True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 43 Complete 6/17

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 6 4/12

Post by Roswelllostcause »

saori_1902 Yes they had a wonderful night.

Eve Yes Max is a gentleman. I don't think the asshole would have cared who Liz knows.

Carolyn Yes there really need to be more Max Evans out there. Things are going to pick up for our little love birds in this part! Max has great respect for his mother!

L-J-L 76 Yes Max and Liz had a really great date! There really do need to be more men like Max!

Part 6 Three months later

Liz giggled as Max chased her through her apartment. She had just sprayed him with water. They had been cleaning up from dinner. Max caught her in her bedroom. He closed the door grabbed and threw her down on the bed. Liz stared up into Max's warm amber eyes breathing hard. Max climbed on to the bed placing his knees on either side of her legs his hands on either side of her head. Liz reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him in for a passionate kiss. They only broke when the need for air became to great.

"Max?"
"Yeah Liz?"
"I want you to make love to me."
"Liz, are you sure? I mean we have only been going out three months."
"Max, the truth is I have wanted this since we met at that party."
"Uh well I uh don't have any protection. I know you are on birth control and all your tests have come back negative for STDs."
"Look in the top drawer on your left next to the bed."

Max opened the drawer and found a box of condoms. He looked closely and smiled when he saw they were the same kind Kyle used.

"I took them from Serena's stash. She still has two unopened boxes."
"That is way to much information about your roommate."
"Sorry."
"It's OK."

Max leaned down and took Liz's mouth with his as his hands began to move over her slender body. His hands made their way to the bottom of her shirt and started to pull it up her body. Liz lifted off the bed and Max pulled it over her head. Max's shirt soon joined Liz's on the floor. Liz grinned when she saw his bare chest for the first time.

"Like what you see beautiful?"
"Oh yeah."

Before long they were down to their underwear. Max reached behind Liz and unhooked her bra. Max could see Liz was uncertain about what he was seeing.

"Liz, you are perfect and beautiful."
"I don't have big breasts like a lot of girls."
"I have never been into the big breast type. Most of them at my high school were more into their bodies and not their brains. You on the other hand are smart and beautiful, and I love you."
"That's good cause I love you too."

Max started to kiss Liz down her neck right to the valley between her breast. He cupped first one breast rubbing it gently until the nipple became firm to the touch. He then repeated the treatment with the other. He then made his way down to the waistband of her panties. Liz felt her heart start to race as Max hooked his fingers in the waist band and started to pull them down. Liz lifted her hips and soon they joined the rest of their discarded clothes on the floor of her room. Max very gently pushed her legs apart. He then gently pushed first one finger then a second into her hot wet core and started to pump them in and out. He heard a moan escape her throat and smiled.

"That feel good baby?"
"God yes! Don't stop Max!"

Max increased the pace of his fingers pumping in and out of her listening as she let out another moan. He was also become all to a where of the almost painfull buldge building in his boxers. He watched as Liz's eyes rolled back as her back arched and she pushed down harder onto his hand as her juices cover his hand. He removed his hand and licked his fingers clean.

"You taste good baby."
"God Max, I never felt like that before."
"Good."

Max started to kiss her and before long Liz was pulling at his boxers. He pulled them off tossing them to the floor. Liz's eyes when right to his very erect penis.

"Looks like little Max is happy to see me." Said Liz
"Oh very. He has been waiting to see you."
"Well why don't we put his rain coat on and he can have some fun?"

Max gave her a kiss grabbed a condom opened the foil package and rolled it on. He then placed his erection at her entrance and very gently pushed into her. He hissed at how tight she was. Liz let out a moan as he filled her. He waited until she let him know that she was OK to keep going. He then started to slowly pump in and out of her. Liz wrapped her legs around him forcing him in deeper.

"Max, go faster."

Max just nodded and picked up the pace trusting faster and a little harder into her.

"Yes that feels good!"
"You feel so tight Liz!"

Their body moved in sync until they both hit their climax. Liz dug her nails into Max as she when over the edge. Max gave one last hard thrust and felt his body tighten as his seed filled the condom. He pulled out and fell to the bed next to her pulling the sheet to cover them. He removed and threw away the condom. Liz rolled and rested her head on his chest as they both drifted off to sleep.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

First to FB! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Loved what you wrote: "Well why don't we put his rain coat on and he can have some fun?"

Never really considered a condom as a 'rain coat' but it makes sense... and its funny!

Loved how sweet they are! Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Things are definitely moving forward for Max and Liz..........
LOL.......Max noted this was the brand Kyle used.
Fun part,
Carolyn
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

omg, love it <3 :lol:

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to reads what will happen next for Max and Liz. Wow Max and Liz's relationship is going great. I'm glad that thing are going good for Max and Liz. I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 7 4/13

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Eve Glad you liked it!

Carolyn Things are moving forward for Max and Liz.

saori_1902 Thanks!

L-J-L 76 Things are good between Max and Liz.

Part 7

Max woke and smiled when he saw the brown haired beauty laying on his chest. He watched as she opened her eyes and stared up at him.

"Hey." Said Liz
"Hey. How do you feel?"
"I'm OK. It was amazing last night."
"Yeah it was. I didn't hurt you did I?"
"No. I feel fine."
"Good. Last thing I want to do is hurt you."
"Max, I have only one regret. That I didn't wait until I met you to have my first time."
"Liz, maybe it was better this way. Would you have let Carolyn try to set you up with me if it hadn't been for your bad experience with Anthony?"
"I guess not."
"Liz, my parents are going to be in town tonight. They know I am seeing someone and want to meet you."
"Really? I don't know Max."
"Please Liz? Do this for me and next time you go home to see your parents I will go with you."
"OK. But you know my parents may let you spend the night but you will have to stay in the guest room."
"That will be fine. Liz, I would never do anything to hurt your relationship with your parents."
"That is good."
"My, parents always choose somewhere kind of nice for dinner."
"Don't worry I have something nice to wear."
"I have no doubts about that. Liz, you are the kind of girl parents normally love."
"Thanks I think."
"Liz, what I mean is you won't wear anything to revealing."
"That is true."

Just then there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Hey Liz, uh Max's cell has been ringing. Oh and Max get rid of the Counting Crows ring tone. Once you two are dressed there is coffee in the kitchen." Said Carolyn

Max turned bright red causing Liz to laugh.

"Thanks Care. We'll be out soon." Said Liz
"God Liz! She knows I spent the night!"
"Max, she doesn't care. Brandon spends the night all the time. I'm just glad when Kyle doesn't."
"He and Serena do get a little loud don't they?"
"Yes. Now Max time to get out of bed cause if Brandon spent the night you might not get any of whatever Carolyn made for breakfast if we don't hurry. Let me tell you Care is a great cook."

Max gave Liz a kiss and then reached for his boxers. They both dressed and then headed for the kitchen. Liz smiled when she saw Brandon sitting at the table without a shirt on.

"Liz if I didn't know better I would think you liked your roommate's boyfriend." Whispered Max

Liz turned red and turned around and slapped him on the arm.

"Jerk." Said Liz
"Morning." Said Brandon
"Hi Brandon so how are your classes going?" Asked Liz
"Good. Liz, I got this paper do in biology on Friday. Do you have time to look it over before it's due? You know to make sure I got it right?" asked Brandon
"Yeah. Email it to me. I'll go over it and get it back to you before it's due." Said Liz
"Thanks. Got to keep my grades up. I can't lose my scholarship."
"So Brandon, you going to go pro?" Asked Max
"Nope. I like football, but I want to work with kids. Science has always been hard for me." Said Brandon
"That's cool." Said Max
"So Evans, you like bacon with your pancakes?" Asked Carolyn
"Carolyn, I'm a guy. I like bacon." Said Max
"Good point." Said Carolyn
"So what are your plans for the day?" Asked Liz
"Just hanging out." Said Brandon
"Cool." Said Liz

After breakfast Max and Liz returned to Liz's room to so Max could finish getting dressed so he could go home.

"Max before you go. There is something that I need to tell you." Said Liz
"What is it Liz?" Asked Max concerned
"You said your mom's name is Diane Evans right? And that she is a lawyer right?"
"Yes. Liz what is going on?"
"Well, I didn't tell you this before because to me it doesn't matter. But it might come up tonight. I was adopted, and the lawyer that handled it for my parents was named Diane Evans. I was four when I was adopted. But before starting college I saw my adoption papers."
"So my mom would have met you?"
"Yeah a long time ago."
"Liz, you have to know that it doesn't matter to me that you are adopted."
"I know. That is why I didn't bring it up until now. But I don't want your mom to think that I haven't been honest with you."

Max leaned down and gave Liz a kiss.

"Not now honey. What time are you picking me up tonight?"
"Uh five-thrity."
"Good I will see you then."

Max finished dressing grabbed his jacket from where he left it the night before and was about to head out the door when Carolyn stopped him.

"Max, if you hurt her I will kick your sorry ass half way to Detroit got it?" Said Carolyn
"Carolyn, if I hurt her I will let you kick my ass all the way to Detroit. Which would be a long way from here in Los Curses."
"Good. So when you going out again?"
"Tonight. My parents are going to be in town and want to meet the girl I am seeing."
"Does Liz know about this?"
"Told her this morning."
"She must really like you to agree to this."

Max just smiled and headed out the door without a word.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

great part <3
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? Wow Liz is meeting the parents. I wonder how that is going to go. I can't believe Diane Evan helped Liz get adopted by the Parkers. I can't wait to read what will happen when Diane and Liz meet again after all these years. I can't wait to find out how the dinner with the parents will go.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Max and Liz are moving fast.......meeting the parents already.
I do understand the separate bedroom situation.
Looking forward to more!
Carolyn
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

all caught up, loving Max!

great job :)

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare