that you will get laid everyday."
"I would never expect that. Liz, I love you."
"Love you too."

Liz leaned her head against Max's chest. She felt so loved by him. After everything she had been through growing up she never dreamed that this was real.

Serena watched Liz and Max as they danced. She turned to Kyle who had to be close second to Max as the perfect boyfriend. They had been together only a little longer than Max and Liz, but he was so patient with her. More then once they had come close to making love. But she always backed out before it happened. She knew that it wasn't easy on him. But tonight she was finally sure that ready to be with him.

"Penny for your thoughts." Said Kyle
"You know that I love you right?"
"Yeah I know Rena."
"Kyle, you got us a room for later right?"
"I said I was. But if you aren't ready then we don't have to use it."
"No Kyle, I want to be with you. It's just I am a little scared."
"Rena, it's OK. This is a big thing for you. This will be your first time. Actually it will be my first time too."
"Really? I know you went out with Pam Troy Freshman year."
"Yeah, and by that time both she and Tess had already given up their virginity. Pam, wanted to have sex with me. But I just didn't feel that way about her."
"What do you mean?"
"Rena, I have never been one of those guys who just wanted to have sex to have sex. I want to be with someone, I special. Someone that I love with my whole heart."
"You think I am special?"
"Yes. Rena, I have no idea who gave you the idea that you weren't special. But whoever they are they are a fool."
"I love you Kyle."
"Love you Rena."

Kyle gave Serena a kiss and they danced together.

Max led Liz into the hotel room just before eleven that night. They spent the the rest of the night making love until they fell to sleep in each others arms. While just down the hall Kyle and Serena gave each other a gift that no one else would ever be able to have from them.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next between Max and Liz. Love Max and Liz's idea of moving in together. And Love how Max and Liz are together. Like how Kyle admitted to Serena that he was also a virgin. Love how they both wanted to lose their virginity to each other. Will Liz get into NMS? Will Liz tell Max? Will Max, Liz, Kyle, Serena be able to find a house or apartment together? Will Max, Liz, Kyle Serena all be best friends? Will Liz become pregnant? Will Liz tell Max if she gets pregnant? What will Max say do if Liz becomes pregnant? Will Max and Liz get married? Will Max and Liz finish high school and college together? Will Max and Kyle be friends? Will Max and Kyle be protective of Liz? Will Michael and Maria go to NMS? Will Max, Liz, Kyle and Serena all go home to see their parents? Sorry for all the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to find out what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Kyle and Serena are off to a good start.
Thanks,
Carolyn
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 46 9/30

Post by begonia9508 »

pandas2001 wrote:
Great part! But I found something you don't know so I will ask you; What is 'errorons'?

"No but, I also run errorons for my dad. I pass by the Crashdown and have seen you through the window."
"
She meant errands. I have noticed other spelling errors or typos with her stories but you can usually figure the words out by the sentence.

Good story, it seems as though it will be coming to an end soon with all the healing and happiness going for the characters.

Thanks for the explanations but if english is not your mother language, sometime you want to know what's the word you read means, even if it is typo error because for me, it looked like a word! Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Wow! Great idea, For them to take a apartment or a house together... A lot more fun and also cheaper, as they will share the costs and food! Looking for it and thanks! EVE :mrgreen: