Bounty On Love{CC, AU, Mature}Authors Note Pg64 12/6/17

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bounty On Love{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 101 Pg60 11/10/17

Postby keepsmiling7 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:44 am

baked spaghetti......sounds good and everyone enjoyed it.
Carolyn

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Postby Natalie36 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:49 pm

let the questions fly. can't wait

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Postby L-J-L 76 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:41 am

Keepsmiling7{Carolyn}
Yes baked Spaghetti does sound good and yes everyone enjoyed it.

Natalie36
Don't worry the questions will be flying very soon.

L-J-L 76

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Postby begonia9508 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:17 pm

OH! I had to laugh about the trick they used on Grant, Amanda and Miller! I just hope that they will talk more of this serum , embarrassing themselves with telling the real truth...

Thanks! EVE :lol: :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Postby L-J-L 76 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:45 am

Begonia9508{Eve}
Yes it was funny what they did to Mr. Miller, Amanda and Grant. You will have to keep reading to find out what will be told. Glad to make you laugh Eve!

L-J-L 76

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Postby L-J-L 76 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:48 am

Chapter 102

Amanda turned and looked at Liz with a smirk on her face.

“Why are you talking about this?” Amanda asked

“Well the thing is I remember the costume ball dinner. And I saw somethings that made me sick,” Liz said

“I thought someone told me you couldn’t remember that night,” Amanda said

“Well it turns out I remember everything about that night,” Liz said

Everyone but Max and Michael noticed how pale Grant, Amanda, Mr. Miller looked. And knew they had something to do with what happened to Liz. While Max and Michael looked confused.

“What do you remember?” Philip asked

“I remember going to the party and having some drinks, dancing and having fun. Then I walked to the bathroom where 2 women were waiting for me. They stuck me with a needle I guess I blacked out. The next thing I know I’m tied to the table with Mr. Miller, Mr. Filler, Mrs. Filler, Amanda and Grant standing over me,” Liz said

“What happened next?” Jeff asked

“They all started to ask me questions. Of course I didn’t have answer. That is when Mr. Miller, Mr. Filler raped me a couple of times. After that Mrs. Filler decided to have some fun by cutting me. Then Grant decided to rape me. I thought it wouldn’t get any worse but I was wrong Grant and Amanda decided to have their fun while I was still tied to the table,” Liz said

“Liz you don’t have to say anymore honey,” Nancy said with a worried look on her face.

“No. I Don’t know how but I got free and started to fighting my way out. Somehow I defeat them and I ran for my life,” Liz said

“Did that really happen to you Liz?” Michael asked

Liz turned and looked at Michael. When Liz looked at Michael he saw tears running down her cheeks. Liz then turned away and looked down at her plate.

“Someone better answer my damn question. Did that happened?” Michael yelled

“Yes it really happened. I’m not lying to you,” Liz said crying.

“Why didn’t I tell you tell us?” Max asked with a worried look.

“Because I was afraid no one would believe me. Max your engaged and going to be a father. And I thought you and Michael would believe Amanda, Grant, Mr. Miller over me,” Liz said as she stood up.

“Liz sit down,” Jeff yelled

“No. your going to side with them,” Liz said

“Mr. Miller, Amanda, Grant did you hurt Liz?” Max asked

“Max honey,” Amanda said

“Did you hurt Liz. Yes or no answer?” Max yelled

“No I didn’t hurt Liz,” Amanda said crying.

“Mr. Miller did you and Grant hurt Liz?” Max asked

“No. I didn’t hurt Miss Parker,” Mr. Miller said

“Grant did you hurt Liz?” Max asked as he looked at him in the eye.

“She got what she deserved. She should have kept her mouth shut,” Grant said

Without warning Grant stood up and grabbed Liz by the arm and started to twist her arm behind her.

“Tell them your lying?” Grant asked

“No,” Liz said as she pulled her arm free from his hold.

When Liz got her arm free from Grants hold she grabbed his arm and twisted it behind him. As Liz twisted Grants arm Amanda and Mr. Miller stood up.

“Miss Parker I would let go of Grant’s arm if I were you,” Mr. Miller said

“Well your not me,” Liz said

“Miss Parker let go of Grants arm,” Mr. Miller said

“No,” Liz said

“Hey everyone needs to calm down,” Max said

“No,” everyone said

That is when Amanda grabbed something off the table and was about to hit Liz when grandma Claudia grabbed her arm and turned her to face her.

“Don’t even think about it bitch,” grandma Claudia said

“Let go of my daughter Claudia,” Mr. Miller said

“Not till she sits down,” Claudia said

Mr. Miller turned and looked at Philip and Jeff. Everyone turned and looked at Philip, Jeff and Mr. Miller.

“Jeff, Philip do something?” Mr. Miller asked

“What would you want us to do?” Philip asked

“Tell Claudia and Liz to let go of Grant and Amanda now,” Miller said

“Why are you so worried about Grant Mr. Miller?” Liz asked

“Because Grant works for me,” Mr. Miller said

“Oh really what does Grant do for you if I may ask?” Liz asked

“None of your damn business,” Mr. Miller said

“Oh really. Come on Grant it’s time we had a little talk,” Liz said as she and Grant walked down the hallway to a room.

After Liz and Grant were gone Max and Michael turned and looked at the parents and friends.

“What the hell is going on here?” Michael asked

“Michael you and Max need to stay out of what you know nothing about,” Philip said

“Someone just tell us what the hell is going on?” Max asked

“Max all we will say is there are somethings we can’t talk about. And it is better that you don’t know,” Jeff said

Right at that moment Mr. Miller started to laugh at what was going on between the parents, friends, Max and Michael.

“What the hell are you laughing at?” Maria asked

“So everyone has secrets from Max and Michael. And it is making them maybe not trust all of you,” Mr. Miller said

“Fuck you Mr. Miller,” Maria said

“Such language from a lady,” Mr. Miller said

“You wouldn’t know a lady if she walked up to you and gave you a blow job,” Maria said

“You little bitch. I should teach you a lesson for that,” Mr. Miller said

“Touch Maria and I will kill you myself,” Michael said

“Oh now you want to play the knight,” Mr. Miller said

“I don’t need a knight I know how to handle myself,” Maria said

“I bet you do bitch,” Mr. Miller said

Maria walked up to Mr. Miller and punched him twice in the face. After Maria punched Mr. Miller she took a step back. When Maria took a step back Amanda walked up to Maria and hit her twice in the face. That is when Maria
and Amanda started to punch each other and pull each others hair. Max and Michael walked up to Amanda and Maria to pull them apart. But every time Max and Michael pulled the women apart they got punched or kicked. They took a step back and turned to look at the parents and friends. When Max and Michael turned they saw Jeff, Philip and Mr. Miller trading punches. While the mom and friends were tying to help in the fighting.

“Oh boy,” Michael said

“We need to break up this fighting. And check on Liz,” Max said

“Oh now your worried about Liz?” voice said

Max and Michael turned and saw Isabel standing in front of them with her arms crossed.

“Isabel please not now?” Max asked

“No we are going to talk now. Do you even care what you did to Liz or to me when you left?” Isabel asked

“Isabel what are you talking about? I did nothing to you or Liz,” Max said

“Max you know what you did to Liz before you left. And as for me you didn’t say good bye or write me. That is what hurt me the most,” Isabel said as tears were running down her cheek.

“Isabel I’m sorry I didn’t call or write you. We were a little busy at work when we got there,’ Max said

“That still doesn’t make it better. You should have called and written me,” Isabel said

“Isabel I’m very sorry I hurt your feeling by not calling or writing you. Please forgive me?” Max asked

“I don’t know,” Isabel said

Max walked up to Isabel when all of a sudden Isabel punched him twice in the face before he fell to the floor. Max looked up at Isabel holding his nose and eye.

“Do you feel better now?” Max asked

“Yes thank you,” Isabel said before walking away to help Maria.

Michael bent down and helped Max stand up. When Max and Michael stood up they saw the parents fighting with Mr. Miller while Maria and friends were fighting with Amanda.

“You know this is crazy,” Michael said

“Michael it is past crazy. We need to stop all of this,” Max said

“Good luck,” Michael said

“I think we are going to need it here,” Max said

“What was Isabel meaning by what you did to Liz?” Michael asked

“It was something private is all,” Max said

“What did you do to my sister?” Michael asked

“Can we not talk about it right now? We got to break up the fighting right now,” Max said

“Fine. Later,” Michael said

“Which one do you want to try and pull apart?” Max asked

“I’ll handle the parents while you handle Maria and others,” Michael said

“Gee thanks,” Max said

“No problem,” Michael said before walking away.

Max shook his head and walked towards Maria, friends and Amanda while Michael walked to the parents, grandma Claudia and Mr. Miller. When they both got to the group they both started to try and figure away to stopping it.

“Maria let go of Amanda,” Max said as he tried to get Amanda free from Maria.

“No. She was the one that has been starting it with Liz,” Maria said

“Maria stop it,” Max yelled.

Maria turned to look at Max. When Maria turned to look at Max she punched him in the face. Then turned and went back to fighting with Amanda. Max stood there holding is nose as he watched them fight. Max turned and saw Michael breaking up the fight with the parents, grandma Claudia and Mr. Miller. Max had enough with everyone fighting he reached into his pocket and pulled out his gun and shot it in the air. That was when everyone stop fighting and looked at Max.

“OK. We had enough of the fighting. Everyone will sit down and try to have a calm conversation without fighting till Liz gets back. Do I make myself clear?” Max yelled

“Max you need to calm down,” Diane said

“Mom I have been trying to keep calm. But every time I do someone punches me in the face. So right now we will all sit down,” Max said

“Max honey are you OK?” Amanda asked

“Amanda I’m fine. So don’t worry,” Max said

“Whatever Maria said

“Maria,” Michael said

“What? I’m just saying,” Maria said

“I know what your doing. So don’t,” Michael said

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bounty On Love{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 102 Pg61 11/21/17

Postby L-J-L 76 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:51 am

Hey everyone
I wanted to let everyone I will be posting a chapter on Thanksgiving morning. So please keep an eye out for the new chapter. Thank you!

L-J-L 76

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Postby keepsmiling7 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:53 pm

Now that's a surprise!
Thanks, Carolyn

Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Postby Michelle17 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:43 am

Hi Lizza,

I love the update. I can’t wait for Thanksgiving morning or after Thanksgiving morning. Max you better go for Liz. Liz go in her grand. Michael will be a big brother and figure out what’s going on with your sister. Max Michael you have a lot of work cut out for you to make things right with everybody. Amanda needs to go and sit somewhere. I still don’t believe Amanda is pregnant and I don’t believe it’s maxes baby.

Special thanks too

claudialynn

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Postby L-J-L 76 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:04 am

Keepsmiling7{Carolyn}
Yes it was a surprise. Glad you like the chapter.

Michelle17{Courtney}
Glad you like the chapter. You just got to wait till tomorrow for a new chapter. You will have to keep reading to find out if Max will have to go after Liz or not. It may take a while before Michael plays the big brother and knows what is going on. Don't worry Max and Michael will make everything right with their family and friends. You will have to keep reading to find out what will happen with Amanda. Yes Amanda is pregnant. You will have to keep reading to find out who is the father of Amanda's baby.

L-J-L 76

Return to “Alternate Universe Without Aliens”