Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt Epilogue 1/15/19 Complete

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 8 3/21/18

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Liz goes looking for the contract her. As for her mother being there. Well..........

Carolyn Liz needs to get the contract first. But there maybe a way out of it. Max will be a wonderful friend to Liz. Well you get to meet Liz and Serena's mother here.

Part 9

Serena parked her car in front of the house Liz had grown up in with their mother.

"Come on Rena. I know the papers are in mom's desk in her office." Said Liz
"Liz, I'm not so sure I should go in there."
"Mom is still in Europe with her latest boyfriend."
"Fine."

Both girls got out of the car and headed into the house. Liz headed straight for her mother's office while Serena explored the small house. Serena opened a bedroom door to find her twin's bedroom. She was surprised to find that it showed little of the person her sister was.

"What in the hell are you doing here?" Came a cold female voice

Serena turned to face the woman who gave birth to her and hadn't seen in nearly ten years.

"Hello mother." Said Serena
"Answer the question girl." Said Lisa Parker
"My name is Serena not girl mother in case you forgot. But then again you never did give a shit about me anyway. To answer your question my sister invited me. I heard you were in Europe. Did your latest pray find out you only wanted his money?" Said Serena

Lisa glared at the daughter she abandoned years ago.

"You never had any respect for me. Always talking back. Elizabeth has always been a good girl doing as she is told. I have it all set up that she will be taken well care of once Bobby Jackman gets his pro contract."
"Liz doesn't love him. Besides he was beating her!"
"That only would happen if she picked up the bad habit of being disrespectful from you. Besides love gets you no where in life."

Serena couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Mom leave Serena alone." Said Liz
"Elizabeth, you should be with Bobby's family." Said Lisa
"I broke up with Bobby. Mom, I am not you. I want to be with someone that loves me. Someone that won't hurt me." Said Liz
"You have no choice but you go through with the marriage I arranged for you."
"We will see about that." Mumbled Serena
"Mom, I will not marry anyone I don't love. Rena, come on I got what we came for. Besides I don't want to keep dad and Nancy waiting dinner on us." Said Liz

Serena pushed passed her mother not saying a word. Liz followed her sister leaving her mother behind.

Max walked into his parents house dropping his bag of dirty laundry on the floor.

"Maxwell, I hope you Aren't expecting me to do your laundry."

Max turned and smiled at his mom.

"Of course not mom. I just ran out of quarters." Said Diane
"Yeah right. But you are going to do your own laundry."
"I know mom."
"Your sister will be home tomorrow."
"That's great."
"Max, is something bothering you?"
"It's Serena's sister. A few weeks ago Liz was beaten by her boyfriend. She reported him and the campus police just swept it under the rug."
"Why would they do that?"
"Because he is the freshman star quarterback. His family also has a ton of money."
"Jeff Parker can't be happy about that."
"He's not Diane. But it is complicated by the fact his ex wife and mother of the girls may have signed Liz life over to the bastard. Liz doesn't even love the guy and her mother wants to force her to marry him because he will have money." Said Philip
"What kind of woman would do that?" Asked Diane
"The same one that disowned one daughter because she control her." Said Max

Diane had never met Lisa Parker but from what she had been told about the woman by her husband during Jeff's divorce told her enough to know that woman had no business getting custody of either girl.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 9 3/22/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

God Lisa is a mega bitch. Can't believe the way she treat Liz and Serena. All Lisa cares about is money. So Philip is Jeff's lawyer. Hopefully Philip will be able to get Liz out of the contract. Wow Diane and Max are finding more thing out about Serena's sister Liz. Love how Diane is having Max and Isabel to do their own laundry. Did Liz get the contract? Where did Liz hide the contract? What will happen when Liz and Serena leave? Will Liz and Serena have a safe trip to Roswell? What will happen while Liz is in Roswell?

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

That Lisa is something else. Serena has been lucky these past years not to live with her and her ways.
But now Liz needs to get out of that contract and away from Lisa for good.
Max seems to be a caring person, concerned about others.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

[L-J-L 76 Yes Lisa is a real bitch. Give Philip a chance and see if he finds away out for Liz.

Carolyn Serena was lucky not to have her birth mother in her life. Max is a very caring young man. In fact he maybe key in getting Liz out of that contract.

Part 10

Liz watched her sister as they drove to the other side of town where their father's house was.

"You ok Rena?"
"I will be. It's just that woman!"
"I know better then anyone what she is like. You know as hard as she fought to get me in the divorce she doesn't love me. She never once said those words to me. Never shown me any love. All she cares about is money. She saw me as a way to get money, by selling me into a loveless abusive relationship."
"You got the so called contract?"
"Yes. As cold as mom is, she is very well organized. It was in a file in her desk with my name on it."
"Does she have a file for me?"

Liz closed her eyes and shook her head.

"No. The only pictures of you in that house are in my room. The ones in the photo album she took. She removed. If both of us were in the picture she cut you out and threw them away."
"Liz, I came to terms years ago that my mother didn't want anything to do with me."
"Rena, is Nancy nice? I mean I haven't been around her much."
"Yeah. Liz, she cares about both of us. She came with dad to see you in the hospital. Our so called mother didn't care that that you were in the hospital."
"She was off with her latest boyfriend."
"Liz, she only cares about money. She still wants you to marry that asshole!"
"I don't care what I have to do to stop that. Hell I will join a convent if I have to. But I am hoping Max's father will find some loop hole to get me out of this prison sentence."

Serena had a feeling that it was going to be hard to break this contract her sister was trapped in.

Bobby groaned as he thrust into Tess Harding. He had to admit that she was one of the best fucks he had ever had, even if she was only sixteen. Much better than his official girlfriend. Liz Parker couldn't get it through her head that she was nothing but a lay until it was time for her to start pumping out his sons. All who would play football. Now if by chance the bitch gave him girls he would make sure they knew that girls were only good for sex and having babies.

Bobby gave a loud grunt as he dumped his seed into Tess.

"Damn you are good babe." Said Bobby
"That felt good Bobby."
"Tell me something. You and me will still screw even after I marry that bitch right?"
"Of course. You are the best fuck I have ever had."

Bobby smiled as they went at it again.

Michael walked into the kitchen of his mom and stepfather's house after taking the last of Liz's things up to her room.

"Hey mom." Said Michael
"Hi honey. How was the drive?" Asked Nancy
"Not bad. So the girls aren't home yet?"
"They were going to stop by their mother's house to see if Liz can find those papers that arranged a marriage between Liz and that bastard."
"Mom, I don't think that I have ever heard you talk like that."
"Well what else do you call a so called man that beats a girl much smaller then him?"
"Bastard."

Nancy glared at her son.

"Michael David Guerin! Do not use that language in front of ladies!" Said Nancy with a smile.

Michael smiled and kissed his mom on the cheek.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 10 3/23/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

So Bobby just wants Liz to start pumping out sons......to play football.
He needs to stay with Tess, they are perfect for each other.
Glad Liz now has the contract.......so Mr. Evans can get busy.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Thank god Liz got the contract. Hope Serena is wrong that it won't be hard for Liz to get out of the marriage. I really really really really hate Bobby, Tess. Bobby should just be with Tess since he is sleeping with her. Wow Nancy is pissed. Love how Nancy and Michael hate Lisa. Hopefully something will happen to Lisa,Bobby and Tess really really really really soon. So Liz can be free from them.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Bobby doesn't care about Liz at all. He just sees her as a baby factory. Tess is not a bad person in this. She is just be slut. As it goes on you might rethink even Tess being with Bobby. Yes Liz got the contract. Philip will get to work soon on finding away to get Liz out of it.

L-J-L 76 Tess is not evil! She is just a slut that wants money! Nancy and Michael have never met Lisa. They just hate how she treated her daughters. As for the contract there is a fairly easy way out. But will Liz go for it is the question.

Part 11

Max walked into his parents house and the first person he saw was his sister Isabel.

"Hey Izzy." Said Max
"Little brother."
"You are only five minutes older. I also think that was the only time that you were early for anything in your life."

Isabel smiled and smacked him playfully.

"Missed you Isabel. You enjoying California?"
"Yeah. So have you been seeing anyone?"
"Not since Amanda and I broke up before college."
"Max, I love you dearly. But that girl was not the one for you."
"I know. I did meet Serena's sister Liz."
"Last I heard Liz was with that ass from Northern high. You know the quarterback?"
"Yeah well about a month ago he beat the crap out of her. It happened on campus and the campus police are letting him get away with it. It seems her mom promised her to that bastard in marriage after he goes pro. Liz wants nothing to do with the guy."
"Her mom wants her with him even though he beat her?"
"From what I understand Lisa Parker only cares about money. Liz is just a pawn to get what she wants. This is a woman that abandoned Serena and didn't think anything of it."
"So tell me little brother what is Serena's sister like?"
"Liz, is kinda quite. I don't think that she is happy with her life right now. Don't get me wrong I don't think she is suicidal or anything like that. In fact she knows that she is not right in the head and asked her dad if she could stay with him while she takes time off from school to get counseling."
"That is a good sign Max. It means that she knows that she isn't right. That she can't fix herself without help."
"Yeah."

Isabel looked at Max and smiled. She just knew her brother had feelings for Serena's twin.

"Max, if Liz really is working on getting help and out of that horrible relationship she was in, don't act on any feelings you have. She may think you only want to be with her for the same reason Jackman was."
"Isabel, Jackman only used her for sex. Her own mother was encouraging her to have sex with him on the first date. When Liz finally did after dating him like three months gave in to what her mother told her to do. She told Serena that she had made a mistake. Serena believes that if not for the pressure from her mother that Liz might still be a virgin."
"Max, just be careful. I don't know Liz but someone who has been through what she has may never fully heal."
"I will be careful."
"Good."

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 11 3/24/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love the brother and sister moment Max and Isabel had.

L-J-L 76
roswell4life
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by roswell4life »

Hoping they can help keep Bobby and her mother away from Liz so she can have time to heal inside and out. Max seems like a great, patient guy that will help get the old Liz back!! :D Can't wait to see how their friendship and relationship goes!!!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Sisters can give very good advice.......especially when they know all of the facts.
Thanks,
Carolyn