True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 43 Complete 6/17

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 40 6/14

Post by saori_1902 »

oh boy! Nice part!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 41 6/15

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Max wasn't going to let anyone disrespect the woman he loves.

saori_1902 Thanks!

Part 41

Liz woke an hour later to find Max had wrapped his arms around her.

"Have yo been here the whole time?" Asked Liz
"No. I when downstairs after you fell to sleep."
"Did I miss anything?"
"Other then mom throwing Mrs. Whitman's snobby ass out?"
"What?"
"I came down to that woman saying that the only reason you were with me was for my money. That I should have forced you to sign a prenuptial agreement. I told she shouldn't talk about you that way. That she doesn't know you so she should keep her mouth shut. Alex told her if she can't treat everyone with respect then she isn't welcome at the wedding. That was when mom told her to get out. That she wouldn't let anyone talk about a member of her family that way."
"So I guess at lest your mom is OK with the fact that we married?"
"Liz, I am more then OK with this. I am only disappointed that I wasn't there." Said Diane coming in the room.
"Sorry about that. Max asked me and I didn't want to wait."
"So where in Vegas did you get married? Was it a nice chapel?"
"Uh it was the Elvis Chapel." Said Max
"You are telling me that some man dressed as the King of Rock 'N Roll married you?"
"Yeah mom." Said Max
"That part was his idea! I just said we should get our friends and go get married in Vegas. Max is the one who came up with the the Elvis Chapel." Said Liz
"How are you feeling Liz?"
"Good."
"If you are up to it Isabel wants to take you by the dress shop to make sure the dress fits." Said Diane
"Yeah that sounds fun. Tell give me half an hour. I want to shower before we go." Said Liz
"Ok. Max, come on let Liz get cleaned up." Said Diane
"I can stay and help you Liz." Said Max
"Max get out!" Said Liz

Max saw the look in her eyes and followed his mother out of the room.

"First mood swing?" Asked Diane
"Second one today. Hope Izzy isn't planning to get anything to eat with Liz. She is having some strange food cravings."
"That can happen. So anything she won't eat?"
"Not to fond of fish right now."
"There maybe other things in time. Don't get upset with her is she wakes you in the middle of the night and sends you to get something, but goes back to sleep before you get back."
"I won't mom."
"Good. Just take good care of her."
"I will."
"Good. Now Jeff wants to talk you."

Max followed his mother downstairs to his father's study where Jeff Parker was waiting for him.

"Max please sit down." Said Jeff
"Mr. Parker I know you aren't too happy about things with Liz and me."
"Max, I never said that. I just always thought that I would get to give my little girl away."
"Eloping was Liz's idea."
"Oh I have no doubt about that. Max promise me that you will love and protect Liz always."
"Mr. Parker, I would give my life to keep Liz and our child safe."
"That is good to hear. Now what about school?"
"We both plan to finish. Liz knows it may take a little longer for her now. It may take me a little longer too. But we will both finish school."
"Good. I love Liz. But I know that she is all grown up now."
"Mr. Parker, you know that she will always love you. You gave her the one things she need as a little girl. A family and home."
"You are her family now Max. Oh I know she will always be my daughter. But you are now the most important man in her life."
"You will always be important to her Mr. Parker."
"Not as important as you. By the way it's Jeff."
"Yes sir."

Max and Jeff shook hands and left the study together.

Walked out of the dressing room of the dress shop so Isabel could see her in the brides maids dress. Isabel smiled when she saw Liz in the dress that fell to just below her knees, the bugundy color she picked looked perfect for Liz's skin tone. The thin spaghetti shoulder straps had the dress hang perfect over the shorter girls body. While it was a little lose around the hips and waist it wasn't to bad that unless Liz wanted it didn't need to be taken in.

"Liz, you look great!" Said Isabel
"I love this color Isabel."
"How does it feel? Is it too tight or to lose any where?"
"No it feels good."
"I just want to make sure you are going to be comfortable."
"It is."
"Great! Now how about we go get something to eat?"
"Sounds great. Uh just no fish. Even the smell can make me sick."
"Not a problem."

Liz changed back into her street clothes and the two young women when off to get something to eat.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Another Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. I'm glad Max told Liz what happened when while she was a sleep. I like the talk Liz, Max and Diane had. And I'm glad that Jeff and Max are getting along so well. I really like how sweet and caring Isabel is with Liz. I think that is really sweet of Isabel.

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Wow! Three fantastic parts! I love that finally, Liz has some happiness in her life, especially now that she saw her parents. being really happy about the baby news and the wedding...

Couldn't they make a little ceremony with a real priester, renewing their vows? So their families could be together and having the feeling of being there too... Because marrying in Vegas? :( :( :cry: :roll: and by Elvis, it looks like the comedy dell arte! :lol: :lol:

In Europe, you marry first, at the city hall (for signing writings and promises etc) and then, some days after, in the church...

