True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 43 Complete 6/17

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 33 6/6

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Another Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. I'm glad that Liz was wanting Kat and Carolyn to live together. I'm glad that Max and Liz talked and agreed to move in together. I'm glad Max and Liz liked the house. I wonder what Carolyn, Serena, Michael, Maria and Kyle will say when they find out. I hope they will be happy for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 33 6/6

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Looks like Liz will be making the move after all.
Max was most considerate about her saving her money for college expenses.
Great guy.......keep him!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 34 6/8

Post by Roswelllostcause »

saori_1902 Thanks!

L-J-L 76 Max and Liz did need to talk about moving in together. Their friends know that this is their choice. So they will let them make their own choices.

Carolyn :lol: Liz knows she has a keeper in Max. But she doesn't just want to live off him either.

Part 34 one month later

Liz watched as Kyle and Michael carried her dresser into the house. She had to laugh at the way Michael was mumbling about it saying that the dresser weighed a ton. Brandon was helping Max with a bookcase while one of Brandon's teammates from the football team carried a box of her books in. She knew the box was heavy but he was carrying it like it was nothing.

"You sure you're ready for this?" Asked Serena wrapping an arm around her friend.
"Yeah. I mean for the past few months Max and I have been practicly living together anyway. He was at our place or I was at the guys."
"True. But this is big. I love Kyle but I sure as hell don't want to live with him yet."
"Rena, the thing is I can see myself spending the rest of my life with him. I feel something I have never felt before when I am with him."
"Just around him or having sex?"
"Around him. When we are together in bed it's like all about making sure I enjoy what we are doing."
"Max is a great guy. You got lucky. Not that I am saying that Kyle isn't great. Because he is. But Max is one of a kind."
"Yeah he is. Rena, after what happened with Anthony, I had my doubts that there were any good men out there. But then you and Care got me to go to that party and I met Max."
"And you didn't want to go."
"Yeah I know."

Just then Max came over and wrapped his arms around Liz. Liz leaned back into him and smiled.

"So what are the two of you talking about?" Asked Max
"Nothing honey." Said Liz
"Oh Liz was just admitting that Care and I were right that she would like you." Said Serena
"SERENA!" Said Liz
"That isn't news to me. I already knew that." Said Max kissing Liz
"How on earth do you know that?" Asked Liz
"Well sweetie you sometimes talk in your sleep." Said Max
"He's right Liz, you do talk in your sleep." Said Serena
"Just great." Mumbled Liz
"Sweetie I love that you do that. You have said some of the sweetest things." Said Max
"Well when we are alone you will have to tell me some of the things that I have said in my sleep." Said Liz
"Oh god I think I'm going to be sick! Buddha boy are you done?" Said Serena
"Yeah we're done. Carolyn is still inside making their bed." Said Kyle
"Why?" Asked Michael
"Carolyn has this thing about never leaving an unmade bed." Said Brandon
"You have to be kidding." Said Maria
"He's not. I live with her! I have gone to class leaving my bed unmade and come home to it made." Said Serena
"That girl needs help." Said Kyle
"You want to tell her that dude? Cause I sure as hell don't Luke over there won't and he is a three hundred pound defensive lineman." Said Brandon
"Got that right! That little lady is a hell of a lot tougher then she looks. Besides I don't want her to cut my man here off. He has played better since they have been together." Said Luke
"Yeah I know. Too bad he doesn't want to go pro." Said Michael
"That is his choice. Now if all the heavy lifting is done I'm going to go." Said Luke
"Thanks Luke." Said Liz
"Anytime. Oh and if Max or any of your friends can't walk you home from work or campus give me a call Liz. Don't want to see you hurt again." Said Luke
"Thanks." Said Liz
"Max don't worry I don't have any plans to move in on your girl. Liz don't take this the wrong way but you aren't my type." Said Luke
"Not your type?" Asked Liz
"Yeah. Don't go letting this get around but Kyle here is more my type." Said Luke
"I won't and Luke if you ever need help keeping your grades up give me a call. I'll give you a great deal on the tutoring."
"Deal."

Max and Liz said good bye to their friends then when into the house to find Carolyn and kick her out so they could spend some time alone in their house.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Two great parts!

Moving with a man? Yeah maybe... :roll: But they are fresh couple and in love so... :wink:

EVE :roll: :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. I'm glad their friends helped them move in. I can't believe Carolyn makes beds whenever no one is around. Wow Luke is gay I didn't know that. I'm glad Liz offered to help Luke keep his grades up. Oh so Liz talks in her sleep huh. I wonder what Liz saids in her sleep. Will Max tell Liz what she saids in her sleep? What will Liz do when she finds out? Will Liz be happy or upset when she finds out? Sorry for the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next between Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Guess I need help too.......because I can't stand an unmade bed!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 35 6/9

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Eve This is a big step for them. But they are very much in love.

L-J-L 76 Yes Liz talks in her sleep. Max may tell her what she saids. Yes Carolyn goes around making peoples beds!

Carolyn You may not be able to stand an unmade bed, but Care may be going around and making her boyfriend's roommates beds too!

Part 35

Once Carolyn left Max and Liz headed to their room. Max pulled Liz into his arms and kissed her passionately. Liz groaned as Max moved his hands over her body. They slowly removed each others clothes and made their way to the bed. Liz laid in the center in only her bra and panties. She could feel her body responding to everything Max was doing to her. He kissed her all the way to her scar. He licked it causing Liz to shutter. He reached for her panties and pulled them from her having already discarded her bra. His movements were slow as he worked at bring pleasure to the woman he was deeply in love with and hoped one day to ask to be his wife. He let out a groan as she grabbed his manhood. She just grinned at him. He gently pulled her hand away kissing each of her fingers.

"Max!"
"Liz, everything is going to be just fine."
"I know. I just need you."
"Just a little longer sweetie."
"You just love to drive me crazy!"

Max just grinned and when back to his foreplay. After about another five minutes Max finally grabbed a condom and entered her. Liz let out a loud groan at the feel of him finally filling her. He moved in and out of her slowly. Liz wrapped herself tight around him let out a growl and rolled them over. Max looked up at her surprised as she took control of their love making and incressed the pace.

"You were going to slow." Growled Liz

Max just smiled and held her hips as she moved up and down on his shaft. It wasn't long before they climaxed and Liz calsped on top of him. Max roll them over so that they faced each other.

"You are one amazing woman Liz Parker."
"You aren't bad yourself Max Evans."

They kissed and fell to sleep in each others arms.

Liz woke during the night with cramping. She tried to sit up but found it to be very painful.

"Max wake up!"
"What is it sweetie?"
"I think there is something wrong with me. I am having really bad cramps. Before you ask they aren't that kind of cramps."
"Where are they Liz?" Asked Max now fully awake.
"In my lower back. They get worse when I try and get up."
"I think we should get you to a doctor."

Max got out of bed and dressed quickly. He then when around to Liz's side and helped her up and dress. That was when he noticed some blood on the sheet. That was when he picked her up and carried her to his jeep and headed for the hospital. On the way she passed out. He stopped by the emergency room doors and picked her up carrying her inside.

"Someone help! My girlfriend needs a doctor!" Yelled Max

A nurse and doctor ran over to her. Max laid her on the gurney they had wheeled over.

"Son wait here we will see what is wrong." Said the doctor.
"Can you tell me what her name is and what happened?" Asked a nurse.
"Liz, uh Elizabeth Parker she just turned twenty last week. Earlier tonight we had made love."
"You use any protection?"
"Yes. She is on birth control and all but a few times we have used condoms too."
"Has she ever had bleeding before when you were with her?"
"No. She woke up with bad cramps, said that they weren't the kind women get get once a month. I was helping her dress that was when I saw the blood."
"Do you know of any other partners she has had?"
"One, that was more then a year ago. He was really rough with her, the only time they were together. I think she told me that she had bleeding then. That was her first time. Her roommates at the time took her to the student health center on campus."
"We will call and have her medical records sent over. Right now you need to take a seat and wait."

Max walked over to one of the uncomfortable waiting room chairs and sat down.

TBC! :twisted:
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Oh no poor Liz :cry:! I'm glad Liz woke Max up and Max took Liz to the hospital. Hopefully the doctor can help Liz. I'm glad Max told the doctor everything he remembered. Poor Max all he can do now is wait. I hope Max will call the room mates, friends and family. Will Max call Serena, Carolyn, Liz's parents, Max's parents and friends? Will they rush to the hospital? Will Max tell them what happened? Will family friends be there for Max and Liz? Will Liz be OK? What is wrong with Liz? Is it serious? Could Liz die? Was Liz pregnant? Did Liz lose the baby? Will Max be there for Liz? Will Max help Liz get past this? Will Max and Liz be able to move past it? Will Liz be able to have kids? Will Max and Liz's family and friends try to help Max and Liz? Will Max ever ask Liz to marry him? Will Max ask Liz in a romantic way? Will Liz say yes? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending together? Sorry for all the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

What happens to Liz? :shock: & great parts!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Poor, poor Liz........hope the doctors can help her soon.
Carolyn