Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 50 Complete 10/4

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 49 10/3

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 You will get some of your answers to some of your questions here.

Carolyn Yes Kyle and Serena are off to a good start.

Eve It is a good idea. The four of them splitting the cost of living together.

Part 49 Four years later

Liz sat in the exam room of the student health center on the campus of New Mexico State University. She had a good idea what was wrong. But needed to be sure. She looked up when the doctor came in. She was maybe ten years older then Liz was and had some papers in her hands.

"OK I got the test results back." Said the doctor
"So what do they say?" Asked Liz
"You are in your senior year right?"
"Yes. I graduate in three months."
"Well, Liz, have you and your boyfriend talked about kids?"
"Not really."
"Well, maybe you should. Liz, you are pregnant."
"OK thanks doctor."
"I can understand if this isn't the best timing for you."
"Well, it could have been a little better timing. But I think I will be ok."

Liz grabbed her bag and headed out. Serena was waiting for her in the waiting room to give her a ride home since Max was in class.

"You ok Liz?" Asked Serena
"Yeah."
"So are you pregnant?"
"Yeah. Don't say anything until I have a chance to talk to Max."
"So uh when did it happen?"
"I think it had to be the night we all went to that party at the Gamma Alpha Delta frat house a couple months ago."
"What happened?"
"It was the only time Max and I got drunk. We made love that night and we didn't use a condom."
"Aren't you taking birth control?"
"I had been sick a couple days before remember? My stomach was upset. So I missed a few pills."
"What are you going to do?"
"Talk to Max. I mean he and I are planning to get married this summer."
"True. It was so romantic the way he asked you on Valentine's day."
"Yeah it was."

Liz walked into the house she shared with Max, Serena and Kyle. She knew that Serena and Kyle had gone out for the evening. But she was expecting to find Max home. She walked into the living room and found a table set up for two with candle light, and white roses all around the room. She couldn't help but smile. Then he came out holding a teddy bear with a heart in it's hands.

"Happy Valentine's day Liz."
"Happy Valentine's day Max"

They sat down to a romantic dinner that Max had cooked for them. Max had turned out to be a very good cook. Though Liz had to wonder who he learned to cook from. Truth was as much as Liz had grown to love. The dear woman was not a good cook. After they finished the meal Max went into the kitchen and got the strawberry shortcake that Serena had made for him. He took the ring from the box in his pocket and placed it gently on top of the piece for Liz. He carried it out and placed it in front of her.

"I have Serena to thank for desert. While I maybe able to cook but make desert isn't my thing."
"That is fine."

Liz picked up her fork and was about to take a bite when light from one of the candles gleamed off her desert. She used her fork to pick the shiny object out of the whip cream. She then used a napkin to clean it off to reveal a princess cut single karrot dimand ring in a white gold setting on a white gold ban.

"Max?"

Max took the ring finished cleaning it and knelt down next to her.

"Liz, from that moment I first saw you I knew you were the one for me. It took time and a lot of work to earn your trust. The whole time as I got to know you I fell even more in love with you. One of the best days of my life was when I made love to you. It was the day I knew that you did truly trust me. There is only one thing that could make me happier. That is if you were to agree to spend the rest of your life with me as my wife."

Liz had tears falling down her face as she looked into Max's loving eyes.

"Yes. Yes Max, I will marry you."

Max put the ring on her figure and pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

Liz smiled at her memory of that night. She just knew Max was going to be happy with her news.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Pregnant and getting married? I am happy for her, because with her past, it could have been worse, if she at that time, met the wrong man! But in her miseries, she meets Max and everything was right for her...

Thanks lovely EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

Yay! Such good things are coming into Liz's life. Well, it was already a really good thing to have Max in it; but to also get to marry him and now expecting a child with him. That's wonderful!

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Wow Max did ask Liz to marry him in a very romantic way. So Max and Liz are getting married and now they have a baby on the way. Wonder what Max is going to say about the baby.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Now I'm anxious to see how Max reacts to the news. Why do I have a bad feeling about this??
The valentine proposal was just perfect though.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

awww :D :D
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 50 Complete 10/4

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Eve Liz is on her way to a really happy life. She really did have a knight in shinny armor come to her resuce when she needed it.

Jo Yes very good things are coming into Liz's life. She has the perfect man for her, she is marrying him and having a baby with him too.

L-J-L 76 Yes it was romantic the way Max asked Liz to marry him. Now they are going to have a baby.

Carolyn Don't worry to much about Max.

Natalie36 Thanks

Well gang this is it the final part. Thanks for all the feedback!

Part 50 Seven months later

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU MAX EVANS! I MEAN IT!"

Max just smiled as the nurse wheeled his wife down the hall to the delivery room. He knew that she didn't mean it. He knew that she was in pain. Liz with the help of the nurse changed into a hospital gown. Then was helped into bed. She was in labor nearly six hours before their daughter entered the world.

"She is beautiful." Said Liz holding their perfect baby girl.
"Looks just like her mommy."
"I see a lot of her daddy in her too."
"Yeah. We never agreed on a name."
"I know."
"Do you like Alexis?"
"Alexis Diane?"
"Alexis Diane Evans. It's perfect."

Max leaned down and gave Liz a kiss. Just then there was a knock on the door. They looked over to see Diane, Philip, Isabel, Sarah, Serena and Alex standing there.

"Everyone, we would like you to meet Alexis Diane Evans." Said Max
"She is beautiful." Said Isabel
"She really is." Said Diane
"Do you want to hold her Diane?" Asked Liz
"Of course." Said Diane

Diane took her granddaughter from Liz and held her. She was happy that this young woman had found love after everything she had been through. Now she was starting a family of her own. She just knew that this baby girl was going to be loved.

It was two days later Max pulled the car up the driveway of the small house they had gotten when they returned to Roswell after college. Max had gotten a job teaching at Roswell middle school. Liz had been planing to teach there too. But would now wait at least a year before starting work. She wanted to be at home with their daughter during the first year or so of her life. Liz smiled when she saw their family and friends waiting for them, including Kim, Brian, Beth, their three and half year old daughter Katie and two month old son David. Max stopped the car then got out and helped Liz get out of the car.

"Aunt Liz can I hold the baby?" Asked Beth
"Wait until we are inside. Then maybe." Said Liz
"I hold David all the time!" Said Beth
"Honey, Aunt Liz is a new mom. She is going to be very protective of Alexis for a while." Said Kim
"Ok mom."

Everyone headed inside so they could get a good look at the new baby. Once Beth was seated she did let the preteen girl hold her baby. She looked at her family and friends and knew that anyone of these people who do whatever it takes to make sure no one would hurt this little baby girl the way Richard Carter had hurt her. Richard Carter had lived through the attack in the showers. But he had lost all use of his penis in the attack. But that monster would never harm another girl again if he was ever let out of prison. But wasn't going to focus on him she was going circus on creating a good life for her family.

THE END
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

this was a great story. can't wait for your next one
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Thanks for the great story! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

All I can say is Love the ending!!!!!

L-J-L 76