Anyway, loved it! Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 42 6/16

L-J-L 76 Thanks!

Eve Yes Liz is truly happy now.

A/N After this there is only one part left!

Part 42

The day of the wedding came and no one was surprised that Alex's parents didn't show up. Max held Liz as they danced that night. He smiled he was happy that his sister found someone who loved her the way Alex did. Liz rested her head against him as they danced.

"You feeling OK?" Max asked his wife.
"Yes."

The song came to an end and another slow one came on.

"Max, may I borrow my daughter for a dance seeing as I didn't get to dance with her at her wedding?" Asked Jeff
"Of course Jeff." Said Max

Liz took her father's hand and they when out to the dance floor. Liz smiled at her father.

"You look beautiful sweetheart."
"Thank you daddy."
"I haven't sent you this happy since the day your mom and I told you that we wanted to adopt you."
"I really love him daddy."
"I can see that. He is a good man."
"Yes he is. I am sorry about eloping."
"Honey, your mom and I were hurt that you didn't invite or even tell us that you were getting married."
"I never wanted to keep it from you. But, I was worried you would think I was making a mistake."
"Lizzie, I know you aren't the scared little girl who came into our lives so long ago any more. I want you happy."
"I am dad."
"The baby is healthy?"
"Yes. I was to the doctor a week ago. She said the baby looks very healthy."
"That's good."
"Max, is making sure I am taking care of myself."
"That's good. I just want what's best for you."
"I know. I love you daddy."
"Love you always Lizzie."

As the song came to an end Jeff kissed Liz on her cheek and took her back to her husband. Max wrapped his arms around Liz and smiled.

"Everything OK with you and your dad?"
"Yeah."
"Good."
"Isabel looks really happy."
"Yeah she is."
"Max?"
"Why are Alex's parents the way they are?"
"I don't know. Don't worry about them. They will not be welcome in my parents home if they can't treat you with respect."
"I have never understood people like them."
"Liz, my family loves you so that is all you need to worry about it."

Max kissed Liz passionately. When they broke Liz knew that she had picked the right man to have in her life.

TBC

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Some people are stupid and the Whitman's are... Poor Alex, he is not responsible for his parents anyway...

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

all caught up. what a great story :D
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. I am so glad that the whitmans were not at the wedding. I'm glad that Isabel and Alex had the perfect wedding. I think that was very sweet that Jeff and Liz had their father/daughter dance. I'm glad everything is going good for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

great parts <3
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 43 Complete 6/17

Eve Yes some people ate stupid! Alex isn't responsible for how his parents act.

Natalie36 Thanks!

L-J-L 76 Yes it was very sweet that Liz and Jeff had their father/daughter dance.

saori_1902 Thanks!

Here is the final part!

Part 43 four months later

Liz waddled into the bathroom. She really couldn't call what she was doing walking any more. She was now nearly nine months pregnant. She grabbed the edge of the sink as she felt pain wash over her body. Then she felt dampness between her legs.

"MAX!"

Max ran into the bathroom and looked at her.

"Liz are you OK?"
"I think my water just broke."
"Your water just broke?"
"Damn it Max! The baby! The baby is coming!"
"Shit! Let's get you to the car."

Max helped Liz out to the car and headed for the hospital. As he drove he called their friends and family. He knew that it would be a while before either of their parents arrived at the hospital. He pulled to a stop in front of the Emergency Room doors and helped Liz from the car. A security guard grabbed a wheelchair and Max lowed Liz into it. It didn't take long for Liz to be transferred up to labor and delivery. Liz's doctor came in and took a look at how things were going.

"It's going to be a little while yet Liz." Said the doctor.
"No the fuck way! Get this baby out of me now!" Screamed Liz
"Liz, there is nothing I can do right now. Just try and relax."
"Try and relax? Do you have any idea what the fuck this feels like?" Asked Liz
"I'll be back soon to check on you Liz."

As the doctor was leaving Max stopped her.

"Is she really OK?" Asked Max
"Max, everything is normal. There is no need to worry. Liz is young and healthy. Just try and keep her calm."

It was nearly four hours later when Liz held her baby girl in her arms. Max smiled at his wife and daughter.

"She is so beautiful Max!" Said Liz
"Yeah. Just like her mommy."
"Max we never did talk about names."
"I kind of like Ashlee."
"Ashlee Diane Evans."
"That is perfect."

Max leaned down and gave Liz a kiss. Just then there was a knock on the door and the four proud grandparents came in.

"Everyone we would like you to meet your granddaughter Ashlee Diane Evans." Said Max
"She is so beautiful!" Said Nancy
"How are you feeling Liz?" Asked Diane
"Tired."
"We should let Liz get some rest. We can visit the baby later." Said Nancy

All the other three agreed each giving Liz a kiss before heading out. Max kissed his wife and smiled. He not only had a wife that he loved more then anything but a beautiful daughter too.

THE END